Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Trip felt a major feeling of dread feel him, his thoughts momentarily drifted to his grandpa, then he snapped back to reality just in time to mentally hear Taylor mentally swear a word that most galactic censors would fine her for. Then Trip shot out from behind Taylor and done a full running tackle on Silus. Sending both of them crashing to the ground below.

Taylor felt more scared than she had at just about any point in her life.
Then when she saw Trip and Silus go crashing to the ground, she forgot her fear and lept down after them and ran and punched Silus in the kneck hopeing to damage his breathing.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
As Silus hit the ground his anger started to skyrocket, but what sent him over the edge was Taylor punching him in the neck. Silus's eyes turned were brimming with anger when he used his force powers to create a force bubble and rapidly expanded it sending anyone around him flying off. As he got up he started to go into their minds to anyone they still cared about. "Taylor since you pulled that last stunt your boyfriend will be killed. Jerrod your brother is beyond convening kill him." Silus then turned to Trip and found a few people that he cared for. "Trip your grandfather will slayed as well as Leia Organa."

((This story line would make an amazing set of Star Wars movies))

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
With the blow back from the force bubble, Trip and Taylor both flew backward head over heels, the. They rolled backwards through the snow until they stopped. " your just jealouse that we have friends and all you have are lackies." said Trip, who had finally regained his voice. Taylor had lost her lightsaber in getting thrown backwards. " oh just stop with the suspense and go ahead and kill us. Not only are you the worst villian in this whole series you are also the slowest." said Taylor getting in one final insult.

(( lets not kill off Leia she is needed later on in the whole grand scheme of things. Also, yes I agree, and george is probably not reading this..expanded universe!))

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
"I don't have jealousy about friends. Friends are for the weak." Silus said then an idea came to his head. Silus used his force speed once again grabbing Trip and Taylor. "You remember my torture by chagrin Trip well Taylor its about time you experience the same feeling." After saying that Silus brought memories of Trip's parents being tortured intensifying the pain in Trips mind. As well as bringing out the good memories of Taylor's parents then drastically changing it to her friends and family being killed in front of her.

((I wasn't actually going to kill of Leia, and clever having Taylor break the forth wall with her last comment, if he ever by any chance sees this and makes it a movie I call the role of Silus razz ))

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
(( sure won't fight you for it. But what are the chances of it happening?))

Both Trip and Taylor Howled in agony, then something inside of Trip connected,like a wire connecting and sparking. Trip's crystal glowed more now then it had in the past, it's light was almost blinding. The he done a force push pushing Silus backward hopefully breaking his concentration. When Taylor regained her mental well being she used the force for one Possibley final hurrah, and used the force to grab Silus's dominate shoulder and dislocated it. With a stomach sicking cracking pop.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
When Taylor dislocated his shoulder Silus let a scream of pain. After a few moments his scream turned into a laugh. After he finished laughing Silus looked directly at Taylor. "You think a dislocated shoulder will stop me. You are sorely mistaken." After Silus said that he placed his hand on his shoulder and relocated it giving off the same popping noise that happened when it was dislocated. When he was done Silus used his force powers to grab Taylor pulling her closer to him. "You think I'm bad you have yet to meet the one who I fear." Silus said with a smile. He then slammed her on the ground in front of him closing his hand into a fist striking both her shoulder blades forcing them to dislocate. "Two shoulder for one should suffice." Silus then picked her up and used a force push launching her into the ship she came in. "Adarian I am letting you both go. Do not take it with a grain of salt for the next time you will suffer the same as those pathetic maggots you called parents." Silus then headed to his ship. "Jerrod when you are done playing we are leaving."

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Taylor's shoulder blades hurt sooo much now. When she landed on the floor of the ship she gave a cough of pain. I- I- I can't move and I sure as hell don't feel like moveing either. she thought as tears of pain slid down her cheeks. Then she heard her mom say " it's ok Taylor mamas here. Everything is gonna be ok." Trip got to his feet, his crystal still blindingly glowing. He was panting now, he used the force to retrieve Taylor's lightsaber and he clipped his lightsaber to his belt, and then he took off running at break kneck speed for the ship then useing the force he lept onto the ramp, and gingerly touched Taylor's hand.
Jace was trying to focus on his battle with Jerrod but he couldn't, as he was losing focus, Jerrod was baring down on him. He felt the blood vessule's in his arms scream in protest as he tried to fight him off. When he heard Siluse's word and the dislocating of Taylor's shoulders, he lost all his sense of rational thinking. He shot Jerrod away with a blast of force lightning and force push mix.

He knew this was a one way trip and accepted it. He ran after Silus as he walked to his ship, his feet gouging furrow's in the snow. He used all of his anger to fuel his force lightning and shot it at Silus, the anger and power turned it purple and it struck Silus head on. Knowing what was going to happen next, Jace closed his eyes managed a weak smile as his nose leaked blood from the effort of using his force to conjure such a strong lightning blast.

When the strike came, he was suprised. He felt his right arm seperate at the elbow. The sudden break in the blast cause it to throw Jace back, hit the ground and slid through the snow. He tried to push himself up but couldn't. He looked over and saw that his arm was laying in the snow and he chuckled a little before his world was swallowed in darkness and he passed out.

Jerrod ran to Silus and picked him up, when he looked at his face, he was horrified, it had been burned and disfigured from the lightning strike. He picked him up and ran to Silus's ship, he stopped to cast one last look at Jace and ran inside.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
Trip seeing this whispered to Taylor " I'll be back I promise master." Taylor right then couldn't complain or stop Trip, once Trip saw that Jerrod and Silus where gone, Trip dropped down from the ramp and ran to Jace. He saw Jace's arm and thought This is not good this is not good at all. he knelt down to Jace's side and checked his vitals. " he's still alive!" he breathed then he used the force and lifted Jace up and carried him to the ship useing nothing but the force. His crystal glowed as trip strained with effort trying to keep his concentration. Then he was able to lift Jace onto the floor of the ship then he moved Atelia and Taylor off the ramp and closed the ramp, made sure the clones had gotten back on board then he went to the ships controls and left Hoth, and with R-7s help punched in the coordinates for Polis Massis.

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
(( if Jace is with Silus then ignore last post, if not then don't ignore post.))
((No, Jace is passed out.))

Aekea Raider

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Survivor 150
(( ok then, don't ignore the last post. Also time skip?))
((How can I make him do anything? He out like a light. And sure. also he gets a robotic arm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Only to elbow and no blade.))

Tipsy Firestarter

Atelia started to regain consciousness when she saw Taylor conscious but not moving and Jace missing an arm. Atelia struggled to get up, when she got to her feet she picked up Jace taking him the ships infirmary. When they got there Atelia laid Jace on the table strapping him down. When he was strapped Atelia activated a medical droid to start constructing a replacement arm. After half an hour the arm was complete. Atelia used her knowledge of medical force techniques to keep Jace knocked out, she then started attaching it with the help of the droid. When it was complete she started to bring him out of consciousness. "There hopefully that will be to your preference."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff