Welcome to Gaia! ::

Watching her smile at him Evan listening and at first as she told him light, he thought that was just a girl for you. Always worrying about her body but was glad and really liked when she brought up dessert. Evan answers “Dessert it is. I think I know a good spot.” They walked away. “It’s nice to have your dessert and eat it too. You are very sweet.” Really what was not quite what Evan ment. This girl to him was the treat. “It is a little far to get to walking, we are almost there.” Evan did not want to bother with a bus but it might have been a lot faster. “It’s on the next block. They make all kinds of thing and we could share something.”

((Hope I made it back in time. Before you are off. I had to restart my computer to trick gaia to work for me.))

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Wakana was happy as they would be going to have dessert, walking with him. Then she heard as he said that she was very sweet, giggling as she blushed a bit from the compliment. "Really? Thank you. But you are so sweet as well." she said back to him, hearing that they were almost there. Wakana was eager to get there as Evan talked about how they make all kinds of things and that they could share something, feeling excited. This is her first date and definitely the best one yet. She wondered if this is what it's like to be a normal high school girl, going on dates with cute boys like him, as opposed to being a musical busybody or a sailor scout defending Earth from the Negaverse.

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
(It's fine.)

Darien passed Evan and Wakana on the way to work. There was something off about him. Nothing seemed out of place but there had to be something. It could in his intention.
Getting over to Wakana’s school as it seemed all the student had left for the day. Raye looked around trying to see through the crowd of all the student out and about but she could not spot Wakana there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina nodded as Luna said he not a threat.
Lita couldn't believe it but nodded as Luna said they should keep an eye on him.

((Sorry, since they are both no played and you said any of the 3 of us can, I was not sure what to post back derectly to your post. Hope his is ok. Are they going to go back and find him? I will try to stay on for 1 more post tonight.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one saw her come out of the air, a girl with pink hair stood on a roof top. Shouting out “I here at last.” it was only said for her self since no one was around. “This was not want my dream was about. Wait this was the end and the girls. I bet I would know them anywhere if I saw one.” There were too many people below to just find one girl. “I’m not some silly little girl. Got to get my head out of the clouds! First find M.R. because he will know how to find me. If he want so go home I find the girls with out him.” She stay up on the roof top away from everyone below.
Not really knowing Darien, Evan did not notice him pass them or that he might have been looking at them. Evan felt like it was almost normal to always have some guy or girl checking him out. Just how he lived his life while on earth.
“Wakana, you think I am sweet?” It made him laugh a little and not in a dark evil way. Evan got the door for them “Grim a sweet guy. Not sure any one who was my friends over the years would believe that one.” Walking in after Wakana, Evan asked her “Where you wanta sit? I guess we will find a seat and then order what ever you want.”

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
(Don't worry about it. I'm trying to be descriptive. If I don't reply, I'm writing the second chapter to a story. Maybe Mai or Darien could meet M.R. or Ericka, but I'm thinking the latter since he's on the way to work.)

Mai nodded and checked her watch. Considering she dressed out of her uniform, it would take long to walk there since it was a block from here to the clothes store. Well, at least that long.

"I...have to get to work." She shouldered her carry on. "Feel free to stop if you can. If the boy walks in, you will be the first to know."

"Already?"

"It's only two and a half hours." It was the only job she could get.

"What kind of boss do you have?" Serena asks. "Does he push you to get in early so much?"

Mai resisted the urge to face palm herself. "No. I just prefer to be two minutes early."

After saying goodbye to her friends, she started down the street thinking of Ami's silence. What was going on with her?

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Darien was stopped at the sight of boy. Tapping his shoulder, he decided to might as well ask who he was looking for. "Who are you looking?"

No one normal would ask random people about a group of girls.
Watching all the little people from the roof top as her skirt moved in the wind. It looked like a nice enough city. Not as big as home. The new scout stood, not aware of all which was really happening.

Trying to remember to talk in Japanese the boy started to walk away from another person who had told him no. Till suddenly some one was behind him. Startled he jumped and turned around at the same time. Hearing the question, M.R. looked at the teen, thinking maybe he was just a younger grown-up. Being hard to understand as he try not to talk in Cantonese or in English as he held up the picture too for Darien.
“Have you seen, girls look like this?”
It was blurry but one could see Sailor Mar’s foot and a leg and some of her hair. Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury but a little out of focuses. Sailor Venus but only the back of her.
Planning to ask the teen next, if he said yes, where he was standing on that day. Watching Darien look at the picture, he did not like the look. It was not like any of the others who just looked and gave an answer or gave him candy and pat him on the head.
Clinching the picture, M.R. started to run. Sprinting down the street as fast as he could he said
“Oh….E…..What you put me through. She better think this makes us even.”
He was weaving around people, not stopping. He ran right past the girls shortly after Mai had left for work. Running right past them not knowing they were the very people who was told to search out. Just thinking he was dead meet if he did not find a place to hide. At least till the wind got his friend here to fight her owne fight.

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"No." Darien handed the photo back to the boy. "Why are you looking for -"

He could finish the question. Whoever he was, the guy ran off and past the girls. Something wasn't right about him. The last thing he wanted to do was endanger the girls.

"Where's he going?" Lita's eyes followed the boy's retreating back until he disappeared. He wasn't from around here or maybe he was and they didn't notice him before.

Ami couldn't see him anymore. Where was he going? Obviously somewhere important.

Mai looked up at the sky. Why did it feel like someone was looking over them? A chill ran down her spine as she crossed the street.

She was losing it. Maybe she was paranoid, but gut feelings nagged at her until she got to the both of whatever it was. Who could it be?

A small figure with a pink hair caught her attention. Was that right?
Never finding Wakana, Raye looked around a little longer. Not sure what to think she thought she better look for the others. Incase something was going on. In Raye gut she felt more worried about the rest if them then she did about Wakana.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Wakana was surprised as Darien had passed by them, wondering if the girls have noticed that she isn't at the school. Then she heard him laugh, saying that none of his friends would believe that he is sweet as they walked into the place. She looked around as he asked where she wants to sit, thinking about it. "But you really are. Alright, let's sit there." Wakana had said back to Evan as she gestured to a table in the corner, walking over with him to it. Then she sat down at the table, happy to be on this date as she thought of what to eat.
Raye was walking, she saw some little kid running by. Quickly stepping back, to avoid him running in to her.

Answering Lita, Mina said “Hey! That’s that kid. That is the kid!” Watching him run till they could not see him any more over all of the adults walking around.

Raye went over not sure what was going on, she looked at Luna “What is going on?” Raye looked at Darien being a little winded from running after the boy. “I did not see Wakana either. Darien you should go make sure Mai is ok.” She looked at the other girls. “We will catch him.”

Mina added "Darien she left for work. Keep Mai safe and not involved till we know more."

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Darien frowned. "What's going on?"

"We think someone from the Negaverse is looking for us." Serena explained. "What was that picture he was showing you?"

"All of you fighting." This didn't sit well with him. If the Negaverse has learned from their past fights, then what did that mean for them? "I don't know how he got them, but he seemed determined to find you."

He couldn't understand what it was about him. They didn't meet anywhere before.

"Should we follow him?" It would make her feel better to find out what he was up to.

" One of us needs to. It would be hard to sneak up on him, though." Lita said. "Did you see how nervous he looked?"

This seemed impossible how Lita put it. No matter how alert he was, Darien would have trouble finding out what a foreigner was doing in Japan.

"I'll keep an eye on her the best I can." he nodded. His cousin wasn't thrown off that easily.

Mai was posing an mannequin in the window. She looked up at the roof across the street after positioning its hand on one hip. Was she seeing things? Or was that pink-haired girl really there?

Someone had to look and see her standing there! It couldn't be in her head! In the back of her mind, Mai hoped her gut was right. Brushing an stranding behind her ear, she went back to work.

Something is coming. Soon.
Walking with her to the table, Evan thought it was well picked that Wakana wanted to be in the corner. “I guess you can have your cake and eat it too.” Evan did not mean it the way Wakana might think as he oddly said it out loud. Looking across the table at her as he added “Unless you are pie kind of girl. What will it be?”
Mina nodded to Amy, she answered Lita “I will go. He already seem to know the most about me. Since he was at my school today and might have almost found me.”

Taking charge the way she sometimes did Raye answers “Not alone. It is too late now to follow him, he might be long gone. I bet that he did not go far.” Watching Darien go, Raye waved bye. She then went back to barking orders “Lets split up into two groups. See if we can find this kid. Maybe even ask him some questions if we can find him first.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still on the roof top, she looked like she might be a flag or who knows what up there. Having the oddest feeling just as Mai took her eyes off her the girl left. Just moving to the roof top of a building around the corner. Something told her it was the right spot to be. She looked down at the alleyway way below.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff