Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Samuel Pepper

I know you love me...

"Of course I have baby." He laughed. "A few beers - I know but a slight buzz, maybe not..."

He smiled when she kissed him back - perfect... He had seen a few more girls on the way in that he wouldn't have minded going out with either...
"Once or twice - thats not enough." He sighed dramatically. "You are honestly the most beautiful person I have ever seen."

He smiled again and took the soap and showergel and then rubbed it around his torso in the most seductive way. He then took the shampoo of Autumn and washed his hair.
"Yeah." He smiled and then got out and dried himself with a towel. "Everybody does - even the boys."

"I know right." He laughed and then pulled on his shorts and tee-shirt. "So are you baby."

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Autumn Micheals

"Oh come one just one hit won't kill ya, you will relax instantly." She said winking at him as she fastened her bra into place and slipped a pair of black short shorts. Pulling on a spaghetti strap on she padded her way over to her bag and pulled out her stash. "Well, I won't push you into doing something you don't wanna do."
Pulling out an already rolled up joint she placed it between her lips and lit the end. Puffing a bit she inhaled the smoke into her lungs and closed her eyes. Puffing again she extinguished the end and placed it back in the bag.
When he told her that she was the most beautiful person she met she giggled and looked at him and whispered, "But what about that girl that you worked with? I saw how she eyeballed you and glarred at me. "
Playfully hitting his arm she kissed him on the cheek before grabbing his arm and led him out of the bedroom. "I don't know about you but I'm hungry." Pausing breefly she said, "Before I forget I just wanted you to know that I tried a relationship with another guy here but it just didn't work out. So be prepared for dirty words towards me, and possibly you."
Entering the kitchen she already saw George, Fletch, Abi, Joeseph, and Christina. Glancing over her shoulder towards the ocean she saw Ashton and Sarah slowly walking up to the cottage hand in hand. Turning her attention to Sam she smiled at him and moved closer to him. "Let's get something to eat babe." Grabbing a plate she placed a hamburger patty on the bun and started putting everything on it.
Snagging a couple of beers she waited for Sam to get his plate ready so they could eat in peace. "You did good George. Thanks for cookin" She said as she flashed a smile his way. Completely ignoring Fletch, Abi, and Christina she walked outside to sit on the pateo.

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

She had felt lost. So helplessly lost with herself being in Ashton's arms. She never wanted to ruin the moment. She felt his passion vibrate through her body. Hearing a distant cough she found her way back to reality. Glancing at Joseph she felt her cheeks burn as if she was caught by her parents doing something wrong. After he apologized and explained that the food was ready she smiled at him and nodded.
Just as quickly as he had come he had vanished. Turning her attention back to Ashton she smiled. "Well it's time for the party." She said as she let him help her to her feet. Responding to his quick kiss she smiled.
"I don't mind you drinking. But I'll make sure that you don't have more than three." She said as they walked up to the cottage hand in hand. She finally had her man.

User Image

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

Who am I with: Joseph
Where am I: In front of the hut

George watched as people came in and out of the house, none of them were particularly interested in joining the duo that were sitting there and eating the food. Joseph and him were speaking at one point, George said, "Ok, thank-you," to him, when he said about telling everybody to come and get some food. Then he had also said about saying sorry, of course George had considered that, but he owed her something else, he was also going to buy her a book early in the morning. "Yeah, I'll try that later, cheers dude." Taking some more swigs of his beer, he settled it down, and went back to the food. He took a few chicken wings, made himself a burger and a hot-dog, then taking some kebabs.

He almost wolfed the food down, he hadn't eaten for a long time, he didn't have time for breakfast this morning, so he ended up having nothing all day. When he saw Autumn coming, he placed down the food he was eating to reply to her. "Cheers Autumn, no problem, it's nice to see somebody appreciate my cooking. It seems to be only you and Jo at the moment," He sighed as he realized that she and her new boyfriend weren't going to sit near them anyway. "So Jo, how you liking it here?" He asked.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Christina Joy Hanson
But call me Chris, or Chrissy, or whatever, not Christina

Christina laughed at what Abigail said, "Trust me, his harmless," She replied, "You have to see the negative side don't you?" She asked. However, Christina realized that Abigail had a point, nobody knew of each other here, what if he was actually some form of criminal? Christina wondered if that's why he kept asking her to go to his room, what were his intentions? She chose to ignore Abigail's next comment and was quite thankful when she changed the subject. "Yeah, I don't like her. She played on Fletch. Though, Fletch made it sound like he wanted it so he didn't help things at all," She sighed, why didn't she like somebody because of a new friend? When Abigail called her Bob, Christina almost rolled her eyes, was her companion like seventeen or seven?

Christina listened to all of Abigail's so called problems closely, so her boyfriend cheated on her, I mean, who would want to do something like that to such a dramatic person? Christina thought, these weren't problems, this was trying to brag about her life so far, trying to make her life sound bad, when she had no idea what other people's were like. Christina was so glad when Abigail stopped talking, however not so glad when she was asked about her own life. "Oh, your friends don't sound so great," She commented, "My life?" She asked, thinking where she should start. "I got so annoyed with my parents once that I decided to runaway, got caught up in a gang, turned to alcohol and then bam! I became addicted to everything under the sun," She noticed tears coming into her eyes, "I managed to stop drugs with rehab," She lied, "But going out with mates and alcohol, at the end of the night, I would be used by boys and not know anything afterwards." She sighed, "I'm sorry, shall we start to eat?" She asked, noticing two boys

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

Ashton looked at Sarah as she said it was time for the party. He couldn't properly tell, but he wasn't too sure if she was really up for the party tonight. If he remembered rightly, although she was a cheerleader, she wasn't the party kind of girl. Although, due to Jamie, he never really got the chance to speak to Sarah so he couldn't be fully sure. Then she said about his drinking, so she wasn't one to mind him drinking? He would take note of that for the future, he would be allowed to drink in his girlfriend's company. Jamie had let him drink, go out to a pub with his mates quite often. However, that was probably just so she could do stuff with the neighbour whilst he was gone. "Thank-you baby, by the way, what we just had was great, I've never ever felt like that with anybody else," He smiled at her, before turning round to the cottage, which with they were going to be living in for the summer, "OK, I haven't actually met anybody here with which I have actually liked yet," He said with a frown, "Other than you of course, I mean Fletch and Christina." He moved closer to the two boys sitting on chairs, he had never met them before, so wasn't too sure what he was supposed to do. "Hello, my name is Ashton," He said to them, as he made his way towards the food, "And this is my girlfriend Sarah." He picked up two plates and a can of beer, passing one plate to Sarah, before fixing himself up a burger, "Nice to meet you guys." He said to them, putting his plate down for a minute or so to pull out two chairs next to each other for himself and Sarah. He sat down in one, waiting for Sarah to fix herself some food and sit down beside him. "This food looks great, thanks guys."

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Abigail Taylor

xxxxxMy song: Drama Queen- Suzie McNeil
xxxxxxxMy thoughts: Great... He's drunk
xxxxxxxxxWho's cool enough to be in my presence: Fletch and Christina
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe hippest trends: top, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses

"Okay, whatever you say." Abi said. "Yup, always known to be the pessimistic." She smiled at the girl in front of her.
"Yup, she defiantly played on Fletch, with some geezer she met at the shop." Abi sighed. "Yeah but he didn't play on her, only after he knew right?" Abi wasn't sure about Chrissy, she seemed a tad weird.

"No, they're not to be honest." Abi sighed. "Oh i'm sorry to hear that." Okay Chrissy was an attention seeking lil slut for all she cared.
"Its fine babes." She smiled at her. "Yeah sure."

She released herself from Chrissy and made her way over to the food and George and Joey.
"Blimey this looks lovely boys." She smiled at them.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Samuel Pepper

I know you love me...

"Yup, probably in a coma or something." He sighed as he saw her pull out her stash but soon smiled again. "Aw thankyou Autumn, thats what I love about you." He then watched as she started smoking the joint.
"Oh, well, shes a co worker. We used to go out but you know." He smiled at her. "You really are gorgoeus honey." She then led him out of the bathroom.
"Yeah - I'm starving." He said, hearing his stomach rumble. "You've already had a relationship here? What, well, yeah thats alright. I'll stick up for you babe!"
Entering the kitchen, he saw George and the other girl from earlier - she was hawt - and some other people he didn't know. Making himself a burger, hot dogs and grabbing some kebabs, he turned around to George.
"Cheers mate." He smiled at him. "This really does look nice." He walked past other people, not quite sure which one was the guy she tried it on with.
"Hi guys." He smiled at them and then sat down next to Autumn.

7,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

Feeling the slight blush warm her cheeks she glanced up at him and asked teasingly, "And how many girls have you tried that line on?" Winking at him. She knew what he said was true. She felt the same way. Longing for him from afar, watching Jamie get her greedy little paws on him first she had stayed away from him. Rule number one of cheerleading, never go after another cheerleader's boyfriend. Even though Jamie had broken that rule numerous times. "I feel the same way." She said before they entered the cottage and started piling their plates full of delicious food.
"The food looks wonderful, my compliments to the chef." She said beaming up at them. When Ashton made the introductions and introduced her as his girlfriend she smiled even wider. "It's a pleasure to meet you guys, I hope this summer is going to be a fantastic one." She said as she placed a juicy patty on the bun and topped it with the works. Grabbing a few beers she sat down at the table and waited patiently for Ashton to join her.
Just as she sat down however she felt her phone go off. Pulling it out of her pocket she glanced at the screen, it was Jamie. What does she want now? She thought to herself irritably. Giving Ashton an apologizing look she answered her phone. "Hey Jamie, what's up?" Rolling her eyes she heard Jamie go off about how Ashton had dumped her earlier. "Look Jamie, he had every right to dump you. You were with Stephen again weren't you? Look he's my boyfriend now so stay away from him, got it." She said angerly as Jamie had threatened to get him back. "I am NOT some rebound girl...you did this to yourself...I don't care if you become captian...look I have to go I am going to enjoy my nice dinner and have a hot make out session with my new boyfriend. And yes he's a fabulous kisser!" Angerly she pushed the end button and placed her phone back into her pocket. Sighing she looked at Ashton and said, "She tried to play victum. But we know that's not true. Let's enjoy our dinner and have a few beers, I need to wash her out of my system."
User Image

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

George Bank

Who am I with: Joseph, Autumn, Samuel, Abigail, Christina, Ashton, Sarah
Where am I: In front of the hut

George felt happy as he realized that people were actually thanking him, asking him for food. To make matters a whole lot better, they were strangers. George's plans for the future were to start his own restaurant company, get somebody to promote it, and soon get in loads of customers and loads of money. However, they were wishes more than anything, he didn't have enough money to do such a thing right now, he needed a miracle to happen. "Wow - thank-you guys, it's taken me years to get this good to sort out a barbecue," He announced with a wink, it was meant to be a joke, not sarcastic, however he was unsure how it came across. "Please dig in everyone, let's say this is the start to our holiday yeah?" He asked, "So let's raise a toast, to a good month to come," He smiled, raising his can of beer into the air. "Cheers!"

George was particularly happy when Abigail came over and complimented the food, he had started to like her very much. It was strange, considering that his first impression of her was that she was an ignorant b***h. However, it turned out she was just shy and George was happy that she was now speaking to everybody. "Are you looking at my face or the food?" He replied to Abigail with a wink, "Thank-you anyway, so glad that people are liking our food." He made sure that he emphasized on the word our, he wanted Joey to feel included after all. "Anyway Abigail," He said to her, "I saw you talking to Bramble earlier, is she okay?" George asked, "I have a feeling that she might be annoyed with me - I started unpacking, looking over the photos of me and my brother, and talking to somebody...and well, I kind of left her waiting for me, I think," He sighed, "I'll apologise to her later, when I see her next." George frowned, it wasn't that he had some kind of attraction towards her, after all they had met for like five minutes. However, he felt like he owed her an apology, and he was getting her a book anyway. He fixed himself up another hot dog, before looking out into the distance, waiting for Abigail's hopefully calm reply.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Christina Joy Hanson
But call me Chris, or Chrissy, or whatever, not Christina

Christina gave a supportive smile to Abigail, "Don't worry Abigail, I'll be a loyal friend, I will never do anything of the like," Well, that may not be entirely true. However, unless Abigail got Fletch, Christina saw there was no reason to do anything of the sort. She looked down at the floor when Abigail said she was sorry about her life so far, though she didn't entirely sound it. Christina let it go though, maybe she was imagining Abigail's less-than-supportive voice. Christina fixed herself up some food, turning to George and saying, "Cheers Chef, I hope your still alright with me camping in your room for a bit, if not just say, and I'll move into another room," She smiled at him, she had only done it to keep Fletch jealous, before walking away and sitting down, as far away from the others as possible. The only reason that she did this was because she disliked Autumn, Ashton and Sarah, and really didn't want to get into a conversation with them.

Christina heard snippets of Sarah's conversation over the phone and laughed so hard, she almost dropped her plate. She saw a few heads turn in her direction and came out with the defensive comment of, "What, you've been going out for an hour or so, and you seem so smitten," Then she remembered the first impression thing, "It's so romantic, good luck to you guys." Then she remembered that these guys were supposed to get on her nerves, however, she couldn't be bothered to keep changing her mind. Hopefully that saved her from the questions that they might have asked her later on. Christina raised her beer along with George, but she didn't shout out cheers or anything, to her, that was a bit too childish. She hoped Fletch would come soon, she was eating slowly, waiting patiently for him to come down.

Friendly Friend

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

Ashton smiled at Sarah as she sat down beside him, he truthfully hadn't said exactly that line to any other girl. He had told them that it was amazing, but not better than anything else that he had ever received, like he had told Sarah. "That's the first time those words have come out of my mouth," He said with a wink, "But I'm being totally honest." He kissed her once more, when he heard a vibration in her pocket, he backed away, letting her answer her phone.

However, as he looked away, something caught his eye. It was the red-head that he had seen earlier, fighting. What was her name? He didn't know if they had been introduced yet. However, having a look at her face, it seemed familiar, like he had seen it somewhere. It was probably paranoia though, Ashton's twin-sister had been a red-head but the last time he saw her was when they were separated at the age of eleven. She went to his Mother, he had to stay with his Father, they never saw each other again.Now every time Ashton saw a red-head his age, he hoped that it was his sister, that they had finally come back together. However, this was impossible, Autumn couldn't be here, she was at the other side of America as far as he knew.

"And yes he's a fabulous kisser!" Ashton heard Sarah shout, bringing him back to the present. He knew instantly that she was on the phone to Jamie, especially by her next comment, "Just ignore her baby, she's obviously just trying to get to us, probably jealous of what we've got now," He smiled at her, before raising his can in the air and chanting, "Cheers!" Ashton wanted to introduce himself to the red-head as soon as possible, without making Sarah or the guy she was with jealous.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Fletch sighed at the bookworm didn't reply to him.
"Well, yeah, anyway the names Fletch." He smiled at her and then walked back over to get some food.

He made himself a burger and a hotdog, he grabbed some fries, some kebabs, some chicken wings and a beer.
"Cheers mate." He smiled at George, his only actual boy mate so far. He ate abit of his chicken wing and smiled, it was actually really good. He laughed at what George said. "Yeah, yeah, your dads probably a masterchef." He winked at him.
"Start of the holiday yeah and I hope a bloody good one!" He raised his can in the air. "Cheers!" He gave a smile and then went too look for Chrissy.

He turned around and saw her sitting there by herself. What she said next, made him burst out laughing.
"Aw, its swooooooooo romantic." He mutted at Chrissy winking. He sat down next to her and laughed. "I think I owe you an apology, um, I'm so so so sorry." A headache was starting to form again but he wasn't going to let that show.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Stupid people. Accepting a beach holiday invitation that came thru the post without questioning it. They were part of his new game format. Kind of like a sicker version of your Big Brother and all but with actual tasks. He didn't want these kids dead, he just wanted them to play the game. The game of life, is what he liked to call it.

George Bank's little brother. Leon. Well adopted brother but that wasn't the point. He knew this was the time to do it, George's father was at the pub, like normal. He knocked on Georges house door and waited for his mum to answer.
"Hiya." He smiled at her. "Is George in?" He looked at her with the innocent act of a normal teenager boy, not a mucked up one.
"Um, hiya." She smiled back at him. "He's away at the moment, can I take a message?" She didn't think this was strange, loads of people were often knocking at her door for George, none this attractive though.
"Just tell him that his mum is gorgeous." He smiled at her and came into the house and kissed her. She kissed him back and then pushed him of, this was ******** wrong. "Okay, learn the hard way then darling?" He got his gun out of his pocket and pointed it to her head.
"Don't scream, don't cry, don't shout." He muttered, going back outside but with her and holding the gun to her stomach out of sight of everybody else. He opened his van and pushed her inside the back. He then closed the trailer and locked the van. Now time for Leon.

He rushed back inside the house, ran upstairs and quickly found the sleeping child. He lifted him into his arms and then quickly got him into the trailer. He climbed in there with them and smiled at George's mum.
"Just for the record, you are pretty fine." He forced his lips onto hers, slapped her bottom and then climbed out of the trailor.

This game of his was actually shared. He was working on it with two other people, another boy and a girl. Codenames Crocodile and Babe. These students at the Beach Home were not going to get killed unless they managed to acheive the missions set for them.

He was now back at the house, he went to the top room and set them both on chairs, he then tied rope around them. Before he forgot, he took out Pam's (Georges mum) phone out of her pocket and looked thru the contacts till he got to George.

User Image

Taking out his BlackBerry, he took a photo of them both tied up and applied it to a text mesage. He then wrote out the text underneath.

'George,
You are not to show signs of anger, worry or anything unusual or I shall kill these two. For the whole of Summer, they shall be staying with me. To gurantee there safety, you need to participate in missions that I give you and do not tell anyone in the group, not even your closest friends Joseph and Abi. First things first, I like watching romance, action, comedy or whatever. I'm not going to come and shoot you, you are quite safe if you follow the missions.

Your first mission: See its simple, persuade the group to play Spin The Bottle at the party

Your Second Mission: Make sure Ashton Micheals has more than 3 beers.

Your third mission: Make sure Abi is drunk, kiss her and then later sleep with her - if not making love, just sleep in the same bed.

Thats all you have to do for me tonight and then you won't hear from me for ages.
Shark smile '

He sent the message with him being an unknown contact and smiled. This was the start of the game.

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Abigail Taylor

xxxxxMy song: Drama Queen- Suzie McNeil
xxxxxxxMy thoughts: George is soooooo funny...
xxxxxxxxxWho's cool enough to be in my presence: The whole gang
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe hippest trends: top, bottoms, shoes, sunglasses

"Aw thankyou Chrissy." Abi smiled at her, properly this time. As they made there way over to the table, she heard Chrissy say something which nearly made Abi kill herself. "Did you two used to go out then? Or was it more of a friendly thing?"

Abi laughed at what George said. He really was a nice, innocent man. She followed his suit and everybody elses and raised her beer in the air.
"Cheers." She said, with a laugh.

"Blatently your face babe." She laughed. "Yeah it really is good - Joey you've done such a good job with it too." She smiled at him.
"Oh yeah, I was going to talk to you about her." She looked at him. "She's fine, just a bit pissed of that she was left waiting but other than that shes fine." Abi smiled at him.
"I understand." She said. "Just buy her a book or something and an apology to her probably wouldn't go a miss?" She made herself a burger, added some cheese, salad and mustard and started eating it. It was gorgeous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff