Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

Rampage walked towards the side door of the ship that had flown him to his first destination. "You're like evil Santa Claus." Anarchy commented with a mocking laugh. "I'm not going through a damn chimney."

The cyborg hopped out of the ship and landed on the grounded silently. His black form crouched towards the house of his first victim, his structure hidden in the shadows of the knight.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image
His AI: Anarchy

Ian's Voice: Cole (Infamous)

[[ Out of Condoms: ]]

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Spirit was curled up in her bed right next to her stuffed wolf. It was an arctic wolf that she had gotten at the zoo from her brother.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"You're dead wrong!"
Sara looks through her window, she thought she saw something, she squints, not seeing it anymore as she frowns slightly. Something was bugging her, but she couldn't see it and it didn't make her feel better.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions in their last moments

Rampage's amber eyes picked up on his target..... Bingo, right near the window. Perfect. He slid up to the side of the home before grabbing a window ledge then hoisting himself to the next story. His hand slammed down on Sara's window ledge and his helm lifted, "Peekaboo." His red visor looked right up at her before he hoisted up the window rather harshly; Its lock mechanism broke.

I don't want to live like this...... To waste another day underneath the shadow of mistakes I made....Because I feel like I'm breaking inside I don't want to fall and say I lost it all......

User Image

Sara's mouth opens as a shriek of fear rises from her chest. Her heart was pounding against her ribs as it seemed like a monster just appeared in front of her.

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

The cyborg just grinned before lurching his free arm forward to grab the young girl. He pulled her towards his chest while his other arm hoisted himself further. At the last moment he kicked his feet off the ledge, forcing his body to flip backwards onto the ground; landing on his feet.

He made sure to keep a firm grip on the girl, though he was sure he just scared her shitless. "You have such a way with children." Anarchy commented, though Rampage ignored the AI. "If you scream, you'll regret it." He commented to her in a dark tone.

User Image

Sara whimpers, feeling her pj's wet as she doesn't move out of sheer terror. She closes her eyes, her breathing harsh and ragged as she wished Alex was there.
Tiber

"Now Tiber, your mother and I have to go deliver this last shipment. I want you in bed by the time we come back alright?" Tiber's father, Martin and his mother had been working out in the farm all day while Tiber had just gone and played as if it was a normal day. He usually helped his father out in the fields but today he seemed far too rushed to get the last harvest of the month in and didn't want to get in his way. "I will." Tiber responded obediently as they left, a warm breeze sneaking in as they shut the door behind them. He had just been sitting around in his living room watching cartoons but it had already seemed to be getting rather late. It wasn't always easy to tell since a light hue was always present from his planet's sun. Sigma Octanus IV had always been known for its warm weather throughout it's cycle after all. Tiber soon went to his room and quickly went to sleep not wanting to get in trouble..

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

"I think she soiled herself." Anarchy laughed rather rudely. "Eh....." Rampage held her away a bit before hopping in the ship. He tossed her to the guy who was accompanying him, "You deal with this." He stated bitterly before telling the pilot to head to the next destination.

User Image

Sara squirms, terrified as a needle easily finds it's mark. She slips into sleep, her eyes drifting shut as she falls limply to the side. The man shoves her into a seat next to him and straps her in. The pilot lifting off and going a few blocks to the next target's house.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Alexis woke up and went to the bathroom before heading back into her bedroom sleepily after utilizing the toliet.

"You're dead wrong!"

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

The ship came to a house that was near the other, Rampage didn't really wait for the ship to near the ground. His form jumped from the ship and landed on the soft grass in the back yard. "Room on the left, first floor." His Ai spoke within his helm.

Rampage nodded before striding forward. He reached a window and slid it up, "Tsk tsk, you should always remember to lock the windows." The cyborg grinned; not that a lock could stop him.

User Image

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Is someone there?" asked Alexis peering into the dark of her room sleepily backing towards her door.

"You're dead wrong!"

Anxious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

User Image

A dark armored figure had made his way into the home, his black from stayed camouflaged in the darkness of Alex's home. He heard a voice, small and female. Though the innocence of it didn't reach his inorganic heart, the girl was just a mission.

He walked quietly, coming up behind the young being who was near the door to her room. His hand reached out from to clasp her mouth so she wouldn't be able to scream when she was startled.

User Image

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Alexis let out a startled yet muffled yelp her feet flailing and kicking out trying to harm him hurting them all the while.

"You're dead wrong!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces