Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Timeskips)

Brandon leans against the wall on his bunk, having a silent conversation with Maine. He looks up, hearing foosteps, brisk and hard of many soldiers as a group of ONI march by with a woman towering above them with cold eyes and a hard face marching by as if he's not there. His eyes widen as he realizes: They all have heavy automatic weapons.

Serin Osman walks briskly into Adams's office. He jerks up in surprise as she goes right in front of him. "We are closing this... Now."

Sara leans against a wall in an airshaft, having been practicing her skills when she hears the voices. She stops, leaning in.

Dangerous Hunter

Devin "Pup" Wolf

Armor

Celtic

Pup was scarfing down a large plate of what looked to be slop. "How can you eat that stuff? it just looks disgusting." He heard his A.I. say from the helmet beside him.
"When you're hungry, It doesn't matter what it looks like. And besides, This stuff is great." he replied, stuffing his face with another spoonful.
Brandon trots down the hall, reaching the galley. He sees the ONI soldiers staring at him, him casually walking over. He grabs some food, sitting next to Pup. "Trouble..." He says in a hiss of breath.

"What is the meaning of this outrage? ONI gave me full approval of this project." Adams snaps, standing up.

"And we're withdrawing the approval and support. This program is now rogue under ONI sanction. If you have a problem with that, you can bring it up in your trial." Serin hisses dangerously, leaning forward with her fingers pressed against Adams desk.

Dangerous Hunter

Devin "Pup" Wolf

Armor

Celtic

Pups had another spoonful in his mouth when he just stopped. with spoon still in mouth, he turned his head towards Brandon, but before he could say anything, his A.I. beat him to it. "And what do you mean by Trouble?" She asked.
"There's a woman who just went by, about five soldiers behind her, all armed with automatic weapons." He says quietly, making sure his radio is off.

"Why the hell are you doing this?! I have started this project with full ONI support and you are stopping it?!" Adams yells, his face turning red.

"You are officially under arrest, along with everyone in this base except the one civilian. Including the children. As for why, that is only for me to know." She turns, looking at ONI as Sara slips away, realizing what is going on. She drops from the vents, heading through the base.
User Image
Tiber SR-360
User Image
Tiber walked into the mess hall and went over to take a seat with Brandon and Pup, but didn't get anything since he had already eaten previously. "Hey y'all. What's good?" He greeted without a care in the world.
"There's more ONI.... And theyr'e armed with automatics this time." Brandon hisses, looking at all of them.

Sara walks in, forcing herself to be casual as she sits down across from them. "We need to leave, now...." She says, keeping her voice low also.

"Find the lab rats... Use whatever force is necessary without crippling them. I don't care how bloodied the are otherwise." Serin orders, ONI nodding and splitting up.

Dangerous Hunter

Devin "Pup" Wolf

Armor

Celtic

Pup just went right back to eating. "leave? why?" He asked, cocking his head slightly.
ONI presses a button on the radio twice, clicking off the radio as a signal to attack. He hears a click back. "We're clear."

"They're shutting down the program. Right now. They're arresting us all." Sara says through gritted teeth. Brandon using all his self-control not to react.

Several ships close in, surrounding the base as they open their drop bays.

Dangerous Hunter

Devin "Pup" Wolf

Armor

Celtic

"Arresting us?" pup asked. Putting down the spoon he just looked at Sara. "you're kidding right?" He continued to stare. "Stick me in a terminal." From his helmet Celtic voiced up. listening to his A.I. Pup pulled her out of his helmet and ran to the closest terminal. Plugging her in she immediately hacked her way into the bases systems. "Oh." she said over the PA system in the mess. " Shes right, now I just hacked my way into the sensors and I'm seeing a problem, drop pods, and lots of them. Apparently they plan to take you by force......oops, you guys should run." As if right on cue, the lights went dark and the alarm sounded.
"s**t.... Grab your gear and lets haul it!!!" Sara hisses, her hand touching the energy sword strapped to her side at all times.

"We're taking as many people as we can with us..." Brandon hisses stubbornly, looking at the others as Sara nods. It was time to go, now.
(I g2g to bed, peeps. This rp is going way to fast for ideas now. razz Code suggested Spartan Hunters, kids who hunt down the "rogue" Spartan's. Mainly because of the size of the group leaving, and the amount of time I DON'T want to kill myself trying to think of two missions at once. I'm offering this for five spots only, first come first serve. If you want to be hunters, ONI and the rest of the troops coming will grab you. If you're rogue, well, go and make sure you're not and join the other kids escaping. Hope that makes sense, night peeps. The soldiers are NPC, but don't godmod please.)

The ODST soldiers drop down, wave after wave of them as they break into the building.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think I'm going to lay down and let you hurt us?"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Alexis follows after her friends Jayne complaining about wanting to fight.

"Don't worry plenty of shooting to come."

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"You're dead wrong!"

Invisible Regular

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alfred-185

Alfred was in the weapon maintenance section of the armory, cleaning his battle rifle on one of the benches when the alarms wailed. He didn't know what to make of the situation until ODSTs barged in and declared he was under arrest.
"Under arrest? Why?" The baffled A.I asked while Alfred had a hundred escape plans running through his agitated mind.
"Screw this!" He yelled, pulling the pin of a concussion grenade and propelling it toward the soldiers.
Most of them were caught in the blast radius. The ones that survived were disorientated enough for Alfred to finish off.
The Spartan ran to the back of the building, toward the auxiliary exit. He was wrong to expect less resistance there; however, there were friendly soldiers retaliating as well, taking some of the attention away from Alfred.
Brandon spots Alfred, Sara fighting off several ODST's with her energy sword with a shotgun on her back. She shook her head in disbelief, realizing that they're fighting their own.

"Alfred!!! Come on!!! We're getting the hell out of here!!!" Brandon calls, slashing another ODST with his knife. They press in harder, it making it near impossible to fight all of them. He hurls a frag grenade, stopping a good chunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff