Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightmare_Inc.
Let's get it on from city to city...

Link thought quickly. He dashed at Renji while metal Sora tried to figure out what they were doing. he reached in his bag and pulled out the heroe's sword. It was small and very weak, but was also very durable. He couldn't attack with it but it would make a good defense. he tossed it to Renji. "Use this! It isn't strong, but it's highly defensive!" Linkshouted. Metal Sora made a metalic growling sound. He began to run at the two, suddenly hopping and using a jet to rush at Link first. He swung at Link who blocked with the megaton. The force was so great, it sent Link soaring into the nearest wall. Link only had basic human strength so of course it was too great for him. Had he had the master sword, he'd have had the courage and power of the goddesses and would have been able to stand his ground... Mario gasped. He growled at Metal Sora. "Hey Renji... Do me a favor... Let me fight this guy. I wanna crunch him into scrap metal!"

...The future's lookin' bright, but it ain't lookin' pretty, c'mon!

Renji caught the sword, "Thanks Link!" He looked at Lauru, "Are you ready for this?" He looked at Mario, "But, this mostrosity wants to fight me..."

Dapper Prophet

"Let's show this metal monster what we ca- do!" Lauru spoke proudly. Most of her magic was back. But that Metal monsters enegy was blocking her speach. Mario growled. "Oh yeah..." Mario said glaring at Sora. "Then in that case... Show no mercy." Mario said angrily. That was the tougness mario showed to the Boos and dry bones. They weren't alive so it was okay to be a little agressive with them. Link was only now getting up from the impact. in the wall was a large dent and many, many cracks. The hylian groaned as he stood. "That hurt..." He muttered to himself.

Nightmare_Inc.

"Let's show this metal monster what we ca- do!" Lauru spoke proudly. Most of her magic was back. But that Metal monsters enegy was blocking her speach. Mario growled. "Oh yeah..." Mario said glaring at Sora. "Then in that case... Show no mercy." Mario said angrily. That was the tougness mario showed to the Boos and dry bones. They weren't alive so it was okay to be a little agressive with them. Link was only now getting up from the impact. in the wall was a large dent and many, many cracks. The hylian groaned as he stood. "That hurt..." He muttered to himself.

Renji grinned and nodded to Lauru, "Let's go then! I'll use the other sword Link gave me to block Zabimaru's attacks, so he won't hurt you." He nodded to Mario, then charged at Metal Sora.

Dapper Prophet

"I believe in you Sir Renji! Use my blade to stop this monster!" Metal Sora snarled with that gear grinding sound following up. He skipped and used the jets at his feet to rush at Renji. He spun the Master Key Blade and used it to slash at Renji. The other hand was using the Zabi Key Blade to help balance his heavy robotic body. It was impressive that he moved so fast really. but then again, anything with jets on it's feet would move fast wouldn't it. Link shook off the pain he was feeling, but most of it just returned shortly after.

Nightmare_Inc.

"I believe in you Sir Renji! Use my blade to stop this monster!" Metal Sora snarled with that gear grinding sound following up. He skipped and used the jets at his feet to rush at Renji. He spun the Master Key Blade and used it to slash at Renji. The other hand was using the Zabi Key Blade to help balance his heavy robotic body. It was impressive that he moved so fast really. but then again, anything with jets on it's feet would move fast wouldn't it. Link shook off the pain he was feeling, but most of it just returned shortly after.

Renji nodded, "We'll do this together, Lauru!" He charged at Metal Sora, trying to block the Master Sword with Lauru, and Zabimaru with the Hero's Blade.

Dapper Prophet

"Do you really think a talking sword will.. What!?" metal Sora was over confident. When Lauru hit the master sword, her metal gave a glow. The master sword seemed to calm down and relax almost. Sora's energy fell, bringing him to his feet, no longer flying. When he swung Zabimaru, the heroes sword absorbed almost the entire thing, sending a shockwave at Zabimaru, which made the sword sort of stop releasing so much energy since it was a reflection of Renji's soul being sent to Zabimaru. "Just as i thought... The heroes sword still works. It sends out the energy of a hero, hence it's name.." Link smirked.

Nightmare_Inc.

"Do you really think a talking sword will.. What!?" metal Sora was over confident. When Lauru hit the master sword, her metal gave a glow. The master sword seemed to calm down and relax almost. Sora's energy fell, bringing him to his feet, no longer flying. When he swung Zabimaru, the heroes sword absorbed almost the entire thing, sending a shockwave at Zabimaru, which made the sword sort of stop releasing so much energy since it was a reflection of Renji's soul being sent to Zabimaru. "Just as i thought... The heroes sword still works. It sends out the energy of a hero, hence it's name.." Link smirked.

Renji gave a smirk, "That's a handy trick, Link!" He swung both swords at Metal Sora violently, hoping to do some heavy damage.

Dapper Prophet

Sora blocked by making a cross with the two swords. Zabimaru was struck hardest. It'd casing began to crack, revealing the actual blade. "Sir Renji! I think you should focus on Zabimaru. He is the one that's almost free. The master sword can only supply this beat with a quarter of the original power it was releasing so it won't be a big problem." Lauru spoke up. "It only works as a defense though, I see a weak point. Aim at the upper mot part of the case. That will free Zabimaru."

Metal Sora jumped back and growled. "How dare you break my Key blade! Don't you know what the key blades are? You idiots!" Sora growled. Mike just smirked. "Actually... I have no idea what the key blades are, other than weapons. And honestly, we could care lessm about your phoney blades."

Nightmare_Inc.

Sora blocked by making a cross with the two swords. Zabimaru was struck hardest. It'd casing began to crack, revealing the actual blade. "Sir Renji! I think you should focus on Zabimaru. He is the one that's almost free. The master sword can only supply this beat with a quarter of the original power it was releasing so it won't be a big problem." Lauru spoke up. "It only works as a defense though, I see a weak point. Aim at the upper mot part of the case. That will free Zabimaru."

Metal Sora jumped back and growled. "How dare you break my Key blade! Don't you know what the key blades are? You idiots!" Sora growled. Mike just smirked. "Actually... I have no idea what the key blades are, other than weapons. And honestly, we could care lessm about your phoney blades."

Renji nodded to Lauru, "Good advice!" He charged, swinging the Hero's Blade at the point Lauru indicated on Zabimaru, hoping to free his old friend.

Taelia nodded, she knew about the Keyblades, having played Kingdom Hearts quite a bit. Funny thing though, Renji once used Zabimaru like a Keyblade, inserting it into space and unlocking a door to the Soul Society.

Dapper Prophet

Link smirked at the sight of what happened next. The sword stuck into the case. It began to crack and creak. before long chips started to fall and the case broke apart, sending Zabimaru up into the air. Mario ran at the air born sword and skipped, hopped, then jumped into the air. He grabbed the sword before hit hit the rafters and came down with a loud thud on his feet. "Yeah-heah!" Mario smiled. Metal Sora groaned. It no longer had the two opposing forces that powered it. The master sword fell from it's case, landing right before renji. Metal Sora leaned back, and fell on it's metal spine. It could no longer move but was still able to record what was happening.

Nightmare_Inc.

Link smirked at the sight of what happened next. The sword stuck into the case. It began to crack and creak. before long chips started to fall and the case broke apart, sending Zabimaru up into the air. Mario ran at the air born sword and skipped, hopped, then jumped into the air. He grabbed the sword before hit hit the rafters and came down with a loud thud on his feet. "Yeah-heah!" Mario smiled. Metal Sora groaned. It no longer had the two opposing forces that powered it. The master sword fell from it's case, landing right before renji. Metal Sora leaned back, and fell on it's metal spine. It could no longer move but was still able to record what was happening.

Renji grinned once Zabimaru was free, "We did it, Lauru! We saved Zabimaru!" He cheered, glad his old friend was in sight now.

Taelia cheered as well, "You did it! You beat him!"

Dapper Prophet

"Oh-hohoho! Don't think you've won just yet. Metal; Sora. Use the emerald!" A voice rang from a speaker hidden in the room. As commanded, metal Sora began to move. It seemed a little slower, yet it also seemed to have more power than before. "Now you'll pay." Metal Sora mumbled. He rose up, his hands glowing with energy as two more realistic looking key blades were formed. They were made of pure energy, beaming from the phoney chaos emerald within. Of course it was a fake emerald. Eggman knew better. He was still looking for the other emeralds, but he had enough to make sure that would be no problem at all.

It seemed like it would be round two for the group. Mario looked to Renji. "Throw the heroes sword to Link! Then catch Zabimaru!" Mario commanded. he tossed the sword to Mike who was close enough to Renji. Link was already moving toward Renji to catch the weapon. It must have been insane to throw around swords like that, but this was an emergency.

Nightmare_Inc.

"Oh-hohoho! Don't think you've won just yet. Metal; Sora. Use the emerald!" A voice rang from a speaker hidden in the room. As commanded, metal Sora began to move. It seemed a little slower, yet it also seemed to have more power than before. "Now you'll pay." Metal Sora mumbled. He rose up, his hands glowing with energy as two more realistic looking key blades were formed. They were made of pure energy, beaming from the phoney chaos emerald within. Of course it was a fake emerald. Eggman knew better. He was still looking for the other emeralds, but he had enough to make sure that would be no problem at all.

It seemed like it would be round two for the group. Mario looked to Renji. "Throw the heroes sword to Link! Then catch Zabimaru!" Mario commanded. he tossed the sword to Mike who was close enough to Renji. Link was already moving toward Renji to catch the weapon. It must have been insane to throw around swords like that, but this was an emergency.

Renji growled at Eggman's disembodied voice that came from above. They didn't need someone telling the metalhead special instructions. He nodded, "Head's up, Link!" Renji chucked the Hero's Sword to the Hylian, and caught Zabimaru when the sword reached him. "It's good to have you back, old friend."

Zabimaru glowed slightly and spoke in return, "Took you long enough."

Taelia stood around useless and frowned, she wished she could help out, but she had no abilities to speak of.

Dapper Prophet

Link caught the sword and put it away. He growled as Sora glared at Taelia. Mike quickly stepped infront of her, arms out and legs spread. "Hey, Bolts for Brains, leave her alone." Mike shouted. Mario saw the opening they needed. he ran past Link then slid past Renji and skid to the master Sword. He quickly flung it at Link who caught the sword by the handle perfectly in his left hand. "Ah-ha! I'm a Mario! Number one!" Mario said proudly. he looked back to metal Sora who was glaring still at Mike and Taelia. It suddenly up and ran at the two. Mike stood his ground, knowing he had nothing to hurt the machine with. The least he could do was protect Taelia. "Renji! Let's show this behemoth a thing or two!" Link said regaining the confidence he held when he first met Renji. His pride and manhood was returned to him at last.

Nightmare_Inc.

Link caught the sword and put it away. He growled as Sora glared at Taelia. Mike quickly stepped infront of her, arms out and legs spread. "Hey, Bolts for Brains, leave her alone." Mike shouted. Mario saw the opening they needed. he ran past Link then slid past Renji and skid to the master Sword. He quickly flung it at Link who caught the sword by the handle perfectly in his left hand. "Ah-ha! I'm a Mario! Number one!" Mario said proudly. he looked back to metal Sora who was glaring still at Mike and Taelia. It suddenly up and ran at the two. Mike stood his ground, knowing he had nothing to hurt the machine with. The least he could do was protect Taelia. "Renji! Let's show this behemoth a thing or two!" Link said regaining the confidence he held when he first met Renji. His pride and manhood was returned to him at last.

Taelia gasped as Sora targeted her. She was surprised that Mike stood to protect her, they were both defenseless.

Renji grinned at Link, "You got it!" He held Zabimaru out in front of him. He couldn't do his usual call for Zabimaru's powers, for his other hand was still holding Lauru. "Howl Zabimaru! Show this metalhead your true power!" Zabimaru changed from a regular looking sword to one that was segmented and had sharp spikes. Renji quickly swung Zabimaru, the sword extending rapidly. He was aiming for Metal Sora's head. He at least wanted to hit the robot and knock it off track, but was hoping to do more substantial damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff