Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Ya I come to these places all the time... once or twice I got captured by one, and had to literally fight my way home." ((Bye.))
((*sigh*im being kicked off I bid you Adieu))
She giggled."Forbid,Do you do this that often for some one to forbid you?"
"Nope I dont care one bit, I was forbid to go to slave places, and just talk to them, but that doesnt stop me." He said, smiling.
"Alright."she sat there for a few moment."From what I know about you what I find intresting is even how high you are you still talk to the bottom of the pyramid not really caring am I right."
"Just curious I suppose." He said, smiling.
Her head tilted to the side slightly"Why do you ask?"
"Ya that explains a little, but whats so interesting, about me?" He asked, his large black hair fox ears twitching slightly.
"Intresting."she stared at the ears on his head only for a few short moments. "Im part angel probably why im so tolerate around people who would normally agitate others."
"Well I suppose i'm part kitsune." He said, as he pointed to his fox like ears, atop his head. "But otherwise i'm not too sure."
she giggled."I'l take your words for it."she looked at teh smoke witch came from him as he sighed."What are you ,Race wise."
"Trust me, all they talk about, is there boring high class games, and boring things like that." He said, sighing in doing so a wisp of pure pitch black smoke came out as the sigh did.
"Im used to talking to all sorts of people,I havent found any one in particular annoying."
"Ya I know, but I never really did like talking to people of my stature, they're all snoody, and dont do anything stupid or recklace, which is very unlike me, as i'm always getting into trouble, no matter what.
she nodded."Yes it is I have to agree with you on that."she looked over at him."Its not exactly a bad conversation though."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff