Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

Link clenched his fist. "Forgive me young maiden... But our blades are no normal weapons. The repecusions of losing blades as ours could be fatal to innocents. It's hard to keep calm knowing our blades are gone... Please forgive us." Link kept thinking of all the things that could go wrong. The Master Sword could not be held by any other than one who carried hero's blood. But it could be broken if not in his hand. If that hapened, the evils that would be unleashed is incredible. Not all the knights and guards of this world combined could stop it. Well, that's just being dramatic, but that was what Link was raised to believe.

------------------------------

Chaos could smell something. A powerful aura. Two infactg. Two were human's blood. But one was different. It reminded him of Shadow The hedgehog. He began to follow the smell, wondering if this Sesshomaru character would be the source.
Nightmare_Inc.
Link clenched his fist. "Forgive me young maiden... But our blades are no normal weapons. The repecusions of losing blades as ours could be fatal to innocents. It's hard to keep calm knowing our blades are gone... Please forgive us." Link kept thinking of all the things that could go wrong. The Master Sword could not be held by any other than one who carried hero's blood. But it could be broken if not in his hand. If that hapened, the evils that would be unleashed is incredible. Not all the knights and guards of this world combined could stop it. Well, that's just being dramatic, but that was what Link was raised to believe.

------------------------------

Chaos could smell something. A powerful aura. Two infactg. Two were human's blood. But one was different. It reminded him of Shadow The hedgehog. He began to follow the smell, wondering if this Sesshomaru character would be the source.

Taelia frowned, "I know it's bad....but, the swords have to be somewhere... Where were you at last?"

Renji looked more distraught than Link, "His sword might be magical and all that, but....Zabimaru......Zabimaru is a spirit....he's alive...."

Dapper Prophet

Alive? At least Link's had what it had. Renji's sword couldn't unleash the power of a God. A force so mighty, it could make the very fabric of light, time, and space fold. His sword was the seal that kept Ganondorf from reaching the full power of the Triforce. Link shook the thoughts away. "We were last in a room with a strange old man and a warrior dressed in black. Suddenly there was a flash and we were transported here."
Nightmare_Inc.
Alive? At least Link's had what it had. Renji's sword couldn't unleash the power of a God. A force so mighty, it could make the very fabric of light, time, and space fold. His sword was the seal that kept Ganondorf from reaching the full power of the Triforce. Link shook the thoughts away. "We were last in a room with a strange old man and a warrior dressed in black. Suddenly there was a flash and we were transported here."

Taelia frowned, "I'm sorry....but that doesn't sound familiar.... I don't even know any old people or other warriors.... How did you get teleported is a mystery too..."

Renji had quieted down, but looked pretty misrable, sitting on the floor, curled up somewhat.

Dapper Prophet

Link then had an idea. Oh, but it disturbed him. What about the Four Sword? Oh, that damn blade... If he and Renji got a hold of it, it'd be a fair substitution. But it would be hard to work out the details. One Renji and one Link were bad enough. Imagine Four Links and Four Renjis... Oh the pure horror...Link shook his head. He'd have to use one of his other swords instead... "I remember something blue shining in my eyes. A gem of some sort."
Nightmare_Inc.
Link then had an idea. Oh, but it disturbed him. What about the Four Sword? Oh, that damn blade... If he and Renji got a hold of it, it'd be a fair substitution. But it would be hard to work out the details. One Renji and one Link were bad enough. Imagine Four Links and Four Renjis... Oh the pure horror...Link shook his head. He'd have to use one of his other swords instead... "I remember something blue shining in my eyes. A gem of some sort."

Renji muttered to himself, "Zabimaru, I'm sorry....I've failed you...."

Taelia frowned, "A shiny blue gem?... I don't know anything like that in town...." Things seemed to be getting weirder and weirder.
"Do you honestly think that gaining a heart will make you more powerful? If that's so, you could've asked! I know a mage who experiments on bodies and the like, really crazy about me. She thinks flesh is another element. Maybe she could do something for you. But really now. A Heart? A heart is an organ! It beats to spread that red juice you call blood around your body. At least, I think that's what it's for. Dissections really work on living people. It seems people just aren't made to have their hearts cut open. Ahh well. At least they make good kindling."
He smiled. He was beginning to like this overly hairy person. Well, he thought he was beginning to like him. Or her. He wasn't quite sure what he was.
The Hegemon
"Do you honestly think that gaining a heart will make you more powerful? If that's so, you could've asked! I know a mage who experiments on bodies and the like, really crazy about me. She thinks flesh is another element. Maybe she could do something for you. But really now. A Heart? A heart is an organ! It beats to spread that red juice you call blood around your body. At least, I think that's what it's for. Dissections really work on living people. It seems people just aren't made to have their hearts cut open. Ahh well. At least they make good kindling."
He smiled. He was beginning to like this overly hairy person. Well, he thought he was beginning to like him. Or her. He wasn't quite sure what he was.

Xemnas looked at Sheogorath with interest, anyone who knew more about hearts could be useful to his quest. "Perhaps your friend could assist me, but I think that hearts work differently in my realm. You meantion that hearts are of the flesh, but the hearts I've seen resemble shining glass sculptures. I and others like me can exist without hearts, but we are lacking emotions. In their place are usually interesting powers, I was not able to call upon the powers of darkness until I became a Nobody."
"Darkness? DARKNESS!? DARKNESS IS BORING! All you can you do with it confuse people. Make them loose their direction. And they have torches, and magical light sources to light their path. Now, a rainshower of flaming dogs, that's satisfying. At least for a while. You know, shiny glass object usually break. Especially when you drop them. Or step on them. Are you sure having a heart will give you greater power? Or simply give you emotions. Emotions, well, they're emotional!"
Sheogorath was babbling again, and while what he said made sense in some view, it was very hard to follow his train of thought. After all, he was the MADgod.
The Hegemon
"Darkness? DARKNESS!? DARKNESS IS BORING! All you can you do with it confuse people. Make them loose their direction. And they have torches, and magical light sources to light their path. Now, a rainshower of flaming dogs, that's satisfying. At least for a while. You know, shiny glass object usually break. Especially when you drop them. Or step on them. Are you sure having a heart will give you greater power? Or simply give you emotions. Emotions, well, they're emotional!"
Sheogorath was babbling again, and while what he said made sense in some view, it was very hard to follow his train of thought. After all, he was the MADgod.

Xemnas smirked, "You don't know the darkness that I do, the darkness gives me powers beyond imagination." He shrugged, "The shiny glass-looking hearts seem pretty resilient, I've never seen one break or get damaged."

Dapper Prophet

Link stood. "Michael says there is no teleporting in this world. It must be from another world. But the real questions are what was it, where did it come from, and how did that strange warrior get a hold of it...?" Link seemed a bit more confident. He would use the FourSword. But he'd have to find princess Zelda to get it. If it was here, then the Princess would be able to sense it. Link picked up on Renji's words, his pointy ears twitching. "Renji. Do not fear. We will go back to that place, and we will get Zabimaru back!"
Nightmare_Inc.
Link stood. "Michael says there is no teleporting in this world. It must be from another world. But the real questions are what was it, where did it come from, and how did that strange warrior get a hold of it...?" Link seemed a bit more confident. He would use the FourSword. But he'd have to find princess Zelda to get it. If it was here, then the Princess would be able to sense it. Link picked up on Renji's words, his pointy ears twitching. "Renji. Do not fear. We will go back to that place, and we will get Zabimaru back!"

Taelia nodded, "That's a good point... It could have come through with someone when they came to this realm...."

Renji looked at Link, "Do you know the way back to that lab place? I was too busy making sure that person that took us there didn't try anything funny."

Dapper Prophet

Link nodded to Taelia. "Sadly, no Renji. But I do remember the build itself. It was big, bigger than any of the houses around. We'll be bale to see it if we find a good vantage point. The roof of this house would work perfectly." Link reached into his satchel and pulled out something. It was a massive sword with the strangest colors. Reds, greens, pinks, and blues of all kinds. It's strange magic aura was pulsing like mad. He placed the sword flat in his hands and handed the blade to Renji. "I know it's no Zabimaru... But the spirit that inhabits this sword would love to help you." Link smiled.
Nightmare_Inc.
Link nodded to Taelia. "Sadly, no Renji. But I do remember the build itself. It was big, bigger than any of the houses around. We'll be bale to see it if we find a good vantage point. The roof of this house would work perfectly." Link reached into his satchel and pulled out something. It was a massive sword with the strangest colors. Reds, greens, pinks, and blues of all kinds. It's strange magic aura was pulsing like mad. He placed the sword flat in his hands and handed the blade to Renji. "I know it's no Zabimaru... But the spirit that inhabits this sword would love to help you." Link smiled.

Taelia nodded, "Hopefully you can get on the roof without my parents noticing..."

Renji stood up to look Link in the eyes, "Thank you..." He gently took the sword, "What kind of spirit lives in the sword?... Zabimaru is a white monkey with a snake for a tail..."
"Beyond imagination? I can imagine quite a bit. You should visit the isles sometime and see firsthand what my imagination can do!"
He gave a hearty laugh and assumed a friendlier posture. Sheogorath was actually amused by this fellow. At least for the moment.
"Now tell me, if I help you get this little heart of yours, will you help rid me of this infernal ring, and the magic that binds me to it. And don't try to double cross me. Most people who do that end up dead. Or worse."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff