4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

Who am I with: Everybody but Bramble
Where am I: In front of the hut

The bottle didn't land on Abigail as George hoped; instead, it landed on Autumn, which George was equally fine with, due to the fact that she was a different gender for one, and she herself were very beautiful. However, George hadn't really connected with her as much as he would've liked to connect to everybody, she seemed to want to keep herself to herself...and her boyfriend, whoever that happened to be at the time. "Now it's actually happening, this idea feels weird," George announced, with a slight laugh, before giving Samuel an apologetic look and walking over to Autumn. "This is going to be the best thing you ever have," He said before looking at Sam, and saying with a slight laugh, "I'm joking big guy." Not putting it off for any longer, he slowly moved his head until their lips were touching, and kissed her, waiting for her to respond, and only introducing tongues if she did.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Christina Joy Hanson
But call me Chris, or Chrissy, or whatever, not Christina

Christina carried on laughing at Fletch, surprised at how much fun that she was actually having. The only thing that would add to the perfectness, was a slight puff or something. Hearing Fletch offer to move all of her stuff to his room, she smiled lightly, biting her lip. "If you like Fletch, completely your choice, don't worry too much if you can't be bothered." Ok, things were even better now, Fletch had rose over her attempt at making him jealous, so things were yeah, great. "You know it's fine Fletch, I've seen guys that have been dickier than you in my past," She laughed, before watching George spin the bottle.

Watching it spin, Chrissy had a strange feeling that it would land on her, which she really did hope didn't happen. There was something about George that, in her eyes, made him seem desperate for a chick by his side. He was sweet to say the least, just a bit not-her-type. Thankfully, the bottle didn't land on her, but Autumn. Chrissy laughed slightly at this, looking at Fletch for any signs of jealousy.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

Ashton almost had a tear to his eye, as Autumn replied to him. "Of course I've been looking for you, I've missed you ever since we were separated!" He noticed that he was causing quite a scene so stepped back a little. "I can't wait for it you know," Ashton said to Autumn, taking Sarah's hand and going to sit down, a lot closer to them now, "Do you fancy coming along for the ride Sarah?" He asked her, "Completely up to you." He smiled, before turning back to Autumn, "You look so well, you've picked a nice boyfriend, I'm proud of you sis!"

Ashton watched the bottle spin, and was quite dismayed when the bottle landed on Autumn, but didn't say too much on the subject. After all, she was definitely her own person now. When George started telling jokes, Ashton released a fake laugh before muttering, "This guy's so funny," Then he rolled his eyes. Watching them kiss felt so wrong, Ashton felt like he should do something, but he didn't; it was a game after all.

xXxDarkAngel07xXx rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn

"I guess that we could owe her that much," She said laughing. "And babe you taste much better than a burger, the burger only satisfies my hunger. Well, that's good that she has a boyfriend. At least her eyes aren't on you anymore."
"Well, for now let's have some fun with this kissing game and hopefully I won't get too jealous of Sam kissing another girl." She said giggling. "Did you want to come play catch up with my brother and I? or would you rather just stay here and chill for a few hours?" She asked Sam. Honestly it would be weird if Sam came along. What boyfriend/girlfriend would want to tag along to a family reunion. "If you don't want to it's fine with me to."
"Well, we just started going out. He's my second one that I've been with since I've been up here. Fist guy didn't last too long, but with Sam it'll be different. I've lost count of how many guys I've been with. What can I say? I aim to please." She got out before George placed his eager lips against hers. He wasn't too bad of a kisser, just not that great either. Closing her eyes she responded to the kiss and opened her mouth just a bit to let their tongues meat and dance together for a breif moment. Breaking apart she smiled and said, "Not bad George, but Sam is better." Shrugging she went to where the bottle was and gave it a good spin, unsure of who it was going to land on.

WatchBlood114 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Samuel Pepper

I know you love me...

"Yeah true." Sam smiled. "What I satisfy more than that?" He winked. "They never were, we had a drunken fling and then decided to be friends."
"Haha, I won't get jealous of you kissing another boy." He laughed. "Um, I'd rather just relax here ta." He smiled. "It would be nice for just you two to have a lil catchup and then in the later days us four can go out somewhere for dinner?" He smiled as Autumn told Ashton about him and her lovelife. Then George came over, Samuel laughed at what Ashton said. He watched on in jealousy as George kissed Autumn. Then Autumn spun the bottle and it landed on him.
"Hey gorgeous." He laughed, then kissed her meeting tounges straightaway.

After a short while, he let go and then spun the bottle.

grays012 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

Ashton watched his sister kiss the two men, not very content. He didn't like George, he didn't know what it was, but something about him annoyed Ashton so much. When the two had kissed, Ashton could've sworn that George was desperate for the kiss, had he never had one before or something? At least Autumn wasn't' some kind of slut, yes, she had kissed George, but her kiss wasn't as meaningful as it was with Sam, them two belonged together. "Those two do look cute together," He whispered to Sarah, before watching Sam spin the bottle, with a smile.

What Ashton hadn't thought about, was that the bottle would land on him. In fact, he was quite shocked when the bottle did land on him, looking at Sam. At least this, would just make it look like a drunken thing, like the brother and the sister's boyfriend getting on like a right pair of best mates. "Come here then Sam," He said to him with a wink, kissing him on the cheek, as he promised before the game started. Making sure that it was very brief and quick, he pulled away and wanted to make a joke to Autumn about it, but wasn't quite to sure what to say. "I can see why he's your boyfriend sis," He said to his sister with a wink, before moving over to the bottle.

Due to his strong grip, when he started spinning the bottle, it went very fast. Ashton hoped that it landed on Sarah, or if not at least a girl. If it wasn't Sarah, the most he was going to do, was kiss them on the cheek, he wouldn't let them kiss him or anything. Taking hold of Sarah's hand, he watched the bottle spin...

WatchBlood114 generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Abigail Taylor

xxxxxMy song: Drama Queen- Suzie McNeil
xxxxxxxMy thoughts: Great... He's drunk
xxxxxxxxxWho's cool enough to be in my presence: Fletch and Christina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe hippest trends: top, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses

Abi smiled as the game finally begun. She just hoped that the bottle landed on her. She smiled but then frowned when it landed on Autumn. Then was the horror of watching the kiss with jealousy.

Then it was the b***h and Sam, which was just boring.

Then Sam and Ashton which was just funny.

Then Ashton spun and it landed on her... Perfect! George kissed Autumn so now it was time for her to kiss Autumns brother. She stood up and walked over and then kissed him, she let their tongues meet for a while and then stroked his back lightly. She then broke away and put her head up to his ear.
"Pretty good." She whispered. She then made her way to the bottle and spun it.

xXxDarkAngel07xXx rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn

Autumn was having a blast! Not only was she satisfying her wild side but she has a wonderful boyfriend to be with. "Of course you satisfy me," She said as she kissed him on the cheek. "I've had my share of flings love, so no worries."
"At least when I kiss another guy now I wouldn't feel a thing. So no reason to be jealous. Besides, your kisses aren't sloppy." She said winking at him as she watched the bottle land on Sam. "At least I get to kiss my man now." She said as Sam kissed her with heated passion.
Breaking away from the kiss she watched the bottle land on Ashton and giggled. "Guess you can try out both siblings now." She said teasingly. As she watched them just quickly kiss each other on the cheek. "And Sam, thanks for just letting Ashton and I play catch up alone. We'll make sure to include you in a group outing. And yes, you can see why I like to be with him so." She said as she dramatically placed a hand over her heart and gasped.
She watched Ashton spin the bottle and it landed on Abigail. Rolling her eyes she pretended to pick lint off of her clothes and glanced up and watched Abigail eagerly kiss Ashton. Wow, and people thought that she was desperate? Hmph. She could show her a thing or two about how to please a man. The kiss ended and watched Abigail spin the bottle. Of course it landed on her. Smirking she walked over to Abigail and framed her face between her hands and whispered," Don't worry, I'll make this breif." She said as she kissed Abigail on the lips. Closing her eyes she slid her tongue between Abigail's lips and kissed her like she had never kissed another girl before. Breaking away slowly she smiled. "That wasn't too bad was it Abi." She said teasingly and spun the bottle.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Abigail Taylor

xxxxxMy song: Drama Queen- Suzie McNeil
xxxxxxxMy thoughts: Great... He's drunk
xxxxxxxxxWho's cool enough to be in my presence: Fletch and Christina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe hippest trends: top, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses

Abi sighed when the bottle landed on Autumn, her worst enemy already but she didn't want that to show.
"Okay, thanks." Abi smiled briefly, then she was kissed. A tingly feeling went through her, it felt good. She had never kissed another girl like this before. Then, the tongues came in. Abi carried on the kiss for as long as she could before Autumn pulled away.
"That was amazing." She whispered softly into Autumns ear as she pulled away.

grays012 generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Christina Joy Hanson
But call me Chris, or Chrissy, or whatever, not Christina

Christina watched as the two girls literally made out in front of everybody, it kind of shocked Christina, were they both lesbians? They had both seemed to be so into it, enjoying the sensation of having each other there. Chrissy liked Abigail, though she was a slight drama queen, she was talking about her ex a lot, so she was definitely straight, right? This kiss was a lot unlike Ashton's and Samuel's, which had been slightly comical and only a quick kiss on the cheek.

When Autumn spun the bottle, Chrissy was more than shocked when the bottle landed on her. What would she do? A quick kiss on the cheek? No, she couldn't do that, she hadn't put that rule forward like Ashton had, this was going to have to be proper. Millions of thoughts ran through her head as she crossed the room to Autumn, "This bottles seriously trying to turn you lesbian, isn't it?" Chrissy asked Autumn, with a half-smile, wasn't she meant to hate this chick? "Well here goes nothing," She muttered, with a sigh, before kissing Autumn on the lips. At that moment, she saw Fletch's face, and then she knew it was time to make him jealous? How? By getting it off with his ex-girlfriend. An expected second turned into ten as she brought forward her tongue, and allowed it to play with Autumn's for about ten to twenty more seconds, before breaking it away. She's actually a good kisser, She thought to herself, before turning to Autumn, "Don't expect too many of them babe," She said to her with a wink, before going back over to Fletch, "I can see what you saw in her," She whispered to him, before laughing and saying, "I'm joking Fletchy."

Chrissy leant forward and spun the bottle slowly, half-hoping it would land on Fletch, half-hoping it wouldn't to make him more jealous. By the look on his face, she was succeeding.

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn

"You're not too bad yourself Abigail," Autumn smiled at her and looked at Chrissy when the bottle landed on her next. "I swear you guys rigged this game so that you could watch us hot girls make out." Autumn said jokingly. "Or they want us all lesbians," She agreed with Chrissy. When Christina placed her unsure lips against her own she could tell the nervousness radiating off of her.
Placing a gentle hand on Chrissy's face she deepened the kiss and swirled her tongue teasingly against Chrissy's. She was actually enjoying this game, and it wasn't the beer that had taken over either. When Chrissy broke the kiss and told her not to expect too many of them she shrugged. "It's only a fun game." She said jokingly and walked back over to Sam to sit on his lap.
"Are you enjoying the show babe? I know you guys think it's hot when two girls kiss." She said with a smirk on her face. "It's okay, I think it's hot to." Glancing over at Sarah she noticed that she was a little quiet. "Are you having fun Sarah?" She asked her trying to spike up a conversation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff