Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raye saw thing were not right. She quickly got up. Going back out where no one could see her and called out “Mars Power” and transformed. Jumping in from a side back stage prop area, landing perfectly she heard Jadeite voice, called out “We keep coming.”

Seeing the trouble that Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon were in she put her hands together, and called out “Mars Fire Ignite!” Hitting one of the creatures. “Hurry, Sailor moon, they are after the prima ballerina.”
Sailor Mars looking around she sensed there was also someone else who seem new around. This was no time to think about who it could be. This felt like it would be as hard as last time to stop the Negaverse. They seem to have their plan already.

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Jadeite looked up from Sailor Chiron and Tuxedo Mask to Mars. She hasn't changed. It still did not make things easier for him that she and her friends were killing off his reinforcements.

"No." Sailor Moon threw her tiara and knocked the creatures restraining the girl. She ran towards the stage. "Are you okay?"

A silver haired scout slashed the air with a flat palm. With the flick of a finger, two orbs of energy turned into arrow thing lines that cut into youmas she forget were attack the girl. Her suit was darker than Saturn's. Was she part of the Negaverse? An scout manipulated into helping them?

The energy band hit three youmas she didn't know were there. The newcomer had to be on their side or else she would have attack Mercury and Mars. Sailor Moon stared at the silent sailor scout as Jadeite glared at her.

"You took out those two so quickly?"

"You will be silenced. Who are you?" she demanded. Chiron would think of what she'd gotten herself into afterwards. "Why have you attacked?"

"Jadeite." He smiled as the youmas jumped. "It's a surprise you would show up."

An dark lavender rod appeared and formed an three pronged spear with an nine inch blade in the middle. An orb of energy swirled in a small cloud and throwing it at the small group. Some escape the worst. They started attack her again.

Luna made her way to Sailor Moon and the frightened girl. She had an pen the latter needed.

"Is she one we've been sensing?" Mercury wondered. She was reminded of Tuxedo Mask when they first met.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Wakana suddenly felt as the creatures were off of her, seeing and hearing a girl with blonde hair in buns wearing a sailor suit. She tried to get up, somehow still able to stand despite how much energy has been taken. "Y-Yeah. But you, you're that girl I bumped into the other day. What's going on?" she said back to her, confused. Why did she look very familiar? That was when she saw the man Jadeite, the 'theater manager' who was responsible for all this. "You ruined the harmony and peace of our ballet, attacking innocent people and stealing our energy. I won't forgive you.." Wakana then said with determination, holding her head as it started to hurt, and a lavender symbol had appeared on her forehead.
This felt like it would be as hard as last time to stop the Negaverse. They seem to have their plan already, and made their first move. Sailor Mars said to her self “It won’t if we have anything to say about it.”
Seeing a new attack come from a new scout, Sailor Mars looked over at Sailor Mercury, “That was not you? Who is that?” Jumping out of the way, standing on part of the set she could see more trouble coming. Most of the real action was out on the stage. “Who ever that is Mercury, they can use our help. Are you with me?” Charging in, to try and help this new silver haired scout. Sailor Mars took the scrap of paper scroll with it’s writing on it, with her 2 fingers charged it with her energy “I call upon the power of mars.” Throwing it up in the air “Fireballs Charge.” Several fire balls came down out of the paper at the creatures.

“Sailor Moon, get her to safely, is she ok?” Not seeing what Luna had seen all along. Sailor Mars looked around, happy she was not alone in this. “Jadeite seems to have gotten stronger.” This enemy had not weakening.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Hurry." Luna pushed the pen towards the dancer. "Repeat after me, 'Eris power!'"

Sailor Moon gasped when the symbol glowed on her forehead. There were two new scouts. Out of the two of them, this girl seemed more welcoming than the silver haired one.

"No." Mercury took down a four to the right. "Jadeite knows her from somewhere."

Jadeite grimaced. Not another! This is what they needed!

Chiron stabbed one of the creatures before flinging its remains to side as it turned to sandy. At first, she thought one of the things could wield fire but it was Raye. This....

She went to block an hand she recognized all too well. Tuxedo mask yanked her out of the way of Jadeite's blast while throwing an rose at him. Wait...a rose?

"I'm fine." she spoke up before she went back to fighting. He seemed familiar. Maybe it was the eyes. "Thanks for helping. Do you know him?"

"We've fought him before." He told her.

Mercury landed no far from Serena to cover her friend and the girl but saw they had another scout in their mists.
“She is another scout?” Sailor Mars saw Tuxedo Mask jump in and save this new person from Jadeite's blast she thought this was the right moment to try and push him back. Jadeite looked distracted she shot another attack, this time aiming for right at him. Taking too much time to aim, the creatures came right at her. Attacking her, Sailor Mars had no way to defend against them. Being thrown back, she was almost knocked out cold. “I’m alright.” Telling everyone as she did not get up yet, but answering Tuxedo Mask “Yes, we know this Nega-creep. But they have never been this determined before?”

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Dusk Nova." Chiron formed two balls of energy in mid-air and sent them flying at the youma. Jadeite covered his face when his back up were scared off temporarily. The blow Mars gave him was enough effect him the same unfortunately.

Serena couldn't deny the fact that the girl got a good look at her but she hated this when someone mentioned it. But they had two new allies on their side. The NEgaverse has gotten stronger.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
Wakana was surprised when she saw the cat giving her a pen, talking as it was telling her to say Eris Power. At first she was confused but as she held the pen, she realized what she needed to do like it was natural. "Eris Power, Make Up!" she said as this transformation felt very familiar to her, a lavender and white sailor suit, lavender heels with ribbons criss-crossing her legs, and a silver tiara all appeared on her. A silver baton like what conductors use with a lavender handle had also ended up in her hand, posing. "For disturbing the peace and harmony, I will vanquish you." Wakana had said like it was second nature, visions and memories flooding in her head. So this is who she is, Sailor Eris. "Light of Binding" she said, holding her baton as a beam of light shot out, going towards Jadeite since he was distracted. Wakana moved the baton as if she was a conductor, making the beam split in two once close enough, going around Jadeite in a circle to wrap around him so he couldn't move. "All of you, attack him now while he can't dodge!" she then told all of the other sailor scouts, thinking that this was their chance.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Mercury aimed at Jadeite at the same time as Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask threw their tiara's and roses.

"Retreat." Jadeite couldn't believe he lost the energy he managed to gather so easily. Beryl wasn't going to be happy.
“She is another Sailor Scout” Saying half shocked, but half glad. Sailor Mars was able to get back to her feet, she moved over near to Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon. “She has got Jadeite now.” Smiling as she looked over at the other new scout. “Are we ready?” Waiting, but once Mercury attacked Sailor Mars concentrated one last time and called out “Mars Fire Ignite!” She watched stood by as the others also attacked. Hoping it would be enough to drive them all back to where ever they had been and this time never come back..

((edit, add on. We posted at the same time))

"We did it." Sailor Mars said aloud to her self as Jadeite called out. Looking at each of the girls she wish she knew more about them.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
Wakana had heard as Jadeite called out to retreat, smiling a little. But she was still mad about having been tricked and her energy almost all stolen. "You fooled me, ruined the ballet, and tried to take my energy. I won't go so easy next time you come to disturb the peace and harmony of this planet." she called out to him, sighing. They had managed to win somehow, despite all that had happened. Wakana felt so exhausted, quickly turning back to normal as she then fell, transforming and being so out of energy to begin with making her body completely tired out due to not being to used to all this.
“Oh no, she fainted.” Sailor Mars looked at Tuxedo Mask and said “it is always nice to have your help, right Sailor Moon.” Then walking towards the other new scout and said as she put her hand out “It is nice to meet you.” Still not sure where these two new scouts came from, but somehow Luna knew. It all felt familiar but a little fuzzy at the same time.
“This has been one crazy night. The Negaverse is really back. Their return has awoken two new scouts. I don’t know if I can handle any more new news tonight. It was a shame about the show.”

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Chiron formed an four balls of energy at the end of her spear. "Too bad he didn't stay gone."

Jadeite held his chest wound. The youma disappeared after teleporting to their liar. The last thing he needed was to see the other princes, including Beryl's brat.

"I thought we defeated them." Sailor Moon was dazed. "How can they be back?"

"I don't know how they were revived but there is no doubt they learned from last time." Luna padded up to the group. The crowd was still unconscious, but unharmed for the most part. She looked up at the newly awakened scouts. "You are going to be great scouts."

"Thanks." Chiron quietly brushed off the praise. She couldn't believe she was an scout.

"Somehow they had to find a way." Sailor Mercury didn't understand either.

Tuxedo Mask was gone with a farewll. This brought the scout's mind to her cousin. Was this girl and Darien alright?
Missing that Tuxedo Mask was gone, it really did feel like old times. Sailor Mars kneeled down by the fainted ballerina. Fighting the Negaverse seemed to take a lot out of her. Mars feared this might be only the beginning. Not saying it aloud it was written all over her face. Fanning the girl with her hands, Sailor Mars said “Come on now, it will be OK.” She could not know what was really OK or not. It sounded like the right words. Starting to think, she was also hoping that guy she met was well. She left him up in his seat. “Luna, what does all this mean?”

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Chiron..." she introduced herself.

"I don't know, but we must protect the Silver Crystal at all costs." Luna sat down. "If the Negaverse has awakened the minor princesses, then they must be more powerful than when we last faced them."

"Minor princesses...?" Mercury didn't know about them.

"Who are they?" Chiron asked.

"Rulers who were what you would call lesser nobles. One of them suffered a loss and cut off all ties with the others, including Saturn, a main ruler. She still ruled but was distant."

The cool expression on her face told Sailor Moon that she must've dreamed a small piece of this event Luna described. It reminded her of Darien when he was thinking. Now she saw the family resemblance.

"I see."

"We need your help. Protect the crystal and find the others with us, if there are any." Chiron remembers returning the kingdom and fighting to protect the Moon Kingdom. "The princess returned, right?"

"Yes."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces