Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

Eriik raised an eyebrow at the sight of the guy stumbling all over the place. For a moment there ha and his partner there were ready for an arrest but Eriik just signaled the other guard to wait. "A little late to be dealing with this..." He responded as the man. He listened his drunken rumbles that began to get clearer with each word as the other guard stepped outside. He sighed and crossed his arms. "Really I should be the one asking you that... But if you must know, my name is Eriik. And no I'm not." He told the man wondering where he was getting at.

Interesting Genius

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
▼Joseph Dawn§

Days go by

Give me a sign

Come back to the end

The shepherd of the damned

User ImageUser Image

Joseph, still a little drunk and hungover, mumbles "Ahh, I see..., then you are from the Rift? Pale? no wait, Hjaalmarch! are you one of those Stormcloak bastards!" Joseph stands up and walks towrd the Eriik. "Eriik, it is hmm? So Eriik, Although you maybe a guard of Whiterun, you are a Stormcloak spy Or my name... my na*hic*me Isn't Joseph Da*hic*wn !" walking closer to Eriik, Joseph stumbles again and smacks his head on the door just as someone was opening it. A Legionnaire came through the door. "Has anyone seen an Imperial, about yea high, brown hair, big sw.... oh, there he is." Joseph Stands back up and scoffs towards the legionnaire "This guard, Er*hic*iik, I believe to be a..*hic* a.. oh what are they called.... ah forget it!" Joseph tries to walk out the door but needed a little help from his comrade. "I'll be back for ya when I remember who... wha*hic*... Hey i can walk just fine on m*hic*y own!" With the legionnaire still helping him and him still swearing to return for Eriik, Joseph's Drunken tantrum was taken outside of Whitrun and back to their camp where he slept it off.
User Image
Eriik Valheir
Whiterun Guard

Eriik sighed and couldn't believe he actually thought this guy had sobered up. He gave the drunken man a slight glare and laid a hand on his imperial sword. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step back here and ge-" Before he could finish another man entered. He was glad things wouldn't have to get messy today. "Keep your drunken friend there out of Whiterun until he learns to handle his drinks." He said to the legionnaire that carried the man off.

After that little incident he made his way out of the tavern and thought about how much trouble that guy could have gotten into with a real Stormcloak. It was also a good thing that, although Eriik supports the Empire, he doesn't go around banning Talos or strongly defending their honor. Being called a Stormcloak really didn't bother him.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
After a long hike, and as the sun started to set, Hildr and the others finally arrived near Tumble Arch Pass. Concealed in the nearby forest some distance away from the six or so Giants, Hildr rubbed her chin in thought as she studied the opposition. She saw only four mammoths, chances were good that there were more roaming around near by. But how could they take on six giants even without Mammoth back up? There were just too many.

She glanced over to the mages, frowned, and looked back to the Giants. One hit from a Giant club and either one of them was dead. Mages didn't have the toughness to take many blows. And once they started casting magics, the Giants would be quick to swarm and take them out.

Then, another thought entered her head. Why were there so many Giants in this one place? Giants usually consisted of bands, at most, of three. Here there was easily double that number. What was going on here that two or more bands would group up?

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~
:: Mage Extraordinaire ::
{ Dark Brotherhood Assassin }

Mordred crouched down and hid behind some of the brush nearer to the edge of the forest. He glanced around, counting the giants and the mammoths, there were only four mammoths and all six giants, maybe the mammoths were grazing near by. "Looks like all six giants are there... the other mammoths must be else where..." He noticed one of the giants in particular seemed to be wearing an odd outfit, it looked like it was wearing an assortment of trinkets, gold rings, gold necklaces, and if he wasn't mistaken he thought he saw a crown, tiny in comparison to the beast itself, on its head. "Hildr, Juli, do you see that Giant there, 'Mr. Shiny'? I think he might be the leader of this group... might explain why there are so many in this camp..." Mordred looked back to his fellow party members to listen to their input

"What should our plan of attack be girls? I can summon a couple of Atronachs to act as distractions..." He kept glancing over his shoulder to keep check on the camp to make sure they hadn't noticed them yet.

User Image

**EDITED

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

Juliana followed them about, not really following anything they said. She was trying to plot out her course of action, snapping out of it when he spoke about atronachs. "Well. If you could telekinesis me over there to Mr. Shiny and drop me on his head, I could kill him easily. Then get out of there. While I'm killing him, you could summon your atronachs to allow me a chance to get out of there, and then with the leader down, mass confusion and panic will follow." She commented.

"Kill the leader confuse the others." She said with a grin. "And we both know that I have enough power to get through its thick skull with my dagger." She said, taking it from her side and spinning it before tucking it back in her belt. "What do you say Mordred? I want that shiny little crown." She said and laughed softly. "The circlet might be enchanted." She mused, giving him a grin. "Pleeeeease can I do it?"

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred looked down at Juliana and thought about her suggestion, that could very well work. They'd be down one and down a leader at that, the problem was going to be getting her to him. "Well... I don't know about Telekinesis... but maybe if I used a couple of Frost Atronachs as walls and you ride on one of their backs and when they block the lesser giants, you can jump off and get to Mr. Shiny" He looked over at Hildr for confirmation. "Then while she's doing that, you, my Atronachs, and I can distract the other giants and their mammoths. What do you think Miss. Hildr?" He asked the Nord woman to give her opinion on the plan, maybe her insight could improve their battle strategy. Still listening for either of their responses, he looked back out towards the giants to make sure they were still safe and hidden, all clear.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
"We don't even know why these giants have all grouped up." Hildr replied, blue eyes watching the monsters lumber about. "How do we know that killing their "leader" if that is what he is, will confuse them and not send them into a murderous rage? No, we need a different plan. We need to separate some of them off so we can deal with them. Altogether as a group, they're too dangerous."

Hildr drew her hunting bow and started circling way around the camp site, nocking an arrow to the string as she put distance between her and the mages. Her eyes darted from one mammoth to another, looking for a creature in particular to target.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana huffed as the nord woman walked off, looking up at Mordred. "Lets do my plan, she is going to get killed." She commented, looking up at him. She wanted a battle, not to just sneak around. "Come on, I'll be fine, and if push comes to shove, we'll just go invisible and get out of here." She said with a grin. "I want to kill the leader and get that circlet, so summon your atronauchs and lets have at it Mordred." She said, her eyes glowing with a lust for battle and bloodshed.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred glanced at Juliana, then back to where Hildr had nearly disappeared to, he gulped. He hated being in the middle of situations like this, but maybe he could stall Juliana. He turned his head back to Juliana and smiled, nodding in agreement, he lifted his hands and began to conjure two separate Frost Atronachs, but he acted like it was taking a moment to charge them up. Which wasn't exactly a lie, the longer he held the spell before releasing it, the stronger the creatures he summoned would be. 'Come on Miss Hildr, hurry up and execute your plan...' Mordred thought to himself as he watched for the giants or the mammoths to react to whatever Hildr was planning, the moment she started her plan, he would call his Atronachs so that Juliana could start her own plan. That way everyone is happy and Mordred isn't getting an ear full of lecturing from either of them. He swallowed hard, nervous that Juliana would call him on his stalling before HIS plan could work, but he continued to act like he was concentrating on his spells.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
Having gotten far enough from the mages, Hild then moved to some cover and took aim at one of the lumbering mammoths.
Sighting down her arrow, she loosed it, sending the blue fletched shaft spinning right into the trunk of a mammoth. As the beast trumpeted in pain and anger, she swiftly drew another arrow and loosed it into the side of its nearest companion. Agitated, the mammoths started stomping around, swaying back and forth looking for their attacker. three of the giants, seeing this, lumbered over to investigate and at that point, Hildr loosed an arrow into the foot of one of the Giants. The huge creature bellowed in surprise and agony, and that was when Hildr shot out from cover and started running down the road, now with mammoths and a number of angry Giants hot on her heels.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred smiled when he saw the arrows flying and quickly released his conjuration spells, two large Frost Atronachs, both almost as big as the giants themselves now stood ready for battle. He picked up Juliana and tossed her onto one of their backs before pointing towards Mr. Shiny. "Alright boys, get as close to that one as you can, run interference for the girl and get her close enough to that giant, lets go." With the order to charge, the Frost Atronachs didn't hesitate and ran forth, Mordred called a Bound Sword to each of his hands. He charged in right after them and grinned, he loved being a close combat mage, no one ever seemed to expect it. As per the plan, the two Frost Atronachs ran straight for Mr. Shiny, but got blocked by the giants that were left, they both grabbed the giants arms and held them down so they couldn't swing, giving Juliana her opening. "Juli, go now!" Mordred called up to her as he dashed in between the Atronachs and slashed at both Giant's legs, making them bleed out and take a knee.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana's eyes widened as the idiot nord woman started shooting at the mammoths and giants, and then sighed as Mordred let his spells go. He had waited on her. She would have a talk about that later. She held onto the atronach as best as she could, watching the giants with a sense of unease. She grinned as she heard Mordred call, and jumped from the atronach's shoulder and onto the giant's back. Her dagger was in her hand immediately. She drove the point of the dagger into the back of its skull, a triumphant battle cry leaving her lips as she felt the life drain from the giant almost immediately. She plucked the circlet off its head, grinning as she jumped down off its shoulders.

She didn't see the other giant. There were too many of them and she was about to go after one of the ones that Mordred had downed and the other had gotten the drop on her. Its club, bigger than she was, swung at an upward arch and hit her in the back. She cried out momentarly in pain before her body went pleasantly numb and she was sent flying, the circlet tumbling from her fingers as she hit the ground a few yards away, her small body looking crumpled. She was still conscious, and dimly aware that she was screwed. Which really ticked her off because her plan was supposed to work! She tried to move, and found that her body wouldn't comply. In fact, the small movement sent a wave of pain over her that nearly caused her to black out.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred saw Juliana go flying and growled in anger, he dismissed the Frost Atronachs before conjuring up two Dremora Lords, they practically flew forward and slashed into both the legs of the giant. Crippled and now on its knees, Mordred moved up behind the giant that had hit Juliana, a Bound Battleaxe in his hands as he pulled back and swung with all his strength. "YOU b*****d!!!" The giant's head popping off and rolling around before coming to a stop in a pool of blood. He turned around, dismissing his axe before calling up some of his destruction magics, before running up to one of them, jumping onto it's back and placing his hands on top of his head. He used dual Thunderbolts to turn the giant's skull into a microwave oven that turned its brain into a boiling pile of mush.

The third was standing up, a little wobbly from the wound on its leg that Mordred had given it moments before. It raised its club to smash Mordred but he quickly changed Destruction spells and launched dual Ice Spikes from his hands, they pierced the remaining giant's eye sockets. This made the perfect opening for his Dremora Lords to run up behind it and slash into its flesh at the knees before the stabbed their swords into its back to finish it off.

"Juli!!" Mordred called out, now that this part of the battle was over, as he ran over to his little vampire companion, he quickly began to administer the Heal Other spell with both hands, this was quickly draining his mana being he wasn't nearly as proficient with this type of magic as his others.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
With the mammoth herd and their handlers following her, Hildr led her pursuers on a jaunt where they could not follow easily, moving swiftly over the rocky Skyrim landscape and gaining distance between her and the monsters. Finally, scaling up a steep, jagged slope, she looked down to see the Giants now facing a signifigant obstacle as they and their mammoths were no good at climbing.

Looking up at the heavily snowed in peak above her, the Nord formulated a plan and started scaling the most solid tree she could find, even as the Giants were drawing closer. once she had climbed out of their immediate reach, she looked to the mountain to be sure her plan worked. And then the tree started to shake as the Giants began trying to knock it down with their clubs. Almost thrown from her perch, Hildr realized she needed to do this now or she was naught but a stain on a Giant's club.
Sucking in her breath, she shouted at the mountain.

"FUS RO DAH."

The unrelenting force of those ancient words shook the peak of the mountain, and more importantly, shook loose its blanket. The mountain rumbled and the Giants looked up in shock to the horrifying sight of a massive wave of white powder rushing at them, and before they could move, they and Hildr's perch along with a number of other trees, rocks and debris, were all swept up in an avalanche.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff