Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

4,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TEa 2005
Sandy then saw Yin " Yin you're ok." Said Sandy
Yin: Sandy long time no see im glad your ok (sees the blue headgehog and wispers into sandy's ear) is this the person you love
Tails hears a ringing in the garage he goes in there then back to Sonic "Sonic we got a problem Eggman is trying to get the master embrald" Tails said "ok Tails lets go" Sonic said and goes to help Knuckles protect the master embrald

Fashionable Werewolf

4,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
aceninja327
Tails hears a ringing in the garage he goes in there then back to Sonic "Sonic we got a problem Eggman is trying to get the master embrald" Tails said "ok Tails lets go" Sonic said and goes to help Knuckles protect the master embrald
yin: emerald im gonna check it out (looks at sandy) i'll be right back sandy (fallos sonic and tails )
they keep going until they reached a temple like structure Knuckles was on top fighting robots Tails and sonic helps him out
Snady then walked slowly to fight the robots.

Fashionable Werewolf

4,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TEa 2005
(yin looks at sandy) yin: sandy be careful here when fighting these robots. And who's that blue hedgehog?
merabell3
TEa 2005
(yin looks at sandy) yin: sandy be careful here when fighting these robots. And who's that blue hedgehog?

" That's Sonic the hedgehog he save my life from Eggman and I think that I might be in love with him." Said Sandy

Fashionable Werewolf

4,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
TEa 2005
merabell3
TEa 2005

" That's Sonic the hedgehog he save my life from Eggman and I think that I might be in love with him." Said Sandy
(Yin grabs some kind of measuring item and points it at Sandy and sonic and it showed some like of pink color all the way to the top ) Yin: yep you are so in love with him the love meter said as well and this love is strong there's something about you and sonic that makes this love so pure (sees the robot about to fall) move (pushes sandy out of the way and yells ) TIMBER (the robot crashes to the ground) that was close eek
Sonic Tails and Knuckles finishes off the last of the robots they sits down to rest
aceninja327
Sonic Tails and Knuckles finishes off the last of the robots they sits down to rest

Sandy then walked over to Sonic " uhm Sonic I think that I might be in love with you." Said Sandy
Sonic looks at Sandy blushing "what but we just meet" he said

Fashionable Werewolf

4,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
aceninja327
Sonic looks at Sandy blushing "what but we just meet" he said
Yin: the love meter doesn't lie you and sandy have a huge love bond when you saved her and your eyes meet (shows and its the same as when she first used it on sandy and sonic ) see it is BIG
"we just meet and dont know anything about each other, so how can we love each other" Sonic asked

Fashionable Werewolf

4,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
aceninja327
"we just meet and dont know anything about each other, so how can we love each other" Sonic asked
Yin: well love can happen out of nowhere even when eyes meet (trust me on that one ) and when sandy and your eyes meet the huge love you two have is created
aceninja327

Sandy then cried " Sonic I have no family and I was living on the streets until Yin found me." Said Sandy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff