Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
[ V ]incent [ P ]ratt

Vincent sat in his cage with his back leaning up against the bars. His hands moving across the blue and red collar that was wrapped around his neck. The weight it brought was strange and he wasn't used to having it. He tugged on it with a frown on his face, jingling the two charms of a broom and a blood drop, and continued to tug on his collar in hopes that it would just slip off. Though when it stayed in its place, Vincent sighed in disappointment and tilted his head slightly to see what was going on behind him. He could spy slaves in their respective cages and some potential masters walking through the room. The frown grew as he pulled his legs up to his chest and rested his chin on his knees. Vincent couldn't understand why some people were so eager to run off with these guys. He shook his head, they would just sell you away when you least suspect it. He sighed quietly and leaned his forehead on his knees.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Lan

≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷ ≶ ≷

User Image
"I need another story....
Something to get off my chest....
My life get's kind of boring....
....its something that I can't confess.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color

▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

He sighed some as people we're being bought. He really wanted out of the cage, he could care less if the person that bought him was a heartless being but he told himself that this cage was the last place he wanted to be in. He laid on his side and watched people as he just wanted to give up and cry till the guards got tiered and did something to him. Knowing the rumors, slaves that get taken out of a cage not from being bought are never seen or heard from again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
jonezy98

Darren Shan
User Image

Darren watched Charlie for few seconds before looking away to the front of the car, as he tugged lightly on his blond bangs before blinking and turning is head to look at his new friend with his mouth open but then quickly closed it to see that Charlie was sleeping. A smile came to his face as he turned his head to look out the window, deciding to wake him once he got home. When they did got home Darren was uncertain but he reached over and lightly shook him "Charlie, we are home, please wake up" he said softly.

Anxious Egg

User Image

xxxxxxxxI'm going to fightfor what's right. Today I'm speaking my mindxxxxxxxx

Where I'm at: outside
Who I'm with: Ciel
What I'm doing: Talking
I just can't get this song out of my head!:Hero by Skillet
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

SAVETHEMGabriel smiled. "Hello, Ciel. You can call me Gabriel or Gabe. I'm fine with either." He said. He pulled his hood off and straightened out his hair. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "I won't just let you go if you don't want. But I'm not going to use you as a slave. I couldn't do that. Being a slave stinks. I know from experience." He said, pulling off his jacket. He stretched out his wings. The sun felt so nice on them.

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard
I've been roaming around, I've been looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody

LETMEGOCharlie blinked awake as Darren told him to wake up. He glanced out the window before his jaw dropped open. He had such a big beautiful house. "You live here?" He heard himself whisper. He blushed as he realized what he just said.

ritsuka909

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
WELL MY HEART KNOWS ME BETTER
xx THAN I KNOW MYSELF
SO I'M GONNA LET IT DO ALL THE TALKING
☆▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☆

" N-Nice to meet you too Gabriel ... i would like to stay with you, there is no place else i can go plus you may have said i am not a slave, but i still owe you for saving me." Ciel spoke quickly and his cheeks gone a soft pink color hoping the other would let him stay by his side in the end. The neko child even gasped a bit at how lovely Gabriel's wings where when the strange man took off his cloak and let them out which he smiled and slowly walked closer to get a better look." Woooah your a angel Gabriel? Your wings are amazing and c-can i touch them?" Ciel asked as his ears stood tall and tail flicked to show how happy he was which the blue eye boy did not quite understand why he was getting a slave if he did not want one but Ciel kept that to himself and gone more red in the face as his tummy grumbled from being hungry.     
jonezy98

(( OCC: ))

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
jonezy98

Darren Shan
User Image

Darren looked out the window was his house really that big, it was a bout a bit smaller then the lab he was used to. "Yes I do live here, your going to leave here from now on Charlie" Darren said softly as he gave a soft smile on his face at Charlie. "You could pick whichever room you want.....well other then the one's that are taken" Darren said as he slide out of the car and offered his hand to him.
Hatter09

User Image

xxxxXxxxXXxxXXXxxxxxXXxxDelrose Siblings
Jakob & Aaryan

"Good! You picked one. Let's go home now~" Aaryan said happily, clapping his hands together. He looked to his side and noted that Siren was positioned beside him as was expected. Jakob's purchase was standing by his brother's side, too. Jakob himself merely nodded at Aaryan's request before turning on his heel and heading for the door. He'd like to leave this place -- it smelled like shattered dreams and weakness. He could tell why Aaryan liked it, considering that's what Aaryan's job required him to make people feel.

Outside, a slick black car was parked not too far away. That was their car. Jakob head straight for it without turning back to check up on anyone. Aaryan, on the other hand, walked so that his slave was at his side, as well as Jakob's slave on his other side. Clearly, he was the sociable one.

"Siren, you can talk as much as you want. I want someone to talk to," Aaryan said, still keeping up the cheerful persona. He was a charismatic guy, but he had ulterior motives. As any demon would. Aaryan chuckled, then looked at Jakob's slave for a brief moment. He was only a human, nothing exciting. Jakob was always boring. It was no fun living with him sometimes.

Jakob had reached the car now, and turned around to wait for the other three to arrive. That was when he set his gaze onto Evan, and only Evan. Once they were close, Jakob spoke.
        "You," He said, addressing Evan directly, "I don't want to hear you talk. You will speak when spoken to, and you will listen to every command or I'll throw you into a portal to Hell and let the lesser demons feed on your entrails. Understood?"

He didn't wait for an answer.

"You two," Jakob now addressed both of the slaves, "sit in the back."

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

I can make you see the beauty of a new sun
Or I can be the source of your desperation..
I could be every nasty thing, you ever dreamt a man could be

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

I'm a person who deserves to be free.

Current Location: Now in the cage at the Slave shop, ready for the pickings.

☆═━┈ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※┈━═☆

Yuuki had been watching the people in cages being sold off with wide eyes. Why was he here? He knew he was on his way home when somebody grabbed him from behind and obviously drugged him with a handkerchief, making sure he couldn't find his way back. He frowned. He was a legal citizen, though, there would be people looking for him. He watched as the other people were being sold off. Slavery, he didn't think such things existed nowadays...he's been wrong about that. What was going to happen to him? Would the authorities find him in time, before he was shipped off to God-knows-where? He pulled his legs closer to his body as the fear began seeping in. He doubted it. The police probably were doing their best right now, but even so...what clues had his captors left behind? Other than some Vehicle that someone saw, but not know where it was heading? He was doomed wasn't he? And what sort of lunatic would HE be sold to? He watched with increasing horror as most of the slaves were being whipped if they so much as talk back to the slave traders. He heard some children crying as other wept bitterly. He began feeling despair as he wanted to be out of this cage of iron bars and into freedom.

☆═━┈ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※ღ♥♪※┈━═☆

User Image
Charms:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Anxious Egg

User Image

xxxxxxxxI'm going to fightfor what's right. Today I'm speaking my mindxxxxxxxx

Where I'm at: outside
Who I'm with: Ciel
What I'm doing: Talking
I just can't get this song out of my head!:Hero by Skillet
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

SAVETHEMGabriel sighed. "I have to admit, I don't have much of a place to go either. But I have an idea of a place we can stay. For a little while at least. And you don't owe me anything, I live to save kids like you." He said. He just had to remember where the place was. He laughed when he asked if he was an angel. "No, unfortunately I'm not an angel. I'm avian, part bird part human. And, uh, sure go for it." Gabe said, stretching his wings out to full length, which was about 14 feet, tip to tip.

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard
I've been roaming around, I've been looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody

LETMEGOCharlie slipped out of the car after Darren, taking his hand. The thought of living in a place like this was amazing! "I don't think I could've picked a better master." He said quietly, not really caring if Darren heard or not.
(sorry its short. couldn't really think of much)

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Miss Maemi

Siren Light

User Image

Siren flicked his tail from side to side watching the two as he titled his head to the side some silver hair falling into his face a bit as his ears perked as he watched what he though was the older one as he was a bit taller then his master was walk ahead of the group, before turning his head towards the slave that the other has purchase, Even he believed his name was before flicking his tail in and a small wave, a soft gesture of a hello from him, without a word. Siren blinked his golden gaze as his tail flicked and went to follow his master, his smile only seemed to increase when they said he could talk whenever he wanted and he let out a yip of happiness. "Thank you, master" he said happily as he smiled, but then jumped as the other spoke to Even, he tilted his head to the side some, they were so different. He turned his had to look at his master as he couldn't help but reach out and lightly tug. "Master......could I ask your name" He asked softly, though he possibly would never call him by that name. His tail flicking from side to side with joy the sun warm on his face after so long it felt nice.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
WELL MY HEART KNOWS ME BETTER
xx THAN I KNOW MYSELF
SO I'M GONNA LET IT DO ALL THE TALKING
☆▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☆

Ciel sighed as he started to wonder if this had been a good choice or not becuse it seemed Gabriel did not really need him but he just shrugged and walked closer to the other male and ran his small fingers over the black wing and blushed at how soft it felt but pulled away and stood back as he smiled at the other and rubs the back of his head a bit." Um Gabriel I'm kinda hungry can we get something good to eat if it's ok with you?" Ciel asked in a polite tone then stuffed both of his hands in his ripped pant pockets then hoped they could get moving so he could also work out his stiff legs a bit more that where starting to loosen as he shifted from foot to foot while waiting for a reply.     
jonezy98

(( OCC: ))

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
Aaryan - Delrose

User Image

User Image
          Aaryan couldn't help but chuckle again at Siren's happiness. The smallest things could make this kitsune yip happily! Oh, this would be fun. So much fun! Perhaps not in the way Siren would want in the future, though. Heartbreak, sadness... oh, they made Aaryan joyous. Hence why he liked the green on Siren's collar, and the easily pleased trait he held.

"My name's Aaryan. You can call me that~" The revenge demon said in response, annoying Jakob a little bit. Clearly, Aaryan was more laid back than Jakob. And also a lot more playful. In that sense, it was hard to say who was more dangerous. Aaryan, the exciting daredevil who loved to break people down into piles of saddened rubbish--or Jakob, the person who would simply snap your neck if you said the wrong thing. That was definitely something to think about.

"Master works too, though. I'll let you decide." Aaryan said finally, with a shrug.

"I can be as humble as the next guy
Or I can blink and make you crumble from the inside
I could be every nasty thing, you ever dreamt a man could be"

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
jonezy98

Darren Shan
User Image

Darren blinked light green eyes a few times as his blond hair fell into his eyes and he lightly bit his lips before he looked back at the house. "Is it really that big" He had to ask as he frowned a bit. "I....I am used to a lab....so I don't know what size a house should be" Darren said softly as he looked back at him and lightly tilted his head a bit, blond hair falling more into his face. "master....oh no please don't think of me that way.....I could never be a master...I am more of a friend...please think of me as a friend." He thought not sure of what he meant. "come on, Charlie. I'll show you around" Darren said softly as he took Charlie's hand and lead him inside the house, Darren was more or less running from his parents.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff