4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

Who am I with: No-one
Where am I: In the Kitchen

George smiled as Bramble nooded, he wished that the girl spoke a little more as it made things slightly awkward but he didn't say anything and walked on after her. When he got outside, he took his T-Shirt straight of, the heat was unbearable and he knew he wouldn't manage otherwise. "I'm going straight into the sea if you don't mind Bramble, after all, it's really hot out here!" He said to her before running at the sea. He would have carried her into the water or thrown her in but they were strangers and the chances of her taking to that kindly weren't very big.

"It's lovely in here!" George shouted to Bramble, suddenly noticing that he had forgotten to swap his shorts for his trunks, he couldn't care less though, he was going to have fun. "When are you coming to join?" He asked her before splashing some water, jokingly, in her direction.

User Image
Bramble Lafine
My life was black and white before you, Now it’s like the thing’s you’ve said, have painted all my roses red…
                                                            Bramble smiled and pulled off her short and tank top, ikicking off her black flip-flops and walking toward the water in her bikini and jumped in, letting the water submerge her.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

Who am I with: Bramble
Where am I: In the Sea

George had to put his hand over his mouth to ensure that he didn't wolf-whistle at Bramble, yes, she was really good-looking in her bikini, even if she did look about two years younger. "Nice jump," He said to her, regaining his massive grin. "So, now we're here, why don't we introduce ourselves," He told her, "Let's start with age, I'm 18, how old are you?" He asked her. Being honest, he couldn't care less about the introduction crap, he just wanted to check that he wasn't checking out a fourteen year old or something.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Fletch laughed as they both sat down.
"Does it?" Fletch asked. "I'm good with my hands you say." He winked at her. "I think I might have been born one actually." Fletch laughed, what the ******** was he saying.
"Aw thanks Autumn." He said, sliding up right in front of her. Feeling her hands on his back, made him feel warm inside. "Wow, you are the bestest person I know at doing massages." He smiled. "Also your the prettiest." He winked.

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn Micheals

Giggling at his silly flirtation she smiled. "Of course it felt good, or else I wouldn't say otherwise." Sliding closer behind him she wrapped her arms around his waist and smiled wider. "If you were born one then you must be good at a full body massage."
Blushing slightly at his compliment she grabbed the beer and took a swig. "Either you are getting drunk off of half of a beer or you might actually think I'm pretty." Standing up she placed her hands on her waist and looked out across the Ocean. "Looks like your male friend found himself a girlfriend, how cute." Running her hand through her red hair she turned around to face him. "By the way I stole that stash of weed from my ex. He deserved it." She said shrugging, "So, what's on today's agenda?"
User Image
Bramble Lafine
My life was black and white before you, Now it’s like the thing’s you’ve said, have painted all my roses red…
                                                            Bramble grinned shyly as he told her it was a good jump. She loved swimming; she was the top swimmer on her swim team.”I'm 16.” She said quietly. She was never the loudest speaker, and she absolutely hated public speaking.

Firebreathing Gekko

User Image
Christina Joy Hanson
Chrissy Joy

After resting for a moment she took another gulp from her beer. There was probably one last drink left in it so she took another gulp to finish the can off. She wondered if her sister had thought to pack any beer for her. Perhaps not, Because how would her sister even get beer. But if her sister had looked deeply enough through her things she would have found some beer plus more. That was why Chrissy Joy always locked her door. She didn't really fancy the idea of her parents finding out about her stash. It could be deadly if her parents went through her room. Then she stood up off the couch. She was going to search her suitcase to see if somehow Kari had snuck some of her stash into it. If Kari had somehow gotten into her locked room then she could probably find the stash. I guess I should tell you a little about Christina's family. For starters her real parents got a divorce when she was around seven years old, four months later her mom remaried. After she turned 14 she started living full time with her mom because her dad had become acholholic and a drug addict. So her mom had put her foot down, with the help of Christina's step dad, and said she and her older brother couldn't stay with their dad anymore. Of course she still saw her dad frequently. Then when she turned 15 her brother went off to college and during summer and breaks stayed at their dad's house. He didn't like his stepdad either. Alright alright I get it, you find his information boring so if you want to know more just ask Christina herself, and don't worry she doesn't mind talkig about her family just don't talk about happy and loving families. If you do I can positively tell you that your life will never be the same.

When she had walked a few steps she knelt down in front of her suitcase. Her logic had led her to belive that if she was going to find anything k would be in the suitcase. The dufflebag would be to obvious that would be the first place for her stepdad to look and nothing else would fit in her backpack. Once she opened up the sutcase and lifted up a bunch of folded shirts she found a 6-pack of beer. Setting the clothes back down she zipped the suitcase back up. She figured there was more than beer packed but it didn't require any more looking. But one question that nagged her was if she would continue smoking and drinking. Since she only did it to rebel against her parents would she still do it now? Because she wasn't under her parents rule anymore. She let her shoulders droop as she sighed. She had really messed up her life. But there was no turning back. There was only one good thing about it that she could see, by leadin the worst example ever her youger step and half sibligs would be better because they wouldn't want to end up like her. Doesn't that sound refreshing to have younger siblings look up to you and say that they don't want to be like you? I don't know about you but Chrissy Joy's heart felt weighed down after thinking those all to lovely thoughts. So she picked up her backpack and sat back down on the couch. In a time like this writing sounded like a wonderful thing. After sitting down she opened the back section of the backpack and pulled out a thick notebook. The she grabbed a pencil from another section of the backpack. With all the items she needed Christina coninued writing in the story she had started monthes ago, she was almost done with it to. All those hours in her room alone allowed her to acomplish a lot.

Ooc: Is there anyone else that's free to interact with? And sorry for the post...

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"Oh, okay." He smiled. "Thanks, I guess." Staring out into the beautiful view, his smile widened as she put her arms around his waist. How he wished he could turn around and make out with her there and then but he knew he couldn't do that... just yet. "Well." Fletch said. "I must be." His plan was to give her one, for her to relax and feel his massarging hands.

Fletch watched as Autumn swigged her beer.
"Oh shhh Autumn." Fletch smiled. "You're the most prettiest girl, I have ever seen." He blushed as she stood up and looked over the ocean.
"Oh, George." Fletch frowned, he didn't really know about George yet. At the moment, he didn't like him. "Its not really a suprise, he left me as soon as he said hello to flirt with her." He sighed. "He nearly caught me with the weed but - " He wiped the sweat from his brow.
"Autumn, to be honest, I'm not bothered with how you got the weed." He smiled. "If he deserved it, you did right to get it." He looked at her.
"Todays agenda." He said. "I'll give you a full body massage? Only if thats okay with you?" He winked flirtasiously.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

George suddenly changed his views on Bramble, she was cute, not good looking....he didn't really want to be known for perving on girls a bit younger than him. However, choosing to smile instead, he looked into her eyes and said,"Oh ok, whats your favourite food, I'm making dinner tonight so I need to know! he was kind of looking forward to this as it meant cooking, something he was decent at.

He playfully splashed the girl before looking over to the house and noticing a new girl entering, "Once you tell me, I will check that that foods in the kitchen! he told her, he wanted to meet the new girl who was hopefully closer to his age.

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn Micheals

Smiling she turned around facing Fletch. "Thanks George, and don't worry he did so I'm not too worried. Anyways, the best part is I am single and loving it." She moved closer to him and placed her hand on his cheek. "This might sound silly but I was instantly attracted to you when I first laid my eyes on you." Pressing her lips to his cheek she left a bright red mark in it's place. "As for that full body massage I am down with that. Good thing I brought a towel so I won't be completely nude." She said as she wrapped the towel around her slim figure and took her bikini off. Laying face down on the long chair she placed the towel over her butt exposing her bare back.
User Image
Bramble Lafine
                                                            Bramble shrugged.”I don't really mind what food we have, but I'm vegetarian, so I don't eat meat.” She said.
User Image
Abigail Taylor

xxxxxMy song: Drama Queen- Suzie McNeil
xxxxxxxMy thoughts: That little... How could he break up with me?!?!?!
xxxxxxxxxWho's cool enough to be in my presence: No one.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe hippest trends: top, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses

Abigail had a sour look on her damp face as she drove up to the cottage. The ginger quickly looked in the rear view mirror and quickly fixed up her makeup and dried her tears muttering how unfair it was that her boyfriend seriously just texted her saying that he was breaking up with her. She pulled on her sunglasses and got out of the car, wishing that her friends were with her so that they could carry her bags she sighed and grabbed her many bags from the back of her car and strutted towards the door, not really caring why she was here, just wanting an excuse to forget Josh. That stupid jock... How could someone like him totally not see that he and Abigail were perfect for each other? She was popular and he was a jock, it was like it was meant to be! If he dare think that he could get away with breaking up with her, Abbey would definitely prove him wrong. She entered the house and went to a free bedroom, checking every other one of them for something to prove someone was there. she placed her stuff on the floor still not bothering to take off her sunglasses or put on a top over her bikini top.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

George nodded and splashed her one more time before saying, "I'll make another option for vegetarians!" He then smiled at her and ran back to the house. As he entered, he noticed the new girl sitting on the sofa in the living room. Straightaway he ran into the room. "Well hello there, I am George," He said to her, offering the girl his hand to shake.

User Image
Bramble Lafine
                                                            Bramble smiled. She hadn't cared to tell him her 17th birhtday was two days from now. She didn't want to make it a big thing. She swam around, diving under.

Firebreathing Gekko

User Image
Christina Joy Hanson
Chrissy Joy

She looked at the paper intensely. Why was her mind so blank right now? Was it caused because she had just gulfed down a beer? Even if her mind was blank she still had added a few words to the page. It was taking so long though with a blank mind. Then after a sudden light bulb appeared she rapidly wrote another three lines of text. But she was stuck for a moment and not caused by lack of creativity. She needed to envision a log cabin and it snowing outside. It was always hard when you had to imagine places that you have never been to, especially to get the scents down. So she stuck the pencil into the rings of the notebook and then set it down on the ground. Now was time to try and see if her half-drunk mind could think. She closed her eyes and tried to envision herself in a log cabin. What would she see? What would she smell? How would she feel? For starters she told herself that outside it was snowing and cold out. With that in mind the fireplace that was in the cabin would have logs in it and a fire started. But she wouldn’t smell smoke because there was a chimney. Some food might be cooking in the kitchen. The next question on her mind was what the cabin would have for furniture. Would there be any deer heads mounted above the fireplace? Then a voice was talking to her. Who was it now she wondered. She opened her eyes and looked at the stranger. His name was George, probably another of her new roomates. "Hi, you can call me Chrissy Joy." She noticed that the beer can was still on the ground in front of the couch she hoped he didn't see. Wait why did she care, drinking beer wasn't all that bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff