Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn

"So what happened with the other chick? Did she get too clingy or was she just that bad in bed?" She couldn't help but snicker. To be honest she really didn't want to know, besides what's in the past was in the past.

"You better stick up for me, or I'll make sure you beg to have me in every way." She smiled wickedly. The pot calmed her down a lot. As they sat down she opened up the canned beer and drank heavily from it, quenching her thirst.

"Just you wait, after the food we are playing games." She said as she dug into her burger. This was a really good idea! Fantastic food, good company, and lots and lots of booze!! This night couldn't have gotten better. She had some friends, well one, but she didn't know if he even counted. Smiling at Sam she reached up licked the corner of his mouth. "You had some juices baby. And let me tell you, you taste almost as good as my burger if not better."

Turning back to her food she continued to eat. "So, you aren't regretting coming up here are you?" She asked him flirtatiously. "Especially leaving what's her face behind?" She knew she shouldn't have asked him about her, because now she felt a little jealous. Feeling someone watching her she turned around and saw a guy. He looked famliar as if she knew him somehow someway. For some weird reason he reminded her of her twin, Ashton. However, she knew that that was impossible. He was with their mother...

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

"Well, I am glad that I am the first girl to hear those words." She said as she got off the phone with Jamie. "You don't know what it means to me." She said giggling. Taking a drink from her can she had noticed that he was watching the red head for a minute. Did he think she was attractive? Did he like her more than Sarah?? No, that couldn't be it.
"Well, I would fight for you baby. I wish I would have faught Jamie at school for you, but she's scary." Finishing up her plate she glanced back over at Ashton and noticed that he was looking at the red head again.
"Ashton, why do you keep looking at her? Do you know her or something?" She asked Ashton head on. She couldn't do secrets. They tear people a part. "Cause if you do you can tell me. If you want we can go over there and introduce ourselves, maybe even have another couple to hang out with?" She asked hopefully. She wanted him to be honest with her. For some reason she felt that he wasn't looking at her sexually, but a long lost friend perhapse? "What do you say baby?"

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

Who am I with: Everybody but Bramble
Where am I: In front of the hut

George smiled as everybody followed his chant of 'cheers', however, he did see that some didn't but he wasn't too bothered, more people did than he expected. When Christina asked him about if it's ok that they shared the same room still, George wasn't quite too sure what to say, "Erm, for the mean time you can I guess, though I thought you would want to move in with Fletch?" He asked, "Though it's, erm, fine by me," He said to her. By his surprise, Abigail seemed to be quite jealous by the fact, asking them questions, thinking that they were together. "No, we're not together Abi," George said to her with a smile, when Christina went away, George said to her, "It was more of a, hey you're a nice boy George, one of my only friends here right now, fancy staying in the same room?" It was more or less the truth, other than the fact that George had suggested it, though after talking to Abigail, he regretted it now. "We hadn't known each other yesterday, I'm not like a ten-minute relationship guy like Fletch and Autumn," He whispered, just loud enough so Abigail could hear. George laughed at her face comment, before she said about Bramble. He guessed that Bramble would be annoyed with him, hopefully she got over it when he apologised, "I guess that she's not joining us tonight then, it's a shame I guess but then again, this kind of night doesn't sound like her kind of night." He shrugged before saying, "Yeah, I'm buying her a book, and don't worry, I'll definitely apologise when she's not so mad with me."

George had felt his phone vibrating when he was talking to Abigail, and had considered ignoring it, until he realized that it could be an update from his Mother, who had apparently fallen down the stairs. He shook his head and opened up his messages, noticing that it was from an unknown number. Ok, which wierdo has got hold of my number? He thought to himself with a smile, before opening up the message. The first thing he saw frightened him like mad, his Mother and Leon were tied up, to chairs. Leon was still sleeping and his Mother looked terrified. He noticed that he was starting to sweat, he was probably going pale as well, he was about to show Abigail, when he read the text message for himself. How did this shark person know that his two closest friends were Abigail and Jo? Were they being watched? "Be back in a bit guys," George said to Jo and Abi, before running into the house. He checked along the walls, anywhere where a camera might be, yet, he found nothing. With shaking hands, he read the text message again, so nobody was allowed to know? He had to keep this to himself? George looked at his first mission: Persuade the group to play spin the bottle. Did that mean get everybody at the party to play it? Get Bramble to play it as well? No, not Bramble, she would never play, and well, she wasn't exactly in the group right now. Mission Two: Make sure that Ashton Michaels has more than three beers? Who even was Ashton? The guy who had just said thank-you to him earlier, the one hanging around with the blonde? Mission Three: Basically, sleep with Abigail. George knew that he would probably not mind that one, but how could he? Suggest going to her room or kick Chrissy out? "Which sick person makes this..?" He asked aloud, rubbing the feeling of any tears out of his eyes with thought, before he text back:

I don't know who you are, but release my family. My brother is only five, he can't go through this, have a heart!
If you can't find yourself to do that, at least feed them properly and stuff? Why couldn't you have taken my Father instead?
You sick b*****d.

George sighed before going out to the front-yard, "Hey guys, who's up for Spin the Bottle?" He asked, looking at the couples, "If you're in couples, then, we can, I dunno, make the kisses shorter or something?" He laughed, "Come on, for a group like us, it will be fun." George turned to Autumn and Sarah, speaking to them particularly, "I know you two won't be happy with having your boyfriends kiss someone else, but just think, it's only one game, not life or anything." George hated the idea of it all, he thought it was an awful idea, split relationships up before they even started? Yet, he had to do it to save his family, "Just as our first game? Then we can play a drinking game or something?" George was almost desperate now, he wanted to get this over and done with, then he would have a drinking session with Ashton. "Fletch mate, you got a beer?" He asked him, "So who's up for it?" He asked, scared that he just looked like a drunk fool.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Christina Joy Hanson
But call me Chris, or Chrissy, or whatever, not Christina

Christina laughed at Fletch's comment as he came and sat down next to her, "Somebody seems slightly more sober," Christina said to him with a small laugh, "You don't owe me anything, don't worry Fletch," She said to him, "As far as I know, all you did was kiss me, and then invite me to your room. Just another day in the life of Fletch, ay?" She asked, with a wink. "It was fine, though you're a crap kisser." Chrissy waited for twenty seconds to see his reaction, before saying, "I'm joking, it was nice, but probably best not to express your feelings when your drunk?" She laughed before turning back to George, "Well, I'm not too bothered at the moment, Fletch hasn't asked me and well, I don't know if I can be asked to move all my stuff tonight," She smiled, this was hopefully making him jealous, "Glad it's okay though."

When George left, Christina turned to Fletch, with amusement, "Tonight's either going to go one of two ways," She said to him, "It's going to be ultimately gay, or it's going to be one of the most wild, actually, the best night of my life," She kissed him on the cheek, "By the way, I forgive you." Chrissy said to him with a smile. When George came running through suggesting to play spin the bottle, Christina looked at him, he looked strange compared to what he was three minutes ago before he ran out. "Well somebody's a light-weight, drunk already," She announced to the rest of the group, though his idea did sound quite good. What's more, hopefully, it would make Fletch even more jealous? "I'm in," Christina shouted, a huge smile on her face, "Come on you guys, don't be boring!"

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

"Do you want to shut up mate?" Ashton asked Fletch, quite annoyed, "Is it because your girlfriend dumped you that you're jealous of us so decide to mock us?" Ashton looked over at the red-head, before realizing that Sarah was looking at him. He clenched his fists, looking back over to Fletch, before realizing that he wasn't worth it. Sarah's comment made him smile though, "Finally being able to be with you, that's literally my life complete!" He said to her, giving her a kiss. "Jamie, she's scarily possessive, I do get your point. Though now, she could never come between us." Hearing Sarah ask about the red-head, Ashton didn't know how to respond at first. He took her hand and led her round to the side of the building, "Ok, this is going to sound really weird Sarah, but I'm paranoid," He said to her, "I'm not attracted to her at all, I don't know her, but when I see red-heads my age, I always think that I'm seeing my twin-sister Autumn again." He shook his head, "I know it's stupid, but we haven't seen each other in about eight years, and I seem to think every red-head my age is her. Once I find out her name, I'll stop trying to see for myself and stuff." Ashton turned to Sarah when she said about introducing themselves, "That's a nice idea babe, is that ok with you?" He asked her, taking both of her hands and giving her another kiss. "You have to trust me, you're the only woman that I'll ever have my eyes on," He said to her.

Ashton let go of one of Sarah's hands and led her over to the red-head and the male she was with, "Sorry, I don't believe we've ever met, my name is Ashton Michaels and this is my girlfriend Sarah," He said to them, offering his hand for them to shake. He heard George, the cook, come back and suggest playing Spin the Bottle. "Sorry, but I'm not playing, I have Sarah, this will just stir so much trouble!"

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

"I just can't believe that you broke up with her, and then came to me. This is just like a fairy tale, and I do agree with you. Being with you does make my life complete." She said as she responded to his kiss. "She may be possesive but I have what she can't have. You." She said giggling. She was happy.

When Ashton took both of her hands and led her to the side of the building she was shocked at what she had heard. He had a twin sister named Autumn! Who was a red-head! Glancing over her shoulder at the red-head she had to admit it but they did look similar. "Look Ashton, I think it would be a fantastic idea just to see. Because if she's not your sister, we can look together. And I better be the only girl you have your eyes set on." She said before they walked over to the red-head and her date. After Ashton had greeted them she linked her arm through his and leaned her head against his shoulder. Now it came down to who this red-head was and her date. "Come one it would be fun to play, besides I won't get mad. If you do get another girl just kiss her on her cheek."

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn was having a blast! She had had a lot of booze, not to mention the food was fantastic, and she was with the best date ever! However when the guy she had noticed earlier with the skinny blond came over her smile faultered a bit. Who was he? He did look familiar, but from where? Did she sleep with him once?

After they had introduced themselves, her heart dropped. Ashton??! Could it be..? No, it was impossible. After taking another sip of her beer she smiled and said, "My name is Autumn Micheals. And this is my boyfriend, Sam." Now it was time for the biggest question, "What is your mother's name?" Her heart had frozen for just a brief moment in time. This was it, this was the deciding factor if he was her brother or not.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

George looked at Christina, forcing a smile onto his face, "I'm not exactly drunk, I just thought it would be a nice idea, too, erm, you know. A wild party game for us all to get to know each other or something?" George hoped that people were buying it and smiled as Christina said that she was in, "Cool Chrissy, come on everyone, it will be fun!" He released a strange sort of laugh when Christina helped encourage everybody to play with them. It wasn't a laugh of happiness, or amusement, more of a laugh of desperation, though thankfully, it wasn't obvious enough for anyone to notice. George was almost frantic when Ashton said that he couldn't play, he was with Sarah. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME! A voice in George's head shouted out, though no sound escaped his lips. However, his girlfriend said that it could be fun, probably persuading him to play. "Yes, Sarah right?" He asked, "Listen to Sarah, Ashton, it will be fun and you can kiss them on the cheek if you wish?" He was sure that those weren't the exact rules, but if it persuaded them to play? He turned to the others in the room, "How about you guys, Abi, Autumn, Fletch, Sam?" He asked, desperately wanting them to play.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

Autumn Michaels. The two words that had escaped the red-heads lips. Those two words had sent his head spinning, made his eyes wide. She must have seen something too as she asked him to name his Mother. There was no other thing about this, Autumn was definitely his twin-sister that was taken away from him. "Forget about that, it's so good to see you sister," Ashton said to her, wrapping her in his arms, "I've missed you so much, I've been waiting for this day for so long." He kissed her cheek, "Tell me everything about your life with Mother, how has it been?" He asked her, "Oh and anyway, she's called Patricia Michaels." He let go of the embrace with his sister, and would've asked her more, had George not stopped rabbiting on, obviously impatient with him. "Ok, if Sarah's ok with it, I'll play, but on the cheek only, sorry ladies, you're not getting much of Ashton tonight," He smiled before turning back to Autumn, "Me and you need a massive catch-up session, how about tomorrow, we go out for a few drinks and some lunch or something?" He asked her, hoping that she still had the loving-sister persona that she used to have.

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn

This was strange indeed. How is it that she found her twin brother here of all places? He had certianly grown up, in fact he was about a foot taller than she was. It was a good thing that she was finished with her dinner because he had practically hauled her up in his arms gave her a brotherly hug and kissed her cheek. "It's good to see you to, dear brother." She said smiling up at him. "Have you really been looking for me? Mother took me to California, she got remarried to another man, a rich man. Martin Keltner." She said shrugging. "He's tried to buy my love, but that isn't working. But I'll tell you more when we go out for lunch tomorrow. You know catch up." she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Glancing over at George she shrugged and said, "Why not, just on one condition. If the bottle lands on Ashton I'll give him a hug instead, he is my brother after all." She said as she turned back to Sam. "Want to have some fun? Not the kind that's in the baggy in our room though." She said as she winked at him. "I need a few more drinks, you game?" She asked Sam.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Fetch laughed at Christina. “Don’t, I don’t know what actually came over me?” He said. “Thank god for that, it’s not like I had anything?” He winked at her.
“Just another day in the life of fletch, yeah.” He winked. “Na, not really and hey you I take offence from that.” He laughed.
“Okay Chrissy, I understand.” He smiled at her. “Trust me; I won’t get that drunk in a long while.” Then she was on about staying in George’s room.
“You can stay in my room if you wish?” He asked her. “I’ll move your stuff for you.”

“I think it will be pretty good.” Fletch smiled. “Or as you said ultimately gay.” Then she kissed him on the cheek.
“Thanks Chrissy, it really means a lot.” Fletch smiled at her. “I’m just sorry for being a d**k on the first day.” Then George came out suddenly looking much paler but suggesting spin the bottle.
“Well I’m in.” Fletch smiled. “Come on guys, girlfriends and boyfriends, sisters and brothers just play?”

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Abigail Taylor

xxxxxMy song: Drama Queen- Suzie McNeil
xxxxxxxMy thoughts: Great... He's drunk
xxxxxxxxxWho's cool enough to be in my presence: Fletch and Christina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe hippest trends: top, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses

"Oh no, I didn't mean that." Abi said sounding stupid but smiling due to the fact that they weren't going out. "Ah fair enough and good."

Abi had just finished her plateful of food and drank a swig of her beer when George said that he would be back in a minute.
"Okay George." She smiled at him, noticing that his face had turned pale. When he ran inside, she turned to Joseph. "What do you think was wrong with him?"

When George came back, she shrugged of any curiosity she did have.
"That's what you was planning?" She asked. "Yeah count me in. " She laughed.
"If your in couples, just play right?" She asked. "Its only a game?" She then looked at the muscly guy and Autumn - now prefound brother and sister.
"Why hug?" She asked Autumn spitefully. "I mean obviously no tounges but a quick un or even on the cheek?" She laughed at what George said.
"Yeah - our first game." She smiled. "I've got an empty beer bottle we can use?"

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Samuel Pepper

I know you love me...

"Oh no! I found her with some other guy (Abi reference, haven't decided yet... Obviously not Debbie...)." Sam smiled at her. "Besides, I suppose I owe her or I wouldn't have found you gorgeous."

"Beg, sounds sexy." Sam laughed, he drank his beer and smiled. "Yeah I'll stick up for you baby."

"Games - yeah baby that's what I'm talking about." He smiled. "I taste almost as good as your burger? Well you taste so much better?"

"Of course not." Samuel laughed and continued to eat. "Whats her face? Debbie? Shes got a boyfriend and trust me, I wouldn't want to ruin their cutey relationship."

Sam continued eating his burger and nearly jumped when he heard George shout.
"I'm up for it." He said, turning to Autumn. "I won't enjoy the kisses obviously but it will be a laugh." Then George mentioned a drinking game.
"Yeah okay mate." Sam laughed. "You seem drunk already."

Sam turned around to see the jock with his blonde fit girlfriend come over.
"Nice to meet you Ashton." He smiled and shook his hand. "Lovely to meet you Sarah." Then Ashton said he wasn't playing.
"Man?" He said. "It won't, its only once not for the whole holiday?"

Sam nearly cried with boredom when he realised that he was in a crappy brother and sister reunion. He checked out Sarah whilst Autumn and Ashton wasn't looking, blimey she was fit.
"Yeah, you two go for a massive catch up?" Sam said. "You'll only be gone a few hours, I can entertain myself thru that you know." He said, yes he could entertain Sarah, entertain her a lot.

"Yeah please babe." Sam smiled at her.

((Ooc: When George next posts, he can 'spin the bottle'. Please make it obvious if you are not playing smile Also George will go first, he will write whatever and at the end of his post or in his post, he won't post the person it lands on but a number. The number corresponds to a person. If the number corresponds to one of your people, I will pm you and you can respond to the kiss... The number shall be in-between 1 and 8 please... 20 kisses will be made in total, if your character responds or kisses with tongues I don't care, it makes the plot interesting... Also Shark and his minions will be back in touch shortly wink Now I know this may seem confusing but any questions just pm me. smile ))

grays012 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

George almost screamed in delight when everybody agreed to play his game, his family were safe, for now at least. "Ok then, this will be fun," He said to the crowd, with a smile, he was genuinely happy now, things had gone in the completely different direction to what he expected. "It's ok Autumn, I'm really not expecting you to kiss your brother," He laughed, nerves starting to creep back into him, "Are hugs not enough for you Abigail?" He asked her, with a wink. Laughing at Fletch's encouragement to get people play, George took a few beer cans from the table, handing them out to Ashton, Samuel and Fletch, "Here's in case you run out in a bit." He said to them, taking the bottle from Abigail, "Cheers Abi, we may as well use this, I'm going first, if that's ok," He said to everyone, before spinning the bottle, hoping to god that it landed on Abigail.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
OOC: It lands on Autumn...

George or Autumn can now post...

If George posts:

George kisses her, Autumn then posts kisses him back whatever, she then spins the bottle.

If Autumn Posts first:

Autumn kisses him, George kisses back, Autumn then spins the bottle...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff