Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

Mike shot up. "I didn't do it! It was the one armed man, I swear it!" he nearly shouted before snapping back to reality. He gave a stupid looking smile. "Hi." He said with a wave. Mario stood up. From habbit he raised his arm. "It's-a me! Mario!" His classic italian accent adding just a bit of authenticity to his voice. "You must be the girl who found him. Renji is with Link. They believe they may have found the Princess Zelda." Mario explained.

"Oh boy... Mario, I think we should take it slow. We don't wanna scare her or anything. Hey, I'm Mike. That's um... Well, that's Super Mario. You can guess that we're in a situation like yours." Mike explained, acting more normal now. He hated waiting and it had him looney already.
Nightmare_Inc.
Mike shot up. "I didn't do it! It was the one armed man, I swear it!" he nearly shouted before snapping back to reality. He gave a stupid looking smile. "Hi." He said with a wave. Mario stood up. From habbit he raised his arm. "It's-a me! Mario!" His classic italian accent adding just a bit of authenticity to his voice. "You must be the girl who found him. Renji is with Link. They believe they may have found the Princess Zelda." Mario explained.

"Oh boy... Mario, I think we should take it slow. We don't wanna scare her or anything. Hey, I'm Mike. That's um... Well, that's Super Mario. You can guess that we're in a situation like yours." Mike explained, acting more normal now. He hated waiting and it had him looney already.

Taelia jumped backwards slightly at Mike's exclamation, surprised at the volume of it. She nodded, "It's nice to meet you, Mike and Mario. If you two are linked, then who is linked to well...Link?" She was unaware of people being able to be bonded to multiple characters, having only Renji as her partner.

Dapper Prophet

Mike raised both hands to show the two rings. "I sort of have them both." he smiled. Mario nodded in agreement. "Mike said he should go while he and i waited here for you." Mario removed his hat. "It's a long story but you can figure it out. Found two rings, then next thing I know Link and Mario are in my living room." Mike sighed. "Sorry to sort of throw all this at you at one time." He and Mario both bowed their heads.
Nightmare_Inc.
Mike raised both hands to show the two rings. "I sort of have them both." he smiled. Mario nodded in agreement. "Mike said he should go while he and i waited here for you." Mario removed his hat. "It's a long story but you can figure it out. Found two rings, then next thing I know Link and Mario are in my living room." Mike sighed. "Sorry to sort of throw all this at you at one time." He and Mario both bowed their heads.

Taelia nodded, and gave a small sigh, "So, people can have more than one ring?... I didn't know that, I just have Renji... I hope he doesn't get into too much trouble..."

Dapper Prophet

"I doubt it. He's with Link. Link's manners could show the people around here a thing or two. Link'd probably hit him if he did something that would embarass him." Mike rubbed where Link had caught him. That was still a little sore. Mario smiled. "Yeah, it's fairly odd anyone could be trapped in a ring, but being able to unleash two of us must be something..." The two looked at the mushroom ring, then to taelia and smiled.
Nightmare_Inc.
"I doubt it. He's with Link. Link's manners could show the people around here a thing or two. Link'd probably hit him if he did something that would embarass him." Mike rubbed where Link had caught him. That was still a little sore. Mario smiled. "Yeah, it's fairly odd anyone could be trapped in a ring, but being able to unleash two of us must be something..." The two looked at the mushroom ring, then to taelia and smiled.

Taelia nodded, "That's good...at least Link can keep Renji out of trouble, though, how long have they been gone?"

Dapper Prophet

"A while now. I forgot when they left... But it's no suprise. Link was following surges being given off by the Triforce. Who knows when they'll be back. Hey, maybe Zelda is with a ring owner right now. Link and Renji would have some explaining to do over there." Mike tapped his chin. Mario spoke afterwards. "They could be gone a little bit longer. If the person refuses to believe what's going on it could be a long time before they can come back."
Nightmare_Inc.
"A while now. I forgot when they left... But it's no suprise. Link was following surges being given off by the Triforce. Who knows when they'll be back. Hey, maybe Zelda is with a ring owner right now. Link and Renji would have some explaining to do over there." Mike tapped his chin. Mario spoke afterwards. "They could be gone a little bit longer. If the person refuses to believe what's going on it could be a long time before they can come back."

Taelia nodded, "Ok, thanks for the information!" She sighed, "I can't stay here too long, I've got homework to finish... I hope Renji gets back before then..."

Dapper Prophet

"No prob. Oh, that reminds me... I have classes tomorrow... I should get going as well." Mike said with a smile. Mario, however, wasn't too cheery. "That means I have to stay here and wait for them doesn't it...?" Mario looked to Mike who nodded. "We can't just let them come here and wonder what happened. They might think something happened and make themselves seen." Mario sighed and shook his head. "Mama mia..."
Nightmare_Inc.
"No prob. Oh, that reminds me... I have classes tomorrow... I should get going as well." Mike said with a smile. Mario, however, wasn't too cheery. "That means I have to stay here and wait for them doesn't it...?" Mario looked to Mike who nodded. "We can't just let them come here and wonder what happened. They might think something happened and make themselves seen." Mario sighed and shook his head. "Mama mia..."

Taelia frowned, "That is a problem... Why couldn't this mess happen during summer break?... It would make things so much easier..."

Dapper Prophet

"Cause then when they make a movie out of this there would be school scenes." Mike said smirking. As usual, Mike was throwing some humorm onto the situation. Mario sighed. "It would be one hell of a movie all right." mario said looking to the floor. "Hey, maybe you'll get played by a cool actor. Hey, we'll each be played by some awesome actors."
Nightmare_Inc.
"Cause then when they make a movie out of this there would be school scenes." Mike said smirking. As usual, Mike was throwing some humorm onto the situation. Mario sighed. "It would be one hell of a movie all right." mario said looking to the floor. "Hey, maybe you'll get played by a cool actor. Hey, we'll each be played by some awesome actors."

Taelia frowned, "A movie?... Do you really think they'd make a movie out of this situation?... It's pretty strange..." She sounded utterly confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xemnas walked up to the group from behind the Doctor, "I got your message that they were wandering around in the corridors." He looked at Larxene, "I told you to stay out of trouble, and here you are, right in the midst of it."

Larxene clenched her fist, "I'm not doing anything wrong!"

Xemnas smirked, "But, you're not doing anything right, either. Why aren't you out doing something to further our plans?"

Larxene looked at Xemnas, "I don't even know what's going on!"

Xemnas looked at Larxene coldly, "You better learn then, shouldn't you?" He walked up to her, "If you don't shape up, then perhaps you'd be a better help by becoming a Dusk."

Dapper Prophet

Mike laughed. "Why not? It's action, it's going to be a hell of an adventure and it's gonna be cool. Hell, with Zelda and Link back together maybe there will even be some romance." Mike said thinking a bit. Mario tapped his chin. "I guess I better get used to being here until Link and Renji get back." Mario mumbled to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaos growled loudly. His gem eyes gleamed as he glared at Xemnas. The claws that were his hands barely had energy to move them. However, he didn't really care right now. His body was too drained think about what the result would e to it. It gave another loud roar, which sounded almost like a creature rushing up a waterfall.
Nightmare_Inc.
Mike laughed. "Why not? It's action, it's going to be a hell of an adventure and it's gonna be cool. Hell, with Zelda and Link back together maybe there will even be some romance." Mike said thinking a bit. Mario tapped his chin. "I guess I better get used to being here until Link and Renji get back." Mario mumbled to himself.

Chaos growled loudly. His gem eyes gleamed as he glared at Xemnas. The claws that were his hands barely had energy to move them. However, he didn't really care right now. His body was too drained think about what the result would e to it. It gave another loud roar, which sounded almost like a creature rushing up a waterfall.

Taelia laughed, "Well, that's an interesting point... I wonder what other characters showed up here as well..." She put the food on the ground, "I brought this for Renji, but it might get cold..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larxene looked at Chaos, trying to stop him. She couldn't say anything though, because then Xemnas would know about her feelings.

Xemnas heard the growl and looked at Chaos casually, then to the Doctor, "If you cannot get the beast under control, perhaps I should eliminate it."

Larxene's body twitched, not wanting Chaos to be harmed. She knealt in front of Xemnas, "Superior, I shall do what you command, what do you wish me to do?"

Xemnas looked at Larxene coldly, then glanced at the Doctor, "See, I can control my underlings, that's something you need to learn." He turned his attention back to Larxene, "You haven't proven your worth yet, go to your room, and stay there. You cannot leave until I give you permission. If you disobey these orders, you shall be punished severely."

Larxene bowed her head, "Yes, sir." She teleported off to her quarters, landing in the middle of the room. Larxene let out a scream of anger, "I hate him!" She punched the wall several times, then sunk to the floor.

Dapper Prophet

Mike looked to the food then to Mario. "Eat up, Mario. I'll make something at home. You should try to relax and pray that Link and Renji come back soon." Mike felt bad for the plumber, but Mario didn't seem to mind at all. Link and Renji were nice guy so it wouldn't be too bad if he waited for them. "May I?" mario asked politely. Mike was of course guessing that Mario would have to ask permission too.

He glared at him. Beast? He was the god of chaos! He was what would appear when the world was doomed. He was both the messanger and the deliverer. How dare this inferior being say such a thing. His truer nature became evident again, as Chaos flexed his massive arms and roared, causing the building to shake. But just as quickly as it came, Chaos lowered his body becoming a pool of water. He had no energy left over now and he could not even maintain a standing form. But now he could not be harmed. They could attack and shock him all they liked. Chaos knew they couldn't generate enough power. It seemed only Larxene could as she had the element of thunder at her command. That, and Eggman wouldn never allow them to eliminate him. He was too vital to Eggman's world to let them harm him. But, Eggman was no where around, so Chaos simply swished away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff