Welcome to Gaia! ::

For a roleplaying enviroment without limits and no PG - 13 crap join www.allmusic.uk.tt and start your own unrestricted topics or take part in the slave roleplay.

You can use you gaia avatar on allmusic
Edhmelus.a
Mitzi_Mitzuuki135
She admired the way he treated his slave.....it wouldn't prove hard to serve him....."You're nothing like any of my other masters.."

-He gave a smile to her and said- Well.... I dont really know why... I can't be mad at any creature... im like a poor draconian -He sighed- but well... No one would love to hate... -He chuckled-

((I g2g....if you want to continue later pm me...if not...it was nice rping with you...bye))
He leened on the wall, as he had been doing for a while, he sighed as he looked around and saw noone doing much. "Its almost like everyone just dissapeared." He grummbled to himself.
While she was walking she noticed some one esle there."Well not everyone."
"Ya I suppose not everyones vanished." He said, looking over at her, he extended his hand to her. "Names Kuroki nice to meet ya." He said in his cold raspy voice.
The whole time the neko had been standing there, she stared at her new master furiously. Swiftly, she turned her back to him and seated herself on the floor. Her legs crossed as well as her arms. This was supposed to be better than being in the cage? Jealousy had often came to her, after all, most cats could get jealous easily, but this was a new kind.

She didn't want him to be her master, and would do anything to go back to the cages. It just wasn't fair. He wanted a bunch of slave girls to smooch and cuddle all over them, then he would throw them out? Her head tilted her down, her arms uncrossed, and she buried her face in her hands. So jealous, so pissed off.
She didnt take his hand she held the hem of her dress and curtsied."A hand shake is not proper greeting."She said rising."Like wise im Celine."
"Ya I suppose, though i'm not exactly too proper, around others." He said, lifting a cigarette, to his lips, he lit it, and exhaled some smoke out of the side of his mouth. "Thats a nice name." He said, his cold horse voice, muffled by the cigarette, hanging from the side of his mouth.
"Well when you been raised to be nothing but proper its kind of hard not to."she giggled slightly."Thank you your the first person around here who knows it...I think."
Name: Morgan
Personality: Disobedient but she tries to act very calm
Race: Elf
Trained in: Any.. mainly Abuse / Pleasure
Appearance: (No avi appearance, detailed appearance. User Image
History: (Optional.) : Morgan and her older brother were sold with their Parents to pay for a debt. But if her parents were still living by the time she was old enough to remember, she had been sold apart from them, cause she was raised by her brother, Jesse. When she was about ten, Morgan’s brother was accused of stealing something and was beaten... it killed him. Morgan flipped. She nearly killed the master who ordered it but they pried her off, selling her.
"Well its still a nice name all the same, and I was brought up proper, I just dont act it, and i've got my reasons." He said, his voice still muffled by his lit cigarette.
"Reasons?"She sat down on a couch the split in the front of her skirt spliting slightly her legs crossed elbow resting on her thighs head resting in her hands."What kind of reasons if you dont mind me asking."
"I've been by myself so long, I forgot how to be friendly, or polite, plus i'm usually shunned, so I grew cold to others over the many years, and theres one last reason, I just cant tell you that one." He said, as he put his cigarette out on the wall behind him.
She sighed."Why?"she shook her head."Im sorry it is inpolite for me to ask all these questions of you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff