Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

"Stop flailing ya little brat." Rampage growled quietly and his hand wrapped around her jaw to shut her up. The cyborg used his other arm to rip the stuffed animal she had been walking around with from her grasp. He tossed it to the side like it was nothing. Soon after he lifted her from the ground, ignoring her pathetic attempts to escape.

He walked towards the window he had come through and left the home. The ship flew towards the back and hoovered near them.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image
His AI: Anarchy

Ian's Voice: Cole (Infamous)

[[ Out of Condoms: ]]

Jeering Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Alexis tried to let out a muffled. "I will ******** kill you a*****e." as she tried to kick him again. No one took her stuffed animal away from her.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"You're dead wrong!"

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

"Hmm you're a feisty one." He commented before hauling her into the ship, her attempts to hurt him were just amusing. "Here take her, this one might bite." He laughed to the man with him.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image

The man slips another needle in her, grinning as she falls asleep. A few hours later, on the other side of the world, night is hitting as Brandon sleeps sprawled all over the couch, waiting for his parents to get home. As the ship pulls up in front of the house.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

The ship came to yet another home, "Drop me off on the roof." Rampage ordered as the ship came to a halt. "Where are the lifeforms?" The ex Spartan II asked his AI. "There's only one...The child is in the lower right hand room."

"Alright." Rampage slipped off the side of the space craft and gripped the edge of the doorway before coming close to the shingles on the roof. He let himself down quietly. "Easy access?"

His Ai started laughing before answering him.

User Image

Brandon jerks slightly, having heard something. He rolls over in his sleep, almost falling off the couch and having his head dangle from the end of it.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Who has a chimney this large......" Rampage commented as he jumped into it for a fast free fall down into the living room......That didn't work as planned. His armor scratched against the harsh surface of the brick and his form momentarily became stuck.

".......I'm going to murder you." He commented darkly to his Ai, the agitation was clear in his tone. "Oh this just made my night." Anarchy chuckled at the ex Spartan II.

"...." Rampage eyes narrowed, "Just wiggle."

"..."

"Just do it." His Ai laughed, the cyborg began to move his form and he slowly slid down the stone and into a pile of ashes. He got up and brushed some of the black dust off himself only to collide his helm into the stone. "Heh, nice one." His Ai commented in a taunting tone.

The cyborg just grumbled before his amber eyes behind vivid red visor landed on his target.

User Image

Brandon hears the noise, his eyes slowly opening as he sees someone drop from the chimney. "S-Santa?"

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

"No. Your worst nightmare." Rampage replied, his attitude was still affected by the recent events. He jolted a hand forward and grabbed the kid by the scruff of his shirt, "Now stay quiet or I'll give ya a reason to shut it."

User Image

Brandon lets out a muffled yelp, squirming and kicking right between the legs. After the threat, he stays quiet, kicking him again.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Nice try kid." He replied before hauling him over his shoulder and walking over to the back door. Rampage opened it casually before strolling out to meet up with the the ship.

User Image

Brandon squirms harder, trying to get free and back to his home, his family, silent tears running down his face.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Stop squirming kid, it's useless." Rampage announced as he lifted himself and Brandon into the ship. He set the kid down next to the man who accompanied him, "Knock the brat out."

The cyborg walked over to the helm of the ship, telling the pilot to get a move on.

User Image

Brandon's soon asleep next to the man shortly afterwards, his head down and sleeping heavily. The ship quickly lifts out of the atmosphere slipspace jumping to Sigma Octavus IV. It heads directly for the last target of this group. Hovering above the house.
(I'm hitting the hay, folks... If you're still awake when jeat is taken, just head back and wake up with a jumpsuit with your name stitched on it in one of the pods... I'll explain more tomorrow... It's 1:30 here.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games