<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 > >>

Glorytommy's Waifu

Adorable Ladykiller

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
★ ; Wrαppϵd in α ▏ B L U E R i B B O N ✿ bloomingflower ↳ ↳ ❝i ❤ my big bruder.❞
ONLINE/OFFLINE/AWAY/DISCONNECTED

________________xxxxi'VE RUN OUT OF COMPLiCATED THEORiES

________________xxxxDON'T ACT LiKE YOU DON'T KNOW ME
________________________________xxxContent/Relaxed

________________xxxxi KNOW THE DiSTANCE iS A FACTOR
________________________________xxxMy bedroom

________________xxxxSO NOW i'M TAKiNG BACK MY WORDS
________________________________xxxThis seems interesting...

________________xxxxBECAUSE i MiSS YOU LOVE
________________________________xxxA - ah..? .////.

________________xxxxAND i'M PREPARiNG FOR THE BREAKDOWN
________________________________xxx
I Miss You Love - Maria Mena

________________________i ( MiSS ) YOU ( LOVE )

User Image

Guten Tag !!, Chat.
                                                  ________________________________

... Oh, this again.. ( / blinks ) I almost forgot about it..
                                                  Ah... Is anyone here? c: ;;;

Guten Tag !!, Chat.
                                                  ________________________________

- - - - -

User Image____User Image____User Image

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -× : red comet! __&what a charmer ` in »sight
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -██ ██ : a n d w h a t y o u g i v e
- - - - - IS WHAT*:YOU GET !
- - - - -════════════════════════════╗
- - - - - - -██ ` » - - lieutenant quattro bajeena.
- - - - - - -██ ` » - - once, when i was a different man.

That's usually true, so in that case, I believe you. [/with a hand he brushes some hair behind his ear]
                              Those of us who do this for a living, we train hard for it. No one wants to be a casualty.
                              [/he pauses soon after saying this] ... But, some pilots are better than others by miles, natural talent does play a large role.
                              We are, our original target was the Earth Federation, but ever since enlisting the Titans into their midst, things seem to be getting particularly messy.
                              Not only on the part of the AEUG but for the Feddies, too. The Titans do whatever they like regardless of what they have to say.
                              They take advantage of their strength and push others around. In a way, I almost feel sorry for the Fedddies.
                              They're not in good straights, while pitiful, it's definitely something we'll have to take advantage of, too, in due time.
                              [/he muses, and leans over to rest his chin against his palm] But everyone is a potential enemy, really.
                              These are hard times we live in, something is going to have to change if we want things to improve for all parties involved.
                              [/he loosely crosses a leg] It's no big secret what goes on here in space, it just depends on which side you're going to believe.
                              From our point of view, the AEUG is a resistance movement. We formed in order to remove the Titans from their position of power.
                              Their job is to protect the Earth Federation, but I'm tempted to say they show signs of going rogue.
                              [/he laces his fingers] They use the Feddies and their resources, and their ideals are less than friendly.
                              Zeon, a collapsed faction that caused a great deal of trouble and essentially, the previous war...
                              The Titans look into Zeon sympathizers and wipe them out, but they come off more like Zeon each day.
                              So, you see where our concerns lie? The Titans may soon become another dictatorship like Zeon and put both the colonies and Earth in danger.
                              [/he suddenly looks at KK with a rather stern expression] I very highly doubt this, but if you can...
                              If you hear anything about the Titans on your side of the galaxy, alert me immediately. [/there's urgency in his tone]
                              Your planet really must be a peaceful one if you've never heard of a mobile suit. [/this alone brightens his mood, a smile stretches on his face]
                              A mobile suit, simply, is a large robot that we MS pilots control from the inside, usually the torso.
                              They come in many shapes and sizes, and are capable of amazing combat feats.
                              [/taps his chin] If I had to give a rough estimate on scale, I'd say the average mobile suit ranges around sixty feet tall.
                              It's something I've become long since accustomed to. I don't think I've had a rightful amount of sleep in a long time. [/he says with a good-natured laugh]
                              I'd like that, to rest easy for once would be a huge relief on everyone. [/tired sigh, but he remains positive]
                              [/he looks at a clock nearby] Hm, so it does. Even later now, it seems. [/eyes avert toward the door]
                              Oh? Then if my bed room happens to need straightening up while I'm gone, you'd do that for me?
                              [/purses his lips for a second as the says this] You and I are working men, KK. I don't think we could imagine any other life, could we?
                              [/pleasant chuckle] Heh heh heh heh, but that was still a very generous thing of you to do, and I'll always be thankful.
                              Good. You enjoy that. ~ [/a curt nod a wily grin] You're welcome. ~

- - × ▇▇ .kk- - -
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -SELL IT ALL THEY WANT BUT YOU CANNOT AGREE
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF THEIR MORALITY

... ... [/he's not quite so sure what to say to that, except--] ... They caught the man, didn't they?
                              Bless you, you're not catching a cold are you? [/cants his head, a concerned air about him]
                              [/nods] That's relieving to hear that it was all quickly settled. I could only imagine how stressed the town must've been over the whole ordeal.
                              Understandable, there was a rapist on the loose, an who was to say you weren't in danger either?
                              So long as you make the steps toward improvement, then that's all that matters.
                              It's a gradual change, so don't feel the need to jump into it head on. [/smiles faintly]
                              Hah hah hah, I like coffee too, so I understand where you're coming from.
                              You don't need to drop it completely if that's what you like, just perhaps, ease up on how much you're drinking.
                              What kind of project? [/shuts his eyes, muses] I doubt it's as bad as you make it out to be.
                              Just take a deep breath and tackle it when you're ready... but don't wait until it's too late. ~
                              Ahh, a long day aboard the ship, but that's typical for someone like me. [/indifferent shrug]

- - × ▇▇ .tweek- - -
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF THEIR MORALITY

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        x
                        User Image
                        bonvoy━━ busybody .. ( beck 'n call ) .██ natural× cycle° ━━
                        bon(. ₀₀ANYTIME, ANYWHERE .)°
                        bonvo::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::
                        x
                        bonvo₀₁██ .. mr. kk, at your service, sweetheart.
                        bonvo₀₂██ .. bored, restless.
                        bonvo₀₃██ .. .. heh, is this a proposition, or .. ?
                        x
                        bonvoyage
                        bonvo

bonvoyagecr .baby, you know¹ ..°.. my work is so hard².
                        bonvoyagecrDON'T STEAL MY TIME, OH PLEASE....NOBODY STOP ME YEAH, YEAH YEAH

bonvoyagecrou×█ : red❜ comet! __⋮&what a ↷charmer ★` —in »sight
                                                ... ........ /glances off, secretive smile. I can agree with you there, natural talent can help a guy out in the long run,
                                                and the extra training doesn't hurt either. /looks back to, smile easing. But why d'ya bring that up?
                                                You supposed 'ta be one o' those guys with the " natural talent, " Quattro? .. ~ -- Earth Federation, huh? ..
                                                /scratches cheek ; this is all really confusing & complicated wow. Maa .. either way, it sounds like trouble. You guys've really
                                                got yer work cut out fer you, huh? ... ...... /wrinkles nose ; POLITICS double help ; he's really having a hard time
                                                following but he's ... trying
                                                . So they're just a bunch o' really pushy guys. Bullies, if y'wanna leave it lightly.
                                                /humorless smile. Its in a bully's nature 'ta take advantage of someone else's weakness. Just as its only
                                                natural 'ta feel sorry fer the person takin' the brunt of it. Too bad fer them, it looks like no one'll be comin' to their rescue
                                                any time soon. Matter o' fact, you'll just be kickin' them while they're down, won't 'cha? /loosely crosses arms,
                                                staring up at the partly cloudy skies
                                                . I can't blame ya fer thinkin' that way. It all goes back 'ta bein' better safe than sorry.
                                                I may not understand the whole story, but I can at least gather that y'gotta be wise about the risks y'take.
                                                /scratches head, faint grunt. Seems like there's a lot o' things I don't know about. .. / regarding to his talk w/ piers,
                                                he feels really outta the loop which ISN'T HIP ; but he looks back to him, giving the other his full attention as he speaks
                                                ..... Seems pretty obvious 'ta me, if the way they're treating 'em now is of any indication. Makes ya wonder if they
                                                had that idea from the start. ............... .... /shifts against the railing, closing his eyes ; he runs over all the info
                                                he was just told in his head & .. its still pretty complicated, but .. he seems to get it, mostly
                                                . Jeez, what a mess.
                                                The more I think about it, the more surprised I am I've never heard o' it. /his mind wanders to mzd ; does he know about
                                                this at all? and if so, why didn't he tell him?? ; not that its any of his business, but the kid tells him everything, so ..
                                                . ...
                                                /opens his eyes & looks back to, just in time to catch his ~ * serious look. -- .. I dunno how much I could find out
                                                on my own, but .. I do know a guy who might be able'ta help. Next time I see him, I'll ask and see
                                                what he knows. If I find out anything useful, I'll tell ya, alright? ... .. /small smile at the subject change. Ah -- yeah, it is.
                                                We've had our fair share o' wars, if the history books are 'ta be believed, but as of late, its been pretty quiet around here.
                                                Nothin' but good vibes. -- .............. /slow blink ; robot???. ... ........ /well, he's heard of lots of crazy things in
                                                his time, so he can just aDD THIS TO THE LISt
                                                . ... Damn. Well, after all I've heard today, I'm
                                                more than willin' 'ta believe whatever y'throw at me. That's uh, pretty wild, though -- and you say people are born with a
                                                natural talent for pilotin' them? /gee, that makes his own natural talent seem pre -- tty lame by comparison, ho ho!!
                                                ........... .. Y'know, that's not really somethin' y'should be laughin' about. ; /slight frown. Guys like you
                                                need all the rest they can get. Y'throw an exhausted guy into the fray an' they can turn into just as
                                                big a liability as a guy with no experience. /gestures towards, unamused stare. Sp for yer own sake
                                                you really should think about gettin' out o' here an' layin' down. /straightens up, hands on hips. Don't see why not.
                                                I'll do anythin' for anyone. All you gotta do is make the deal worth my while. .. ~ /suddenly grows very quiet ;
                                                after a moment, his lips tug into a strange smile
                                                . Its really not all that hard 'ta imagine. 'Ta wish fer somethin' more.
                                                Its strivin' 'ta achieve that somethin' is where it gets complicated. .. .... But, I digress. ~ /smile immediately
                                                lightens, taking on that familiar, leisurely tone
                                                . What can I say? I live 'ta please. But save yer everlastin' thanks
                                                fer a guy who deserves it. Not I like a served ya a five - course meal or anythin'. /chuckles. .... Mm. /pockets his chopsticks
                                                & takes a careful sip of the tea ; its nice & warm, a perfect combatant for the cold weather outside ; he is pleased
                                                . ... ~

herp████ AUXILIARY! AUXILIARY! ...
                                                herpderp ..quattro bajeena.

bonvoyagecrouc - caғғeιne × addιcт❤ed » sρazz ▮ вl◟onde тwιт⇣cнes ❝ тoo мucн pressure! ❞
                                                Mm, no, maybe not yet. But y'could be if I wanted. I still stick by what I said before, 'bout you an' yer
                                                crazy schemes. .. ~ /hint of a teasing smile, lolls head in his hand. Well? What happened 'ta put you in
                                                such a tizzy? Nothin' too serious, I hope. /quietly eyes his coffee. ... Which brings me back 'ta my
                                                original stance on yer coffee drinkin'. /gestures towards it. Did you try replacin' it like we talked about?
                                                You really should be drinkin' somethin' healthier before bed. If y'need somethin' warm, then why not warm up some milk.
                                                Or make hot cocoa or somethin'. You'll probably fall asleep a lot faster that way. .. /glances off.
                                                Can't say my day has been all that excitin'. The weather was bad, so the service station I work at was closed.
                                                I've been stuck at home all day fer the most part. /rubs the back of his neck, he doesn't look all too happy admitting this. ;

herpderp ..tweek tweak.

bonvoyagecrou» *dead center↯ ████ &sin of crow; .. ( invisible black ) ▪..
                                                A little bit too good, if you ask me. /glances at the time on his phone ; he's wasted
                                                a lot of time here already, it seems ; its kind of embarrassing to admit
                                                . -- ?? /looks back to him, lips curling into an
                                                intrigued smile
                                                . Wow, no kiddin'. That's pretty neat. What're you like a boxer or a wrestler or somethin'? /tilts head,
                                                eyeing him expectantly
                                                . Right, I'll just stick 'ta Crow, then. -- /blinks. Hm? They're just my own, personal headsets.
                                                Not wearin' 'em for any other reason other than that I enjoy music. But the same could be said fer most o' us around here.
                                                /leisurely smile. What about you? You got things y'like 'ta listen to 'ta get ya goin' at the gym?

herpderp ..crow.

bonvoyagecrou`intimi.dating little —sister²◞ marry me! 「❛losing my xmind &.. *money
                                                Boy? .. /clicks tongue. Now, now, I wasn't lookin' 'ta upset anybody. I was just surprised, is all. Y'don't see
                                                girls like you who know how 'ta wield things like knives all too often. .. Well, anyway. /tilts head slightly.
                                                Y'look like yer a pretty good shot, too. How long have you been doin' this? .. /doesn't fault at her tone, but his smile
                                                does inch a bit wider
                                                . Then enlighten me, what's it for? You said y'were practicin' fer somethin', and I admit, I'm a
                                                bit curious. -- If its alright 'ta pry, of course. /adds just in case. We just went over this, doll. Shooting ranges are for guns.
                                                Y'can't bring a knife there -- especially yer own. Besides, they don't have proper targets fer things like knives.
                                                You'll just have'ta settle with what y'got fer now. /gestures towards them. They look like they're workin' okay 'ta me.
                                                -- ......... .. /covers mouth to hide a snerk, but brushes it off cooly. Right, right -- I apologize, then. The last
                                                thing I'd want is 'ta offend a lady, especially a potentially armed an' dangerous one. /disarming smile.
                                                Another person with two names. .. Maa, guess I'll stick 'ta Belarus, since its what y'gave me first. Pleasure meetin' ya. ~
                                                So, what else is new? Y'got anythin' else 'ta report?

OOC@EVERYONE. klfdsf this is my limit for tonight unfortunately. sorry to all the newcomers. ;
                                                i'll hit you up next time k. o b !!

herpderp ..belarus.
layout by bon voyage crouton. no touching, please.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -× : red comet! __&what a charmer ` in »sight
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -██ ██ : a n d w h a t y o u g i v e
- - - - - IS WHAT*:YOU GET !
- - - - -════════════════════════════╗
- - - - - - -██ ` » - - lieutenant quattro bajeena.
- - - - - - -██ ` » - - once, when i was a different man.

[/over the PA, an announcement is made] "Attention, we are no longer on high alert!"
                              "All pilots are relieved from duty, please take this time to rest accordingly!"

Hm, I suppose that would be my cue to leave for the night. [/he takes of his shades and rubs his eyes with a free hand]
                              I'm glad I caught you when I did, I was worried I may not have been able to return your chop sticks as soon as I'd liked.
                              It was good speaking with you again, Mr. KK. Good night, and try to sleep easy, won't you? ~
                              One missed day of work won't kill you. [/he laughs faintly, and bids farewell with a salute]

[user has logged off]

- - × ▇▇ .kk- - -

[/over the PA, an announcement is made] "Attention, we are no longer on high alert!"
                              "All pilots are relieved from duty, please take this time to rest accordingly!"

Hm, that would be my cue to leave for the night. [/he lets out a yawn, brings a hand to cover his mouth]
                              Take care of yourself, Tweek. Sorry I couldn't stay and talk for long.

[user has logged off]

- - × ▇▇ .tweek- - -

Blessed Waffles

danse de raven
senji is a beast.

User Image
          - - - » *dead center██ &sin of crow; .. ( invisible black ) .. User Image
          ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          - - - - -- ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image
                            - -(..☠* A RUSH OF BLOOD TO MY HEADS
                            LEAVES ME WINDED & WANTING TO FEEL THE WEAKNESS IN MY BODY BEATEN AND CRUSHED LIKE MY SOUL
                            - - - -┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                            - - - - - - - -₀₁ ███... ( ** taking a break. ... ( ** pumped up.
                            -----------------⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                            --------------------------■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                            - - - - - - - -₀₂ ███... ( ** wh-what!? ////...

- - - - - - -- ─────... NOBODY. FEARS. THE. HEIGHT,. YOU. ALL. JUST. FEAR. THE. FALL
                            - - go to the edge sometime and prove your body wrong

&folds his arms with a smirk, too amused to be bothered. Whatever, nevermind I said anything. &doesn't seem
              convinced by her at all.
              Feh, what's that supposed to mean? &shakes his head dismissively. Anyway, you just
              trying to practice throwing knives there?

Hah, nothin' like that. The prison here sponsors fights for entertainment and money. I get a kick outta seeing
              if I'll have any new challenges. &quirks brow, then shrugs dismissively. Huh. Got a favorite genre?
              I stick with anything that can keep my nerves thrumming, a lot of rock and metal.

Yeah, likewise, kid. ... &purses lips, noting the twitching, and quirks brow slightly out of curiosity.
              Got a serious love for caffeine, I see. Heh, is that how you got that nickname or is it just your name?
              .. Pressure? &deadpans. You're referring to the coffee intake? Give it a rest, then.

Greedy Prophet

made by dull norge

User Image
            xxx*xx.❛KILLER.. ← QUEEN!
            dullnorgedullff↻ ;i just want tox xbelievexxxxx
            vgngdfoghag██████████norge██████████norge██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA N DxxL E TxxT H ExxS U NxxR A I NxxD O W NxxO NxxM E

xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
            dfjiasoaaaaaaaa (xxsay what you meanxx)xxx◟*xxx(xxtell me i'm rightxx)norg[/color════════════════

-----------------------------------penispenispenispenis-----------------------in conversation she spoke just like a baroness
            -----------------------------------penispenispenispenis-----------------------in conversation she spoke just like a baroness

dullnrogenrfgo↷.xx ✴`┊ natalya arlovskaya - belarus
            dullnrogenrfgo↷.xx ✴`┊ target practice
            dullnrogenrfgo↷.xx ✴`┊ i will be wed to brother

xxxxxxfgegaxx.x`intimi.dating little —sister²◞ marry me! 「❛losing my xmind &.. *money
            x.era▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃
            xffff.xx⇥ 》&& she needs to assesscthe ↓..sins she's paid₀₀ for

xxxxxxxxxfewgrfaherhtrhtrhesagegeragreccxxI COULD KID MYSELFxxxx◟*xxxxTHINKING THAT I'M FINE

jfeixx.*mr. kk..■ ■ ■ ■

lips thin, but calms herself down. nn.. fine. i will consider forgiving you, some day. ❝approving nod.
                    really? a lady should know how to protect herself. these days men are too weak to do that job ❝staaares. ...
                    dy, i am. ❝proudly tilts her head up. ... very.. very long time. more years than i want to count. oh. then.. i
                    am practicing for threatening people with them and throwing them into people, too. ❝blunt. or if another war breaks
                    out, i will use for animals if things get bad. ❝expression sets into a dark glower, obviously not accepting that
                    answer
                    . niama. and do not call me doll, you sound like america, back many years! ❝huffs unhappily.
                    i am too used to them. i want moving targets, like they do in ranges. ❝expression remains cold, twitching at
                    what could have been a hint of something that would have pissed her off beneath the hand, but doesn't jump
                    to conclusions
                    . hmph... you are on my list. but dy, you'd better. ❝flips her hair. another? was this
                    other someone.. with, country name? that is fine. ... ❝lips thin. .... ; nn ❝huffs and submits to
                    lady-like custom, giving a small curtsy and frowning
                    . pleasure to.. meet you too ; ❝obviously strained. you
                    speak like commanding officer. many things are new, no place for me to start from.

gjfiargjaeragjerioag──────── xan invintation you can't declinex ────────

jfeixx.*spazz..■ ■ ■ ■

..? ❝brow raise. hnf? dy, of course it is. made to cut and slice and tear ❝glides a finger along the blade
                    almost affectionately
                    . dangerous is nice. o..kay.. ❝returns cold gaze to, eyes slowly narrow. why can
                    you not speak even? you sound silly. i will cut your jugular and drain you slowly if you do not stop. ❝tilts her
                    head, staring bluntly for a reaction

jfeixx.*senji..■ ■ ■ ■

if you are just going to say never mind, be good and keep mouth shut. ❝makes a zipping motion over
                    her own mouth, dead serious
                    . what do you think? i do not repeat myself. ❝expression deadpans and
                    she sighs, turning to the one she was standing by and boredly carves a heart into the shoulder
                    . niama, i would
                    not call it practice, it's too easy. just something to do when i am bored and need to do something with my hands.
                    ... ❝pauses & glances over. and you? you are.. doing what?

jfeixx.*lichtenštejn..■ ■ ■ ■

hnf. you still go on this thing, too? ❝frowns. nn.. dy, i am here to talk for now. ❝idly brushes
                    at her blade, getting rid of a few smuges
                    . am very bored though. my back yard targets stopped being a challenge
                    many years ago.

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        x
                        User Image
                        bonvoy━━ busybody .. ( beck 'n call ) .██ natural× cycle° ━━
                        bon(. ₀₀ANYTIME, ANYWHERE .)°
                        bonvo::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::
                        x
                        bonvo₀₁██ .. mr. kk, at your service, sweetheart.
                        bonvo₀₂██ .. bored, restless.
                        bonvo₀₃██ .. .. heh, is this a proposition, or .. ?
                        x
                        bonvoyage
                        bonvo

bonvoyagecr .baby, you know¹ ..°.. my work is so hard².
                        bonvoyagecrDON'T STEAL MY TIME, OH PLEASE....NOBODY STOP ME YEAH, YEAH YEAH

bonvoyagecrouchat room.
                                                /shivers a bit as a gust of wind blows by, rubs at an arm. Nngh, I forgot how cold the nights are startin' 'ta get.
                                                Maa, I should probably be off. Its gettin' late anyway. Sorry 'ta cut all these short, but it was a pleasure chattin'
                                                with all o' you. Maybe we can do it again some time. /grins & curtly salutes. See ya. .. ~

user has disconnected.

ooc. sklfsuhklh dammit i thought i'd be able to go on a little longer but i guess i'm more wiped out than i thought.
                                                curses. y _____ y sorry guys, but i'll catch you all later. g'night!! ♥

herpderp ..straw raincoats.
layout by bon voyage crouton. no touching, please.

Invisible Junior

c - caғғeιne × addιcт❤ed » sρazz ▮ вl◟onde тwιт⇣cнes ❝ тoo мucн pressure! ❞
        ┉┉┉┉┉┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ✯
              User Image User Image
                                            тruth вe тold : ι miss чou
                                            xxxxxbut truth be told : i'm lying !!

when you see my face
                                            xxxxxx&; when you walk my way

H O P E x I T x G I V E S x Y O U x H E L L !!

tweek tweak xxxxxl - love? xxxxxspazz - y, as usual
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

★ straw ⇣raincoats
                  text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text ▮❛ action here
                  text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

▮❛ sighs t - that was a hell of a r - ruckus. ▮❛ sips coffee
                  ngggh. too much pressure on everything - ! ▮❛ blinks a - ah - !
                  this thing again - ! hnnnn - - well, it was so bad the last time . . .

h - hello - ? ▮❛ twitches lightly i - is anyone on?

★ qu ⇣attro
                  text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text ▮❛ action here

hnnn - - eeer - i t - think they beat him u - up or something. mrrrrgh - !
                  i - i'm not sure. ▮❛ sniffles; small smile n - no, i'm okay. j - just
                  allergies, i - i guess. ▮❛ rubs his nose they overreacted to be
                  h - honest. ▮❛ tugs at his hair t - they even i - installed so much
                  s - security systems. i - it was a - annoying really. a - and then they
                  made t - this "insecurity" security d - device. ▮❛ twitches rather
                  harshly
                  e - e - eh? b - but i'm a male - ! ▮❛ scratches his cheek
                  w - why would he come for me - ?! ▮❛ tugs at his hair more s - so
                  much pressure - ! a - ack - ! ▮❛ nods i - i'll try. b - but i n - not
                  s - sure if i can r - really break the habit o - of drinking coffee - - ;;
                  i - it's to m - make a p - pulley or lever r - related item a - and then
                  present i - it to the class. ▮❛ scratches his cheek nnnn --
                  a - a ship - ? l - like out i - in the ocean - ? ▮❛ sips coffee

a - ah - ! you're g - going now - - ? w - well, s - stay safe - !
                  ▮❛ waves

★ mr. ⇣kk

haaaa - - ! ▮❛ tugs at his hair harshly i - i don't w - want to be part
                  o - of government conspiracies - ! ▮❛ scratches his cheek ah. well
                  a r - rumor that the UPS man was r - raping the women here. ▮❛ sighs
                  i - i tried tea. ▮❛ smiles i - it's h - hard to break t - the habit a little.
                  ▮❛ sighs; sips coffee mm. i - i'll t - try that next time. ▮❛ nods;
                  sneezes; rubs his nose
                  a - ah - ! excuse me - ! ;; ▮❛ blinks ahmm.
                  i - it'll get better tomorrow - ! i - i know it - ! ▮❛ nods; smiles; trying to
                  cheer him up
                  b - but eitherway. i - i'll be leaving as well. c - craig's
                  g - going to kill me - ! ▮❛ falls over

user has been disconnected

ooc; aaaah. sorry - - this is my last reply, since i'm so distracted
                  and my sisters came home. sorry guys - ! ; u ;

Tiny Star

________pierced light awakened the past pierced light awakened the past pierced light awakened the past pierced light awakened the past pierced light awakened the past pierced light
________███████████████████████████████ ♕ *◞ ██████████████████ ████████████
____________________________________________________________________________-online offline away
______________User Image
__________________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
________` ( y.you'll be ↘ ;v!ctorious ! ▌¦ not a ( police girl ) ! ↺ f u ll。fledged draculina × – —
_________________x x x xx xx
____________________________________time passes as your heart mingles with the flowing water time passes as your heart mingles with the flowing water
__________:: o1. content________:: o2. it's a nice night .. ________ :: o3. out and about________:: o4. n - no ..

_____________________________________________████████████████████████████████████████████
                      well, this is the first time that i've been allowed out in the city for some time now .. ( iddly looks around, wondering
                      if anyone finds her unusual.
                      i hope no one things i'm weird or anything. it's been a while since i've been out, so i
                      may act a bit .. differently. eh .. anyway, is anyone here?

ooc;; repost #2

________x x x xx xx
                      ______CHAT ROOM ⊱ ★

Romantic Genius

███████████████████ ████████████████
          SCREAMINGx⊹t* tempermental TROLL█&; (♋)xxsickle s「—KIND; ONLINE.
          ( dddd. THINGS THAT SEEM STILL ARE STILL CHANGING .dddd )
          User Image
          screaming██.&* you were, so disappointed to see me unravel so e↬ easily.
          screamingscream ▪▪ i only wanted to be, me.♥
          dkjfhskdjfhskdfj screamlololol ( KARKAT ) ss ( WHAT THE ******** IS THIS s**t?! ) ss ( LOVE?! WHAT THE ******** IS YOUR PROBLEM?! )

I HOPE SOMEONE IS ******** HERE. I'M BORED OUT
                OF MY ******** MIND. GAMZEE KEEPS ASKING ME TO
                PLAY BOARD GAMES WITH HIM AND SOLLUX. HELP. ME.

█⋮☇straw raincoatdd ━ ❜
___⨽ RED ↷RACₒER² x ⟨⟨ BI! ⦢RD FLIPPIN ` ⊱ a** ⇣HOLE­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­¯¯ BOR º E ⊹ M E ⌋⊱
    User Image
________I`M TOO COOL FOR THE SECOND .... GRADE!
_____Be nice to me, Don't let me be. ___ Be nice to me, Don't let me be. ___ Be nice to me, Don't let me be.
___▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ `:♛ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
________WOULD`T TAKE "NO" FOR AN ANSWER!
_____There is nothing! You can do! ___ There is nothing! You can do! ___ There is nothing! You can do!
___▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ `:♛ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
________I`M TOO COOL FOR THE SECOND .... GRADE!
_____Be nice to me, Don't let me be. ___ Be nice to me, Don't let me be. ___ Be nice to me, Don't let me be.
__________◞ ▍`♛: Name __ ◞ ▍`♛: Mood __ ◞ ▍`♛: Online

`♛:CHAT ▬ ROOM
      `♛ action here:
        Wow, I love it when randome s**t appears on my computer.
        The ******** is this s**t?

Romantic Genius

cgg( xLET'S PLAY A GAME!* fffff
            ███████████████████████████████
            ............................ ................... ........ ............................... ................. ....... ................
            User Image
            xxxxfds&;* what kind of dream do you see?
            xxxccx T -TRICKY FINGERS ✦ HAUNTING! xDREAMERS. T -TRICKY FINGERS ✦ HAUNTING! xDREAMERS.sss
            x *( cain., x } xx *( bored&irritated, x } xx *(nosey, aren't we?~,♥ x }
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mo. xxbile*

████&: xstraw raincoat.* ↻
                ⊹* blinks. okay. what the hell is this? someone's been messing with my s**t
                again. I swear if it was Abel I'm going to kick his ******** a**. I don't have time to mess
                around on some shitty chatroom with a bunch of perverted freaks--- ⊹* has nothing to do.
                actually, I'm pretty ********' bored. who the hell is here to talk?

(ooc; omg. someonebehere. ;A;

xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            xx★star —fighter. ⊹CLAIMING VICTORY!。❛y- you belong to me.*

tentacletentacletentacletentaTHINK ABOUT IT, SHE MIGHT DESTROY YOU.___THINK ABOUT IT, SHE MIGHT DESTROY YOU.
                                            ________xxxxtear his limbs off.
                                            _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                            _______██( ; )██ ◣ "ugh!xxxxxxxx██( ; )██ ◣ "ST--EP OFF!
                                            ____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                            ______i'm not a barracuda. xx*even thought i flash the teeth."
                                            ________________________so throw me to piranhas, if you wanna be with me.
                                            __________________▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                            was crackin there hi sea!punk █ abandon―ship ゚ ..two( worlds : END ) ▃▃ BOOM !! ◣ pre* ↓♕ CONDESCENSION

bluh bluh bluhUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                  ___________p█ : 〉chat. ◥ xroom!
                                  ________═════════════════__xxxxshitty ghost programxx
                                  ___________________▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

(xadjusts gogglesx) yo ima make this reel quick
                                        im bored as s**t so somemoby who doesnt completely suck come hit it up with me

ooc; couldnt decide between her and another muse so might switch idk

the fatal drop's Compadre

Mysterious Beau

User Image xx User Image
          space
          ciindo ciindo██ ♈: ELDEST ♛」sibling ? ⊰kingdeath tab ×shift˚ing ◞NIGHTMARESˊ
          ciindo ciindo ciindo ciindo ciindo ciin ciin━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          ciindo ciindo ciindo ciindo ciindo ciindo ciindo ciindo ciin♔⋮ ˋONLINE
          space
              User Image
                                space
                                ci« the sky˚⇡ is so full of ◞MONOCHROME ۰reflections
                                ciindo ciindo/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                space
                                ♛*◞ tab &.THERE IS NOTHING LEFT
                                ciindo ciindo ciindo ciindo ciAS THE CORROSION BEGINS tab AS THE CORROSION BEGINS
                                space
                                ciindo ciindo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                ciindo ci✿ ⋯ xhades, if you please. ciindo✿ ⋯ xfeelings here.
                      space
                      ═══════════════════════════════════════════
                      ciindo ciindo ciin o r xw e xm i g h t xp a s s xt h e xe n d xo f xt h e xw o r l d

( ✶» ´ black darkness && white light )
                          ciindo ciindo ciindo ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ciindo ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                          space
                            ah, so it seems that boredom has driven me to such mortal means once more. ( / small smirk;
                            mayhaps i should find someone of greater interest to me here. human sacrifices interest me
                            none, although i do find their conversation quite entertaining. if not only as a mere distraction.
                            come now, art anyone present at this moment? ( / rests chin on fist;

ooc just gonna drop him off here /siddles awayyy
                          space
                          ciindo ciindo ciindo⇢ ◜ CHATROOMciin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out