XXXXXXCAMILLA ARIENATTO

ALL THAT IS, WAS, AND WILL BE
      UNIVERSE MUCH TO BIG TO SEE
      TIME AND SPACE NEVER ENDING
      DISTURBING THOUGHTS, QUESTIONS PENDING
      LIMITATIONS OF HUMAN UNDERSTANDING

User Image ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dialogue is #8f8bb4
    Well, in and of itself, this wasn't the worst situation it could be. At the very least, the accomadations were pretty nice. Strangely personalized, but quite nice all the same. If the clock was right, morning had arrived and it was time to get some breakfast in this odd place. Exiting the room, Camilla looked around for some form of map. It would be wonderful if there was one, but it appeared there wasn't as far as she could tell. A shame.

Without anything to guide her, she'd be walking around aimlessly until her nose caught something. The other rooms near her probably had their own occupants either getting ready or already gone at this point, and unsure of how some might react, she refrained from bothering any with a knock. For now, it seemed the only thing to do was go through the halls and hope for the best. "I hope they have pancakes..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IN THE DARK, SEE PAST OUR EYES
      PURSUIT OF TRUTH NO MATTER WHERE IT LIES
      GAZING UP TO THE BREEZE OF THE HEAVENS
      ON A QUEST, MEANING, REASON
      CAME TO BE, HOW IT BEGUN
User Image
K o d a m a x K o t o n e

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Haaaaa?!”

Waking up in an unfamiliar bed in unfamiliar surrounding, Kotone sat bolted upright, looking around in a panic. How did she get here? When did she get here? What was going on? Many questions ran through her head, none of which she had the answers to. It took her a little while to calm herself down and think clearly about the situation she was in. The last thing she remembered was… going to sleep. There was nothing unordinary about her rest, and she didn’t recall being woke up (and being a light sleeper, that was saying something).

“This can’t be happening…” Kotone said aloud. She assumed she’d been kidnapped, but the room she slept in was actually rather pleasant. She wasn’t tied up or anything, either and- hang on, was that a flute and a violin resting on the table? Upon further inspection, there really was. How curious! It’s almost as if whoever brought her to this room made it especially for her-

Wait.

Wasn’t this the plot of that one game? People brought to a facility which seemed nice at first, but then turned out to be a bloodbath?! What if it was something like that? Did that mean that… that she had some sort of special ability?! And that she was going to become part of an evil plot to instill chaos into the hearts of humans?!

Almost immediately after that thought, Kotone slapped her forehead. “Idiot!” She yelled aloud. Of course there wasn’t anything like that! This was real life, not fantasy. Anyways, for now, she should try to explore. The door leading outside her room opened easily, even though she took dramatic precautions to not set off any traps that might have awaited her. She didn’t expect to see someone outside her door, though With a startled yelp, she fell backwards.

“W-Who are you? Did you kidnap me?”

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
        XXXXXXCAMILLA ARIENATTO

dialogue is #8f8bb4
    She'd been wandering along when the sound of another caught her attention. The words reaching her ears brought a small frown to the redhead's face, and to avoid letting her hat fall, she took it in hand. "Huh...? No, no. I couldn't do something like that. I'm kinda wondering where we are myself. Whoever or whatever did it definitely was aware of my tastes in room decor... as well as what I'm interested in. A tarot deck, books on myths and astrology... even a few puzzle games!"

It seemed all too much like their captor knew them more than she'd like. "As nice as all the stuff is, it's a bit unsettling... how do they know just what I like? Has some nutjob been spying on me?" But before she could say more, her stomach growled audibly, roaring for attention to be paid to its desires. "... But I suppose that can wait just a bit until we get breakfast, ahahaha." Camilla placed her hat back on her head, a slightly embarrassed smile now on her face.

CAME TO BE, HOW IT BEGUN

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxDEMYX "We do too have hearts"
xxxxxxxxxWhen you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home.
Darling, do you wish we'd fall in love? All the time, all the time.

Man, no one said getting up hurt this bad so why did he feel like a truck had smashed head on into him? The blond groaned a bit sitting upright immediately realizing his clothing had changed, no longer was he wearing his cloak and gloves but an entirely new outfit that caused him to jump out of the bed unused to the strange new fabric as he glanced around. "This...Isn't my room.." Demyx murmured glancing at the blue bedding and the vibrant walls before a vanity table greeted him, bright white and with a large mirror. Casting a glance to his disheveled hair the Nobody groaned walking over and sitting down grabbing the oddly convenient comb and gel provided as he began his routine styling every stray hair until it was firm and in place.

A satisfied noise escaped him as the realization hit home. He'd have to go back to the organization, no problem! "Just gotta open a portal and we're home fre-" nothing happened as he extended an arm pulling it away and making the motion to open the portal again only to have nothing happen. He huffed a bit raising his hand. Fine, if he couldn't use a portal he'd summon his Sitar to- hey wait! Why was it already sitting against the wall?! "The hell? How'd you get there?" he asked the tall blue instrument giving it an experimental strum, not even an orb of water was produced and he groaned audibly strapping it over his shoulders before pacing the room.

Ok seriously, what kind of world was this? He couldn't use his magic or teleport, worst off he still had that dull headache and what's with this room? It was nice and but...A growl escaped him, wait had he even eaten since he was knocked out? It could've been days! Oh man..."Well maybe there's something out there.." he perked up eying the door in front of him giving the knob a twist before stepping into the hall, two voices rising obviously female. His brow quirked a bit. Xion? Larxene? ...Namine? Didn't sound like any of them and this place wasn't Castle Oblivion by the looks of it. There went his theory that maybe the rooms were redone and he was just under some magic lock down.

Following the source of the voices a bit down the hall the blond Nobody paused at the two unknown girls and scratched his face slightly, a grimace forming as he came to a stop a few feet away. "Soooo...Anyone else feel like they were hit by a truck or is it just me?" he asked out loud, his voice picking up a little knowing he wasn't at the least alone. Glancing between the two he looked to the walls hoping to see some sign or indication of a location however nothing caught his eye minus the wall lamps. "Better question, either of you know where we are 'cause I should really be somewhere else right now..." he said, his tone indicating an urgency that couldn't wait. Roxas was still missing and he still had a mission technically. His fellow Nobodies were vanishing too, he didn't really want to go back to fighting but Xemnas would definitely not like it if he slacked off more.

Location Room - Hall Mood Confused Company A couple girls

Lupine Vampire

User Image
      K o z a k u r a x M a r y
      Location: Doorway to her room Mood / Thoughts: "Strangers...!" Company: Two girls and one guy

Mary awoke feeling as she had the day that she had lost her mother to the two humans that had found her as she played in the woods. Only this time she was alive and not, you know. As she sat up though she realised that this wasn't her room! It had books upon books, just as her childhood home had, but it wasn't the room she had been given when she had joined the Mekakushi Dan even if it did seem to have the hoodie that she had sown the rose onto in memory of her dear mother who had died attempting to protect her. T-That meant that... "Eep!" The timid squeak that escaped her as she all the things came together was one of fear. There was no hiding that she was terrified. Someone had hit her in the had and brought her here--someone she didn't know. A stranger.

It was then that she heard voices from outside her door and was going to ignore them, she was too shy to go out and take a look at who the voices belonged to when she realized that she didn't recogize them. She probably would have remained in the room too if it hadn't been a male voice thag spoke up next. Admittedly, she knew somehow that it wasn't Seto that she heard but still she crept over to the door, opening it a crack to look out. Just to be sure that it wasn't the human boy that had lured her away from isolation with an amazing device that played music--stories! Oh had her imagination soared when he had opened up the world to her. But, as she got a look at the three people in the hall, her heart sank a bit. None of them were her friends. No Kido, Kano, Momo, Shintaro, Ene, Hibiya, or Konoha. And no Seto.

Tipsy Cultist

]xxx
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHei Li Shengshun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDarker than Black

xxxxxxxLocation: unknown
xxxxxxxInteracting with: no one

______________________________________________/////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////

A masked man could be seen laying on the ground. Hei was breathing heavily, as if the wind was knocked out of him and was contemplating the words that seemed forced into his head only moments ago. With a small groan, he slowly sat up and propped himself up with his back against the wall. He had no idea what was going on, or why he was here. The last thing he remembered was that he was on a job for Huang again, and the next thing he knew it felt like a truck ran him down before waking up in this strange room. Well, strange wasn't really the right word. It actually was a pretty nice room. Basic, but nice all the same since it had all the essentials Hei could possibly want.

Slowly, he dragged himself to his feet and instinctively grabbed as his side, planning on pulling a dagger out, only to realize he no longer had it. He frowned under the mask he wore. He still had all his other belongings, even the metal wires he often used, but as for actual weapons, he seemed to have lost them. It was then that he could hear distant sounds, if he was right, it was talking, but far to faint to make out what was actually being said.

Hei glanced around the apartment. He then slowly opened the closet door to see clothes he would typically wear outside of missions. He also noticed a suitcase hidden behind all the clothes.The black haired man took the white mask he wore off and placed it on the bed, along with a pair of clothing to wear. He quickly switched out of his black clothes and trench coat and replaced them with a simple pair of jeans, white t-shirt and a black sweater. Hei then placed his equipment into the suit case and hid it behind the rest of the clothes in the closet again.With that done, he approached the door to the exit of the little apartment he found himself in. the voice mentioned something about there being no way to leave the place, but Hei wasn't going to let that stop him from trying either way. He still had things he needed to accomplish and he was going to be damned if he let whoever was responsible for this get in his way.

He slowly opened the door and quickly entered the hallway, locking the door to his room behind him. Looking right down the hall, he saw a small group of people. A man, and two women. He then looked to the left and noticed a door that led to a flight of stairs. Taking one last glance towards the group, he turned away from them and made a bee-line to the stairwell, heading up to the rooftop. He then roughly opened the door at the top and stepped outside looking into the distance. It was just a lot of nothing as far as the eye could see. Hei frowned as he leaned up against a wall crossing his arms. "Great."

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Oh.” Well, of course, what had she expected? She stood back up, clearing her throat. “I-I see… I got too excited. I’m sorry for my outburst,” Kotone gave the girl a bow, smiling apologetically.

There was movement in the hall behind them, and Kotone turned around to have a look at who else was awake. There was a man who disappeared up a flight of stairs as soon as she saw him, and a girl who was a distance away, whom she swore looked a lot like someone from one of the anime she watched. But the one who caught her attention first was the male with a familiar voice, who’d come up to them and asked if they knew where they were.

“Unfortunately, I am unsure where we are,” Kotone replied, frowning, “I do feel like I’ve been, ‘hit as a truck’ as you put it, but- Oh. My. God.”

Upon actually looking at this person, Kotone couldn’t help but interrupt herself. He looked so much, and sounded so much, just like a figure in the games she played so long ago- Kingdom hearts. She stared at this man for an embarrassingly long amount of time, her face taking on an expression of shock. “You- Are you-“ the words couldn’t come out of her mouth. Surely, this was just a cosplayer, or some random coincidence right? Or maybe… she was right before and this was some kind of-?! No. No, that was her chuunibyou speaking.

Once again, she cleared her throat, as though it would help her to get a grip back on reality. “A-Anyways… perhaps we should go find some food? You guys can come too if you want,” she aimed this sentence at both the character lookalikes behind them, calling it out so that the girl could hear it as well. If one looked at her now, her face would’ve looked strained. After all, real or not, he did look a lot like one of her favorite characters of all time.

“Ah, by the way, my name is Kodama Kotone; I’m called the Song-“ Thank God, she stopped herself there. “Kotone. Just Kotone is fine.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tenacious Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
        XXXXXXCAMILLA ARIENATTO

XXXXXXXXLOCATION Halls
XXXXXXXXCOMPANY Demyx, Kotone (Mary)

dialogue is #8f8bb4
    "It's fine, no need to worry. The situation is kinda odd, so I can understand the outburst." As she responded to the girl before her, more people were emerging, and quite quickly. Already, she was joined by another one - a male - who had asked a question of Camilla and the one next to her. "Well... I suppose so. I've been more focused on food so I haven't really paid attention to my own headache." Again, a growl was uttered by her belly. But for now, she paid it no heed. "And as for where we are... I'm as lost as you are."

Her attention turned to Kotone as she'd had a momentary burst of what Camilla could only describe as a potential fangirling waiting to happen. What else would describe the sudden "OMG"? But as quick as it was coming on, it was cut off, and an introduction soon followed. "Kotone, huh? I'm Camilla Arienatto. 'Course, I just go by Camilla. And getting food sounds wonderful. I can always make some homemade food if there's the stuff, but if not, I hope they have some decent pancakes. Ooh, especially ones with chocolate chips or bananas in them... those are the best!"

CAME TO BE, HOW IT BEGUN

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxDEMYX "We do too have hearts"
xxxxxxxxxWhen you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home.
Darling, do you wish we'd fall in love? All the time, all the time.

As he waited on a reply the Nobody listened around him, a door creaking open causing him to turn on his heel catching sight of a bit of white hair and red eyes watching the trio from the door. "Hello? I'm pretty sure no one here bites." he called to the stranger not recognizing her from the organization or any of the worlds he had traveled to previously. Foot steps echoed in the opposite direction and a dark colored blur ran by, another male from what little he saw. Weird, this place was coming to life with many new faces, maybe it was special world he hadn't been to yet in his missions. His eyes lit up, maybe it was a special mission all to himself!

In the few seconds this all took to pass Demyx heard one of the girls in front of him speak up stating she had no idea where they were or why he had such a nasty headache but she paused with an 'oh my god' that caused the blond to freeze up a bit.Is my hair messed u-" he started moving a hand up to the spiked mess taking in the look of shock on her face and the question that broke off mid sentence. Was he...? "Uh..." he started when the curly haired girl suddenly changed the subject to finding food and invited him and the white haired girl along.

"Good idea, I could go for something!" he sighed in relief as she suddenly introduced herself. Kodama Kotone, aka the Song. The Nobody grinned. "Well that's a musical name. The name's Demyx by the way, I don't know what my Somebody name was, can't remember." he said speaking as if this were common knowledge. After all if they were still in the Kingdom Hearts universe they'd surely have seen or know of Nobodies, at least a Dusk anyways.

The other girl also spoke up stating not to notice her own headache but a growl escaped her stomach and ignored it seeming just as lost as the other introduced herself. Camilla Arienatto. Ok, that was two names down now just for the stranger who ran away and the white haired female. As the other spoke about chocolate chip pancakes the Nobody hummed. "Something sweet and salty sounds good to me...Guess we'll have to see what they got." he shrugged looking behind him not wanting to leave the others behind. Given so far everyone seemed to either have some kind of memory loss or was displaced the nobody was curious and honestly...Didn't it seem a bit mean to leave them behind? The rest of the organization wouldn't like him being so chummy but he could say it was to gather information for their mission right? Right.

"Hey, if you're hungry you should tag along since I dunno even how long I was out. Besides, if I had my guess I bet you're just as lost as the rest of us." he said taking a chance with the statement. Logic so far stated that three out of the five having no idea where they were wasn't a mere coincidence. Something strange was up for sure but it wasn't dangerous enough to consider fleeing, not just yet.

Location Hall Mood Upbeat Company Kotone, Camilla & White haired girl
User Image

ωιzαя∂

████████ ████ ████████

His head was pounding, though, he was rather used to that. What he wasn't used to was the room he woke up in. Slowly opening his eyes, Wizard realized he wasn't in his house at all, though it looked rather similar; the books that littered nearly every corner of the room, the papers hung on the wall describing constellations... even a giant telescope occupied a corner of the room, but this was definitely not the Wizard's house. He got to his feet, quickly feeling the pain in his neck caused from being slumped against the bed. Confused and sore, the grey-haired male began inspecting the room. It was much smaller than he was used to, and the star maps that covered the walls definitely weren't in his writing. A stranger had brought him here; someone who knew a bit too much about his personal interests that he had previously thought very few people knew about, as very few people visited his house. He began to grow rather worried; someone had violated his privacy, and someone had seen the inside of his house, too... It couldn't be the Witch, could it? Impossible, she rarely left her little house in the forest at all, and Wizard assumed she was too busy with her own things to focus on elaborate pranks.

Deciding that walking around this rather cramped room wasn't doing anything useful, Wizard decided to find out where exactly he was. Cautiously, he poked his head through the open door. Upon seeing several people down the hallway, he began to grow nervous. None of them were even remotely familiar. Did he wake up in a different town? Wizard furrowed his brows before pulling his head back into the door and taking a deep breath. This definitely wasn't normal. This was like no other place in Harmonica Town. He didn't recall any sort of apartment building; the closest thing was the Ocarina Inn, but Wizard knew it was nowhere near this big. Wizard stepped out of the room, quietly closing the door and leaning against it as he observed the strangers from afar. What caught his attention was the redhead in the hat; Wizard couldn't help but think of the Witch from back home, bringing him a bit of relief to see someone who seemed at least a little familiar. The others looked nothing like anyone he had met before, however, adding to his growing anxiety that he was no longer on Castanet Island...

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Location Room > Hall Company Strangers Mood Nervous, Confused
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kotone’s cheeks were still red even when the other girl brushed it off, but she did smile in embarrassment. “‘Odd’ is one way of putting it…”

Demyx. Oh gosh, he was introducing himself so naturally that it felt like he really as the character. Kotone bit her lip, silently questioning whether this was the real deal, or just another cosplayer… in any case, she decided to just go with it for now. She also got the name of the girl she’d accidentally mistook as her kidnapper (which she was still quite embarrassed about; was there a way to make up for it, she wondered?). “It’s nice to meet you, Demyx-san and Camilla-san.” She gave the both of them a short bow, smiling.

The white-haired girl who peeked out the door seemed to be incredibly shy. She’d hardly said a word to any of them, and she did seem a tad bit disappointed upon seeing them. Was she expecting to see someone else, Kotone wondered? In any case, she offered the other girl a gentle smile. “If you’re hungry, please join us to get something to eat.”

Just thinking about food- more specifically, the chocolate chip pancakes that Camilla had mentioned, made Kotone’s stomach rumble loudly. It was then that she realized exactly how hungry she was; she could definitely go for some pancakes right now… Nice, soft, fluffy pancakes. Maybe not with chocolate chips or bananas, but with strawberries or blueberries and whipped cream…!

… She hoped she wasn’t drooling. Crap, was she? As she hurriedly wiped her mouth, a new fellow approached. This person, she didn't recognize from any of the game and anime she'd watched; Kotone wondered why she was keeping a lookout for such characters in the first place. She smiled and waved at him. "Hello. Are you lost and confused as well?"
User Image

User Image

• Place: Unknown; roof of some building • People: Dark-haired Male • Mood: Suspicious •

Itachi woke up in a room lined with tatami mats, lying on a futon that was reminiscent to the one he used when he was little.The room wasn’t too big or too small; wide enough for him to live comfortably, but not so wide that the room felt too spacious. Upon closer inspection, this room reminded him very much of the room he used back before the Massacre. Standing up, Itachi reached to draw a kunai.

… And found none. This was unusual. Even the kunai he secretly stored were missing from their hiding place. Whoever brought him to this place did a good job searching him for weapons. Perhaps then, this was a Genjutsu? That would have been the logical answer, but no matter how many times he tried to dispel it, it didn’t work. At the very least, when he attempted to activate his Sharingan, he was able to do so.

Assuming he’d been kidnapped and brought to this place, Itachi definitely needed to get a feel for his surroundings. If he could get somewhere higher, then he was sure to get some sort of bearings. At the very least, the terrain could tell him which country he was in. He exited the room and looked around for stairs to get to a higher floor, making a beeline for them once he had. He spared the people in the hallway only a glance, but noted their numbers in case they were enemies.

The stairs lead him to the roof. Someone else was here already, but Itachi didn’t greet them. Instead, he walked straight to the edge and peered out. He… recognized nothing. Exactly what kind of place was this?
User Image

► M O M O K Oxxxx M O R I ◄

Location?Weird Room > Hallway > RoofCompany?Strangers > More strangers Mood?Confused

Momo's head was pounding, though that wasn't uncommon. At first, she ignored it, assuming it was a hangover as she rolled over onto her stomach and continued snoring into the pillow. Unfortunately, that slumber only lasted a few seconds before she realized how odd it was to wake up somewhere completely silent. Usually, the girl was with her band mates, and no matter what time it was, there was usually someone making at least a bit of noise, so sleeping in silence was a rarity. Groaning a bit, Momo sat up, rubbing the back of her head before she opened her tired blue eyes.

"The hell?" This definitely wasn't where she usually woke up. It was oddly suited to her liking; the posters on the walls, the guitar that leaned against one of the arm chairs, even the general atmosphere of the room seemed to shout "Momoko Mori!" In fact, she felt rather at home in a place like this. The pink-haired girl almost considered taking advantage of the silence and going back to sleep for a few hours until she realized that she was in a place she had never seen before in her life, and someone must've taken her there in her sleep, which was something that was unnervingly creepy. Rubbing her eyes, Momo got out of the bed and stepped out in the hallway to see a couple other people standing outside, too.

The small group was having a conversation of their own, so Momo decided to explore the place to see exactly where she was. Closing the door behind her, she headed towards the staircase and made her way to the roof. Two other males were there, one of them dressed rather oddly, but both looking as confused at herself. Squinting her eyes, Momo glanced around, trying to identify any landmarks around the building. The thing was, there was nothing around the building; it was as though some weirdo just decided to build an apartment building in the middle of nowhere. Momo frowned before turning her attention towards one of the males. "Well, judging by your faces, you have no idea what this place is either, right?"

Lupine Vampire

User Image
      K o z a k u r a x M a r y
      Location: Doorway to her room Mood / Thoughts: "Strangers...!" Company: Two girls and two guys

Mary hadn't planned for others to take notice of her so quickly, her heart quickening in its rhythm when she saw that they were speaking to her. She had to take a moment, slamming the door shut out of her fear that the past would repeat itself. Neither her mother or friends seemed to be here to help her this time and she felt the sharp pain their absence brought. It had been rude, slamming the door like that though, hadn't it? She went and gatheres up the jacket that had been brought with her before cracking the door again and slowly walking out as she muttered under her breath, her eyes glued to the ground from nerves.

"Its okay, its okay, its okay..." With every step that she took she kept repeating that, trying to convince herself that it would be. These people would be nice like her friends were, right? She also wouldn't trip or do anything else like with what had happened with Kisaragi. When she finall made it to the group she spoke up, finally breaking out of chanting the mantra over and over again. "T-thank you. I'm... I'm Mary." She was obviously very shy, practically stammering out her name to so many strangers all at once. It hadn't been very long ago that she had been isolated from the world and other people, resigned to being alone. Then, one by one, she had found others surrounding her but she was still a far cry from being outgoing.

Tipsy Cultist

]xxx
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHei Li Shengshun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDarker than Black

xxxxxxxLocation: building rooftop
xxxxxxxInteracting with: unknown man and women

______________________________________________/////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx /////////////////////////////// xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////xxx ///////////////////////////////

He took one last glance out into the darkness that was before him. A part of him was hoping his eyes would adjust enough to see something, but that simply wasn't happening. For a moment Hei thought of just leaving the roof top and looking around somewhere else, but before he had a chance to make his mind up, he heard the door begin to open. The man stood in his spot, ready for anything.

When the door swung open, another man in some odd robes walked by. Hei narrowed his eyes slightly as the man brushed by as if he didn't even notice him. As the man approached the edge and looked off into the distance, Hei stared emotionless daggers at the man's exposed back, but said or did nothing at the moment. It was hard to tell if this man was an enemy or otherwise, but even without his weapons, Hei's contractor abilities were more than enough to deal with most people and situations, plus it looked like the new arrival had no weapons of his own either.

Either way, standing around giving threatening stares wasn't going to solve any problems unfortunately. Hei came up here for a reason obviously, to try and find any possible landmarks to get an idea of just where he was. Seeing as that turned out to be a failure, maybe this new man had some sort of information. Even though he was doubting the possibility, you never know. Hei briefly closed his eyes and took a silent breath. Once he opened his eyes again, his previous emotionless face was replaced by a kind and friendly look. A feint obviously, but it was easier to get people talking when they didn't seem threatened by people.

Hei walked towards the edge and stood a few feet way from the other man and glanced at him while scratching his head. "So...uh...I came up here to see if I could recognize something. Did you do the same?" Hei just tilted his head as he asked the question. If he was lucky, maybe the man could give him the answer he was looking for, if not, then he was no better off than he already was. "You wouldn't happen to know where we are, would you?" It was then that another person, this time a women, approached. She seemed to have no idea what was going on either. "Unfortunately we seem to be just as lost as you. My name is Li by the way...and you two are?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff