Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wait for me! Atem you bully!
She yelled! She jumped out and landed on his back!
I'm gonna tell dad if you don't tell me what your doing!
Kalatiara
[ooc: may I join? what's the setting? i'm assuming ancient Egypt..right? I'd be joining a made-up, and I'd probably observe some of the RP before jumping in. ^_^]

Sure!tell me ya info!
' Ugg. Sisters.' He dropped to the ground, sand wrapping about him in formation. ' I'm going someplace...Umm can you tell dad, I'll be going to Yugi's..uhhh tent?'
Im young not stuped. Your going away aren't you! And whats Yugi got to do with this?
Yue smiled at Atem. She knew something was up!
Atem............. I have a guess your running away! Aren't you!
She smiled happily!then take me with you!
Name: Ayla
Personality: Reserved, prefers to learn by listening rather than shooting her mouth off. She's a duelist, though a fly-by-night one. She messes in things she really shouldn't, but has always been the rebellious sort.
Kalatiara
Name: Ayla
Personality: Reserved, prefers to learn by listening rather than shooting her mouth off. She's a duelist, though a fly-by-night one. She messes in things she really shouldn't, but has always been the rebellious sort.

(STart whenever you want!)
I run over the dunes of burlywood sand, away from the palace and the vengeful priests there. I am now an outcast, you could say, caught in the act of stealing something no commoner should have. I clutch the contraband posession to my chest as I run, protecting it from the prying eyes of other peasants. The stare as I run, mostly because of my haste. I keep going, sure that if I look determined enough that they will figure I have my own reasons for my running, that they won't think about it any more, even with the guards that will soon be on my tail.

I steal a peek at my steal as I run, sand flying behind me as I step up my speed. I stole something rather valuable to someone, or at least I think it's valuable. They'll probably want it back. And by the time they want it back, I want to be very far away.

As I'm looking at my prize, I don't look where I'm going for a moment. As I come down a dune, I trip over a boy and his sister, who are roughhousing in the sand (Atem and his sister). I utter a cry if dismay as I go flying, the thing so precious flying out of my grasp as I land in the sand and slide a few feet. I watch in horror as the card flutters in the breeze and settles down on the sand. There it is, for all the world to see. A commoner committing such a crime as to dare dabble in the games of the royalty.
I run over the dunes of burlywood sand, away from the palace and the vengeful priests there. I am now an outcast, you could say, caught in the act of stealing something no commoner should have. I clutch the contraband posession to my chest as I run, protecting it from the prying eyes of other peasants. The stare as I run, mostly because of my haste. I keep going, sure that if I look determined enough that they will figure I have my own reasons for my running, that they won't think about it any more, even with the guards that will soon be on my tail.

I steal a peek at my steal as I run, sand flying behind me as I step up my speed. I stole something rather valuable to someone, or at least I think it's valuable. They'll probably want it back. And by the time they want it back, I want to be very far away.

As I'm looking at my prize, I don't look where I'm going for a moment. As I come down a dune, I trip over a boy and his sister, who are roughhousing in the sand (Atem and his sister). I utter a cry if dismay as I go flying, the thing so precious flying out of my grasp as I land in the sand and slide a few feet. I watch in horror as the card flutters in the breeze and settles down on the sand. There it is, for all the world to see. A commoner committing such a crime as to dare dabble in the games of the royalty.
[ooc: ooops! Sorry for the double-post, the board said my first one didn't work. -grumbles- sorry.]
Yue looked at Atem with a hint of anger.
Now! Take me with you!

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Kuika sits outside reading some spell scrolls.

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
((hello??))

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
((hello??))

O.G. Peacemaker

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
"i wonder what my lord is up to.." getting up and walk in palace carrying her scrolls looking around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff