Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image Darcy Wolfe : G U A R D I A N_O R P H A N

Every hit Zeke took made Darcy flinch. This guy called Arthur obviously knew his way around the sword. He knew how to swing and where to swing and the look on Zeke's face meant that this guy also knew how to hit. Ezekial on the other hand seemed to have the general idea of the sword, but no real idea on how to use it effectively. That meant defeat was the only outome Darcy saw for Ezekial. Darcy on the other hand, while no stranger to the sword, had one thing he knew this Arthur guy did not show the ability to do, and that was speed. Darcy stepped forward, and stated calmly, "I would like to tag in for Ezekial now." He flipped the sword in hand carrying it overhanded as he waited for Ezekial to step aside so Darcy could fight.

Siliuse of Blades

Ginger Nix
User Image

It's b e t t e r to ↺ ↺ ↺ x
⋙⋙⋙ BURN O U T xxxxxxxx
{ Than } to ☼ FADE AWAY ⇏ ⇏
xxxx

The Former Prince of Mistral
⊱ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ⊰
Now the fight was getting interesting. After slightly nursing his wound Zeke steeled his left hand, keeping it raised rather than close to his body. With his new "shield" Zeke redoubled his efforts but for this assault his attacks were much more focused and while they were less wild they reached for places people usually didn't aim for. Shins, thighs, upper arms, areas that he had left open due to Ezekiel's inexperience. The hits he landed stung, but they were a momentary distraction. Pain was something he was very used to, after all, and what interested him more was his collected thoughts on Zeke. That is that in spite of their teacher treating this almost like a game he was still trying his best to beat him. Whether it was out of his own pride or just being angry as him earlier it didn't matter to Arthur, his spirit was admirable. On top of it all his movements were sure and true, there were no hints at his earlier clumsiness to be seen.

Once he heard Darcy call for a tag out he tapped away Zeke's sword with a block and jumped backwards to bring the fighting to a halt. In that short time he had already read what he wanted in Zeke. "Good fighting." He stated simply, raising his sword to his chest again. "Later you'll have to show me what you can do with that chain of yours!" His tone wasn't the angry snarl it was before, more like a playful child who just finished playing a game with his friends. That little scrap wasn't nearly enough to relieve all of his tension, but it was a good start.

He refocused on his next opponent. Darcy, he had heard the teacher call him earlier. He knew next to nothing about him other than he was not hesitant to take Zeke's place in the fight but he already knew he was at a disadvantage. Darcy had been watching their fight intently and although it didn't last long he probably learned a lot about his base strengths at least, which was a problem. He raised his sword again to his chest before dropping into a new stance, this one more defensive with his sword in his right hand covering his chest area and his left ready to grab.
"I'm ready when you are, friend."

∝╬══ ▶ Ezekiel, Darcy and Ms. Valorheart
∝╬══ ▶ The Garden
∝╬══ ▶ "Go time."

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Darcy took a moment to calm his own mind, he may be mad but he would not let it control him. He still had to fight smart. Taking a hit would be devastating. No a head-to-head fight was too risky. So instead, Darcy would need to switch thing up for this fight. He closed his eyes for a second and an idea came to mind. With a small smirk, he then charged his opponent. His natural speed allowed him to cross that distance in a mere couple of seconds. Taking a quick swipe at his enemy, Darcy leapt over his enemy with a quick flip. He had switched his grip on the weapon and followed up with a fast swipe at Arthur's hip. After his second swipe he leapt backwards quickly hoping to avoid a powerful counter attack. He landed standing up straight to be ready to react to his opponent.

Siliuse of Blades

Ginger Nix
User Image

⋙⋙⋙ BURN O U T xxxxxxxx
xxxx

⊱ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ⊰
What... Arthur had been prepared for the possibility of speed. It was to be expected around these parts, What he hadn't been prepared for was the sudden leap OVER him followed by a quick swipe to his hip. Fast and unpredictable, not a good match up for Arthur. Still, the hit he had landed barely even registered to him. There was no possible way for him to get a good hit in without completely stopping his momentum which would also leave him wide open. It was part of the reason Arthur rarely included jumps in his attacks versus human targets, with his agility it was much more of a risk.

He swung his sword wide in an arc where he predicted Darcy would land but he quickly evaded his hit and dashed away from him. He seemed to be waiting for Arthur to come to him...Either he was the type who liked to toy with those he had an advantage over or he was testing Arthur's combat smarts The worse thing he could do right now would be to charge him, allowing Darcy to wait for him to strike to move quickly into an opening. Instead he stopped concentrating so intently on Darcy and allowed himself to take in his attack path as a whole. There was no telling how he would attack next but his best bet to get a hit in on him would most likely be in the middle of a jump.

∝╬══ ▶ The Garden
∝╬══ ▶ "Go time."

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Darcy had to admit, Arthur was not the meathead Darcy had taken him for earlier. So instead, Darcy had to switch up his strategy. Darcy kept the sword in the underhand grip like his opponent. He made another quick dash but he took a page out of Arthur's book. With the blade low behind him, the swing quickly turned into a spin slash to put the attack on the other side then where his opponent would think. He did not expect this to work, but his feet landed on the ground, he pushed forward to slam his shoulder into his opponent. He hoped his strategy would be enough to throw Arthur off balance.

Siliuse of Blades

Ginger Nix
User Image

⋙⋙⋙ BURN O U T xxxxxxxx
xxxx

The dash and the first attack fell within one of Arthur's expectations, and his decision to not focus entirely on him allowed him to block the spin slash with ease, however Darcy then made the bold move to throw his shoulder into Arthur to catch him by surprise. It worked, to an extent. He had been busy guarding another area when he was assaulted so his sword stayed high, but Darcy had made one mistake that Arthur was looking to capitalize on. He had stepped within grapple range, and with his current footing and attack pattern if he stayed just a second to long Arthur would literally have him in his grasp. He wasn't sure how much damage he could do with one of his hands pre-occupied but he'd take that risk any day over having someone dance circles around him.

∝╬══ ▶ The Garden
∝╬══ ▶ "Go time."

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

Darcy saw what Arthur wanted, he wanted a grapple. That was something Darcy had not considered with this approach. No, Darcy could not allow that grapple. He decided that he needed to salvage this moment. The only way to salvage this was to use more momentum. With no white dust due to not having his weapon, he had to activate his aura. There was a faint white glow about his body in the moment it was surrounded in his aura. The speed of his forward movement would allow him to bounce Arthur back and push himself back. His aura immediately faded hoping to keep the people who saw it to a minimum. To prevent this grapple was the absolute necessity. This move had to be enough he no other options.

Siliuse of Blades

Ginger Nix
User Image

⋙⋙⋙ BURN O U T xxxxxxxx
xxxx

The moment he saw the white glow he became concerned. Aura. So Darcy had his. Not good for Arthur in the slightest. He didn't know what his semblance was but if he was activating it this close it couldn't be good. He felt a swift and immediate impact against his chest knocking him back a bit as Darcy went zooming backwards. That momentum... even if he had still gone for the grab he would have just sent the both of them flying with how fast he zipped. That was definitely much faster than before. He had not seen in person many semblances beyond his master's."Huh...Well, that's new." Arthur commented as he rest his sword on his shoulder and summed up what he knew about Darcy. As calm as he was in battle he seemed the type to get easily offended. He was confident to the point of cockiness before the battle had begun but once they started fighting he hadn't said a word. He was fast and light on his feet but also light on his attacks...His normal weapon probably made up for that. Finally he had a keen sense for danger as he activated his semblance the moment Arthur tried to go for a grab, sacrificing the potential to get a good hit in to assure his safety. He had a decent feeling of how Darcy treated him, but everything had a slightly annoyed undertone to it. Darcy wanted to see him lose, that much was certain. Would he maintain the same combat professionalism and prowess against someone he didn't have a grudge towards?

"That was a pretty sweet dodge! Hey Zeke, tag in! This guy's crazy fast, you got to see this for yourself." Arthur hyped Zeke's upcoming opponent as the felt his energy levels rise and his blood pump. He hadn't felt this way in a while, not sense he had trained with some travelers in his village. His master and the guard taught him well but they were few in number so fighting them everyday grew boring and stagnant. This...was something he was looking forward to at this school.

∝╬══ ▶ The Garden
∝╬══ ▶ "Go time."

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image
                      Ξzekial Ƀiondo-Chain Blade(Polvetena)
                      Mission? Fight Darcy.
                      With? Arthur, Darcy, and Tessa.
                      Status? Facing up against Darcy.
                      Location? Outside path.

Orange_____Has_____Pas-sion_____Yet_____He's_____Still_____Scared

========================================================================

Finally his fight was called off. Zeke had felt amazing as he struck a few blows to Arthur's person. The fact he had outsmarted someone so proficient with a sword shocked and awed him. Zeke was feeling on top of the world, that is till Darcy tried to tag in. Zeke stared at the violet-haired boy for only a moment before accepting the rest. He hardly realized it, but he was growing tired. All of the movement, and the effort put into multiple sword strikes? It was draining. You didn't have to worry about something like that with a chain. A single movement, and the whole chain was whirling through the air, and you only had to add the odd twist of the wrist to keep the end going. Zeke was glad for the chance to regain his breath.

Now that Arthur and Darcy were fighting, he might have a chance to analyze both of them, however that worked. He wasn't an analyst. Zeke hardly new his own strengths and weaknesses, but these two were probably able to read each other on the fly, and even come up with new strategies that could single-handedly win them a confrontation. After a few moves, he only found the fight entertaining, because he couldn't keep up with either boys' speed, especially Darcy's. How someone was so fast on their feet, Zeke had no clue. Alas, he missed the part of the fight where Darcy used his aura. To him, he only saw the two of them clash and then fall away from each other.

After that last clash, though, Arthur decided to switch things up. "You want me to fight Darcy?" he exclaimed. Wasn't this whole thing about them being against Arthur? Why did he turn this into some sort of free-for-all? Whatever, apparently he was tired too, and maybe he just wanted a quick rest. Zeke quickly stood back up and swapped places with Arthur. He took his rubber sword back up, and held it in front of him, suddenly looking aloof. He was now trying to copy as many different styles of sword technique as possible. First couple were wild, yes, but now he'd try to be as controlled as possible, and try to surprise Darcy, like he had surprised Arthur. "You ready, Darcy?"

=================================================================
                      But_____He'll_____Al-ways_____Fight___For___What's_____Right

Shy Fatcat

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageThe squirrel faunus
Talking to Marsque
Waypoint Beacon assembly hall

Quick as a squirrel, light as a featherXXXXXXXXXXXX
•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•­.¸¸.••.¸¸.•*´¨`*•­.¸¸.••.¸¸.•*´

Oliver noticed the glaring slits in her eyes. He smiled faintly looking at her not scared and blinking not puzzled at all, only tranquil. His body language was giving off a tranquil looseness within the blankets, not to be seen at all. The blanket he was wearing was giving off calmness and a more down to earth feeling to it as others around him were being either showing off, or just silly. He herd her introduce herself to Oliver with her faint smile; seeing her change quickly made his smile grew a little bigger. he giggled and paused, hearing her reply with a nicer gesture than the one earlier he had seen with the glare in her eyes.

Wow she really is unique one, and what a unique name. As seen in the way she looked at the others; but not him, for now. Oliver replied to her ordinary question as he wobbled a little, looking like he's gonna fall. "Wha- Oh! Yah I like being cozy in my little blanket, i had this blanket since i was little. I usually treasure all my belongings i brought here, hopefully no one comes close to my stuff." he said thoughtfully with a lot of charisma. "The items i brought were my most treasured i couldn't bring them all, but I brought most." replying to himself and to her halfheartedly as only half of it was true for himself, while the other stuff he brought were traps put in toys for the nasty grimms to gnaw on. "I hope that answered her question." he mumbled being paranoid of what he had said, while his tail swooshed a little.

Song at the moment Metric - Monster Hospital (MSTRKRFT remix)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Schizune Weaver

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
M a r s q u e 'M A S K' F r e i d m a n n

First Year Student
Beacon Academy
White Owl Faunus

Eyeing Young Executioner

~`A demon resides within me; don't come close, don't come near`~

Marsque nodded, her eyes trained onto this lump. His blanket was precious to him, just like his other belongings. They were most likely from his family. She felt a pang in her heart, her mind flashing back to the house she had left so far behind. Guilt, despair and anger welled up, and Marsque struggled to push it all back down.

He had brought most, it seemed. How nice... Marsque smiled, entranced by his eyes. It wasn't that she had a fetish with eyes; her mother had her eyes ripped out...

Immediately, she caught herself, and her hand went from his eyes to his head, patting it. She really shouldn't let her other self get the better of her. Her face grew stoic, and she sighed. "Sorry. I... think you look really cute." she said, before pulling her hand back to herself. Just as she did, her eyes fell on to the tail hidden under the blanket. Her eyes widened, and they grew slightly dull. "You... are a squirrel Faunus?"

~`Don't you love the sound of screaming while they die?`~

Here my words, listen to my voice: Reluctant Heroes
Weapons: Frieden & Frieheit - Not combined
Health: 100%
Company: No one
O O C:
Crowkur

Shy Fatcat

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
Talking to Marsque

Oliver noticed somthing off about her, she went from going for his eyes to petting him. What was their for Oliver to be afraid of whatever problems people had could never scare Oliver away no matter what situation the person was in. Oliver didn't pay mind to it, nor did he really care. Til she had said he was cute. Oliver had blushed and swooned as he was called that so many times; he never got used to it, but he did get used to being petted a lot by his friends at home. They seemed to like the soft feeling of his hair. Wow, someone already thinks im cute! Hmm... for every penny someone have called me cute, I'd be a billionaire! he thought to himself

"Oh hush i'm not that cute." he blushed deeply, joking around and said lightly. Oliver herd her ask if he was a faunus, he took the blanket off as his bushy fluffy tail puffed up largely, "Mhm. I mean theirs no use for it; well-- sorta, I use it for a pillow!" he giggled a little, too innocently. Oliver had added on, "So! Tell me about yourself? I wont call you weird or anything." he smiled faintly with a curious face and a promise he wouldn't break.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Schizune Weaver

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

First Year Student
Beacon Academy
White Owl Faunus

Eyeing Young Executioner

He was swooning, and blushing so hard too. Marsque laughed to herself. It seemed like he wasn't used to be called cute. It was surprising; she had expected him to have heard the comment a lot of times now.

"Really, Oliver?" Marsque laughed, wondering how many people had already told him that. Even when being around the same height, she still found him ever so cute. He removed the blanket to reveal a brunette with blue eyes, and Marsque blinked. His tail was puffed up so much, she almost thought it was a pillow. Apparently, he did use it as a pillow.

Marsque smiled faintly, but when Oliver asked to tell him about herself, her smile all but disappeared. She looked away, her hands wringing together. "Nothing much, really. Just your average Huntress-wannabe.... Special or not. " A sideway glance at Oliver, and she sighed, running a hand through her hair. Fine... something that she usually didn't want others to know. It didn't reveal who she was, nor what she had become. It didn't reveal a whole lot about her past. But... most people would think of her as weird. She was, after all, different. If he didn't think she was weird... then...

She was treading on thin ice, at least, to her. This squirrel was warming up to her, and she was afraid of hurting him. If she thought he was cute, his eyes were going to be a target if she ever lost control of herself. She sighed once more and faced him with a relenting smile. "I can tell you one thing, but don't go telling others about it, okay? I prefer to remain incognito. I..." she leaned forward a little and looked up at him, before continuing, "...am a white owl Faunus. Weird, right?" With that, she straightened up and wrung her hands together, feeling a little fear. If he spreaded it out, she could be seen as a freak of nature.. once again.

Company: No one
O O C:
Crowkur

Shy Fatcat

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
Talking to Marsque

Oliver had stopped blushing as it all faded except his smile, "Average huntress wannabe? That's weird; I thought most people just wanted to kill grimms, Heh well that's just me then." he almost broke down into giggles again; while he said this. Oliver paused regaining himself and payed attention to her as she was running her hand through her own hair, looking at him from her side way glance. Oliver had put his head down trying to understand where she was coming from, when she had confessed herself for being a faunus.

Oliver put his head back to its casual stature, with a question of his own he had to put at ease,"And, how is that bad?" he had said questioning himself and her, "Is it bad because you're afraid of peoples judgement, I mean... cant you just beat them up or something." he had said adorably and yet, those words about beating someone up for picking on faunuses seemed really not innocent and not like Oliver to say at all. He held his own blanket and looked at her, with his own danger on the inside yet cute and adorable remarks on the outside. She couldn't be too off hand for Oliver, because one thing is to be said in this predicament from his standby, 'don't judge a book by its cover' is like Oliver would've thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Schizune Weaver

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

First Year Student
Beacon Academy
White Owl Faunus

Eyeing Young Executioner

Her eyes widened in surprise. Huh, funny. "Well... most owls I know are all nocturnal.. and they hardly venture out during the day. Well, I do want to kill the grimms, it is part of being a huntress, after all." Marsque sighed, shaking her head.

"It's not really much of people's judgement." she pointed out quickly. She wasn't afraid of no opinion; it was just against her nature as an owl to come out during the day and to sleep at night. And besides... the night was far to dangerous when she was around. The number of things she did then...

Marsque shivered, before frowning at Oliver. Did he just say... to beat them up?! Marsque tugged at her ribbons on her clothes, looking down. "I... don't like violence to solve things," she answered in a low voice. She didn't want fighting to be the only thing that can help her. Violence was what caused her to be like this. Sure, she can fight, but problems, well, she preferred to use words to combat them back. Violence was a last resort.

He has a point~ Why not ask him for a battle?

Marsque pinched herself. Her impression of Oliver had changed somewhat, what with that comment. She gulped, tugging on her collar. He looked so innocent... not right now. Marsque fell silent, before looking up with a smile. "Sorry. I just don't see the point of hitting others in order to solve my problems. Mainly because usually, violence just makes the problem a whole lot bigger. And fighting just may be taken a tad too far for me."

Company: Oliver
O O C:
Crowkur

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash