Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pesky Detective

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. M e l o d y xx L y n n e t t e xx C a o

User Image
                                              ▶▶▶ She smiled at the ninetales, it was her first time seeing a shiny pokemon. She has heard of them, but she never thought that she'd actually live to see a shiny pokemon. They were rare, they were very rare. Melody just kept staring at that magnificent creature in shock and awe. Now she can proudly say that she has indeed met a shiny pokemon and even knows the trainer who owns it! That's a huge accomplishment for Melody, after all the places she's been too this moment tops it all. Meeting her first shiny pokemon was like meeting a legendary pokemon, she felt truly blessed. Melody finally stopped staring when Chief nudged her with his horn. "I-I'm sorry for staring. This is the first time I've seen a shiny pokemon and I've always wanted to meet one." She laughed sheepishly. Of course now she can stare all she wants, there was no threat or danger to divert her attention.

"Well Gavyn, it's a pleasure to meet you." She extended her hand for a handshake, her eyes drifted back over to the shiny fox who appeared to be happy. Chief was starting to get jealous of all the attention that's been given to the fox. Before he could nudge her, Ajicka had spoken and gotten Melody's attention. Melody turned her head to listen to her speak. She then looked over at the other survivors who had helped in the battle. "If you guys don't want to come with us to look for water, you can start building shelters, look for food, fish, or scan the perimeter and make a map." She suggested. Any of those things would be better than doing nothing at all. Hopefully the others will help out, everyone needs to pull their own weight if they are going to survive together. There was no use in competition or fighting when they're going to be stuck together for who knows how long.

She looked over at Gavyn to pay his ninetales another compliment, but she saw that his eyes were looking up at the sky as if staring at something. Out of curiosity, she followed his gaze and saw that there was a flying pokemon. It was a flying pokemon, but she wondered if it had a rider. Was there a trainer who can help them look for water? It was odd how that pokemon just stopped there and stared at them. Was it going to attack? She moved forward, but still stared up at the pokemon. Eventually she was walking backwards to keep looking at it, seeing if she could make out what it was. Finally, a few small clouds covered up the sun just long enough for her to spot a person mounted on it. "That boy has a flying pokemon." She said, pointing up at him. "And it's an aerodactyl!" She was very surprised to see an aerodactyl, yes she has seen fossil pokemon before that had been revived so she wasn't completely new to her - but it was still a rare sight to see. Chief looked up at the sky as well, he let out a low growl, unsure if they were going to attack or not. "Shh, easy boy. I think they might be friendly." She hoped they would be friendly.

{{ ooc: . }}

L o c a t i o n ? || Beach
          M o o d ? || Astonished.
          C o m p a n i o n s ? || Chief, Gavyn, Jasmyn, Ajicka, Rio & possibly others if they followed them.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
x
┊┊Alexander xKeathxxxx

Letting out a slight grin when he noticed that Gale's attack seemed to be really effective against the Salamence, Alex was about to shout at his partner to try Icy Wind once more when the pokemon decided to retreat. Covering his eyes as large amounts of sand were kicked into the air, the white-haired male let out a grunt of annoyance as he brushed off the sand off his clothes for the second time today. Seeing as things were starting to calm down, Alex walked towards his partner and gave him a congratulatory high-five. Glancing back towards the forest/jungle area, Alex was about to motion Gale away from the group when one of the trainers with an Aipom made him pause for a moment as she started talking to the group about gathering food and water. As much as he disliked the fact that someone seemed to be instructing everyone about what they should be doing like an self proclaimed leader, what she was suggesting to gather was what he was going to try to collect himself. Knowing that it would be much faster to find both supplies if he stuck with a group, the boy reluctantly decided to stick with the group.

Not wanting to seem useless, the boy debated on whether he should help find a source of water or collect food before turning to Ajicka. "If you want, me and Gale can help gather some food. Though we don't really look like it, we are really good at climbing things. And Gale is really agile, so clearing up berry trees should be a breeze," Alex sheepishly said, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. It didn't occur to the male that he had yet to introduced himself until his partner nudged his leg and pointed to Melody who was currently doing so with Gavyn. "Oh, yeah the name's Alexander by the way. Alex for short, though feel free to call me whatever you want. I really don't care," the white-haired teen added with a nonchalant shrug. Overhearing Melody mention that someone had a flying-type pokemon, Alex turned around in confusion when a large shadow flew past him. When he heard her mention that the flying pokemon was an Aerodactyl, the boy scanned the air in search of the supposed living fossil. Seeing nothing but the suns rays, the boy gave a puzzled glance at the girl but kept his mouth shut.

LOCATION: Beach/Forest areaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOMPANY: Gale, a bunch of strangers, and their pokemon

Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gale
┇Shadow Claw
┇Icy Wind
┇Feint Attack
┇Agility
User Image

Jeraldo Resfuta

It was taking forever to scout the shoreline of the beach. JR slipped through the shadows of the trees, virtually unnoticeable, with Wesley further in, the brush hiding his bright pink coloring. His fur was actually a slightly darker shade than the average wigglytuff, but it was still enough to get him noticed by anyone looking towards the forest as they snuck by. And for now, both wanted to remain noticed. JR was trying to do a sort of... inventory, of kinds, seeing who survived, what pokemon they had, what state they were in, and all that. There were so many groups, though, that even after he felt he had enough information, he couldn't really come out without being spotted. He'd heard, but not witnessed, the attack from the Salamence, but he could almost identify the pokemon just by the sound alone, and when he briefly caught it flying back into the woods, he solidified his guess. Now that was interesting.

The man continued slipping through the shadows, eying the group that had been battling the dragon pokemon, then moving further along, spotting a male talking to a brunette girl, and a little ways away, a man with one of the rafts, and two pokemon alongside him. It seemed everyone had their pokemon out... no surprise. They were all probably making sure everyone was okay. He started to continue forward.... and then stopped, staring for a moment. Wait a second....

He quickly looked back at the latter two groups, his eyes wide. He didn't recognize the blue-haired bloke, but... the man pulling a life raft, where had he seen him before? He looked familiar... More importantly, though, was the girl. 'Melanie!?' How had he not seen her on the cruise!?! Then again, there had been hundreds of people, and he had been a bit... busy. Still, though, she had a pretty note-worthy appearance, and he actually knew her. Kind of. They met, and they hung out, and they were... sort of... friends? Well, they were friendly. JR didn't really do friendship. Which was proven by the fact that he ended up sneaking in the middle of the night, grabbing all her specialized pokeballs, and disappearing.

That money had ended up going into a plan that actually got him some money, so, at least it went to a good cause, right? "Yeah right, like she'll believe that..." he muttered to himself through clenched teeth. He pulled back slightly, palming the trunk of a tree hard in frustration. Dammit. Someone here knew him. Maybe she wouldn't tell people, though. He backpedaled a bit further into the jungle, watching the group, then turning to head deeper in. He wasn't too worried about wild pokemon, he wasn't planning to go far. He just wanted to be out of range for a moment. So at least one, possibly two if he really did recognize that guy from one of his previous cons, knew who he was, and what kind of person he was.

Would they be able to connect him to the boat sinking? No. No way. That was an 'accident'. As far as everyone was concerned, there was just a navigation error, and they hit something, and the boat sank. No one knew whether anyone was at fault...

User Image
    • Wesley
    • Sing
    • Shadow Ball
    • Dig
    • Body Slam
MIKAIO ANZAI
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Beach || Melanie, Leonhardt & Sterling.

Mikaio lay on the beach trying to get catch his breath. It was somewhat difficult with the hundred pound pokemon currently curled up on his chest meekly. Einz/Zwei still trembled slightly and they buried both their heads against the nap of his head. That they hadn't fought over who got to stay where was enough to worry their trainer. Mikaio was forced to take long, deep breaths so as not to suffocate. Meanwhile, he turned over of the madness of the night before. A cold stone settled at the bottom of his stomach the more he thought about it. He didn't know what he would have done if he'd lost Zweilous. Absent mindedly, he scratched at the top of their shaggy necks and got a quiet purr-like sound. Surprisingly, both still had their hats on though this was more because he had returned them to their pokeball after they'd ran off in a panic and he had to go looking for them. His body ached from several elbows ramming into him while he fought against the surge of passengers when he went in search of Zweilous. His muscles were equally sore from being thrown overboard after finding Zweilous. Then his lungs added their own tune to the overall roar of being shipwrecked and nearly drowned.

"Einz, Zwei. Off please." He knew they were fine. After crawling up on sure, despite being exhausted, he managed to release them from the pokeball and make sure they were okay before collapsing. They'd taken that as invitation to crawl onto his chest. Both head lifted and though Mikaio couldn't see their eyes, he felt their guilty gaze. Smiling, he scratched at their necks again to reassure them. "Shh, it's okay. I'm not mad. I know you were scared. Just, don't go running off again." Both heads shot towards him and large pink tongues slobbered all over his face. A few seconds later, the heads began to snap at each other over which one had rights to lick a larger portion of Mikaio's face. Mikaio, realizing what was happening - and reassured by it - quickly shoved them off before getting in the middle of the argument. He slowly found his feet and stretched his aching body. How many more had gotten on shore?, he wondered. Mikaio was patting as much of the sand off his clothes as he could when he noticed the a different sound mixing in with Einz and Zwei's growls. "Shh. Shh" As his pokemon fell silent, Mikaio tilted his head to listen. There was no doubt that it was the sound of some king of skirmish. The skirmish could be anything however, between wild pokemon or perhaps other survivors.

Mikaio grabbed his lifesaver ( literally ) and slung it over his shoulder. Might as well keep it around. There was no saying whether it would be useful or not. "Einz, Zwei, lets go." Mikaio jogged along the beach keeping close to the waterline where the sand was more compact and easier to run. For now he stuck to the coastline rather than the forest. He was still too tired and his Zweilous was well ... technically not in the best of positions to fight. Einz/Zwei limped along behind him. The trip had been for relaxing. Being stranded could be relaxing? Mikaio quickly found signs of other people. Life boats and foot prints from both people and pokemon. Then he spotted someone tugging at one of the boats. "Zwei, Zwei." Zweilous had slowed down and both heads stared in the direction of the person. "Easy, easy. It's probably just more people. You leave them to me and I leave the pokemon to you yeah?" His Zweilous looked at each other and nodded both heads. Good.

"Hey!" Mikaio called loudly. He picked up his pace and slowed when he was close enough to the man. "Glad .. to see ... someone ....else " His words came in between pants. Mikaio doubled over and held up a finger. 'Give me a minute' it said. Once he'd caught his breath, Mikaio straightened and flashed a smile. "Bit of a pickle we've gotten ourselves into here eh? Name's Mikaio. Mikaio Enzai. That there's Einz and Zwei. These two your pokemon?" Mikaio looked over at the two other approaching people. He gave a wave in their direction. "Hullo there. Oh hey, I recognize you. You're the life guard. Leo....Lee....leon? Leonhardt right? I'm Mikaio. Hullo Miss. You need another hand?"

ooc: tried my best to make sure my post sense. Let me know if anything is off.
                                Melnil

Queen_No

Vigilia

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                || 50 || Bite || Rest || Focus Energy || Dragon Pulse ||

Greedy Trader

User Image
‖ "Oh, it's you again! If it's not an inconvenience, may I have a look at your Pokémon?" ‖

Pokemon Researcher: Sterling - Skipper "Skipp" - Colvert - 23 - Male -
                                              Where: A beach
                                              Company: Melanie/Zane, Leonhardt/Storm, Mikaio/Einz/Zwei
                                              PokeTeam:
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kado - Male - LvL 30 - Serious - Clear Body - Attacks: Bubblebeam, Acid Spray, Barrier, Wrap

Sterling was just about to give up on the life boat for now when a Golduck caught his eye. Looking up to her, he noticed a man with her, going off to help another trainer he'd not noticed earlier on the beach. He couldn't hear what was being said between the two but he figured the new man was checking to see if the female trainer and her Scizor where alright. From the looks of him, or what Sterling could tell from this far away, he remembered seeing the other man at the pool on the ship. The lifeguard perhaps? He didn't' have time to remember the others though, as Golduck was currently trying to tell him something.

Golduck seemed to be keeping her distance from Sterling and Kado, from her manner he got the impression that she was being careful of them. What did she want? He wondered. Sterling chuckled when she squawked at him. He was the one to tilt his head when Golduck tried to explain to him that she wanted to help pull the life boat. When she spoke to Tentacool, Sterling cupped a fist to his palm. “Oh! Well, my dear, I believe you are offering to assist us? Hmm?” Sterling nodded toward the Golduck. “I wouldn't mind the assistance, seeing as Kado here can't really assist.” Tentacool merely looked at the Golduck with interest. He was wary at first, thinking she might be here to bother her trainer, but when she spoke seeing if they needed help he looked to Sterling as he spoke, then back to Golduck. “If you wish to be of assistance to my trainer, than I shall not hider you.” Kado responded in pokemon-speak and moved a tentacle towards the boat as if to motion that she was free to proceed.

It seemed the other two would join them now as the lifeguard approached this time, the girl and her pokemon in tow, with a friendly wave. “Hello!” Sterling called, but was interrupted by Mikaio yelling at the group. Sterling turned to look at yet another new face as the man spoke and caught his breathe. Sterling waited for him to finish talking before replying, “Glad to see you three are alright. I was beginning to wonder if others had made it but I suppose we'll probably bump into even more survivors here and there. Oh, forgive me for rambling off. My name is Sterling, and this is Kado.” He introduced himself and pointed to Tentacool. “I believe this lovely Golduck here belongs to Leonhardt?” He asked, already having noted the interesting black webbing and bill the duck had that differed from her usual species coloring. Sterling was sure he'd seen the girl and her pokemon around the ship from time to time, but didn't know either of them, nor had he had the chance to meet the life guard. Mikaio was another new face, but Sterling was sure he'd run into even more new people thanks to the ship crashing.

“Yes, I do believe we have gotten into a bit of trouble. But, do tell me, is your pokemon alright? I saw him limping as you two approached. I happen to be somewhat qualified as a doctor of humans and pokemon, though I must say I've since swapped my profession years back. I could possibly assist if anyone is injured?” Sterling offered. Sure, he wasn't technically a doctor anymore, but he still had the experience. Not that he would be any better than going to a real doctor, but he could do a little for them if they needed assistance. By this point, Sterling had completely forgotten about the lifeboat. Mikaio's Zweilious was much more interesting, with it's hats, and he was worried about that limp. It could be pretty bad news if the pokemon had broken a leg.

lifeoptional

Queen_No

Vigilia

User Image

User Image

Mᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ Cɪᴀʀᴅʜᴀ

User Image

Melanie felt lost for a moment. She didn't understand why, since she was always sharp whenever she traveled. She took a moment to concentrate in her surroundings. She needed to be sharp once more, especially now that she was in an unknown territory. She heard voices around her. Both, humans and Pokémon. "Scizor." Zane gently whispered as he pointed with his pincer the people that were around them. Melanie glance around to confirm with her eyes that there was in fact people around them. 'Do they come from the cruise too?' She pondered as her brown eyes observed them. Suddenly, her attention was upon a young man with dark blue hair and blue eyes running toward her. He asked her about her well-being; and for a moment Melanie was puzzle by what he meant until she remember that someone had saved her from drowning. "It was you?" She asked in disbelief, until he explained that he was a lifeguard on the cruise. She could remember seeing him at the lifeguard post while she was taking a sun bath at the pool. Her Scizor, Zane, was inside his pokeball in those moments. Melanie should thank him for the good deed, but she was interrupted by the guy pointing at a Golduck that seem to be helping a man and his Tentacool pull in a life boat. The young man had ran off to meet them.

As carefully as she could, Melanie began to take a few step forward while Zane was supporting her. However, before she could take a few more step forward, she had this unnerving feeling of been watched. A few minutes back, she had heard the sound of flapping winds. It couldn't be the Salamence. She had heard the sound of "Aeerrooo". It was a rare sound and she wasn't sure what Pokémon could belong to. Then Melanie heard from one of the girl from the group far from her to say, Aerodactyl; a fossil Pokémon. A rare find for any trainer, since it was impossible for an Aerodactyl to be found in the wild. Melanie glanced behind as the feeling of been watched was becoming intense. Although, as soon as the feeling got intense, it quickly went away. She felt puzzled by this uneasy sensation, but as much as she wanted to investigate, she was pulled by Zane to move forward and she willingly went with him.

They reached the little group that was starting to form around the lifeboat that was initially been pulled by a white haired young man and his Tentacool, who presented himself and his Pokémon. At the same time, someone else had arrived. He presented himself as Mikaio and his Pokémon, Zwelious. Melanie smiled at the sight of the unusual Pokémon. She had never seen one before and intrigued her. "I'm Melanie Ciardha, nice meeting you all." She replied in greeting with a gently wave, after knowing their names. Especially, the young man that had saved her life. Mikaio had offered his assistant in helping her. "That's nice of you, but I think Zane might have a problem with that." She said with a smile and light laugh. Zane was always over protective of her. Especially, after that awful experience that she had with Jeraldo, who had stole her custom pokeballs.

Melanie's attention was upon Sterling when he mentioned being a kind of doctor of both, humans and Pokémon. She felt a sense of relief knowing that there was someone who could help them if something worst happened. Even though, she felt a bit embarrassed telling anyone about her injuries. She didn't want to be seem weak in front of everyone. Although, it would be hard to keep her injuries from been noticed since she was using Zane as support. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her right side of her head. Out of instinct, she raised a hand over the area to relief the area somehow. "Ah..." She softly gasped in pain, trying to be discrete and not to bring attention upon herself. Melanie most have suffered another injury from the cruise. It could be from the lifeboat that had hit against her and had caused her to almost drown. After a few minutes, the pain went away. But for how long? She didn't know. "It would be best, if we find shelter before sunset." She suggested, before asking Zane to help the two Pokémon with the lifeboat. He seemed to be reluctant at first, but eventually gave in and left her side to help them.

Vigilia

Melnil

lifeoptional

Location: At the beach/ By a lifeboat / With: Sterling, Leonhardt and Mikaio / Ooc:

Team

User Image
          Scizor ♂
          Name: Zane
          Level: 41
          Abilities: X-scissor, Iron Defense,
          Razor Wind & Agility
User Image
Ajicka Rollands

The shadow moving over the beach had been what caught her attention, more so than any sounds the pokemon could have made. As it neared, before it crossed the sun, Ajicka quickly looked up, blinking when she saw a pokemon... she had honestly never seen before. Not in person, at least. She'd come across books, ones that washed up but weren't destroyed, ones people had on them, and entries in pokedexes trainers had with them. She'd heard about it before, too, before she ended up on here, but she still couldn't recognized which fossil pokemon this was. She also didn't quite understand how it was even there.... had someone stumbled upon some hidden reservoir of thought-to-be extinct pokemon? Or had those few, eccentric weirdoes actually been telling the truth when they babbled on about resurrecting pokemon?

She frowned, staring up at it, puzzled and in slight aw. And a little perturbed. She didn't know anything about the pokemon, after all, so she couldn't really compensate for it, or make any predictions about it. Oh well, that wasn't really important for now. if the guy came down, maybe she would talk to him, but he seemed more interesting in scouting around, so she turned her attention back to the group. The girl she had addressed still hadn't really responded to her, but another of the group had. He looked young, really young, and had a Sneasel with him. It wasn't a psychic type, but it would still be helpful, she guessed. Better than nothing, at any rate. She nodded, then glanced at the girl one more time.

"Yeah, sounds good," she agreed, looking at him, "A lot of the fruit from the tree we found is already knocked down, but we can probably find a few more options if we look around, and Rio can bring us some baskets once he makes them." Picking up on the hint, the aipom swung up into the trees to start gathering flexible branches he could bend and weave into durable baskets. "Come on. And, uh... I'm Ajicka," she added, noting the boy had introduced himself. She scratched the back of her neck, then turned and headed for the forest. "So how'd you end up here?" she asked, then gestured, "I mean, not here here, obviously the wreck did that, but, you know... in this general situation...?" She figured she could try and get some information while they walked, and make a go at 'chit chat' and small talk.

User Image

Rio, Level 25 Aipom. Moveset: Fury Swipes, Swift, Screech, Cut

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
Gavyn Woods

Gavyn smiled, understanding completely. It was quite common for Jazzy to get such attention from others. He had been pretty lucky to have hatched an egg that turned out to be the cute little golden Vulpix that Jasmyn once was. It was certainly a very rare instance, but not unheard of to him. There were some trainers that had frequented his parent's daycare, hoping to hatch shinies. "Heh. Don't worry about it. Jasmyn here is used to all the attention. She came from an egg that a trainer left at my parent's daycare. I suppose I got very lucky when she hatched this way for me." Gavyn commented, reaching over to pet Jazzy's silvery neck fur. She seemed to enjoy it, but gave him a bark at his comment. "O-oh... Well, of course I would have still loved her if she hadn't been shiny. Jazzy is very precious to me." the bespectacled male added with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. Jazzy seemed pleased with this, leaning over to lick his cheek.

"It's nice to meet you too, Melody." he smiled, accepting her handshake. He still felt weird about the introductions here. Like, how could anyone say 'nice to meet you' when they were meeting because they were stuck on some island that seemed abandoned? It seemed like none of the others were going to follow them to find water, though a boy that introduced himself as Alexander seemed unsure of where to go. Gavyn couldn't blame the kid; it was quite a confusing thing to wake up after a shipwreck to find yourself in such a place, then have to figure out how to survive.

Gavyn glanced to Melody, as it seemed that she was able to identify the shadow in the sky as a boy on an Aerodactyl. Why, that was impossible, wasn't it? Aerodactyl were extinct, the last he recalled. Though, he did read somewhere that there were some regions that had labs that were equipped and funded well enough to resurrect fossils into pokemon. That might be the only explanation for this. Jazzy didn't seem to be as 'excited' as Chief at the person in the sky. She merely tilted her head up to observe the shadow before returning her attention to the trainers and Chief. Jazzy sniffed at Chief, tails wiggling a bit before she moved closer to Melody. After having observed the girl for a bit, the shiny ninetales decided that she was not a threat to her owner or herself. The silver fox gently butted her head against Melody, rubbing her furry face on her shoulder almost like how a cat does so to mark people as theirs. Well, Jazzy wasn't 'owning' Melody in this case. Just being friendly. "Well... We should start walking. It wouldn't be too good for us if we were still looking by the time the sun sets." Gavyn spoke up, having been distracted by Jazzy's cute actions and all the things happening in the area. He turned to head up the beach along the trees, Jazzy following along.

[[ooc: Soooooo sorry for taking so long! ; w;]]

Jasmyn ~ ♀ ~ Lvl 25 ~ Modest ~ Attacks: Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Round

Sarangkohane

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
Leonhardt

Storm quacked happily and moved to assist with the life boat. After managing to get a good hold on the boat, she was able to lift it enough so that it was easier to drag. She was glad that the tentacool seemed friendly enough. The golduck had met plenty of others of her kind that were usually quite territorial. It was nice to know that Kado wasn't like that. Storm started to pull the lifeboat further up on the shore, but stopped as she saw her trainer approaching with the girl. Also, another male had approached with a Zweilous. It seemed like they had managed to attract a group, and the golduck was left standing there, holding up the boat as she waited for her trainer to tell her where she should put it for now. It wasn't straining her much to hold it up, since when she stopped walking with it, she had rested it down on the sand partially, just holding it up so that she could easily lift it when it came time to move it.

"Heh, well, it must have been me. I wouldn't forget your face even amongst all that chaos. " Leonhardt smiled, though his comment didn't seem to sound like he was flirting at all. He was happy she was fine, and lead the way over to the man he had sent his golduck to assist. There was another male with the one that had a tentacool, and it seemed this other one was accompanied by an odd looking zweilous. Were those... hats? Interesting. As they got closer, he blinked as the male holding the lifesaver figured out his name. It wasn't too much of a surprise, since it wasn't like his identity was a secret when he worked as a lifeguard. "Yeah, I'm Leonhardt. I was the lifeguard on SS Marie... Hope I'm still going to get paid for it, heh. Oh, and this golduck here is Storm. She's my swimming buddy. Storm often helps out when I'm on lifeguard duty." he commented, and Storm gave a happy squack in greeting. She certainly seemed happy with her owner now close by. The male with the tentacool spoke up, revealing his name as Sterling and the tentacool as Kado. Storm seemed a bit bashful as Sterling had mentioned her as a 'lovely golduck', but had a happy expression on her face.

"I'm fine, thanks. I've just got a bit of muscle fatigue is all. It will pass on it's own." Leon responded to Sterlings offer. It was nice to know that there was some one like him on the island that would be able to do the doctor type things. Leo was relieved, since he thought that he might end up being the only one that would know just some basic things about treating wounds and whatnot. It would be too much of a responsibility to him to be so relied on. Luckily, Sterling is the one that will end up with such a role. The raven haired male couldn't help but glance back at the trees. He could have sworn he felt someone watching him, but he didn't see anything but trees and bushes. It was likely that perhaps it was just a wild pokemon scoping them out, so he didn't bother mentioning it. Returning his attention to the group, he couldn't help but feel bad as Melanie seemed to reveal that she might be injured. He hadn't seen how she had ended up in the water, but it must have been pretty rough; she was barely conscious when he had pulled her out and put her on a lifeboat. Storm tilted her head, looking at the Zweilous with a bit of concern. "Einz, Zwei, are you alright?" she had asked of them in pokemon language. After, she looked over to the Scizor, giving a nod in greeting. He seemed quite protective of his master, and Storm couldn't help but respect that.

"Hm. This boat is in good condition, but... I don't think it will do us any good trying to use it to get off the island. There are really strong currents going on here that even Storm can't fight against." Leon commented after he looked at the boat. It did seem very sturdy. Perhaps they could just use it the way it is? Then maybe if they figured out how to bypass the currents, it could be of great use. "Let's get a bit of a shelter going among the trees. I think if we can wedge this boat in some branches or something, we could get a nice solid roof out of to start the shelter off. Then, if we find another use for it being whole, we could still make use of it." Leonhardt said, shifting the bag on his shoulder. He moved to help Storm with the boat, and started to move carefully to the trees. It seemed there was a barely wide enough path ahead in the trees. Perhaps it had been worn down by wild pokemon scampering to and from the beach. It didn't seem occupied at the time, and Leo didn't see any danger in it. He hoped that maybe the others would continue to stick around with him; not only would at least Sterling be very helpful, but he had to admit, he preferred being around others rather than getting stuck alone. The raven haired male didn't want to have to do all the surviving work by himself, after all.

User ImageStorm ~ ♀ ~ Lvl 42 ~ Modest
        ================Attacks: Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Water Pulse

Queen_No

Melnil

lifeoptional

Pesky Detective

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. M e l o d y xx L y n n e t t e xx C a o

User Image
                                              ▶▶▶ "Oh, yeah the name's Alexander by the way. Alex for short, though feel free to call me whatever you want. I really don't care."

She smiled at the boy with blue eyes, waving her hand at him. "Really nice to meet you, Alex!" She had already stated her name so there was no need to introduce herself again. She then took another glance up in the air and saw that the boy was still up there. It seems that the boy was merely interested in spying or surveying the area. Perhaps the kid is still shy or wary to come down. It would be no use shouting to him, he was too high up in the sky for him to hear her. She looked back over at Gavyn, listening to him talk about his ninetales. A small smile crossed her face and she giggled at the bit where the boy had stuttered. "I'm sure you would. Even if she weren't shiny, I bet she'd still be exceptionally gorgeous." She then looked at Chief, seeing that he was eyeing the sneasel the boy had as a companion. He walked over towards Alex and Gale, sniffing the both of them for a few minutes before walking back to Melody's side. Wagging his tail, he barked and licked her hand.

"Don't mind him, he's just making sure that you don't have any weapons or anything harmful." She explained, giving Alex a reassuring smile. Melody looked down at Jazzy, who was rubbing her head against her. Giggling, she was glad that she was earning the trust of the silver fox. Slowly and carefully, she placed her hand on Jazzy's back. She ran her fingers through her fur once before taking it back and looking up at her trainer. "Wow." She whispered, astonished at how soft her fur is. It is much softer than Chief's. "A-ah, sorry!" She stammered, scratching the back of her head before continuing on, "I just wanted to feel her fur to see how soft it was and oh gosh! it is really soft!" She laughed nervously, following Gavyn as he headed up the beach. Chief scolded Melody, bumping into her legs.

She bumped back into Chief, earning a low growl from him. Laughing, she rubbed her hand on his head, scratching him behind the horns. Chief wagged his tail, smiling and barking in pleasure. "Good boy!" She praised, making sure to give him attention so he won't be jealous of the shiny fox.

{{ ooc: . }}

L o c a t i o n ? || Beach
          M o o d ? || Feeling a little more confident.
          C o m p a n i o n s ? || Chief, Gavyn, Ajicka, Alex, & their pokemon.

Vigilia

Loonamist

Lord Darkwalker
User Image

Jeraldo Resfuta

Wandering deeper into the forest, JR had to be careful he didn't run into any dangerous pokemon. He barely managed to skirt around a hungry Pyroar, Wesley waddling hurriedly along with him. He was pretty sure there was some water nearby, which was good to know. He also spotted a few trees with berries on them, and some other places with food, btu so far, he hadn't found a ton of shelter. Maybe he could build something. He sighed and rubbed a hand over his neck. This would be a lot easier if he just went and joined up with the others. He could probably organize his thoughts easier, and they'd be a lot of help getting all the resources they'd need together faster. But, dammit, that would mean putting on a nice face, and running risks, and... what if he ran into one of the ones that recognized him? He let out a silent groan, shaking his head and pushing on, deeper into the forest.

He stopped in his tracks shortly thereafter, though. He stared, hands by his side and jaw open. He'd... found some sort of village. But ghost pokemon were practically swarming it... and the place looked anything but inviting. There were vines, and.... he was pretty sure those were pokemon pelts on some of the doors. He stared, his expression shifting into one of uncertain disgust, but jumped about a foot when a malicious laugh suddenly echoed behind him. He twisted in the air, landing unevenly on his feet and falling down. There was a Haunter laughing at him, btu he grimaced back at it, only to hear Wesley let out a cry of warning and bolt off to the side. He looked, realizing one of his smoke bombs had fallen off his belt and activated. He scrambled to hsi feet and dived into the bushes, just as it went off in a small explosion, sending a plume of smoke in all directions, including up, reaching far above the trees before it started to dissipate and get carried away by the wind. Well... there went any hope of stealth...

User Image
    • Wesley
    • Sing
    • Shadow Ball
    • Dig
    • Body Slam

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers