Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Christina Joy Hanson
But call me Chris, or Chrissy, or whatever, not Christina

Christina opened another can of beer and looked at Fletch, "Do you want one?" She asked, in her cheerful tone. Chrissy hadn't been this cheerful in a while, it was something about this new group of people that made her happy. However, she inwardly let out a groan, when she saw that Fletch's attention was focused on somebody else, and that somebody was Sarah. She was taken, why was he so interested in her but not Chrissy? "Fletch, do you want one?" She asked again, before downing the can in her hands. "Ok, don't worry about it," She said with a sigh, "See you tomorrow, yeah?" She asked him, she would be surprised if he even heard her now. "So yeah, night Fletch, nice to meet you by the way," She rolled her eyes behind his head before looking to the others in the room, "Yeah, I'm really tired, didn't get much sleep last night you know," She laughed slightly, "It's been cool to meet all of you today and look forward to tomorrow." She laughed, and smiled appreciatively at George, "It looks like I'm still in your room tonight babe, Fletch didn't bother moving my stuff," She winked in Fletch's direction, before going into George's room.

Stripping down to her underwear, it was a habit when sleeping alone, she put herself under the quilt of her queen-sized bed and yawned. Looking up into the air, she heard the laughs of everybody from the other room. On any normal day, she would've been the last asleep, and the last awake. However, for some unknown reason she was jealous of Sarah and well, things weren't going to go well if things continued the way they did, especially if Chrissy accidentally told Ashton a lie about them? Christina smiled to herself before rolling over and closing her eyes.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Fletch focused on Sarah for pretty much after that last kiss, he didn't even realize that Chrissy was talking to him.
"Oops sorry babe." He said, he stood up and lightly kissed her on the cheek. "I'll move your stuff tomorrow yeah?" He smiled and then watched as she left to go.

Once she had gone, Fletch made his way over to Ashton and Sarah.
"You're lucky there." He said. "She's a fine kisser you know." He laughed and then winked at Ashton.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

Ashton wouldn't have normally had a problem here, they had played a kissing game and his girlfriend had been kissed, no biggie. However, when it was the same guy twice, and they looked like they were enjoying it, it was trouble. It's just a game, He thought to himself, taking the can from Sarah and downing the whole thing in one. He looked over to Abigail as he was kissing Autumn, strangely enough, they both seemed to be well into it, was his sister a lesbian? Abigail was a good kisser though, so it didn't surprise him how long Autumn was kissing her for. He already knew though, until he could trust these guys fully, there was no way he was playing this with them again.

Looking at Chrissy going to sleep, he suddenly realized she had the right idea. "Do you fancy calling it a night Sarah?" He asked her, "Our first proper night together?" He winked and took her hand, just about to lead her away when Fletch came over, drunk or not, he had pissed of Ashton so bad. "I know I am lucky," He grunted back to Fletch, trying to get him to go away, yet he just carried on. Letting go of Sarah's hand, he clenched his fist and punched Fletch straight in the face, massaging his hand afterwards, "Just stay the ******** away from her, she's mine, don't you get that?" He yelled, tempted to punch him again, before feeling that he was getting held back by George. He looked at Fletch one more time, before storming out of the room, out of the house and onto the beach.

It was fairly cold outside, but he didn't care, he hugged his knees to his chest and sat there, just thinking.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Fletch held his face in agony after Ashton punched him.
"Ouch, that hurt." Fletch said, sporting his bloody nose. "I was only having a laugh." He pulled a tissue out of his pocket and wrapped it around his nose. He then watched as Ashton stormed of.
"Whats wrong with him?" He asked Sarah.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Samuel Pepper

I know you love me...

Sam sighed as Ashton stormed off.
"Babe." He said to Autumn. "Let me sort him out, I don't want you too at the mo, he seems violent." He kissed her and then turned to George.
"You coming?" He then grabbed a few beers and ran out to the Beach.

When he got there, he saw Ashton with his knees up to his chest.
"Ashton." He said quietly. "Whats up mate?" He threw him a beer and then sat down next to him.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

Who am I with: Joseph, Sarah, Autumn, Abigail, Fletch
Where am I: In front of the hut

George looked at Ashton, quite shocked by his sudden outburst, Fletch had a point, he had been only joking. "Fletch, I don't know him too well, but that was probably just the drink talking, I'll sort him out," He smiled at them all, before going after Samuel. However, just as he was about to go through the front door, he remembered something, "I shouldn't be too long, Abi, will you stay up for a while please babe?" He asked her, "I just need to talk to you about something." He smiled at everybody before going up to Ashton and Samuel. "I need another beer," He said to Samuel, taking one out of the collection. He looked at Ashton and also saw him with another can - this was his third, right? He only needed one more for George to pass challenge two.

"That was some performance mate," He said to Ashton with a laugh, patting him no the shoulder, "Showing Fletch who's boss, nice." George didn't really like Ashton so far, he had no sense of humour unlike George and Fletch. He opened Ashton's beer can, and gave it to him, "Drink up dude, you'll feel better." He looked out to the sea, before turning to the other two with him, "I don't blame you of course, I'm sure Sam here would've punched him, if that was Autumn, wouldn't you?" He asked the lad that he met at the shops earlier that day. "He's just trying to annoy you, most probably, but he won't any more after that," Now was the time to keep a conversation going, "So, how did you meet Sarah, anyway?" He asked Ashton.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

Ashton regretted what he had done in the end, Fletch was probably just joking around, and he also needed to give Sarah some freedom, at least. He looked at Samuel as he started speaking, "Autumn send you out did she?" A smile slightly forming on his face at the fact that his sister sounded like she cared, "He was trying to get my girlfriend into bed, that's what's up. We've known each other for six years, started going out today and already he's trying to ruin it," He looked down at the beer can, and decided not to pick it up yet, he had already had two.

When George came out, Ashton almost sighed, this d**k had also annoyed him tonight. "So it was the right thing to do, yeah?" Ashton asked him, with a slight smile, "I guess, cheers guys, you know how to cheer a person up!" He raised his can that George opened for him and toasted, "Cheers to the only good lads in this place, and Joseph," He laughed before gulping it down. "Hopefully he won't try again, otherwise I know more that a slight punch," He laughed again, before replying to George's question, "She was in my ex-girlfriends cheer leading group." He didn't rally want to go into much detail about it, "So Sammy boy, how and when did you and Autumn meet, aye?" He asked, with a wink.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Abigail Taylor

xxxxxMy song: Drama Queen- Suzie McNeil
xxxxxxxMy thoughts: Great... He's drunk
xxxxxxxxxWho's cool enough to be in my presence: Fletch and Christina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe hippest trends: top, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses

Abi smiled as the bottle landed on the person who she had wanted to kiss all night. Rushing forward they shared a long kiss; okay it wasn't as exciting as with Autumn but it was good.
"So are you George." She smiled. "Thank-you - really."

She sat back down waiting for the bottle to carry on spinning when the trouble arrived between Ashton and Fletch. Sighing softly, she moved herself away. Then George said something.
"Okay babe." Abi said, intrigued to what he might actually want. Raising her shoulders, she decided to go and find her lipstick.

Which room was hers again! There were like 5 different ones and no way was she going to remember her way after all that drink. She tried one and entered straight away, it felt like the right one. Walking into the room, she approached the side of the bed next to the window and to her horror realized that she had the wrong one. Turning slowly round, she saw Chrissy lying in a bed. So she was in George's room... hmmm. At least it suited the theory that George and Chrissy didn't sleep together. As she looked at the sleeping girl, her heart and brain told her to different things... But she went along with her heart. Abi climbed into the bed next to Chrissy and placed her soft lips over hers.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Christina Joy Hanson

Christina was awoken by a single kiss. What was it? Who was it? Fletch? Noticing in excitement, she smiled against the lips , and whispered, "Fletch, you came, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this," She opened her eyes and realized that she still could not see, so he had blindfolded her, how saucy. She laughed flirtatiously before rolling on top of him and kissing the lips, letting their tongues dance for ages. Then came the time when she was prepared, Chrissy put her hands to Fletch's trouser button, and undid it, pulling them down slowly. "You smell so gorgeous, gorgeous," She said to her now boy, kissing his neck, she was having the best night of her life. "Is this my repayment from not getting a snog from you tonight?" She asked him, practically tearing off his t-shirt. "I can't wait until we share the room and double bed!" She carried on kissing him, moving down to the chest, "I could get used to this."

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Taking a few sips of her beer she smiled up at Ashton and blushed when he clasped her hand in his own. "It is our first night together," She agreed. Not the best first date, but she'll make it up to him. Ashton started to lead her away from the group when Fletch came up to them and said how good of a kisser she was and how Ashton was lucky to have her. "Yes he is lucky to have me. He's the only one who will ever get my kisses from now on." She said putting her food down. "Besides, it was only a game. I was only trying to-" She was cut off by hearing a loud sound that came from Ashton's fist hitting Fletch's nose. "Ashton!" She yelled after him as he massaged his hand and left the cabin.
"He's just jealous." She muttered to herself. When Sam, and George left to go after Ashton she sighed. "Come on Fletch, I'll take care of your nose." She said as she grabbed his hand and led him to to kitchen. Motioning for him to sit down at the bar stool she turned and got a damp rag and placed it on his nose. "You know you deserved that." She said to him as she grabbed his hand and placed it over the rag. "Hold it there so it will help the bleeding and the swelling." Part of her wanted to run out to Ashton and throw her arms around him and hold him. However, the other part wanted to help out Fletch. Guess what part won. "I am his girlfriend now Fletch, what kisses we shared was only part of the game." She said half believing what she was saying. No she couldn't betray Ashton, she couldn't be another Jamie.

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn

"Just be careful Sam," She said as she kissed him back. "I don't want more than one guy to get hurt tonight." She said as she finished her beer and walked around to get another one. "These things are amazing." She said as she took a deep swig. "I'll wait right here for you babe." She shouted after him. She watched Sarah tend to Fletch like a mother hen. Snickering she rolled her eyes and plopped herself on the couch, drifting slowly into a drunken slumber.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"Well, lucky him." Fletch replied, that was before the punch anyway. Blood dripped out of his nose as he heard Sarah mutter three words. "Jealous, you can say that again."

Fletch smiled as Sarah led him out to the kitchen. He then sighed as he put a damp rag against his nose.
"Yeah well, not my fault he got there first is it?" He flashed her a smile. "Okay Sarah." He pinched his nose lightly with the rag.
"Part of the game?" Fletch asked. "Okay?" He smiled at her and slowly stood up, he leant down and put his mouth upto her ear.
"What if I still want to play?" Fletch whispered, rubbing her leg softly with his free hand.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Abigail Taylor

xxxxxMy song: Drama Queen- Suzie McNeil
xxxxxxxMy thoughts: Great... He's drunk
xxxxxxxxxWho's cool enough to be in my presence: Fletch and Christina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe hippest trends: top, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses

Abi smiled when Christina thought she was Fletch, how wrong was she? She quickly grabbed one of Chrissy's unpacked scarfs and tied it around her eyes. The smiled as Chrissy roled on top of her and started kissing her again, with tongues. Their tongues dance for ages until Chrissy pulled away. Then came somethig unexpected Chrissy undid her shorts and started pulling them down, she did the same to Chrissy. She wanted to reply to her but that would give the game away. She felt Chrissy kissing her neck and she stroked the back of her head in return. When Chrissy asked her if this was a repayment for not snogging her earlier, she smiled and kissed her again. Then Chrissy ripped of her bikini top, so she took Chrissy's dress off. Then Chrissy kissed her chest, Abi put her hands on top of Chrissy's head and then clothes were flying around the room.

TIMESKIP

Abi kissed Chrissy, once more letting their tongues dance and then stood up. Earlier, Chrissy had ripped her bikini top so that was going to be hard... She picked up the ruin of it and picked up Chrissy's bra, she slipped that on and then ran to her current room. She then took it off, threw her bikini in her suitcase and changed to her pyjamas. She then applied some lipstick.

Making her way to the room in where they played the games, she saw Autumn in a drunken slumber on the sofa. She sat down next to her and smiled.
"Are they still not back?" She asked Autumn, wanting to kiss her also.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Samuel Pepper

I know you love me...

Samuel smiled as George came up also.
"Sure thing mate." He smiled at him and threw him a can. "Na, I just wanted to see if you were okay." He looked at Ashton.
"I'm not sure if you know but he briefly went out with Autumn earlier." He said awkwardly. "I'm just telling you to watch out for him a bit yeah?" Okay, that was a lie but Sam didn't really like Fletch anyway.

"I gotta admit, I will never get on the wrong side of you." Sam smiled. "It was kinda nice." Then George gave a short speech.
"Yeah, helps me everytime." He said. "Yeah cause I would, if someone was giving me girlfriend the odd kiss, I'd do the same. That Joseph boy earlier was checking her out which I sorted."

"Of course it was mate." Samuel smiled. "Its my job." He laughed, then opened up another can. "Cheers amigos." He drunk up and laughed at what Ashton said.
"Fair enough." He smiled. "We met up today actually, she was shopping and it was love at first sight." He instantly knew he shouldn't have said that, Ashton might have thought that he was taking advantage of his sister.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Christina Joy Hanson

Christina smiled all the way through her encounter with Fletch, and was so happy when she felt her clothes coming off, this was certainly something special. The only worry that she had at the moment was what if George came in, though she didn't care, the moment was too perfect. "Now either you've gone mute Fletch," She said to him, caressing his back, "Or you're really into this." She giggled, this had like been a great first date.

When she heard Fletch got up, and well, end what they were doing, Christina sighed. "Going already?" She asked him, feeling a couple of more kisses, "You're good at that babe anyway, best time ever I think." She smiled before she heard the door slam. Taking the scarf from her eyes, she looked around the room, biting her lip. That had been oh so perfect! Just where had Fletch thrown her bra? She swept around on the floor, looking for it, but there was no hope, where could she find this? She could easily get one out of her suitcase, but they were at the bottom, and what if George came in? Rolling her eyes, Christina got back into her bed, too exposed for her own liking, and wrapped herself up in the blankets. She closed her eyes for the second time that night, and thought about Fletch, her and the possible future she could relay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff