User Image
Tiberius De Cain

Where: Riften
Whom: Arianna
What: Resting, chatting
HP: 75%
EN: 100 %
Conditions: Minor Cuts, Broken Ribs
OOC: You are more then welcome to godmod my character to a degree. If you want to move them to a room, sit him down or even begin to help him take off his armor you are welcome too. I like it when things flow, so if it makes sense by all means go for it, whatever helps ya post.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tiberius nodded. "I will take you up on this that offer tonight and perhaps during my stay here in Riften. Although if you require any assistance while I am here, I will be glad to offer it" he said in a happy tone. From there he considered her offer and nodded. "Aye you are welcome to look at my wounds. But we will need more space then is offered here" he mentioned. He had a great deal of equipment and various wounds did cover a good portions of his body. As she spoke he listened and repeated her name within his mind, trying to commit it to memory. A soft chuckle came from him when she mentioned a Crusader being here.

"Haha, it is rare to see any of my order even across Tamriel. The land has entered dark times and few wish to walk the path of the Nine. It is not an easy one but the journey and rewards are worth the trouble. At least if you ask me" he stated. Skyrim wasn't the only nation with trouble, he could see the corruption which grew in the hearts of men. she then asked to sit, to which he nodded and gestured for her to take a seat where she was most comfortable at this moment. She then offered advice regarding Mara.... only to be left with the topic of love. Tipping his head to side he began to wonder what kind of love the goddess required for her favour to be earned. He loved the people of the land but that did not seem to be enough. A few moments passed as he allowed himself to get lost in thought.

Soon enough a sigh came from him. "Love is a difficult thing to find in this world or so I have found, at least if she requires one to take another's hand in marriage. My life is difficult and always at risk, few wish to live in such a manner and I understand" he said in slightly serious tone. Tiberius might have jumped the gun with his statement but he felt it was appropriate. "Perhaps a different answer will come to me through prayer" he mentioned as he turned his head slightly and looked towards her, unsure of what else to say at this moment. Without notice he slowly reached across his chest with his left arm, cradling the injury. Looking around the temple, he eventually gazed down at himself. "Perhaps you should look at my wounds" he suggested before chuckling a little.

Tiberius pondered a few things. "Also would you care for a meal, I might not look the part but I am a capable cook" he said before smiling a little bit. He had learned to feed himself well for cheap or when food was in limited supply. Licking his lips at the thought of food, he found himself zoning out once more. Wandering back to reality he waiting to hear an answer from Arianna.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Beloved Lunatic

26,515 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                                      ARIANNA CORRINE
                                                                      PRIESTESS OF MARA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                                            NO MORE TALK OF DARKNESS
                                                                            FORGET THESE WIDE-EYED FEARS
                                                                            I'M HERE, NOTHING CAN HARM YOU
                                                                            MY WORDS WILL WARM AND CALM YOU

Arianna nodded her head, wondering if she could set him to dealing with the rabble that lived underneath him. Then again, she didn’t think he, even if he was a crusader, could take on a whole guild of thieves. She shook off the thought, figuring some things would never change. At least they didn’t bother the citizens of Riften, they had some loyalty to their city.

"I find that anyone with the spirit to give their lives to the divines are the heros of Skyrim." She replied with a small smile. "It is a hard journey, but it is a life full of life and rejuvenation, don’t you think? I know my life has improved ever so much than before I found Mara." She said happily, taking a seat beside him and tucking her hands into her lap, her gaze moving up to the shrine and then back towards him. She wondered how long it would take to get the armor of off him so she could heal him, deciding that she would find out later.

She nodded her head lightly when he spoke, understanding completely. She gently took out her amulet from beneath her robes, showing it to him. "Love is a difficult thing to find." she answered. "My hand hasn’t been claimed in marriage either, but Mara speaks to me." She said brightly, gently tucking the amulet away again. "I have found that allowing your heart to rule your decisions instead of greed or things of that nature, it is in favor of Mara. Perhaps one day I will be able to get even closer when I am able to love another with my whole being." She said, a soft sigh leaving her lips. "Hard to find a decent man when you are in a troubled city though." She mumbled, nodding her head when he switched topics to her looking at his wounds.

She rose to her feet, looking down at him and laughing softly when he spoke of food. "A meal in exchange for healing hmm? You are free to the kitchen after I heal you then." She said brightly. She motioned for him to follow her and took him down to one of the rooms to the side. She had him sit down on the bed there and started to help him take his armor off. "So, what was the last place you visited before you arrived here?"

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
Lagertha Calidia
A Traveling Shield Maiden...
Compainion: None
Conditions: Slightly hungry and restless.
Health: 80%
Stamina: 85%
Magicka: 100%
OOC: Yay! I'm excited to begin. Thanks so much for adding me btw.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
The carriage screeched to a halt outside the South Gate of Riften. The driver, Sigaar turn to look back and poked the sleeping passenger. "Excuse me, lass but we have arrived at Riften." Sigaar said as he straighten his shirt and ran his finger through his greasy blonde hair.

Lagertha's hand came out from under her tattered cloak, lifting her hood revealing her beautiful auburn hair and young child like face. She squinted her eyes from the bright sunlight, she tried to shield them with her hand while her eyes tried to adjust then focus on the path leading to the South Gate. Lagertha stood up in the carriage and jumped down off the side with ease.

She opened her knapsack and retrieved a small pouch full of septims. She handed it to Sigaar without even looking back at him. "Thank you for the ride, sir. I don't know what I would have done if I had to keep walking after traveling to Skyrim from Cyrodiil. That was such a horrendously long journey." Lagertha said as she stretched her hands out high above her head, trying to loosen all the tighten muscles in her shoulders and back.

Sigaar lazily saluted the girl "Not a problem. Let me be the first to say, welcome to Riften. Be wary of the thieves guild and the other riff raff that hang around the city. If you ever need sanctuary the Temple of Mara is to the east of this gate. And if you're looking for a place to stay The Bee and Barb is a nice little tavern right next to the marketplace at the center of the city. The place is run by a pair of Argonian, they're a sweet couple and keep the place very tidy for a pair of lizards." with that Sigaar snaps the reins of his horse, the carriage began to turn around and he slowly began to travel down the pathway away from Riften.

Lagertha strolled over to the gate and conversated with the gaurds for a bit. After a few moments, she was standing within the inner walls of Riften. The bustling crowds of people were exciting to watch and it seemed like the Marketplace was in full swing. Lagertha quickened her pace as she made her way through the crowd towards the center of the Marketplace. She was hoping to find a vendor with Enchanted Jewelry. She had a few wares she wanted to sale before finding a place to rest. Within a few minutes Lagertha met a Dunmer named Brand-Shei who was more than glad to buy her merchandise. She throw the large pouch full of septims in her knapsack, "Alright, now let's go to this Bee and Barb. I've been wanting to get a fresh pint of mead and a hot meal for miles now." Lagertha thought to herself as she strolled off to the Bee and Barb

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Learned Seeker

User Image
Tiberius De Cain

HP: 75%
EN: 100 %
Conditions: Minor Cuts, Broken Ribs
OOC:

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tiberius nodded at her response. "Aye that is true" he said in agreement. Anyone willing to give them selves up for the greater good was a hero in their own way. They were both examples of this, he was Crusader and she a Priestess and healer. Another chuckle came from him after her next statement. "It is a life well lived but my own is more wearing then rejuvenating. However I have found purpose during my travels and seen the good I can do in this world, it is just a matter of time" he mentioned. From there she showed him an amulet of Mara and began to explain her situation. The two seemed similar in a number of ways, both alone while walking the path of Light. A few thoughts wandered his mind as she murmured. Reaching out he placed a hand on her shoulder. "I would not worry, the Divine work in mysterious ways. Perhaps we will both be luck enough to find another in due time" he said trying to brighten her mood.

"Excellent, is there anything you would like to eat" he inquired in a curious tone. From there he followed Arianna into one of the side room, taking a seat upon the edge of the bed. He started with a few straps and buckles which held the armor together, he gestured for her to unlock those upon his back and other hard to reach areas. After the plate was removed there was a layer of chainmail, followed by a padded coat. Oddly enough he kept his helmet on during this process. "Cheydinhal, in Cyrodill. I stayed in the local in while searching with others for a small bandit group which was causing trouble. From there I cross into Morrowind, a blizzard let me off track while traversing the mountains. Eventually I found myself here in Riften after wandering into Skyrim several days ago" he answered. That pretty much covered his journey up to this point. "It will be nice to sleep under a roof for once" he said playfully.

Tiberius looked away from there, face still hidden beneath his helmet. His body remained bare aside from worn pair of trousers and undergarments. "Perhaps you are used to this sight but I ask that you hold back your disgust, many find this wound to be unappealing" he said in solemn tone. He reached up and undid the leather strap which held his helmet onto his head, slowly he slipped it off and rested it upon the ground. She could only see the right side of his face which appeared to be normal. However when he turned to show her what he had tried to hide, one would see a hideous burn up the side of his face and neck. His eye was barely open as the melted flesh had created a seal. Overall his face was disfigured. "The flame of a Dadrea" he mentioned. "Although I would rather not talk about, it is not the most pleasant of memories" he added, hoping to avoid the topic.

Aside from that the left side of his chest, front and back was covered in discolored bruise, ranging from black, blue, purple and yellow. Aside from this various gashes and cuts covered the rest of his exposed flesh. Some looked fresh, others were old. The life of a crusader was a difficult one. "There is some magic holding parts of me in places. Some cuts aren't bleeding because of that" he explained. He raised his arms and moved a bit allowing her to get an idea as to what needed to be done to heal him. "Also do you offer classes in restoration? I am merely a novice at this point and I think improving would be of benefit for me, given how I look now" he said before laughing a little. Tiberius would probably kill himself if it weren't for the aid of magic or people like her.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Beloved Lunatic

26,515 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                                      ARIANNA CORRINE
                                                                      PRIESTESS OF MARA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                                            NO MORE TALK OF DARKNESS

Arianna thought about what she’d like him to fix her and shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Whatever you’d like to fix, I am not picky." She replied, helping him take off his armor, laying the plates off to the side. Her eyes widened lightly when she heard about the trip he had taken. "That is amazing, I’ve never been out of Skyrim myself. What is it like to travel so far?" She questioned, wondering the sights he had seen through his travels. She still hadn’t seen much of Skyrim herself, she dreamed of traveling one day, but not until she was no longer needed in the temple.

Her eyebrow rose when he spoke, unsure why he would speak in such a way. She watched as he took off his helmet, her eyes widening briefly in surprise when she saw the burn taking up half his face and down his neck. She took the helmet from him and laid it to the side, nodding her head lightly when he spoke. "Nasty things they are." She mumbled softly, resisting the urge to reach out and touched the burns. She wondered if anything would be able to heal it or if it would stay. She wasn’t disgusted by it, she was worried if it hurt him, if it still hurt him.

She scanned over his body, wincing at the bruises and cuts on his body. "Lay back on the bed and I’ll start the process." She said, helping him lay back. She gently laid her hand on his chest and his stomach, using her best restoration spell to start healing him, her hand gently moving over his chest in stomach, her touch as soft as a feather. "The temple itself doesn’t offer classes, but I could probably teach you a thing or two, I have my mastery in it." She replied proudly. "That’s what Im using now… The best restoration spell I’ve come across, tell me if you feel any discomfort or if I missed a place." She said, her eyes moving to his and giving him a small smile.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Andre Kiel
Current Location: Riften
Currently Thinking: Where is my target?
Current Companion: None
Current Condition: A little Hungry...
Health; 85%
Stamina: 100%
Septims: 2500
------------------------------------
The city of Riften was crawling with thieves, bandits, and all sorts of ill-mannered people. Most of the people here wont be missed if they suddenly 'disappeared'. On to a different matter, Andre had a target to find. One of the local towns people had caught the eye of the Volkihar clan. So Andre was sent to recruit him. Being the newest member, he had to do all the small stuff no one else wanted. It was a nice way to gain respect, but nothing to dangerous ever came up to challenge him. Andre walked around the town, trying to find the dark elf that was described to him by the higher ups in the castle. The sun burned in his eyes, made his skin scrawl, and his blood boil. He hadn't fed in days, so this job was making him a little excited. Very few chances allowed him to feed, and gain a new ally at the same time.

Andre asked many people about a the dark elf he was finding, many of them said they didn't know one. Most of them told him to go to the docks. First things first, he needed to feed. He followed one of the guards to the graveyard behind the Temple of Mara. When they were alone, Andre put a dagger in the guards back and quickly drained every ounce of his blood. The only thing the guard could do was let out a low growl before collapsing onto the ground.

Andre wiped the smeared blood on his mouth off with his sleeve and continued to the docks. It was old and weary, part of it was broken off. He kept walking until he stumbled upon a female Argonian. He tapped her on the shoulder, changling a pouch of septims, and asked, "Excuse, but I'm looking for a dark elf. Can you point me in the right direction?" She responded with, "There is a Dark elf, He lives near the Ratway." Andre nodded and handed her the septims. Then, headed toward the Ratway. He assumed it was the nearest door near the entrance. So he found it and went inside. He found the Dunmer sitting in a chair across from the entrance. Andre crouched and rolled towards him.

When he was directly behind him he used his 'Vampire Servant' power. Making the Dunmer emit a green aura around him. Andre stood up and said, "Stand up, and head towards my voice." The Dumner did exactly as instructed, and they were now standing face to face. Andre used his left hand to hold the Dunmer's head to the side, revealing the side of his neck, and his right hand to hold his shoulder. Andre bit the Dunmer's neck and gave him the power of a vampire lord. The dunmer collapsed onto the ground. Into a deep sleep so his body could get used to his new blood.

Andre stepped out of the Dunmer's room and headed back to the central market, finding a good place to get some mead. Again, he asked the towns' people who pointed him to the Bee and Barb. Upon entering this place he saw a Nord pouring a bottle of mead into a tankard. Couldn't even pick up the cup since he was so drunk. Andre walked over to him and put his right foot on the side of the Nord's face. Slowly pushing him down onto the floor. The Nord fell, went to sleep, and Andre used his sleeping body as a footrest while he took a sip of the mead.

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
Lagertha Calidia
Conditions: Cheerful
Health: 95%
OOC:

When Lagertha reached the Bee and Barb, she strolled over to the bar. There was a Nord drinking heavily slumped in his bar stool. The Argonian woman at the bar was wipe a mug as Lagertha rested her elbow on the bar. "Welcome to Bee and Barb. The names Keerava, I run this place. If you've got the coin, you're welcome here. Otherwise, hit the road." Keerava hissed.

Lagertha chuckled at the Argonian and placed a few septims on the bar. "I need a place to stay and I'd like a bottle of Black-Brair Mead with a bowl of beef stew." With that Lagertha walks over to a near by table and sits down.

Keerava picks up the coins quickly and walks to the back kitchen to fix Lagertha's meal. After a few moments she emerged from the back with a tray. As she made her way over, she place the tray down on the table beside Lagertha. She placed a wooden gauntlet, bottle of mead, and a large bowl before her. Lagertha nods towards Keerava and begins to scarf down on the stew. Keerava opens the bottle of mead and pours a bit into the gauntlet for Lagertha. She then took the tray and walked off back towards the bar.

Lagertha continued to slur up the stew as the tall elegant looking man entered the tavern and approached the bar. He quickly made a fool of the drunken Nord, using the poor man's head as a footstool. Lagertha sipped a little of her mead, watching the strange man closely. His tall stature and pale skin was quite intriguing. She know she should keep an eye on him while she continued to finish her meal and drink.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Learned Seeker

User Image
Tiberius De Cain

HP: 100%
EN: 25 %
Conditions: Exhausted
OOC:

Tiberius nodded slightly and then thought how to answer her question. "Sad after a while, you begin to forget where you have traveled the people you have met outside of small reminders. Such as trinkets or symbols. Aside from that it is filled with wonder and danger, as you get to witness a great many things. Some of which are impossible to experience while living in a city" he said in a truthful tone. He had been traveling since a young age, his own home nothing but a distant memory. "However this is why when I feel attached to a person or people I plant a tree and let it grown. Eventually I will make my way back and see how much it has grown, to see how much time has passed since I was last there. It also stands a meeting place and a sign of a growing friendship or what have you" he said happily. "My master passed this tradition down to me" he mentioned. His life had become more about balance then anything else. Managing the troubles of a difficult life while trying to maintain some level of normalcy.

"Aye they are" he mentioned as his hands tensed into firsts. "But they shall suffer for their actions as all mortals have" he said in an angry tone as he looked away for a few moments. Clearly he was trouble and by his tone it seemed he wished for vengeance instead of justice. A sea of memories and thoughts rushed through his mind as he sat here, barely noticing her instructions to lay down. Only realizing she wanted him to move under her gentle touch. From there he laid upon the bed and looked over at Arianna and smiled lightly as she began to work her magic. He felt discomfort but that wasn't usually at least for him. "That would be much appreciated. I have been using a mix.." he stated before clenching his jaw slightly as his ribs shift back into place. "A mix of destruction and restoration magic to heal my self" he said in a huff. An odd mix but he had found magic to be an interesting subject, primarily the various effects of different schools while applied in a different manner. As in this case, a paralysis spell to freeze bleeding and other serious wounds.

Tiberius let out a bit of a chuckle as he squirmed a little. "I think discomfort can't be avoid here" he said before laughing a little bit. It was the only way he could deal with stress or well pain in this case. Laugh about it. "Although it isn't bad, compared to getting you back mended with magic" he said playfully. He wasn't sure how much longer this would last but he could feel himself getting tired. A bit of time passed before she had finished or so he had assumed, barely keeping track of the time. For now he laid there, and rolled around a little bit before feeling his chest. Everything seemed to be in order, the naturally healed fractures all present. Most of the scares from his body had faded and overall he felt refreshed. "Thank you for that" he said with a smile. Reaching out with a hand he gestured for her aid before rising to a sitting position. "Let me know when you would like to me to cook that meal, I shall head to the market if it is still open" he mentioned.

"Until then would you care to show me around Riften, I have yet to see much of the city" he asked in a curious tone before letting out a soft yawn and stretching a little bit. Everything felt better. "And that is quite the spell you have" he said in cheery tone. "It fixed a number of other issues as well" he said with a smile, happy with the work she had done. "Regarding the lessons, I can offer a few in return if you are interested. I know a few things depending on what you are interested in learning if anything" he added a few moments later. From there he began to look around them and began to put on his armor once more. Although he left out the breastplate, settling for chainmail at this time. It was lighter and they were in town so he didn't expect too much of a fight. Considering her earlier reaching he would leave his helmet off for the time being, but would hide his face once more if they left the temple, not wishing to bother the people of Riften.

Beloved Lunatic

26,515 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
                                                                      ARIANNA CORRINE
                                                                      PRIESTESS OF MARA

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                                                            NO MORE TALK OF DARKNESS

Arianna thought it was wonderful that he kept up with his relationships by trees, wondering how many were growing as a constant reminder. His master seemed to be a kind man, she almost wished she could meet him. Skyrim was missing many good men at times. Most were concerned with the war, the guilds, too many drinks or the darker magics that frightened her. People that worshiped Daedra and their Princes, things of that nature. She wondered where this man would go next and what was in his future. She made a quick prayer to Mara that he would stay safe and just and that the others would allow them their favor. If there were a shortage of good men a Crusader was rare and unique, something she thought would have died out long by now. It was nice to see she was proven wrong.

"Destruction and restoration? That seems quite painful." She observed, looking worried as he squirmed, faintly hearing bones snap back into place. She had healed war injuries before, so she was used to it, but the sound of bone always got her. She smiled as she saw the scars fading and wounds closing, finally settling when everything was back to normal. She let her hands drop, watching as he rolled about and then felt his chest. "If there is anything else that ails you do not fret to tell me, I’d hate to have missed something." She commented, her smile brightening when he spoke of cooking for her. She gently pulled him up so he was sitting and took a small step back from him to give him space. "I’ll let you cook dinner this afternoon, how does that sound?" She questioned. "We can pick up the things at the market."

She nodded her head when he questioned her about going around Riften, the softest of flushes coming onto her face when he complimented her. "It was no problem, just a little magic." She replied, watching as he put back on some of his armor. "I really don’t need anything in return, teaching another in the arts of helpful magic is reward enough." She motioned for him to follow her, gently brushing the wrinkles out of her robe. She knew they both would stand out, her in her Temple robes and him in his colorful outfit. "Come, I shall show you our fair city, the top side anyway."

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Andre Kiel
Currently Thinking: Hello There
Current Companion: Unfamiliar Woman
Current Condition: Little Curious
Health; 85%
Blood Thirst:100% Sustained
Andre caught the eye of a girl watching him. The way she was staring at him, must've been watching him for a while. His gaze shifted from the girl to the Nord under his feet. He was shifting his weight from side to side. He was mumbling under his breath, until his words could be herd clearly. "Heeeeyyy, get your damn foot of my head." Andre responded by digging his foot into the Nord's neck. The Nord looked up at him and said, "I said, get your damned foot off of me!" The Nord tried to get up, but he was to drunk to even lift himself of the ground. People started to look from other tables at this sudden commotion from this yelling Nord. Andre looked to his left and his right, before cocking a smile to the girl watching him.

Andre lifted his right foot into the air and said, "Shut your hole-" then he brought his foot onto his back while saying, "-your causing a scene!" The Nord tightened his whole body as his hands went into fists, before going into a temporary coma on the ground. Andre stopped digging his feet in the Nord and rested them like he did before. He then looked around the room and said, "Well, what're you staring at? The problem is FIXED!!" With that every quickly went back to what they were doing.

Andre thought how idiotic these humans looked from a commotion from a drunken-Nord. Then again, he became a vampire only two years ago, so he still had some pity left for them. The girl was still staring at him after he gave this drunken loot the boot, literally. He took another sip of his not-so honestly earned mead while locking eyes with the girl. He had enough of this stranger stuff, so he got up and put the drunken Nord in his chair. He took a few septims out of the Nord's pocket and placed them on the table. He then walked over to the girl and sat in the chair across from her. Before talking, he looked at her beef-stew, then back at her and said, "Hello there, I felt your gaze and have come to greet you. My name is Andre, and you are?"

Romantic Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Syl Estraad Sunstrider
-------------------------------------------------------
Beneath these wings lie the breath that is wind,
be this the breath of my gods, my soul itself lifts;
for it is the eagles wings that beat for the Dominion.

It seemed years ago now, that Syl told her father defiantly that she would never return to Riftin, yet here she is, and there it was, that rat-filth of a city. Why it continued to stand was beyond her, perhaps it stood for the sake of the thieves guild that thought it had someone of a hiding place there when it was almost well known all across Skyrim that they hid in this place like the swine they were slopping in their own filth. Syl's nose wreched up a little bit at just the thought, perhaps she would find a more suitable place soon to stay, the Dawnguard could not be far off, and a report to her father would be well overdue in the oncoming week.

Syl's hazel eyes drifted to the Khajiit servant that had been riding with her as he inquired: "All's well my lady?" She shrugged as they dismounted their horses and the servant took Syl's to be brushed and handled as a pure bred stallion deserved to be. She looked up at the city walls once more, dreading this. She was already an Altmer, a sight that stood out anywhere around these 'nord loving' parts, so this would prove to not end well, and most likely end up how it did in Winterhold, and all the other cities before that.

Upon entering it was at least the same, a few stares, whispers, and a scarce few insults, nothing she hadn't heard before though. She would resupply and get the hell out, she would rather clean out a bandits hideaway at midnight before sleeping rather than take a warm yet flee ridden bed in this place. It just didn't seem healthy... its not that she was too high class, but even a yorker was too high class for this place, even the air smelled to stagnant water.

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
Lagertha Calidia
Conditions: Cheerful
Health: 95%
OOC:

Lagertha watched the man humiliate the Nord and while he doing so, he catches eyes with her. She quickly blushes feeling quite embarrassed that she would be so rude as to stare for so long. She tried to keep her eyes down at her beef stew but then the intimating man came at sat across from her at her table. A bit of stew dribbled down her chin as he introduced himself to her. She wiped her mouth with her sleeve and reached her hand out towards him so they could shake. Then she said, "ello, Andre.. I'm Lagertha Calidia. I apologize for my rude stares, it's just..I have never seen a man that looked quite like you." After the words escaped her mouth she realized how rude that must have sounded. But she couldn't stop thinking that the man wasn't fully human, that something about him was dangerous and Lagertha should be cautious just in case. Before things got any more awkward Lagertha quickly change the subject, asking politely "So Andre, what brings you to Riften? oh, would you like a glass of my mead?" She poured herself another glass and she slowly swayed the bottle in front of Andre.

He nodded at Lagertha and she quickly snapped her fingers towards Keerava, point at her gauntlet and mouthing the words "Another". Keerava seem to know exactly what Lagertha was asking for and seconds later she was at their table handing her another gauntlet. Lagertha poured a full glass of mead and handed it to Andre, she smiles at him while waiting for him to answer her.

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Asmund Balder, Vigilant of Stendarr

"Wake up," the voice murmured. It was gentle and soft, familiar and warm. It pained Asmund to hear that voice, even in dream. When his eyes opened he found himself in darkness. Memory quickly came rushing back to him.

"That's a nice looking hammer you have there. Got to be worth a pretty penny," the ratway thief had said, his two friends on either side of him wielding crude iron blades, not sharpened in years. The talker himself had a half-decent weapon--an elven sword. None of it had mattered. "Give it here," he said. Asmund looked between the three of them before taking his hammer from its harness upon his back and holding it aloft in his left hand. The three of them were merely gnats in his search for a cockroach, three gnats undeserving of the God of Mercy's protection. It was clear they meant to take his life--they just wanted him to be disarmed first.

He considered leaving these three tainted souls with a parting blessing, but decided against it. "Justice has come," was all he left them with before he raised his right hand at them and there was a bright flash of light. As they reeled, dazed from the bright and sudden flash, he had brought his warhammer then, and crushed the three of them as they tried to rub the blindness from their eyes. Cowardly tactics, but Asmund was no fool to underestimate an opponent and give them an edge, particularily when there were three of them.

Right. The bandits, he thought. He had slept in the ratways after that, but not far enough from the bandits to avoid the stench of death. So few understood the purity of that decrepit smell--death was the great cleanse at the end of the sinful journey; beings finally could find a purity they could never achieve in life.

He had combed the ratways over, and thieves, drunks, and rats were all he found. Yet the rumors were not something that could be ignored. The Vigil was all but destroyed, forcing him to work closely with the Dawnguard, relying on them for fresh information.

He made his way towards the exit of the ratways, but not before ensuring he was not robbed in his sleep. After the underground, the best place to find information is taverns, he thought, headed to the Bee and Barb.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Andre Kiel
Currently Thinking: Hello There
Current Companion: Lagertha
Current Condition: Somewhat Excited
Health; 85%
Blood Thirst:100% Sustained
This girl was quite the interesting person. So young and clumsy, but looks like she can crack a few skulls. Andre felt like he was watching a dragon's skin being peeled from it's body. He never broke eye contact with her, even when he took sips of his mead. After a minute or two, he drunk the rest of his mead and said, "Well it's nice to meet you Lagertha. I thank you for this mead, it's been a while since I haven't had something sweet." He licked his lips as he stared at the beef stew. Then he thought of something. How polite would it be to reach in and grab a piece?

Probably not so polite, might as well. He reached into her bowl and said, "May I?" before taking a chunk of beef from the stew. Flashing his best smile as he put the beef in his mouth. He chewed it for a minute or two before gulping, holding a fist to his mouth to suppress a burp. He adjusted his coat so he could sit more properly in the presence of Lagertha. Trying to lift the weight of what he just did. Might as well answer her question.

"I am here because I had to look for an... old friend. I have already met with him, and plan to meet again with him soon." Andre looked to his left and his right, wondering if anyone was listening in to the conversation. He then leaned in and whispered, "Let's assume you know what I am. So let me offer you something very valuable. A chance to live forever." With that he made a wide smile, showing his growing fangs. He then made a slight chuckle, which then turned in to a full blown laugh. Many people began to look at him when he started to laugh. But looked away when he stopped. He then stared right at the Lagertha and said, "Don't alert the guards, for this might be the only chance to accept my gift. The choice is yours."

That girl is P0IS0N

Tipsy Smoker

User Image
Lagertha Calidia
Compainion: Andre
Conditions: Intrigued and full.
Health: 100%
OOC: Please don't make my OC a vampire cat_gonk I just want her to be a human for a while cat_blaugh

She watched as Andre plucked a cube of beef from the bowl of stew. She raised an eyebrow at him as he ate the piece. She continued to drink her mead as Andre explained his reason for being in Riften and then revealing that he was a vampire. He offered the gift to Lagertha with a hearty laugh. She continued to seat back, watching Andre.

When he began to threaten her about turning him in to the guards Lagertha spit up a bit of her mead and burst into laughter. She slapped her knee as she tried to contain herself. These Vampire creatures were just as egocentric and charismatic as her mother described to her. She didn't want to offend Andre with her laughter but she didn't feel scared by his threat since she trusted her skills in shield and blade plus she was an expert in running away if a situation was to get too much to handle. Also she wanted to keep Andre around, he was very amusing to her. As her laughter subsided she smiled at Andre while leaning back in her chair with her arms crossed.

"Well when you put it like that..how can I refuse?" She tried to hold back another burst of laughter, then she place a hand up in front of her to stop Andre from responding, "I do appreciate the offer, friend but I will have to decline. I fear the wrath of my mother if she were to ever find out I was to be infected. I am extremely fascinated by you and would love to call you a companion. I will never reveal your true nature to anyone. I will be your shield, whenever you need it." with that Lagertha tapped the front of her shield which was leaning against her chair.

Suddenly a thought came to mind and Lagertha leaned in closer to Andre, pulling out a small parchment from her knapsack. She unrolled it and showed Andre the context, it was a wanted poster. A group of bandits were causing problems for some folks here in Riften and the city had set a reward for their heads. "When I was crossing the border coming into Skyrim I picked up this parchment from a Black Horse Courier I met. The bounty is pretty hefty and would divide quite nicely. So what do you say? Want to team up?"

Bloody_Valentine_Goodness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces