Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Serah WinStom
~Those with wings, fly to your dreams <3 ~

Who am I with:
Feeling: Unsure

Serah spent her lunch in the library. She often studied during her lunch breaks to try to do her homework from the morning. That way it was one less thing for her to worry about after school. The more she could get done while at school the more time she'd have for other things. She munched on her lunch while doing the homework which overall was fairly easy for her. A guy from her class came over to her and asked her for help and she was more than glad to help him. He asked her if she would be up for tutoring him later, after school. Serah smiled and agreed to it. Telling him to meet her in the library once more.

After lunch Serah was back to class early. Once the last bell of the day rang, the teacher asked Serah to stop by the office before heading home. Serah wondered if she had done anything wrong, but there was nothing she could come up with. It bothered her that she did not know the reason why she was called down to the office. Once there the principal called her in and talked with her. Letting her know since Class 3-2 got too many students currently, she was going to be transferred to Class 3-1 instead. It was minor, but Serah was a bit saddened that she wouldn't be sharing the same class as her new found friends from this morning, but that was all right. It wasn't like she'd be able to protest it. She would just have to hope that her positive, outgoing personality would find her more friends in the new class.

Serah left the office and wasn't quite paying attention as she bumped into a tall guy with red hair (Dante). "Huh! Oh ah, I'm sorry! Forgive me," Serah bowed her head slightly and apologized. She had been spacing out thinking about the class switch. She really did hope that she still would be able to hang out with Yosuke, Chie, and Yukiko later in the week. The other part of her mind was already thinking about the subjects that she would go over with the student she was going to help tutor. She just hoped he didn't mind her being a few minutes late. What might be a few minutes now, was surely going to be a few more for her running into someone.

Dedicated Seeker

6,275 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Kanji Tatsumi

Kanji raised a brow, as Daisuke took his sweet time to speak. He made pause, and Kanji was kind of losing his patience. He wanted to say 'out with it!', but Kanji thought there was something serious about the topic he wanted to talk about. Kanji looked at him, but then his face got completely flushed when he spoke of his feelings for him. "Wha... What?" Kanji murmured softly, as his eyes were wide open, and his blushed wouldn't go away. Kanji was in shock. He couldn't believe... a guy... "You... Really?" Kanji looked away, as he was very nervous about the situation. He couldn't believe a guy likes him! He was... rather happy, but... He wasn't good at this. "I... I don't know what to say... I... " Kanji was getting really shy, not knowing what to actually say, but he had a small smile on his lips.

Kanji was then startled by the pokes of Naoto. He looked back quick, and saw her. Great! He suddenly forgot completely about the Midnight Channel! "Ahh, ri-right!" Kanji felt a rush inside him, and being very nervous at the same time wasn't a good feeling. "I go-gotta go, Daisuke." Kanji told him, as he didn't exactly knew what else to say. He turns towards Naoto, and nods at her. He then walks off with her, holding his bicycle by his side. He looked down most of the way, as he was blushing. Was he really into guys? Kanji wanted to push that aside, not letting anyone know about it. He did told the guys he was into girls, but sometimes... deep inside him, he was confused. He was still rather scared of girls, so it was easier for him to be with guys. He let out a sigh, as he then looked at Naoto, trying to distract his mind. "He-Hey... Is Emile coming?" he spoke rather shaky, something very unusual from him, but he couldn't really help it.

psycobluepeep

senpai pls notice me

iiCrimsonR0se

Wherever there is a brawl, he will be there to do what's correct! Kanji Tatsumi is here!!
]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「HP」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「SP」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Status」 Normal

Daisuke blushed lightly when kanji asked if he really had feelings for him and looked away. He gave him a warm smile and a quick nod. " Yes I do really have feelings for you." he said as he felt the situation was going to turn out better than he had hoped. When Kanji spoke again his heart started beating faster and faster. He wondered what he was going to say next but saw the smile on his face and his blush intesified. However things did not go quite as planned when Naoto showed up and poked Kanji and apologized saying that they were in a rush and such. His heart felt as if it sunk down to his stomach as he felt a mixture of anger and sadness in his heart. Before Daisuke could even reply Kanji stated he had to go and walked with Naoto. Daisuke sighed dejectdly as he felt as if things would not go right for him no matter what. It was bad he had to deal with the lonliness at home but now this.

Daisuke walked forward still holding the depressed look on his face as his eyes seemed to reflect pain. When he walked back towards the school he noticed Dante and walked closer to him. He forgot he still had to take him to the boxing try outs. He did not feel like going due to how he felt but knew the feeling would be worse when he came home and dealt with the loneliness. Daisuke walked over to him and he mustered all of the strength he could managed and forced a smile." Oh Hey Dante. Sorry about that I totally forgot well we should be going do not want to miss the try outs right?" he said as his grin grew and he walked ahead even though he forced a smile his voice still cracked from the sadness he felt about the situation that occurred earlier.

「I'm currently at」 School
「My company is」⇢no one yet
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Depressed/Angry
「Where is this music coming from?」School Days
「My puppeteer says (OOC)
User Image
Emile K. Kalar

Company: Naoto and Kanji

It was hard for Emile to focus today in class. It wasn't only because he was tired and feel like if he put his head down for just a moment he would crash like a box of hammers falling off a cliff. It was also the basic mystery about what happened yesterday. His mind put to gather anything that would make sense, for what sense was worth at the moment. The idea that he was put in to some kind of place that conjured up a complete environment to mock his inner psyche just didn't make sense. It was all surreal when it was came down to the frame work of it. No rational explanation existed that he could conjure up to explain everything that happened. And Emile didn't dare try to venture in to the Persona thing. While the metal dragon was certainly something he viewed as impressive trying to tack on ratinoal thought to that was not going to add to the logic he desired.

As the final bell rung signaling the end of their day Emile started to pack up his belongings in his lage black backpack. He knew he had to look at that text, it was probably from his father if anything. As the last bit of things were carefully shoved into the abyss that was his bag Naoto approached him. "Emile-san." She said as she approached. Emile looked up from his bag zipping it up as he made eye contact. "Would you like to join me on the walk to Junes?" Emile assumed this would happened, not that he had an adverse thoughts on the subject. Zipping the bag closed by bringing both zippers together in the middle he answered the detectives question. "Sure," he said calmly standing up. "I'll meet you out side in the minute. I need to make a phone call." Truth was he did. Granted he didn't need to text his father every day when he was away but it couldn't hurt to cover his tracks early. Thankfully he had that much respect from his father to work with in situations like this.

Pulling out his phone Emile entered the pin number to unlock it and previewed the message. Sure enough it was from his father. Tapping the contact with his thumb Emile quickly bounced to the call button. As the device rang Emile mentally went over his plan to explain it with his father. In all reality Emile wanted to flat out tell him what happened but a few lingering doubts and the whole bizzare aspect surrounding the situation made that impossible. When his father picked up the phone he quickly told him that he was dead to the world sick the past few days and if the school called him or does that was the reason. The two exchanged a short conversation before ending the call leaving Emile free to meet his fellow classmates.

Making his way outside Emile looked through the sea of uniforms picking out Kanji first. He was assuming Kanji and Naoto would be seeing him to Junes for the meeting. If not, he made a good beacon with his height. As he made his approach and the crowd thinned out Emile spotted Naoto and Kanji talking to one of the other students in their class. One that came up to Kanji before class started, Daisuke was him name if Emile remembered correctly. When Emile finally came up to the two as Daisuke was taking his leave. Part of him was curious as to what happened but it wasn't his business. Getting a little to curious and not minding his business was what got him wondering about him self in the first place.

"Sorry to keep you two waiting." He said as he got close enough. "I had to give my father an update about my 'illness'."

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ahogany rmslaire

├════════════════════════════┤

"So what if I'm not like everyone? If I'm different, I'll just find others like me."

◉❀◉❁◉❂◉❃◉♌◉❃◉❂◉❁◉❀◉

Company: Dr.Kyoko, Mitsuru, Junpei
Current Outfit: Loose white shirt and shorts, Human Form

WEAPON: Beast Claws and Double Head Tail Axe

The next morning, Mahogany woke up, completely confused. He wasn't really 100% sure he was awake. Maybe this all was a dream and he'd wake up to find himself back in his room, and it had all been a lie, he wasn't alone, he wasn't something created...only for reality to hammer home when he pinched himself and realized this wasn't a dream. It caused him a mixture of both anguish and relief. He didn't know which reigned stronger at that moment, and thus just decided to ignore the emotions.
A few hours later, after eating a decent breakfast for the first time in a while, he decided to just stare out the window of his room and marvel at the outside world before he was called by one of Mitsuru's attendants to join said lady, who in turn had the motley crew sitting in a jet plane to a airport near the town of Inaba. There, he'd apparently get his new life...he wondered whether he should use a fake name, but then again, no one would trace him here...right?
It was then that Mitsuru handed him a device that looked like a simple wristwatch, but he could tell it was a lot more complex. She then explained it to him, revealing it to be what he considered to be the "Miracle Device". She explained that it would make him look human. He looked at her. "This just seems way too easy. It sounds like you've intruded into God's Domain and decided to b***h-slap him and make him grant me asylum."
He then decided to try it out anyway. Nothing to lose, right? He reached to the watch and pressed the buttons she'd pointed out. The watch shone and suddenly, his body was encased in a small cocoon of light, before it faded. He looked at his arms. No fur. His body had changed, looking and even feeling human, except for the fact that his tail still swished behind him. And...he still had his cat ears. He grabbed them with his furless hands and felt the difference. His eyes shone in hope and disbelief and yet, while he was a bit suspicious, he couldn't help but smile. "This is amazing...but...I feel naked without my fur. I know it's still there and yet it isn't, it's so bizarre." He said, moving around a bit to check whether there was anything that had changed in the condition of his body. It hadn't. It was still the same body he'd always had, and yet it wasn't. This was going to take a long time to get used to!

Saiyusa

final_wolf

├════════════════════════════┤

"After all, there have to be others out there like me...right?"

Dedicated Seeker

6,275 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

=_-> Yosuke Hanamura <-_=
=_-> Arcana: Magician <-_=

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Yosuke smiled as Chie touched knuckles with him.If they were going to do this, they would at least die trying.... Yosuke hoped that was a joke. He heard the girls talk to each other, as he let out a small laugh. It was rather good being back to school. Hanging out with friends was always great. Now he would get back to spend time with Yu, teasing Chie, rarely keep an eye on Yukiko (to check her out), keeping distance with Kanji, but still hanging out with him, scold Teddie, and always wondering where Naoto could be. Life was good, and Yosuke was happy. Still, the Midnight Channel is back, and they had to take care of it. It was kind of a drag, since they have the opportunity to have Yu one more year. Yosuke let out a sigh, as the teacher entered the classroom...

For lunch break, Yosuke got to eat lunch with Kanji, as a couple of cute girls passed by, and Yosuke couldn't help himself to stare. They were beautiful, and perfect to "cuddle" with. Yosuke didn't notice Kanji wasn't even paying attention, as he kept on babbling about the girls, and how cute they were.

Lunch break was over, and they headed to class, as Yosuke yawns when he enters the room. But a couple of hours later, the bell rings to announce school was over. Yosuke puts his stuff on his bag, and quickly gets up. "Man, I was hyped earlier, but now it seems like everything is a drag... But, we gotta do what we gotta do... Especially if I'm planning on becoming the manager of Junes." Yosuke said, as he knew no one of the group actually knew that. He thought about it while he was at the city with his parents. Yosuke knew he could do well in it. Now he started to wonder how the girl would react to that... He didn't thought about that.

Saiyusa

final_wolf

Background Music:

Shadowy Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company: Daisuke, Serah

Dante stood nearby, casually watching the exchange between Tatsumi and Daisuke that appeared to be turning out much more unexpectedly than he had anticipated. Dante was quite interested in Tatsumi's answer as he actually appeared to be flattered by the confession. Interest piqued, he listened more attentively, wondering if Daisuke was going to get his answer after all even in spite of Shirogane making the scene. He was taken off guard suddenly by being bumped by a passing student. That's what he got for standing in the walkway he supposed. He turned to the student, momentarily taking his attention off of the second years, seeing that it was a young girl, likely another underclassman. He otherwise would have waved off the moment without much attention given to her if it weren't for her acute reaction. She was very apologetic for a simple accidental bump in the hallway, obviously prompting for a likewise response. "No, that's quite alright.", he assured her with a polite smile, returning her bow with a more subtle nod of his head. "It's my fault for being in the way. I'm waiting for a friend to finish some business outside before he shows me to our soon-to-be club.", he explained. The more people who could be counted as witness to him being in the company of a friend and appearing to be an average student, the better. In any other circumstance, he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of offering an explanation.

As it was, he was sure he had already missed what he had been waiting to see. He proved himself right by glancing back just in time to see the students part ways, the pretend detective having just joined Shirogane and Tatsumi, ostensibly to make their way to the department store. Though he had missed Tatsumi's answer, the look on Daisuke's face before he was aware of Dante assured him of what the answer wasn't. Dante returned the boy's forced smile with a sympathetic one. He mentioned not wanting to miss the try-outs. "Right.", he agreed, starting to follow after Daisuke. He gave a polite farewell nod to the girl as he left. He allowed them to walk for a bit before attempting to bring up Tatsumi. "Well, from where I was standing, that looked as if it was going notably well.", he said smiling, drawing up beside Daisuke with a sideways glance. "How do you feel?"

Hilarious Gaian

User Image
════════════ ❤❤ Fuuka ❤❤ ════════════

"I'm good Senpai" Fuuka said turning to face Shinjiro. She smiled when he complimented her apartment. "Thank you senpai.A T.v?" she said confused. She thought about what he said for a minute or two.[/color[ "Why would mitsuru senpai need a television?" she thought. She could of sworn she read something about a T.v in one of the police reports but she didn't think anything of it. "I don't know why Mitsuru senpai would want one. She hasn't contacted me since I been here" she said. Fuuka stood up and walked closer to Shinjiro. "How was your trip?" She asked sitting on the couch.

She sat on other side of the couch and waited for him to respond. "Hey Koro-chan are you hungry?" she asked petting him. She stood up and walked over to her kitchen. "Oh! I'm sorry Shinjiro senpai. DO you want anything to drink?" she asked. She felt embarrassed that she hasn't asked him till now. She waited to hear his response before opening her fridge.

════════════ ❤❤ Yamagishi ❤❤ ════════════

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Shinjiro Aragaki

Who am I with: Koromaru, Fuuka
Feeling: Calm

Shinji shrugged a bit when Fuuka replied that she had no idea why Mitsuru wanted a television. He had hoped that Mitsuru would have given more information to Fuuka or maybe even Akihiko. He had just arrived so that was his thinking on why she didn't fully fill him in on everything. He really did wonder why still. Akihiko wasn't someone that really watched T.V. It wasn't like it was a reward or anything. "Mitsuru did tell me that she was going to be arriving in Inaba as soon as she could. Hopefully it'll be sooner than later and she can fill us all in completely. I don't like working blindly." Shinji had no problem asking around and figuring things out on his own, but when it came to shadows he at least liked to have a bit of a lead.

"My trip?" Shinji shrugged once more. "It was nothing special. The same old I suppose. At least this time I will get to see everyone." Shinji smiled briefly. He coughed a bit which most would just assume was either a cold or a cough, but it wasn't. Not in his case, sadly. Even in the warmer months Shinji always wore his coat and long sleeves. It was within the past several months that his body started to react more to the pills he was taking. The coughs had started and he had noticed if he ever over did something the coughs would come in fits instead of just minor little inconviences. He gave a nod of the head when she asked if he wanted anything to drink. "Water, if you don't mind."

Shinji had been debating for awhile now if he should tell Fuuka that he still took those same stupid pills to help control his persona or not. Mitsuru knew, of course she did. That's where he was getting his supply from. He thought better though of telling Fuuka. Having others worry about him, he just didn't want. Besides, if it hadn't been for that pocket watch of his, he would have been dead all those years ago. He had knocked on deaths door and death didn't take him then, but maybe his time truly was running out. If that was the case, he wanted to do what he could for his friends while he was able to. It would only be a matter of time before his body quit more on him and he'd be unable to help defeat the shadows.

"Is it safe to assume then, that Mitsuru did not give you much information on why we are here in Inaba? All she told me was that there was shadows. That some people go missing for awhile and come back. There had been a few cases here too within the past year of murders. Seems strange for such a small town." Shinji paused for a moment to think. Sure he had just arrived, but things didn't feel too out of place yet. "Have you sensed any shadow activity since you've been here?"

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Serah WinStom
~Those with wings, fly to your dreams <3 ~

Who am I with: male student
Feeling: Collective

Serah looked up at Dante and then gave him a soft smile. She was glad that he was all right. She shook her head though when he began to say it was his fault. "It wasn't your fault in the least. Oh, a friend, well hopefully you wont be waiting for long." She gave another smile. "And a club? Well I hope whatever club you are joining you'll have fun. I hope to see you around." Serah smiled as she gave a gentle wave of good-bye before she hurried on her way to the library. She felt a bit like a clutz or perhaps it was better to say a dope. She hated when she ran into strangers like that. It made her seem irresponsible.

Serah finally reached the library and walked over to the male student that she offered to tutor. She apoligized for being so late. The male student did not seem to mind, which eased Serah's worry. Still, it was unprofessional. She opend up the history book, which she had to admit she was still behind on. Well behind on her own standards of course. She knew plenty about the American history, but Japan's history not as much. She was about a chapter ahead already so she was more than likely to be able to figure out what the student needed to know. It seemed that he was more worried about remembering dates and the time periods. Serah started to explain a few study methods to help with remebering dates.

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Mitsuru Kirijo
Where am I: Limo in Inaba
Who am I with: Kyoko, Mahogany, Junpei, and staff

Mitsuru coudln't help but chuckle a little when Mahogany mentioned that she was going against God's will. That wasn't the case at all. Not that she was going to complain. She did enjoy having the power she did have, as long as it went towards helping the greater good. She liked being in charge of things, which was more than likely her greatest fault. "It may seem easy but it did take years to actually create something such as that. My father had been working on this device himself. It was only recently, within the past year, that the device has come this far. By no means is it flawless yet, but it will do the job that it needs to do. If you notice anything up with the device, please do not hesistate on letting me know. Oh and here," Mitsuru hands Mahogany a cell phone. "I already have my number programed into it. You are free to use this phone as you see fit. It's your phone, Mahogany-chan."

Mitsuru watched Mahogany use the device and then inspect himself over. She would never have an actual idea on how it would feel to the user, but it seemed he was or would get the hang of it. Bizarre was probably the perfect word to describe all of what was going on with him. Mitsuru looked over at Kyoko when she thanked Mitsuru about giving her a place to stay. "You are welcome, Kyoko-san. I would also like to ...debrief you a bit more about what you saw at the lab. If I can ask you to come to my room when we get to the house, that'd be great." Mitsuru knew she would have to inform Kyoko more about what everything was. Poor woman had no idea what persona's where, nor did she have any idea what they were for. She knew about it, and she would have to ask Kyoko if she wanted to further step her feet into the pool, or if she would like to work back at a smaller part of the Kirijo Group. Mitsuru usually did not talk much to others about what the Kirijo group was really all about, not until she fully trusted them. Kyoko was a special case though. Not that she could change that fact. She had been careless afterall. However, it seemed that Kyoko did have a kind heart and in time would be a person Mitsuru would be able to trust. At least she was hoping she would be right about this.

ooc
whenever you guys want to say they are at Mitsuru's place (Akihiko's house) just do it. I'm fine with it for whenever) bic
]User Image pic from Zero-chan...

»「HP」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「SP」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Status」 Normal

Daisuke walked on ahead it was incredibly hard for him to try to keep his smile on his face when all he wanted to do was just crawl into a hole and hide away. Dante'es next question did not make things any easier. " Nope. Naoto needed to go somewhere with Kanji they had things to do so yea. " he said before chuckling lightly trying to maitain his cheerful facade which was getting more diffucult by the moment when the events kept replaying in his mind. He was then asked how he felt and felt a hollowness in his stomach as he looked away. " I feel alright. We should really pick up the pace. " he said as he rushed forward trying to get to the club room as quickly as possible.

Daisuke entered the club room and signed his name and waited. The club captain gave him a questioning looking over the list and clearing his throat. " Higurashi-san your try outs start now you and Sanada-san are to report to the ring immediately . I want to see if you have the skills to join the club so its not about winning or losing just do your best." He said to him before taking a seat. Daisuke grabbed his gloves and put them on before stepping into the ring. He still felt the anger in his heart concerning naoto but he figured he would try not to think about it now. " Lets do our best Sanada-san. " he said with a smile on his face as he got in his fighting stance and waited for the match to start. He was nervous but he was going to do his best in this bout.

「My company is」⇢ Akihiko and Dante
「Where is this music coming from?」Master of Tartarus
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Akihiko Sanada

Where am I: yasogami high, Boxing Club
Who am I with: Dante, Daisuke, those trying out for boxing
Feeling: Excited

Aki looked up at the club captain when he mentioned his name. Heh, apparently he wanted to see him in action against someone else besides the punching bag. That was all right with him. Not that it really mattered to him. It had been awhile since Aki had sparred against someone. The last time he was in a match was when some punks tried to mug him. Poor bastards didn't know what hit them. He'd have to remind himself though to go easy on this kid. Aki already had gloves on and headed over to the ring. "Like wise, Higurashi-san." Aki smirked as he took a stance.

As soon as the bell rang, Akihiko charged towards Daisuke at a rather fast speed. He threw a right hook as his left would block if needed. He'd see where Daisuke stood with boxing before determining just where he'd need to tone it down to. Maybe with luck this kid had more skill than he realized. If anything, hopefully the kid had potential. He'd be willing to train anyone that was willing to get better.
User Image pic from Zero-chan...

»「HP」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「SP」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Status」 Normal

Daisuke stood in the ring and was a bit nervous. He had never gotten in a fight before since he was very complacent. Daisuke eyed his opponent he looked like he had skill and he would have to do his best in this fight. He knew failure would not be an option in a battle like this. - The situation kept playing in his mind and the ring of the bell snapped him out of his daze. Daisuke watched Akihiko closely. Before he knew it he was already in range aiming a right hook at him. He did not have much time to dodge he quickly brought up his right arm to block and winced from the pain of the block. Daisuke quickly moved back creating some distance between himself and Akihiko while he tried to figure out a method of attack. Daisuke was quick on his feet and moved to and fro before charging back in attempting to fake a jab with his right hand and coming in with an uppercut with his left hand the moment he attempted the uppercut naoto's visage came into his mind and he held a bit of an aggressive look in his eyes . Daisuke was not use to boxing and only knew what he saw on tv but he was not going to let that stop him.

「My company is」⇢ Akihiko and Dante
「Where is this music coming from?」Master of Tartarus
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

Moonlight Champion

User Image

Akihiko Sanada

Where am I: yasogami high, Boxing Club
Who am I with: Dante, Daisuke, those trying out for boxing
Feeling: Excited

"Heh, you got speed kid." Aki smirked as he had taken a step back himself when Daisuke did. Daisuke may have had speed with his legs, but he was still rather slow with his punches. At least in Akihiko's eyes. He could see the fake jab and clearly saw the uppercut coming towards him. Aki side stepped, taking notice that it seemed that Daisuke was using his emotions to fight, which wasn't a bad thing, but he did not believe Daisuke to be in check of his emotions. Using anger to throw a punch was fine, but the anger had to come from the punch instead of the mind. After his dodge, he countered with a downward cut this time. The punch should hit and he did not want to fully give a powerful hit so instead he toned it down to a downward with about half his force.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff