Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I Make Another Thread For The RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

((turkey, ill be boton if need be. hey you foirgot rinis gaurdians the sailor qurtet,))
((*Eyebrow twitches in irritation* Argh...I don't wanna sound rude but if you can't read the rules properly, then you can leave.))
((Hey I POsted Turkey , What did I do wrong now??))
((You didn't read the rules properly. I can tell. You posted the wrong thing.))
((Im sorry i cant find the other thing to post i Just ran over the rules and couldnt find it.))
((See? That's why I typed up the rules the way I did, so I know whether you read the rules or not. You don't even have to look hard to find it!))
((Sorry "MOnkeys Rule" jsut found it eyes went crossed eyed looking at the small type.))
((Well, I want good RPer's who read the rules. It just took a few times but you got it so you're still in! ^_~ Oh, and you wanted to be Botan too, right?))
((yep yep please))
((Alright, I've added you as Botan as well. I can't believe I forgot to add her to the list... :gloom: Question: who is that girl next to Yami in your siggy?))
((her names amastacia shes a goddess from atlantis they were bethrothed long ago in ancient egypt(My made up charrie for yugioh))
((Isn't her mother like the goddess Baast or something? I think I've seen you in some of the Yu-Gi-Oh! RP's I've checked out.))
((yeah thats her you got it))
((Now I remember her! Hm...I think I might have spelled Baast's name wrong. I'm horrible with Egyptian God's and Goddesses-there's too many of them!))
((Its spelled Bastet. SO when can i bring in my character profile for Sailor New Moon?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff