Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Firestarter

"We are going after Silus Kanu. He is a dangerous Sith who manipulates those around him. He considers everyone a pawn in his own sick game." Von said thinking of what he had done to their little group.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Mentally Taylor was pacing trying to figure out if Jace was actually planet side, or if it was his psychotic older brother. It probably isnt him.... she thought with a twinge of sadness in her train of thought.

(( Edited.))

Now why am I feeling Taylor here? She's been dead for fifteen years so why am I feeling her now? Shepard Centron thought walking towards where they where. When he got to the gate he said to the guards " Sir Mand'alore was wanting me to be in there when he talks to the visitors." Shepard said and the guards let him through. When he walked in he could see through the force, Master Von, Taylor and some kid. " Sir Mand'alor, Master Von, Taylor, and um...ah...whats your name?" He asked acknowledging them and then he turned his attention to Trip. " My name is Trip." Trip said looking up at him. Why is he wearing a blind fold? Trip thought then he looked at Shepard's utility belt and saw a lightsaber. " All right Trip, I take it that Taylor is your master?" " Yes she is." Trip said How is it that he knows Master Taylor? And as if Shepard had read his mind Shepard said " Your master and I where best friends in school. " Then Shepard turned his head to Von and Sir Mand'alor and asked "have I missed anything?"

Leeanah could sense that the Sith was no longer there, so she crept slowly out of her room and walked almost cat like to Silus's room. She could tell that he was there but the other sith wasn't there so she knocked twice and waited patiently for Silus to answer.

Tipsy Firestarter

When Silus heard the knock at the metal door he knew who it was just by their presence. Still sitting he waved his hand using the force and opened the door. "What do you want child?" Silus asked as he sat still meditating.

((Took me a while to find the page for the rp. Right now I have forgotten what was the last thing I did on this so I am just going to wing it.))

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
" ah...master...I...have two questions." Leeanah said nervously. Not going into Silus's room she then she asked " why did your previous apprentice want to kill you? And why does the red headed Jedi and what's his name....Trip want to kill you master?" by now her leg muscles had tensed up invade she had to jump out of the way incase now was a bad time to talk to Silus, and he just happend to throw force lightening at her.

((Understandable, Silus posted way back there the last time. ))

Tipsy Firestarter

"My previous apprentice wanted to kill me because he blamed me for something he did. He killed his own parents and wanted me to be the scapegoat." Silus said as he turned and faced her. "The two Jedi wants me dead because they fear the dark side and the power it holds." Silus said as the look in his eyes showed no emotion. "Is that all the questions you have, or are you ready for more training?"

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Hearing this, Leeanah don't know exactly what to think about her master's past. " Master...why did you choose me as your apprentice?" Leeanah asked. " and yes sir, I am ready for more training." Leeanah said answering his question.

Tipsy Firestarter

"I choose you because you looked pathetic, powerless, and like someone's garbage. Yet you had a connection to the force which could change that." He said as he concentrated his power of the force and sent out a wave of force lightning unlike anything she would have experienced yet.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Leeanah didn't know what to think right then. She nearly had time to react. She put her arms up defensively and attempted to come up with a force shield to protect her with, and possibly absorb the lightning an in theory possibly redirect it. Key word in theory. Leeanah did notice that a small force shield did come up, a little bit easier than it did last time. It did absorb some of the electricity but not the full blast.

(( Found this on wookieepedia. They are explaining why Grandmoff Tarkin was shown mainly from headshots.

"They found the only footwear they had, which was a pair of women's slippers. […] Peter was being nasty, and we're looking at him in the face trying desperately to keep a straight face. He was totally unaware what was causing the giggles. He would say, 'What's the problem? What have I done?' And we said: 'It's the shoes.' He said he couldn't do it without them, so he did the whole scene, being really evil, with us looking at him in the eyes, being very stern, while he's wearing these bloody slippers!"
―Don Henderson[src]
))

Tipsy Firestarter

For some reason Silus was in a worse mood then usual. He was beyond pissed but it wasn't at her it was at his other apprentice as well as the jedi. He needed something to take it out on and well she was there to learn. Silus continued putting out more force lighting at her as well as started to walk towards her until he got within arms reach. Once there he attempted to grab her neck while using force lighting.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Leeanah was starting to have problems creating a force sheild, basically cracks where beginning to form. When he got closer Leeanah could see the anger in his eyes, then she saw his hands extending for her neck. Still haveing problems with her force sheild she ducked and spun to the side hopefully out of the way. But as close as Silus was, with the height differences it put Leeanah at a severe disadvantage. Also she was on the defensive now so the odds where certainly not in her favor.

(( last bit was a bit of a Hunger Games quote. May the odds be ever in your favor.))

Taylor pretty much zoned out some while listening to everybody talk. Right then was not her place to say pretty much anything. If she was wanting to talk to Sheppard it would be back on the ship, that was if he came with them. So Taylor thought Hey, Anthoney...I have a question for you...where you at the Jedi Temple the night that it was attacked by the clones and by Anakin Skywalker after he had joined the Sith? Taylor did remember somebody there, a male human, a few years older than her, he lied for her saying that he saw nobody there behind the debris that had accumulated. When in actuality he had made eye contact with her. Taylor actually had a pleading look in her eyes, but she had stayed quite and tried not to express her emotion but her eyes gave it away, the male had said that nobody was there and when he turned his back Taylor had made a break for the garbage chute which lead outside to where the garbage was collected for take away. But who was the mystery person? For some reason it seems like that if they had met under different circumstances they could had been friends.

Shepard was standing on the other side of Von and said " So, Dad. What have I missed? Taylor's padawan looks mightily similar to you." Trip hearing this stranger calling his grandfather dad made him wonder What had happened for this guy to call Grandpa Dad? Trip had to admit that Shepard did look familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.

TK-610 walked down the clean, spotless hall. He was a male human, about six feet tall, wearing the uniform of an inperial officer. (( Non stormtrooper uniform.))he had dark hair in a regulation style hair cut, and green eyes that had a glimmer of mischief in them. TK-610 was nearing the kitchens. He was going to get his second cup of coffee when he heard the sparking of electricity. He stopped short and listened. Sparking electricity and the sound was coming from Master Silius's room. Part of him wanted to keep on going to the kitchen and to his cup of coffee but part of him wanted to stop and check it out. So he waited and listened, and if Master Silus was mad at him, so be it, the ship was a hell hole as was but it had good pay. Instinctively he reached into his pocket and touched his two dice, they where made from a Kyrate dragon's fang. And for some reason he never missed when it came to rolling the dice. He was also a excellent gambler, probably the best on the ship, but he just assumed that master Silus didn't allow gambling on his ship.

(( thought I'd introduce the character that I had created, as a spy for Silus. I think I updated the character roster for it. ))

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
(( sorry, I think I had written down the character earlier but I think I lost the note...
I had suggested him for Atelia, for her story arc.
Better yet, Silus can come up with a code name for him if you want. I just put down Matt as a place holder.

Also I am sorry for if the pm seemed, crazy random, off topic or what where you thinking? Reason why was because I was still upset from what that chick had told me. And I didn't want to sound like how I said I didn't want to sound in the rp when I said how I could see Anthoney taking relationships.

The character is

Name: Matt
Appearance: dark hair in a military style haircut that when it grows out it gets to be rather untidy, green eyes that have a glimmer of mischief in them, height is about 6 foot, usually wears the clothes of an average smuggler. And he has a tattoo on his left shoulder blade of the symbol of the Empire in red with a black outline.
Race: Human
Alignment: Rebel alliance, but in actuality the Empire.
Rank: Neighborhood reprobate, on his Imperial file: it's classified.
Weapon: blaster pistol
Force abilities: he has enough force sensitivity in him to be able to mask his true intentions.
He also is a very good gambler.
Anything we need to know: he is a spy for Silus, but the thing that makes his job harder is Atelia, he actually starts to take a liking to her.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
(( Warning, I have started playing Knights of the old republic online, meaning that I might get new story ideas. Plus the opening cutscene was epic!))

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Razer_Swordsman
"We are going after Silus Kanu. He is a dangerous Sith who manipulates those around him. He considers everyone a pawn in his own sick game." Von said thinking of what he had done to their little group.

(( just quoteing so if you lost the thread you can easily find it.))((Forgot what color he spoke in.))
"Hey little kid. Your Taylor's apprentice right?" Shepard asked gesturing towards Taylor.

" yes I am her apprentice. And I'm not a little kid." Trip said. "Well your a little kid compared to me." Trip bit his lip and then said " Easy for you to say you have 13 years on me."
Tensions were apparently starting to run high within the group now Von's apprentice is starting to argue with Trip over a little thing like age.

Looks like they might need some help since Taylor is making sure the Mandalorians don't try something underhanded while talking to Von since he can't sense anything now because of being disconnected from the force.

Tipsy Firestarter

Seeing Leeanah react the way she did and go on the offensive Silus stopped his attack. "We are done here." He said as he turned away from her and made his way back to his bed. "Get out." Silus said as he layed down on his bed.

((Kinda of a short post but it has been a while since i rp as this character.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff