• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael led the boy out the door and into the sun, where the security guards were waiting to make sure that the Master and his newly bought slave got to their vehicle safely. He led the boy to the black limousine and where his chauffeur stood waiting. When the two approached the car, the chauffeur opened the back door allowing them in. Michael helped the boy onto his lap as the chauffeur closed the door on them and got back into the driver's seat, before starting the car. Michael wrapped his arms around the new addition to his collection.

"You are now mine." He whispered.

...it makes me feel at home"

((Translate: ))

{{OOC:}}

Anxious Egg

User Image

xxxxxxxxI'm going to fightfor what's right. Today I'm speaking my mindxxxxxxxx

Where I'm at: Slave shop
Who I'm with: Ciel and other people
What I'm doing: Looking at slaves
I just can't get this song out of my head!:Hero by Skillet
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

SAVETHEMGabriel smiled at the small neko before gently touching the boys hand. Reading his thoughts, he sighed. "I'm getting you out of here." He said quietly before unlatching his cage and helping him out. Plopping some cash down on the near by counter, Gabriel opened the door and gently pushed the neko boy out of it before shutting it behind himself. "Welcome to freedom." He said rubbing the nekos head.

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
MONSTER. How should I feel
The sun hurt the small albino's eyes and he made his discomfort known by a small whimper. Soon enough they were in a pretty black limousine and Ayrah was sitting in Michaels lap. Well, that felt a little awkward for the innocent mutant. "Is not better if I sit on seat?" he asked in horribly mangled English. "You are now mine" was what he heard in his ear that sent shivers up his spine. "Конечно, я теперь ваш, вы сделали купить мне даже не пять минут назад не так ли?" He replied innocently, immune to any and all sexual innuendos.

CREATURES Lie here, looking through my window.

(( first, holy s**t I spelled innuendos right without using spell check
second: Конечно, я теперь ваш, вы сделали купить мне даже не пять минут назад не так ли?
=Of course I'm now yours, you did buy me not even five minutes ago didn't you? ))
PirateQueen12

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
WELL MY HEART KNOWS ME BETTER
xx THAN I KNOW MYSELF
SO I'M GONNA LET IT DO ALL THE TALKING
☆▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☆

Ciel was in shock when he was paid for right away and rushed out of the shop. He smiled gently at the man who was now his master and purred softly as his hair was stroked but snapped out of it quickly with a blush then eyes the other confused." Um, What shall I call you master? My name is ciel by the way..." He said slowly and tilts his head to the side a bit already knowing this man was diffrent then the other masters he had in the past which the neko child did not know if that was a good thing or not yet." Is he just going to set me free? I hope not, I have no place to go..." The child thinks worried and waited for his new master to reply to his questions which then he would only relax. Ciel rubs his eyes with a small mew at how sunny it was outside and was not yet used to it from the pet shop being dark but the boy kept quiet and just blinked a few times to try and stop his eyes from stinging.     
jonezy98

(( OCC: ))

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard
I've been roaming around, I've been looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody

LETMEGOCharlie smiled as he mentioned being out in the world. He couldn't wait. He began thinking about what his parents needed a slave for but decided not to care. He then wondered how it would be better for Darren. He leaned back against the seat and rested his head against the window. He looked at all the trees, the buildings, the cars, the people. Such beautiful things he had been missing out on. With so much on his mind, Charlie closed his eyes for a moment and ended up falling asleep.

ritsuka909

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

User Image

The Demon chuckled. How he'd love innocence, it was as sweet as well flavored honey. He nuzzled his nose into the mutants hair, his eyes glowing red.

"Вы поймете, что я имею в виду достаточно скоро." He stated with a smile as he took in the boy's scent. Even his scent was invigorating. His fingers ran up the boy's chest as he reached for the boy's chin. "Now while we have some time to wait for home, what exactly are you, if you don't mind me asking?" He lifted the boy's gaze to his.

((Translate:You will understand what I mean soon enough. ))

{{OOC: lol XD}}

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
Ayrah shivered again, their eyes meeting. "U-Uh, Я мутант. Ну, я прав, но у меня есть полномочия." he explained softly, a steady blush spreading across his cheeks. This one made him feel...weird...like his body was on fire but he was perfectly fine. It confused him and even scared him a little.

(( Я мутант=I'm a mutant; Ну, я прав, но у меня есть полномочия.=Well, I'm human, but I have powers. ))
PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

User Image

"Мутант?" He blinked. No wonder this boy felt a bit different from the other Humans and creatures he had picked up. He smiled again. This boy is indeed interesting. "Какие полномочия у вас есть?" He raised his hand from the boy's hair and used his other to smooth over his leg. "Кто создал тебя?"

((Translate: 1.) A Mutant? 2.) What kind of powers do you have? 3.) Who created you? ))

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
Ayrah looked thoughtful for a moment. "Hm, Я думаю, мои полномочия, как полагают, манипуляции и иллюзии. Я думаю." He replied before he felt a hand rub his leg. His fac flushed a slightly deeper red, and he started to stammer a bit "мама и папа заставил меня" he answered, not sure at what he meant.

(( Я думаю, мои полномочия, как полагают, манипуляции и иллюзии. Я думаю.=I guess my powers are thought manipulation and illusion. I think
мама и папа заставил меня=my mom and dad made me ))
PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

User Image

So he can manipulate thoughts and create illusions, that sounded like it would be useful. He blinked when the young man stated about his mother and father making him and gave a chuckle as he continued stroking the man's leg.

"Я имею в виду, который сделал вас в мутантов?" He asked. This boy was indeed interesting and he had the innocence of a child. That just made him want this young man even more. The car had stopped at a red light as the man waited for Ayrah to answer.

((Translate: 1.) I mean, who made you into a Mutant? ))

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
Ayrah's gaze shifted downward as he tried to remember how he got his powers. "I remember feelings. Fear, anger, stress. Zhat vhat caused povers." he said. "No vone gave povers. Actions caused povers." he mumbled playing with the charms on his collar.

(( ))
PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
Canada-kunyo

User Image

User Image

"В самом деле?" Michael said as he slid the hand that was playing with the boy's hair down to the middle of his back. "А что заставляет вас использовать их?" The car began to move again. It wouldn't be long until they reach his mansion. He played the role of a Vampire very well. He can even drink blood to match the part, he wondered how this boy's blood tasted like. Especially since the kid has such powers.

((Translate: 1.) Really? 2.) And what causes you to use them? ))

Mythical Benefactor

ДѰядЋ ÐяѰɠȋи

User Image
Ayrah made a small noise, основном эмоции или желания и потребности. Мол, если бы я хотел, чтобы я мог сделать водитель врезался в столб. Или парень, рядом с нами, если я чувствовал, что он сделал меня неправильно, я мог бы сделать его сердце остановится от иллюзий. Когда я впервые попал моих сил я сделал двоих детей oldr убить себя, один выстрел себе в голову другой ударил себя в сердце. Потому что я был зол на них для сбора на меня и моих друзей." He said, his voice wavering at around the end. He hated to think that thier suicides were his fault but they were, and it gave him night terrors every night. His hands shook a little as they clutched his rag of a shirt right above his now rapidly beating heart

(( last post until about 1:00 PM my time, about 6:00 AM ur time
основном эмоции или желания и потребности. Мол, если бы я хотел, чтобы я мог сделать водитель врезался в столб. Или парень, рядом с нами, если я чувствовал, что он сделал меня неправильно, я мог бы сделать его сердце остановится от иллюзий. Когда я впервые попал моих сил я сделал двоих детей oldr убить себя, один выстрел себе в голову другой ударил себя в сердце. Потому что я был зол на них для сбора на меня и моих друзей. = mostly emotions, or wants and needs. Like, if I wanted to I could make the driver crash into a pole. Or the guy next to us, If I felt like he had done me wrong I could make his heart stop from an illusion. When I first got my powers I made two oldr kids kill themselves, one shot himself in the head the other stabbed himself through the heart. Because I was mad at them for picking on me and my friends.))
PirateQueen12
ritsuka909

User Image

Jason Lenn

Jason eyed the boy as he walked over and attempted a smile as he was greeted. "Hello, sir, having a nice day in this slave shop?" His voice dripped with sarcasm. Jason sent a silent scold to himself, he was trying to get bought, not anger the customers. "Sorry about that, being in cages don't help when it comes to keeping me the slightest happy," he started, a playful smile parting his lips, "If only the owner wasn't cheap, maybe he'd be able to afford bigger cages."
                              Jason looked past the small male and over at the slave and his potential master who were babbling in some language he never heard of. After a moment he looked back at the boy who stood in front of his cage, his teeth were pointed but his eyes were different colors, he had never seen that in a vampire. He remembered when he was younger his father told him about who wolves eyes changed color when they were getting out of the childhood stage and into adulthood. He must be a werewolf or close to it.

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
forgot my life on the bus
[V]entus tar

User Image

It took a few seconds for Ven to realized that the boy was speaking sarcastically as he had opened his mouth to answer just to close it again, his multicolored eyes blinked a few times as he tilted his head to the side some, if his ears were out one of them would be down while the other was up, showing a bit of his confusion. "No, I don't think it would" Ven said rather simply as he nodded his head a bit, to the part about being in a cage. Ven looked around noticing the cages were a bit small before looking back at the man, this had gotten out of hand he didn't even know what to do. "Oh" he said suddenly as if remembering as he offered his hand. "My name is Ven" he said softly, even though that wasn't his full name he preferred to be called it. Blond hair fell into his face a bit as he titled his head to the side once again, as he couldn't really read he couldn't read the small card that was hanging from the cage door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff