Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
►► { VYSE ZEPHLEN }
          Snake Chamer
          Oh, won't you tell me? // Please just tell me
          Explain how this should work. ►►Well now who could it be THAT LIVES INSIDE OF ME;;
              I'm brokenxxxxxlying helplessxxxxxshattered
              SURROUNDED BY THE WORLD
              And yet, you're smiling bright... Completely blind to life

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Location: { beach - festival grounds } Company: { emily & some man } Mood: { curious/intrigued } Outfit: {x } Journal: { x }

Out and about, Vyse had been spending time with his snakes for most of the day. That shouldn't be surprising to people who knew how Vyse could be though. He wasn't much of a talker and considering how he looked, many did their best to keep their distance from him. He wasn't a monster though, but really, he was just born looking different than a lot of normal people. For the most part, it was his eyes that really scared most. They were this red that just made him seem like he was a demon of some sort. That didn't bother Vyse though. He could honestly understand why his eyes would startle most and as long as he had his snakes, he was just fine. They didn't judge him or run away from him. Well no, he couldn't say that to all snakes. Some took some warming up to, but they all eventually saw that Vyse would do them no harm. Instead, he cared for them like they were his family and he treated them with the utmost respect. In return, they did the same for him and protected him from anyone that they considered a threat. This bond led to his eventual job as the snake charmer in the circus. It's something Vyse is very grateful for, considering how others wouldn't dream of hiring him.

Standing on a most secluded part of the beach, Vyse was staring up the moon. When he heard of the festival, it caught his interest. However, what made him decide to finally step outside of the circus caravan was that it was being held at the beach. That meant there would be an ocean as well and Vyse was almost completely obsessed with the ocean. It calmed him in a lot of ways and it brought back these really fuzzy memories that, for some reason, he held close. He felt like these memories were important and once he went through the right process, whatever it was, they would be clearly revealed to him. For now though, he was just content with staring out at the vastness that was the ocean. He wasn't alone though. Residing on his shoulder was one of his snakes, Emily. Yes, he named a snake Emily... What of it? Vyse named all his snakes. Gently scratching the top of her head, Vyse remained silent. There were no words to describe the beauty he was seeing and honestly, he was fine with just enjoying the quiet.

That stopped though when he noticed Emily turning her head. Did something catch her attention? Following her eyes, Vyse blinked to see that while he was staring at the ocean and the moon, someone was staring at him. It wasn't the usual staring though. This young man seemed to be more in awe of Vyse rather than shocked or disgusted by his appearance. Slowly tilting his head, the snake charmer eventually parted his lips to speak. ".... You stare at me as if though you like what you see... Emily says that is very intriguing." He said. Before anyone asks, yes, Vyse was able to speak for his snakes. That meant he could also understand them, but he had no idea why he could do such a thing. He wasn't sure if he was born with it, but it's nothing he really questions. He just considers it a gift. However, he wasn't focused on snakes for once. He was, instead, focused on the man who seemed to be interested in staring at him.

kumaachan

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500

MIRROR TELL ME S O M E T H I N G...
                      TELL ME WHOSE THE LONELIEST OF ALL
                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ fear ofxxxxxwhat's inside mexxxxxtell mexxxxxcan a heartxxxxxbe turnedxxxxxtoxxxxxS T O N E ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⇢⇢ K E R O ✮ E R R E N { the inn owner with a gentle soul }

Thank god the date was going well. Kero was seriously afraid of doing something to make everything a mess, but he had to remember that panicking would do nothing. He had to relax or else he would worry Lola. Speaking of which, Kero couldn't help but be more than amused with how she got herself into an eating contest. Not only that, but she was competing against some kid. The inn owner didn't say anything though. Lola looked like she was having fun and the kid proved that he was way more than he appeared to be. Of course, when the kid won, Kero made sure to console Lola, but in a teasing way. She didn't seem to be upset about losing after all and besides, she went about her way to eating stuff anyways. Personally, Kero didn't eat all that much. It wasn't because he was nervous or anything, but he had to watch what he ate. A lot of the foods that were being sold were pretty fatty or just plain out sugary. He ate a few things, but made sure he didn't eat too much that he couldn't eat what he cooked for the date.

Beyond that, he spent most of the time trying to get to know Lola better. Really, it wasn't all that hard to get into a conversation with her. Where Kero was timid and shy, Lola was bright and social. She brought out that more talkative side to him, but it's not like he always had something to say. There were times where he'd get a little awkward, but his date found it to be cute. It was nice to know... Well that and a little embarrassing. Kero also spent a good amount of time looking at the kind of games that were available. Some were pretty fun, but Kero allowed Lola to do all that. He was just content with watching her have a good time, but he also had to remember that she wasn't Bethany. While she was fine with the two just doing nothing and having a nice quiet time, Lola probably wanted a little more energy. So, he tried to have just that. Kero wanted to be as enthusiastic as he could possibly be.

Now that it was time for the main event, Kero was happy to know they'd be digging into what he cooked for the night. By this time, it must've cooled down. Hurrying back to their spot after he got the drinks, the inn owner smiled when Lola began to dig in. Honestly, the man didn't know what to cook, so he just picked some random dishes to make. Most of those dishes were from different parts of the world he had been in when he was traveling with his parents. He had to guess that's where his love of cooking came from. It was always so cool to see how different food habits varied depending on what part of the world he was in. Taking a bite out of the ravioli he made, Kero smiled when he watched Lola react to what he made. "I'm glad you like it. I sort of just made what came to mind so there's all sorts of stuff in the basket." He said. That and he got really carried away when he was cooking earlier that day. He was lucky he didn't cook enough food to feed the entire town.

Petting Sam and he felt the puppy lick his hand, Kero fed him a little special treat that he made especially for the little guy before chuckling when Lola asked him to give her the recipe for one of his dishes. "I'll make sure to give it to you when I get the chance. I have almost all the recipes I've learned over the years memorized by heart." He said. Yep, Kero had a very impressive memory. It kind of complimented his need to keep almost everything orderly and neat. Blushing when he was offered food, Kero cleared his throat nervously before leaning in and taking a bite of what was offered to him. "Hmm... It's good, but I could've added a little more to this." He said, licking some food off the corner of his lips. Ugh, he could be so picky sometimes, but honestly, he was more than happy that Lola loved his cooking.

location: { beach - festival grounds } company: { lola } mood: { happy/anxious } outfit: { x } journal: { x }

kumaachan

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
↗↗ JOAN { ALABASTER } W A I T E R
tab tab ███████████████████████
tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCut the cordxxxxxxxxxxxxYeah face tomorrow
xxxxxxxxxTakin' charge all the wayxxxxxxxxxDial it up
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust know we got thisxxxxxxTime to show some skin
tab tab xxxxxxxHearts laid bare but I don't care♔ ♔
tab tab ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
tab tab xxxxxxxxx Baby, it' a rush of pure A D R E N A L I N E ﹗﹗﹗﹗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Joan was pretty pleased with how the day had gone by. Spending time with Akira was definitely more enjoyable than he thought it would be too. For once, he wasn't totally focused on having relations with the person he was with. Okay no, that's pushing it. He totally wanted to have a little fun with Akira, but it wasn't on his mind. It wasn't even his goal. He was just focused on having a good time and besides, he was sure that Akira was happy to see that someone of the waiter's looks and muscles kept the wrong kind of people away. As for his own fans, Joan was able to calm them down if they pouted when they saw him hanging out with only Akira. Thank goodness his fans weren't so pushy on being with him, but that's probably because of how he made sure they understood he never went for anything serious when it came to his relationships. For the most part, Joan managed to eat himself silly. The man, unknown to many, was actually a pretty good cook since he lived by himself, so it was good to actually eat something he didn't have to cook himself. It was like a cooking break for him in some ways. Glancing up at the moon when Akira spoke of how nice everything looked, Joan just gave a small nod. "Yeah it's pretty nice. I can see why couples would want to see it together." He said. Honestly, Joan would've just been fine to view it by himself. All he needed to make a solo night a perfect night was a nice bottle of booze and he was set. Yes, despite how much of a partier he could be, Joan liked some alone time every now and then.

Tilting his head when the masseuse noticed one place was holding eastern based music and dancing, Joan chuckled and went along with it when Akira suddenly wanted to try it out for himself. Staring at the man as he changed into a pretty nice eastern attire, the waiter was silent as he watched the man dance and sing. It was... Quite the performance really. He moved with elegance and poise. His singing was soft and alluring. It was enough to make Joan really understand why the man had fans. He had this... Exotic thing about him that made people think they could experience something truly incredible with him. Joan knew better to completely fall for it though. Akira was the same as him after all. Love or anything like it was completely out of the question for people like them.

Clapping when he finished, Joan winked at him before speaking when he was asked how he felt about Akira's dance. "Doll face, you did wonderfully. It's a wonder if you didn't just earn yourself some more fans." He said, chuckling a bit. Personally, Joan didn't really do solo dancing. He was more of the kind of person that did dancing that included a partner. His moves, from what he was told, were pretty impressive though. He liked the kind of dances that allowed him to slowly stimulate his partner with careful touches and intimate hip movement. Salsa was one of those dances, but he wasn't really feeling in the dancing mood. Besides, that kind of dancing didn't really fit the theme of the festival. If he did do any kind of solo dancing, it would have to be to maybe r&b music. Now that genre allowed him to dance in ways that let him show off his muscles and so much more. "Anything else you wanna do? Maybe play a game? Get a cute little prize or something?" He asked. Nope, he wasn't going to flirt right now. If anything, he figured Akira wanted a break from that or something. After all, he didn't want any attention from his fans so he assumed that meant the masseuse wanted to enjoy himself normally.

location: { beach - festival grounds } company: { akira } mood: { content } outfit: { x } journal: { x }

kumaachan

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
н ᴇ ι s н ι - - - - - ᴀ м ᴀ ɴ o

ι'м ғᴇᴇʟιɴԍ ; Mixed Emotionsx x x xʏou cᴀɴ ғιɴᴅ мᴇ нᴇʀᴇ ; Beach - Festival Grounds
нᴇʀᴇ wιтн ; Juliusx x x xwᴇᴀʀιɴԍ ; тнιs.

User ImageHeishi had to agree. This town made the whole new beginnings thing very easy. Everyone in town would come to eventually know each other in different kinds of ways, but no one had to worry about their pasts being invaded. No one was that nosy in this nice place. Well, there was bound to be a few busy bodies running around, but not the types that would go about trying to spread rumors. One could go as far as to say this town was perfect, but nothing in this world was. Heishi just saw this place a jewel hidden from the rest of the world. A jewel that he was very lucky to find thanks to his sister. As for finding luck, that wasn't something Heishi was going to get his hopes up for. The only luck he's had so far is his family and his daughter. Everything else was just a series of unfortunate events. "I'll just hope for the best. It's not good to always put everything on wishes or luck." He said. It was risky and while some people loved the thrill of a good risk, Heishi preferred to just work for what he earned later on in life. It may seem boring or the "safe path", but it was still better than just doing nothing.

His mood due to the apparent drunk text he gotten from his ex didn't seem to lift. That was only because he kept getting them. Now one would ask why he just didn't turn his phone off... Well yes, that was an option, but considering that woman was the mother of his child... He needed to keep it on for emergencies. However, he didn't like how Diane was taking advantage of that by trying to contact him. It wasn't right and it was putting him in a weird position. Looking over to Julius when the man happened to notice the shift in mood, Heishi tried to smile but failed. "I... I'm sorry. My... Ex is texting me. From what I read, she's apparently been drinking again.... Makes me wonder if my daughter is being watched by someone actually clear minded or not." He explained. Oh man, this was awkward. It's not like he had to tell Julius, but at least he didn't tell him what were in the texts. Seriously, they were horrid. It made him wonder just what in the world was going through that woman's mind. Well liquor was apparently, but he wondered what else.

Sitting down next to him, the barista rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably. He didn't want to ruin the mood with the drama that he was trying to leave behind. It was harder to do that he thought though. "Please don't let this ruin your night. You should enjoy this as much as you can since this festival only comes once a year..." He said. The same could be said to him, but right now, he had a ton of emotions going through him. He was confused as to why his ex would contact him of all people and worried because he had no idea whether or not Alexandria was safe. It was enough to drive him crazy in certain ways. That didn't mean he wanted Julius to have his good time ruined though. The man deserved to just relax while he had the chance.

ι ʀᴇмᴇмʙᴇʀ wнᴇɴ ʏou cнᴀsᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ мʏ sнᴀᴅows ᴀwᴀʏ.
User Image

Xelsae

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

SPACING IS HERE FOR A REASON.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANY OF IT.
EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS.

- - - - - - wιʟʟ ι ʙᴇ sтʀoɴԍ ᴇɴouԍн тo ʀιsᴇ ᴀʙovᴇ...- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -| ↘ ғιɴᴅ мᴇ нᴇʀᴇBeach - Festival Grounds
- - - - - - - - - -| ↘ ғᴇᴇʟιɴԍ ᴘʀᴇттʏCurious/Amused
- - - - - - - - - -| ↘ нᴇʀᴇ wιтнCambria
- - - - - - - - - -| ↘ wᴇᴀʀιɴԍтнιs

SPACING IS HERE FOR A REASON.
PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANY OF IT.
EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS.

ᴀɴᴅ ιғ ιт sнouʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀvᴇ мᴇ ᴀʟʟ тнᴇ ʟovᴇ тнᴀт ι'vᴇ κɴow, ι'ᴅ ʀᴀтнᴇʀ ғᴀcᴇ ιт oɴ мʏ owɴ

I LOVE MY ROSE
XELSAE MADE THIS FORMAT FOR ROSEUS EXINANI
SO DONT STEAL IT, BITCHES..

User Image
                          People got angry? Well, it's not like Forrester couldn't understand why. Some people were very guarded and didn't like their personal business being poked at. That or some people were just the impatient types that hated being asked way too many things. Personally, the only time the fairy himself would get that way were if some human was trying to get involved in something they had no business in. He wasn't the type to believe they weren't able to help others or anything, but he felt like there were just types of situations that required the touch of someone that's been around for a long time. "Well you needn't worry yourself about that when it comes to me. I'm not one whose temper will flare easily." He said. Yes, his temperament was always calm and collected. Forrester knew better than to let little things bug him or irritate him. If he did get upset, he knew it would be better to just distance himself anyways. That way, he wouldn't take his emotions out on the wrong thing.

Showing a bit of surprise on his face when Cambria expressed joy in his liking the food, Forrester tilted his head. He certainly wasn't expecting her to be so happy that he enjoyed human food. It wasn't really that big of a deal in his mind. He had taste buds just like everyone else. It's not like all he ate would have to come from the forest. It's just that since everything that he needed to go off of for daily activities happened to be right there in front of him. There was no reason for him to really leave. "I'm not really sure when I'll ever come to the more human populated parts of this place, but I'll be sure to try out... Um.. More food if I get the chance." He said. Wait, he'd have to get money in order to do that right? Humans used currency to get the things that they needed. Well, that wasn't always the case, but for the most part, that's how things worked right? That would mean he would have to do something in order to earn some pay. If he even considered it, the whole situation would be quite interesting.

Allowing Cambria to do whatever it is she wanted to do while he summoned the wisp, Forrester raised an eyebrow when he saw her reaction to it. Was she... Not able to summon something like that? Don't get him wrong, he didn't think all immortal beings could manage the same things, but summoning a wisp should be easy for anyone that had magical abilities. It was a very easy creature to conjure up. Watching the wisp fly around her, obviously intrigued by her, the fairy paused a moment before speaking. "If you want, you can keep the little creature. It requires no food or water, but rather just someone with a good amount of magical energy to keep it around. Not only that, but it appears to be very fond of you." He said. The gesture was sudden, but he figured that he should at least do something for the harvest guardian since she managed to get him all the way out onto the beach. He also doubted that she would say no to having such a cute little thing hang around her anyways.

Xelsae

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500

✵✵ SORA MORGAN Gardener

come at me and you'll see I'm more than meets the EYE ⇉ you think⋞ that you'll break me ⋟ you're gonna see that you're standing close TO A FLAME THAT'S BURNING DEEP INSIDE
    ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    I'm hotter than A SUN IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY ✸✸❣❣

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sora's day had turned out much better than he thought it would. First, he got a surprise visit from Jayce and then he was suddenly asked to attend the festival with him. The man didn't even have to go beyond that because the young gardener was sold. This would be his first festival while living in town and he now had an excuse to go see it. Sure, he could've asked his brother to go with him, but that could wait for another time. He was just so excited that he was ready to burst and it didn't even take him long to change into something more suiting. Really though, it's not like he put on something fancy or anything. He just put on what he felt like would be the most comfortable and made sure to give lots of hugs and kisses to his pets before running out with Jayce.

The festival itself was far more fun than he could imagine. Firstly, Sora wanted to try out every kind of food he could get his hands on. Despite his small size, the gardener could eat quite a bit, especially when he was excited. For the most part though, it was mainly sweets. He definitely enjoyed the powdery stuff too. Yeah, he got some on his face, but Jayce was sweet enough to let him know if he got messy. Really, the gardener couldn't be any happier. He was smiling the entire time and when the apprentice brought over a large sheep plush, Sora completely lit up. "Oh lookit! It's so big and fluffy! I can put this on my bed and everything! Cuddles will be happy to see it too! Thank you Jay-Jay! Thank you!" He chimed, hugging it close to him. This was the first gift he had received since he first moved to the town. Oh man, wait till he showed Eryn. He'd find the plush just as adorable. "I'm going to call this fella... Cuddles Jr.!" He added, smiling some more. Honestly, it was really hard to tell this boy was close to being in his twenties sometimes. He was just so innocent.

Now sitting down and staring up at the moon, Sora wished he had brought his camera. Photography was a pretty common hobby to have and personally, Sora didn't think he was amazingly skilled at it. However, that didn't keep him from enjoying it. Besides, photos were the best ways to save precious memories. If one looked at his photo album, there'd be mainly pictures of his family and some of the flowers he had grown. Now that he was in this new town though, he was hoping he could have much more than just those types of photos to put in. "It's so pretty! I wonder why the moon is only this nice once a year... Maybe it's magic..." He said, tilting his head as he spoke. Oh such wondrous thinking. Who knows though, he might be right. Maybe there was some kind of magic in this town that made the moon shine brighter than usual on this one night.

location: { home < beach - festival grounds } company: { jayce } mood: { excited/happy } outfit: { x } journal: { x }

kotaro17

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Quiet days calm me Oh sweet serenity will you please tell me what the flowers whipser???

I can't understand the { path } they've chosen for me since BIRTH I'm so tired and still SEARCHING F O R ※ A N S W E R S
I try toxxxxfind my worthxxxxin a worldxxxxthat never knew of mexxxxand yetxxxxI knowxxxx ⇉⇉
The flowers still SING ♫ ♪
{ that silent lullaby } I pray for reply... Will I ever be ready?

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NEON CAMPBELL ↯ ↯ wandering spirit !

Neon's day went normally as possible. He was a little excited though. Eryn had asked him to view the moon with him later on in the day. A part of him was reluctant, but the farmer assured him they'd get to watch from a quiet spot. That made saying yes a lot easier. Now the moon festival was actually something Neon vaguely remembered during his time alive. He wasn't exactly sure why this festival stood out from the rest though. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that many people considered spirits like him and night time in general. Honestly though, the sight of the moon always calmed him. To know that it would be brighter than ever though..? Neon was determined to watch it one way or the other. Although, he would admit that being able to actually watch it with someone for a change would be nice.

Floating around once things got dark, Neon made sure to keep an eye out for Eryn. "H... He should be around here somewhere..." He mumbled to himself. Ugh, for some reason he felt like his chest was pounding. That shouldn't be a thing though. He was dead. Nothing should be pounding at all, but then again, since he was dead, he shouldn't still be on the land of mortals in the first place. Shaking his head, the spirit didn't want to think about it anymore. His existence would always be a mystery and he would have to accept that. Perking up when he finally noticed the farmer, Neon tried to compose himself before floating over to him.

The first thing he noticed was that Eryn was wearing the necklace. That was nice. That little pendant meant a lot to Neon for some reason. If he could, he'd wear it himself, but that would expend way more energy that he wanted to use. Smiling a bit, Neon did his best to make it look like he was sitting down on the blanket. Man, he was not used to this. The only physical thing he was used to "sitting" on were tree branches when he went to lay about in the forest. Anything was just odd since he really had no need to sit. The man floated almost all the time after all so even "walking" didn't seem natural to him at this point. "T-The moon looks nicer than usual.... B-But I guess that's the point. I-It makes the necklace really pretty too though so un... That's nice!" He said, a small smile on his face. Oh wait, he didn't even say hi. Silly little ghost. "O-Oh sorry, I forgot t-to say hi... Um... Hi!" He said, laughing nervously. Hopefully he didn't scare Eryn, but if he did, that would be something else. Despite what he was... Neon and scaring did not go hand in hand.

location: { hilly area } company: { eryn } mood: { nervous/curious } journal: { x }

kotaro17

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
ROSE DONT DELETE ALL THESE BLANK SPOTS.
TRUST ME. THEY ARE NECESSARY. SERIOUSLY.

- - - - - - мʏ sтᴀтus :- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - -| ↘ ғιɴᴅ мᴇ нᴇʀᴇBeach - Festival Grounds
- - - - - - - - - -| ↘ ғᴇᴇʟιɴԍ ᴘʀᴇттʏExcited
- - - - - - - - - -| ↘ нᴇʀᴇ wιтнPerry
- - - - - - - - - -| ↘ wᴇᴀʀιɴԍтнιs

User Image
ROSE DONT DELETE ALL THESE BLANK SPOTS.
Like seriously, I know they are annoying. But they have to be there. D;

Fatima only hummed innocently to herself when she heard Perry speak of anticipation. Oh she could tell he was all curious now and honestly, it was very cute. He was acting like he was trying to prepare for almost anything and he should. Fatima was quite the enigma. Considering what she did for a living though, that should go without saying. The whole mysterious and hard to read thing was just something that came along with the thief. It added to her charm to say the least. Once they reached their destination though, Fatima only smiled when she saw Perry's reaction to it all. She had a feeling he would be surprised, but really, Fatima's goal when it came to him was always to have him hitting unexpected turns and such. Their game of cat and mouse was still going on after all. "Well I'm glad you like it cupcake. I had a little help from Robin finding this place. You wouldn't believe how many places like this are scattered among the beach." She chimed. Yeah, there were other spots she could've chosen, but this was the best for moon viewing in her opinion. Besides, she knew she wasn't the only one who knew about some of the secret spots on the beach so she didn't want to risk bumping into anyone.

Smiling a little more when she felt Perry's arm wrap around her, Fatima closed her eyes for the kiss they shared and winked at him when he expressed his thoughts on her little surprise for him. "Well I aim to please and amaze, but you should already know that." She said, a teasing tone to her voice. Giving a innocent look when asked about what else she had prepared, Fatima took a few steps back and reached behind something, grabbing a blanket and basket. "I had some... Friends send over some yummy goods for this occasion. Some of this stuff is very rare when it comes to being outside of the lands that they were created in." She said, carefully placing everything out. "However, this is only part one of my little surprise." She added quickly, glancing up at him. Oh yes, there was a part two, but really, that shouldn't be such a shock. Fatima never did anything small or simple.

Going into her pocket, the young woman took out a jewel and showed it to him. One might mistake it for a diamond, but it was of a different color. As a matter of fact, the jewel was more of silver-ish color to it. "This little thing is called Luna's Eye. I happened to take this off some arrogant aristocrat who had some people take it from it's original home. The story behind this is that it was said to belong to some goddess that bathed in its' light when the moon was at its' peak." She explained. Of course, once she was done with it, she'd donate the precious little item to the museum. She had no personal use for it and she figured that it needed to be in a place that could really benefit in having it. "Now... It's time for part two of my surprise." She stated, smiling a bit. As she spoke, Fatima lifted up the gem and once she got it in the right angle, all sorts of beautiful rays of almost pale light appeared all around them. To be honest, Fatima wasn't all to sure the item would even react to the moon, but once she heard that it would shine at it brightest, she figured to take the risk and see if she could make something spectacular happen. If anything, Perry would appreciate the beauty of what was going on as much as she did.

kotaro17

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
✧✧✧ General Store Owner Ǫuincent "Ʈerrence" Ðawson
═════════════════════════════════════
▇▇▇ ♐♐ ≼ IS THERE A HEAVEN OR HELLAND WILL I COME BACK ⇦⇦ who can tell
        now i can see what matters to me, it's as clear as CYRSTAL
        ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
        ↺↺ head spinning round ⊰ no time to sit down
          Be careful they say,
        Don't wish life away, NOW I'VE ONE DAY ❋❋

✁ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

God, this man loved it when Naoki spoke in such a way. He would make that cute little face of his smirk and his fingers would trace along his skin sometimes. It was intoxicating. Terrence wasn't even all that sure that he should even be getting this attached to the hot springs owner though. Compared to Naoki, the general store owner was still pretty inexperienced. That could lead to some problems later on when it came to sanctification in different ways. After all, Terrence could only be cute for so long before the charm wore off. Add the fact that Naoki happened to be his first in a lot of ways and it would be easy for him to get all hung up on the man. It was a risky situation really, but he wasn't going to worry about that for now. Terrence wanted to have fun and he was going to do just that.

Letting himself become distracted with the festival, Terrence had a wonderful time. He got to eat some stuff and even played a few games. Of course, his favorite game turned out to be the one where he won Naoki a cute little plush. He didn't even care to remember what the game entailed. No, he was more focused on the kiss he received as a thank you. If getting free public kisses was something he'd get out of stuff like this, man was he going to invite Naoki to everything that came along the way. Although, he had to remember that the hot springs owner was openly affectionate anyways. Getting free kisses was probably something he could almost always look forward to if he played his cards right. As for the plush Naoki managed to win him.... Well he believed he could take it home and use it to mess with Momo in all sorts of ways. That ferret, despite how it could be sometimes, did not like sharing Terrence with other animals for some reason. Go figure right?

Once night hit though, Terrence was totally ready to sit down and relax. Don't get him wrong, he loved how everything was going, but man was his laziness starting to kick in. It was really hard to believe that someone like him used to be in the air force sometimes. To be fair though, Terrence was different in a lot of ways when he served. He had way more rules to follow and a lot of people to make sure he followed those rules to the code. Now, he was a normal guy and all that yearning to be relaxed was finally being heeded. Enjoying the sake as Naoki got it out for them, Terrence sipped it slowly to fully enjoy the taste of it and nodded when the young man commented on the moon's beauty. "Yeah it really is... It makes the ocean gleam in its' own way too. Like it's a large, flowing mirror reflecting the beauty high above as if it wanted to imitate the sheer awe of its' brilliance." He said, tilting his head a bit. Whoa... That was... Deep. Then again, despite how casual he could be, Terrence was actually a very expressive man. He just didn't really let that side of him come out unless the time called for it. Blinking when he felt Naoki's fingers trace against his skin and his lips press against his neck, Terrence closed his eyes for a moment. The action caught him off guard a little and he had to compose himself. ".... Man you really are testing the theory if I can actually get a reaction from you in public..." He said, laughing softly. As he spoke, the general store owner managed to lean in and kiss Naoki. The natural taste of his lips mixed in well with the sake they were both enjoying and for a moment, Terrence felt like he was getting a buzz off of it. If he was, then he was definitely going to sneak in some more kisses before the sake ran out.

location: { beach - festival grounds } company: { naoki } mood: { content/relaxed } outfit: { x } journal: { x }

kotaro17

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { נuʟιus ғᴀʙuʟouso || 💋 || тнᴇ sᴀʟoɴ owɴᴇʀ }

My mama told me when I was young, "We are all born superstars". She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, In the glass of her boudoir. "There's nothing wrong with loving who you are," She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe. So hold your head up girl and you'll go far, Listen to me when I say." I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way. Don't hide yourself in regret; Just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way. Give yourself prudence, And love your friends. Subway kid, rejoice your truth. In the religion of the insecure, I must be myself, respect my youth. A different lover is not a sin, Believe capital H-I-M. I love my life I love this record and, Mi amore vole fe yah. Don't be a drag, just be a queen - Whether you're broke or evergreen. You're black, white, beige, chola descent, You're Lebanese, you're orient. Whether life's disabilities left you outcast, bullied, or teased.. Rejoice and love yourself today, 'cause baby you were born this way No matter gay, straight, or bi, Lesbian, transgendered life - I'm on the right track baby, I was born to be brave.

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Festival Grounds ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Happy~ ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Heishi ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: This ⊏ █▀▄

It's not good to put everything on wishes or luck?

Man, this guy has been hurt pretty badly, huh? Even Julius has learned to retain a relatively positive outlook on things, then again, his... his source of inner pain, so to speak, had been four years or so ago, and it wasn't current. No, Heishi was still currently going through the motions of the divorce, and fighting for custody of his daughter. He was still going through the pain, he, so far, didn't have any time to heal from it. Poor man. "To each his own." Julius replied simply. Maybe Heishi, one day, will be able to consider himself a lucky man again. He doesn't need a wife who treats him like s**t. When he has his daughter back... maybe that'll be all it takes. When Heishi finally sad down next to Julius, he smiled over at him, trying to lighten the mood. Of course, Heishi seemed willing enough to tell Julius what was going on.. because, well, he did just that.

Julius felt a bit worse for him now. Julius was at least able to run away from the man who hurt him. He was able to leave, far away, and never have to talk to him, or see him, or deal with him ever again. Heishi, unfortunately, was stuck with his ex wife. Perhaps not romantically, or stuck in a marriage, but she would always be in his life to an extent. They have a child together, and realistically, even after that child turns eighteen, Heishi will probably still have to deal with Alexandria's mother. Julius doubted all ties would be severed, but then again... Julius "had no parents". Not even one that cared about him. ... So, Julius supposed that it may be possible that, one day, Heishi would be rid of his ex wife, but, for some reason he felt doubtful of that. "Oh, I guess that would be enough to mess with anyone's mood." for sure. He reached over and gently rested his hand on Heishi's leg, just above his knee in a more comforting motion than his normal flirty feel. "Try not to think about it too much. I'm sure all she's doing is hassling you, and that your daughter is perfectly fine." except she was probably missing Heishi even more since her mother is drunk and spending all night on the phone trying to bug Heishi, instead of sober and spending time with Alex.

Even a drunk person knew when s**t was going down. ... Well... Obvious s**t. ... People who were drunk enough to text -- you know what, let's just keep that thought to yourself.

"Maybe you should get your daughter a phone. That way, if something's wrong, she can text or call you from there - you can cut out the middle man that way, and know your ex is just giving you trouble..?" Julius suggested, though not sure how well that would go over. He was terrible at comforting people. All of his damn life he was either selfish, or just a stone-cold b***h or both. His best attempt at making someone feel better was holding their hair and rubbing their back when they threw up - either from drugs, just feeling sick (usually from being a "model" ) or bulimia. Take your pick. No, he didn't talk about his problems - not even to seek help - and he didn't know how to help when other people talked to him about their problems. It would be a handy thing to know, though, so he should probably figure out how to handle the situation eventually. ".... Oh, babe, it's not ruining my night. That's probably exactly what she wants it to do." Julius said with a small smile. "I've known girls like this my whole life. Never dated them, but I've known them. She won't be able to have you back, and that may or may not be clear at this point... but, if she keeps harassing you, keeps making you check your phone, and bringing down your mood.. she's going to ruin whatever fun you're having that she isn't involved in.. To some girls, that's enough." Julius replied.

Leave it to the flaming gay who obviously had a circle of gossipy, rich, entitled, spoiled brats for friends following him everywhere. He's seen and heard and learned so much from his high school days, hell, even when he was working in the "modeling industry". Girls wanna talk about how men are players, when they play a game that's just as ******** miserable. Maybe that's another reason why he's gay... why he's never even wanted to be with a woman... because they're ******** monsters. Wolves in sheep's clothing - very lovely, perfect, amazing clothing - but sheep's clothing nonetheless. Sure, he's found women attractive and pretty to look at from time to time, but never want to do things with. He's glad. He's so glad that he was born this way. Nobody can even understand how glad Julius is to have been born with an unquenchable thirst for d**k instead of the other set of genitals. And every time something like this happened, oooh, he was just so close to getting on his damn knees and thanking God, or Jesus, or whatever the hell is up there - Buddah? - for making him gay.

Julius sucked in a small breath, moving from where he was sitting, so he was now sitting in front of Heishi, leaning back so his back was against Heishi's chest. He reached up and raked his fingernails against Heishi's neck gently. "Don't let it ruin your fun either, Heishi. You deserve to have a nice night, without her drama."

Roseus Exinani

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User Image

咼 ༒ ༺ Ħaƴa৳Ꭷ Ҟ₳Ꮠ৳Ꭷ ༻ ༒ 咼

Breeze, the name seemed different but it would work for her. Then Hayato felt like a fool. Of course he would just assume that the woman didn't know her way around the area. It didn't escape his notice that she say she knew the woods and plains. Did she not know the other areas around here or did she didn't like them? Breeze seem to answer his question before he could ask it. "So I take it that you don't like being around a lot of people then if you don't want to go into town." He said even though he had planned to go to the festival today.

"No, but I had noticed that there was an extra bed in Cambria's room the other day. Didn't think to ask about it at the time." Hayato said back as he noticed her looking down at his swords and then back to his face."I'm not going to hurt you unless you give me a reason to. I use these swords to protect others with from those that want to harm others intentionally." Hayato told her since she had been looking at them.

Suddenly, he noticed that the sun had gone down and it was night already. This day has gone by faster than I thought it would...
Hayato thought before looking up at the darken sky. The he looked back at Breeze before asking her something."Would you care to join me watch the stars and the moon tonight?"

ণ៚◞ Breeze
ণ៚◞ forest
ণ៚◞ Wondering.
ণ៚◞ outfit
User Image

(Sorry for the long wait Xelsea. I hope this post is acceptable for you. )
Xelsae

M4D4R4W0LF's Partner

Demonic Apprentice

User Image
ʏou'ʀᴇ ᴘuттιɴԍ uᴘ ʏouʀ ᴀʀмoʀ wнᴇɴ ʏou ʟ ᴇ ᴀ v ᴇ - - - ☞

©Xelsae@gaiaonline.com&ʏou ʟᴇᴀvᴇ ʙᴇcᴀusᴇ ʏou'ʀᴇ cᴇʀтᴀιɴwнo ʏou wᴀɴт тo ʙᴇ .

тнιs ιs нow ιт ғᴇᴇʟs - - - - - тo тᴀκᴇ ᴀ l - - -
тнιs ιs нow ιт ғᴇᴇʟs - - - - - тo тᴀκᴇ ᴀ Ill - -l-
тнιs ιs нow ιт ғᴇᴇʟs - - - - - тo тᴀκᴇ ᴀ llɐ - --
тнιs ιs нow ιт ғᴇᴇʟs - - - - - тo тᴀκᴇ ᴀ llɐɟ - --

so тκ ɴoтнʀ ʙʀтн - - - - - - - - - - -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉wᴇsтʟᴇʏ cooᴘᴇʀ
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉ woods ▉▉▉ Pollux ▉▉▉ hahhh ▉▉▉ Clothes

User ImageUser Image

He wished he lived there? Westley guessed that he could see that. A lot of people felt that way about Vegas, didn't they? But since it wasn't a particular interest of his own, Wes was more than happy to just let it slide as they moved on to different topics. Such as Castor and Pollux's hippie-a** parents. He had to laugh at Pollux's description of his family- So they were less Woodstock and more modern-day hippie. He could see that. But when it swung back around to the topic of his own family, Westley grew uncomfortable.

"I, uh... Well. I mean-... I guess I don't really have a reason for it. I just haven't." He trailed off a bit as he thought on it more- He'd often thought of contacting his family, but thinking about why he hadn't contacted them was something he hadn't exactly spent a lot of time with. "... At first, it was just so that they couldn't drag me back home. I mean, I left when I was twelve. If they knew where I was, they'd just want me to go back, you know? And I didn't want that. I mean- I didn't even leave a note, in case I gave away something I didn't want to." Listening to himself now, he sounded incredibly selfish. Not leaving a note was something that he'd always kind of regretted- But the guilt was really washing over him now. He'd probably cost his parents weeks of worry- And by now, years of mourning and sadness. "... I guess there's no reason not to, now." After all- The past three years, there was nothing that was particularly stopping him. Once he was eighteen, he was an adult- They couldn't make him come home. Maybe he was afraid that they would just ask him to come home? After all this time, he'd feel obligated. And it wouldn't be bad for a couple weeks- He could reunite with his parents. Maybe meet any siblings he might have by now. But what if they tried to get him to stay for good...? He couldn't handle that. He couldn't even handle the idea of staying in the Valley forever, and he'd chosen to come here.

But, happy for another change- Westley laughed at Pollux's paranoia. "What makes you think that? The tree isn't sittin' there like, 'man, it's that Pollux guy. I'm going to break off one of my limbs so he falls.' You need to chill. Seriously." He teased, still snickering a bit. But he quirked an eyebrow when Pollux asked how they were going to get down. "We'll float like fairies- Dude, how do you think we're going to get down? Same way we went up. If you're extra graceful, you could probably just jump from like halfway down. I wouldn't try it from the top though- I jumped out of the top of a tree about this size once, broke my leg. Totally sucked." And it especially sucked considering he was a street kid with no health insurance of any kind.

xelsae

M4D4R4W0LF's Partner

Demonic Apprentice

User Image
User Image
                                            ▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
                                            ☇ ғιɴᴅ мᴇ нᴇʀᴇ ░█ At the festival - - ғᴇᴇʟιɴԍ ░█ okay. - - нᴇʀᴇ wιтн ░█ moneybags the armless - - wᴇᴀʀιɴԍ ░█ тнιs

Walking towards the beach, Kat found himself finally relaxing after the bit of a spat he'd had with Clyde before. Sure, he'd been civil- But he was still on edge, especially with the reaction Clyde had to his talk about Islam. The walk across the short distance was silent- And Kat was completely okay with that. Talking hadn't proven to be his friend today, and given that despite the fact that Kat had managed to make a complete a** of himself, the man had still offered him a place to sleep for the night- Clyde was the owner of a bridge that the homeless teen didn't necessarily want to burn. He wasn't sure when or even if he'd end up coming back for Clyde's help again, but he wanted to leave it open as an option, that much he was positive of.

He made a bit of a face when they arrived and Clyde simply sat down in the sand- Seriously, gross. Did he even think about what was in that sand? It was dirt. Dirt full of fish remains, fish s**t- Bird remains, bird s**t... Ugh. It almost made him shudder thinking about it, but he kept his mouth shut, taking a seat next to the older man, sitting indian-style, his hands behind him supporting his weight so he could look up with more ease. His stare was kind of a blank one, until Clyde spoke up. You could see the craters...? He focused his gaze once it was pointed out to him- And lo and behold, Clyde was right.

"... Yeah." He replied, simply confirming the other person's observation. The moon itself was pretty impressive tonight- Which, he supposed, was the whole point of the whole festival, now wasn't it? It was so big in the sky, and bright. The detail was ridiculous- He had spent a lot of time in his day looking at the moon, but he'd never managed to see something like this. It was kind of insane- There was a giant rock floating around up there in space, circling around their own gigantic space rock- And it was close enough today, that you could actually make out some of the geography of the big ol' white space rock with the naked eye. "It's pretty beautiful." He remarked offhandedly as he tore his eyes away from the moon, looking out at the beach instead.

What he wanted to see was the ocean. The ocean at night was beautiful too. It was a huge, dark writhing mass- At least when you were looking at it without the illumination of the sun. It was powerful, intimidating- And that was more of Kat's preferred aesthetic than the bright cheeriness of the moon. And he was greeted with a very different sight when his gaze was aimed straight ahead- He saw couples. Couples everywhere, doing couple things. Cuddling close and looking at the moon, making small talk, kissing, even making out- And... What? What was that, over there...?

"Is..." Kat narrowed his eyes at the couple in question, one who were more towards the back and out of sight- You really had to strain to even see them. He focused his sight to try and disprove what he thought he saw, but instead recoiled when he realized he'd confirmed confirmed it. "... That chick is... Oh, gross. People are ******** disgusting." Seriously, who gets that... Handsy, on the beach? Surrounded by people? At least she had the decency to throw a bit of a blanket over what was going on.

xalsae

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
~♥~~Zipporah~~♥~
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* Ψ£'√£ ¤ñȽÿ jɥ§ț β£ğɥñ ț¤ Ƚȋ√£ *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
~♥~~Almond~~♥~
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* ώhɨţ€ ℓąȼ€ ąɲď ρя๏ʍɨ$€$ *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*
~♥~~Garfunkel~~♥~
*´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`* ą Ќɨ$$ ƒ๏я ℓµȼЌ ąɲď ώ€'˅€ ๏ɲ ๏µя ώą¥ *´¯`*.¸¸.*´¯`*

"It's not a problem at all Gigi and I'll get one and some markers before work tomorrow. " She said with a smile as it wasn't a problem to go get the items in question. Zipporah was fine with it since it would help them communicate with each other and not stress Gigi's vocal chords too much. So she saw it a as a plus and not a burden because of that. Any good employer would do the same for their employees, or Zipporah would do so for sure.

"I can't argue with that. Ice cream is delicious and helps sooth a sore throat at the same time. My favorite ice cream would have to be chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. What your favorite ice cream?" She ask Gigi as they continues to get to know one another.

Soon it was darkness and Zipporah hadn't expected Gigi to leave as she did."I... Goodbye and see you tomorrow Gigi." Zipporah said as she admitted to herself that there was someone else she did want to attend the festival with.... But that Schmendrick man had over stepped her boundaries the last time they met and she was avoiding him. The fact that he hasn't come to to apologize either since the modeling session hasn't helped him either to get back into her good graces. The question now was to stay at the festival or not....

User ImageUser Image User Image
✡ Where~ Near the beach ✡ With~ Gigi--> Alone ✡ what to do? ✡ Outfit~ festival
Plasmavore
Kotaro17

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
ι ɴ ᴀ ɴ ι м ι s - - - - - - - тнᴇ ᴅᴇмoɴ κιɴԍ

Not that it's your business ; Mentally drainedx x x xFind me here ; Beach - Festival Grounds < Town
With ; Valenx x x xWearing ; This.

User ImageHe was complex eh...? For once, Inanimis didn't find himself shooting a comment back at the therapist. He wouldn't deny that he's capable of all the terrible things that stories said he could do, but he also was going to allow someone to simply believe he was easy to read. Nope. That wouldn't be the case at all. He made tons of possible reasons for the things that he did. Nothing was ever set in stone when it came to him. "... I won't deny that. If I was as simple as others would have you believe, I wouldn't so interesting to you." He said, glancing over at him. Maybe that wasn't all good though. It was because that he was so complex, so cryptic, and so mysterious that Valen wanted to know what made him tick. He could always become predictable if he wanted to fix that, but it was far too late to attempt now. Valen would see straight through him and he'd back at square one. The common sense in him wanted him to give in and have the therapist just what he wanted to know so badly, but his pride wouldn't allow it. Giving up would be the same as admitting defeat and Inanimis didn't want to feel like that again. Either way. there was no giving up on either side when it came to both men. Valen was going to pick at him to see what reactions he could get and Inanimis was going to play hard to get.

Almost laughing when the therapist asked about his warnings, Inanimis shook his head. "I don't think I could persuade you even if I promised to give you all the riches in the world. You are determined to try and get into this mind of mine." He said. It was just like when the demon warned Valen what hanging out with someone of his kind could possibly lead to. Valen could die at any moment if he did anything to trigger that darker side of the demon king. Both knew this and yet neither man did anything about it. The therapist was going to do exactly what he wanted to do and it was clear that Inanimis was not going to get him to do anything else. "However, if you do succeed, do not be surprised by what you find out. I know you've had many different people speak to you, but I will note that they were all human. They only have so many decades of memories... I have thousands going on millions." He added, narrowing his eyes a bit. Oh yeah, the things Inanimis could actually tell the man would be able to fill an entire library. However, the man didn't have the time or patience to try and start from the beginning. He would eventually grow bored and ask to speak of something else, despite how one might think he'd love talking about himself.

As amused as Inanimis would've been at Valen's reply to his sassy little comment earlier, he couldn't manage a smile right now. The longer he felt Solas' presence, the more angry he became. All the emotions he did his best to keep at bay were just begging to boil over. Relaxing a bit when the therapist took his hand, the demon felt something soft on his knuckles when he respected his wish. Did he... Kiss his hand? Not even able to think about the man's actions, Inanimis allowed Valen to guide him away and back to town. This was bad. Inanimis had to let some of his rage out, but he couldn't do it in a way that would draw attention. Taking out his pipe with shaky hands, Inanimis lit it and inhaled the contents within, slowly relaxing. Giving himself a moment to just smoke and let his mind drift, Inanimis looked over to Valen, who showed enough concern to want to walk him home. ".... I'm fine. We can continue this elsewhere... Just don't make me go back there. I might have... Agreed to this truce, but that... Man and I were in totally different places when I did so... I haven't... Calmed down enough to be in the same area as him." He explained, blowing out some smoke. Yes, had he stayed any longer, there was a good chance he would've found Solas and grabbed him by the neck. Honestly, he wasn't sure there was ever a time he and the deity could ever be in the same place. There was too much history... Too much bitterness. However, he wasn't going to let this ruin his night. If he did, Inanimis would just become highly irritated the next day.

Say goodbye to any hopes you tied inside your heart; For now, you'll see home was just a dream.
User Image

Xelsae

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas