Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

9,075 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie For All! 300
((She actually drives a Malibu. ^_^; Oh, and sorry for not posting yesterday, Gaia glitched.))

Brandie's look changed from boredom to mild surprise when Mario said hi to her. She smiled softly and waved, still inherently bored, but at least she knew that the plumber wasn't the type of guy to harass anyone unless they were after Peach. "Man, I'm glad that Blaze lemme sit in on his gaming sessions," she said to herself.

Yuugi's ears perked up when Brandie said that. "You have a brother?" He asked and angled his sitting postion towards her so that he could be more attentive.

"Yeah," She said, "but sometimes he can be a pain, especially when he's off his meds. Gets into every sweet thing about the house, mom and I have threaten him with taking his blood sugar when he does. Normally it gets him out of the sweet snacks." Brandie thought for a minute and saw Yuugi's questioning look. "Oh, he's diabetic, like my dad. I'm not, thankfully."

Dapper Prophet

{+}It's okay! A Malibu, huh? Cool.{+}

The plumber couldn't help but chuckle. For all he knew he found the Princess Zelda before Renji and Link. Mario looked off to the rest of the place, spotting houses and eventually, the larger buildings in the horizon. The one caught his eye. The massive building that was the lab. He tapped his chin before looked back to Brandie's merry group. He stepped back a little, then leapt out of the tree house. "Yahoo!" He landed on his feet for a perfect jump and looked up at Taelia's house before turning to Brandie and her friends with a big smile on his face. Actually, it was sort of like looking at Paper Mario. His face as sweet and kind as his Paper based adventures.
He had been minding his own business, well for the most part he had been minding his own business. He was actually curious about this world, it seemed so new, so different, so... smelly. He couldn't think of another way to describe it, there were aromas everywhere, it was all he could do to keep himself from running around and gobbling them all up! Well he would do that anyway, but first he needed answers. After debating with himself for a good hour, he grabbed an unfortunate soul by the collar of his shirt.
"Why am I here mortal?"
When the man looked as though he were about to burst into laughter, Sheogorath tossed him aside, literally. He landed in a pile of cardboard boxes while the Madgod looked for another with more answers. The best way to get to those in charge was to make noise, and he was doing just that.
Nightmare_Inc.
Link spun his sword in his hand. He swung it in the air, launching a laser from his sword at Xemnas. He desperately hoped that would give Renji the upper hand. He spun the sword on his hand again and kept his sheild up. He then got an idea. He aimed his sheild at Xemnas, reflecting the light of the room at his eyes. Link wasn't playing dirty. He was playing smart.

Xemnas dodged the laser with ease, simply stepping aside, and letting it blast past. When Link aimed the light into his eyes, Xemnas snapped his fingers, and the room was plunged into darkness. The only lights came from Xemnas' lightsabers and whatever else electronic in the room.

Renji growled as the darkness engulfed the room, "Blast it, what happened?" He was looking around the room, the few lights in the room reflecting off Zabimaru.

Dapper Prophet

Link cursed and lowered the shield to chest level, skipping backwards to give himself some perspective. Link charged energy into his sword, causing a glow for him. There was a surge of blue before the lights in the room intensified, adding to the light in the room. Link glared at Xemnas. "What magic is this?" He questioned him.
Nightmare_Inc.
Link cursed and lowered the shield to chest level, skipping backwards to give himself some perspective. Link charged energy into his sword, causing a glow for him. There was a surge of blue before the lights in the room intensified, adding to the light in the room. Link glared at Xemnas. "What magic is this?" He questioned him.

Renji's grip tightened on Zabimaru as he tried to figure out what was going on.

Xemnas smirked, though it would be hard to see in the gloom, "This is the power of darkness."

Dapper Prophet

Link snarled. Before he could say anthing the room lit up brightly. The darkness vanishing under the unseen power of the blue chaos emerald. It was hidden from the sight of any of the three fighters. Link covered his eyes for a moment. "If your magic was to first dim our sight, then blind us, I fear you have failed!" Link assumed the sudden brightness was also Xemnas' magic. The hylian was trying not to use his full force against Xemnas. He didn't want to give away all his tricks. Sometimes it took more than just a few encounters with someone to truly know when to use your abilities to their fullest.
Nightmare_Inc.
Link snarled. Before he could say anthing the room lit up brightly. The darkness vanishing under the unseen power of the blue chaos emerald. It was hidden from the sight of any of the three fighters. Link covered his eyes for a moment. "If your magic was to first dim our sight, then blind us, I fear you have failed!" Link assumed the sudden brightness was also Xemnas' magic. The hylian was trying not to use his full force against Xemnas. He didn't want to give away all his tricks. Sometimes it took more than just a few encounters with someone to truly know when to use your abilities to their fullest.

Xemnas snarled at Link, "This abominable light is not of my doing!"

Renji frowned and thought to himself, If it wasn't Xemnas, then who...or what was it?...

Dapper Prophet

Link smirked. He raised his mirror sheild again, sending a beam of light toward Xemnas. The light was the shape of the sheild, and was pure light magic. One of the mirror sheilds odd abilities. Link would not admit defeat just yet. It was two against one and the light just gave Link a much needed boost of confidence.
Nightmare_Inc.
Link smirked. He raised his mirror sheild again, sending a beam of light toward Xemnas. The light was the shape of the sheild, and was pure light magic. One of the mirror sheilds odd abilities. Link would not admit defeat just yet. It was two against one and the light just gave Link a much needed boost of confidence.

Xemnas teleported out of the way of the beam of light, "You haven't won just yet."

Renji wasn't sure what he should do. Xemnas would probably just teleport out of the way if he tried to attack him. The Superior's teleport was nothing like the Flash Step Renji was used to. While Flash Step was moving at exceedingly high speeds, this man's teleport seemed to actually take him out of this world temporarily.

Dapper Prophet

"Neither have you." Link answered back. The hylian held tight to the sword and sheild. He closed his eyes and his ears twitched. The hylian was listening for anything. Footsteps, breathing, even the sound of a heart beat. Anything that would clue him in to where his opponent would strike from. He faught a teleporting foe before. Wizrobes, Ganon, and Zant among the many.
He was in a hairs width of killing someone when something caught his attention. It was like a subtle manipulation of the fabric of space and time. Well it was actually like the fabric of space and time had been torn apart viciously then sown together perfectly. He focused on an area far from him, well a street corner nearby and tried to get there without walking. He found himself standing in the middle of a streetlight pole, with a splitting pain in his side. He tried again and found himself standing where he wanted to be. At least he could still move around easily enough. T'was good to be a Daedric prince. Manipulation of the Mundus, this or what he was used to, came as easily as eating and other things. He focused on where the space/time/tear/stitch-job/patchwork/band-aid had happened and found himself in a very bright room staring at three combatants. None of whom he had seen before, and all appeared to be slightly odd proportionately. One resembled a Bosmer, but the other two were, well, weird. And he was the master of weird, and something weird for him was well, really weird. The bosmer was garbed in some sort of forest green tunic covering a chainmail shirt and other garments. He also seemed to wear a type of sock on his head. Well, Sheogorath assumed it was a sock because he couldn't understand why someone would wear such an oddly shaped hat. Well, the Colovians were certainly odd in their style of dress, but this by far was the most outlandish headgear he had seen in some time. Of course, he realised that he must look very odd to them too. A seemingly old bearded man dressed in purple and gold regalia holding a cane with a petrified bloody eyeball at the end would seem quite out-of-place to them. He placed his left fist against his hip and assumed a relaxed posture, with his right hand resting on the handle/eyeball of the cane. He pursed his lips slightly and raised an eyebrow.
"Now why am I in this realm and not my own? I hope one of you can tell me, or you'll all volunteer for my world famous brain-pie."

((Sheogorath sounds sort of like a fusion between Sean Connery, Lucky the Leprechaun, and Billy Connolly. And that is sort of his way of saying hello. I also appolgize for any percieved godmoding. I simply didn't know of another way to get into the general storyline aside from aimless wandering, which I'm not exactly willing to write about, as it gets real old, real fast.))
Dr. Mikigawa just looked at him then the wall thinking in his head about his plan.
Xemnas appeared somewhere behind Renji, and looked at the newcomer silently.

Renji looked at the newcomer as well, "Well, you're probably ring-bound to a human, I don't have any clue why I'm here either, I'm out of my realm as well." He pointed to Xemnas, "But, I think he knows something."

Dapper Prophet

Link looked to the newcomer as well. "Neither do I." Link looked to Xemnas. he raised his sword and sheild again. "But that man knows something... I'm sure of it." Link glared at Xemnas for a second. He couldn't make a move. Not without endangering Renji. He stood and was forced to wait. Yet he seemed almost ready to pounce. Ready to dash through Xemnas. Link's green eyes shined.

----------------------------------

Chaos growled and remained before the doctor, waiting for his command. He seemed to be much calmer now. He was breathing regularly, and his temper had gone down dramatically.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff