Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiber

The house was quiet as was the vast farm land around it and Tiber slept soundly in his room.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

This was the last stop, at least for tonight. The ship came to a hoover over a rather tranquil farm land like atmosphere. Rampage wasn't going to risk the ship being heard so it landed quietly away from the targets home.

The cyborg stepped out of the ship, his feet landing on the grassy plain. He strode forward silently, carefully, his form creeping up on the victims home. "He's alone." His Ai confirmed.

"Perfect." A grin slipped onto his face and his careful walking became more of a casual stride.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image
His AI: Anarchy

Ian's Voice: Cole (Infamous)

[[ Out of Condoms: ]]
Tiber

Tiber continued his slumber and his dreams of being a super hero or something... He kicked the covers off of him half-awakened since he had suddenly gotten pretty hot but soon was overtaken by sleep again.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

"Knock knock." Rampage chuckled as he kicked the door in. The top of it became unhinged and the frame dangled oddly. The cyborg figured he'd make this one fun, he was getting rather disinterested in the mission.

"You're an a*****e." His Ai commented, "So are you now shut it." A smirked played along his face as he entered the last target's home.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image

[[ Out of Condoms: Heh reminds me of how I sleep = w=
Blankets: I love you! *suffocates me*
Me: ******** you blankets get off!
]]
Tiber

Suddenly Tiber awoke with a jump as he had heard a really loud noise. The dream he had been having for some reason had turned into a nightmare and remembering it made him question the noise. "Did... did I dream that? M-maybe mom and dad just got home.' He thought doubting himself and slowly laid his head back down on his pillow not wanting his parents to catch him awake if they had returned. Slowly his eyes began to shut again.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Rampage looked about the home, his red visor reflecting brightly due to a moon light through a window. Other then that his form seemed almost invisible within the darkness of the house. "To your right."

Ian just kept grinning obnoxiously, he whipped out his knife that had been tucked into a sheath on his hip. He held it out in a backwards fashion; the handle tightly held in his hand and the blade pointed east. The ex Spartan II lifted his arm and adhered it towards the wall. The sharp blade scraped against the houses interior....making an eerie sound as he stalked toward his prey's room.

"Ya I think you just won the award of becoming the biggest jackass in the universe."

User Image

Tiber

Tiber uncomfortably turned in his bed as he heard the eerie scratching noise. "Is... someone there?" A small voice could be heard incoming from his room

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Put the knife away, you're going to scar the kid for life." His Ai commented, "Heh, fine." The cyborg sheathed his weapon before he arrived at the door. He could hear a small voice emanating from the room, "Ya the boogeyman." He replied sarcastically as he barged inside in a nonchalant fashion.

User Image

Tiber

Tiber brought the covers up to his nose so only the top portion of his head would stick out and waited silently hoping that he was just imagining things. When he was about to just admit that he was hearing things, something stood in front of his room that claimed to be the boogeyman. Tiber gasped in fear and hid under his covers, but still peeked out a little at whatever was there. He saw a big figure and could only make out some kind of big robot dude since it was kind of dark. He put his covers down and squinted at the figure trying to get a better look as it casually walked. "You're not the boogeyman, he lives under your bed!" He claimed to the robotic man wondering if it was someone he knew trying to scare him.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Ah very observant of ya." Rampage replied in a sarcastic relaxed tone. He walked further into the room, his form intimating due to its look and size. He reached out a hand and grab the boy, "Now c'mon kid, time to get going."

User Image

Tiber

Tiber leaned against the wall on the side of his bead trying to stay as far away as he could from the man but he grabbed him, Tiber trying to pull away. "Hey! Let go!" He yelled not really putting much of a fight since this guy was pretty scary.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

The ex Spartan just rolled his amber eyes and yanked the kid forward a bit harshly. "Ya just shut up." He threw the kid over his shoulder to haul him like the last target. He didn't waste much time, he had his fun.

The cyborg walked out of the kids room, like the others before him he didn't dwell on the fact that he was ruining these children's lives....Taking them from their families.....

Rampage made his way to the door he had knocked down, he stepped outside and walked towards the chariot that would be leading these kids to Hell.

User Image

Tiber

Tiber squirmed a bit as he was taken having no clue as to where he would be taken. "Put me down!" He yelled trying his best to escape his grip, but his efforts proved to be in vain as he was hauled into the ship..
(Okay, don't mind a timeskip?)

Sara jolts awake with a ragged breath, running her hands over her clothes as if to make sure she was still alive. She looks around, finding herself in a small pod a bit bigger than she is. She looks down at her clothes, it being a jumpsuit with only one word stitched on it:

"Sara-356".

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Alexis stirred before awakening, she sat up quickly before gripping her head as she hit it on something. Something was not right, one she distinctly remembering someone grabbing her, pain in her foot, her arctic wolf being ripped from her, and Sara. Alexis froze as she looked around wildly, she was in a pod bigger than her. When she shifted only then did she realize she was in a jumpsuit with the lettering stitched into it, Alexis-146.

"Hello?" asked Alexis looking around tapping on the pod. "S-sara? D-daddy?"

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"You're dead wrong!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces