• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
R tab tab E tab tab S tab tab E tab tab R tab tab V tab tab E tab tab D

Brainy Ally

8,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
WE tab tab ARE tab tab NOW tab tab OPEN tab tab !

Hello everyone! This is going to be a quick introductory post to get everyone caught up and on the same page with what is going on. Since we have two OOC chats (Skype & OOC Thread), sometimes some people will find themselves left out. If you don't have Skype, I highly suggest getting it. It's free, simple to use (I mean - I managed to figure it out. It must be), and it'll help you stay caught up with our chatter.

Back to plot.

For our wonderful Inaba residents. This includes members of the Persona 4 cast and original characters. It's the first day of the school year! Get yourselves dressed and head on over to school. However you decide to start, please end your post with it being after school. It will help us avoid using too many time skips, and this way we all end up at the same place!

Shadow Operatives & Persona 3 characters will vary on where they start. For the older members, I suggest starting somewhere in town, or working in the apartment Kirijo has rented out as headquarters. The room number is #015. If you're in school for whatever reason, please head to the school grounds as well! Make sure your post ends at the end of the school day, in the afternoon. You DO NOT know that Minato is alive. Everyone should know of the other's presence, though (ie. Yukari knows Akihiko is there, Akihiko knows Ken is there, etc).

Please be aware that some things have happened already in the story, if you are new. Check in with the OOC if you are unsure about anything. So far, we are starting just before Emile's dungeon has been unlocked.

CHECK THE EVENTS/CALENDAR POST. I GUARANTEE IT HAS CHANGED SINCE YOU LAST CHECKED.

For now, turn your attention to the following. Late last night, around Midnight, televisions turned themselves on for some of our cast. A programme was shown on screen, and for some, it was their worst nightmares come to fruition. To others, it was an advance in a developing theory. And some simply thought it was a joke, or a myth come to life. Either way, the eerie atmosphere surrounding the programme was not to be shaken off easily. Especially when the man on the television is now missing.

/ Please listen >HERE< to enhance your reading experience. /

User Image

Quote:
          On the other side of the TV screen sat a overly large leather chair behind a mahogany wood desk. The angles that were not obscured by the obnoxiously large chair gave light to a very archaic looking walls, something one would expect from vintage or old detective movies. As the chair started to spin around it revealed a young man sitting, fingers connected at the tips making a triangle. A pair of glasses rested on the bridge of his nose white straps went over his shoulders and across his chest, a holster with a pistol inside could barely be seen. The entire ensemble seemed to fit along with the detective theme.

"Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen," For anyone who had an interaction with this particular young man recently it would not be hard to figure out who he was. The eyes of the young man stare directly forward completely motionless.

"For those of you who do not know, my name is Emile, and I will be your host for the evening." Emile took a moment to adjust himself in the seat, "this institution of mine is dedicated to uprooting the very mysteries most would turn a blind eye to. Yet... a particular one has caught my attention."

Emile's hands moved away from his face and on to the armrests of the chair for a brief moment before pushing off the chair with both his arms. He wandered towards the right end of the screen to which the camera followed the young man to a large filing cabinet and pulled out a manilla folder. On the folder's tab: an unfamiliar last name was written in black ink. He walked back to his large seat and sat down once more, "stay tuned to see this particular mystery revealed. Au revoir."

With a graceful motion Emile gestured the camera away sending if rapidly flying back to have a wood door closed in front of them. As the camera focused there was a readable plaque plainly stating: Office of Head Detective: Emile Kalar. This image would only be available for a few moments before the screen going blank.

Brainy Ally

8,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
⊹⊱ Naoto "Detective Prince" Shirogane ⊰⊹
miss i n d e p e n d a n t xxxxxxxxxmiss s e l f - s u f f i c i e n t xxxxxxxxxmiss k e e p xy o u r xd i s t a n c e

"I apologize for being so tardy with these forms. I should have mailed them ahead of time." Naoto said quietly, clearing her throat. She stood inside the faculty office, speaking to the administrative staff. Naoto, after her success involving the murder case, had been greatly recommended in the past year with her line of work. Life had been growing steadily busier. As such, she had been out of the country for the two weeks, working alongside some of the best in a special program for detectives across the sea in America. Naoto had been half the age of most people in the program, but it was a nice experience and she had enjoyed herself. One thing that Naoto had noticed in her workshop was the amount of females. While she had made some progress with accepting her self in Inaba with her friends' help, seeing women working to become better detectives and police officers like herself was refreshing from how it was back home in Japan. She had arrived back home at her grandfather's estate last night, just in time for the unscheduled broadcast around midnight. She had already been exhausted due to the jet lag she experienced and coupled with a late night, Naoto had started to forget about some things. Like handing in admission forms for her junior year at Yasogami High. She had missed the last week of classes too, and unfortunately had to miss on the graduation ceremony. Thankfully, the teacher assisting her did not seem angry in the slightest, and even had a concerned expression when speaking with the new junior.

"Don't worry about it, Shirogane-chan. Your grandfather informed us ahead of time. However, I thought you preferred the boy's uniform. Was there a mix-up with your order?"

Naoto fought the urge to frown. Instead, she forced a small smile, instinctively tugging at the skirt she was wearing. It was her new, personal choice. She had decided to order the female uniform for the new year, and had even left her boyish cap at home. After her adventure overseas, Naoto made the decision that she would be true to her decision to start accepting herself more. She had received some advice from the older women, too. She was in a constant mental battle with the nerves equal to that of when she was forced to participate in the beauty pageant last year. But, Naoto was stubborn and would stick with her decision. Even if she had packed her old uniform in her bag, as well.

"No, there was no mix-up. This is the uniform I ordered." Naoto answered finally, after a long pause. She cleared her throat, taking her class information from the teacher, "thank you."

With that, the stoic detective left the faculty office and was greeted by all the familiar, and new faces. No one was really looking at her specifically, and Naoto was thankful for that. Stares were for her idol friend. Naoto didn't like being put under a microscope (even though she did that to most people). Despite not being observed, after Naoto made it to the second floor, she found herself ducking into the bathroom. She stayed there, going over the situation in her mind, but in the end swallowed her fear and marched out of the bathroom as the first bell rang. She reminded herself of who she was, and that she wouldn't let herself be embarrassed about what she had decided to wear. Even though she was very much considering wearing her old uniform tomorrow.

When she made it to her class, despite her resolve, Naoto made it a point to ignore everyone that she knew. She did take notice of the new students in her class, all a little different. It was hard to avoid the analyzing gaze of the Detective Prince herself. Especially if you caught her attention. Naoto's mind was elsewhere though, picking apart the midnight channel viewing last night (not to mention the cause for her minor anxiety today). Once class was over, the teen stayed seated for a little bit, deciding to pack up her things slowly. She could easily tell some of her old peers were walking past and whispering about her.

Instead of becoming cannon fodder for the rumour mill, Naoto finished packing her things and stood up. She quickly headed out of the classroom. With her book bag in hand, the short junior hurried along, headed for the rooftop where her friends would no doubt be meeting. Or, at least, she would be on her way if she hadn't collided directly with someone else. Letting out a small gasp, the detective stepped back, regaining her balance. During impact she had closed her eyes instinctively, and now opened them in order to apologize for her neglect of watching where she was going.

"Ah! I apologize, I wasn't watching where I was going.."

where::: yasogami high who::: no one mood::: tired & serious theme::: love me - kp

xxxmiss u n a f r a i dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx miss o u t o f m y w a y
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Popular Strawberry

User Image ~~ Location:Apartment Complex => Yasogami High
~~With:No one at the moment => Blue-Haired Girl

Before School/Morning
The first day of school. The weather wasn't as beautiful as Harusi was hoping it to be. The male-model was enrolled to Yasogami High. He moved to Inaba back in February. He liked everything about it. Friendly faces. Great weather. Most importantly, Rise was here. Harusi loved her oh so much. They were labelled "Best Couple". Everything was like a fantasy. With a tragic end. Harusi was in deep depression. He didn't eat for a month, he wouldn't get out of bed, he wouldn't do anything except for crying at night. Nothing could change the fact that he still loved her.

Either way, Harusi needed to get ready for school. Harusi had been living in a apartment complex. He went to the bathroom and started splashing on his face. He pressed down on the the facial wash. He scrubbed his face until it was white in most general area. He cupped his hands together nd pour water onto his face. He grabbed a small wash towel and tried his face. He got his toothbrush and started brushing away. He spat out the remain toothpaste and rinsed. He went to his room. He put on a black tank top underneath his neatly buttoned white shirt. He put on his black uniformed jacket. The wind looked a bit chilly. Finally to top his upper body, he put a black and grey striped scarf untied, around his neck. On the bottom was a simple dress pants and shoes.He grabbed his book bag that was prepared the night before. He started making his way out,locking the door.

He past many buildings and streets just to get Yasogami High. He walked in the building where everyone walked at a rapid pace. He made his way to the Second floor and the second room. As he entered every stared at him. Mainly girls ,but that a side there was one face that was familiar. He walked to a blue-haired girl. "I'm sorry ,but may I sit here next to you," Harusi's sweet voice rang in the room. He wasn't very harmful. "Just take your seat, Pretty Boy," the teacher was giving him the creeps. He sat down kind of quickly.

After School
Harusi stood up after a long day of lessons. Never mind that. It was a bit too basic for Harusi. Everything was simple. Harusi looked at the blue-haired girl. She accidentally bumped into someone. Harusi started to follow her. He looked around the halls. Until he approached her. "Hey, sorry for just taking a seat like that," Harusi smiled. "My name is Harusi Kantao. How you doing?" Harusi was trying his charms on her. Not flirting with her ,but trying to friendly. Faces passed as Harusi waited for an answer.

OutOfCookies: Was that good?
senpai pls notice me

Brainy Ally

8,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
miss i n d e p e n d a n t xxxxxxxxxmiss s e l f - s u f f i c i e n t xxxxxxxxxmiss k e e p xy o u r xd i s t a n c e

After excusing herself from the person she collided with, Naoto continued walking, but couldn't help the feeling that she was being watched or followed. It was different from the anxiety she got from her peers looking at her though, this time her detective's intuition was telling her someone was following her. Instead of continuing to the third floor, Naoto stopped nearby the stairs and waited. Eventually, as she predicted, the person who was seemingly following her approached and greeted her. Surprisingly, it was a boy from her class - she recognized him at the one who had sat down beside her.

"Oh. It's not a problem, the seat was open anyways." Naoto answered formally, unfamiliar with the male. When he introduced himself, the name brought some air of familiarity to her, but Naoto was still at a loss for how exactly she knew that name. His question took her by surprise a little - Naoto found his sudden interest in speaking with her a little off-setting. Her mind instantly thought it was because of the uniform, but she refused to believe that a uniform would suddenly make people wish to speak with her.

"Naoto Shirogane. I..." Her eyebrow quirked up as she was confused with his question. It felt awkward, "I'm fine? Thank you for asking."

where::: yasogami high who::: harusi mood::: tired & serious theme::: love me - kp

Kai Hitaru

Hilarious Gaian

Yukari Takeba
████████████████████████████████████
Love is something

User Image
"I don't know when I'll be back in town. I'm sorry I'll have Mitsuru contact you with the details" Yukari said. Hearing her producer say he will be expecting the call she hung up. She walked into he room and sat down. She had been staying at the Amagi inn for a few days now. "Maybe I should of took Mitsuru's advice and stay in the apartment with Akihiko senpai" she said. She moved to grab her book bag. Pulling out a laptop she started it up. "Even thought i'm so far away I still got studies" she sighed.

She watched as her laptop started up. She started to enjoy how quite things were in this town. What made it even better was the inn owner chased away the media and fans wanting an autograph. "Finally" she sad. Putting her cell phone next to her laptop she started studying. "Online classes suck... but If I didn't take them I couldn't help Mitsuru" she said. She only agreed to come to Inaba as a favor to Mitsuru but she didn't know what she was looking for.
User Image

worth fighting for.

Popular Strawberry

User Image ~~ Location:Yasogami High
~~With:Naoto Shirogane

Harusi knew that right away. It wasn't because of the television shows ,but news, rumors and a whole lot of information traveled to his modelling gigs. Sounds a bit creepy ,but there in the living flesh, Naoto Shirogane talking to Harusi. "You mean thee, Naoto Shirogane? I quite almost didn't recognized you for a second," Harusi felt bad. "I didn't realized how cute you were in person," Harusi blushed his pink. It was kind of a true fact.

After his question, she replied in a more formal way. "Well, okay? I guess that's is the best to talking to a serious person," Harusi joked. Her body expression was a bit off. More awkward than what he had expected to. they were still travelling down the halls. Silent filled the aroma around the two Harusi heard some gossips and started to be rumors. His ears were filled with something like, "Harusi and Naoto?" or "Model with Detective. Genius." and finally, "His first day and he is already picking up women." Harusi felt bad. "Sorry for all of this mess. It's really hard for me to be in public. Draws too much attention," Harusi looked forward.

OutOfCookies: Sorry, if it's short
senpai pls notice me

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ahogany rmslaire

├════════════════════════════┤

"So what if I'm not like everyone? If I'm different, I'll just find others like me."

◉❀◉❁◉❂◉❃◉♌◉❃◉❂◉❁◉❀◉

Location: Kirijo Rogue Ergonomics Faction Tatsumi Port Island Laboratory
Company: No one
Current Outfit: Loose white shirt and shorts

WEAPON: Beast Claws and Double Head Tail Axe

White walls, with not a single window except for the glass examination wall, and a air vent. A simple bed...well, more of an examination capsule, but it was a bed for him. Some equipment to work out, some books, and an empty plate which had once held his ration. That was what Mahogany saw daily. It was his life, and had been his life for 17 years now. Well, this room and the various testing chambers. While he always smiled and played along with the scientists, he secretly was hating it. He wanted out. He wanted to see his family...but they said he wouldn't be allowed to see them until he fulfilled their requirements. "They are out there...and once I summon a persona...I can meet them..." He said to himself smiling as he sat on the bed, looking at the white ceiling, seeing nothing but white, imagining his family.

├════════════════════════════┤

"After all, there have to be others out there like me...right?"

Shadowy Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Company: Yukiko

Chie wanted to be in a good mood. She really did. It wasn't going to do anyone any good for her to mope. It was just hard to be cheerful after what she had seen last night. The Midnight Channel. It was airing again and there was already word of a missing person. Not that she or any of the investigation team would be surprised by that news. The short staticky images had started appearing on the screen not long after their supposed triumph over not only the two people responsible for the missing persons, Adachi and Namatame, but even over the goddess Izanami who had given the power to enter the television to those two and one other. The other being Yu Narukami. Over the time they had all spent together, they had all become very close but even that was not enough to stop the inevitable separation. Yu's time in Inaba was only temporary but knowing this did not make the farewell any less tearful or the separation any easier.

This would be the first time in a whole year that Chie would be starting class without him by her side sitting in the seat next to hers. They had said they would keep in touch but it had not been that long and everyone agreed that they would give him some space and let him get settled into his new year before they started making plans for his next visit, seeing as how that seemed to be all anyone could think about when he came up in conversation. This gap in communication naturally, more so than bothering him about when he would be returning to Inaba, included any mention of the Midnight Channel. Yu had done and sacrificed so much for them over the past year. Since he couldn't very well drop everything and come back, it would be selfish of them to trouble him with news of the Midnight Channel's return.

Besides, they had learned so much over the last year and had become so strong. They owed it all to Yu, it was true but through him they all had learned about the strengths they had possessed all along. What kind of gratitude would they be showing if they didn't at least try to stand on her own? Chie's mood began to brighten. They would take on this case together just as they had when he was here and when everything was said and done, they would be able to proudly tell him everything that happened while he was away.

Chie turned to Yukiko who up till now had been walking with her in equal silence, clearly in a mood identical to hers. Catching her eye she smiled brightly. "We'll figure this out, no problem. We may not know why it's started up again or who's behind it this time but we know that we'll save that guy just like we saved everyone else. It's what we do!", she finished enthusiastically.

They continued to school and soon arrived in their new class, starting their first day as third-years. With all that was on her mind, it didn't feel like long before they were gathering up their things and heading out towards the staircase that lead to the roof. Walking down the hall, Chie noticed a familiar shade of blue up ahead and hurried towards it. "Naoto-kun!", she called cheerfully rushing towards the detective prince. It wasn't until she got closer that she noticed how unprincely the detective appeared today. "Whoa! Naoto, you look so cute!", she gushed thoughtlessly. It wasn't until she noticed the new student next to her that she reddened, giving Naoto an apologetic look. "Sorry...", she said quietly. She didn't mean to make a big deal about it but she looked so good in the girls uniform. Chie turned to the boy next to her and greeted him. "Hey there! You must be one of the new students." Getting a good look at him she felt that he looked so familiar but wasn't sure why until it hit her. "Oh! Right, you're that model! Kantao-san, right? Nice to meet you!", she smiled. She gave a side glance to Naoto. "Sorry to interrupt you guys. We were just on our way upstairs.", she said meaningfully. "Did you want to meet us up there, Naoto-kun?", she asked.
User Image
Company: Yu

Its been a long train ride from the city back to Inaba, but the time has finally come for Yu to get off the train. As soon as he steps off the train he notices Dojima and Nanako. Who seems to be equally pleased to see him. After a short ride back to what he considers his true home he is surprised the see they were throwing him a small welcome home party. Although Yu enjoyed the party he was really tired from the trip and decided to unpack and get some rest before his first day of school tomorrow. Right before Yu feel sleep his T.V turned on by it's self. Then he noticed the man sitting behind the deck. The man said his name was Emile. The man was sitting behind a desk in what looked like a large office, but Yu could not tell where he was he had never seen a place like this before. The man talked about mysteries and before long he was gone but said he would be back and Yu would be ready. Finally sleep came and with that so did the nightmares of that office and Emile. Something didn't sit right with him about the whole situations besides the obvious ominous reality that the Midnight Channel had returned and with it new mysteries.

Yu woke up with a startle and a hazy memory of the nightmare but there was no time for that it was time to get ready for school, and nothing could get him down when he knew he would be with his friends. The walk didn't take long to get there Yu was early in hopes to see some of his friends before school started but no luck. when he received his schedule he quickly realized he wouldn't have any classes with his friends, but he knew he would see them after school on the roof top. When he got into class and took his seat he over heard most of the other students talking about the Midnight channel, but that was normal to him but he still couldn't get rid of the nagging feeling that he was missing something so obvious about Emile.

The final bell rang signaling the end of the day and it seemed like he couldn't get out of that class fast enough. Now he was making his way down the hall and up the stairs heading to the roof top where he could finally see his friends.
User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「HP」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「SP」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Status」 Normal

Daisuke spent most of the night working someone called in so he had to stay a bit later than expected. When he got home the house was empty as usual and he made a boxed lunch which was California rolls to pass the time. When he went inside his room he looked at the midnight channel wondering if hed get a more clear image of his soul mate. Hopefully it would be Kanji then Emile popped up. The whole program seemed very weird and he did not know what was going on. He figured he would get some sleep and think about it the next day since he had school.

When class started Daisuke drifted off into sleepiness. Luckily he had an undisturbed nap until lunch time where the teacher gave him a rude awakening. He could not believe he over slept on the first day of school. He sat on the roof and ate his lunch alone. Daisuke then walked down and tried to stay up for the rest of class which was very hard. The teacher also asked him to answer a question which he got wrong.

Daisuke was glad that the day was offer. He seemed to have the worst luck today. He hoped work would not go as bad. He grabbed his things and headed off to work. When he arrived he still had some free time before the start of his shift and sat at a vacant table and sipped a drink he had. He hoped Emile was alright he did not seem like the type of guy to miss the first day of school. He figured he was probably sick and guessed that the channel he saw was possibly a dream.
「I'm currently at」 Junes
「My company is」⇢No One
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Down
「Where is this music coming from?」School Days
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

Brainy Ally

8,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
            Harusi wasn't the only one flushed after his compliment. Naoto felt her cheeks start to burn up. She wasn't used to getting compliments from other people, aside from 'great job' or something of the sort after solving a case. The teen wished she had her hat today, for then she could at least hide her reddened cheeks from Harusi. It only started to get worse as the awkward conversation continued, followed by the sounds of people making comments as they walked past. Naoto had been affected by rumours and the like before, from the days when her friends weren't her friends, and Rise always was running up to her. Even after they became friends, after Naoto's true gender was exposed, people still would make comments about how much time she'd spend with the ex-idol.

While it would seem different, the feeling she got was similar to that of when rumours started spreading about her and Rise. Naoto would raise her guard, start shutting people down. It was her defense mechanism from being in the media too much due to her success. As she turned to end the conversation abruptly, Harusi beat her to the punchline and apologized for all the attention and mess. Naoto froze for a moment, trying to recalculate what she would say.

"It's alright. I understand--"
            Queue green-clad senpai, Chie Satonaka. As Chie ran over, Naoto barely had time to register the senior's greeting before she was also saying Naoto looked cute. The bluenette's eyes widened and she froze up again, blush deepening.

"Ch-Chie-senpai... that's...!" Naoto stammered, as she tried to shrink into a mental black hole. It was one thing, receiving a compliment from a stranger, but when her senpai was complimenting her too? Thankfully, Chie moved on from the topic, allowing Naoto a moment's grace. The detective listened as Chie greeted Harusi, pinning him as a model. So that's why his name sounded familiar - he was in a few advertisements. Now that she looked at him a little more closely, Naoto could recognize some features. Turning her head as Chie mentioned going upstairs, Naoto nodded. While a normal person would feel torn about leaving a conversation so abruptly, as far as Naoto was concerned it was nothing of importance. Meanwhile, she had to meet with her friends to talk about something extremely important, and also a little frightening. The sheer thought of figuring out how the Midnight Channel was back, was sending chills down Naoto's spine. As a detective, the mystery was like a full course meal. She was eager to work on whatever it was, although her face did not show it.

"No, it's fine Chie-senpai. I'm coming." Naoto responded stiffly, before moving her gaze to her classmate, "we can speak again tomorrow. Good bye, Kantao-san."

With that taken care of, the miniature detective quickly headed for the nearest staircase, leaving Chie to either follow or linger behind. With the quickened pace, Naoto figured her senpai would have to jog to keep up. Naoto didn't want people talking about Harusi potentially trying to 'pick her up', nor did she want to speak about her uniform. She was thankful, however, that it was Chie who found her first. Having the uniform discussion with Rise would have been a nightmare. While Naoto cared deeply for all of her friends, they could all be.... a bit loud, sometimes.

where::: yasogami high who::: harusi & chie mood::: flustered theme::: love me - kp

Kai Hitaru

Saiyusa

Shadowy Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Company: Chie, Naoto, Harusi

Yukiko had long since made the habit to keep her television off on rainy nights. But for the past few days, it had been only that, a habit. It legitimately took her by surprise as she was heading to bed after a late shift at the inn. The startling sound of static caused Yukiko to drop her textbook she was getting ready to pack into her bag for school tomorrow. All she could do is stare wide-eyed at the television during the duration of the performance and for a time after the screen had gone black. When she finally blinked, she did her best to collect herself. She took a deep breath and continued to get ready. Outwardly, nothing had changed but inside her wheels were turning at a million miles an hour. Why was this happening again? Who could be responsible? Why had this boy been made a target? When she had finally settled, she reached for her phone and messaged Chie. No sooner had she sent the message, she received a very similar message from Chie. As much as they wanted to, they both agreed it would be best to notify the others, with the exception of course being Yu.

As they walked to school, the atmosphere was heavy as they were both preoccupied with their own thoughts. Yukiko was surprised when Chie turned and spoke to her. As usual, Chie could always make Yukiko smile. "You're absolutely right!", she agreed eagerly. "I know we'll make him proud."

After class, they were making their way to the rooftop when Chie spotted Naoto up ahead. Yukiko noticed right away about Naoto's outfit and was conscious about being considerate for her feelings and greeted her without making mention of it. She grimaced at Chie's outburst. When she turned to greet the new student, Yukiko leaned in towards Naoto. "Don't worry about it Naoto-kun. It'll take a little getting used to but soon enough no one will even notice." She considered how it might sound coming from her but in the end added, "I'm glad you're giving this a try." Naoto's willingness to do this might seem insignificant to anyone else, but Yukiko knew this was more to Naoto than a simple uniform. Although she knew that some day, to Naoto, it would be just that. Yukiko looked forward to that day.

But that was not today. Yukiko couldn't help but smile at Naoto's expected speedy exit. She followed quickly behind, having to speed up her gait to keep up with her. This was perfectly fine with Yukiko. The sooner they got to the roof the better as far as she was concerned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff