Welcome to Gaia! ::

kotaro17's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
MAMORU CHIZUKI location: { Axel's home } company: {Axel & Perry } mood: { worried } outfit: OOTD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yakuza!

Mamoru watched as the police officer began to hit him on his chest. He sighed and began to wrap his arms around him. Holding the man close and about to kiss the top of his head but stops. Did he hear clearly? What Axel just said? Maybe it was him being a bit off by what’s happening but he definitely heard...an ‘I love you’ from Axel. Now that he thinks about it...this...this was the first time Axel has said that to him.

Of course Mamoru has been the one to tell him that he loves him..not hearing it back..put him a bit down. Was he doing something wrong? Did he not make Axel happy enough. Mamoru looked down hearing Axel repeat himself and began crying. No..don’t cry. Anything but crying. Mamoru picked up Axel’s face lightly by his chin. Only for a few tears to suddenly collide on his cheek. Mamoru quickly looked away and wipes his eye. He didn’t want Axel to see him...weak. Not to mention Perry was there. No way in hell he was gonna cry.

Mamoru was quick enough to wipe the lingering tears away and looked over at Axel. A soft smile came to his face. “Axel...I love you too. I love you too much to suddenly throw everything we have away.” he says and holds him close.

The yakuza’s arms pull him into a tighter hug. He just wanted to be closer..even when they’re as close as can be. “I promise..I will tell you everything you want to know. So now..no more crying..I’ll be in trouble if your eyes get puffy.” Mamoru chuckle and kisses lightly near his eyes before passionately kissing him.

No matter what..he knew Axel couldn’t be too mad after one of his kisses. But its not like Mamoru pulled it out to get himself out of trouble. The man pours all of his feelings into a kiss...even if it was just for a short time or longer. Mamoru slowly pulled his lips away, but he did it slowly. Letting their lips get stuck together a bit before returning to peck Axel.

When he finally did pull away Mamoru continued to hold him close to he sees that Axel still had presents. “You..still haven’t opened your present?” he asked. Now that he noticed..there was a new addition to the house. “Whoa there...a pig. Seems..like someone had the same idea of getting you another pet..heh. Wait then that means..you didn’t let it out..” Oh man. This might be bad if Axel opened it up and found a dead animal.

Mamoru walked over to find the box and there it was. Then there was a little thump and the present hopped. “Aah..thank god. It’s still alive.” he said. Mamoru brought the present over and opened the lid to show Axel a black bunny. “I wasn’t planning on a pet..but...he got me..with the eyes..” he said with a chuckle and placed it into Axel’s arms.

What’s his name Axel?” he asked and smiled. While Axel thought on that Mamoru slowly walked over to Perry and whispered. “You’re really lucky your dad is coming or I’d give you one bad smack to the head.” he said. Mamoru locked his arms around Perry’s neck and suddenly ruffled his hair to the point where it was all over the place. “I think this will suffice.

Roseus Exinani

Kotaro17

kotaro17's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
JULIAN JULIAN ROZALES
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gym teacher!

Julian saw Titus and a flustered smile came onto his face. “Tituuuuss~” he called out to him but yelped when he was suddenly picked up. He tilted his head and looked at Titus when he was getting carried. “Titus? Are we going somewhere? Where are we going?” he asked but was answered when his butt his the couch. “Oh..we’re in the living room.” he said with a chuckle and hiccups flying out of his mouth.

Julian quickly covered his mouth to make it stop and looked back at Titus. “Titusss..waaaait! I want some more of..that..straw..strawberry moonshine!” he said slowly getting up off the couch and began making his way to the kitchen. But after Titus told him it was actually a very strong alcohol he gave a cute gasp and suddenly covered his mouth. “I drank..?? Alcohol? But it was so good!” he said and stumbled a bit.

Julian looked down at the glass of water and took a few sips. But that didn’t satisfy him. He wanted something with a kick now. Was this how people felt when they go out to drink? They want more till they can’t have more? Or till they pass out? He wonders if he would pass out like the guys down in the bar. That would be embarrassing.

Julian suddenly got a chill and hugged onto Titus. “Titus..its...cooold..” he said. His body was shivering which made him cling to Titus. And not only was he clining...Julian was unintentionally pressing up against Titus. After a few minutes of clinging from being cold his body began to get hot. It felt like he was having a fever.

Aaaah..its hot noooow…” he groaned and proceeded to take off his shirt right then and there. “Aah...my head is stuck…” he said wiggling around to get his shirt off. “Tituuuus! Aaaah! My shirt is trying to suffocate me! Haaalp!” he cried.

location: { Bar } company: { Titus } mood: { druuuuuuuuuunk } outfit: OOTD

Roseus Exinani

kotaro17's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

GRAYSON BARALAI
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
general contrator!

When Gus heard Shawn give out a yelp he was a bit surprised. Especially when he was suddenly pushed back. “Whoa..sorry. I didn’t realize...you guys just look alike.” he said. Gus began to down a few more drinks before noticing that Shawn’s cheek were a bit pink. Was he blushing? Why? He didn’t do anything. Or was he still blushing from being so close too.

No..he was getting drunk. Gus smirks a bit. “Finally getting the kick of the booze huh?” he said teasing him playfully. “Don’t worry..I’ll make sure you won’t embarrass yourself in public….Maybe.” he said with a chuckle. Gus opened a side pocket of his bag and pulled out chocolates that were hard to get. He began to take one and eat it. Gus looked at Shawn and pushed the box to him.

Here..why don’t you have one. I only have a few left...and I guess I could share with you.” he said. Jeez Gus you guess you can share? Just how greedy are you? Very. Actually. Even if it wasn’t his food he still wouldn’t share. He’d eat it all up if you shared with him.

Gus took another and downed it along with another beer. “I guess that should be enough for tonight. If I drink anymore I won’t leave. Titus won’t like me crashing here.” he said getting up and helping Shawn stand when he sees him fumble. “Whoa there..you alright?” he asked holding Shawn a bit close to him.

location: { Bar } company: { Shawn } mood: { Tricky, Content } outfit: OOTD

Roseus Exinani

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { נuʟιus ғᴀʙuʟouso || 💋 || тнᴇ sᴀʟoɴ owɴᴇʀ }

My mama told me when I was young, "We are all born superstars". She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, In the glass of her boudoir. "There's nothing wrong with loving who you are," She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe. So hold your head up girl and you'll go far, Listen to me when I say." I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way. Don't hide yourself in regret; Just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way. Give yourself prudence, And love your friends. Subway kid, rejoice your truth. In the religion of the insecure, I must be myself, respect my youth. A different lover is not a sin, Believe capital H-I-M. I love my life I love this record and, Mi amore vole fe yah.Don't be a drag, just be a queen - Whether you're broke or evergreen. You're black, white, beige, chola descent, You're Lebanese, you're orient. Whether life's disabilities left you outcast, bullied, or teased.. Rejoice and love yourself today, 'cause baby you were born this way
No matter gay, straight, or bi, Lesbian, transgendered life - I'm on the right track baby, I was born to be brave.

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Home ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Happy. Flirtatious. ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Heishi Amano ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: Pretty in Pink ⊏ █▀▄

Things were moving along nicely. If Julius had more of a specific "plan" in all of this, he could even say that things were going according to plan. Really, his plan here was just to get this man into bed with him. No specific "steps" were actually laid out in his plan. But, as far as Julius knew, things were going quite well. I mean... Heishi was kissing Julius back at this point, which meant something right? He wouldn't just randomly lock-lips with a stranger unless he was interested in more, right? ... I mean... kissing is fun and everything, but it's used to lead to the main event, isn't it? ... Maybe for someone like Julius who was always so eager to get to the main event, it was. He should take his time with this one. Not rush toward the bedroom. He seemed like the type to enjoy that, over just a quick ********. Hm.

Deciding to be a bit more romantic, and less "rushed" Julius let their kiss continue for a while. He deepened it, working his lips against Heishi's passionately.. and just as his fingers found the hem of Heishi's top and ventured curiously underneath it, Julius just as curiously ran his tongue across Heishi's lower lip. Okay, so he was going to try to be more romantic, less rushed, but he really really really wanted to see what was under Heishi's sweater. He looked built. and Julius just couldn't resist it anymore. Besides.. there was plenty of room to take things slow... when Heishi had all most of his clothing off. It might give him more things to do before rushing right to something else, anyway.

Julius moved to sit on Heishi's lap, straddling his lap and gently lifting the man's top just a bit more until he took the hint. He didn't do well with small hints, apparently, and Julius had to remind himself of that. Julius let his perfectly manicured fingernails gently rake across what bit of Heishi's skin he could touch so far, as he kissed him, though paused in the motion of lifting the shirt. As if he was waiting for permission to continue.

Roseus Exinani

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

Norris had to smirk as Kae made that flirty remark back, calling him a handsome sailor man. Well she was cute, "i'll follow wherever Kae." Since she'd said he could call her Kae instead of saying fully Kaeolani. "It's a nice, exotic like name either way, Kaeolani or Kae, and pretty so it suits you." Winking at her, so he'd decided for the moment to call her Kae. But, maybe he'd alternate when he wanted.

"Hmm...good question..." Once they were there and she'd asked where they ought to start. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, lips pursed, thinking. Maybe with some of the less...oddly shaped and wide furniture." Like anything that wasn't a couch, etc. Since things like that were strange shaped and took some effort.

After some time. as Norris did most of the hefting around of heavy items. Kae assisting when he needed some pulling or something on the other side of the door, or if they had to shift places for items. It took them awhile, but it finally seemed to be all done. The sailor was tuckered out, helping her with all the furniture had been a good exercise.

He was apparently getting a reward for his work though. Kae had invited him to stay for dinner. She was offering to cook him up something as a thank you. He didn't mind that, getting to hang out with this cute one more, and get food to boot. So he stayed, practically drooling as he smelt the cooking, he'd offered to help but she shooed him away this time. So he was sitting, waiting, and soon the two were dining together. Norris trying not to gobble his food all up, but it tasted so good.

"Mhm, this is deliciousss~ It's been awhile," since he had something so good. Not to knock Azra's cooking, but it just did not go over well. Though Norris would try to still eat it. "Thank you for inviting me to stay for dinner Kae, this is so good~" He was seeming like he'd been starved.

Xelsae

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

~The Eccentric Archaeologist ☠

¨°o.O•·.·´¯`·.·• (◕‿◕✿) •·.·´¯`·.·•´O.o°¨

Adelina "Addy" Rae

What: Journal Who: Where:

Indeed, Addy wasn't letting Veronica off easy, when she said she wasn't gentle about things. She still wanted to show her how to do it. It was something interesting to her, and wanted Veronica to try it, to see that she could do it too. Even if it was just once and for a little bit, it was still nice. Smiling, seeing Veronica smirking a bit as she was cleaning off the blade.

"See, it's cool isn't it, you get to hold something like that pulled out of history, clean it up, and see what it previously looked like. See its beauty," grinning happily. Having no problem, taking the blade back when Veronica handed it to her to finish cleaning up the rest. Nodding, "Ahh that's fine fine, see you did so much already...Hmm...sometimes it does happen...no matter how hard I try, there might be risk of breaking things. When I think I've gone far enough, I just stop and leave what bit of grime and dirt is still on it, if I think it'll risk the integrity of the item."

Turning the blade around in her hands, she blinked hearing Veronica's remark. It took a moment to register, her cheeks reddening as realization struck on her words. "S-sexy? E-even with all the dirt?" Saying how could she been seen as sexy getting into the zone of hers, even when it involved cleaning dirt and such off an item.

Grabbing up her own wine glass, to give herself a moment to recover, as she sipped it. "W-well, that's...thank you," murmuring into the glass, a little smile, still a slight flush. "I could say the same of you when you're in your zone," having watched her while she was tattooing. Drinking more of her wine, when their glasses needed refilling, she did just that. Obvious their inhibitions were loosening, especially addy. She got a little giggly as it moved into evening. They had finished cleaning up items and she was sitting, closer to Veronica, with her legs pulled up under her on the couch.

Xelsae

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { κᴀᴇʟoɴι ᴇʟικᴀᴘᴇκᴀ || || ᴇɴтᴇʀтᴀιɴᴇʀ ᴀт тнᴇ ʙᴀʀ }

Aloha e aloha e. 'Ano 'ai ke aloha e. Aloha ae aloha e. A nu ay ki aloha e. There’s no place I’d rather be - Than on my surfboard out at sea. Lingering in the ocean blue. And If I had one wish come true: I’d surf till the sun sets beyond the horizon. A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi. Lawe mai i ko papa he'e nalu. Flyin by on the Hawaiian roller coaster ride. A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi. La we mai iko papa he na lu. Pi'i na nalu la lahalaha. O ka moana hanupanupa. Lalala i kala hanahana. Me ke kai hoene i ka pu'e one. Helehele mai kakou e - Hawaiian roller coaster ride. There’s no place I’d rather be than on the seashore dry, wet free; On golden sand is where I lay. And if I only had my way, I'd play til the sun sets beyond the horizon. Lalala i kala hanahana, Me ke kai hoene i ka pu'e one. It’s time to try the Hawaiian Roller coaster ride. Hang loose, hang ten, howzit, shake a shaka - No worry, no fear, ain't no biggie braddah. Cuttin' in, cuttin' up, cuttin' back, cuttin' out - Frontside, backside, goofy footed, wipe out. Looking for the wipeout, Let's get jumpin', surf's up and pumpin' coastin' with the motion of the ocean. Whirlpools swirling, cascading, twirling. Hawaiian roller coaster ride.

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Home ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Happy ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Norris ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: Lostlink ⊏ █▀▄

Kaeloni and Norris had worked together to get things moved into the house. Sure, he did most of the heavy lifting, Kaeloni stuck around to help maneuver things that had to be a bit more of a "two person" job to give him a hand, but for the most part, the poor man was on his own with the lifting. While Kaeloni was strong for her size, that's just it - her size. It didn't mean much that someone who was "small" was strong for their size. In fact, it might as well be an insult to the word "strong".

So to thank Norris for all he's done, Kaeloni offered him some dinner. Invited him to stay for dinner, and she'd cook and he didn't have to do anything. He could relax. So Kaeloni started on their dinner - pan-frying some Mahi-Mahi she'd bought earlier, and steaming some vegetables over the pot she boiled some potatoes in. Norris attempted to help, but Kaeloni shooed him away. She could cook, and when she got in the zone - she really, really got in the zone. So she promised she was fine, and could do it herself and said that he should relax. He must be tired from moving all that heavy stuff, after all. He might feel better after he sat down for a while, and let his muscles relax. And once the fish was done, Kaeloni set each piece on a plate, before adding the vegetables - and then mashing the potatoes, before adding them to the plate as well.

"All done!" Kaeloni proclaimed proudly, bringing the plates over to the table (which Norris had nicely brought into the house in the first place) and set one in front of Norris, and the other one next to him where she'd sit. But before she sat down, and walked to the cupboards to pull out two glasses, filling both with ice cubes, and then water, and then returning to the table where she gave one glass to him, and kept one for herself. Then, she sat down with him, and they ate. "Yeah? I'm glad you like it." Kaeloni replied with a large smile, as she began to eat her own food. Pan-fried Mahi-Mahi was good, but it wouldn't ever beat Mahi-Mahi off an actual grill. It's just a shame it was so cold out, or she'd be tempted to actually grill one. "Been a while? Not since you last ate, I hope, that's definitely not good. .. Especially if you use so much energy at work, like you did today." Kaeloni said, partly worried, partly curious. Did they not feed him on the ship?

At his thank you, Kaeloni grinned, taking a sip of her water - trying to hide the grin just slightly behind it. "You're welcome! I mean... it's the least I could do, right?" she said, still trying to fight her grin down to a more manageable, less embarrassing smile, as she took another bite of food from her plate.

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { vᴇʀoɴιcᴀ ᴘιᴇʀcᴇ || 👊 || тнᴇ тᴀттoo ᴀʀтιsт }

Round one, swear to God I do it for fun. Just a dead man walking with a double barrel shotgun. Ain't a single ******** left to fear; See their lips moving but I don't wanna hear. Showdown, I ain't backing down from anybody. Throw down, if I don't get some space. Lay down, not in this life or another. Deny me, if it's not your way. All I wanted was your honesty, Something more than this, something more than me. Death can take me if I can't be free; I'm not like you, I'm a dying breed. Round two, something you just don't wanna do. You're dancing with the devil if you wearing my shoes. You've got nerve and I'll give you that. Watch the world crumble while you sit on your a**. Wake up, get your head together ******** - Straight up before it's too late. Stand up, nothing ever lasts forever. Don't cry and that's how it's gonna stay. All I wanted was your honesty. Something more than this, something more than me. Death can take me if I can't be free. I'm not like you, I'm a dying breed.

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Addy's House ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: I'm.. not sure? ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Addy ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: A robe. ⊏ █▀▄

Veronica smirked in an amused way when Addy became flustered by what Veronica said. "Yes, even with the dirt." Veronica said. While her brother was a**l retentive when it came to cleanliness and the like, Veronica didn't care too much. In fact, she was the one out of the two of them that got their hands dirty the most, so it couldn't bother her or else she wouldn't be able to do that stuff. Was Addy surprised that Veronica found her sexy, or something? Even with the dirt? Did this girl know nothing of mud wrestling, and how many porns are made off of girls being dirty? Must be no. Eh, Veronica wasn't sure she wanted Addy to know, if she didn't. It might disturb her. Then again, the fun-sized girl seemed to have a lot of surprises for Veronica, when it came to what she knew, what she could do, what she's done, and what she's willing to do. And for once, Veronica found herself enjoying surprises.

Veronica almost laughed when Addy returned the compliment. For a moment, she forgotten that Addy has seen her in the zone. For some reason, it was easy to forget. Veronica's eyes flickered to the spot on Addy's shoulder where the tattoo lay, underneath the robe the smaller girl was wearing. She wondered if it was okay. Digging around in tunnels and caves and the like was probably not a good idea when she had a tattoo that was healing, but Veronica made sure to remind her to keep it covered before they started their dig earlier. "How's it doing?" Veronica asked, nodding to the spot her tattoo was. Though, Veronica took an initiative.

She gently moved Addy's robe, sliding the material down Addy's one shoulder, to expose the tattoo, which was clean and didn't look like it had a spec of dirt or debris on it. She inspected it closely, though, just in case she missed something. It was re-wrapped by now, to keep it clean and protected, as the tattoo would need to be protected for a good two, three weeks after being done. At least Addy was the type to understand why rules like that were put into place - Veronica could almost guarantee that Nerdy-Bird Addy didn't want to run the risk of an infection. "It's looking good.." Veronica said looking back up at Addy with a small nod. She must be following the "after-care" instructions pretty well, to have results this nice.

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Xelsae'sformatI couldn't take it - couldn't stand another minute . . .

Xelsae'sformathandsoff↳ I'm currently with Spencer.
Xelsae'sformathandsoff↳ I'm right here Bar.
Xelsae'sformathandsoff↳ Feeling pretty Drunk
Xelsae'sformathandsoff↳ Outfit This.

User Image

- κнᴀᴇʟ - - ɴιнʟus ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 💔
                  ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

wιтнouт ʏou, ι'м ᴀ souʟ ғoʀᴇvᴇʀ нᴀuɴтᴇᴅ

Well the small talk was going well. It seems that having just moved to town himself seemed to have surprised Spencer, but Khael didn't really understand why. The man didn't really have the air of a small town kind of guy. Even when he was a kid, Khael lived pretty nicely. His parents were... Smart people to say the least. They invested in profitable groups and such. Did that make them investors and such? Nah, not really. As stated before, they were just the kind of people that had enough smarts to put their money in places they knew would benefit them in the long run. Hell, it's the reason why Khael is able to afford the many surgeries and physical therapy sessions he was forced to go through. Well that and it also explained how he was able to afford to pay back the people who suffered at the hand of Ren's temper. Beyond that though... Nope, their surroundings rarely ever had the words tranquil and calm involved in them.

Putting his attention back onto their game of pool, Khael's focus began to linger and fade as he consumed more alcohol. Well it wasn't really his fault though. Spencer was the one that kept buying drinks and it would've been rude not to accept them. Okay so that kind of thinking wasn't exactly responsible or mature in any kind of way, but it made Khael felt a little better. Not that he could feel anything right now besides drunk, because that's exactly what he was. Drunk. Letting out a slurry laugh as he watched Spencer try to hit the ball and miss, the man gave a playful awww. "It's... It's okay man. You... At least you got the um.... Stick thing on the... Uh... Table." He said, hiccuping a bit as he spoke. Oh yeah, Khael was definitely in his own little happy drunk world. It didn't seem to bother him though obviously, but when Spencer suddenly asked if the hot springs assistant wanted to head to his place, it kind of shocked him. Was he asking that because he wanted to continue drinking or did he want something a little more intimate? Honestly, Khael couldn't even bother to think long enough to take a guess.

Looking at the clock, the silver haired man groaned a bit. There was no way he could make it back to his own place in the state he was in, especially since it was pretty dark out. Not only that, but he was sure that his back was going to start to ache eventually since he had been on his feet for quite some time. Glancing to make sure his wheel chair was still where he left it, Khael eventually smiled and nodded. "Sure... I don't really want to head... Home just yet, but uh... I might need some help getting to your place. My legs will start getting all woooosh on me and I don't think my wheely legs over there will do much since I'm all... Boozed up! So um... Could you... Maybe carry me..? I swear I'm not fat or nothin'!" He managed to say, pointing to where his wheelchair was. If Spencer really wanted something... Spicy from Khael, he was going to be in for a shock. Khael... Never really had a chance to get intimate with anyone. Well no, that wasn't true. When he was younger, he had plenty of girls to choose from, but when it came to other men... Yeah there was maybe only a few light relationships at best. Ah well, it wouldn't matter in the end right? Spencer was pretty good looking and what other way could he make his first night in his new town memorable?

Xelsae

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Titus ✰ B Y S T R O M bar owner
      can you hear my voice calling OUT? Through the darkness trying to S H O U T
      Trapped within the void of the N I G H T xxx I called out for the LIGHT ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      I was crushed by the dreamsxxxxthat never followed throughxxxx I almost let my wishful thoughts D I Exxxx

THEN I BEGAN TO RUNxxxxLEAVING THE FEARS I HAD BEHINDxxxx
            NOW MY FEELINGS KEEP ON PULSING THROUGH THE B-B-BEAT OF MY HEART ❤

A BRAND NEW DAY HAS COMExxxxNEW DESTINATIONS WE CAN FIND
            xxxxAND TOGETHER WE WILL BUILD OUR DREAMSxxxxTOMORROW NEVER DIES ❣❣
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To say that seeing a drunk Julian was cute was an understatement. The boy was absolutely adorable. The bar owner already knew there was no way he could ever stay mad at his boyfriend, but to know that this was what he was like drunk... Well yeah, Titus had to finally admit to himself that Julian pretty much did everything in a cute way. Hearing his slurry voice didn't really seem to help either. Titus had to cover his mouth to stifle a few laughs. He didn't want to make Julian all pouty after all. However, that didn't seem to matter because when he suddenly felt the gym teacher press up against him, all reasonable thought left his mind. "W-Whoa Julian, take it easy. This is why I laid you on the couch!" He gasped, trying to turn to face him. Crap, their bodies were really close to. Honestly, it wasn't helping Titus, who was trying to keep their relationship on a steady course, with keeping his mind out of the gutter. "W-Well if it's cold, let me get you a blanket or something." He said, clearing his throat. Yep, from this point on, Titus was going to make sure Julian didn't touch anything with alcohol in it until he was of age.

Raising an eyebrow when Julian mentioned it becoming hot, Titus managed to turn around, only to blush when he saw his boyfriend trying to take his shirt off. Apparently, drunk Julian was also unintentionally kinky as well. Almost panicking a bit, the bar owner sighed and tried to help his boyfriend, who seemed to be having a bit of trouble with his shirt. "Honestly, either stay cute or funny. You're sending my mind and heart to places I've yet to experience." He mumbled. Finally, after a bit of struggling, the bar owner helped his boyfriend with his shirt and put it to the side. Great, now the boy was probably cold again. "You stay here while I get you one of my shirts to wear." He said, kissing the top of his head. Getting to his room would not only help the man would getting whatever extra laughs he had in his system, but he also needed to get his body to calm down. All this touching and stuff was igniting urges he hadn't felt in a long time, but those urges... Let's just say he was entirely sure that Julian was ready for them.

Walking into his room, which was thankfully clean now, Titus went into his drawers and started looking around. For the most part, the bar owner kept his room pretty organized. However, when it came to his clothes, Titus would usually take a while to pick something out. That wasn't his fault though. Back then, the silver haired man had a stylist that would choose everything out for him. Now, he was stuck trying to figure out what to wear for himself and it was still taking time for him to get used to it. ".... Uh crap, where's one of my old outdoor shirts..?" He mumbled, sighing a bit. Whatever he did, Titus needed to hurry. A very good meal was going to end up cold and his boyfriend was half naked. None of that seemed right in any kind of way and Titus really wanted to fix that.

location: { his apartment } company: { julian } mood: { erm.... } outfit: { x } journal: { x }

kumaachan

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    MAYOR { Shawn ☆ Rivialle }
          Shadows dancing as I held to H O P E !
          Clenching tight for I was SCARED to let go ███ ✗ ✗
          Now it’s clear that we must let our worries fade
          Go and S E I Z E the day

◞◞Shawn didn't say much else about the whole Lola situation. Nope, that was something he was going to avoid for now. Yep, even when he was drunk, the mayor was able to keep some things to himself. How? Well... He kind of taught himself. Now before the question is asked, yes, Shawn was able to teach himself a few skills that most people would question. Why? The answer was honestly simple. Shawn was a politician. Despite how proper things seemed on the outside, being a politician was quite dangerous, especially when it came to alcohol. When he was in the city, Shawn was witness to many things that alcohol did to people in his position. Sometimes, he would see people make fools out of themselves, others ended up spilling secrets because their drinks were drugged and... Some died because of poison. The mayor didn't want to be victim of any of those possible dangers, so with help, he managed to learn a few tricks that would keep him from at least making the front pages of the latest newspaper. Clearing his throat and looking away when Gus eventually apologized for getting in his personal space, Shawn shook his head. "It's quite... Fine. It's not like you did anything intentionally." He said. Or maybe he did. Who knows? Honestly, Shawn didn't care. Thinking about it might give him a headache.

Clicking his tongue when the general contractor happened to have notice the mayor's... Slowly intoxicated state, Shawn crossed his arms in protest. "I have... No idea what you're talking about. I'm fine." He said. Yeah right, even as he spoke, his words were a bit slurry. The mayor just really hated how Gus was getting a kick out of this. Really, the man couldn't understand why the purple haired man annoyed him so, but he did know one thing; he wasn't going to admit to anything, no matter how drunk he was. Shooting him a dirty look when Gus continued to tease him, Shawn looked away when he was suddenly offered chocolates. Who in the world just randomly offers chocolates in a bar? Did this man really know his sister? If so, Shawn was going to start worrying what other kind of company Lola kept. Grabbing another drink instead, the mayor defiantly downed it quickly. Now he wasn't exactly sure what drinking was going to prove, but what he didn't realize was that the drink he just randomly grabbed was stronger than what Gus had been buying for him.

Shuddering a bit as he felt the contents hit his system, Shawn only huffed a bit when he got up when Gus did, shooting him something of a pouty glance when he suddenly held onto him. Okay yes, the only reason why he did it was because the mayor stumbled, but now, Shawn was feeling like the man was treating him like a child. "I'm... Fine! I'm not a child! I can... Handle my alcohol!" He huffed. Snatching one of the chocolates, Shawn ate one, but also managed to lick his fingers when he noticed some on them. Yes, the look of him doing so may have been a bit kinky, but it's not like he was doing anything on purpose. "These aren't half bad.. You smell like them... Not that it really.. Matters or whatever." He suddenly said. God, he was starting to ramble. That was a clear sign that Shawn was drunk. Well, on the positive side, at least he wasn't dancing or something really embarrassing right?

location: { bar } company: { gus } mood: { drunk } outfit: { x } journal: { x }

kumaachan

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
н ᴇ ι s н ι - - - - - ᴀ м ᴀ ɴ o

ι'м ғᴇᴇʟιɴԍ ; Shocked/Heatedx x x xʏou cᴀɴ ғιɴᴅ мᴇ нᴇʀᴇ ; Julius' House
нᴇʀᴇ wιтн ; Juliusx x x xwᴇᴀʀιɴԍ ; тнιs.

User ImageOkay so this was really happening. Whatever was going to happen would just happen. Usually, that kind of thinking made a man like Heishi a bit uncomfortable, but things have changed. There was no point in complaining since both parties would get something out of it right? If Heishi did wake up the next morning regretting something, which he highly doubted, the barista could blame the wine. That wouldn't really make that much of a difference though, especially since he wasn't even close to being drunk. Heck, he wasn't even what some people would call tipsy. If anything, he only felt a small buzz from the wine, but compared to the feelings he was getting from Julius, that was pretty much nothing.

Remaining still as the salon owner got into his lap, Heishi just allowed the smaller man to do whatever he wanted. As stated before, the barista was rusty at this kind of thing. Yes, his divorce hadn't been official for that long, but that didn't mean he got many chances to be romantic before things ever boiled to that point. Oh well, guess the best way to get back into the swing of things would be to get some actual practice right? Noticing the hints, Heishi took no time to take his sweater off, revealing the muscles that Julius clearly wanted to see. Now honestly, the barista only usually did the normal amount physical workouts that kept him healthy. However, with recent events giving him way more free time, Heishi just added more to his usual work outs and he got some pretty nice results. He didn't realize it would give him these kinds of perks, but hey, right now was a total shock to him in a lot of different ways.

Eventually letting his own hands feel around, Heishi's movements were slow. He didn't want to touch anything that would take things too far, but at the same time, he didn't feel right just sitting there. At some point, the barista was bold enough to help Julius out with his own shirt. In the back of his head though, Heishi didn't want things to be painfully slow either. That was lead to his action of eventually shifting positions that led to Heishi hovering over the smaller man. ".... I'll try not to disappoint you." Was all he said before leaning down to kiss the salon owner. He hoped to god Julius would understand what he meant because at this rate, Heishi's mind was now focused on much more pressing matters.

-fade to black-

ι ʀᴇмᴇмʙᴇʀ wнᴇɴ ʏou cнᴀsᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ мʏ sнᴀᴅows ᴀwᴀʏ.
User Image

Xelsae
User Image

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - THE SCULPTOR xxxxxxxxxx E D E N G R E E N
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

He asked her to dinner. As in a date—it was written right there in the booklet they had been sharing over the last several days, recording their conversations since he didn’t know sign language yet. Eden’s grey eyes widened in disbelief and slowly looked up at Ty. It was obvious he was just as nervous as she was, but she never the less allowed a small, excited laugh to escape her lips. Immediately embarrassed she covered her mouth, still unsure of the sound of her voice, even if she wasn’t speaking. The sculptor nodded, and kept nodding, not knowing what else to do as a flood of emotions washed over her. She was so unbelievably excited to go on an official date with Ty that she felt like her insides might explode, or at the very worst she would throw up from the anxiety.

Sure, the Moon Viewing festival was just in a couple of days, but neither of them cared. Eden got ready that evening, making sure that every hair was in place and every eyelash was defined to bring out her large, mist colored eyes. Her normally unkempt brown curls were tamed but not overdone, framing her face in natural, loose ringlets of deep chestnut.

This was probably the best dressed she’d ever been. Hell, Eden even slipped on a pair of black velveteen heels—nothing too high, but at the notion of Ty taking her somewhere nice, she went all out. For a few moments she thought she might be overdoing it, or getting too excited for her first date in what was probably…well…ever. But he seemed excited too from the moment she said yes.

Twirling around before the antique full length mirror in her bedroom, the sculptor made sure there wasn’t a wrinkle to be seen on her ivory and black lace dress. Jumping when Daisy pawed at her after hearing a knock at the door, it was difficult to contain her excitement as she tiptoed as quickly as she could down the stairs. Opening the door slightly, she peeked her head around the frame and grinned brightly at Ty, her cheeks flushing a vivid pink as she took in his dapper suit and tie. She waited just a few moments before opening a wider passage over the threshold, giving him a small curtsey as she let him take in her attire for their date.

]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⚛ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⚛
location|home for a moment |company|Ty |mood|excited |outfit|x

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { sᴘᴇɴcᴇʀ нᴀɴsᴇɴ || 💪 || тнᴇ ғιʀᴇ ғιԍнтᴇʀ }

We, we don't have to worry 'bout nothing, 'Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something. They, they gonna see us from outer space. Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race. We don't wanna leave, no. We just wanna be right now and what we see is everybody's on the floor acting crazy, getting loco 'til the lights out. Music's on, I'm waking up, we fight the fire, then we burn it up, and it's over now, we got the love, there's no sleeping now, no sleeping now, no sleeping. When the light started out they don’t know what they heard, Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world. We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky. 'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire, yeah we got the fire, fire, fire and we gonna let it burn.

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: My House ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Drunk. ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Khael ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: This ⊏ █▀▄

Got the stick on the table? Well. Yeah. He did do that. He wasn't sure how hard that was, but, he managed to get the stick on the table, and Khael seemed like it was a relatively big deal, so yeah. Spencer felt a bit better. But still, he took this as a sign he should go home. But... he figured that he might as well invite his new buddy home with him, since he was gunna be leaving. Maybe they could continue their "party" there? Spencer had to admit... he was confused when Khael spoke of his legs and "going whooosh". Spencer didn't see the man in a wheelchair earlier, he didn't even know the man had or needed one.

So when he spoke, and pointed to something, Spencer looked in the direction he was pointing and squinted. To see what looked like a wheelchair. If he wasn't as drunk as he was, Spencer would probably reconsider this idea. Why was he in a wheelchair? ... Why was he not in his wheelchair? He seemed to be fine, what the hell was going on? But, the fact of the matter was Spencer was intoxicated. So no, he didn't care. He didn't think it was a bad idea. So, Spencer laughed lightly. "I'cn carry th'hell out'v you." Spencer said. He paid his tab as he went, so Spencer just picked up Khael, tossing him over his shoulder - taking a few steps to and fro to regain his own balance as he did so, and laughed again.

"Let's gooo." he said, acting determined despite the alcohol levels in his system and walked toward the door. He also grabbed the "wheely legs" and dragged them behind him as he walked on his way home. Thank goodness he didn't live too far away from here. Not because he couldn't carry Khael for too long, but because he really just wanted to be home and have more fun. Thank God for the wheelchair, too, which helped keep him steady and walking relatively straight as he walked home. Finally making it to his house, Spencer pushed the door open and walked in with Khael, leaving the wheelchair by his door, and closing the front door with one leg - which was a bad idea, because he was drunk and couldn't balance.

But the dip he did in response was cleverly disguised as putting Khael back down, safely, on the ground - but off-balance Spencer fell into him slightly, knocking them both lightly against a wall. Spencer had Khael pinned against the wall of his kitchen, surrounded by still packed, and half-packed boxes of things, and pressed his lips against the other man's neck, having to suck a small space of the man's neck to really feel anything with his numb, drunk lips. He didn't stay there too long, though, and moved to press his lips against Khael's own lips, not even bothering to be romantic, or gentle, or caring, or loving - or any of that sappy s**t. He kissed the other man roughly, demanding and pulled away just short of passing out from not taking any breaths. "Wan'ta tour? Ig... I got my room s'all.. my room's cool. Wannana see it?"

Roseus Exinani

Morvado's Wife

Profitable Waffles

7,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image▇▇▇

- - - - - - - - - ░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████ { נuʟιus ғᴀʙuʟouso || 💋 || тнᴇ sᴀʟoɴ owɴᴇʀ }

My mama told me when I was young, "We are all born superstars". She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on, In the glass of her boudoir. "There's nothing wrong with loving who you are," She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe. So hold your head up girl and you'll go far, Listen to me when I say." I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way. Don't hide yourself in regret; Just love yourself and you're set. I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way. Give yourself prudence, And love your friends. Subway kid, rejoice your truth. In the religion of the insecure, I must be myself, respect my youth. A different lover is not a sin, Believe capital H-I-M. I love my life I love this record and, Mi amore vole fe yah.Don't be a drag, just be a queen - Whether you're broke or evergreen. You're black, white, beige, chola descent, You're Lebanese, you're orient. Whether life's disabilities left you outcast, bullied, or teased.. Rejoice and love yourself today, 'cause baby you were born this way
No matter gay, straight, or bi, Lesbian, transgendered life - I'm on the right track baby, I was born to be brave.

▄▀█ ⊐ ʟocᴀтιoɴ :: Home ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ мooᴅ :: Satisfied. Kinda Sore. ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ coмpᴀɴʏ :: Heishi Amano ⊏ █▀▄ - - ▄▀█ ⊐ cʟoтнιɴg :: Pretty in Pink ⊏ █▀▄

Julius was glad that Heishi was taking the hints that he laid out now. He was hoping he would. He more than gladly let his sweater be slid off of him, and Julius greedily moved his hands up Heishi's body, taking in every curve of muscle from his abdomen to his chest, before one of his hands hooked around the back of Heishi's neck and pulled his face back to his. Their kissing continued, Julius let his hands wander over Heishi's torso, and his newly exposed arms - they are like rocks the muscle is so hard, my God he thought - until Heishi began to lift Julius' top up and off. Ohhh, so he was a bit more brave than Julius first thought he was. Julius smirked, helping remove his top. He enjoyed the boldness that Heishi suddenly had. Perhaps it would continue throughout the night. Wouldn't that be a treat?

Things moved off of the couch and onto the floor in front of the fireplace. The rug there was soft, and the fire was warm. Things got a whole lot more atmospheric here, if you catch the meaning. When Heishi said that he'd try to not disappoint, Julius wasn't sure what he meant at first. Disappoint? Did he think that he was bad in bed? Looking at him, Julius wasn't sure it was possible. He was gorgeous, muscular, and probably had a ton of muscle in his hips to put behind any motion he'd make. And if he didn't know too well of what he was doing, Julius could always offer to "teach" him. That would be an adventure. It would also gain Julius access to quite a bit of steady sexual contact. After Heishi returned his lips to their place against Julius', things began to get a bit more heated ...

x x x x x -fade in, fade out-

Julius lay under Heishi, in front of the fireplace still. Their breathing was labored, but steadied together, and Julius wasn't sure why Heishi felt the need to give some sort of disclaimer before-hand, that he may possibly disappoint him, because Julius was anything but disappointed. He was warm, he was blissfully numb - the kind that only comes after great sex - and satisfied. His only complaint was now, he was emptied of the feeling of it. Despite the ache, of both obvious areas, and his back from being screwed on a floor, Julius placed both hands on either side of Heishi's face and kissed him slowly - having to stop after only a few short moments though, because he still hadn't caught his breath yet. "I am not disappointed, in the least." he said with a small, breath of a giggle.

Roseus Exinani

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces