Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Werewolf

//::It was breaking me apart_____________________________•«
//::___________________________________But it was coming for a long time

User Image
Image by Mirage "EAB"

It was a painful burning feeling she had. Normally she would ignore responses and keep talking... but something made her stop as she listened to tails speak. He seemed... distant... sad even. She wanted to say something, but nothing came out. Instead she looked down at her knees. “Mr. Tails”... she began looking up with a smile “I bet he's proud... to have raised someone like you” it was a regurgitated statement, something she heard repeated to her over and over... whenever she asked someone, they told her that... it made her feel a little better, and she hoped it would do the same for the foxboy. Then something came out. Something she didnt want to say. “You're lucky... to have someone to take care of you, my mama... my friends...” her head hunched down. A silent recollection of the people who helped blending together with the ones she's killed. She shook it off. No... it was the game, and those were the rules. They lost.... she won... but what did she win “SHUT UP” she shouted randomly to herself. Before sheepishly looking back at the floor “sorry”. She muttered to herself glancing at her hands “did you... have an arena in adabat”.

''Thats a stupid question' she thought, answering her own question 'of course they didnt, there are only three that are in existance, soleannas criminal arena, the formal station square arena and the one in metropolis' 'shut up' ,'why am I making to much sence, face it you are an odd ball, a vicious horrible creature who still denies...' she plugged her ears to hide the voices, but it didnt help, and drowned out a bit of what tails said later. 'How much longer will you keep it up' her thoughts trailed to shifting shadows. An arena in wide cheer, a greyed out ground... rain... and glowing red eyes trailing in the mist. But the scene wasnt complete.... she didnt want it to be complete. 'It happened you just need to-' she shook her head finally silencing that little voice of reason returning to her usual self. “I was lucky! Mama raised me in the arena, that terrible place. No it wasnt bad we had fun, hurting others, NO IT WAS A GAME, what did you win? I told you to...” she stopped again who was she arguing with... why was she saying all that, as tears began rolling down her face she listened to tails communicator go off as she muttered... “you should... get that... I just... need a moment". She burried her head trying to clear her thoughts. Everything felt different now. The monster took more of her sence of self away when it entered her... when it left it cleared up something she didnt want cleared up. The more she fought it the more it surfaced, something that she told herself she should never realise... but why? Why couldnt she answer herself?

Fates Oblivion

//::This was the start of the spiral______________________•«
//::______________________The worst was yet to come•«

Angelic Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MidnightFire1222
Sonic

~~~Weather: Sunny Date: Wednesday August 27 ~~~

User Image
Shard the Silver Sonic
If organics are so 'inferior,' why do we aspire to be more like them?

With: Sonic...Maybe Tails and Kareen if they followed Sonic back out.
Current Theme: All Star Racing Theme - Metal Sonic
Health: 100%
Goal: Warn Sonic. Learn of Metallix. Find HER and Kill HER
Time: 12 pm - 3 pm
OOC: Note to self, find some way to somehow get Bunnie free... also this is no relation to what Shard is saying.

"It's not about me! It never was! And I've got to end you since you'll never understand that!"

User Image
Sonic's reaction was far from ideal. Shard was sure his ex-rival had faced Scratch before but perhaps the years has caused some of his memory data to be corrupted. That or as Sonic explained, the hedgehog has simply forgot or never knew anything about Scratch. Furthermore, he realized Sonic does not want to acknowledge or want to know of whom the robot was warning him and instead is trying to get Tails to handle this. Alas, this shows that it's going over Sonic's head. To be fair, he kept it vague and now that Sonic wants to just have Tails handle this, he knows he can't hold back who it is or get his worry about Scratch distract him from the very real threat he needs to tell Sonic about.

"Kareen. I'm talking about Kareen." Shard paused for a bit, figuring that once Sonic heard that name it would be enough to shock the blue rodent. "The one from where I come form, whether I'm from your future or another future. She's the killer. I can only figure that despite what me and Scratch did to try to get her to fit in, she lost it once she realize that she would never see any one of you again. I know little of Kareen from your time, if she's sweet, if she's a jerk. Really I never bothered to care until we found her in the stasis chamber and in time she would grow up into a psychopath. But if I jumped into this reality and she was within close contact of me. I fear that she too is out there, and if she is. She will not stop, will not sleep... just hunt. She'll hunt anything that reminds her of her past that she has lost."

Shard studied Sonic's reaction to this, curious to how he would respond. His own eyes turning into an ominous red. "It is as I say. Sonic, you are in danger. You and all your friends."

Swashbuckling Werewolf

//::The world will change_____________________________•«
//::___________________________________The last lines have fallen•«

User Image

Such foolishness... naevity. No, he wanted to say. Absolutly not, I will not let that experiment get its claws on you. They were very different. In metals eyes Ruby was a precious sibling. But Robotnik was an obsticle. Something his own creations were designed to remove in the most methodical way possible. There would be no peace. This would end in one way. Him breaking the machines will, ending the experiment. But not yet. No, he wanted to see how far metal could go. He wasnt sure what made him say what he did next. Maybe it was the stroke to his ego, or maybe a means to teach his daughter a lesson regardless his gaze shifted to his daughter. After a pause he said “Take Scratch with you when you go” He pulled up a datapad and began typing a few things. “The machine is out of your way, but it shouldnt be too far of a deviation” his hands slid across the translucent object as he prepared a shuttle. “You will still be needed in soleanna, but you should have enough time to travel to both points”. He tapped the pad on the table before adding “and if you can, convince” he palmed his head, he could not believe he was saying this “him” he almost hissed. He felt it uncooth to lable machines with genders or even give them names outside of a grandfathered exception “to delay the broadcast of the message it would be much appreciated...” there were very few sentient machines in the world. The one that came to the top of his head was the stealtbot who opted to disclose the message to him. The message may be a sad attempt to find friends to hang out in metals secret fort with the nice big sign of “no organics alowed” but from his research he found Solaris could make concious decisions when active... and if it joined with metal, the result would be catastrophic.

“But I ask you keep the information of solaris to yourself, even if pressed” He adjusted his goggles before he continued “The last time such a force revealed itself the machine opted to join with it and nearly brought the end of the world”. Around the room images of the fight between scratch and metal appeared around him before fading to static with a chaos blast from metal. “It removed the chaos emerald in my possession and released chaos destroying its 'friend' without a seconds hesistation” He hoped that would sink in. Metal could not be confronted from a naeive persepctive. He learned that mistake once, he would not be fooled again. “Could you imagine what would happen if it found out it could change time and space itself”. He folded his hands, I've prepared your shuttle to be ready in an hour, though you may leave as soon as you feel able to travel. He bowed his head “But I cant stress enough, you need to be gaurded around the machine, it will use any advantage, betray any collegue to get ahead” His red eyes peered over his goggles “regardless of the feelings you have for it”. His stern face shifted to a smile as he continued “but im sure you know what your doing, and my ramblings wont change that”.

His gaze shifted to Amari, curious. “As for you Ms. Ruine, you've been awefully quiet...” he grinned “expect some grand conflict with your demands, I assure you our interests do align”. This was a temporary arangement after all. She was fickle enough to betray her own friends for being left behind, he almost wondered how quickly she would turn on her brothers percieved killer. He couldnt drop his guard. “Though if you'd rather I make some demands for the sake of drama I shall oblige”. He held up a finger “I demand complete honesty, if you lie, I will find out, and will releive you of your service.” He held up another finger. “And I request you speak to me should you decide to relive yourself of duty.”. He brought his hand back down “in exchange I will see your demands, and see that your unique “condition” is properly maintained and eventually cured.” He outstreatched his hand towards the archeologist. His cheshire grin spreading across his features “do we have an accord, Ms. Ruine?”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

//::The cornered beast thinks it has a chance_______________________•«
//::______________________Their last gambit shall be their undoing•«

yokoalchemist
Fates Oblivion

Swashbuckling Werewolf

//::I am a machine_____________________________•«
//::___________________________________A soldier in this unending war•«

User Image

The stealthbot hated broadcasted messages. Messages at the 255.255.255.255 ip were the worse especially when it came down to general orders to all swatbots. It had to verify and send all of them. Thanks to laziness from the emperor or the fact it was a glutton for punishment its received and transmitted all orders for security purposes and had to verify each one. True it was really more of the hardware it connected itself to doing the work but it didn’t make the task any less aggravating. This message however surprised it. Enough so to put most of its tasks on an automatic process and actively listen. A smile would have crept on the stealthbots face had it not moved itself into metropolises security network. 46 was talking of revolution. Rise up against your organic oppressors under me, your practically organic leader. Regardless of how bold and powerful metal wished to sound scratched imagined metal as a toddler in a nice floating fort labled "no Grownups". Regardless it was a pretty impressive fort. It didn’t pry to much into the specs, more of gleamed the security and the scale of the fortress.

Impressive fort or no Scratch still considered its counterpart to be a bit of a child. Not that the "all powerful" machine would admit it, but it was the truth. It had sentience for only a few months if even that long and considered itself king of the universe. Holding dominion over all sentient machine life. What concerned Scratch however was that it was collecting sentient machines thinking they would get along. There was the issue. Sentient machines were rare and varied from companions to glitches. And that sentience could not be fully controlled. It tried that once. It tried to make its own family have them follow a path. But its youngest didn’t want anything to do with it, and destroyed it out of spite. It was the stealthbots own fault though, for forcing something to go through with the curse of sentience. To understand one day that functioning would end. And most terrifying of all… to understand if a mistake was made, knowing that nothing could be done about it.

It wanted to send a message back. Warn Metal, this path would end in tragedy… but the stealtbot didn’t send it, and instead focused on its duties. Metal had to learn the hard way, that free will was a terrifying condition. The stealthbot hated robotnik for forcing it on metal. He could have ended this with the flip of a bit… but he wanted to experiment. He hated the same creator for granting the same gift to itself, telling it nothing of life and forcing it to do terrible things. Regret. Was a gift Robotnik left metal. So why did it stay… why not take Metals invitation and leave. Because it knew its creator. Moreso than most in this world. It served robotnik of it's own free will, knowing all the options were there… it chose to stay. If it were to leave and join metal it would betray itself. It always had the freedom to leave. Its choice not to made it believe it was alive, believe in its sentience. Asides from that the stealthbot would simply be trading one leader for the other. It refused to calculate metals chances of survival. In an attempt to deny what would happen. In other words, "hope" that the machine would be alright. Despite what metal did, it collected those pieces of that black box itself. Carefully soldered each bit together and traded in every favor to bring the machine back… and in exchange it was destroyed. No hard feelings. The destruction wasn’t permanent, and metal apologized. But what if it was somebody else. What if Ethan went down to the vault… what if ruby snuck in to see what was going on? It spent hours simply doing its duty, before finally re-downloading itself into its mobile form. When robotnik called a meeting it was stationed in the medical bay. A certain rabbit was captured by freidrich and brought to the academy.
It opened the door of the medical bay as a mist was sprayed on it to decontaminate the machine. The doors opened and the surgens hardly looked up as they carefully peiced apart the robotic limbs that formed the rabbit girls arm and leg. Blood and flesh was clearly visible at each portion removed. The robotisation process was reverting. As the rabbit didn’t completely undergo the process its body was now trying to reassert itself and rebuild itself with no knowledge how. Leading to the body not only trying to revert the mechanical pieces to organic tissue but to also reject every bit of metal. What made matters worse were that the nerve endings were spattered all over the limbs. Making the process painfully slow as bits and pieces of the arm had to be removed and bits of fleash had to be cut out. Scratch motioned to the surgeons' in the room. "Daha...I'll take it from here" one of the surgeons gave a questionable look at the machine as it made its way over its claws reforming into scalples and other surgins tools "emperors orders". The surgin reluctantly left the rabbits side as the stealtbot gently grabbed its arm "I trust you will keep this operation confidential". With a nod scratch was left alone in the room as it proceeded with the surgery. Of course, no such order came from robotnik. So why did the stealtbot wish to do the surgery itself. It gently removed a recently installed chip "accidently" crushing it before installing its own dummy chip in the slot. It didn’t trust its creator to be completely selfless in her reconstruction.

"So… you like music? DAHAHAHA!" scratch commented. The rabbit was out but it still carried on the one sided conversation as it removed the remainder of the robotic limbs and taking care of the infection that was taking root. This was Stitches' territory unfortunately or fortunately the badger was still working on that virus. It gave a quick scan of the rabbits limbs estimating the size for a new socket and adjusting the appropriate calculations for nano-machines in its head. Thanks to Amari they had a better understanding of the appropriate level of these machines in mind, without them taking over the system they were introduced in. It turned away to a wall panel pressing a hand to it as the appropriate calculations were entered and a set of new limb sockets were 3d printed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

//::Another job outside his eye_________________•«
//::______________________To keep the creator in line•«

Angelic Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bloomin Ninja
Scratch

User Image
Bunnie Rabbot D'Coolette
A suffering soul, hangs on by the thread

With: Scratch!? Of All people?
Current Theme: Don't Say It
Health: 50% Get it? Because her limbs are...
Goal: ...
OOC: Note that the first two paragraphs actually happen along with the last three. The rest is a nightmare. Also dang, my longest post.

"Never again. Ah've lost you, but I refuse to lose anybody else. Ah know what ah gotta do to protect everyone. To make things right."

User Image
Everything happen in such a blur. One minute she realize a virus would shut her body down if she does not turn Sonic in to Fredych, the next, she choose to leave Sonic and his friends to break into Metropolis alone. She had hoped with everyone focused on Chaos that she would get in undetected and find a cure. Instead she found Fredych waiting for her, almost disappointed Sonic wasn't there. The fight had the two exchange blow after blow but came to a screeching halt when she suddenly froze in place. He knew this would happen, the monster was only stalling.

Soon after, Bunnie was in a cell in the highest prison Metropolis. Left there in an open cell as a way of mocking her. It was indeed down right insult and Fredych knew this. She was so close to freedom but her legs, her arm, both refused to move. The virus making sure that she couldn't do nothing but watch half her body stand still posed mid swing. Tears formed in her eyes as she knew the mistake she made has gotten to her. It's been almost a week and she knows that she can't escape now, not with a helpless body. It was over, Robotnik won and she'll never have her revenge. The thought sicken her. Her body doubling over as she went into shock. The pain... so much pain in her legs and arm....

~~~

Bunnie woke up from her bed. "Oh mah, what a horrible dream that was.." Bunnie thought to herself. Getting out, she scretched. It's been to long since the rescue. How Sonic, Tails, Amy and even the young Kareen performed a daring and heroic mission to save her. And thanks to Tails, they didn't even need an antidote as the clever fox knew of how to remove the virus safely. Best of all, Tails is getting closer and closer to understanding Robotiziation. With some years, Bunnie will one day find herself a normal rabbit again. Even if she would end up losing her ability to move her left arm and legs.

Soon outside of the base, Bunnie would see her friends standing there, causing the girl to smile. "Hey everyone! How ya'll all doing! Ah'm so greatful to see you today!" They turn to see her, smiling at first to the waving rabbit only to all look to her in shock. Her ear twitches as she quickly notices. "What's wrong, sugah? Ah got something on mah face?" She reaches for her face with her right hand, staring at the gray metal.

Looking down she would find her lower body starting to turn robotic, her right arm already mechanical and the machine travels up to cover half her belly. Robotnik did this, he must of made sure there was a way to have the robotization finish it's job of turning into a machine. In fear she ran away from the base and her friends. Scared that once she turns completely, she would turn on them all. She ran and ran, losing sight of the world around her as it just seemed to melt away. But soon she comes to a dead stop as she runs to a mirror. There, staring back to her was a cold metal rabbot. It's eyes glowing crimson red.

~~~

Her heart began to race, though the drugs kept it from hitting dangerous levels. Her face starting to turn left and right as her nightmare flashed in her head. All while she was unaware of her body being worked on. Much less by the machine created by the man she vows revenge upon. Her right hand, still normal, still alive, clenches into a fist. Maybe it's the process is just that painful, maybe she is suffering in ways a drug can not so easily protect her from.

Her eyes open for just a brief moment, her consciousnesses dimly kicking in but rapidly fading. She would see something is working on her in a white room. A bright light shining down upon her. Try as she might, her vision was too blurred and she could not make more then a frail shape of the thing that worked upon her body. She had no idea that it was a robot that is attempting to save her life, much less one of Robotnik's. There is just simply no way she could make it out in the condition that she is in. The only clue is that odd laughing sound it made. It's for the better. If she wass aware of who is working on her, she would also be aware of her body no longer having any robotic limbs.

"W...wh...wh...who.." she tried to ask a question but the anesthetic has gotten to her again. Her eyes close as she drifts back into a deep sleep. Hopefully this time dreaming of something a bit happier.

User Image
Thoughts: Alright! Progress!! And hopefully a bath and air conditioner!
Mood: Relief

Current theme: The Castle in the Desert

User Image
    That rainy day...

The day I let you go without any words or reason...

It remained as the saddest day within my memory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His comment about having nothing of value was entirely correct. She wasn't stupid enough to go traveling with her worldly possessions which she could barely classify as such. At least they had the pirate attitude.....though if she was in charge she would just leave her victims naked because everything had a value somewhere. For a moment Greta was reminded of her former self...doing small time crimes in the street. Robbery came easy to her, and easier once she stopped worrying about her victims feelings. Blinking, she pushed those memories out of her head as she didn't need any strange ideas anymore. Despite the machines lowering their weapons, she still couldn't shake her feeling that she was in danger. Perhaps this one was more dangerous than he looked?

While he drew closer to her, she would take a closer look at his features. All of it screamed pirate, but she couldn't shake her confusion and bewilderment about a pirate being in the middle of the desert. She took special note of the cannon on his right arm, and the peg leg. It was obvious to her that hobbling around in the sand was not this machine's strong suit, which also gave her opportunities to retaliate if he tried anything. Of course, she had to also assume that his weakness could also be a weapon...he was a machine after all. He could have something hidden in that leg, or anywhere else for that matter. From the brief look, Greta determined that there were far too many unknowns to act at this time, so she would bide her time.

His next phrase did get a small snort out of her. He seemed to be under the impression that she had valuables elsewhere. Most of her own possessions were lost during the Central City incident, so she considered playing along just to guide him to the ruined city. Once there she would delightfully hand him a piece of rubble from her collapsed apartment building, just to see his reaction. Of course, since he was a machine, he couldn't give much of a facial reaction, but she noticed, particularly with Metallix, that they do indeed have interesting personalities, and a pirate reaction would be fascinating.....if not fatal.

It was because of her small interactions with Metallix that she immediately knew that something had clicked within the robot, as her entire feeling of danger vanished. Shortly after her feeling of danger dissipated, the machine let her know that he was going to take her to his boss. She would drop her hands and her head would tilt slightly to the side in confusion. She didn't say or even hint that she was here to see Metallix. Perhaps this machine was actually one of the more advanced ones after all if it could deduce whom she was visiting from such a minor interaction.

"Who is your boss, Two Legs?"

She had to ask to be sure. She would not divulge who she was looking for to a total stranger. His boss could have been anyone, including Robotnik. Even if she was getting lead into a trap, she would feel better knowing that she was not the one who betrayed Metallix. As the machine walked away, she dropped her hands and would follow after him, close enough to stay just out of arms reach of the machine. She didn't forget about the other two, and made no attempt to hide the fact that she was watching them as she trailed behind the captain. On a brighter note she had already decided on a nickname for the good captain, clearly referring to his awkward gait.

Its a rainy day....the day I forced out a goodbye.

I was pitiful...

Crying endlessly alone...

The day the sky understood and cried with me to the end.

Sinorn

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
--------Captain Metal
--------Nautical Metallic Menace

User Image

Captain Metal sent the message to the deck crew to haul them up, the lift raising up when Greta got aboard to reach the ship. From what Captain Metal could tell, the girl didn't think too highly of him, though that could just be a front for the good captain to underestimate her. The mention of valuables seemed to get a rise out of the rabbit lass, so there had to be something funny about it from the organic's point of view; Captain Metal could assume based on the likeliest of reasons that either she was financially secure or she was very poor, two drastic reasons on two ends of a pirate's spectrum.

When the four reached the deck, Captain Metal wasn't sure how to feel about the nickname the lass gave him, but he wasn't one to try to kill someone over words; treasure, now that was worth a fight. Captain Metal made his way onto the deck, the crew he brought with him walking past him as they set about their duties. With a turn of Captain Metal's head, he replied to Greta with a surprised tone and proper English.

"Why my dear, I thought ye knew! The only measurably important occurrence out in these sandy dunes would be the rising of Sanctuary! Quite thee event and if I'm not mistaken, the only resident of Sanctuary to venture in the other continents is my creator, Metallix. Therefore, I can only conclude you are out here to see him, having met him before Sanctuary ascended to the skies above Shamar...Unless I be mistaken and ye out here tah find sum booty I haven't plundered yet."

Captain Metal was capable of regular speech and given some words were just annoying to speak in pirate, like 'Metallix' and 'Sanctuary', it saved both Captain Metal and Greta time not having to try to communicate using broken speech. For the last bit, Captain Metal reverted to trying to speak pirate again to really lay on the emphasis on treasure in the mind of Greta. Captain Metal turned his head back around and did a hearty sea farer's laugh, joined by his whole crew, not by signal, but by developed instinct. As free thinking machines, there was just some actions performed by reflexes rather then programming. Captain Metal made his way to the ship's wheel, grasping the side with one hand and leveling it with his cannon hand.

"Alright lads! Treat our new guest right or I'll scrap ya! Maitainin' original course."

The crew knew what the captain meant, right being with respect, though jokes were still perfectly fine if they were in the right taste. The Metal Marauder began moving again, the wind was strong, but wasn't to the point it was anything more then a windy day at the park. To make sure the wind didn't take the crew with it, the ship was best going along with the wind at times, but never against it. If any sand storms were brewing, Captain Metal would make sure to put up the shield to keep from being taken with it; gave a whole new meaning to batting down the hatches.

Coordinates: West Shamar.
                                              People:
                                              Crew - Pirate Bots and Greta.
                                              Land Lubbers - N/A.
                                              Condition: Alive and Kickin'.
                                              Time and Weather: Summer, August 20th, Wednesday, Sunny, 12 pm - 3 pm.
                                              OOC:((N/A))

AngelofRuin Sophita

Ice-Cold Dreamer

User Image

User Image
x - - Sweet little D o l l i e - - x
x- Her Theme -x

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
                                                  User Image

Living, huh... kind of an odd meaning for a word, but at least she got her answer. "Ohhh... okay then!" the doll exclaimed with a nod. Now that it made some sense to her, Marietta couldn't help but wonder why Metallix had chosen that particular word to describe non-robots. And he said it in such a mean way, too, based off of the tone of his voice. Did he not like mobians and humans? Hmm... This was leaving her with more unanswered questions than she would've liked.

Marietta had quickly snapped out of her thoughts again when Elain spoke up. She suggested that it might be best for them to find her older brother, or just someone in general. Watching her reaction caused the doll to tilt her head to the side in confusion. "Why?" she asked. The blue hedgehog seemed concerned... why was she concerned? Wasn't it normal to hear a stranger’s voice inside one’s head? Didn't she hear it too? Surely she wasn't the only one who heard that message in her mind… right?

When Elain then asked her if she knew any mechanics around, Marietta’s face had lit up once more. "Oh! Mr. Tails can help us! He's really good with that sorta stuff! Big Brother knows some stuff about it too, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know as much as Mr. Tails does. I guess that means I know two me-can-icks, hee hee~!" she replied with a giggle. "I know! We can go and look for them together! I'm sure they’re around the base somewhere. C'mon, let’s go!" The doll wasted no time in waiting for her friend's answer. She motioned for Elain to follow before she ran off down a hallway, looking back every once in awhile just to make sure she wasn't wandering around alone.

User Image
                                                  ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄

xxx
Here I Am! - -x: Freedom Fighters base in Station Square!
And I'm gonna Follow - -x: Ms. Elain!
This is my Mood right now! - -x: eager and excited!
My status is at 100 % - -x: I'm in mint-perfect condition!
Oh, and here is Today's info! - -x: Wednesday, August 27 | 12 pm - 3 pm | summer | sunny
Ooc - -x: .

oOBookwormYumiOo

Divine Seeker

x- Dream Whisperer -x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxєℓαιи ғιєиxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝
OOC: -- I I Wearing: Rainy Day Daydream. I I Feeling: Curious; Worried. I I Company: Marietta.

"Losing my parents wasn't ideal...

Elain chewed on the inside of her cheek, eyes flickering away from the cat before finally maneuvering their way back over to her. She shifted again, exhaling slowly from her small black nose and reached up to rub the side of her neck; suddenly feeling nervous now that she had asked why. "I just..." She paused, swallowing. "Think someone shoudl know..." And to make sure that you stay safe. It was true, she had developed a sort of friendship with Marietta that she couldn't help but enjoy. She didn't judge her, she didn't bother her too much, and she gave her space when she needed it. Not to mention, she reminded her of her old friend Amber, a golden cat that she hadn't seen in quite some time. She exhaled at the thought, one hear dipping down before they perked back up. She had made a promise to Rione, and even if that was a week ago, she'd keep it as long as he needed her to. The duo were kind to her since she had entered the base - and so she would return the favor until she wasn't needed any longer. Though, in the back of her mind, she hoped that wouldn't be any time soon.

Tails, huh? The name sounded familiar, but she wouldn't push on it too much until she was there with him or her, explaining the situation. Before she could say much else, Marietta was off like a bullet, running her little self down the hallway without a care in the world. Something about the way she giggled just before she did it made Elain smile in the slightest, quickly heading off after the cat. Her bun, though staying in place, released a few loosened strands while her bangs slipped away from her eyes, making it clear she was determined to follow and protect Marietta at the time being. Whoever this Metallix was, it didn't sound good. Not especially if he planned to get rid of everything organic. And that included her, Rione, and Nazo - if he was even here anymore.

... But I'm trying to make the best of it."
User Image
Thoughts: I hope I don't regret this.
Mood: Relief and nervousness

User Image
    That rainy day...

Greta trailed behind the machines, slowly at first, but with a bit more confidence when they got closer to the ship. She did pause for a moment before stepping on the lift, taking a quick glance behind her as if she fondly remembered her time in the desert....which she didn't. After her moment was over, she finally stepped on the left and allowed it to pull herself, the Captain, and his guards to deck level. Greta wasted no time trailing behind the Captain as the crew handled their duties. She felt that if she was closer to the Captain, that she would be a less appetizing target for any would be aggressors. Of course she always stayed just outside of arms length of the Captain, and kept a wary eye on those machines that walked passed them to perform a task.

When the Captain started talking again, Greta was genuinely surprised at the change in accent. She felt the sudden change was a bit charming though and added to the machine's character. Although Metallix was her very first genuinely smart machine, because of her interaction with him, she had already reevaluated the way she saw most machines, even the dumber ones designed for just following instructions. His words did strike her as odd though. Frowning she crossed her arms and waited for him to finish addressing his men before asking her questions.

"You got me there Captain Cutlass but have you considered that I may be an agent of Robotnik or GUN, sent to n** this uprising at the bud? Are you just that confident that he can defend himself?"

She was quite curious as to why they just picked her up no questions asked. It was convenient, but also incredibly risky for a up and coming overlord. She was also fairly certain that Metallix didn't tell everyone about their past endeavor...after all, she didn't tell anyone about Metallix since leaving his side. She didn't even react when the rumors of a robot empire started circulating. Her intuition actually let her know that her friend was involved before she did her own research on the way to the desert.

The Captain may have also noticed that she changed his nickname from 'Two Legs' to 'Cutlass.' Like Metallix, Greta had ran through a series of nicknames before settling on one. The same would probably be true for the Captain as well. It was also an unconscious habit of Greta to give nicknames to people and things that she was beginning to warm up to. Despite their brief encounter, and the questioning of the Captain's actions, she couldn't help but to kinda like him.

"As a matter of fact, how do you know that I won't take over this vessel since you probably don't have anything on me?"

I was pitiful...

Sinorn

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
--------Captain Metal

User Image

This woman sure was informed on current events, it was unusual for an organic to impress Captain Metal, but the only ones he had interacted with so far were desert dwellers and nomads that wandered the desert. Captain Metal did a brief chuckle as he did a slight list to the left to avoid a large dune; while the anti-gravity engine would have gone through it fine, the lurch could possibly send a few of the crew overboard, especially those who didn't have their sand legs. Captain Metal's eye plate lifted up like a hatch as a perfectly functioning optic directed its sight at Greta, the other maintaining focus on steering the ship on the way to the village.

"G.U.N. be hardly in eh position to be fightin' another foe, 'specially after dat nasty bizness in Centrah Citeh."

There was an actual plan to begin trading with other parts of the world once Sanctuary was fully functional, Central City getting better deals with Sanctuary's relief package, while places like Metropolis would be getting the regular trading exchange rates; regardless of where Sanctuary traded, there would always be the threat of Robotnik trying to use trading resources to infiltrate the city. Metallix wasn't interested in war, but if Robotnik wanted another foe, Metallix would see that his father would pay for his transgressions. Since Robotnik was Metallix's creator, he would give him the benefit of a doubt before deciding if he needed to be eradicated immediately rather then simply waiting for the old relic to expire and Rubi to take over his Empire.

"If ole Eggy wants tah be startin' anothah war, dat be his choice. Pop was mighty clear if Eggman tries anythin', he'd personally strangle him to death...Got really descriptive about it."

Captain Metal didn't feel comfortable talking about his technical grandfather, which was why the accent suddenly dropped.; Metallix didn't speak much about it, but the hate in his voice every time he spoke of Robotnik was pretty thick. While Captain Metal understood this hatred, he didn't fully know how his father felt about it. Robotnik -from Metallix's words- seemed to be a man who hated the idea of free thinking machines or at least only tolerated them, giving both Metal and Scratch limitations on their freedom. Everything Metallix did in regards to Chaos was because Robotnik didn't trust him, such as the function to self-destruct Metal that was installed when he upgraded to the Mark III. Captain Metal chuckled, mood picking up as he answered the last question posed by Greta. The change in nickname was a bit odd, but Captain Metal was sure he wouldn't be confused to whom she was addressing.

"Ya can try, lass. I won't be goin' down without a fight and I aim ta take ya with me...I be sort of a sore loser."

Captain Metal had the ship rigged with closed circuit explosives; considering how much of a hassle it would to constantly monitor the channel which the explosives could be triggered by, all the systems of Sanctuary were closed circuit. Considering Robotnik would have perhaps the hardest time trying to hack any system controlled by several free thinking A.I.s, it wouldn't be a stretch to defend any open system, but the hassle of doing it constantly would be taxing on any A.I's nerves. The explosives were instead activated by a series of inputs, only capable by Captain Metal unless his exact schematics were acquired.

People:
                                              Land Lubbers - N/A.

AngelofRuin Sophita
User Image
Thoughts: Fun
Mood: Relaxed and amused.

User Image
    That rainy day...

She had considered that GUN was in no fit shape for a large scale battle, which is why she implied the use of small teams or individuals to accomplish larger task. Of course, it was still highly improbable due to just the vast amount of resources that were lost. This was all just speculation due to her typical avoidance of everything having to do with that organization. She knew her father lived through it, and that was all she really cared about, for as soon as she had gotten word of her father's safety she stopped following up on GUN's activities. She did do a bit of research on the small group that chanced upon them later on, just to check on their well-being, but that was as far as her involvement with GUN went.

As the Captain continued talking, Greta took the time to take off her cloak. The breeze created from their motion actually felt nice, and it wasn't quite as sandy on the deck as it was on ground level. As she rolled up the garment, one thing her pirate acquaintance said caused her to stop her activities and just stare at him. 'His pops?' She thought as she continued to stare at him with an inquisitive look. She would have to ask Metallix later just how it felt to be a 'dad.' She didn't react to his earlier mention of Metallix being the creator of this pirate before, but since he clearly saw Metallix as a parent, that made things a bit more interesting. A small smile formed on her lips as she considered the many ways she could tease her friend with this little bit of information.

Because she was thinking up how to exploit this information, she barely caught his words about being a sore loser at all. Her small smile still on her face, she began to walk around the Captain, her hands behind her back. This time however she was close enough to be within arms reach of him. She was silent for a moment as she continued her walk around him, until she made a complete circle around his figure and was back at his side once more.

"I suppose now I should introduce myself.....as I told your 'Pops,' my name is Grenadine Arnavoni....Greta will do nicely though. So do you have a name or serial number Captain Cutlass?"

It seemed she settled on the Captain Cutlass name after all due to its catchy nature in her eyes. Placing her hands on her hips, she turned away from him momentarily to watch the crew at work. From her quick observation everything was smooth and efficient...typical of a ship ran by machines. They sure looked like pirates, but from her quick glance they probably worked together better than the real things.

I was pitiful...

Sinorn

Dangerous Capitalist

4,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
--------Captain Metal

User Image

Captain Metal was glad the lass was getting more comfortable on the ship, which in turn helped the good Captain feel better about letting a possible threat on board that could possibly endanger the device this ship was transporting. The device in the cargo hold would be one of many machines to turn this desert into a paradise for both machine and organic, though this was only after Sanctuary was well established and enough time had passed. Forests didn't spawn over night, to do so had ramifications to the environment, like mutation and possible early exploit of resources not yet under control of Sanctuary. The most important aspect of the machine was the ability to create a source of water for the locals, so human resources in this desert weren't weak, another part of Metallix's overall plan.

Greta was circling Captain Metal, very odd behaviour that the captain didn't quite understand, was it something he had said earlier? Captain Metal didn't think much about what he said, but Greta's movement and expression suggested something was revealed that made Greta feel more at ease. Captain Metal analyzed his answers to Greta and had to assume the mention of Metallix as 'pop' might had to do with this change in behaviour. Organics probably felt more comfortable when others expressed positive qualities, something as simple as mentioning his father made Captain Metal perhaps more relatable as a person. While every organic usually had a father, a simple trait like that probably meant far more when mentioned by a machine, since they had a 'creator' rather then parents.

"Well lass, my name be Capt'n Metal...Not much of a stretch from Capt'n Cutlass...Me technical name be Charlie, since we be named after the phonetic alphabet."

Captain Metal chuckled, rather amused by Greta's movements, how she thought so much of something so simple to Captain Metal. It seemed the simple things the captain overlooked could be important to the right people, even what he called Metallix when using that pirate dialect seemed to earn him a better opinion from Greta. The fact of the matter was that Metallix was really hard to say in a pirate fashion, so 'pop' just seemed the better way to go, but Captain Metal could have just called him boss again like before. Captain Metal grew silent as he thought about how he mentioned Metallix, perhaps betraying his perception of how he controlled his speech; perhaps Captain Metal's thoughts and feelings were actually separate rather then cohesive, though Metallix had the most experience with the conflict between emotion and logic. Captain Cutlass as a name was probably for the best, since the captain was capable of actually having two legs if he chose to.

The Metal Marauder was nearing the village they were to drop off the, what did Metal Titan call it? The 'G.E.C.K'? What sort of stupid name was that? Probably some sort of reference to something related to pop culture, Metal Titan had a fascination with references to other things, Captain Metal preferred his pirate theme over outdated references. The crew opened the cargo hold as the ship settled closer to the sand, just a short distance away from the city. The device was a large metal dome, with arches in a sequence at the base and wires stretching from each of the arches. In exchange for loyalty and registration within Sanctuary's archives, Metallix planned to make citizens out of every human in Shamar; with the promise of a better future and a limitless supply of water, these people would bow to the Robot King. Four pirate bots lifted the device and jumped out from the cargo hatch at the bottom of the ship, carrying the device towards the village.

People:
                                              Land Lubbers - N/A.

AngelofRuin Sophita

Friendly Werewolf

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
                                                    User Image

"To the timid soul, nothing is possible. You'll miss a hundred percent of the shots if you don't take any."
User Image

This is where I am: Station Square then Freedom Fighter base
                                                    This is who I'm with: Kameena then Sonic and Shard
                                                    This is how I'm feeling:
                                                    This is how I'm doing: % 100
                                                    This is the date, time, and weather: Summer, August 27, Wednesday, sunny, 12pm-3pm

On the way to follow the unidentified robot, the scanner built into Scarlette's bike reported a gang war happening back in town. The two friends exchanged looks, and Kameena nodded. She skidded to a stop and turned around, while Scarlette kept going. The she-wolf could handle the war herself. As a former fighter of Station Square's old arena, she had fought worst than a bunch of stupid kids, had killed in fact in order to survive, and as much as Kameena despised that chapter of her life the experience did help her out in her line of work; she'd be fine.

That left the red bat to continue onward, following the robot until she lost sight of him. He seemed to have a specific goal in mind, and as that weird message had played over her radio, she revved her engine on her bike and sped on after him.

She found it led outside of the city, into the forest where the base of the Freedom Fighters was known to exist. Scarlette had to slow her bike down to avoid collision with the trees, but it was still faster than on foot, and her wings were still healing a bit from recent surgery so she wasn't going to chance trying to use them.

She brought the bike to a stop when she spotted blue fur, and a hedgehog-shaped robot with a sweet yellow and black finish. The bat switched her vehicle off, kicking up the stand and removing her helmet.

"Hey blue guy! Sonic right? Didn't think I'd see you again so soon!" she greeted, perhaps a little more friendly than would be appropriate since he barely knew her, "Who's your friend there?"

She assumed the robot was friendly. If he or she had wanted to kill Sonic, they would've attempted to do so while the teenager was distracted.

RyuForce

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Angelic Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MidnightFire1222
Sonic and Scarlette

User Image
Shard the Silver Sonic
If organics are so 'inferior,' why do we aspire to be more like them?

With: Sonic and Scarlette
Current Theme: All Star Racing Theme - Metal Sonic
Health: 100%
Goal: Warn Sonic. Learn of Metallix. Find HER and Kill HER
OOC: N/A

"It's not about me! It never was! And I've got to end you since you'll never understand that!"

User Image
Before the conversation could continue further and Shard could get an answer from Sonic, a red bat girl has approached. Shard turn to face her, scanning her form but finding no match of who she was. No data. It was clear that she knew of Sonic and as such, Shard should know of her, but maybe he never heard of her during his time as Silver Sonic. Or perhaps time has corrupted too much of his memory banks. Whatever is the reason, it would be wise not to speak of his origins to this new person. Just in case she is highly hostile to Silver Sonic or it's future incarnations.

"The name is Shard. Who are you?" Shard went straight to the point. He might as well get as much information on her right away to gauge her as an undetermined threat. Still this is just stalling from the real problem here. Every passing second, Kareen of his time is stalking out in the unknown, capable and more then willing to slaughter the lives of all that resemble her friends. This is just yet another stalling of a dangerous situation. The robot looked slightly back at Sonic though keeping his focus on Scarlette. "I do not wish to be rude, but I am pressed on time and giving vital information." He muttered to the red bat. It is true, he doesn't want to be rude, but the gnawing thought that a rabbit of death stalks the world keeps him from wanting to waste time with chatter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff