Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~
:: Mage Extraordinaire ::
{ Dark Brotherhood Assassin }

Mordred glared at the Khajit as he tried to take his ring, he had felt the tug and quickly formed a fist to keep it in place. "You little b*****d, I knew you were just a petty thief!" He was highly tempted to blast this pest with a Lightning Bolt, but resisted, having already caused enough trouble for the Inn keeper. "You're lucky I-" He was shocked that he suddenly used a spell on the Inn's customers and disappeared. Mordred ran out before he got caught up in the mess and looked around for the Khajiit, not seeing him and figured he must've ran off some where to hide. "Next time I see you cat, I'll blast you with my Fire Breath!!" Figuring Hildr not to be any where around, he could issue threats that involved his shouts freely.

With his warning delivered Mordred left the Inn and made his way for the blacksmith's home where the forge was located. He'd just buy the materials so he could get this over with, that woman was beginning to annoy him. Not to mention he didn't have the time to waist on this, he had a certain job he needed to leave for before night fall. He bought the items he would need to make the sword and upgrade her armor, getting to work quickly. First upgraded her armor because that would be the easiest, then he had to plan out how to make this new sword, once he had that, he got to hammering at the materials.

User Image

Interesting Genius

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
ጟKhairjiroጟ

ʕ__ǁ___ϗϔϗ___ǁ__ʔ

The Khajiit

User Image

Khairjiro stood up from the bank, "I probably deserved that" he chuckled while brushing off the snow. he looked toward the nord woman, who had her blade drawn. "Ohh, now we serious!" Khairjiro held out his hand and a white=blue misted had manifested into a Bound Bow in his palm, with his other had at his back, a sling of arrows also manifested. with a quick movement an arrow was already in the bow and was ready to fly. "Do you really want to do this, because Khairjiro is tired and wants to sleep." he snickered while looking down the arrow towards the woman. He flinched upon hearing the mage's threat from the Inn. Khairjiro didn't really want to fight, so he dismissed the bow. "How about Khajiit start over, no tricks I swear. In fact here's a few gold coins for the trouble Khairjiro cause." he holds out his hand with 100 gold coins, "My name is Khairjiro" he said smiling towards the nord woman.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
Wih speed that would have impressed even the thief, Hildr snatched the coins from the cat and began to count them, ocasionally taking random coins out to bite into them and test their worth. Satisfied, she gave the cat a suspicious look and pocketed the coins.
"I am Hildr. And more and more I grow to dislike this town." She said as she headed back towards the docks. "Too many mages, too many giants, people strangle bards without reason, mead is too expensive, and now I can't walk outside without getting robbed in the street."

Professional Shapeshifter

User Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Darvala Lloran
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

((ooc: Sorry for taking so long, life came up.))

Listening quietly, Darvala nodded to herself. So just a bit of silliness at the inn. That was understandable, she supposed. Not too unlike a few of her own who enjoyed drink and other such things. Bowing slightly to the guard, she said, "Thank you for your assistance, sir. Blessings of the Divine upon you." Being Nord as he was, she doubted he'd care for a blessing from Azura.

Following Joseph, she waved a hand idly. "It was less the word which offends and more hearing nothing but that for a very long time. It is nice to be asked for my name. I am Darvala Lloran. As for my business, I am simply looking into some thing for a friend of mine. They wish I speak with some of the smiths here, as well a speak with someone they once made a bet with. Does the name 'Hodlin' sound familiar?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Nightingale
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

Juliana watched everything that happened, gasping in fury as the cat tried to take Mordred's ring. She shut her eyes as the spell went through the room, getting out of there before everyone's panic activated her instincts. She hadn't gotten far out of the inn when she saw the nord woman with the cat. She grinned, walking over to them both. "Oooh. Did the kitty cat get caught?" She questioned, her eyes blazing with power. "Kitty should learn not to steal. Its bad." She growled.

"My apologies Hildr that this thief slipped by without my notice. I will take him into custody for you, that way you can go watch Mordred at the forge." She said, looking at Khairjiro and smiling, flashing her fangs at him. He had called her adorable. No one called her adorable except her victims or her family.
Drexyl Ebon-Wind

Drexyl was incredibly taken aback by the spell cast by the Khajit as the entire inn went into a state of mass panic. Without a word, he simply stood up and walked over to the counter, shoving people out of his way as they crowded the route to the front desk. When he got there, the innkeeper was crouched behind the counter in fear. He made his way around the side of the counter and took just enough food and wine to last him the rest of his trip. The guards will likely be here soon enough. I can't have an investigation on my hands. He was almost certain that if it were discovered that he was a dragon cultist, the empire would have his head in a heartbeat. He didn't expect to run into any trouble in Dawnstar of all places.

After he had gathered what he needed, he made his way out the front entrance and past the group, still bickering amongst themselves. He simply ignored them, though he would have liked to have roasted the Khajit alive. He needed to lay low, at least for now. He simply walked on, towards the outskirts of the small hold towards where his horse was hitched. He mounted the mare and began galloping along the path to the dragon burial mound.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
Hildr chuckled dryly as the little girl claimed she would bring the cat in to the guard for her.
"And how are you going to do that, little girl? He's got the height, weight, and muscle advantage over you, and he knows magic as well. Let him be. He didn't steal anything and he reimbursed me for the matter. As far as I'm concerned, the situation is-"
It was at that moment that Hildr caught sight of Juliana's fangs.
"What in oblivion is wrong with your face?..." Hildr asked, unease and suspicion creeping into her voice.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana looked over at her as she spoke, blinking in confusion for a moment before realizing that the woman had seen her fangs. "Hmm? My face? Nothing is wrong with my face." She said innocently, smiling at her, her fangs now gone. "The mead must be getting into you." She jested, a soft laugh leaving her lips. "Or perhaps the cat slipped you something when you weren't looking." She growled, shooting a glare at him. "No one steals from my family cat." She said, her voice full of the promise of death.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred was done with the armor in no time, but just to be sure, he looked it over carefully to make sure he had done everything correctly. He smiled at his work, having upgraded her armor to a legendary status, now onto her sword. He laid out the piece of paper she had given him and gave it a once over again before he got to work with hammer and fire he worked the metal, being careful to be perfection incarnate. The sound of his hammer striking metal started to echo throughout Dawnstar, soon it was shaped into the blade she wanted, now to sharpen it. He stepped over to the grindstone and sat down, turning the wheel as sparks began flying from the point of contact. He lifted it up for inspection after a few minutes and smiled, but just to make sure, he plucked a blade of grass from the ground and dropped it onto the edge of the blade. The grass was cleanly sliced in half the moment it touched the steel of the sword, he slipped it into the leather sheath he had crafted for it and set it on top of the armor.

Now that he was done, he picked up the bundle and began to walk back to the Inn in order to drop it off with Hildr. Halfway there though he noticed Hildr down by the docks with that thief Khajiit and Juliana, he growled at the fact that the thief was there. However, he need to hurry up and give her the items so he could get to his secondary hobby. He strolled down the street towards the docks, coming to a stop a few feet away from Hildr. "Here you are miss Hildr, one set of improved armor and one legendary sword, all suitable equipment for the Dovahkiin." He said as he handed her the armor and weapon. "Now, I have other business outside of town I need to tend to, so if you don't mind, I'll be on my way, Juliana, I'll see you back at home..." He waved to her before he ran off towards the edge of town, knowing he was already running late for his 'appointment'.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
"And he didn't." Hildr said pointedly, still casting a suspicious look at the girl. "Your brother still has his things. Just let the matter drop already."

"Speak of the daedra..." She muttered as Mordred showed up, handed her the work he had done and then dashed off just as quickly has he had arrived. "That was convenient."

With the equipment under her arm, she turned to the Inn to slip back into her armor and equip her new blade, but she halted long enough to cast a warning look to both Vampire and Khajit.

"Go home, little girl. Nothing to gain by bothering this one any more. And you, Khairjiro, best stay out of further trouble, unless you wish to know the inside of Dawnstar's dungeon."

That said, she returned to her room at the inn and changed back into her armor, now considerably stronger than it had been before. She tested the weight of her new weapon, found its balance satisfactory, and gave a few practice chops with it, then nodded her approval.

"That should do nicely."

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Banded Iron Shield (Superior), Dwarven Dagger, Imperial Bow, (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Steel Dagger, Steel Sword, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, Bear Pelt, 2 Sabrecat Pelts, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Hunting Bow (Fine)

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana watched as Mordred came and went, and Hildr went off to the inn, leaving her with the cat. "Try and steal something from my family again, and I'll end you cat." She growled, turning and walking out of Dawnstar. She wanted to get out and walk some, let her back stretch out and just... Try and relax. She smiled, wondering when she had last relaxed. She had left her dagger and her bow at home, but one walk out of Dawnstar wouldn't hurt anything. Nah.

She smiled at the thought, curling the coat closer around herself as she walked. She began to hum softly under her breath as she walked, opening her senses and taking in the world. No matter how long she lived... She still loved Skyrim. It was.. Beautiful. Her eyes glowed dimly as she walked, her hearing acute and her senses alive. She veered off the path, her feet making barely a sound on the fresh fallen snow, her white hair and pale skin almost blending into the environment. Her darkened clothes stuck out though, but she didn't care. No one would dare cross a vampire. Except the Dawnguard. But she didn't think there were any of those around.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred ran to the edge of town and growled in annoyance. "I can't believe those stupid giants took so long to kill... Now I'm behind schedule!" He didn't want to be late for his appointment so he summoned Arvak and mounted the spectral steed. Giving him a nudge in the ribs, literally, the horse charged forward, burning hoof prints into the snow and scorching the cobble stones of the road. The conjured stallion ran swiftly through the wilderness of Skyrim, passing another adventurer on a regular horse with ease. As Arvak ran, Mordred couldn't help but look down at his ring and grin evilly, his eyes turning the blood red that showed his true personality was in control. "Its about time I got control of this damn body back..."

He chuckled softly before he started to slow down, nearing his destination, he passed by the giants they had killed earlier that day and kept going further into the wilderness. Finally, he arrived, at Shearpoint, or more precisely, the Dragon Burial Mound that was located there, he dismounted from Arvak and dismissed him. Mordred began to walk over to the mound and knelt down, lightly touching the tomb of a dragon, speaking softly to the being that was trapped within. "Just a little longer, you'll be awake soon enough" He stood up and stepped back, closing his eyes as he began to build up his magical energies.

User Image

Interesting Genius

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
ጟKhairjiroጟ

ʕ__ǁ___ϗϔϗ___ǁ__ʔ

The Khajiit

User Image

Impressed with her quick fingers,"You should consider joining my *clears throat* Business Hildr."Khairjiro said. he heard footsteps behind him and quickly turned "Something smells foul." he muttered, and looked as the little girl from the Inn walked towards them. When she had threaten him and her teeth shifted slightly, Khairjiro winced and backed up a bit. "That would not be necessary, I have payed for my troubles little one." Khairjiro paused for a sec, "Wait, Khajiit not understand, Mage is family?" Khairjiro looked dumbfounded. "Then, you are mage as well?"He looked at the little girl, but while he said that she began to walk off. Then he noticed that Hildr left as well. "I needs to keep an eye on this group."Khairjiro walked towards the Inn and entered. Hoping that none would remember his incident with the mage, he ordered some mead, trying to stay a good distance from Hildr. After finishing his mead he payed for a room for the night and went into the room. while there he could here as though someone was chopping something. Khairjiro didn't want to take any chances. He magically enhanced the lock so none could enter, Then he tried to make sense about what happened with the little girl outside. The thought crossed his mind that she might have been a vampire, but shuddered at the thought and tried to sleep.
Drexyl Ebon-Wind

Drexyl was only a short distance from his destination. Soon he would arrive at Shearpoint and would be graced with the sight of seeing the rebirth of a dragon. He could feel his heart racing with the thought and was put into a temporary state of pure excitement. This excitement was short lived, however, as a spectral steed blazed past him, causing his horse to panic and turn from its intended destination but that was quickly corrected as Drexyl yanked hard on the reigns and managed to get the horse back on the right path. At first it appeared to be nothing, just a careless mage. However, there was a feeling of unease in his stomach as he noted the direction of the rider and rushed towards his destination.

As he came up to the side of shearpoint, and began his way towards the mound, a strange sense of energy overcame him. This was magic, and powerful magic at that. He stopped his horse near the base of the mountain and made his way up towards the top. As he approached, he saw the man before him and he was near the burial mound, casting some kind of spell. What was this? He felt the flames building up underneath his fingertips as his hand curled into a fist. He recognized the mage, it was the very same one from the inn that the Khajit attempted to steal from. Seeing his parlor tricks there, he simply assumed this man was a jester but now he saw him in a different light but what was he doing here? Drexyl snuck up behind him and hid behind a boulder, watching and waiting to see what he would do. If the man sought to harm the dragon god, he would destroy this man but he had to be sure.

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
With everything fitting properly, and her new sword seeming fine, Hildr sat down on the edge of her bed and realized how tired she was. She had traveled far and did quite a lot, all without rest.
Now was probably as good as any time to catch some shut eye, or at least take a nap before she headed out. Once she awoke, she planned on leaving town to find some place she could sell off her goods, but where was a decision she resolved to sleep on.
She said her prayers to the nine, yawned, then kicked her boots off, slid off her bracers and helm, and then slipped into bed, still holding on to her sword and knife for safety's sake. One never knew what might happen in these times.

Equipment: Ancient Nord Armor Set(legendary), Ancient Nordic Sword (Legendary), Banded Iron Shield (Superior), Dwarven Dagger, Imperial Bow, (Fine), Steel Arrows, Amulet of Talos

Backpack: Healing Potions, Lockpicks, Blue Dress, Cuffed Boots, Leather Bracers, Steel Dagger, Steel Sword, Venison, Giant's toe, Bear Claws, Bear Pelt, 2 Sabrecat Pelts, 3 Wolf Pelts, Nord Mead, 3 bowls of Mammoth Cheese, Hunting Bow (Fine)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff