Welcome to Gaia! ::

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooc thread

~Credit for this RP is given to Kiyoshi-Chan, who created the First Star Valley. And whom we have tried to contact about making a refresh, so since we wanted to keep this running, a few of us did it ourselves.
~Reason for the thread: For SV to get a refresh, and gain in some new characters.

N/A <- Means Not Accepting at this time. Meaning Not Accepting Profiles at this current time frame. If we change this later, the title will change. It's currently N/A. Apologies to all for this at this time.

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxokay, so here's the story - -

Far off in the countryside is a small, seaside town that is nestled between two mountains. Named
                                      for its glorious view of the night sky, Star Valley was a prosperous and bustling village, full of
                                      happy people and rich crops and livestock. This was largely thanks to the Harvest Goddess and
                                      the Harvest King who watched over and blessed the village. As technology began to progress,
                                      however, faith in the Goddess and the King dwindled and they fell into a long slumber. Suddenly,
                                      crops wouldn't grow anymore, livestock became sick and died. Eventually, the village was abandoned.
                                      Some years ago, however, a group of people out in search of a new home landed on the shores of
                                      Star Valley and decided to settle there. Roused by the human presence in the valley, the Harvest
                                      King and Harvest Goddess laid in wait. If these humans worked hard enough to bring the land back
                                      from ruin, they would lay their blessings upon it once again. Come help make Star Valley the
                                      prosperous and happy village it once was, we're waiting for you!

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe've got some rules - -

BASICS
                                      First off, follow the Gaia TOS. This isn't really a difficult rule, right? You do it everyday. Follow
                                      my rules too, or you're outta here. If I name people as mods or something, please respect their
                                      authoritah. Send Profiles to these Mods or ask questions if need be: Kotaro17, Roseus Exinani, Xelsae.
                                      Romance is cool, obviously, this is harvest moon. I shouldn't have to tell you not to
                                      cyber... just fade to black and let us imagine your sexy times. Swearing is cool... s**t, I don't
                                      care, but if someone else does, just be respectful of that. I don't think we'll have to worry about
                                      god-modding, but if your character gets into a fight, don't be a jerk about it. Consult with the
                                      other person, ya know? Especially if there's a plan in place to kill someone. Lets make this nice
                                      and interesting, but just keep in mind you're not the only person in the roleplay. If you want to
                                      introduce a major plot point, lets do it. Just lets talk about it first, mmmk?

POSTING
                                      Alright, so, literacy level. I'm gonna go ahead and label this as lazy-lit. Two to three solid
                                      paragraphs is a good starting point. If you want to post more, go ahead, but lets not go crazy
                                      with the novels. Grammar and punctuation are your friend. Make your posts pretty, or dont... I
                                      don't really care. That's your deal. All I ask is that you at least have your character's location in
                                      your post. So much easier to keep track of that way. As for frequency, post as much as you can!
                                      If that's more than once a day or twice a week, that's fine... just try not to leave other people
                                      hanging. If you're going to be gone for an extended period, just let me know somehow. Don't
                                      join and then leave... I'll end you.

CHARACTERS
                                      Guys, this is important. I want a variety of characters! I also don't want to see any perfect characters.
                                      No one is perfect, it's disgusting. Following that, not everyone has a dark and tragic past. Not
                                      everyone is a sad orphan or was unloved. Some people lived fairly unremarkable lives with both
                                      of their parents, you know? So lets change it up sometimes. Character wise, there is no limit. All we ask is that if you're going to make a lot of characters, then you should be able to juggle them. We're not asking that you post all of them all the time, but just make sure you're not ignoring some more than others. Plotting with other characters is super encouraged.
                                      Strangers don't automatically love each other, even if you think they're hot. First comes lust, then
                                      comes love, right? You can pre-plan relationships or start with established relationships if you
                                      plot it with someone, that's fine. Some characters may already be friends or enemies too, super! This also means that romantic relationships may be pre-planned if two people converse enough. This is why we encourage that you all try to openly communicate so there are no surprises. To
                                      join, send me the reservation first with the title 'Star Valley'. Then do your profile. When you're done,
                                      PM me a link to your character's post in the test forum. Title that PM with your character's name
                                      and occupation. That's all there is to it! You may also do so with Roseus Exinani since she owns the second part of the job and reserves list.

* If there is a position you want that is not listed, just ask! The worst we can do is say no! Except when it comes to magical beings. This is still a Harvest Moon RP and because of that, we try not to stray to far from it. If your idea of a magical being is anything likes elves, vampires or something that would go better into the idea of Rune Factory (A Fantasy based Harvest Moon) then we can't accept it. The furthest we'll go are creatures that are seen in the mythical beings section of the reserves.

JOURNALS
                                      Alright, I want you to have journals for your characters. Don't freak out though. You have total
                                      freedom with them. All I ask is that you use a heart scale of some sort and have the level
                                      displayed for each character. Other than that, do what you want. You can add thoughts, attraction
                                      levels, etc... heck, you can make journal entries for them too if you want! It can be in the same
                                      thread as your profile or in a separate one. As long as there's a link to it in your posts, we're solid.
                                      If you need examples or a heart scale to use, I'm happy to provide. This journal is your thing. Dress
                                      it up or dress it down, include pictures, music, extra info, none of that, whatever! Have fun with it.

OOC
                                      Do us all a favor. Participate in the OOC. If I don't see you posting in there, you'd better believe
                                      I'm gonna send you a PM to come hang out. A large amount of an RPs plotting happens in the
                                      OOC thread. Furthermore, I think roleplays last longer when people are active in the OOC. Let's
                                      be friends. Let's talk. The more we do, the more we're going to want to keep this roleplay alive.
                                      Get invested in each other's characters! I'll also be posting news and taking votes and asking for
                                      opinions in the OOC, so it's really to your own benefit to be there. This thread is going to have
                                      timeskips. Don't get caught off guard by them because I'll be discussing them in OOC. Lets have
                                      fun and write a great story together!

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfollow these skeletons - -

For your reserves, please send me a 300x100 image of your character along with their name,
                                      gender, and role. Make sure your PM is titled appropriately and send it! - READ THE RULES ABOVE: and include in your PM reserve a ninja So we know you Read them. Don't question the Ninja...

Your profiles are kind of an open thing. I'm going to post some guidelines here, though. I'd like
                                      you to create a post in the test forum that is dedicated to your character and journal. Make sure
                                      you have at least one image of your character in it. We're using anime images. I'm not a huge fan
                                      of CG images, so I'd like to stay away from those. Absolutely no RL images. If you're having trouble,
                                      zerochan.net is a great resource. After I've accepted your reserve you have one week to complete
                                      your profile. After five days, I'll PM you a reminder. If it isn't done after seven, your reserve will be
                                      removed. When you're finished, PM me the link to your thread with the appropriate title!

Your profiles should go something like this: - THERE MUST be a BIRTHDAY included in your profile, Pick a season, and a day. There MUST also be a location where your character LIVES. PLEASE REFER to the list of available housing, and only to that. DO NOT pick somewhere that another character is already living in. AND DO NOT make up a new place without first asking us if we will allow it.

Post One :: - BOLDED means extra important and necessary to have.
                                      Name
                                      BIRTHDAY
                                      Height
                                      Weight
                                      WHERE YOU LIVE
                                      Etc (other physical attributes, etc...)

Post Two ::
                                      Personality
                                      Biography
                                      Etc

Post Three ::
                                      Marriage Requirements [like how many dates you have to go on and stuff like that.]
                                      Loves
                                      Dislikes
                                      Hates
                                      Fears
                                      ETC

Post Four (Optional)::
                                      Your journal can start here, unless you have other profile stuff you'd like to include. You can add as
                                      much extra info as you want! Whenever your profile ends, your journal can begin after that! Your
                                      journal does not have to be complete before PMing me your profile! You can work on that as you go.
                                      after you're accepted :>

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmeet the characters - -

THE SHRINE
Harvest King | Harvest Goddess | Harvest Guardian
Harvest Guardian | Fox Spirit/Shrine Guardian | Harvest Guardian
Harvest Deity weapon | Harvest Guardian

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx
User ImagexxUser Image

Priest | Priestess | Gravedigger
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Imagexx

Demon King | Demon Guardian | Demon Blade | Demon Guardian | Demon Follower | Demon Guardian | Demon Guardian | Demon Healer
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

THE FARM
Farmer | Farm Hand
User ImagexxxxUser Image

THE RANCH
Rancher | Ranch Hand
User ImagexxUser Image

CITY HALL
Mayor | Secretary | Town Treasurer | Police Officer
Mail Carrier | Detective | Firefighter | Night Shift Police | Garbage Collector
Receptionist | Lawyer

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

GENERAL STORE
Owner | Cashier | Stocker | Butcher
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

INN
Owner | Maid | Cook | Receptionist | Busboy/Dishwasher
User ImagexxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

BAR
Owner | Bartender | Waiter
Entertainer | DJ | Waitress | Bouncer

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

CAFE
Owner | Cook | Waiter
Waitress | Baker | Barista
Confectioner | Busboy/dishwasher | Cake Decorator

User ImagexxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

TEA SHOP
Tea Master | Apprentice
User ImagexxxxUser Imagexx

TATTOO & PIERCING SHOP
Owner/Artist | Tattoo Artist | Apprentice
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxxxUser Imagexx

HOT SPRINGS
Owner | Assistant | Masseuse
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

MUSEUM
Owner/Archaeologist | Curator/Thief | Marine Biologist
Scientist | Antique Shop Owner | Astrologist

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImageUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Imagexx

Art Gallery
Owner | Painter | Sculptor
Photographer | Installation

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImageUser ImagexxxxUser Imagexx

HAIR SALON
Owner/Stylist | Stylist | Make Up Artist/Manicurist | Barber
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

ANIMAL CLINIC/SHELTER
Veterinarian | Assistant | Animal Shelter Operator | Groomer | Wildlife Vet
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxxxUser Imagexx

THE ORCHARD
Owner | Assistant | Wine Maker
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

NEWS STATION
Weatherperson | News Writer(newspaper) | Photojournalist
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

Restaurant of Fine Cuisine
Owner | Head Chef | Sous Chef | Waitress | Waiter | Dishwasher/Busboy | Host/Hostess | Piano Player
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Imagexx

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmeet the characters - -

FAMILY FUN CENTER
Owner | Tokens/Ticket Exchange( for arcade games) | Cashier | Maintenance | Chef | Waiter | Waitress | Cashier/Shoe Exchange (for bowling) | Rock-Wall Instructor | Laser Tag Department | Mini Golf Department
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

THE FLOWER SHOP
Owner | Florist | Gardener | Botanist
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

THE LIBRARY
Librarian | Assistant
User ImagexxUser Image

THE GYM
Owner | Co-Owner | Personal Trainer | Martial Arts Instructor | Yoga/Dance Instructor | Equipment Manager | Receptionist
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xx

THE BEACH
Beach Shack Owner | Beach Shack Assistant/Cashier | Bait/Tackle & Boat Tours | Fisherman | Coast Guard
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PORT FREIGHTER SHIP
Captain | First Mate | Quartermaster | Ship Chef | Cabin Boy | Cargo Man | Cargo Man | Ship Engineer
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

THE TAILOR
Owner | Designer | Seamstress

THE CLINIC
Doctor | Nurse | Therapist | Pharmacist | Midwife | Eye Doctor
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

THE SCHOOL
Principal | Music Teacher | Art Teacher | Gym Teacher | Science Teacher |
School Nurse | Children (this will account for every kid since typing out "Child" for every single one would get tedious)

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

THE JEWELER
Owner | Jeweler | Miner

IRON, WOODWORKS & ALL AROUND REPAIR
Blacksmith | Apprentice | Carpenter | Apprentice | Mechanic | Apprentice | General Contractor| Lumberjack

THE CIRCUS
Ring Leader | Acrobat | Animal Tamer | Knife Thrower | Snake Charmer | Magician
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

OTHERS
Writer | Musician | Freelancer | Personal Assistant | Bounty Hunter | Mountain Ranger | Bum | Wanderer | Actor
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

MYSTIC BEINGS
Wizard | Witch | Merman | Mermaid | Pixie | Lost Spirit | Poltergeist | Animal Fairy | Nature Fairy | Cursed Beast
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhere do you live? - -

ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT
                                      In this part of town, there are many places to go and enjoy yourself. Here you will find the Inn,
                                      Cafe, Bar, and the Tea Shop. You will also find some of the general buildings here such as City
                                      Hall, the Clinic and the School. There are also several houses for those who want to live in this
                                      lively part of town.

Inn ;;
                                      O1 -- Kero Erren, Melody Erren, Sterling Erren
                                      O2 -- Pink Vincent
                                      O3 --
                                      O4 -- Sparrow Weiss
                                      O5 -- Cliff Mitchell & Kenneth Hoyt
                                      O6 -- Sebastian Sono
                                      O7 -- Madilyn Atwood
                                      O8 -- Jessica Tabolt
                                      O9 -- Dedalo Atlas
                                      1O -- Zeena Majora
                                      11 -- Lyon Dojima
                                      12 -- Legend Tabolt
                                      13 -- Titan Tabolt
                                      14 -- Micha Hartman
                                      15 -- Zyederr Zee
                                      16 -- Grem Green
                                      17 -- Tiny Elikapeka
                                      18 -- Maisie Selenis
                                      19 -- Lincoln Maverick
                                      2O --
                                      21 --
                                      22 --
                                      23 --

House ;;
                                      O1 -- Joan Alabaster
                                      O2 -- Axel, Tobias, Luca, & Bryce Gothas
                                      O3 -- Kayne Alberts and Krue & Cash Preston
                                      O4 -- A`miya Carter, Qi`Anna Carter & Duke Carter
                                      O5 -- Spencer Hansen
                                      O6 -- Syrena & Scarlet Hansen
                                      O7 -- Henry Tabolt & Neon Campbell
                                      O8 -- Valen Pierce & Shana Doyle
                                      O9 -- Ty Rogers
                                      1O -- Adelina Rae
                                      11 -- Heishi & Alexandria Amano
                                      12 -- Finnegan & Mercer Blake
                                      13 -- Sosuke Kazama
                                      14 -- Castor & Draco Ora
                                      15 -- Tempest Halima
                                      16 -- Gazelle Palmer
                                      17 -- Nova Gnomy
                                      18 -- Noah Owens
                                      19 -- Denzel Taylor
                                      20 -- Graham Ripley
                                      21 -- June Washington
                                      22 -- Pollux Ora & Lamya
                                      23 --
                                      24 -- Aversa Palmero
                                      25 -- Veronica Gothas

COMMERCIAL DISTRICT
                                      In this part of town you will find almost all of the shops. Located here are the General Store,
                                      Flower Shop, Library, Tailor, Jeweler, and the Wood & Iron Works. There are also houses here,
                                      for those who like the convenience of town, but not the hustle and bustle of the
                                      entertainment district.

House ;;
                                      O1 -- Perry Vongola
                                      O2 --
                                      O3 -- Jayce Izu
                                      O4 -- Walter Reed
                                      O5 -- Roland Montgomery
                                      O6 -- Kerara Izu
                                      O7 -- Jeane & Griffen Remus
                                      O8 -- Dante D'Amore
                                      O9 -- Miner LaRue
                                      1O -- Carver Knoell & Peter Donovan
                                      11 -- Marquis Clark
                                      12 -- Julius Fabulouso & Lidiya Sheppard
                                      13 -- Veronica Pierce
                                      14 -- Kyle Russell
                                      15 -- DeMarcus & Aaron Rogers
                                      16 -- Charlie Rae
                                      17 -- Cliff Mitchell
                                      18 -- Varric Alosi
                                      19 -- Remington (Remii) Worden
                                      20 -- Faraji Kazadi
                                      21 -- Imari Kazadi
                                      22 -- Lachlan Bliss
                                      23 -- Vlad Mikhailov

COUNTRYSIDE
                                      Just outside of town are lush fields, beautiful scenery and a dense forest leading to the mountains.
                                      The Farm and the Ranch can be found here. The Shrine is located a little ways up the mountainside
                                      for anyone who would like to make the short trek to give thanks to the Harvest King and Goddess.
                                      There is also a handful of houses, perfect for those who like to live in peace and tranquility.

Ranch ;;
                                      Rita Merzeh [Ranch Owner]
                                      Dylas Albatross [Ranch Hand]

Farm ;;
                                      Eryn Morgan [Farm Owner] & Haley Morgan
                                      Anya Sater [Farm Hand]

Shrine ;;
                                      Solas [Harvest King]
                                      Astraea [Harvest Goddess]
                                      Ahnri [Fox Spirit/Shrine Guardian]
                                      Cambria [Harvest Guardian]
                                      Breeze [Mail Carrier]
                                      Aymal [Harvest Guardian]
                                      Faline [Animal Fairy]
                                      Amethyst [Deity Weapon]

Abandoned Shrine ;;
                                      Inanimis [Demon King]
                                      Poe [Demon Blade]
                                      Trinity [Pixie]
                                      Felicity [Demon Follower]
                                      Quake [Demon Guardian]
                                      Silver [Demon "Guardian"]
                                      Diego [Demon Guardian]

House ;;
                                      O1 -- Sora Morgan
                                      O2 -- Philip & Penelope Miyazaki, and Ashlyn Gothas
                                      O3 -- Azure & Atoli Dawson
                                      O4 -- Khael & Renault Nihuls
                                      O5 -- Miyuki Amano
                                      O6 -- Cory Gothas, Sabrina Gothas, & Ciara Gothas
                                      O7 --
                                      O8 -- Mary & Bay Keebler
                                      O9 -- Clyde Ryan & Roderick Hale
                                      1O -- Daniel D'Amore
                                      11 -- Esha Anand
                                      12 -- Orion R.
                                      13 -- Saiyuri Hiyazaki & Kouji Yoshida
                                      14 -- Soren Gothas
                                      15 -- Hikaru Hiyazaki
                                      16 -- Slayn & Suzume Marie
                                      17 -- Camden Kalem
                                      18 -- Jasper & Hektor Tabolt
                                      19 -- Abel Alberts

Orchard ;;
                                      Allie Worden
                                      Matthius Gothas
                                      Drake Cross & Aelita Cross

Countryside Cottage ;;
                                      Ozkar & Norman Vint'Mordyl

BEACH
                                      There are few that inhabit the beach, though occasionally a passer-through likes to camp
                                      on the fine sand. Though not many believe in the legends, there are said to be mer-folk
                                      inhabiting the ocean waters as well. In the more populated parts of the
                                      sea area is the port where the towns' freighter ship brings in and takes out import/export items from overseas.

Beach House -- Kellen Hale & Echo Ochoa
                                      Beach House 2 --
                                      Beach House 3 -- Emilia Theirin
                                      Beach House 4 -- Rogue Maverick
                                      Beach House 5 --
                                      Beach House 6 --
                                      Beach House 7 --
                                      Beach Cottage -- Trenton Aquarius

Mother Sirius (Freight Ship) ;;
                                      Astral Trident [Captain]
                                      Norris Ahlberg [First Mate]
                                      Azra Lars [Ship Chef]
                                      Avery [Cabin Boy]
                                      Mikil [Quartermaster]
                                      Gideon Weston [Engineer]

OTHER
                                      Does your character live somewhere other than the residences listed above? In their shop,
                                      perhaps. Maybe they're homeless or have a little shanty somewhere unknown or live in a cave.
                                      If so, let me know and I will list their home here!

2nd Floor of the General Store -- Terrence Dawson
                                      2nd Floor of the Bar -- Titus Bystrom & Theodore Bystrom
                                      2nd Floor of the Beach Shack -- Ophelia Wendt
                                      2nd Floor of the Tattoo Shop -- Joel Dixon
                                      Hot Springs -- Naoki Hiyazaki
                                      Abandoned Cottage -- Fatima Emiko
                                      Circus Caravan -- William Hale, Yori Hiyazaki & Truly Craft, Vyse Zephlen, & Lyner Barsett
                                      Studio -- Horace Ferrendale
                                      Forest -- Forrester Evergreen
                                      Forest Fort -- Ryett Chase & Seamus O'Brian

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcalendar of events - -

CALENDAR

S P R I N G xx S U M M E R xx F A L L xx W I N T E R

MONXXTUEXXWEDXXTHURXXFRIXXSATXXSUN
                                      XXO1X]XO2XXXO3XX]]XO4XX]O5XXO6XX]]O7
                                      XXO8XX]O9XXX1OXXX]X11XX]12XX]13XXX14
                                      XX15XX|]16XXX17XXXX]18XX]19XX]2OXXX21
                                      XX22XX]]23XXX24XXXX]25XX]26XX]27XXX28
                                      XX29XX]3O

EVENTS

O1 - New Years Day ]!! This is the day the celebration the last of the melting snow and the beginnings of flowers blooming. People will gather on this day to help sow the seeds in the town square to mark the start of the new, warmer season. There will also be a meal to kick off the new year as well!
                                      Type: Festival

O7 - Holy Festival !! We cannot forget the legend behind what makes the land so unique. This day will be dedicated to the Harvest King, Goddess, and the guardians that stand with them that have allowed everyone to live in where they now call home. This is all about giving thanks and making sure that their hard work is never forgotten again.

15 - Bloom Festival !! This festival celebrates the time of Spring reaching its peak! Everyone will gather to enjoy the best of what Spring has to offer. There will be viewing of all the flowers in bloom, a cute egg search for the children and much more! Think of this as the equivalent of Easter.

27 - Culture Festival !! This day will allow people to celebrate their different cultures and backgrounds in a festive setting! Get ready for clothes, food, music and even other goods from all over the world! It is the start of the beginning of new celebrations to come as the town becomes bigger and bigger! Join in and learn something new.

TODAY
                                      Hello and good Morning! Today is Sunday, Spring 13!! It's not exactly the happiest of days, bit of a torrent out there. Scary weather, and it's been building up all week. Rainy each day, now it's at the peak, a whole maelstrom. The freighter ship went out on a job a few days prior; and has since been missing. They've missed the date they were expected back at the valley. Everyone is on edge as there are those obviously missing their loved ones from the ship, worried, and frantic. Everyone else battening down the hatches, to make sure they don't have any home damage with this weather. Everyone stay safe out there, don't get caught out in this mess. High winds, drenching rains, thunder and lightning.

Happy Birthday to these people; Miyuki & June

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwait, what's going on?! - -

NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
                                      6/26 - The RP is officially open for posts. New people get your intro posts ready and veterans transferring from the original Star Valley continue with plots you had before!

8/23 - The RP has officially hit a new day. This gives people a chance to post characters they didn't get a chance to post and new opportunities to meet new people! Be sure to keep an eye on things just in case something new comes up!

10/8 - The RP has yet again hit a new day. For new people, come and start posting. As for everyone else, keep doing what you're doing! If anything new comes up, you know to come here to see what's up!

12/30 - The RP has hit another day. Keep up the posting and look forward to more frequent updates about time skips. There will be new jobs and such added to the front page as well. So keep on posting!

1/26 - The RP has moved onto afternoon time! Things are still moving along nicely and any further changes or updates will be posted on the front page!

2/12 - The RP has moved onto night! Nothing much has changed, but once again, keep an eye on the front page for any possible changes!

3/7 - The RP has hit yet another new day! Besides new characters and new people joining, not much needs to be said. However, keep an eye on things here on the front page just in case!

3/30 - The RP has moved onto the afternoon. Nothing new to report beyond that, but still, keep your eyes open for whatever may come!

4/23 - The RP has moved to evening. Nothing new besides that.

5/17 - The RP has moved onto a new day. Happy birthday to Griffen and all come down to the town square for the fall festival! Happy posting!

5/31 - The RP has moved to afternoon. The fall fashion show has begun and models have begun strutting their stuff. Beyond that, the other festivities have begun. On non-rp based news, there will be a slight delay in skipping to night since others have been a bit busy. They will be given a few days to catch up before things progress to evening time.

7/6 - The RP has moved to night. It's been a little slow recently, but only because of people's personal lives. Not to worry though, this role play will continue to run strong! Have fun!

8/14 - The RP has moved onto a new day! Make sure to check the front page for any updates, but beyond that, keep up the good work!

8/30 - The RP has moved onto the afternoon. Continue rping everyone!

9/23 - The RP has moved onto night. Nothing new besides that.

10/16 - The RP has moved onto a new day! With it being a festival day, there is no need for characters to go to work (unless they have special permission or are doing something special) and this is a great way to introduce new characters and make new friendships and such! Have fun~

1/10 - The RP has moved onto night. Due to holidays, things had been a bit slow so that no one felt rushed to do anything while spending time with their families and friends. Now that things have gone back to normal though, the regular schedule will commence and we hope to see posting as usual from this point!

1/25(6?) - The RP has moved onto a new day! Hey, you remember that storm that was spoken about down below? Yeah, it's happening. Get ready. It will affect all characters and it'll hit once the afternoon comes! So again... Get ready and have fun posting!

2/10 - The RP has moved onto the afternoon. The storm has officially hit people. Unless you have particular plots or something, you should not have characters outside! This storm has an impact on everyone!

4/12 - The RP has moved onto the night. The storm has died down, so characters can start going home and such. Keep having fun!

5/5 - The RP has moved onto a new day. It's a festival now and that means all stores are closed unless you have a specific reason. Have fun with the costume party and festivities!

7/7 - The RP has moved onto the afternoon. It's still the festival, but changes will be made to the front page. Keep an eye on that.

8/3 - The RP has moved onto night. Changes have been made to the front page, so check it out. The children should all be home since it's now for the adult party to begin!

9/12 - The RP is now into the season of Winter. Festivals happening during the new season will be placed on the front page. Beyond that, have fun!

9/26 - The RP has moved onto the afternoon. Keep on posting everyone!

10/10 - The RP has moved to night time! You guys know the drill!

10/24 - The RP has moved onto a new day. It's a festival day so that means no need to worry about shop hours. Have fun!

11/22 - The RP has moved onto to afternoon. Keep doing what you all do best!

1/2 - Alright now that the holidays are over, we're gonna be moving things along! Hope you all had a wonderful time with your loved ones! The RP has moved onto night!

3/13- Been a long time coming, but the RP has moved onto another day! Let's try to keep posting regular guys! Let's bring the life back into this place! Have fun!

8/29 - The RP has moved onto a new day due to the amount of actual real life time that has passed. Let's keep trying to keep things moving you all!

3/27 - It's a new day in the RP after some hiatus statuses have been dealt with! The RP willy slowly try to get back to the way things were, so no rush people!

4/7 - The RP has moved to the afternoon. Let's keep it moving!

5/4 - The RP has moved to evening. Business as usual.

6/13 - The RP has moved to a new day. Keep it going~

9/2 - The RP day has moved to afternoon.

9/20 - The RP day has moved to night.

10/23 - The RP moved to a new day! Hope you all had a good Halloween!

11/09 - The RP day has moved to afternoon. The morning had been extended due to the small issues Gaia had while adjusting the site, but now that everything looks okay, we can try to get back to our normal schedule!

12/03 - The RP day has moved onto night. Afternoon had been extended due to the holidays of Thanksgiving, but now things are back on track. Have fun!

1/07 - The RP has moved onto a new day! Things were extended due to the holidays, but let's try to keep things up okay? I hope everyone has a good fresh start of the new year!

1/21 - The RP has moved onto the Afternoon! Continue enjoying the festival going on!

2/08 - The RP is now into the night shift. Christmas is almost over in town, so let's wrap the holiday up nicely!

3/08 - The RP has moved onto a new day and that day is New Years Eve! Have fun everyone!

5/08 - The RP has been moved to a new day! Let's try to get back to a normal speed!

3/08/22 - The RP has moved onto a new day. Let's keep it up.

RECAPS
                                      Relationships:
                                      Okay, this here will tell you just what characters are already taken. Now just because some names won't be up here, doesn't mean they are single. Some people may shipped and not officially together. This is why you should always check with people to see if their characters are single. This will be updated regularly so be sure to check back every now and then

Official Couples (to date) are:
                                      Terrence Dawson (general store owner) x Naoki Hiyazaki (hot springs owner)

Valen Pierce (therapist) x Inanimis (demon king)

Perry Vongola (police officer) x Fatima Emiko (thief/curator)

Castor Ora (restaurant chef) x Aymal (harvest guardian)

Pollux Ora (confectioner) x Lamya (demon guardian)

FOR THE FUTURE OF THE ROLEPLAY
                                      Things to come:
                                      This is the new little section of the front page that was discussed in the ooc. This section will let you know about the future ideas we mods have that will have an impact on the entire roleplay as a whole. Whether it be serious weather or upcoming businesses/shops that are in fact planned to be in the rp are examples. Make sure to keep a real close eye on this because this will, just like everything in this section, be updated as regularly as possible! Anything that has a strike in it has been done just so you know what has already happened.

3/31 - A major storm will be planned for sometime in the Fall. When it will hit will be at random, but it will effect every single character in the rp. It will be advised many times that characters should not attempt to be outside during this time until night, when things will calm down for a time. This is for people to get a chance to interact with new people, get some possible plots out, and to keep things fresh.

3/31 - Businesses that are planned to be in this rp will be the orphanage and a daycare, which will allow new character positions to come in as well as potential other opportunities. Before you ask, the owners of said businesses have already been decided as these two shops were requested by specific people. If you wish to know more, please contact one of the mods.

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhappy happy birthday to you! - -

BIRTHDAYS
                                      Here is where I shall put up a list of characters and what day their birthdays are. Be sure to look here just in case someone's special day is nearby! We can try to celebrate birthdays during time skips, but we won't be able to hit everyone's b-day so again, keep a real close eye on this list!

Spring:

Melody - Spring 1
                                      Camden - Spring 1
                                      Astraea - Spring 1
                                      Heishi - Spring 2
                                      Zye - Spring 2
                                      Xavier - Spring 2
                                      Draco - Spring 3
                                      Sora - Spring 4
                                      Kenneth - Spring 4
                                      Lyner - Spring 5
                                      Azra - Spring 5
                                      Madilyn - Spring 8
                                      Bryce - Spring 9
                                      Cambria - Spring 9
                                      Veronica (G) - Spring 10
                                      Sparrow - Spring 10
                                      Breeze - Spring 11
                                      Titus - Spring 12
                                      Hikaru - Spring 12
                                      Remii - Spring 12
                                      Miyuki - Spring 13
                                      June - Spring 13
                                      Vyse - Spring 14
                                      Duke - Spring 14
                                      Renault - Spring 15
                                      Tobias - Spring 15
                                      Miner - Spring 15
                                      Ciara - Spring 16
                                      Seamus - Spring 18
                                      Anya - Spring 20
                                      Mary - Spring 20
                                      Diego - Spring 21
                                      Poe - Spring 21
                                      Naoki - Spring 22
                                      Maisie - Spring 22
                                      Kero - Spring 23
                                      Cliff - Spring 23
                                      Lachlan - Spring 24
                                      Gazelle - Spring 24
                                      Echo - Spring 25
                                      Lincoln - Spring 26
                                      Syrena - Spring 27
                                      Lyon - Spring 28
                                      Teddy - Spring 28
                                      Felicity - Spring 29
                                      Gideon - Spring 30

Summer:

Astral - Summer 1
                                      Ryett - Summer 2
                                      A`miya - Summer 3
                                      Emilia - Summer 4
                                      Truly - Summer 4
                                      Khael - Summer 5
                                      Kyle - Summer 6
                                      Grem - Summer 6
                                      Dante & Daniel - Summer 7
                                      Mercer - Summer 8
                                      Joan - Summer 9
                                      Eryn - Summer 10
                                      P.T. - Summer 10
                                      Ophelia - Summer 10
                                      Ashlyn - Summer 11
                                      Alexandria - Summer 11
                                      Castor & Pollux - Summer 11
                                      Qi`Anna - Summer 12
                                      Sabrina - Summer 13
                                      Kouji - Summer 13
                                      William & Roderick - Summer 14
                                      Charlie - Summer 15
                                      Nova - Summer 15
                                      Tiny - Summer 16
                                      Esha - Summer 17
                                      Kaeloni - Summer 18
                                      Lidiya - Summer 19
                                      Tyrese - Summer 19
                                      Jasper - Summer 20
                                      Spencer - Summer 21
                                      Julius - Summer 22
                                      Aversa - Summer 26
                                      Sebastian - Summer 25
                                      Titan & Legend - Summer 27
                                      Annabelle - Summer 28
                                      Noah - Summer 29
                                      Trenton - Summer 30
                                      Micha - Summer 30

Fall:

Avery - Fall 1
                                      Imari - Fall 2
                                      Roland - Fall 3
                                      Tempest - Fall 4
                                      Azra - Fall 5
                                      Rogue - Fall 7
                                      Cory - Fall 9
                                      Bay - Fall 9
                                      Terrence - Fall 9
                                      Rita - Fall 10
                                      Valen - Fall 10
                                      Axel - Fall 12
                                      Aaron - Fall 14
                                      Sterling - Fall 15
                                      Pink - Fall 16
                                      Hektor - Fall 16
                                      Matthius - Fall 18
                                      Yori - Fall 18
                                      Jeane - Fall 19
                                      Ozkar - Fall 19
                                      Griffen - Fall 20
                                      Graham - Fall 21
                                      DeMarcus - Fall 22
                                      Veronica (P) - Fall 23
                                      Marquis - Fall 23
                                      Zeena - Fall 28
                                      Faraji - Fall 30
                                      Winifred - Fall 30

Winter:

Soren - Winter 1
                                      Walter - Winter 2
                                      Luca - Winter 4
                                      Carver - Winter 4
                                      Adelina - Winter 5
                                      Shana - Winter 5
                                      Neon - Winter 6
                                      Finn - Winter 6
                                      Scarlet - Winter 7
                                      Jayce - Winter 8
                                      Norman - Winter 8
                                      Drake - Winter 9
                                      Azure - Winter 11
                                      Kayne - Winter 11
                                      Henry - Winter 12
                                      Atoli - Winter 12
                                      Orion - Winter 12
                                      Perry - Winter 13
                                      Dylas - Winter 13
                                      Aelita - Winter 14
                                      Philip & Penelope - Winter 15
                                      Vlad - Winter 15
                                      Theodore - Winter 17
                                      Abel - Winter 17
                                      Saiyuri - Winter 17
                                      Sosuke - Winter 18
                                      Suzume - Winter 19
                                      Clyde - Winter 19
                                      Allie - Winter 20
                                      Fatima - Winter 20
                                      Kellen - Winter 21
                                      Kerara - Winter 23
                                      Krue & Cash - Winter 24
                                      Horace - Winter 26
                                      Haley - Winter 26
                                      Varric - Winter 26
                                      Joel - Winter 26
                                      Dedalo - Winter 26
                                      Jessica - Winter 28
                                      Denzel - Winter 29

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHere's something a little extra. Furry friends up for adoption! - -

❛ █████ KENNELS!
                              Previously Adopted - No longer Available!

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Shenzi ;; Female ;; Chow/Shiba Inu Mix { adopted by Hikaru Hiyazaki }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Inky ;; Male ;; Mutt Mix { adopted by Rita Merzeh/Kyle Russel }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Two-Face ;; Male ;; Dalmatian Mix { adopted by Delado Atlas }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Goliath ;; Male ;; Pitbull/Great Dane Mix { adopted by Rogue Maverick }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Chase ;; Male ;; Collie Mix { adopted by Miyuki Amano/Solas }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Bear;; Male ;; Cane Corso Mix { adopted by Quake }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Chewbacca ;; Male ;; Tibetan Mastiff Mix { adopted by Khael Nihlus }

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Fauna ;; Female ;; Shepard Mix { adopted by Saiyuri Hiyazaki }

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ricky ;; Male ;; Dachshund Mix { adopted by Veronica Gothas }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Petunia ;; Female ;; Dachshund Mix { adopted by Alex Amano }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Molly ;; Female ;; Border collie/Shepard Mix { adopted by Jayce Izu }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Freckles ;; Female ;; Mutt Mix { adopted by Norris Ahlberg }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Penny ;; Female ;; Great Dane Mix { adopted by Miner La'Rue }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Loki ;; Male ;; Great Dane Mix { adopted by Dylas Albatross }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Scooby-Doo ;; Male ;; Belgian Malinois/Shepard Mix { adopted by Graham Ripley }

❛ █████ CAT KINGDOM!
                              Previously Adopted - No longer Available!

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Mufasa ;; Male ;; Orange Tiger Cat { adopted by Kerara Izu }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Scar ;; Male ;; Orange/White Tabby Cat { adopted by Dylas Albatross }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Snowball ;; Female ;; Persian Mix { adopted by Naoki Hiyazaki }

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Fudge ;; Male ;; Maine-Coon Mix { adopted by Adelina Rae }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Baast ;; Female ;; Black Cat { adopted by Horace Ferrendale }
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Oreo ;; Female ;; breed Mix { adopted by Perry Vongola }

❛ █████ KENNELS!

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Midas ;; Male ;; Golden Retriever Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Shadow ;; Male ;; Labrador Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Stone ;; Male ;; Great Dane Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Sampson ;; Male ;; Blue Tick coon hound Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Lassie ;; Female ;; Collie/Sheltie Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ranger;; Male ;; Husky/Shepard Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Reaper ;; Female;; Boarded Akita { Owned by: Cecily Forscythe }

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Zero ;; Male ;; Mutt Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Angus ;; Male ;; Irish wolfhound Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Gunner ;; Male ;; Pitbull/Mastiff Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Buddy ;; Male ;; Mutt/Chow(?) Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Red ;; Male ;; Husky Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Casey ;; Female ;; Labrador Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Bruiser ;; Male ;; Pitt/Rottweiler Mix

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Geronimo ;; Male ;; German Shepard Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ghost ;; Male ;; Pitbull Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Belle ;; Female ;; Mutt Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Artemisia ;; Female ;; Bull Terrier Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Janie ;; Female ;; Pitbull/Boxer Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Gracie ;; Female ;; German Shepard Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Mudslide ;; Male ;; Labrador Mix

{ The Following are Small/Med dog breeds }
                              User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Nietzsche ;; Male ;; Miniature Pinscher
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Wade ;; Male ;; Shiba Inu Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Dodger ;; Male ;; Fox Terrier Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Flora ;; Female ;; Springer Spaniel Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Tiny Dancer ;; Female;; Corgi Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Briar-Rose ;; Female ;; Pappi-pom Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Lulu ;; Female ;; Long hair Dachshund Mix

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Shiloh ;; Female ;; Hound Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Twilight ;; Female ;; Hound Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Cinder ;; Female ;; Greyhound Mix Puppy
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Tiberius ;; Male ;; Greyhound Mix Puppy
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Dozer ;; Male ;; Border collie/Shepard Mix Puppy
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Trip ;; Male ;; Border Collie/Shepard Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Pansy ;; Female ;; Dachshund Mix

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Roxie ;; Female ;; Belgian Malinois/Shepard Mix Puppy
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Astro ;; Male ;; Assuie Mix Puppy
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Piper ;; Female ;; Aussie Mix Puppy
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Willow ;; Female ;; Aussie Mix Puppy
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Aster ;; Male ;; Dachshund Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Cleopatra ;; Female ;; Doberman Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Mighty ;; Male ;; Pyrenees/Labrador Mix

❛ █████ CAT KINGDOM!

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Nyx ;; Female ;; Domestic Long Hair Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Tigger ;; Male ;; Domestic Tabby Cat
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Raja ;; Female ;; Manx Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Tangelo ;; Male ;; Apricot-Point Ragdoll Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Maggie ;; Female ;; Domestic Tabby Cat
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Church ;; Male ;; Russian Blue Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Coco ;; Female ;; Havana-Coon Mix

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Sahara ;; Female ;; Siamese/Savannah Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Callie ;; Female ;; Domestic Calico Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Icee ;; Female ;; Ocicat Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Muddy ;; Male ;; Havana Brown Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Chip ;; Male ;; Orange Tabby Cat
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Wilder ;; Male ;; Ocicat/Savannah Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Jinx ;; Female ;; Domestic Short hair Mix

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Confetti ;; Female ;; Tortishell Cat
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Dagger ;; Male ;; Silver Tabby Cat
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Pumpkin ;; Female ;; Maine-Coon Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Muffin ;; Female ;; Norwegian Forest Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ash ;; Male ;; Maine-Coon Mix
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Snuggles ;; Female ;; Silver Tabby Cat
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Jet ;; Male ;; Black Cat

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Tawny ;; Female ;; Domestic Buff kitten
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Hershey Kisses ;; Female ;; Havana Brown Mix kitten
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Dusty ;; Male ;; Grey kitten
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Blossom ;; Female ;; Silver Tabby kitten
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Babydoll ;; Female ;; domestic grey kitten
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Reese ;; Male ;; Havana Brown Mix kitten
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ouija ;; Male ;; domestic short hair Mix kitten

❛ █████ REPTILES!

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Cookie ;; Female ;; California Kingsnake
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Sweetpea ;; Female ;; Bermese Python
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Nibbles ;; Male ;; Boa Constrictor
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ivory ;; Female ;; Ball Python
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Creamsicle ;; Male ;; Ball Python
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Copper ;; Male ;; Ball Python
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Chrome ;; Male ;; African fat-tailed gecko

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Dot ;; Female ;; Leopard Gecko
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Spot ;; Male ;; Leopard Gecko
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Dragon ;; Male ;; Chinese Water Dragon
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Pascal ;; Male ;; Chameleon
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Bebe ;; Female ;; Chameleon
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Charmander ;; Male ;; Tegu
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Bink ;; Female ;; Skink

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Lizzy ;; Female ;; Bearded Dragon
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Shenron ;; Male ;; Bearded Dragon
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Lemon ;; Female ;; Bearded Dragon
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Goof ;; Male ;; Bearded Dragon
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Sheldon ;; Male ;; Tortoise
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ivy ;; Female ;; Iguana
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Mogli ;; Male ;; Iguana

❛ █████ SMALL PETS!

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Churro ;; Male ;; Hamster
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Blondie ;; Female ;; Hamster
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Cuddles ;; Male ;; Hamster
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Snuggles ;; Female ;; Hamster
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Snap ;; Male ;; Mouse
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Crackle ;; Female ;; Mouse
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Pop ;; Male ;; Mouse

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Teddy Bear ;; Male ;; Guinea Pig
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ms. Squeaks ;; Female ;; Gerbil
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Marshmallow ;; Female ;; Bunny
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Storm Cloud ;; Male ;; Bunny
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Sandy ;; Female ;; Chinchilla
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Spike ;; Male ;; Hedgehog
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Tink ;; Female ;; Hedgehog

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Ghost ;; Male ;; Ferret
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Dexter ;; Male ;; Ferret
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Kiara ;; Female ;; Ferret
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Phantom ;; Male ;; Ferret
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Cinnamon ;; Female ;; Ferret
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Sneakers ;; Male ;; Ferret
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Muse ;; Female ;; Ferret

❛ █████ BIRDS!

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Pretty Girl ;; Female ;; Pink/White Cockatiel
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Forrest ;; Male ;; Conure
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Sky ;; Female ;; Parakeet
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Sunset ;; Male ;; Parakeet
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Citrus ;; Female ;; Love Bird
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Cloud ;; Male ;; White Finch
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Tweety ;; Female ;; Cockatiel

User Image
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Einstein;; Male ;; African Grey
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Polly Parton ;; Female ;; Cockatoo
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Meryl Cheep ;; Female ;; Rose-Breasted Cockatoo
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Marty McFly ;; Male ;; Blue Macaw
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Surfin' Bird ;; Male ;; Parakeet
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Wing'Ding ;; Male ;; Parakeet
                              x x x ❛ ██ | | Skittles ;; Female ;; Parakeet

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMeet the players and their characters!! - -

Roseus Exinani

Solas - Harvest King
                                      Slayn - Priest
                                      Inanimis - Demon King
                                      Shawn - Mayor
                                      Axel - Police Officer
                                      Terrence - General Store Owner
                                      Kero - Inn Owner
                                      Titus - Bar Owner
                                      Joan - Cafe Waiter
                                      Ashlyn - Cafe Owner/Florist
                                      Fatima - Thief/Curator
                                      Sora - Gardener
                                      Astral - Ship Captain
                                      Matthius - Doctor
                                      Tobias - Child
                                      Jeane - Blacksmith
                                      Azure - Carpenter
                                      Kellen - Mechanic
                                      William - Ring Leader
                                      Cory - Writer
                                      Emilia - Witch
                                      Trenton - Merman
                                      Neon - Lost Spirit
                                      Walter - Scientist
                                      Vyse - Snake Charmer
                                      Sosuke - Pharmacist
                                      Heishi - Barista
                                      Dylas - Ranch Hand
                                      Carver - Painter
                                      Khael - Hot Springs Assistant
                                      Kayne - Principal
                                      Forrester - Nature Fairy
                                      Roland - Jewelry Owner
                                      Avery - Cabin Boy/Child
                                      Kyle - Mountain Ranger
                                      Lyner - Magician
                                      Aversa - Hostess
                                      Charlie - Fisherman
                                      Drake - Wanderer
                                      Lyon - Bounty Hunter
                                      Silver - Demon Guardian
                                      Aymal - Harvest Guardian
                                      Varric - Photographer
                                      Hikaru - Astrologist
                                      Camden - Family Fun Center Owner
                                      Roderick - News Writer
                                      Shana - Child
                                      June - Nurse
                                      Cliff - Maintenance
                                      Rogue - Tattoo Artist
                                      Marquis - Lawyer
                                      Pink - Stylist
                                      Bryce - Child
                                      Alexandria - Child
                                      Anya - Farm Hand
                                      Diego - Demon Guardian
                                      Veronica - Musician
                                      Vlad - Orchard Assistant/Mechanic Assistant
                                      Sebastian - Music Teacher
                                      Dante - Rock-wall Instructor
                                      Daniel - Librarian
                                      Tempest - Equipment Manager
                                      Esha - Botanist

Xelsae

Henry - Grave Digger
                                      Kaeloni - Bar Entertainer
                                      Mary - Cook
                                      Veronica - Tattoo Artist/Owner
                                      Julius - Salon Owner
                                      Tyrese - Veterinarian
                                      Valen - Therapist
                                      Bay - Child
                                      Azra - Ship Chef
                                      Spencer - Firefighter
                                      Syrena - Animal Shelter Operator
                                      Scarlet - Child
                                      Draco - Child
                                      Castor - Chef
                                      Pollux - Confectioner
                                      Clyde - Restaurant Owner
                                      Breeze - Mail Carrier
                                      Annabelle - Poltergeist
                                      Ryett - Child
                                      Lidiya - Child
                                      Echo - Child
                                      Sterling - Child
                                      Grem - Laser Tag Department
                                      Denzel - Personal Trainer
                                      Micha - Bartender
                                      Zye - Town Hall Receptionist
                                      Tiny - Bar DJ
                                      Seamus - Child
                                      Haley - Child
                                      Theodore - Child
                                      Sabrina - Child
                                      Aelita - Child
                                      Kouji - Child
                                      Ciara - Child
                                      Truly - Child
                                      "Krue" - Child
                                      Cash - Child
                                      Peter - Child
                                      Melody - Child
                                      Kenneth - Bum
                                      Poe - Demon Blade
                                      DeMarcus - Cargo Man
                                      Aaron - Child
                                      Finn - Martial Arts Instructor
                                      Noah - General Contractor
                                      Sparrow - Masseuse
                                      Jasper - Lumberjack
                                      Graham - Detective
                                      Madilyn - Inn Cook
                                      Lachlan - Coast Guard
                                      Allie - Orchard Owner
                                      Astrea - Harvest Goddess
                                      Ozkar - Wizard
                                      A`miya - Bar Waitress
                                      Qi'Anna - Cafe Waitress
                                      Ophelia - Beach Shack Owner
                                      Gazelle - School Nurse
                                      Joel - Gym Teacher
                                      Remii - Florist
                                      Norman - Cursed Beast
                                      Hektor - Cargo Man
                                      Zeena - Fun Center Cashier
                                      Titan - Gym Owner
                                      Legend - Gym Owner
                                      Faraji - Bouncer
                                      Imari - Eye Doctor
                                      Mercer - Beach Shack Assistant
                                      Lincoln - Butcher

kotaro17

Lamya - Demon Guardian
                                      Felicity - Demon Follower
                                      Luca - Child
                                      Eryn - Farmer
                                      Rita - Rancher
                                      Perry - Police Officer
                                      Griffen - Bar Waiter
                                      Naoki - Hot Springs Owner
                                      Adelina - Archaeologist
                                      Horace - Sculptor/Art Gallery Owner
                                      Miyuki - Floral Shop Owner
                                      Phillip - Child
                                      Penelope - Child
                                      Atoli - Child
                                      Jayce - Blacksmith Apprentice
                                      Yori - Animal Trainer
                                      Trinity - Pixie
                                      Kerara - Antique Store Owner
                                      Norris - First Mate
                                      Miner - Miner
                                      Quake - Demon Guardian
                                      Renault - Inn Receptionist
                                      Orion - Science Teacher
                                      Saiyuri - Midwife
                                      Nova - General Store Cashier
                                      Suzume - Priestess
                                      Maisie - Baker
                                      Abel - Carpenter Apprentice
                                      Dedalo - Secretary
                                      Faline - Animal Fairy

Note: The names that are in bold are members that carried on from the original rp. If you have any questions, they would be the best people to go to.

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shop Hours

Note: Some characters work part-time in some places, this does not effect the Reserves for those jobs, because the people that reserve the jobs have that as a more permanent place. Just so no confusion is caused when a part-time worker is there in the shop.

Lamya - Part Time in the Bar as the Bartender
Griffen - Part Time at the Carpenter's
Ashlyn - Part Time at the Flower Shop
Cambria - Part Time at the Tea Shop

•Carpenter: M, Tu, Th, F 10AM-6PM, Sat 9AM - 1PM, Closed W, Sun + Holidays

•Bar: Opened Thurs - Tues 6pm -1am Closed W + Holidays

•School: Mon-Thu 9am - 2:30pm, Closed Friday-Sunday, + Holidays

•Blacksmith: Tu, Wed, Th, F, Sun 12 PM - 6 PM, Closed M, Sat + Holidays

•Inn: Open Every Day, 6AM - 11 PM, Closed Holidays

•Jeweler's: Open Wed-Mon, 10AM - 6PM, Closed Tue + Holidays

•Library: Open Mon - Fri, 9AM - 5PM, Closed Sat, Sun + Holidays

•General Store: Open Mon-Sat: 8AM-8PM closed Sunday + Holiday(some holidays GS will be opened half-day)

•Ranch: Open Mon-Thur, Sat: 11AM - 5PM, Closed Fri, Sun + Holidays

•Farm: Open Mon-Fri 6AM - 9PM & Sat 9AM - 6PM, Closed Sun + Holidays

•Flower Shop: Open Sat, Sun, Tu, Wed, Fri. 7am-7pm. Closed Monday, Thursday + Holidays.

•Tea House: Open Tues, Thur, Fri 7AM-10PM, Sat-Sun 8AM-7PM; Closed Mon, Wed + Holidays

•Cafe Shop: Open Tuesday-Friday at 6AM - 9PM, Sat-Sun at 8AM - 8PM, Closed Mon + Holidays

•Shrine: Open 24/7

•Clinic: Open Mondays-Sunday 6am - 11pm, closed on Festivals+Holidays, however takes emergency calls.

•Veterinarian: M, T, W, Th: 8am-4pm. F, S, Sun: 8am-2pm. Takes emergency calls.

•Beach Shack: M, Tu, Th, F, S: 12pm - 6pm. Mornings off for fishing. Closed Sun + Wed + Holidays. Hours may flex due to beach crowds.

•Tattoo & Piercing Shop: M-F 12p-9p, Saturday 12p-5p, or by appointment. Closed Sundays & Holidays.

•Hot Springs Resort: Open Mon-Sun 5am-12midnight. Closed on Holidays. Hotspring Hours: 12noon-12midnight

•City Hall: Open Every Day, 9 AM - 8 PM, Closed Holidays

•Police Station: Open Every Day, 10 AM - 9 PM, Closed Saturdays & Holidays

•Private Investigator: Office Hours are 10am - 5pm Mon-Fri, on call all other hours and weekends.

•Salon: Open Monday - Saturday 8am - 8pm, Closed Sundays and Holidays, appointments are required most of the time

•Museum: Open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Saturdays 10am-6pm; Closed Sundays + Holidays

•Tailor Shop: Monday-Friday :10am- 6:30pm, Saturdays: Appointments only (For fittings mostly.), Sundays: Closed, Holidays: Closed unless stated differently when they happen.

•News Station: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, closed weekends and holidays.

•Gym: Monday-Friday 8am-10pm, closed weekends and holidays.

•Fancy Restaurant: Mon-Sun 8pm-12am, closed holidays.

•Family Fun Center: Thurs-Sun 10am-9pm, closed Mon, Tues, Wed, and Holidays.

•Orchard: Thurs-Sun 10am-8pm, Closed Mon, Tues, Wed, and Winter, and Holidays.

•Bait and Tackle: Mon-Sun 9am-6pm, Closed Holidays and Winter.

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthis post is reserved - -

For future things or things I forgot...

kushiixu's Waifu

25,125 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500