Welcome to Gaia! ::

The color scheme of the wedding should be...

Blue and Gold 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
White and Pink 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
White and Gold 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Black and Sliver 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Red and Pink 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Who cares! 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
I'm not part of this roleplay. GOLD!! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Agile Rogue

User Image
Sebastian Wood

Sebastian was expecting the hit; the princess was known to beat him anytime she found his behavior even slightly unacceptable. He wanted to rise to his feet and yell her head off, maybe smack her back, show her what it was like to be hit like she always did to him, bit of course he did nothing. He grunted softly when her hand violated his face, his eyes filling with hate but unseen due to his head being bowed down for princess Antonetta.
“Yes my princess” Sebastian growled softly as he rose to his feet, grabbing the fan that she dropped at his feet and starting to fan her as well as he could. He was panting lightly; he had been outside in the garden decorating all day, with only a small break before having to be out here again. He was drenched in sweat, and close to heat exhaustion, but he knew if he stopped fanning the princess, or even slowed down slightly, she would hit him again

Sebastian was close to passing out when the royal sorcerer of their kingdom showed up, someone that he didn’t really enjoy. He didn’t exactly enjoy anyone in the kingdom, but he especially didn’t like the sorcerer, Sebastian didn’t know what it was about the sorcerer that stuck a nerve with him, but just the sight of the man made him more pissed off. Luckily though, Sebastian was able to fan Antonetta slower, since the sorcerer was taking up her attention, letting him take a small break, regaining his breath from almost passing out moments before. He winced slightly when his princess spoke to him, not really happy to hear her voice or to have to do more work so soon.
“Yes my princess” Sebastian said begrudgingly.

He placed the fan down next to princess Antonetta before walking off towards the chefs and attendants that were stationed outside. He walked over to the nearest attendant, trying to call as many of the help over to him as he walked. Once he had a nice little circle of other servants around him he started telling them their new job.
“Gather all the food, bring it back to the kitchen, make it look nicer, the heat has gotten to some of it, then prepare the dining hall. Princess Antonetta’s orders. Let’s get moving” Sebastian told the other servants, wiping the sweat from his brow as they started moving to gather the food and bring it inside.

MystiqueLiving

benihime213

WatercolourKittens

delbosque

Racoonus

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

User Image

Aria watched as Kyriann began to eat. He had always been able to put his food away. She joined him sitting on the grass next to her prince. Yes he had offered for her to eat like the gentleman he was, but Aria knew her place as a servant. She gave a smile as she picked a strawberry from his plate. Holding it between her index and thumb she made an open mouth gesture towards her prince. Her eyes gleamed as she gave him such a motherly smile. She then looked toward another princess who had appeared. Her soft smile went to the girl as she lowered her head to the princess of Pandora. Still waiting for Kyriann to eat the strawberry.

Her attention was drawn from the male when she heard another male's voice. She turned in his direction. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the scene play out before her eyes. The servant was struck by the princess. Fear rolled across Aria's face as she dropped the strawberry. She scooted closer to Kyriann. Hoping he would never let the princess hit her. Her nerves were shot and fear showed across her face. Aria was now trembling as tears fell from her eyes. She lowered her head. The heart was screaming at the princess, but her mouth stayed shut.

Her attention was brought back up when she heard another person was introducing himself to her prince. She wanted to scream. There were to many people around her now, but this one seemed nice. She couldn't find anything wrong with him. She watched as he cast a spell which was keeping the princess of Pandora cooled off. She still had tears streaming down her cheeks. Aria as off in dream land. Never taking her eyes from the new comer. She then nearly jumped out of her own skin. Hearing the princess speak to her personally. Aria nodded as she whispered. "Yes m'lady." Aria hurried to her feet as she grabbed a tray from the table.

As she began to move. She didn't notice a small root sticking up from under the earth. Aria being the one to catch it fell forward. The tray of food went flying into the air. She landed on her knees as she now knew she would be in trouble. Her whole body was trembling. She had felt the pain of being hit and trained as a servant. She had hoped she would never have to feel it ever again. Food was in her hair and all on her clothes. She stayed where she was. Waiting for her beating. This was a side Kyriann had never seen. Aria was always so laid back with him. She never once had to fear him, but his father was a cruel man and his mother was far worse.

BlindBananaBandit

MystiqueLiving

WatercolourKittens

delbosque

Racoonus

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image
Carson Sable Collinsford
--------------------------------------------------------------
~ Royal Sorcerer of Enchancia ~

Carson nodded amiably at the Prince of Guilder. Listening to him, Carson had glanced at Kyriann's servant again, who seemed as though she'd like to hide behind her prince and not have anyone see her. Whyever not? She was pretty. Shy, mostlike. And... she seemed a little distressed. Carson tried not to stare for more than a moment, no doubt the girl wouldn't like it right now. He focused his gaze back on Kyriann and replied to his remarks. "Oh, yes, I imagine it probably was. You must be weary of traveling. Your... entire entourage, I'm sure." He almost asked whether the prince's servant was alright, but then thought it likely wouldn't be considered appropriate at this time.

Still on his feet, Carson was about to make a full assault on the picnic table. He was starving, having been so particular over his work that morning that he hadn't yet had anything to eat. But... Antonetta declared they would be going inside and that the picnic food was to be moved. Moving in on the table anyway, he barely had a chance to grab a couple strawberries and pop them into his mouth before Sebastian started off to organize the nearby kitchen staff.

Well, so much for that. Breakfast would be further delayed for him, then. But he did snag a pitcher and poured himself some juice to carry in with him.

Of course Antonetta had asked ordered the prince's servant to help Sebastian, that was exactly like Antonetta to do. The nervous girl had grabbed a nearby tray from the table just as Carson set down the pitcher of juice. Just before he got so far as to pick up his glass, the girl tripped on something, and the tray went flying up in the air, making a mess of her!

Carson was there in a moment--he'd been nearest to the unfortunate girl, after all, and one could hardly expect any of the royalty to help her up. "Are you alright, miss?" he asked, leaning over and offering her an arm to help her to her feet if she hadn't badly injured an ankle or knee.

WatercolourKittens
Racoonus
MystiqueLiving
benihime213
BlindBananaBandit
Her Royal Highness Princess Antonetta B. Rosemary of Enchancia

User Image
With: Herself

Antonetta gave Sebastian a lazy nod in response to his obedience as he walked off. She had hardly past a glance in his direction since she smacked him, but as he walked away she found herself staring at his back. It wasn’t hard to tell by the way he walked that he was more upset than usual today, which made two of them, since she was in a worse than normal mood herself. After five years with the man, she had figured she understood him inside and out. However, his obvious dislike of Carson was always a mystery. Perhaps she didn’t know him as well as she thought. How someone could dislike such a refined gentleman like Carson was completely beyond her.

Taking a deep breath, Antonetta slowly rose to her feet and looked at the two other royals. “We can only hope it will be cooler inside,” she commented with forced grin. She turned around and started to walk inside, when suddenly the Prince’s clumsy servant tripped and spilt a tray of food all over herself. However, Antonetta was far less interested in the girl’s wellbeing and let out a loud shriek as the smallest particle of food splashed onto her spotless, clean dress. She quickly pointed to a spot on her dress, which was really just part of the design. “A stain! You clumsy- do you know how much this dress costs?” she yelled before inhaling deeply and suddenly screaming, “Sebastian!”

Not waiting for Sebastian to even have a moment to figure out what had happened she called out loudly, “Come help me get out of this dress! It’s ruined! I want it burned!” She didn’t offer even another glance in Aria’s direction as she stormed off up the staircase and towards her room. Alright, so even she knew that she was standing so far away that the food couldn’t possibly have gotten on her, but she wanted out of her dress. She had made a bad choice picking such a warm dress on such a hot day, but rather than admit her mistake, she used the girl’s mistake as a chance to fix her own. Was it cold hearted of her? Possibly, but she knew her maids would clean the girl up and offer her clean clothes. Besides the girl didn’t look hurt and Carson had offered to help her up. And Estelle was more than capable of entertaining Prince while she had a quick change of clothing.

WatercolourKittens

MystiqueLiving

benihime213

BlindBananaBandit

delbosque

Melodious Genius

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Kyriann G. Barthis
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kyriann sighed when Antonetta pretty much ordered Aira to help move the picnic inside but what could he do? Tell her she had no right to order his servant around? That would make him sound like a petulant child...hey, wait. Why did he care if he sounded that way? Clearly his bride to be behaved as one and it appeared to be normal behavior for how little reaction her attitude and actions got out of them. It was after that thought that he opened his mouth to tell Aria she didn't need to help do anything but what he wanted her to do but the little servant was already up on her feet and grabbing a tray.

He should have known disaster would strike. He knew about how his parents had treated Aria, it was the main reason he had requested Aria to become his servant in the first place, and that her having seen how his intended treated her servants must have made Aria jittery. He should have ordered her not to listen to the princess. There was a lot he should have done but you know what they say about hindsight.

When Aira fell he pushed himself to his feet and made to move towards her but Carson was there first and then she was screeching about a non-existent stain. Kyriann's eye began to twitch and his jaw clenched down hard until he heard his teeth grind in his head. If this had been anyone else yelling he would have exploded on them, let his anger lose. But this wasn't just anyone; this was the woman he was being forced to marry. A low, inaudible, growl slipped past his lips. Fate, once again, intervened on his behalf and before his wayward tongue made an a** of himself the princess swept away in a huff.

“Spoiled, rotten, brat,” he muttered under his breath as he watched her stalk away. Okay so 'brat' was not the word he wanted to use at the moment but just incase others would overhear his quiet words his brain played it half smart and filtered his words for him.

Shaking his head he moved toward Carson and Aria, reaching out to place a gentle hand on her shoulder and give a comforting squeeze. “It's okay, Aria,” his glance flickered towards Carson and he gave the man a genuine smile. Now this one, this one he liked.

Racoonus

benhime213

delbosque

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

User Image

Aria felt all alone in this moment. That was until she felt a hand trying to help her up. His voice was gentle and calm. It even showed caring to the fullest. But her joy to see the male faded as she stayed where she was. The princess was yelling. Aria's eyes grew wide. She didn't even dare to peek over her shoulder at the dress. To her she may have caused stress to the princess. The first thing she was use to doing when she was in trouble was to apologize, but the princess was already gone from the area. Tears were streaming down her cheeks when she heard Kyriann's voice speak to her as well.

She finally allowed the male to help her up. At the time he was the closet. She laid her head in Carson's chest and sobbed. "I am sorry. I am so sorry for ruining her dress. Please I deserve a punishment. Lock me up or something. I feel so guilty." Her trembling hands clung to her shirt. Feeling Kyriann's hand on her shoulder. She hurried to turn and place her head in his chest. He was the one who saved her from his parents. He was a gentle prince. The prince she cared about. "M'lord please don't let her hurt me. I am so sorry." She sounded like a broken record, but the difference was. She was now not wanting to be punished. She knew she screwed up this round. That was why she was using the formal way of talking to him. Normally she calls him by name and the only time she calls him m'lord is when his parents around.

She was a mess. Her life was one sad story after another. She even had a secret that she was keeping from Kyriann as well. A secret he doesn't know and the queen. The only one's who knew was her and the king. She would have made a wonderful mother, but it was something the king did not wish for. The reason the queen was worse on Aria was because she knew her husband was sleeping with the young maid. And he beat her to keep her quiet. That is what happened. She stayed silent for so long. Never letting a single soul know, except for those who heard her screaming in the dead of night.

BlindBananaBandit

MystiqueLiving

WatercolourKittens

delbosque

Racoonus

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx тнε ωαℓℓs кερт тυмвℓιηg ∂σωη ↷ ⊱
How am I gonna be an optimist about this? xx How am I gonna be an optimist about this? xx How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
How am I gonna be an optimist about this? xx How am I gonna be an optimist about this? xx How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
oh where do we begin? the rubble or our sins? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιη тнε cιтү тнαт ωε ℓσvε ↘↘

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
:ESTELLED'AMORE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P R I N C E S S x O Fx P A N D O R A !!

outfit

Estelle sighed happily as Antonetta finally agreed to move this party inside. Estelle wiped some sweat from her face and stretched, standing up happily. She quietly listened to some of the conversations and decided to help some of the wait staff move the food. Oh how badly did Estelle want to fuss at her friend for slapping Sebastian, but that was not her place.

Soon Antonetta had ordered the prince's servant to work as well and, the prince seemed more than peeved about the situation. Estelle was about to open her mouth and step in that she was a guest for today, however the sweet maid was already on her feet, willingly helping. Poor girl.

The worst obviously ensued, however, as the girl simply tripped, and ended up with food all over herself. It wasnt long before her long-time friend had made quite a fool of herself, screaming over a stain that Estelle knew didnt exist. It wouldnt surprise her if she had intentionally made it up just to excuse herself.

After Antonetta had left the prince muttered under his breath. Estelle let a small laugh excape her throat. "How do you like your bride-to-be?" she said quietly, just to him to hear. Shaking her head she turned her focus on the Maid who was frantic, worried about being beaten, Estelle sighed sadly. Come along miss Aria. I have some extra clothing packed for the week, and after I will entertain you all in the ballroom with some dancing." she told them.

Estelle was a bit livid at her friend for her behaviour, and was determined to make it right. Estelle took Aria by the hand and led her to the room that she, herself was staying in. "There is a bathroom right over there" she said pointing to a door. She walked over to her closet and opened up the doors. "Pick out anything you like, don't worry okay? Ill get your clothes washed tonight and returned to you." she told her before smiling and walking back out to the others.

((I didnt intend for this to come off as god-modding so D: if it does I can change it))

Racoonus
                                                                    MystiqueLiving
                                                                    benihime213
                                                                    BlindBananaBandit

Sariyanna's Fangirl

Naughty Nymph

User Image

listlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistlistOutfit
User Image

Aria was then pulled away by the princess of Pandora. Her eyes were wide as she allowed herself to be pulled along. She was now in the princess' room. Her attention was not leaving this unknown princess. The other one was scary, but this princess was different. Aria let her mouth drop open when the princess told her she could wear something of hers. Aria brought a hand up to her upper arm and stood there. She was never comfortable wearing something that wasn't her maid dress. She nodded in response as the princess left the room once more.

Aria made her way into the bathroom and got cleaned up. With a towel wrapped around her body. She moved back into the princess' sleeping chamber. Aria looked through the clothing. "For a princess, she doesn't dress like one." There were very minimal gowns in there. Aria reached out and grabbed a lacey, white, strapless dress. She slipped into the dress before running her hand over a sheer shawl. She pulled it over her shoulders and snapping it in the front with a gold pin. The front of it draped over her front. She felt the dress was a little exposing.

She moved to find something for her feet. She grabbed a pair of over the knee stockings and her mary jane flats. To finish up her look. She pulled her wet hair into a weaved lower bun. She had a natural beauty that she didn't need makeup. She rubbed her upper arm once more. Her hands were trembling as she was afraid to even leave the room. She was the best maid, but even Kyriann has never seen her out of her maid dress. She always wore it. Something she was comfortable with. She told him she would get a couple dresses for the party and wedding, but that was the only time she would wear them. She made her exit from the room. Making her way to the ballroom. She stood there waiting for the others to join her. She just hopes that Kyriann is able to tell it is her.

BlindBananaBandit

MystiqueLiving

WatercolourKittens

delbosque

Racoonus

Agile Rogue

User Image
Sebastian Wood

Sebastian already felt like he was going to have aneurysm, there was no way he would make it through the day without either snapping at princess Antonetta or laying down to die. He sighed heavily as he led the charge of getting all the food inside, not carrying much himself, mostly just watching over the kitchen workers and making sure they didn't drop anything. He smiled lightly when he noticed that princess Estelle was helping the kitchen staff move the food. He had known the princess of Pandora as long as he knew Antonetta, but he was much more fond of her. She was so much more kind hearted and passionate than his princess ever could be. He watched her a little bit before noticing the visiting servant walking with a tray. Sebastian watched the next few moments as if they happened in slow motion, the tray flying through the air and the slightest bit of the liquid splashing onto Antonetta's dress.

Sebastian knew better than anyone that hell was about to follow, as it always did when something like this happened. He glared at the fallen servant, shooting daggers with his eyes as his princess screamed for him to follow and get her out of the dress. It took all of his will power to not grab the tray and start beating the clumsy servant for making his day at least a thousand times worse. He assumed that the girl would get in trouble, and he wished he could stay to hear her begging for her life, but he didn't get to, he quickly followed after Antonetta, glaring at the servant as he walked. He finally caught up to Antonetta when she was in her room, waiting for him to get her into another dressing. Sebastian didn't wait for her to tell him again, he reached forward and quickly got her out of "ruined" dress, leaving her in a nightgown as he opened her closet and looked through it.

Sebastian quickly found a pink dress that would work nicely. It was much like the dress that she was wearing before, but a little more simplistic, which would make it so she didn't heat up as much. He grabbed the dress and quickly put in on Antonetta, re-combing her hair and making sure she looked perfect enough to be in front of others. Once his princess was good, he grabbed the ruined dress and bowed before Antonetta before speaking up.
"I will deal with this dress and be right back princess" he said softly, trying not to growl at her before walking off to either have the dress cleaned or destroyed. Once he was downstairs, he saw the clumsy servant from earlier walking towards the ballroom in a new outfit. He angrily strolled up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders.
"Do you know how much worse you just made my day?!?!" He whispered angrily, the dress draped over his shoulder. He knew talking to the servant wouldn't take it all back, but he at least wanted an apology for her clumsiness.
MystiqueLiving

benihime213

WatercolourKittens

delbosque

Racoonus
Her Royal Highness Princess Antonetta B. Rosemary of Enchancia

User Image
With: Herself

Antonetta pouted as Sebastian helped her change into a more fitting dress for the hot weather. After he combed her hair, she looked at herself in the mirror to check his work. The dress didn’t look bad, if fact, she was rather pleased with how she looked it in, but she was still unhappy. When Sebastian left to deal with the dress, she slumped down onto the small chair across from her vanity and growled. She picked up a glass bottle of perfume and threw it across the room. It crashed into the wall and shattered, leaving a puddle of fragrance on the rug below. She crossed her arms and glared at the mess she had made as her eyes began to sting with tears.

She broke into a sob and laid her head down in her arms on her little white vanity. Her sob went from mild to extreme, before she finally began to calm down some. Still sniffling and breathing aggressively, she looked up at her tear stained cheeks. The sight disgusted her. She hated being so weak, allowing herself to cry like a baby. She was a Princess; one didn’t conduct themselves in such a pathetic manner. “What am I to do?” she whispered softly to herself in the mirror, “This Kyriann, this Prince of Guilder is going to rule my kingdom one day. I will never be ruler…” Of course, she could feel deep inside, unable to even admit it to herself in the mirror that it wasn’t her hurt pride that pained her, but the idea of a weak ruler destroying the happy lives of her people.

The uniting of these kingdoms was important to helping bring more peace to her people, but at what cost? Suppose this Kyriann oppressed her people. Suppose he didn’t take the time to understand their needs or get them what they needed. Suppose he did his best, but was too meek to accomplish what needed to be done. She, as queen, would have almost no say in how the kingdom would be run. No one could rule her people like she could, and she was devoted to their wellbeing. Why would her father do this to her? To their people? Allow an outsider power over the affairs of their kingdom, it was simply madness.

Desperately, Antonetta tried to collect herself before Sebastian returned. “The bottle!” She whispered to herself, remembering how she had smashed it. Shame filled her. She didn’t want him to see it, couldn’t handle the embarrassment of her doing something so stupid out of her own anger. Running over to the spot on the floor, she began picking up the glass shards while on her hands and knees. With haste, she lifted one of the larger chucks and accidentally sliced her finger. It was a rather large cut that ran down the length of her index finger. Cursing the heavens, she picked up the last of the glass and tossed it out of her window. The glass fell about eight feet before landing in the bushes below. Luckily, the garden was empty so no one saw.

BlindBananaBandit

MystiqueLiving

Melodious Genius

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Kyriann G. Barthis
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kyriann heaved a sigh at Aria's typical bi-polar behavior; going from one moment begging for punishment to desperately begging him not to let her be punished. Ah, this was definitly his Aria. Patting the top of her head as she clung to him he made soft shushing, soothing, noises at her. “Shush, no one is going to punish you, Aria, it was an accident and accidents happen.” leaning down so his mouth was closer to her ear he spoke so only she could hear him, “besides, there was absolutely nothing on her dress. She probably just wanted an excuse to get out of the blasted thing.” he gave her a secret wink and stood up right just as the Princess Estelle came over.

He winced when she asked how he liked his intended and he couldn't help but wonder if she had heard his muttered words about the b***h, er, other princess. “She's...something else,” he mumbled then let the princess take over care of his maid.

Another sigh left him as he watched the two women walk away and even though it was hotter than Hell (or at least he imagined so) outside he didn't immediately rush to the ball room. No he shot a smile at Carson before excusing himself to take a walk around the property. He needed to cool down before he saw Antonetta again or he was seriously going to ruin the peace treaty by wringing her stupid little neck. It was also probably a good thing he took his walk instead of heading right to the ball room because if he had seen and heard how Sebastian spoke to Aria he probably would have slugged the man; there was nothing stopping him from hitting servants other than his own honor but...he was protective of certain people in his inner circle.

By the time Antonetta had thrown her little fit with the glass, chucking it out the window, he was finally back inside and being directed to the ballroom, dragging his feet the whole time he followed the servant showing him the way.

Racoonus

benhime213

delbosque

WatercolourKittens

t-t-tripOVER⇣-- ⓥⓔ
                                                                            babymillieʻ. .YOUcanGeTuPʼ
                                                                            .butFALL.INL V E
                                                                            ?wha&
                                                                            &you
                                                                            FALL. . .`--F O R E V E R
User Image
                                              BABEHGIVEMEONEMORECHANCETOTELLYOUHOWMUCHILOVEYOUBABEH

BABEHONEMORECHANCEBABEH █▌█eloiseLOUIZAdelunoir
                                              BABEHONEMORECHANCEBABEHanotheroneP R I N C E S SxxxO FxxxF R E E D O N I A

Amidst the silence of the carriage, only an exhausted and prolonged sigh could be passed. Eloise slumped in her chair boredly but methodically counting the number of times that she would find herself slumping closer and closer to the ground, every time that the carriage would hit a bump on the road. Oh how the Lady Lockett, her governess and care taker, would not be pleased with the way she looked and acted at this moment. A young lady does not sigh. A young lady does not yawn. A young lady does not slump. Sit up straight, arch your back, and hold your head high. Dainty smile Eloise, dainty smile. That's what she would have said.

Eloise couldn't help but roll her eyes back at the thought. As she unconsciously righted herself, and planted her chin a top her palm, she thought about how she kind of missed the nagging voice. Even though she had mocked the thought of Lady Lockett only a few minutes earlier, she had wished she hadn't sent her off on the first carriage to the castle, and had rode with her instead. At least she wouldn't be alone---better yet, it wouldn't be so quiet. She shivered eerily--agh, how she hates the embrace of loneliness and silence. Another half groan, and sigh escaped through her lips again.

Then the carriage stopped. Eloise blinked away her surprise, as the doors opened, and the coach driver popped his head in, "Your highness," He bowed before continuing, "We have arrived but cannot unload. There is a bit of wait on our part, as other carriages have arrived shortly before us...it will only be a while," Eloise looked over the man's shoulder, and soon enough found that he was not kidding at all. "Oh yes, I see. Thank you." Ugh. She nodded curtly, and as the doors closed, a quaint little plan formed in her head. A small smile replacing her bored ones before. She shut the curtains of the carriage and took out the small luggage underneath her seat. She took out a cloak, a simple and light dress, and a trouser (just in case there would be some climbing involved in this little adventure). All the garments as she laid them out looked very common and definitely not of royal quality---just perfect to suit a commoner really. A small smile spread through her lips as she slid out of her dress, and into the chosen garments.

As she finished the knot for her cloak, she gathered the disposed dress and folded it and stuffed it murderously into the luggage she took out and placed it back under her chair. She fixed and dusted herself. As she opened the door that was not opened by the driver earlier, she placed her hood and slipped out of the carriage---at first she managed to trail behind some maids, but soon found herself branching off what she assumed to be part of the garden. As she found herself out of sight, a small smile spread across her face as she lifted her face and off the hood of the cloak went as she looked around her. Wowwww. She whistled at the gallantry and luxury of just this space alone. She guessed the other parts where just as shiny.She continued to walk...where? Not a clue, but she might as well explore and get to know the place if she was to stay here a week or two. She just hoped no one would pay mind to her.

As she thought that, she heard a crash from above. Startled, at the sound, she found herself wanting to hide herself. Maybe the get-up was getting to her head. Scurrying behind a tree at first, she peeked from behind and watched as shiny glass shards dropped from a window of the castles and onto a bush, many yards from her. Tilting her head in curiosity, she all of a sudden wanted to find out who that must have and and what have happened. Cracking her knuckles and doing small stretch exercises, she soon hugged the tree and was on her way to a branch and then another until she is perched on one of the branches, with her legs dangling. Her neck craned forward, as a hand kept themselves on the branch and tree to steady herself. She tried to get a glimpse of the person from here.

EDITTED

COMPANY: no one milliebetch LOCATION: palace gardens
                                              Quote:

yesbabet-t h i n k
                                                                                possiblypossiblypossibly
                                                                                P O S S I B L Y ,
                                                                                possiblypossiblypossibly
                                                                            yesbabebabehⓜⓐⓨⓑⓔ . . .
                                                                            I`M .FALLING.fOrYoU

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx тнε ωαℓℓs кερт тυмвℓιηg ∂σωη ↷ ⊱
oh where do we begin? the rubble or our sins? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ιη тнε cιтү тнαт ωε ℓσvε ↘↘

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
:ESTELLED'AMORE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx P R I N C E S S x O Fx P A N D O R A !!

outfit

Estelle had decided to head down to the Ballroom. Once there, she found one of the servants that played the piano to play some ballet for her. The young princess twirled around easily and gracefully, pirouetting around the room. Soon Aria joined the room now in a pretty frock, and cleaned up. Estelle smiled at the little maid's change in garments and noted how beautiful that Aria looked, now dressed up, and out of uniform. Aria had the makings of a princess, though a quiet and shy one.

Soon Sebastian wandered through the room, and she frowned as he walked up and talked quiet nastily to Miss Aria. Estelle glared at the man and stopped her dancing. "Sir Sebastian!" she said, the servant playing the piano abruptly stopping at her words. "That is no way to speak to, or treat a lady." she said pulling him by his shoulder. Compared to Sebastian, Estelle was quiet short, but that didnt stop the Princess for being steaming mad at the servant. She shook her head and pulled him aside.

"Do not take out your anger from Antonette on Miss Aria. Even I would have tripped on that branch with the amount she was carrying." she scolded. "Plus, you and I both know that Antonette was faking the whole time" she said hushed. Sighing Estelle rubbed her temples. She was irritated. Antonette was making a big to do, and her fuss was putting everyone on edge. "I appologize Sebastian. Please do not put your hands on a lady. Unless she wants you too of course" she said with a small laugh.

Racoonus
                                                                    MystiqueLiving
                                                                    benihime213
                                                                    BlindBananaBandit

Melodious Genius

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Ark was not in a good mood. Okay to be honest he hadn't been in a good mood since the moment preparations for this stupid wedding had started. It was a damn good thing he was in charge or this whole operation would have gone to hell in a hand basket before any of the visiting royals even had a chance to arrive.

“All right, listen up, today is the day men and if one of you even slips up you can look forward to extra hours of training to make up for your failure,” a chorus of groans quickly followed that statement but just a slight narrowing of his chocolate colored eyes had that sound cut off. “If you don't want to extra training hours then I suggest you don't mess up. Seems simple enough since we have been working on this for weeks now.” What he hadn't been planning on was how bloody hot it was and while he was sweating profusely he was utterly glad his elaborate amour was white and had ventilation in proper places; he was glad he had decided to forgo his helm on this day or he was sure he would have expired from heat stroke by now.

When the men started grumbling again all Ark had to do was rest a gauntleted hand on the hilt of his sword and it fell quiet again. No, Ark wasn't a tyrant but he took his job seriously and expected his men to do the same. Needless to say the unit of the guard Ark was in charge of was simply the best which was why they had been selected to oversee the safety of the visiting royals as well as their own dear royalty. When he had asked for an extra unit he had been given it but he had to pretty much retrain ever man in that unit and while they were better than they had been they were not as good as his original men. To fix this problem he mixed the newcomers in with his men and it seemed to help even out the differences.

“You all have your orders, get to it.” he waved his hand and the men dispersed to their assigned locations. Some went to help with arriving carriages, others took up posts inside the castle. He and a small group of men went towards the gardens to over see things there but stay out of sight so they wouldn't intimidate the visitors.

Ark had taken to patrolling the gardens instead of keeping a stationary post while princess Brat and her guests ate. He may be duty bound to protect the princess but that woman deserved to be bent over her fathers need and had a firm hand taken to her. Never in his life had he met a more selfish person than the dear princess Antonetta but he was sure she had an equal out there somewhere. God above smite him down this moment if there was someone out there worse than Antonetta.

It was as if simply thinking of her summoned her, or at least something dropping from her window. With a sigh Ark watched the glass shimmer and sparkle in the sun as he made it's decent from the princesses window. Clearly something had gone wrong if the princess was in her room and not in the garden with her guests. Maybe she had gotten smart and decided that holding a picnic out in this heat had been foolish; also, knowing how she tended to dress, she had probably put on some ridiculous garment that made his armor look like he was naked.

With a sigh he turned to prepare to go find the surly little princess when something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. Something, he squinted against the sun, no someone was climbing up a tree near the princesses window. Well ********. Here he had been hoping for an easy day but nooo.

“You!” he shouted, hand moving to the hilt of his sword as he closed in on the tree the perp was perched in. “You are trespassing on royal grounds! Either get down here this instant or prepare to stay up there until you starve.” his grip on the sword hit tightened and he pulled it just an inch or two free from the scabbard. Either the person would come down or they were stay in the tree and wait for him to leave. If they chose the latter they sorely misjudged him. While he could have food and drink brought to him up in that tree whomever was up there would have to come down or try to jump from the tree to the closest balcony or window; which, lucky for him, there were none close enough to the tree they were sitting in.

“I shall give you to the count of three to make your decision,” he stepped a little closer to the tree so that when he looked up the sun wouldn't be in his eyes so much. He still was unable to tell if the person was male or female but either way it didn't matter. He had a job to do.

“One,” he started the countdown.

millenia267
                                                                            t-t-tripOVER⇣-- ⓥⓔ
                                                                            babymillieʻ. .YOUcanGeTuPʼ
                                                                            .butFALL.INL V E
                                                                            ?wha&
                                                                            &you
                                                                            FALL. . .`--F O R E V E R
User Image

BABEHONEMORECHANCEBABEH █▌█eloiseLOUIZAdelunoir
                                              BABEHONEMORECHANCEBABEHanotheroneP R I N C E S SxxxO FxxxF R E E D O N I A

Almost there...."I can almost seee~" almost there....“You!” Drats! Startled by the booming voice, for a moment, her left hand that held on to the branch uncurled and straightened, as if the voice had cursed it to stop from working. Eloise was lucky to have grasped her wits the next moment, quickly recovering-- flailing her arms at first, but soon finding herself hugging the tree for dear life. She looked down at the fate she had just missed, a sigh of relief passing her lips before she found herself straining her eyes to see the newcomer of the scene.

It took her a moment to take in the armor as a sign of his guard post, and at the realization she suddenly grew scared. Not so much for the man himself---regardless of the fact that he seemed like an intimidating build, but more because she knew if she was caught in some shenanigans, heavens could only know what Lady Lockett would have to say for this. And that woman, doesn't forgive so easily. A shiver ran down her spine...Lady Lockett, is an evil not to be reckoned with. She would need to book it. Her eyes began to trail for some escape options.

From the corner of her eyes, she could see him move forward. Bahhhh! Her nerves are pulpatating. She quickly put up her hood, and tied the hanging garment of her dress over and over--knot after knot, so it was out of the way and for easy escape purposes later. “You are trespassing on royal grounds! Either get down here this instant or prepare to stay up there until you starve.”

"Okay, at least I know my disguise is solid," This brought an unknowingly smile on her face. If she is going to try to escape, she might as well stop her nerves. Taking a deep breath, the fresh scent had brought part of her daring attitude. “I shall give you to the count of three to make your decision,” Ugh. How much she hates working under haste. She knew she shouldn't test a royal guard...but he was definitely testing her.

"Ahhh~ but I'm definitely enjoying the scene from here...and the air seems much fresher, you see." She added a tiny giggle. Her legs dangled as if she was baiting.

“One,”

Two can play that game. Her smile grew larger and mocking. "Two." A pause. "And I believe...this makes it three? Okay!" As if on cue, she pushed herself from the branch "Wheeee~" and readied for a simple roll and run landing. A hefty laugh rung from her lungs, to show she was only moments from her victory, but as she was embracing the supposed impact of landing, she instead found herself upside down. Her laughter cut short.

"Ahhh! What in the..?" Her eyes quickly scampered up, to see that the secured knots she had made on her dress was not dress on dress, but instead it securedly wrapped around the branch. Her eyes grew wide, even wider when she heard the material ripping bit by bit. "Ahhhh!" Her legs quickly sprung up and hung them on the branch, so it looked like she was just hang upside down on the branch. Her arms that spread out wide, one pointed, while the other held up the dress from revealing, "You there!" She shouted to the guard. "Don't just stand there. Get me down from here!" A small shriek escaped her lips. Sidely she told herself, "Ugh! I feel the blood getting to my head!" Well, that was a fail. But lose no hope. As soon as this god forsaken night gets Eloise down, she'll definitely just give him a little kick and make a run for it. For sure.

COMPANY: Ark milliebetch LOCATION: palace gardens hanging upside down
                                              MystiqueLiving

yesbabet-t h i n k
                                                                                possiblypossiblypossibly
                                                                                P O S S I B L Y ,
                                                                                possiblypossiblypossibly
                                                                            yesbabebabehⓜⓐⓨⓑⓔ . . .
                                                                            I`M .FALLING.fOrYoU

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff