Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jack
User Image

Jack smiled and looked up and decided to make a joke out of it,"Why,is it because of my devilishly handsome looks or my smoking body?" He said it in a sort of sarcastic tone so she'd understand it. "Look,some people are born with a heart and some aren't. I guess I'm ..soft." Jack liked the girl,she reminded him of himself before the pains started,she was free on the inside.

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

*** Anna Fell ***

Anna sighed at his attempt of a joke, in another time or place it might've been funny to her but she was itching to get loose of that locked room. She slowly began to pace the small room. "Ha...." Anna faintly smiled. "So when is it time to go?"
Jack
User Image
Jack looked over and called out for Memnoch. "Hey,you with the keys over there come and help me with this slave i'll pay up front." Jack pulled out a wad of cash with a rubber band around it,he didn't want to waste any more time then he had to in this wretched place that he would never be able to get out of his mind. Maybe they got fed right,but it wasn't right either way,taking somebodys freedom."And by the way,I don't have a car..more like a Harley.."

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Sonya Sural

Sonya smiled as she came upon a master talking to Anna, "She is quite wonderful, did you want to buy her, Sir?" she asked as a smile played on her lips as she looked at the both of them. Her eyes showed a bit of exhaustion, but she really didn't care.
Jack
Jack frowned a it and held out the money even more ashamed of himself,he was officially a slave owner. He wasn't going to waste any words on the woman. Normally he wasn't so judgemental but this woman made him mad just by the way she lived and owned peoples freedom. "Yeah. Unlock the cage,Ma'am." He said in a irritated tone.

Hunter

User Image

Hold my hand let’s chase the sun,
we both know something’s begun.
Nothing feels that real without you,
wanna learn so much about you.
Shining star I’ve seen your face,
everything falls into place,
and nothing else seems to matter.

x
x
x
xx
x
x
x

Lorelei
~Wood Nymph~

x
x
x
xx
x

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lorelei slid to a stop, her body switching from its pore breathing to her usual and she took a deep stabilizing breath. She tilted her head as he spoke, her expression was impassive and unsurprised. She knew what she was getting into the moment the girl asked for assistance. But why had she? Easy....most slaves were like masters. Self-serving....selfish. They want the best they can obtain in their position. The blonde had acted against the stereotype by going back for her....turning her down would make Lorelei no better than the others. Her only regret was that she was unable to keep his focus on her....that the blonde had been taken instead of her. She listened as he spoke of being immune to nature and she logged the information away. She knew her chances, wings in, was less than .003 percent in regards to making it to the forest....and she was tired. The amount of effort to use her ecokinesis through the dampening spells of the collar was more than she could express. Most in her position wouldn't be able to bloom a flower much less have a tree try to pin a man against its trunk. "So what happens now...?" she asked softly, blinking her expressionless molten gold eyes. One thing she had learned over the decades....pick your battles. She'd lost this one....and that was fine. When you lose, you learn. She instinctively shut off her pain receptors again....he struck her as someone who enjoyed seeing pain. He seemed almost like her first mistress....though no one could be that bad. Lorelei for days would be covered in her honey colored blood....kept barely alive for years. Things like that made one highly attuned to their body.
Searius_BlackRavenMad
^^

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Feel so lonely,
won’t you show me where I need to be?
You bring me to life.

Feels like there's raindrops on my skin,
you reach me somewhere deep within.
You make my body come alive.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Cezzary

bump to you

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
The Big Bad Boss
Jack
Jack frowned a it and held out the money even more ashamed of himself,he was officially a slave owner. He wasn't going to waste any words on the woman. Normally he wasn't so judgemental but this woman made him mad just by the way she lived and owned peoples freedom. "Yeah. Unlock the cage,Ma'am." He said in a irritated tone.

Sonya Sural
User Image

Sonya smiled as the master handed her the money, "Thank you, Sir. She has been well treated and well fed. My husband and I have the best slave shop in the country, most keep them in cages or cells and barely feed them. At least here they have a room, a bed, good food, and are treated very well." she explained as she unlocked the door. "Come on out, sweetheart." she said with a kind smile.
Anish Lee
Sarona Silverwolf

Ryoka-sama-of-light"[/quote]
Candice
User Image

Candice bowed her head and averted her eyes from the master whom walked into her room. As he looked her over she blushed a bit, feeling his eyes look her over. He sat on the bed next to her and she inched herself a bit away from him, making some room for him. "I can sing, and do whatever you wish me to do." she said in a soft v
nc2dw65q:2="Ryoka-sama-of-light"[/quote]
[align=center][color=blue][size=18]Candice[/size][/color]
User Image[/align]

Candice bowed her head and averted her eyes from the master whom walked into her room. As he looked her over she blushed a bit, feeling his eyes look her over. He sat on the bed next to her and she inched herself a bit away from him, making some room for him. "[color=blue]I can sing, and do whatever you wish me to do.[/color]" she said in a soft voice.

User Image

Saronus nodded his head in approval upon hearing Candice say she can sing. Turning to Memnoch, Saronus spoke in a very calm voice "I would like to purchase Candice as well. Shall we head to the final stage of purchase?" Turning back to Candice, Saronus smiles and puts a hand on her shoulder, "You need not avert your eyes, I am a very kind Master you will find. You've nothing to fear."

Beloved Friend

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
foxboy43

Luna
User Image
Luna got bored so she wandered up the stairs and followed a fimilar scent, it was a lycan 'it could be fun to meet another wolf' she wandered until she got to the front of the lycans cage- "Hello?"
User Image

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

Memnoch nodded, "Candice will cost $300. Please come this way with both of your slaves. You have a bit of paperwork to sign to finalize your purchase. Also, you will recieve a copy of both of their paperwork." he said with a smile.

Candice
User Image

Candice gave her soon to be master a half smile. She was unsure of him. Most lycans seemed to have a nasty temper... She nodded to his statement.
User Image

He grinned. Submission...it always made him smile. "Really? That's all you got?" With a sigh, he muttered to himself until he said, "Well, I guess this is when I take you back with me. Four slaves...I can't believe it..." With an unbelievable speed, he shot toward the girl and circled her, wrapping his chain-mace around her until he could carry her along with him. He took to the air quickly, to get this girl away from the earth quickly, dangling her at the end while firmly gripping the handle of the mace to which the chain was connected. "You'll like your new home," he called down to her picking up speed until his castle came into view. Rather than put her with the other two, he flew to another tower, singled out and much smaller without a door, just a very high window, made solidly of stone. He dropped in through the window and pulled on the chain, pulling her through the window and letting her plop onto the floor painfully before securing her to the wall, arms above her head. At her feet, he attached two separate ball and chain combos, one on each ankle.

"You wait here," he said, "I have to go check on the first little slave. I can't believe I got four for only a hundred and fifty bucks." He took flight after wrapping the chain around his waist again, disappearing to his room. With a sour expression, he found that the slave girl had gotten free of her bonds and was sleeping peacefully on his bed. "How dare you?" he demanded, shoving her off the bed with a foot. "I didn't give you permission to get free! I also didn't give you permission to sleep all day!"

Ranah-Teh-Naast

Hunter

User Image

Hold my hand let’s chase the sun,
we both know something’s begun.
Nothing feels that real without you,
wanna learn so much about you.
Shining star I’ve seen your face,
everything falls into place,
and nothing else seems to matter.

x
x
x
xx
x
x
x

Lorelei
~Wood Nymph~

x
x
x
xx
x

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lorelei sighed, leaning her head against the wall and closing her eyes...picturing. Roughly 500 feet high....(she tapped her head against the wall) about 3 feet thick...she sighed again, pushing that all aside. She could do that later. She glanced at the window that poured sunlight in. She smiled lightly....better than what she'd been given in the past. Of course there were plenty of spores and seeds dusting the bottom....she narrowed her eyes at them, making them float up as she inspected each magically. Not bad. She let them all fall but one spore, which shot to her....too small for eyes to see, and landed on her tongue. She closed her mouth and leaned her head back to drift into a meditation. The spore began to change into a special poison one...it wasn't fatal normally....just a step she always took when she was uncertain of a master's intention. All but one had been the torturing kind...one had been the sexual kind. He died almost immediately after buying her. That was the one thing she'd fight tooth and nail for....the last thing that was hers. The spore was filled with her power and could become whatever she wanted now....she opened her eyes to the sun again....she'd missed it. At least she had the sun....every other master had taken that from her. She could have gotten out of the chains....but then he may put her somewhere away from the sun. He seemed smart enough for it to not be underground....unfortunately. She wondered how that blonde was doing.
Searius_BlackRavenMad
^^

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Feel so lonely,
won’t you show me where I need to be?
You bring me to life.

Feels like there's raindrops on my skin,
you reach me somewhere deep within.
You make my body come alive.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Anish Lee

User Image

Memnoch nodded, "Candice will cost $300. Please come this way with both of your slaves. You have a bit of paperwork to sign to finalize your purchase. Also, you will recieve a copy of both of their paperwork." he said with a smile.

Candice
User Image

Candice gave her soon to be master a half smile. She was unsure of him. Most lycans seemed to have a nasty temper... She nodded to his statement.

User Image

Saronus nodded and stood from the bed to follow Memnoch for the finalization. As they walked, he couldn't help but be happy that he would finally have someone to fill the empty void of his home. He could tell Candice was unsure of him still, and he figured she would be. Most lycans are not like himself. But Saronus was a kind Master and soon she would see she has nothing to fear. Reaching the office to do the paperwork, Saronus read over the papers before signing them, then paid for his two slaves. "Alright you two, time to get you to your new home." Said Saronus with a smile.

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Memnoch Sural
User Image

Memnoch smiled as he was paid the exact amount for both slaves and as Saronus signed the paperwork, "Here is your copy of both of their paperwork. Do enjoy them. If you have any issues, do feel free to bring them back to exchange them." he said as a joke, "Though I don't think you will have any issues." he said with a laugh and smiled to both slaves, "Serve him well, ladies."

Candice
User Image

Candice followed Memnoch and Saronus to the small office. She stood quietly as they discussed the paperwork. As her new master signed the last paper and was handed hers and Crystal's paperwork she lowered her head, 'On to yet another home.' she thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff