Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Alex? Where are we? Where's our parents?" Sara calls, crawling over, terrified. She presses her hand against the pod, looking around.
Tiber

Tiber's eyes slowly started to open. Everything was hazy but he could make out being in some kind of pod... and the clothes that he was wearing. '360? What is this? Where did I get taken' He thought slowly starting to come back to it.
Brandon opens his eyes, looking around and jerking up. "Where the hell are we?!" He says, looking around alarmed.

"Welcome, please relax for a moment. I will explain everything later, for now, note you will not be harmed. You are the next hope for humanity, and with that, you will need to be trained to do so. You are allowed to explore, do not leave or start a fight, security has been trained to stop you any means necessary without harming you." The voice floats over the intercom, the pods hissing open.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Alexis climbed out before rushing over to where she heard Sara's voice.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"You're dead wrong!"
Sara climbs out, opening her arms for Alex. "It'll be alright... Mommy and Daddy will find us..." She says soothingly, trying to quell her own fears.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Alexis dove into Sara's arms the moment she saw her, she was scared and her feet hurt.

"A mean man took me," she whimpered clinging to her tightly her body trembling. "He took me away from my wolf."

"You're dead wrong!"
"I'm sorry... I'm sure the wolf is okay... The same happened to me..." Sara says softly, rubbing circles on her back. "Lets see if there's others..."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Alright," said Spirit clinging to the older girl as she looked around.

"You're dead wrong!"
Sara walks around, seeing Brandon as he's climbing out. "H-Hey,,,," She says, giving a shy grin.

"Hey... What the hell is this place? What are we doing here?" Brandon asks, obviously still agitated as he joins them in walking around.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Did the mean armored man take you too?" asked Alexis looking at Brandon from behind her safe area of Sara. "Oh my name is Alexis... what is your?"

"You're dead wrong!"
Tiber

Tiber stepped out of his pod and looked around wondering what was going on. 'Aww man. I guess this is kind of like a summer camp...' He thought while looking around at the other kids.
"Brandon... And another one... What's your name?" Brandon says, taking a step towards Tiber.

Nathan walks towards the pods, not knowing what to expect. Adams told him that the recruits were here. He didn't say anything else, he wanted to meet them for himself. He stops short in his tracks as he sees the kids, shock settling in his features.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"What do you think they want with us Sara?" asked Alexis looking up at the older girl shrinking closer to her.

"You're dead wrong!"
Tiber

He looked up at another boy who came up to him. "... Tiber. I guess they got you too. Who are you?" He asked back.
"I-I don't know... If they were going to hurt us..." Sara says softly, not finishing that thought.

"Brandon... I don't know... I wish I did." Brandon mumbles softly, looking down.

Nathan clamps down on his rising anger, seeing that the kids were clearly terrified. "Hello..." He calls softly, coming towards them slowly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff