Welcome to Gaia! ::

/ o /

/ o / !! 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 > >>

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

_________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                        ██████████████████████████████████
                        x
                        ______________User Image
                        _____— » straw *▧raincoats ! . ▪▪ . xover chat
                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE UNDISCIPLINED TEAR UP AND THROW AWAY DELUSIONS
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxABANDONING FRIENDSHIP, ILL - POSITIONED WITH A RED NAME TOO

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      _ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      __________♙;. welcome ?
                                      so. here we find ourselves again, once more. facing another introduction to another xover chat room. are you really all that
                                      surprised? of course not, chat rooms are all the rage nowadays and it doesn't look like they'll be leaving us anytime soon.
                                      not that that's a bad thing, of course -- and adding one more to the mix couldn't possibly hurt anything, could it? .. aha, you'll
                                      have to excuse me as intros never really were my thing. so i'll get straight to the point! welcome one and all to straw raincoats!
                                      glad you could hit us up! feel free to scroll on down and give us a glance, maybe even join us if it ~ * tickles your fancy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxx███♥ ⋰ profiles. <33███♥ ⋰ offline. <33███♥ ⋰ out of character.

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxABANDONING FRIENDSHIP, ILL - POSITIONED WITH A RED NAME TOO

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. instructions ?
                                      i won't even get into gaia's tos because that should be a given. you're all aware of it and what it asks of you,
                                      so be sure to be mindful. so too should you be respectful and courteous to your fellow players here. in - character woes are
                                      one thing, but anything outside of that shouldn't reach our eyes or ears. we're not here to cause problems, we're here to
                                      have fun! in any case, please either keep your ooc woes to yourself or take it elsewhere. on that note, i'd like to
                                      bring up the subject of ignoring. this rule seems to be broken frequently, which is simply intolerable. usually by
                                      a small group of people who think its okay to circlejerk in a public place. newsflash: its not okay, and anyone
                                      who is caught doing so, whether it be brought to my attention or i catch you myself, you will receive one warning
                                      and one warning only. should you fail to take heed of this warning, you will be asked to leave. no arguments.
                                      of course, there are exceptions to this rule. talking to a great multitude of people at once or text towering will allow
                                      you a pass, but these are the only exceptions. in regards to activity, i'll be lenient here. life is hectic, that's just
                                      how it is. i know this firsthand, so -- ! i ask that you post at the minimum, at least once a week. but fair warning
                                      for those who can't: if you're only joining to post once and run, you'll be susceptible to profile deletion. this is done
                                      without any word from me, so be careful! i'd like this chat to last awhile and, well ... can't very well do that when its
                                      filled with a bunch of dead weight, hm?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██⊹. activity & posting....

these two are super huge and important rules, so pay attention! this chat has some qualifications that everyone
                                      must abide by. first and most importantly, you must have a good sense of literacy. that not only means knowing
                                      where your periods and commas go, but also how to form legible and grammatically correct sentences. with that said,
                                      i will be carrying background checks on each person who decides to join to make sure you're up to snuff.
                                      your ability to carry on an actual conversation will also be judged. bear in mind i won't be looking at the sizes of your
                                      posts, but more so the quality and how you're able to keep a conversation flowing. most of you shouldn't have a problem here
                                      and therefore have no reason to worry. ~ and if you are rejected? never fear! you're more than welcome to come
                                      back and try again at a later date if you so wish, and if i see improvement, i'll let you in. important: please
                                      don't give me a hard time if you do get rejected. if i say you don't meet the requirements, then that's it. you just don't.
                                      its as simple as that, and if anyone wants to heckle about it, then i'll just ignore you. harsh, i know. but we've had problems
                                      with this before and quite frankly, its unwanted. think of it this way: if you read this rule and at any point start
                                      doubting yourself, then you probably shouldn't join. i also expect everyone to put some actual effort
                                      into their formats. i can understand if coding isn't your strong point and i don't expect everyone to pump out masterpieces.
                                      hell, i'm not exactly a pro myself. but if your format is laden with enormous pictures, over - sized text, tacky colors
                                      and is just a hot mess, then we're gonna have a problem. now, in regards to thievery: i will be
                                      just as strict with this as i am with ignoring. this is an inexcusable act and punishable by barring from the chat.
                                      those who steal will be caught, so save yourself the embarrassment and don't do it. instead, ask around and
                                      see if someone is willing to help you. there are lots of friendly faces around here who i am sure are more than willing to help you.
                                      myself included, so don't be shy about asking!
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██⊹. grammar & formats....

this chat accepts all types of characters. from anime / manga & video games, to novels and comics.
                                      live action will also be accepted. just be sure to use a drawn picture of the character in your format.
                                      goes better with the feel of the chat, you dig? no oc's or gijinkas will be accepted, unfortunately. so sorry.
                                      staying in - character is an absolute must. if you take someone up, it is expected that you have some inkling as to what
                                      you are doing with them. of course, in the case of new muses, its understandable and expected that they won't be perfect
                                      on their first go. but if you take up a character that you've been steadily playing for some time and fail to do them any
                                      sort of justice, you may be warned. should you fail to correct your mistakes after this, you will be asked to drop the character.
                                      as for that ~ * lovey stuff, i greatly encourage it! a good romance and everything connected to it is the key to a healthy,
                                      long - lasting chat, so don't be shy about spreading it around! .. so long as its permissible to the character though, of course, uweheheh.
                                      on that note, i won't discourage you from pairing your character up with whoever you choose. if you'd like to make all of your
                                      characters gay, great. if you'd like to make them all straight, also great. i don't care and you all shouldn't either.
                                      just have fun with it!! oh yeah, and please make sure to keep the mushy stuff to a pg - 16 level. any higher and we
                                      can get ourselves in a serious mess.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██⊹. character & romance....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███♥ ⋰ profiles. <33███♥ ⋰ offline. <33███♥ ⋰ out of character.

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. updates ?
                                      finally, we're getting to work on this! still under construction but with luck we'll be open very soon!
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██⊹. O9/O5/12....

hey guys, how's it goin'? i'd just like to bring up a small point in regards to the live action characters.
                                      lately we've been getting a lot of send - ins for them, and that's great! however, i would like to remind you all
                                      that the rules clearly state that pictures of them need to be illustrated only. not only for formats, but profile
                                      icons too. this wouldn't have been an issue if i only got one or two submissions, but they've really been starting to
                                      add up these past few days and that's just not cool. call it a nitpick on my part and i apologize if this is an inconvenience
                                      to anyone, but this specific chat caters to drawn / animated characters first and foremost, so la is gonna have to bend.
                                      so! if you have a profile up in the thread that still has a la image, please change it asap. if you're having trouble
                                      finding drawn images for your character, then i would be more than happy to help you search. we all got that? good!
                                      if you have any other questions or comments feel free to send them my way as well. thanks in advance and happy posting! ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██⊹. O9/22/12....

two announcements within the month? we have ourselves a rare happenstance here, haha! but lets get serious.
                                      first of all, i'd like to apologize again to the people who'd been waiting so long for their profiles to be accepted these past few
                                      days. i'd been out of town and simply didn't have time to get through to you all. to those of you who stuck through it,
                                      i appreciate your patience, and i hope you'll enjoy yourselves here! on a more important note, due to requests from
                                      some of our members, i've decided to make some changes to the character limit. you may all now take up
                                      to ten characters at once! that's a pretty generous sum, no? but don't take this as an opportunity to go crazy.
                                      everyone should be sure to stay within their limits so hoarding doesn't ensue. otherwise i'll have to reduce the limit again.
                                      we all got that? good! thanks for your time and enjoy! ♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██⊹. O9/3O/12....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxx███♥ ⋰ profiles. <33███♥ ⋰ offline. <33███♥ ⋰ out of character.

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. sign - in ?
                                      you've made it this far, not bad! hopefully you've read all the rules and such. you did, didn't youuu? .. ~ aheh, anyway,
                                      here's the profile skeleton. its fairly easy to fill out and requires no color so i expect everyone to complete it correctly. currently
                                      we have a character limit set at ten per person. just be careful not to take more than you can handle!
                                      all profiles will be sent to bon voyage crouton with the title, " henohenomoheji, " while reserves should
                                      be titled, " marked in red. " keep in mind reserves are only held for three days max, so don't wait! please
                                      be sure to message me if you're planning on dropping characters as well!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  User Imagexx██ ... fullname!
                                                  xxxxxxxxcharacter's username
                                                  xxxx
                                                  xx「 ●*⋮ ..series.
                                                  xx「 ●*⋮ ..your username.
                                                  xxxx::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                                                  xxxxxxGETTING TIRED OF LOOKING AT THE STARRY SKY WITH
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE ENEMY TOWERING OVER, STRUMMING IN THE WIND

[list][list][list][list][list][list]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                      [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      [imgleft]http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x438/crashLANDINGx/SPECIAL/StrawRaincoats3.png[/imgleft][color=white]xx[/color][size=20]██ [color=white]...[/color] [b]full[/b] ❖ [b]name[/b][i]![/i][/size]
                                      [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][/size][size=8]character's username[/size]
                                      [size=5][color=white]xxxx[/color][/size]
                                      [color=white]xx[/color][size=14]「 ●*⋮ [color=white]..[/color]series.[/size]
                                      [color=white]xx[/color][size=14]「 ●*⋮ [color=white]..[/color]your username.[/size]
                                      [size=7][color=white]xxxx[/color]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/size]
                                      [b][size=7][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]GETTING TIRED OF LOOKING AT THE STARRY SKY WITH[/size]
                                      [size=7][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]THE ENEMY TOWERING OVER, STRUMMING IN THE WIND[/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███♥ ⋰ profiles. <33███♥ ⋰ offline. <33███♥ ⋰ out of character.

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. events ?
                                      love at first sight
                                      hate at first sight
                                      age change
                                      chain day
                                      ooc day
                                      zombie apocalypse
                                      alternate universe
                                      what if ... ?
                                      gender bender
                                      body swap

note. this list will be updated with time! so too will info on the events be added as its required, so be
                                      sure to check back here when the time comes!!

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. mods ?

User Image
                                                      heyyyy, everybody! bon voyage crouton, here. but most everyone just calls me crouton.
                                                      nice to meet you! contrary to how those rules may sound, i'm actually a pretty chill chick.
                                                      i love to meet and talk to new people, so don't be scared to hit me up, k? i'm usually always
                                                      around in the afternoon - super late evening, moreso on mondays, wednesdays and fridays
                                                      and maybe on the weekend depending on ~ * things. so, should you ever have any questions
                                                      / comments / concerns or anything else that you feel needs my attention, just hit me up! pm's
                                                      would be the quickest way to get in contact with me jsyk and uh yeah, that's pretty much it and
                                                      maybe i'll see you kiddies around!! have fun out there!! ♥♥

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██⊹. bon voyage crouton....

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. on hold ?
                                      sakura petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters. blooming out of season with exaggeration,
                                      dancing while wearing straw raincoats. sakura petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters. blooming
                                      out of season with exaggeration, dancing while wearing straw raincoats. sakura petals dance about. the moment
                                      it falls, it flutters. blooming out of season with exaggeration, dancing while wearing straw raincoats. sakura
                                      petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters. blooming out of season with exaggeration, dancing while
                                      wearing straw raincoats. sakura petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters. blooming out of season with
                                      exaggeration, dancing while wearing straw raincoats. sakura petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters.
                                      blooming out of season with exaggeration, dancing while wearing straw raincoats.

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. on hold ?
                                      sakura petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters. blooming out of season with exaggeration,
                                      dancing while wearing straw raincoats. sakura petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters. blooming
                                      out of season with exaggeration, dancing while wearing straw raincoats. sakura petals dance about. the moment
                                      it falls, it flutters. blooming out of season with exaggeration, dancing while wearing straw raincoats. sakura
                                      petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters. blooming out of season with exaggeration, dancing while
                                      wearing straw raincoats. sakura petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters. blooming out of season with
                                      exaggeration, dancing while wearing straw raincoats. sakura petals dance about. the moment it falls, it flutters.
                                      blooming out of season with exaggeration, dancing while wearing straw raincoats.

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. on hold ?

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. on hold ?

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. on hold ?

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. on hold ?

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. on hold ?

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. on hold ?

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        ______________User Image

User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxx
                                      __________♙;. open ?
                                      and that's it, we're open! start sending in those profiles, everybody!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff