Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Will you fight for whats right?

►► This is a Samurai 7 RP, based right off of the anime. It's a tale of seven samurai hired by Kana village to save them from the terrors of the bandits. The bandits are ex-samurai, who have turned themselves into machines, that work for the government and trading companies. In this day in age, samurai are no longer needed. Ever since, the samurai have created a bad name for themselves. However, when the seven samurai, with the sent of battle, band together, they save all of Kana village and others from the rain of the bandits and the evil Omanushi.

►► Status | Open/Accepting
►► Profiles
►► Ooc

Created by...
►►
S w i n d l e r s

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
xxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxP L O T xxxxx

►► Every year during the harvest, a group of bandits come and steal away almost all of the rice that had been harvested that year. Not only that, the bandits are becoming more demanding, now taking women and children in addition to rice. The Village elder of Kana decided in order to protect the village they must hire samurai to fight against the bandits. However, the village has no money and must find samurai willing to protect the village for a payment of rice. Three members of the village leave to attempt to recruit samurai. They travel to a city and search for samurai willing to accept and after finding several samurai they return to the village to prepare defenses against the bandits.

►► Saku village heard the tale of Kana village and of its success in defeating the bandits. Saku was rather far from Kana and some of the villagers thought that the tale was just a made up story. They began to panic when the village elder brought up the idea. However, their priestess though that it would be a good idea. The priestess and a few other set out to a near by city to search for samurai who will fight in exchange for rice.

►► Samurai are know longer needed, and they wonder the streets of a great city, Okashu. People shun the samurai and are even fear them at times. Samurai have created a bad name for themselves over the years. They pillage, they steal, and they sometimes even kill for no reason. There are few samurai who still believe in what it really means to be a samurai.

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxR U L E S xxxxx

►►Please follow all the rules◄◄

►►Keep to gaia's tos.

►►No godmoding.

►►No killing with out consent from both parties.

►►Romance is encuraged but keep in PG-16. All sexual orientations are welcome.

►►Don't remake the main cast members.

►►Use an anime picture.

►►Make your post pretty, pictures, quotes, colors.

►►Please post no less then once a week. Try and post at least once a day.

►►Only one character per person for now.

►►This is a semi lit rp. I would prefer if you didn't half an essay. Try to keep your posts no longer then five paragraphs. However, I do not want to see less then two. Post in size 10 or 11 fount.

►►I may have wrote specific genders in the role descriptions. However, that doesn't mean you can't chose a different gender. Their gender can be whatever you please.

►►Reserves will be held no longer then two days. Post all reservations in the ooc with the application. Once you are proved please message me your character profile with the title, I wont let you down.

►►Please be committed to this roleplay. The main reason i decided to make this rp was because i was tired of joining roleplays that go nowhere. If you know you can commit then please do not bother.

►►The part of the bandits will be played by all of us. We can brain storm in the ooc as to what happened involving them, but I see no point in making them a character option. If you have a different opinion on this rule, please feel free to pm me or post in the ooc. I would love to hear what you have to say.

►►If there is anything else you need you can talk to me in the ooc or pm me! I encourage your impute.

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxA P P L I C A T I O N S xxxxx

►► Reservation Application:
                                  [size=10][color=prettycolor]You can call me [Username].
                                  I wish to play the role of [desired role].
                                  I [have/have not] seen or heard of this series.
                                  I want to play this role because [short reason why].
                                  Here's a quick tidbit of my character and how I might play them.
                                  [an over view of your character and how you would play them. This can be in a summery form or a sample post.][/color] [/size]

►► Samurai Application:
                                  [please make this image of your character 311 x 175. If you have trouble with anything let me know]
                                  [align=left][imgleft]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w403/Swindlerbooty/c0ae71f3-0f03-45ee-beb9-a258e68004ff_zpsae5cba72.jpg?t=1400973659[/imgleft]
                                  [/align][size=18][color=yourcolor]►► [/color][/size][u][size=24]The [type here][/size][/u]
                                  [b]NAME[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][here][/color][/size]
                                  [b]AGE[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][here][/color][/size]
                                  [b]Gender[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][here][/color][/size]
                                  [b]Personality[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►[/color][/size][color=black][size=10][one][/size][/color] [size=9][color=yourcolor] ►[/color][/size][color=black][size=10][two][/size][/color][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►[/color][/size][color=black][size=10][three][/size][/color]

[imgright] [Second picture here] [/imgright]

[b]Behavior:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][the way you acts or how others may perverse you.][/color][/size]

[b]Experience:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][How long have you been a samurai.][/color][/size]

[b]Preferences:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][Three things you like and a tidbit why.][/color][/size]

[b]Dislikes:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][Three things you dislike and a tidbit why.][/color][/size]

[b]History:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][Be sure to include how you came to the city.] [/color][/size]

[b]Weapon:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][What sword or sword like weapon you use. link it if you have an image.][/color][/size]

[b]Occupation:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][Now that samurai are useless, what do you to now, it anything.][/color][/size]

[b]Extra:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][anything else you wanna say][/color][/size]

►► Villager Application:
                                  [please make this image of your character 311 x 175. If you have trouble with anything let me know]
                                  [align=left][imgleft]http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w403/Swindlerbooty/c0ae71f3-0f03-45ee-beb9-a258e68004ff_zpsae5cba72.jpg?t=1400973659[/imgleft]
                                  [/align][size=18][color=yourcolor]►► [/color][/size][u][size=24]The [type here][/size][/u]
                                  [b]NAME[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][here][/color][/size]
                                  [b]AGE[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][here][/color][/size]
                                  [b]Gender[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][here][/color][/size]
                                  [b]Personality[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►[/color][/size][color=black][size=10][one][/size][/color] [size=9][color=yourcolor] ►[/color][/size][color=black][size=10][two][/size][/color][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►[/color][/size][color=black][size=10][three][/size][/color]

[imgright] [Second picture here] [/imgright]

[b]Behavior:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][the way you acts or how others may perverse you.][/color][/size]

[b]Preferences:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][Three things you like and a tidbit why.][/color][/size]

[b]Dislikes:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][Three things you dislike and a tidbit why.][/color][/size]

[b]History:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][What life was like living with the bandits.] [/color][/size]

[b]Skills:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][Unique skills that set you apart for others.][/color][/size]

[b]Occupation:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][Specific job or responsibility in the village. Keeping watch, animal keeper, farmer, etc.][/color][/size]

[b]Extra:[/b][size=9][color=yourcolor] ►►[/color][/size][size=10][color=black][anything else you wanna say][/color][/size]

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxS A M U R A I xxxxx

User Image
                                                                  ►► The LEADER
                                                                  NAME ►►Jinn Katsutoshi
                                                                  AGE ►►28
                                                                  Gender ►►Male
                                                                  PersonalityReliable StubbornLogical
                                                                  Played by: S w i n d l e r s

User Image
                                                                  ►► The ROOKIE
                                                                  NAME ►►Katsuhara Obunagi
                                                                  AGE ►►Nineteen
                                                                  Gender ►►Male
                                                                  PersonalityInexperienced ExcitablePersistant
                                                                  Played by: Aiolios

User Image
                                                                  ►► The JOKER
                                                                  NAME ►►Arashi date
                                                                  AGE ►►24
                                                                  Gender ►►Male
                                                                  PersonalityGoofy ThoughtfulCaring
                                                                  Played by: Fabled Rhythm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                  ►► The LOVER
                                                                  NAME ►►Aren Ryogami
                                                                  AGE ►►26
                                                                  Gender ►►Male
                                                                  PersonalityMischievous LoyalWary
                                                                  Played by: xXI_Kuro_IXx

User Image
                                                                  ►► The FOOL
                                                                  NAME ►►Akane Shizuni Mosori
                                                                  AGE ►►27
                                                                  Gender ►►Female
                                                                  PersonalityCurious ImpetousUndaunted
                                                                  Played by: fangbanger18

User Image
                                                                  ►► The OPTIMIST

►► The optimist can find the good to any situation. The glass is always half full with this one.
                                                                  Played by: [open]

User Image
                                                                  ►► The MUTE

►► The mute is almost as skilled as the leader. He had little to nothing to say. His actions speak louder then his words.

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxV I L L A G E R S xxxxx

User Image
                                                                  ►► The WATER PRIESTESS
                                                                  NAME ►►Suki Amaterasu
                                                                  AGE ►►23
                                                                  Gender ►►Female
                                                                  PersonalityUnderstanding AcceptingProud
                                                                  Played by: S w i n d l e r s

User Image
                                                                  ►► The GUARD

►► It is the guard's duty to always look after and protect the water priestess.

User Image
                                                                  ►► The KID

►► The kid is the younger sibling of the water priestess. They will become the priestess once they come of age.
                                                                  Played by: [taken]

User Image
                                                                  ►► The VILLAGER
                                                                  NAME ►►Yuina Tachibana
                                                                  AGE ►►22
                                                                  Gender ►►Female
                                                                  Personalitybenevolent graciousdetermined
                                                                  Played by: H o n i d u

User Image
                                                                  ►► The Villager
                                                                  NAME ►►Miyako Harusiku
                                                                  AGE ►►Twenty Four
                                                                  Gender ►►Female
                                                                  PersonalityQuietMysteriousCunning
                                                                  Played by: fangbanger18

User Image
                                                                  ►► The VILLAGER

►► The villager is a member of Saku village. They perform deeds that benefit the village. Things like keeping watch, farm, care for the animals,etc.They may seem normal, but they have unique skills that set them apart from the others.

[the guard and villagers are basically freebies, you can play them how ever you wish.]

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

xxxxxxxP R O L O G U E xxxxx

►► Saku was a small village on the outskirts of a large forest. It had a flowing stream near by, next to it sat large crop fields where the villagers would grow their rice. It was very piece full once, a thriving community full of happy villagers. Now they live in fear. Fear of the bandits. The bandits took everything from these once happy villagers. They took their rice, their loved ones, and even their lives. The bandits are cruel, heartless beings who only want woman and money. If the villagers could not supply what they wont, they would pillage the village with out remorse. The elder of Saku, along with many villagers, can not take the abuse from the bandits any longer. The elder told a story about a village who beat the bandits and saved the village. Like Kana, Saku did not have much money, so the idea of paying the samurai in rice was perfect for them. Although, not all of the villagers thought the same. If the bandits found out the village was trying to fight back, they would surely kill them all.On top of that, how do they even know the story was true? The villagers grew worried as they debated the topic.

►► The elder turned to the water priestess. Her opinion was dearly valued amongst the other villagers. The water priestess felt that it was worth trying. She knew the village wouldn't last much longer at its current rate. They would have to send the women and children away soon regardless. If their was any possible way they could free themselves from the bandits rain, it would be through this plan. After explaining her views to the village, they became more accepting of the idea. The village didn't like the idea of letting their precious priestess go out into a dangerous city, however. Some samurai were almost as bad as the bandits. Unfortunately, the priestess had no choice but to go. In order to find the perfect samurai, the priestess has to use her dowsing crystal to see witch samurai have the sent of battle. To reassure the villagers, the priestess was to be escorted by her trusted guard, and a few other villagers. Once preparations were complete, the priestess and the others set off to the great city of Okashu.

►► With in Okashu city lies the seven worthy samurai who will save Saku village from the bandits. Although, they may not know it as of yet, but their lives are about to change forever. Over the years, samurai have had to turn to other forms are work. That was, if they could even get any work. If a samurai wasn't particularly good at a specific skill other then samurai skills, then it was pretty hard for samurai to find work because of their bad reputation. Many samurai have had turn to thievery just to survive. If they could find a job they were lucky. The seven samurai who aren't even aware of each other will soon find that they have a bond stronger then anything they could have ever imagined.

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
User Image

xx ☛ ╯┋◤ NOTHING° is as strong as gentleness !
                                                                ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                                xxxxxxxx································································································································································

XXX tab ▰ 〈nothing° is as gentle as REAL STRENGTH ♞ :
                                                                XXX 『┋ TRUE STRENGTH IS THE FLOWER OF WISDOM BUT ITS SEED IS ACTION
                                                                tab tab tab TRUE STRENGTH IS THE FLOWER OF WISDOM BUT ITS SEED IS ACTION tab TRUE STRENGTH IS THE FLOWER OF WISDOM BUT ITS SEED IS ACTION tab
                                                                tab tab tab TRUE STRENGTH IS THE FLOWER OF WISDOM BUT ITS SEED IS ACTION tab TRUE STRENGTH IS THE FLOWER OF WISDOM BUT ITS SEED IS ACTION tab

LOCATION City Streets COMPANY None FEELINGS Disappointed OUTFIT Same as picture OOC

The night before Jinn had been working, fighting in an underground tournament ring. Unlike most nights were he would fight in a tier tournament, this time he was up against all of the opponents. Since Jinn was the raining champion, once every few weeks he would have to fight who ever challenged him. Sometimes it was a one on one battle, other times he would be up against two or more samurai. Although, Jinn was an amazing fighter, having to fight so many people took a lot out of him. If it didn't pay so well, he would have told them to ******** off a long time ago. Most samurai were not as lucky as he, however. Jinn was lucky enough to do something that he's good at. Being a samurai is about the only thing he knows how to do. At least, that's what he thought. Most other samurai didn't last very long in this city. With the way people are now, samurai are not as welcome anymore. It was very hard on Jinn. All he has ever wanted was to help others how ever he could. Now people shun him, they shun everything he stands for. It's hard for him to understand and deep down, Jinn feels worthless.

It was early morning and Jinn planed to sleep in. However, somebody in the room next to his was making a ruckus. Jinn lived in an apartment type building, except it seemed like more of an inn. The people were friendly and every Sunday they would have a group dinner. Jinn rarely join, he was to busy with work around that time. His eye fluttered open and he groaned. It was to early for him to be awake, but once he wakes up he can't go back to sleep. "Damn it.." He said pissed off as he sat up in his bed. He raised his hand to his face and rubbed it slowly, running his fingers through his thick brown hair afterwards. Letting out a rather large yawn, he reached for his eye patch. He normally didn't like sleeping with it on. It was uncomfortable at times, but usually he didn't even notice it was there. It was a part of him now. Holding it over his eye, he pulled it back and tired it around his head before standing up from his bed. Stretching his arms up high and arching his back, be glanced around his room. His room didn't have much in it. There was a small table in the middle of the room. To the left of the table was his small bed on the floor, his sword right next to it. To the right of the table was a few scattered cloths and some what ever food he managed to obtain. It wasn't much, but it was all he needed. Walking over to the pile of cloths next to his table, Jinn pulled out a long blue jacket. Upon putting it on, he straightened it out on his body and brushed off any dirt he saw. He then walked over to his sword, picking it up and he fastened it to his hip.

Jinn ran his fingers threw his hair once more, pushing it back. Despite his attempts to get his hair out of his face, it always managed to fall right back down. Leaving his room he walked down the hall, passing the room where the ruckus was coming from. It seemed that the people in the room were having a rather loud argument. Jinn rolled his eyes and continued on his way down the hall. Turning the corner and heading down the stairs, Jinn was greeted by the owner of the complete. A small, old women, who was very friendly. "Good morning Jinn, my dear." She greeted with a soft smile on her face. "Good morning, Ma'am" He smiled back at her, waving his hand slightly as he walked on. He wasn't in a hurry or anything, he just wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone just yet. He was still groggy and annoyed from being woken up so early. Stopping at the door, he covered his mouth with his hand, letting out another yawn. There wasn't much to do this early in the morning, except maybe getting some breakfast. Opening the door, Jinn made his way into town in search for something to eat.

Jinn wasn't exactly a morning person. He defiantly liked his sleep. However, he wasn't really cranky, or lashed out at anyone. He just preferred to be left alone to gather himself and his thoughts. As the one eyed man made his way down the street, he noticed a small, tea shop mixed in with a few other shops. Perhaps they would have some food as well. Jinn enjoyed the way tea made him feel in the morning. It was the perfect way to wake up in his opinion, even with out food. A small smirk appeared on his face at the thought of the tea. He started to approach the tea shop, growing more and more hopeful of being able to enjoy some morning tea. Once he was finally at the door to the shop, he reached his hand towards the handle when he noticed a sign. "No Samurai" the sign read, and Jinn's hand fell back down to his side. He let out a sigh and turned around, walking down the street once more. He was use to being treated as such. It use to bother him greatly, but over time, he learned to live with it. He sometimes even felt like he deserved to be treated as such, due to what he had done in his past. He began to let his mind wonder as he searched for a place where he could get a decent cup of tea.

Invisible Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
◘ ▬ ◘◘ ▬ ◘
Who's that again? ◆early-birds I don't know~
I need a map.. ◆City streets
Out Of Crickets.. ◆ I hope I wrote it easy to understand.. idk.. it popped into my head and I don't always word things good.
◘ ▬ ◘◘ ▬ ◘◘ ▬ ◘

Getting up a bit early had become a bit of a habit a certain young man. It became a good idea awhile since he didn't always remember names of the ladies he tricked...usually just for a nice place to sleep without using up his money for inn fees without any thing extra. It was easy enough to make up something later if he happened to run into any of them again in town or just distract them away from the topic.
                                                    This morning was no different. Aren was quiet as a mouse as he gathered his things and slipped out before his latest target woke up with a pounding headache. He definitely didn't feel bad about this one. Whatever her name was... She was annoyingly bossy, pampered by her parents just because they owned a decent shop that had good trade. It was always a little hard to play nice with people like that, but worth it~ A little bit of sleep herb added into tea did the trick to leave the place open for a little looting plus a good bed.

Now though, Aren was off to look for a place to sell off a few of the trinkets he'd taken. He was saving one of them; a necklace with a pretty cyan gem that looked like a water droplet. He had it hidden carefully within the folds of his favored headband. People rarely had a reason to search for stolen goods there after all~ No real chance of it falling or getting lost either with how he always tied it.
                                                    Aren was able to find a shop he was able to get a fair trade from, happy to store the pouch away inside his sash safely. He was doing pretty good in this town so far~ It was a lot bigger then he'd thought at first which made it easier for him to get away with his antics. It was also easy enough to get some honest money too as long as he found the right place and right crowd.

Thinking of which..he'd skipped his training yesterday after spotting last night's target. Morning crowds could sometimes be pretty generous. Occasionally. As long as they weren't in too much of a hurry someplace.

He grinned as he spotted something he'd be able to use; some cut logs. He bought a few and wandered a little further trying to size up crowds and the area in general before stopping and setting down the few logs. Drawing both of his swords and twisting to slice the air with both of course gained some attention, not all of it friendly. Aren simply kept his grin and jumped back to hit and flip one of the logs into the air and cut it cleanly in half, one half balanced on the flat of his blade while the other landed upright on the ground.
                                                    Aren proceeded to jump to flip the second piece and do the same cut with his other blade, one half balancing and the other aimed to land on top of the other on the ground. He swiftly tossed the two halves in the air and jumped to balance with one foot on the two stacked on the ground, managing to catch and balance the other halves on his swords again.
                                                    Now was the real fun part to him. He took a breath before jumping again, twisting in the air and slicing evenly through the halves he'd been balancing into four. Aren let those fall as he shifted a bit more in the air, enough land sword first into the two stacked logs on the ground and proceeding to balance himself upside-down on his sword for a few moments and listened to the crowd. and some coin hitting the ground~

He loved public training~
                                                    Aren tipped back to fall and land on his feet, freeing his sword from the log and sheathing his swords so he could gather the bit that had earned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff