Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
(It was sort like an distraction.)

"Mars is right, Sailor Moon." Luna insisted. "We have to locate her as soon as possible and rescues her. If possible, we might even find the missing princess as well"

"We might be able to track her once she's conscious again." Mercury spoke up.

"We'll find her. Let's hope she's the Chiron we know." Tuxedo Mask couldn't believe he let his cousin slip through his hands. They were going to brainwash her for sure. Why else would they attack and grab one of the girls? The last time they grabbed him, it was hard to focus for a while.

Sailor Moon couldn't handle that thought. It was bad enough Tuxedo Mask was captured but not another one of her friends!

Venus and Jupiter were in angry shock. How could have lost her? How they have worn out Eris so quickly?

"Do you think Chiron's bad feeling referred to this?"

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Beryl stood beside her generals and son. They were waiting for Chiron to wake up on the stone table. Unlike last time, she didn't need to be put on life support. It was only a matter of time before she regain consciousness as one of her allies. What was it about her that seemed familiar?

Jadeite seemed distracted. So he knew her, too?

"What happened to the other scout?" She looked at five of them.

"We were unable to grab her." reported Zoisite. "Some of them sensed of us before we even begin. She was the second the choice."

"No matter. Chiron should be absorbing our energy as we speak."

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Wakana had started to wake up, just in time to see the generals go into the portal with Chiron in their arms. No! She could hear as the others distressed and say that they would find her, knowing it was her fault Chiron got kidnapped. "I-It's my fault. I went out on a date instead of going to study with you guys like I should have been. I felt like I was being watched during it, but didn't want to freak out my date. Then Jadeite and that monster appeared behind us, going to attack my date to get to me emotionally. So I took the hit instead and I was weak because of it, unable to beat the monster or defend myself. You all came running to help me, so they got to Chiron while she was alone. If I had been able to beat that monster, you all would stayed with her and she would have never been kidnapped. I even got a innocent civilian involved and almost killed as well. I'm so useless as a Sailor Scout!" Wakana had said to all of them, so sad and angry right now. All she wanted was to go out on a date with a boy like a normal girl, but it only ended up in disaster thanks to the Negaverse. Why couldn't she have been kidnapped instead?
(( Evan had not left to be prince Eon yet? Sullen SnowAngel. He is still where you left him leaning against the back of the bench. She could be expecting him soon?
I just wanted to say. I will answer the end of you post of cause once he gets there.
))

Evan had been hanging onto the bench as he was now just starting to think a little. He stood upright feeling a little strong and safe now as the scouts abruptly left. Staying there till long after the fight is over, Evan started walking away from the way they left to. Glad to have the quiet time to think, he did not care this was his first time seeing battle. They did everything they could to go against this plan and try to get him out of the way. No one should try to kill him and get away with it.

Walking back to where he came and went from, Evan walked inside and then through another door which took him back home as a door could seen opening out of the air and vanished behind him as he walked through. Seeing his mother Queen Beryl with her four generals. There stood Prince Eon. Knowing all were happy they got a scout, just like he planned but prince Eon was angry how they did everything to change his plan to do so. Eon’s long black coat appeared in his hands as he swung it around putting it on his hair turned black. He first walked over to Zoisite and smacked her across the face. Which was what they all might expect from a scrawny guy like him but it was still shocking. Eon walked over to Jadeite and doing the first manly thing in his life kicked him down wile he was looking at the scout. Bending over Eon leaned in and said “You tried to kill me. I will sit on the thrown one day after my mother. I will never forget this.” Eon heard Zoisite even while he was whispering to Jadeite and answers her “We would have had everything, including soon the silver cristal if these fools who you trust so much had stuck to the plan as it was planned. Not improvised as they went along. They took only the most basic parts of my plan into account.”
Eon was about to leave he heard him mother and was happy for a moment that she did tell him that, but Eon only answered “I am happy you think that. As both my mother and my queen, but now I can not even play down there any more. I just hope this little bit was enough for you.” Eon took a few steps back, not sure he was going to stay around and see what came next, his hair still had not faded to its normal lighter color yet.
Earth said “I came for her and was holding my owne well with her by my side. She would have just taken my hand. She liked you guys more than me.” Sailor Earth was trying to tell if any of them had ever faced having the group get divide. Holding back anything more that she wanted to say on the subject. Earth looked around. It felt like it was time to go. She could not do any more here, but she did not leave yet, seeing this as a chance to get to better know them and see how each is able to bring something to the group to handle this.

Mars said “No Wakana, it was not you’re doing at all. They wanted to keep us on the move and not able to work as a team. You should be happy when you can be.”

Earth added “As long as you saved the boy it sounds like you were doing the right thing. No boy should have to face such monsters with out a scout to protect him.” Earth walked over to everyone. Being all the way on the other side of where the right was taking place and till the last moment was the only thing blocking Jadeite from reaching a portal with Chiron.

Mars started to walk over to where the portal had been. Seeing she might have a similar thought as Mercury. Mars was trying to feel is she could sense anything, she smiled at Mercury who seems to like always be able to trust on her computer to better analyze everything. “Anything Mercury?” Hoping that Mercury had been right before about being able to track her. Mars heard what Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask had both said before, she was not really thinking about it. Now it was making sense and she would have to try and ask the fire about everything. Maybe it might even help Mercury too?

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Jadeite glared at Eon as he walked away. Zoisite seemed amused at the thought of being threatened by some one like the prince. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. When distracted the girl, it looked he was taking the dating ruse a little too seriously.

"Is something the matter?" Beryl asked.

"Everything is fine." He told her, walking over to the table. "We'll let you know when the girl is awake."

The queen narrowed her eyes before leaving the room with the others princes. Well, he thought they all left.

"Do you know her from somewhere?" Kunizite asked.

He glared at the hand he was holding. "No. Why would you think that?"

"You were stunned for a few minutes there." Kunzite's smirked was not surprising when he turned around. "Don't tell me you went behind our backs like Endyimon."

"I didn't."

Beryl caught up to her son just in time. "What happened on Earth, Eon?"

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"There are faint traces of Chiron's energy signature where the portal was. If the Negaverse does have her hostage, then locating her shouldn't be problem." Mercury didn't understand the information she was receiving from the spot where Mars was standing. "I can barely sense her actively."

"We'll find her. The Negaverse has to have some reason for taking her." Lita said.

"Chiron is a strong fighter...." Sailor Moon let the words fade.

"Then we have to find her." Tuxedo Mask turned to leave. He couldn't believe he lost his cousin when she needed him the most.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
Wakana had heard the new girl, very surprised and confused. "Who are you?" she said, not knowing who she is and wondering how the others all know her. Then she had heard Mars say that it wasn't her fault, how she should be happy when she can be and the other girl saying that she did the right thing saving the boy. But she still felt guilty though about getting Chiron kidnapped, Evan almost killed, and he will probably never want to see her again after knowing her secret too. Wakana was hearing as the others said that they will find her, nodding back in agreement. "Yes, we have to find her. I want to make the Negaverse pay for what they did to me and for taking Chiron." she then said back to everyone, determined. She will not let them ruin the peace and harmony a third time.
Once Chiron’s dream of her past self on the day before Queen Beryl’s strike on the moon kingdom continued, one girl was standing outside the window of the counsel room. The oldest of the girls, she did not have as much to do with any of the other princess now that they were not as cute and small any more. There was talk of an attack; Princess of Earth was outside as Queen Serenity came out for a walk. Looking over, she could hear Queen Serenity ask her “What do you think?”
Ericka Princess of Earth looked at get best friend “My family already made up their mind they will not help you.” One side of her family was so dominating, she often forgot about the other side “The people of earth only learn how to not be animals some few thousand years ago. They are not going to help them. Besides they are at conflict from with in. My cousin is having trouble with his three sons now that they are men.” Smiling at her friend Queen Serenity, not planning to leave.
She could hear Queen Serenity answer her “What about your other cousin?” Seeing the look she had Serenity added “Your one cousin on your other side of your family.”
Princess of Earth almost laughed “Being the eternal Ericka, granddaughter of Gaea. I forget I have other family from the other side. Prince Darien is still smitten with the princess. He will find a way back to her. His love is too strong to fall victim like so many on earth. If you want to know what I think, I think you can not really be planning to still be having that ball tomorrow.” She walked away not sure how to be a better friend. Her words were true even if not having the ball seemed harsh. Earth did not stand around for any of the girls to come out and try to catch Queen Serenity before it was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having had all afternoon to get adjusted to being the outsider to these girls, Earth walked over to Wakana understanding she too must be a scout. “We have not met.” Still standing there with her long pink hair and looking just a little older and a little taller then she normally is but talking still in her child voice. “I am the once re-born from the person who was called Sailor Earth. If I still am is up for debate. Being the princess of the home world it was my kind who gave everyone the chance to lice again. Only my very being went for a detour. On a better day it could be put up for debate if I still am.” Earth said as she trailed on, being a little irrelevant. “Just found some of the girls today. You were not there. That why we have not met in his life.” Earth was not accustomed to fighting real foes. Being used to thieves and thugs and con-artists, Earth did think what she said before about saving the boy. For her saving any in danger was all she ever did and putting thing back that was taken. “I’m new and don’t know my way around yet. Is there a plan? Determination along cannot solve everything. Chiron and me were doing well at first. She is more than just a fighter. She is able to handle her surrounding however they change. You did not see it, that guy try to strike, I could redirect it. Mostly up into the sky and then we would switch and she would strike keeping him at bay.” Earth’s voice seem to go higher as she got excited about reliving the fight. “They were waiting for something before they broke us up. They went for her. Just wish I knew why she refused to take my hand.”

Trying not to sound angry “It’s not your fault Mercury.” Mars stood there feeling as spirited as the others, she looked away from the spot as she answers “Jupiter is right. It is late. Maybe we all need to get some rest.” Knowing this might be hardest for Tuxedo Mask “They could have taken her just to get to us. Try and trick us into going after her now. We all need to recover.” Mars changed back to Raye and looked at Wakana, knowing how badly she would need to rest.

Changing back to Ericka, her power went blowing off like a storm moving east and west. Her hair went back to it’s dark brown color.

Walking over to Wakana and Ericka, Raye said “We all need some rest. We will make the Negaverse pay because we are a team.” Looking a little annoyed she looked down at young Ericka “You can come with me for the night. The temple has the room.” About to go, Raye look at Darien, thinking how lonely his apartment will feel tonight. Having to say something she said to him “If you don’t want to go home. You can come with one of us. You need your rest too. Mai is counting on you.”
Looking at his mother, knowing that she was asking as his mother not his queen, but Prince Eon knew he could not let it go. She had to been his queen because this is war. “My queen…” He pause for a moment “The plan was not followed because they used the chance of having be in a battle. They started the plan with out me while I was still out in the open. Your most trusted generals took my plan as their chance to kill me back down there on earth.” Not being sure his mother would believe him, prince Eon looked at queen Beryl not sure what she would say.
Having gotten out what he had to say Eon added “Queen Beryl, the plan was to spilt them up but they came straight for me. They never waited till all the scouts were together so they could be divided. They made it clear it was about me. If they had just waited I was coming back. That one scout was going to take me to meet all the others. She would have willingly come to join us and given us the silver crystal. Just because I asked her. Now, I know your trusty generals told you I was being nice to the girl because I was doing what needed to be done. Thanks to them and tonight, I can’t go near her again. Not for a wile. They will see it as another chance to eliminate me. You will never know.” Eon hear was turning back to his normal color as all the buckles on his coat opened.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"Is that so?" The queen narrowed her eyes. Next time, her generals would be reminded to know their place, and keep in mind who her son was. Prince Eon had potential with no interference.

She hugged him and kissed his forehead. "You're prince of the Negaverse, make them realize who their dealing with."

"I'll...be fine." Tuxedo Mask glanced at the girls. "She has to show up sooner or later."

Serena wished there was someway to help him now. His apartment must feel so empty even though it was blocks away. What would Mai's parents think happened if they decided to visit?

"We'll find her, Tuxedo Mask." She told him before he disappeared.

Ami wondered if it was possible to start the search tonight. Her laptop was at Serena's house. "I'll start searching for energy signature tonight. Luna, do you know what the missing princess's feels like?"

Luna understood what she was doing. "No. When she blocked her presence, everyone close to her found that her kingdom was hidden from view also."

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
Wakana had listened as the girl said that she is Sailor Earth, very surprised. So there is another scout as well, hearing that she had been fighting with Chiron when they targeted her. "They were targeting us new scouts, if they didn't get me, then they would go for her.." she said back to her, agreeing about Chiron being a fighter and much more. But she was completely useless and definitely would have been kidnapped if the others had not shown up when they did. She felt very tired, nodding as Raye talked about getting some rest. She did feel bad as she heard Tuxedo Mask before he left, knowing how hard it must be for Mai to be gone. Would it have been better if Chiron was here and she was with the Negaverse instead? "I'll see you guys tomorrow.." Wakana had said to the others, needing to get some sleep and recover after all this. Hopefully she can even sleep with everything that has happened tonight. So she waved bye to them all before she walked off, heading back to her dorm. She was looking down, trying to keep awake as she walked while thinking.
Looking towards Tuxedo Mask, Ericka heard what he said before leaving. Every instinct that she had was telling her that maybe she should go with him. Having already heard they wanted her to go back with Raye. So she remained standing there and quiet.

Looking at Amy, Raye said “Sounds good, and I will start trying to see if I can see anything too. By tomorrow the Negaverse will be sorry they were targeting any of us.” Raye sounded a lot more confident then she was really feeling. Looking over at Luna Raye said “Luna, can you make sure Serena goes home and gets some rest?” Knowing she might not. Then hearing Wakana was going, Raye answers “See you tomorrow Wakana.” Till it quickly hit her, and Raye added “Wakana you should not go walking alone.” Knowing she would go with her if she did not have the little kid already. Raye asked “Mina, Lita, can one of your walk with Wakana?” Sounding a little shaken as she said that, still feeling upset the Negaverse got one of them. “Ericka, we had better go.”

Ericka was still keeping her thoughts to her self, she just waved bye to Wakana as she started to walk away. Thinking about asking if they should all walk with Wakana, Ericka just shrugged and told herself “Forget it.” Not standing close enough to any of the girls for them to hear her. “I wish Ocean was around. I would run over before they close the window for the night.” Ericka smiled at Raye she said “Night Wakana, night Mina, night Lita.”

Raye stood there, she called out sounding a little annoyed at how long Ericka was taking . “Come on Ericka.”

Ericka continued saying “Night Amy, night Serena. Good night Luna, good night Artemis.” Before quickly starting to walk to catch up with Raye. Ericka did not get what the rush was.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"You can stay at my place," Lita looked at Ericka. "I have an extra bedroom you sleep."

"Be careful going home. See tomorrow." Mina supported Wakana on her shoulder as Artemis walked to her side before slowly walking the block leading to the academy.

"See you tomorrow, guys." Serena watched Mina disappear down the street before following Ami and Luna back to her house. This was all too familiar. What was the Negaverse thinking?

The last time they grabbed someone from their group, she didn't think the Darren she knew would not come back. Now Mai....

"Serena, now is not the time to relive last time!" Luna told her.

"Sorry...it's that how will be afterwards?" It has been on her mind for sometime.

"If she's conscious, then tracking her should be no problem." Ami reassured.
Raye wanted to get back to the temple to try and find Mai. Feeling like she could not just stand around and that was something. Raye saw Ericka starting to walk at last.

Just to be a little more unusual in the way she behaved, as Ericka heard Lita she stopped and ran up to Raye and circling around Raye one time, before running back to Lita. Ericka then said “It’s up to you girls. To be a little more technical, it is not the bed I would require. Just the roof. Sorry Lita.” Ericka shouted to Raye who had walked almost half way down the block but was not really far enough away that Ericka needed to shout “Sorry Raye!” Ericka then added “I never sleep at night. I would not need a place at all once I know my way around better. Just being in a strong place, I did not have to be all alone.” Ericka started walking with Lita and Raye leaving Luna and Serena as they walked the other way with Amy.

Raye said “That is nice of you Lita. I do want to try and spend tonight looking for answers. If you want her, you can take her. If you don’t think you can handle her. Because you have too much studying for school, I really don’t mind.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff