Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

The man's hand shift from his pocket to rest on his hip as he looked to his companion. "Whatever could you mean?" He said, jesting in his ways before he gave a short laugh. "An ego? Tch. I have no more of an ego than anyone else. And that is the truth." T'was so. He knew he was deeply flawed, but so what if he walked about as if he thought of himself to be perfection. To himself, he was.

His focus shifted at the sound of a particularly lovely voice. Nothing like science to prolong one's misery, no? He listened as dear Zephyra spoke, but found that his upper lip twitched slightly in pain as she dug her nails into his pale flesh. "Zephyra, darling, you mustn't be an open book." He pried open the woman's grip and freed himself. "Besides, you came close to making me bleed and I cannot have blood ruining my favorite suit." Not like one would see the blood, but Kass would know it was there and that simply wouldn't do.

He gently rubbed his wrist before looking to Tokai. "And you should know better than upset your higher ups. It's bad for business." The Umbreon at Kass' feet let out a "Bree~! Bree~!" in agreement before turning and trotting ahead of them.

OutOfCare┋┋┋ X.x OMG, bad post.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

ocation:The House of Blanchardxxxxxxhoughts: I wanna hit him for some reason.xxxxxxompany: Zephyr, Tokai, and Kass.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

In a room where it seemed like a single ray of light would never enter, a single woman laid in the blanket of darkness. There was no light, no movement, only the faint sound of her breath echoing throughout the room while she slept undisturbed. A person who ever caught her in her sleep would think she was a corpse as she showed absolutely no signs of ever being alive.The woman would remain in this death like slumber until a pokemon with pure white fur awoke from the edge of the bed, and yawned. Turning his head, he slowly rose to his feet and began making his way to the woman's covered face.Once he arrived to his destination, he bit down on the piece of black cloth that ensnared his master under it's soft silk like hands. Soon the woman's face was revealed, showing a youthful lady who covered herself with a black mask accompanied by a black eye patch over her left eye. The pokemon nudged the woman's shoulder with his paw, gently shaking her until a single crimson red iris slowly revealed itself from under her pale eyelid. Her eye soon became a trail of red while she scanned her surroundings confirming she was indeed in her room. After the automatic system scanning, her body rose up causing the thin black covers that covered her to fall to her lap. Taking a moment to fully awaken, she stretched her body in all kinds of directions then placed a hand over her companion, Rush the Absol. "Rush, I thank you for waking me up as usual. Now, go fetch my clothes for me." She soon demanded from him in which he immediately responded with a nod running to her closet.

Placing one foot off the bed, she stood up revealing her dark crimson laced undergarment that clung to her chest and lower area. The woman made her way to her bathroom in the dark, and evaded all obstacles from swords, knives, and other dangerous object that one would not normally find laying idly on the floor. It was quite amazing as it seemed like she was able to see through the darkness similar to when a person would walk in a well-lit area. Although, throughout the whole ordeal no sound was created, and now that she was awake her breathing was unheard of. This added to the eerie aura that emitted off every inch of her body, and it was capable of giving goosebumps to any normal human. A quick wave of the hand caused a flash of light to turn on in the bathroom where she undressed and took an extremely fast shower. Once done, she grabbed her clothes from Rush, who was waiting ever so patiently for her outside the bathroom. With a quick pat on the head, the woman changed into her clothes which consisted of a red-striped colored one piece suit accommodated with a blue tie, a spiked helmet, black jeans that tightly grabbed her waste, and a pitch dark jacket that was decorated with a white fluff at the neck. Although her flamboyant clothing caused people to view her in the wrong light the lady did not care since these were the most comfortable clothes to move in compared to the bulky clothes of today's society. "
                                                                  Well, if my memory is correct all team Shadow members are supposed to meet up with one another in order to receive a shipment of slaves. I guess we've kept them waiting long enough, so let get going shall we?"" she told Rush walking towards the middle of the room where her priceless Katana collection took rest. It was no hard choice picking out her favorite sword , White Sakura, in which she grabbed leaving the room that was more of a safety hazard than anything else. Silently closing the door, Ulsa Scarlet, the 1st General of Team Shadow was on the move.

Ulsa roamed the halls with Rush in tow treading near her left side making sure that their was no threat to her well being. Nowadays, many people wanted her spot as 1st general, so who knew when she'd be attacked by one wanting her position. Although, he doubted that one would just waltz up on her and land a blow for she was also known as the Silent Assassin who made little to no nose in her missions. Meanwhile, Ulsa took out her Shadow PDA and searched up the location of the other members seeing as though they had clumped up into two separate groups. It seemed one group was closer to her, so she decided it'd be best for her to follow them down to the specified location. It did not take long for hr to meet up with the group, but she was not to fond of the people she found in it. Walking closer up she saw Kass Metzgar and Zephyra two of her superiors that she really did not care. this was because Ulsa did not care about rank and always did as she so pleases, and due to this she had problems following orders given by those who ranked above hers. As she continued gaining ground, she had notice a rather annoying fellow she liked to call the "a**", but his biological name happened to be Shuuya Tokai, and was one of the scientist responsible for the change that had taken place in many team Shadow members. Ulsa couldn't say she disliked him, because she didn't it's just that he had that whole aura that led you to believe that one was a lesser being compared to him which urked her.

A sigh escaped from her mouth as she placed her Shadow PDA back into her jacket pocket holding onto her sword's sheath tightly finally catching up to the group. "
                                                                  Seeing as how the three of you are together I can assume that you all are heading to where the shipments of useless slaves are going to be at? Since, I personally have no clue to where this place is at I'll follow you there. Oh, and morning what a rather horrible day to be on this planet isn't it." she smiled at the three. Ulsa was quite the mix of seriousness, pessimist, and adrenaline junkie. One could never tell what was going to be said by her, and half the time the words she did say caused other to question her mental health. Her transformation from a human to an Aegislash did not help as it added more to her already confusing personality traits. Rush looked at Ulsa then to the group looking at the umbreon who was out of her pokeball as well. He stared at her whispering "Absol Abs Absol" asking why were everyone gathering up together. On the other hand, Ulsa stared at Tokai the "a**" wanting to punch him for reason unknown. It was probably because the aura he once again was giving off was rather annoying and maybe if she punched him it'd leave her alone. If one was to look at Ulsa's face you could see that she wanted nothing more than to knock him out. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the nail marks on Kass' hand and spoke,"What happened to your wrist? You're not into that bondage or S&M stuff are you? You seem like you'd be into that type of play..." she spoke bluntly. Ulsa knew what Kass did as a darkrai gijinka, and didn't really care although she did seem quite curious about the wound leaving out the possibility that it could've been someone squeezing his arm. That did not register in her mind as she considered it to be a rather cliche and boring answer. She hoped it was something she could laugh at him for, and quietly waiting his response while another part still wanted to beat Tokai.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BLStoner
                                                                  This post is weird didn't know how to push her into a group so I just threw her in there.

KirkpatricksGirl13
                                                                  Zephyr

Malanka

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Shuuya Tokai
Team Shadow Lead Scientist
Health -100%

Party: Nidoqueen -100%, Hydrageon -100%, Frossass-100%
Items: None
Key Items: Team Shadow P*DA
Thinking: Oh how fun this will all be.

Just accept it, this is fate
So next, next, next, let’s work hard for the master

He was going to defend himself, or at least his personality, if Ulsa hadn't cut him off asking Kass about his bedroom habits. He put a hand to his mouth to stifle a giggle at the very thought. The only thing he imagined the man doing in any bedroom was feasting off of the nightmares, luring people to their deaths. He knew of the tale of Darkrai well. His mother use to read it to him and a certain other someone every night when she would be to scared to sleep on her own. He titled his head. "What ever did I do besides show up," he moaned with a pout on his face.

To say he found the three of them too up tight was an understatement. They seemed like stuffy, sadistic old dolls he had bored of long ago. If only Jin or Ezira were here. He enjoyed their company though mostly Jin's. But even the good doctor had to pick up his act. His hand slid away as he shoved it into his coat pockets. He sighed. "I am being moderate Zephyra," he hissed "I've already done the sadistic work. This batch in particular had some trouble getting started..."

Shuuya's facade did break a little as he uttered the last sentence. He knew in this batch sat a little one he desired to keep safe. He bit on his lip again as he wished to rip off this old disguise and wear his other form proudly. He looked to Ulsa and gave a soft smile. She was very beautiful and he did admire her other form. It was strong and noble something he found himself unable to be in all of this despite what he found to be his own best intentions. His gaze soon shifted to Kass as Zephyra asked to get the show on the road.

"I do apologize sir," he muttered, a bit afraid of the man "I promise to behave."

But in his mind his thoughts raced all around one thing; would Shinobu be safe?

You will soon be reborn as well
It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?

KirkpatricksGirl13

BLStoner

Bob Scudob's Waifu

Malevolent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
                                            ✖▍ I USED TO BITE MY TONGUE AND HOLD MY BREATH █ ▏➸
                                      scared.to.rock.the.boat.and.make.a.mess
                                                        so i sat quietlyxxxxxx agreed politely
                                        I GUESS I FORGOT I HAD A CHOICE
                                                `xx▐┊ I let you push me past the breaking point
                                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Daviny pondered Jin's question thoughtfully. What would she do? She supposed it was up to what Zephyra ordered of her. But with no one truly in need of medical attention, as far as she knew, she didn't seem to be of need quite yet. Perhaps maybe some of the slaves would need her should they sustain any beatings or other such physical damage, currently or eventually. So, to answer, she simply shrugged and smiled softly, "I expect to receive my little servant today. I personally requested one to suit my needs," Daviny said, placing her hands on her cheeks and giggling lightly, "Being a nurse that isn't very physically strong can be quite tiresome, it would be nice to have a little muscle, don't you think?"

She had more "less than innocent" plans in mind, however. While she gave off the cutest of smiles, her mind often delved into more sadistic territory. Living alone and keeping up a pure façade for so long was more exhausting than her work as a nurse. Daviny hoped to find someone to inflict her inner turmoil upon. Of course, she would never lead anyone into suspicion. As far as her co-workers knew, she was always so cheerful. Though, the more observant ones could probably pick up her malicious vibes. She then put her hands behind her back and tilted her head to the side, sighing.

"Once we're done here and I have my new servant, I wish to retire back home," she said with a nod, "Well, should Zephyra have no orders for me,"

(ooc: xxx)

I STOOD FOR NOTHING, SO I FELL FOR EVERYTHING NOW I'M FLOATING LIKE A BUTTERFLY STINGING LIKE A BEE I EARNED MY STRIPES
                                      I STOOD FOR NOTHING, SO I FELL FOR EVERYTHING NOW I'M FLOATING LIKE A BUTTERFLY STINGING LIKE A BEE I EARNED MY STRIPES
                                            ▕ ⋮❛ i went from zero,to my own hero.
                                            KirkpatricksGirl13

Lia Syuki

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image

Umbra noted she wasn't being followed and huffed before returning to her master and gently tugged at his pant leg. The man didn't even spare her a glance. The Umbreon whined, but still nothing, so she gave up and stayed by his side. Now for the man's lack of attention stemmed from the fact that another held it. First it was merely the voice alone that caught his attention, but then the he looked to her and grinned. Ulsa. It was always nice to see the woman. She was . . . Special in her own little way and rather useful to the group. Besides, her Absol was the only one her Umbreon didn't try to bite. So anything that made his dear Umbra happy made him happy. Funny, coming from a man who rather indulge in his own pleasures rather than those of another.

"Tch. Darn, you figured me out, Dear Ulsa." He jested. "Well, what can I say? I have thing for pain." He chuckled and brushed the snowy locks from his face before the blue gaze shifted to Shuuya as the other apologized and smirked. "Good, otherwise I'd have to subject you with my bedroom habits, right, Ulsa?" Again he teased with a glance to the woman before looking to Zephyra. She probably wouldn't be happy with all this jesting going on, but the woman was going to have to relax. It's not like they were killing anyone. Alas, he was aware that they needed to hurry along 'less the shipment arrived before they got there. Would be a pity for him to not watch them be caged one by one.

But while all this went on Umbra looked to the Absol who had spoken to her and gave a small shrug. "Bree, bree, 'mbreon." She trotted over to the other and gently pushed him with her head. It was her way of just being friendly. Besides, Rush's company with a breath of fresh air from the other three who also served Kass. That Sableye liked to ride on her back like she was a horse of something and she was tired of it. Maybe she should eat him. Hmm. For now she pushed it out of her mind and turned to the Absol, suddenly pulling at his horn so he'd play with her. At least he wouldn't startle her half to death like the Gengar did when they played hide-and-seek.

OutOfCare┋┋┋ Another bad post. Sorry guys.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Jin Rogers
Team Shadow Officer
Health - 100%

Party Pokemon: Doublade - 100%; Ariados - 100%
Thoughts: Soon... Soon...

"Lying is my forte, you know?
                                                But I'm not so good at being honest..."

Jin ran his right hand through his hair - above the ears that he showed with his illusion and below the ones that he hid except for special occasions - once while he waited for an answer to his question. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all. It wasn't intolerable, if nothing else. Besides, it wasn't as though he couldn't alter it later if it really was an eyesore. The benefit of being fused with the illusion Pokemon, he supposed. Maybe. But did the benefit really outweigh the price?

He snapped out of his thoughts when Ezira gave her answer, or rather lack thereof, to his question. Yes, more of the same, that should have been expected. It was, after all, what he had planned on. Though, he might make a few changes to the last part if he could swing it. After all, the beast was getting a bit... Bored.

The dark-haired man nodded when Daviny explained her plans for the day, managing a slight chuckle. "I suppose a little assistance would be nice," he replied, acting as though he were oblivious to the possibility that the nurse might have an ulterior motive for wanting a slave of her own. Of course, he knew that it was not common for the unlucky beings to end up on the wrong side of the cage door to be used for far more than their owners claimed. Now, whether the one that Daviny would be receiving was one of those extra unlucky ones or not would depend on her, but if Jin were to take a guess, he would say that that was the case. If nothing else, the fact that the prior evolution of the Pokemon the nurse was joined with uses fear as nourishment was a good enough reason to give him that suspicion.

"It's kinda funny, actually...
                                                My truest tales sound the most false!"

OoC: Bleh post, I know... Just want to get Jin done while I still have an idea instead of having it vanish and me be stuck.

KirkpatricksGirl13
Ezira
-Ami Hina Lee-
Daviny

OG Gaian

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

۰۰۰ ۰۰ ۰۰۰۰۰ Love is a wild animal; It breathes you, it looks for you, it nests upon broken hearts,
                                                                            and goes hunting when there are kisses and candles

It sucks tightly on your lips and digs tunnels through your ribs.
                                                                            It drops softly like snow, first it gets hot then cold in the end it hurts
                                                                                                                    - - - - - -

The two serpentine forms laid tangled with their trainer, all three sleeping peacefully that morning after the long night Cupidon had spent working his a** off studying the venom of both his beautiful pokemon and trying to make them even more potent so the regular antidotes wouldn't be strong enough to expel it. He was quite the lover of poisonous things along with serpents. There was nothing more exotic and sexy than someone who could tame something as dangerous as a venomous serpent. Sadly, he hadn't seen anyone else share his love for the serpentine form or poison. Still, Cupidon was a lover, so even if they weren't fans of poisons or snakes, many had taken to his bed, men and women both. There was even a particular Darkrai gijinka that had even made his way to his bed some time ago. Good times, but unfortunately it was a one time deal. Pity.

The blare of the alarm clock soon stirred him from his sleep, the bladed tail of the seviper struck the device, destroying it in an instant. That upset the Arbok who soon hissed at the other serpent, but before they could start with their little tiff, Cupidon untangled himself from the pair, refocusing their attention on not harming their trainer. Eventually the man escaped the pair and sauntered into the bathroom where he dropped his boxers and got into the shower. He yelped at the instant spray of cold water, but eased as it warmed up, allowing him to shower in peace.

Cupidon was out the door two hours later, both of his pokemon in their balls, which he juggled on his way to work. It was quite the journey from point A to point B, but walking was good cardio and not too rough on the joints like jogging. Though, instead of taking the tradition way in, he entered through one of the many 'back' doors of the facility. Got to have your fire exits.

A short trip later, he found himself approaching Jin, Daviny, and Ezira. Ah, just three of the many individuals who had gone with the fusing process after it had become a successful practice here. Of course, Cupidon could never commit to such a thing. He wouldn't change a thing about his already perfect form. That would be just an insult to whatever charitable, eternal force there was who had so generously made him beautiful.

"Bonjour, mes amours!" He cooed with great delight, as if it had been years since he'd seen them last. "Such lovely faces should not be hanging around this, how do you say, dreary place." He knew they had to be here, knowing what today marked for the group. Oh well. Once this was over he'd get back to work playing with poisons. He brought his arms over his chest and grinned delightedly at the trio.

Familiar Raider

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ezira Dame~ Executive Team Shadow Member
Health: 100%

Items: N/A
Key Items: Shadow PDA/Handheld
Moves: Flamethrower, Bite, Ember, Headbutt
Party Pokemon: Stunky - 100%

Company: Officer Jin & Nurse Daviny & Scientist Cupidon

Thoughts: ohh...

Ezira listened to the others chatter on about the shipment, Daviny was especially excited because she thought she was going to be getting one of them for her own. She furrowed her eyebrows and scoffed to herself, but she understood and partially agreed with the Nurse's reasoning. Personally, all she needed for protection was her own self and her Stunky, she wouldn't trust a Slave with a life, they could hardly live their own. She blinked, wondering what would happen with these slaves, the outcome of it all when they awaken to whats happened. The thought made her smile wickedly, anything could happen really.

Ezira was brought back to reality when Daviny mentioned going home and couldn't help herself from giggling slightly, almost forgetting that they knew hardly anything of the plans of Shadow. "Sorry to say, but from here on out, until otherwise stated by the Head of The Organization and the House...this is your new home. Zephyra will explain more when she gets here....but we are not to leave the grounds of Blanchard House for any means. Only with special orders and rankings can you go anywhere else but Underground in the Cellars, up and around in the House of Blanchard itself, or within the iron gates of the property." Ezira explained.

It was then that Cupidon, the Human Shadow Scientist joined them. Ezira grinned, the tips of her fangs flashing and twitched her ears. His french accent and way of speaking always amused her, and she didn't think she'd ever tire of it. It was such a beautiful language, and his voice made it even more so. She slightly blushed when he complimented them all, then shrugged. "Its all on how you look at it. Or who it is you spend your time with that makes all the difference. You can be in the worst place ever and the right person comes along and it no longer matters at all. Dontcha think?"

Lia Syuki
Jin

-Ami Hina Lee-
Daviny

BLStoner
Cupidon

~**~ ~**~ ~**~ ~***~ ~***~ ~**~ ~**~ ~**~
OOC:
sorry it took so long! been sick~ working on Zephyra's posts....

Familiar Raider

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image
ocation: The House of Blanchard XXarty:All Shadow Personel XXtem: N//A XXhoughts: And let the games begin.

━┈-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┈━

Zephyra gave Kass a tight lipped smile and kept quiet, she had let herself slip and needed to regain herself. Her control and her composure, she needed to remember who she was and what her job was. She had to push her true personality away and restore the authoritative persona that was expected of her. She couldn't allow herself even the slightest temptation of her old self, it would ruin all she had worked hard to achieve. The truth in that darkened her demeanor and sombered her playful attitude. She became flat and emotionless again, she had to remind herself not to show any other side to the Shadow members, it could ruin her. Zephyra blinked her eerie blue eyes and turned to face the voice that had instantly transfixed Kass. She ignored his comment to her, she was doing her best, but the two sides of her were totally opposite, and neither had complete control. She gave him a slight nod in response, he didn't understand, no one did. She struggled so hard it was breaking her, and she was so alone. If only someone understood, if someone knew the real her, if someone really cared...but no one ever would. All they saw was power, she lost all hope of anything but a long time ago, but still...a part of that hope refused to die out, and it infurriated her.

"Please excuse my actions, I don't know what came over me there. Forgive me, Shuuya...Welcome Ulsa." Zephyra whispered cooly, her voice ice and soft. She straightened and stepped away from Kass, pulling at a strand of her hip length white hair absentmindedly. A small grin pulled at the corner of her lips as she looked at Ulsa, pushing herself further into control. What she was saying was obvious, but it was the tone of her voice that had caught her notice. "Moving on." Zephyra nodded and turned swiftly, her long hair fanning out behind her as she began away from them a ways before turning to look over her shoulder as Ulsa spoke again. She clenched her jaw tight and ignored the giggy feeling in the pit of her stomach, fighting herself for control of her personalities. It wasn't the comment itself that did it, but the entire general topic.

Zephyra pulled her attention away, looking at Shuuya intensely as a creepy smile formed full on her face. She didn't say anything else as Kass spoke but gave him a knowing look. She is well, I promise. she thought, her mind invading his so he heard her in his head as clearly as if she had spoken out loud. She broke the connection and cleared her throat. "Keep moving. We are now running late, the Shipment is to arrive in a minute. There are others waiting at the Cellar door, everyone will be briefed quickly. I'm not waiting." she said curtly and pulled her PDA out of her bra and turned on her heel, walking quickly away down the hall. Her fingers were flying over the tiny keyboard as she typed, not looking where she was going, but not needing to. She didn't bother to see if they were following or wait to hear if they said anything, she didn't care because it was no longer important. The Shipment was here, it was time. .

Zephyra opened the door to the House of Blanchard, it was the cellar door. On the otherside stood Ezira, Jin, Daviny, and Cupidon. She inclined her head and continued into the house, leaving the door open for the others. It only took a moment for them to catch up. "Listen to me carefully, all of you, I am only going to explain once. Welcome to The House Of Blanchard, your new residence. Team Shadow Black is currently conduction extensive experimentations and have dubbed this House as the first Base for us and the results. As of this moment, you will eat, sleep, and breathe this place. Until this stage is finalized you will not leave these grounds under any circumstance unless specifically ordered by myself, The Assistant Leader Kass or The Headmaster. Understand? The Shipment of Slaves has arrived, it is the first of many. I understand a couple of you are wanting first pick for yourselves, that's fine. Depending on how many have survived the trip here I will grant a couple of you your request. Shuuya, as Head Scientist you will be in charge of distributing them to the others, not only for the relocation. I will need you to take a look at them first to inspect for whatever it is you do. Kass, you will oversee that after Shuuya gives each of them a Slave to relocate, they are indeed safely restrained inside the cells. At the moment, only Shuuya and Daviny will recieve a Slave of their own...that will change in the near future if need be. After each of you finishes relocating a Slave, message me through the handheld to notify me. I will then give you your next orders." Zephyra explained quickly. When she was done she glanced around once before nodding and heading down the hall of the House, away from the cellar doors. She made a signal for them to follow. .

━┈-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┈━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

━┈------------------------------------------------------------┈━

~OOC~
                                                                  Okay theres the first post. And I have decided NOT to do the Time Skip post yet and let every shadow member post ONCE in response to this before doing that. Once at the shipment place and shuuya and daviny have their and each shadow is assigned a relocation I will auto move to after its done.

BLStoner
                                                                  Kass&Cupidon

Malanka
                                                                  Shuuya

Those Weirdos
                                                                  Ulsa

Lia Syuki
                                                                  Jin

-Ami Hina Lee-
                                                                  Daviny

Bob Scudob's Waifu

Malevolent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
                                            ✖▍ I USED TO BITE MY TONGUE AND HOLD MY BREATH █ ▏➸
                                      scared.to.rock.the.boat.and.make.a.mess
                                                        so i sat quietlyxxxxxx agreed politely
                                        I GUESS I FORGOT I HAD A CHOICE
                                                `xx▐┊ I let you push me past the breaking point

To Jin's reply, Daviny only tilted her head and nodded, still ever smiling. She sensed more behind his answer than simple compliance. A mutual understanding of her act of innocence to which he kindly remained oblivious for her. That pleased her. It was one thing to feign your manners, but it was another to play along. She liked him, and hoped the officer continued to stay on her good side. Daviny then glanced her eyes over to Ezira. She radiated with independence, she could feel the aura emitting from her furrowed brows. The executive didn't have to say a word for Daviny to get the gist of her silence to her comment about attaining a slave for protection. She admired that much about her, a woman who didn't need nor want to rely on a man 100%. Though, she supposed having to trust and rely on a slave was harder to accept than that. But nothing, even indifference, could wipe the smile off the Mismagius' face.

Well, that was until she heard she wasn't going home. A frown of confusion formed on her face, "Oh?"

Listening thoughtfully to Ezira's words, she looked around a little in the cellar. She had to get used to this place now. Not that she entirely minded, actually, now that she thought about it. At least being here, with her fellow Shadow members would ensure she was no longer alone. She despised being alone at home... So, with that in mind, she brought her eyes back onto the executive and clasped her hands together and exclaimed happily.

"I see! Well, that sounds exciting,"

Then, she turned around upon hearing a familiar voice. Instantly, her hands were positioned over her cheeks, as they redden with blush. It was none other than Team Shadow's scientist. He was a dangerously fine specimen indeed. Daviny bit her bottom lip at the thought of medically examining that piece of delicious French cuisine. It disgusted her how easily an exotic accent could melt her into a fan girl. So, to regain some sense of composure she returned her hands behind her back and replied after Ezria, "Well said, Ezria. And a "Bonjour" to you, Cupidon,"

Daviny balanced onto her tip-toes, before her body disintegrated into a ghostly wisp of smoke and reappeared closer to Cupidon. She was now floating in mid-air, or rather "sitting" with her leg crossed over the other, leaning her elbows onto her knees as she rested her chin into her palms and giggled beside the scientist, "You definitely brighten up this dreary place,"

But before the scientist could please her with a witty French reply, her attention returned to the door. This time it was Zephyra. She frowned a little, quickly floating her distance away from Cupidon, as she returned her feet to the floor. Daviny curtsied politely to her presense, "Miss Zephyra..."

She then stood straight as their leader briefed them on the details of what was to go on that day. Daviny's heart began to pound a little, at just the mere mention of receiving her slave today. She had waited anxiously for a while now, she was sure everyone was. When Zephrya finished explaining her instructions and walked down the hall, Daviny floated up in joy, giggling to herself. Upon their leader's signal, she made quick haste in following her.

(ooc: That was pleasantly perceptive of Jin lol -- btw, I hope I don't portray Dav as a fan girl lol, she's just a little promiscuous the way she acts and talks, even though its all just a ruse really =u= ;; )

▕ ⋮❛ i went from zero,to my own hero.
                                            KirkpatricksGirl13

Lia Syuki

BLStoner

Ice-Cold Rogue

User Image
Jin Rogers
Team Shadow Officer
Health - 100%

Party Pokemon: Doublade - 100%; Ariados - 100%
Thoughts: Time to get to work.

"Lying is my forte, you know?
                                                But I'm not so good at being honest..."

Jin was somewhat relieved that his reply seemed to be met with satisfaction from the Mismagius gijinka. It was always a bad idea to be on the bad side of the person doing the patching up. If the woman wanted a servant and was going to get one, then whatever she did with him was ultimately her decision. Admittedly, the only reason he'd ever have for possibly wanting one was just to have some backup that wasn't a pair of swords or a spider for once. Even then, though, it would leave him with a bad taste, so he'd just hold out for having a partner assigned to him on some patrols.

The master of illusions frowned slightly and narrowed his gaze in mild displeasure when the executive said that the Blanchard House was now their home. He felt something else entirely at that, but he had learned before the change that it was not good for his peers to catch wind of his true self. "Well, there goes my reservation next weekend," the man lamented, then quietly chuckled once and added a small smirk afterwards. It was, of course, an attempt at some humor, but it did rub the dark type the wrong way that he and his cohorts were to be cooped up, even if it was within a mansion.

Jin turned his head and managed to show a larger smirk while unseen fox ears flattened when Cupidon arrived and greeted the trio of gijinka. Not from the scientist's presence, mind, as Jin didn't have a problem with the man. It was from the reactions of the two woman. Not that he hadn't seen it before or couldn't understand it, as he'd had more than a few women and men swoon over some of his illusionary forms and done a bit of swooning himself at one point. It was just so easy for some people to lose their common sense and self-restraint because of a pretty face, a good body, and an interesting accent. The thought stewed bitterly in the mind of the Zoroark gijinka, as it was what had gotten him involved with the organization in the first place. Not that it ended well for the person that dragged him in, but that was a different thought altogether.

"It's a pleasure to see you down here as well, Cupidon," the man said, a slight chuckle wanting to escape. Of course, the conversation didn't get very far, as almost as soon as Jin had given his greeting, the leader herself had arrived to explain the situation. Following the woman closely were the assistant leader with a taste for nightmares, the temperamental first general, and, as if to give some compensation for all of the seriousness among the group, the head scientist. Maybe being trapped in the building wouldn't be so bad after all.

Jin quickly straightened up and, with his left hand crossed over his chest, bowed to the Giratina gijinka. He then straightened up again and listened quietly as the woman explained their situation. The orders were straightforward, and the Zoroark gijinka had to put some extra work into the illusion to keep the frown that crept across his real face from showing up on his mask. The head scientist would inspect the slaves and assign people to put them away, the assistant leader would oversee the process of restraining each slave in their new home, the rest would be the ones doing the restraining, and then they would message the leader for their new orders. Standard fare, nothing complicated. Assuming things went well, it wouldn't take long at all. at the leader's signal, he followed along behind her and the nurse, ready to get the task finished with as soon as possible.

"It's kinda funny, actually...
                                                My truest tales sound the most false!"

{OoC: Yeah, he might not have a clue for the reasons, but he can figure that something that evolves from a fear-eating Pokemon is probably still gonna want to invoke fear in something. As for playing along, I felt that someone who relies on illusions and deceptions shouldn't spoil the nurse's own mask or act. Edit: And derp, forgot to say he's following along. X _ X *headdesk*}

Those Weirdos
Ulsa
Malanka
Shuuya
BLStoner
Kass, Cupidon
KirkpatricksGirl13
Ezira, Zephyra
-Ami Hina Lee-
Daviny
User ImageUser Image

ocation:The House of Blanchardxxxxxxhoughts: His name is so unbelievably funny!xxxxxxompany: Zephyr, Tokai, Kass, Cupidon, Jin, and Daviny.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ulsa chuckled to Kass' response wondering why would it seem laughable to her. His answer was not an unexpected one, but it was just enough to make her laugh as she found it quite funny for some unknown reason in which she didn't even understand. It must have been that it was early in the morning and her sense of humor had fallen down a notch or so. How else does one explain for such an occurrence that seemed quite unnecessary for the occasion in which it presented itself for. Her mind began to wonder why she was laughing, but she then stopped thinking that as long as it was something amusing it did not matter why she found funny. Ulsa usually did waste her time thinking about rather useless things that made little to no sense, but maybe that was kept her sane for the most part. Either way, whatever was holding her together seemed to be a mystery that no one would even be interested in solving. This lasted for about two minutes before she snapped back into reality as Kass had asked her a question which yet again put a smile to her lips. " You'd want to subjugate me to your habits? Why, I find that somewhat of an insult as I don't think one of your ability could possibly meet up to my standards. Although it would be quite interesting to see such a thing, maybe I'll take you up on that offer." she said slyly moving her katana up and down to match the tone of her voice as it shifted between high and low notes. It was quite fun dealing with Kass compared to most of the dry and overbearing people you'd find crawling up the halls of this mansion.

While his master was wasting a few minutes of her life Rush looked at Umbra who had nudged him with her head. It seemed that she did not know of the situation either, and instead of worrying she'd rather play as she began pulling his horn which was an obvious sign for him to play with her. Rush sighed and gave into her request to play as he knew what she had been going through with the other members of her master's party. They did a great amount of horrible things that'd easily cause him to go off a deep end and destroy an entire house or two. Pushing his head down he picked up the small dark pokemon and allowed her to ride on top of his head. "
                                                                  Absol" he said asking her if this was to her liking. Absol was not exactly good with play as he spent most of his time with his owner, and hope this would somehow satisfy her. Meanwhile, Ulsa glared at Tokai who smiled at her response leaving her to feel somewhat disgusted. Unconsciously she used her sheath and tapped him on the back of his head hard enough to give him a bump. She did this repeatedly without knowing, but stopped as she saw what she was doing. "Oh it seems that my beating you within my head has now become somewhat of a reality. Well, how bout we put the past behind us now, shall we?" she said sarcastically placing her sword on her side.

Her gaze then shifted to Zephyra had opened the door to the cellar revealing Ezira, Jin, Daviny, and the one with the most hilarious name ever known to mankind Cupidon. She placed her hand over her mouth a began giggling thinking to herself,"
                                                                  Cupidon.... HAHAHA! No matter how many time I think of this guys name it always causes me to laugh hysterically. Oh, Arceus I love his dudes parent, 10 points for originality man!" a tear ran down her face as she continued to muffle the sounds of her joy. Her voice was silenced by Zyphra's announcement which irritated as she was not a fan of taking order nor listening to the higher up bark them out. She released a growl as she signaled them to follow her in which Ulsa did, but not because she told her too but to see the new shipments everyone was oh so excited about. Rush trailed behind with Umbra still on his head while Ulsa said,"I wonder what going to be cage inside ... Cupidon!" she said while bursting out into laughter just by saying his name. She could not resist the urge to say it, and once the word fell out her mouth she felt truly satisfied. His name was something that sounded like it should have been a name for an undiscovered fossil pokemon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lia Syuki
                                                                  Jin
                                                                  Malanka
                                                                  Shuuya
                                                                  BLStoner
                                                                  Kass & Cupidon
                                                                  KirkpatricksGirl13
                                                                  Ezira & Zephyra
                                                                  -Ami Hina Lee-
                                                                  Daviny

Magical Shoujo

9,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Shuuya Tokai
Team Shadow Lead Scientist
Health -100%

Party: Nidoqueen -100%, Hydrageon -100%, Frossass-100%
Thinking: Stop being mean to me. God guys. And to think I made you cooler.

Just accept it, this is fate
So next, next, next, let’s work hard for the master

Ah yes, good old beat up on your friendly neighborhood scientist day. He felt the bump come as Ulsa smacked his head with her katana. Shuuya nearly slipped out of his human form for that. He felt the feathers forming under his sleeves as he calmed himself. The man seemed toe straighten up though. His eyes became intense as they walked to the cellar door. He kept quiet as Zephyra spoke.

Of course he'd examine his own work, but not from flaws. They were all perfect in his eyes. Oh how this batch was such a pleasure. A bit of a dreamy look crossed his eyes as he thought of them. Shuuya smirked a bit. There was that beautiful ground type girl. No, maybe the fierce ice type boy was his favorite. But that soon welled to guilt and anger for some reason. He saw before him those golden eyes staring at him with an empty look. They were once so judgmental and fierce. Yet he had them slowly drained away to be replaced with loyalty. Undying loyalty. He soon snapped back when the woman said that Daviny and he would be the ones getting their personal slaves first.

Ah yes, the ghost girl. Shuuya smiled knowing a few good choices for her. He moved forward and spoke up after his commander finished. "Thank you my lady," he said. His voice was rather empty and cruel. He walked along. "I do expect you to be careful with these. Its a surprising bunch we've rounded up. Do take precautions to the weakness some of you have." He seemed to smirk as his facade slipped a bit more.

Shuuya was having some control issues lately. He, of all things, couldn't understand why though. "And try not to kill them."

You will soon be reborn as well
It's wonderful to be like a monster, right?

KirkpatricksGirl13

BLStoner

Familiar Raider

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Ezira Dame~ Executive Team Shadow Member
Health: 100%

Items: N/A
Key Items: Shadow PDA/Handheld
Moves: Flamethrower, Bite, Ember, Headbutt
Party Pokemon: Stunky - 100%

Company: All Shadow Personel

Thoughts: ohh...

Ezira smile when she turned to see Zephyra coming in. She lost all attention for Cupidon, noticing Jin was getting annoyed. She linked her arm through his and chuckled at his sarcasm. It can't be all that bad... She said to him quietly and listened to the Leader speak after all the others showed up. She twitched her ears, listening intently, but still didn't let go of Jin for whatever reason.

When the Leader was finished she turned to walk away, and she began to follow quickly, pulling Jin along side her. They were finally headed to see the Shipment, it would be great. She looked back over her shoulder and sighed, letting Jin go when she say Shuuya. She could see the hurt clear on his face. Poor Shuuya...my friend... she thought to herself and doubled back, her face bright with a huge smile. She wrapped him in a great big hug and kissed his cheek, then she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Come on Shuuya! This is exciting, I can't wait to see what amazing creations you've outdone yourself with this time! she said in a rush, and pulled him past Jin after Zephyra.

Lia Syuki
Jin

Malanka
Shuuya

~**~ ~**~ ~**~ ~***~ ~***~ ~**~ ~**~ ~**~
OOC:
Her childishness over took her. She is the best friend anyone can ask for, and she is sorta immature and acts like a child a lot. sorry! oh well...its cute...and she only means it as a friend.

OG Gaian

۰۰۰ ۰۰ ۰۰۰۰۰ Love is a wild animal; It breathes you, it looks for you, it nests upon broken hearts,
                                                                            and goes hunting when there are kisses and candles

It sucks tightly on your lips and digs tunnels through your ribs.
                                                                            It drops softly like snow, first it gets hot then cold in the end it hurts
                                                                                                                    - - - - - -

The welcoming party each varied with their responses, the women seeming more welcoming. Especially Miss Bolan who seemed to behave in a school girl fashion. It was quite adorable, leaving him with the desire to tease her some, if only to watch her responses. Ah, but another time, non? For now he simply grinned at the trio, responding first to dear Ezira.

"I suppose, but environment is everything." He said, waving a hand dismissively. You put the most patient of people in a stressing environment and even they'd prove to have a short fuse. So it didn't matter who the company was. Though his attention was stolen by Daviny's words, making him grin. Ah, but of course. If his presence wasn't a pleasant one then the man would definitely have to work on that.

As for dear Jin, the man seemed pleasant enough, but there was something underlying that he couldn't ignore. It was almost bittersweet, but perhaps the scientist was looking too much into something that wasn't there. So he let it lie for now, which was a good move for soon a particular group of his 'favorite' people came walking in. Though, A certain pale haired man glanced in his direction with a grin. Cupidon couldn't help but offer one in return. Sadly, his attention didn't linger long on him, soon moving to the big man, Lady Zephyra. He huffed slightly at her words, but understood.

Before long, they were on the move, Cupidon keeping pace, though he gave pause upon hearing his name. Eye shifted to Ulsa, a name which sounded like a four year old trying to say ulcer, which she was giving him. He didn't see why she found his name to be so amusing, but it was enough to make his jaw tighten. His name was perfect! It reflected who he was and if said just right, sounded rather attractive. Still, he gave her a quick glare before picking up the pace to put space between them. Tch. Some people had no taste.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff