Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image

User Image

User Image

Star Wars
The new path, the journey begins.

User Image

Awaken The clone war's have been ragging for some time now and it seems to be coming to a end but that was before the "highly upsetting" news came to be known.
With news in hand Anakin returns to the Jedi Temple and approaches Mace Windu, who tells Anakin that they have just been informed that Obi-Wan has run off General Grievous and so they are going to go to the Senate to ensure that Chancellor Palpatine gives back his emergency powers. But Anakin stops Windu and tells him that Palpatine won't give up his power. Anakin tells Mace that he's learned a terrible truth and that he thinks that Palpatine is a Sith Lord, a statement which shocks Mace and stops him dead in his tracks. Anakin confirms what he just said and says he believes Palpatine is the one they have been looking for. When Mace asks how Anakin knows this, he tells Mace that Palpatine knows the ways of the Force and has been trained to use the dark side and that he is absolutely sure. Mace says their worst fears have now been realized and that if the Jedi Order is to survive, they must move quickly. Anakin warns Windu that Palpatine is very powerful and they'll need his help to arrest Palpatine, but Windu urges him to stay out of it as he senses much fear in Anakin and it could cloud his judgment. Mace also adds that if what Anakin says is true then Anakin will have gained his trust but for now, he wants Anakin to wait in the Council Chambers till he returns. Masters Windu, Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin board a gunship and head to Palpatine's office.

turmoil Sitting in the Council Chambers, remembering Palpatine's promise of stopping death and the dreams of Padmé dying in childbirth, Anakin ruminates over his decision. Finally, he leaves and rushes after the four Jedi.

Battle beginsMace Windu and the three other Jedi Masters arrive at Chancellor Palpatine's office and declare their intent to have the Chancellor arrested in the name of the Republic. Palpatine screams in rage, pulling a lightsaber out of his sleeve and lunging towards the Jedi. Fisto, Kolar, and Tiin are thrown back by Palpatine's furious saber skills and only Windu could hold his own and the others fall back.

Decision
Palpatine and Mace continue the fight, leading out of the Chancellor's antechamber and into the office proper. Meanwhile, Anakin arrives at the scene just as Windu disarms Palpatine, both combatants balancing on the edge of the large window shattered during the duel. As Mace threatens Palpatine, the Sith unleashes a torrent of Force lightning. However, Mace deflects it with his blade, casting much of the energy back into Palpatine's body. He becomes disfigured and ends his assault, claiming he is too weak to fight. As Mace is deciding to make the choice to kill Palpatine, Anakin enters, and claims Palpatine must stand trial. Anakin is finally forced to choose between the Jedi Order or Padmé. As Mace is about to deliver the killing blow, As Anakin is about to makes his choice, Palpatine jumps from the window and lands on a open cockpit transport. He gets away, though threat of his return remain, the Republic army is told the news and now Palpatine has disappeared and betrayed the Republic. After much deliberation and trail, a now two man team one of civilian elect and one Jedi elect form their ranks, leads the republic, and with the newly given powers they hired Kamino once more to reinforce the Clone Army. With the reinforcements on their way and the veterans of the Clone wars are now going to be in a time of peace or clean up, and during this they all for most part have been accepted as Mandalorians or other races like Corellian, or Coreasantian citizenship and have been given more rights then ever thought before. About a year after Palpatine disappearance Kal Skirata determination paid off they found the gene to turn off the rapid aging and many of the veteran clones have decided to take it and surprisingly it has no ill effects other than lower capability to have children, falling form50% to about 25%. The Jedi may be strong but the Sith will return and even stronger then before now and most likely with an army behind him but when?
Who will you be, what will happen different? will the Sith rule once again or will the Jedi survive and live on or will both be destroyed?
Only the people of this galaxy can decide. You have the keyboard you decided to use it or not.

Changes that have been made
(pm me if you want something specifically done)

It followed up to episode 3, Master shaak ti was not killed (deleted scene), Count Dooku escaped in the beginning instead of dieing, General Grievous escaped with a arm missing but still functional and the supreme chancellor was exposed as the Sith Lord, Darth Sidious, Windu and the other masters survived their encounter with Lord Sidious. The Story takes up 5 years since Darth Sidious escaping and a new chancellor and Jedi repetitiveness is elected. Anakin and Padme have both Luke(5 years old) and Leia(5 years old) , Luke follows his father and becomes a Jedi Leia her mother and wants to go into politics though he still gets lessons form her father on how to control her gifts. The Jedi council have revised some older traditions and are now more accepting then previously permitted due to the real threat of the Sith Empire returning. The clone veterans now have normal aging thanks to a determined father and his sons, the new clones have been given it as well. Thought relations between Kiminoins and Clones/Mandalorians are tense at best. teh galaxy seems at peace but rumors of war threatens to become real. So remember to be creative its a time of change and discovery or rediscovery.

User Image
User Image

The Ruless
obey them, and this should run smoothly.

User Image

Follow all gaia rules, Remember to send(pm) me your profiles titled as "New Struggles"
Post regularly, After a week of no posting, and no reason for your inactivity, I will place your character in a npc state and move them off by themselves and you will have to explain why you were gone, if you have a reason for not posting before you leave post it in the OOC of pm me, then your character will be safe form my wrath.
It has to be said "NO" god modding or power playing, allow the rp to be fun for "all" not just you, if I feel or others (two other witnesses) feel the same way a warning will be sent to you then on the third violation you will be asked to pull your character.
Okay post for "talking" for 'Thinking' (( OOC/translations at bottom of post )) Remember to be creative in both your character and post, its Star Wars for god sake, it has so many things you should be able to come up with something interesting. No neon colors or small print, Thank you.
If I need add more I will, if not then this is it. have fun.

User Image
User Image

The Profiles
Fill them out, and once accepted then post..

User Image

[align=center][img]If you have a picture, put it here.[/img][/align]

[size=11][b]My name is :[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Full name)[/color]

[b]They call me:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Nicknames, Titles)[/color]

[b]my age is:[/b][color=YOURCOLOR](Age, please make it reasonable to your race.)[/color]

[b]I'm a:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Gender/Race)[/color]

[b]I happen to be from:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR]( where you were born, your homeworld...)[/color]

[b]I like:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR] (Sexuality, and Crush if you have one.)[/color]

[b]Pictures won't capture this:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Personality, how you act on a day-to-day basis or under certain circumstances. Don't worry if it changes over the course of the RP, I expect that.)[/color]

[b]How I got to be here:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Your past, up until this point. At least three sentences, make it something interesting for me to read! )[/color]

[b]my loyalty is too :[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR]( Neutral, Jedi, Republic, Sith, Sith Empire, etc.. )[/color]

[b]My occupation is:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](what i do for income, or just day to day job.)[/color]

[b]I want more:[/b]
[color=YOURCOLOR](Likes, please list at least three)
-
-
-

[/color]

[b]Keep that away:[/b]
[color=YOURCOLOR](Dislikes, please list at least three)
-
-
-

[/color]

[b] I'm very good at what i do..:[/b][color=YOURCOLOR](Any force powers if a Jedi or Sith, unaligned force user or anything you can do because of your race or any training, etc...)[/color]

[b]I've got good at this over a while:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Your talents, the things you're good at, what takes time but your proficient at, etc....)[/color]

[b]I'm not so good at this:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Your flaws, the things you don't do well or that slow you down. Everyone has them. two minimum )[/color]

[b] I'm armed:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](The weapons you use or are skilled with, especially those that you carry on a normal basis no super mega death weapons.)[/color]

[b]Oh, before I forget:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Anything else you want to add, such as quirks, fun facts, a theme song, servant, pets, companions, slave, ship, etc.)[/color]

[b]My strings are held by:[/b] [color=YOURCOLOR](Username)[/color][/size]

User Image

Extra Information
to help, you be creative and to fill out your profile etc..

(( Use the links to find more out at wookieepedia))

User Image

Click if you want to see ->Jedi Titles

((click Jedi Titles above to see the page i got theses from))

Click if you want to see ->Sith Titles

((click Sith Titles above to see the page i got theses ideas and info from))

inner rim planets

Mid rim planets

outer rim planets

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items