Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
He smiled at the younger vampire, glad to see one of his friends from before the time when humans stopped believing in vampires and the like. "You'll love them, Katsu," he smiled. "But I have to say, when Antoinette is around, she makes the best Bloody Mary's I've ever tasted," he chuckled. "So, how have you been all these years since I left England?"
"Can't complain." Katsu stood leaning forward on the counter, looking around idly as he spoke. Demetrius was well off, that was for sure. "Are you married?" Was there anyone else around here he wondered.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Demetrius sighed and shook his head sadly. "I made a mistake, unfortunately. I should have kept with my promise and kept my chastity of over a thousand years, instead of marrying that b***h..." He perked up a bit. "But that's alright, now. We're divorced, and I have a wonderful daughter that makes up for the biggest mistake I've made in a long time."
"Promise of chastity..?" Turquoise eyes focused on Demetrius. Katsu's interest hightened at the statement and the boy couldn't stop himself before it slipped out. "I'm sorry, that was rude of me." He quickly corrected himself, looking down embarressed.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((*pokes thread*))

Demetrius chuckled. "Yes, I made a promise of chastity to God if He would let me enter his house, the Church, and let no holy item have the power to harm me. Fortunately, it seems that I can still enter the Church and wear a silver cross..." He untucked one from under his shirt, showing it to Katsu momentarily before putting it away. "For some reason, though, I prefer to always wear this on my person... Without it, I feel very frightened."
((Finally, you post! It only took you a month... stare ))

Katsu was still looking at where the cross had been, a strange look on his face. "Who ever heard of a religious vampire..." The boy said lightly, looking back up at Demetrius with a smile. "I never knew you were so...proper Demetrius." Katsu added. A thought wondered through his mind, and Katsu had to wonder why he never tried this before. What would happen if he touch the silver cross?

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The older vampire chuckled again. "Well, the turn of the century has done me some good. For one, I no longer feel the need to rescue damsels in distress, since they pretty much can take care of themselves," he laughed, remembering the day he'd met his ex-wife and how she'd kicked him in the shin when he'd saved her from being shot. He smiled, his hand absently touching the silver cross. "Besides, Katsu, many vampires have heard of me being the only religious vampire. That's why most came to me for help back then," he reminded the younger vampire.
The youth eyed the silver cross curiously, nodding in reply to Demetrius' words. Finally he voiced the question nagging him. "Could I...could I see your cross again please?" He didn't know why, but he just had a strong urge to hold the representation of things Holy.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Demetrius blinked, then shrugged. Although he had this nagging feeling the cross would burn Katsu, he couldn't be too sure. After all, the boy did seem like the perfect angelic young man. He took the cross out from under his shirt again, and held it by it's long chain out to Katsu. "I had the design specially made back before we met, Katsu. Iy was... designed to remind me of the woman I had killed when the bloodlust had taken over for the first time," he said a bit sadly.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." The boy said quietly. He hesitated before reaching out a hand for the silver cross, fingers closing around the pendant. Katsu winced at the burning sensation that came from his hand once his skin touched the metal. Pulling his hand away slowly, the youth hoped that sign of pain hadn't been noticed and smiled up at Demetrius, hiding his burned hand from sight. "Arigatou, I didn't mean to trouble you." He said politely, bright smile in place.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Demetrius frowned, putting the cross away. "Let me see your hand," he said, having seen the wince. He felt guilty then, having known what blessed silver crosses could do to other vampires and still letting Katsu touch it.
Katsu looked down somewhat shamefully, reaching out his hand to Demetrius as he was told to. "It's nothing, just a little burn that's all." He said quietly. The burned in shadow of the Lord's silver cross had been imprinted over the youth's soft skin, a darkened shape that had smoked ever so lightly. He wouldn't know yet as to what had possessed him to touch the blessed cross even though pain was iminent.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Demetrius frowned, delicately tracing the pattern with his finger, tsking softly. "Let's go get this taken care of, Katsu," he smiled at the younger vampire, concern evident in his eyes. "And while we heal your burn, you can tell me how your life has been since we've last seen one another."
The boy shivered at the soft touches, blushing faintly. "Sumimasen Deme-san." Katsu returned the smile, a light pink still dancing over his cheeks. He followed Demetrius, mentally berating himself once more for being stupid enough to hurt himself. 'Baka, baka, baka....' "Was there anything in specific you wanted to know?"

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Leading him into the kitchen where the medical supplies were kept, Demetrius opened the cupboard and took out the First Aid kit, flipping through a booklet he found in there and looked up burns. "Not much I don't want to know, Katsu. Anyway, let's just start with the obvious: what's been up with you and Lord Chiron since I left?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff