Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard
I've been roaming around, I've been looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody

LETMEGOCharlie heard the door open and this time he wanted who ever was there. He didn't care who it was, but he was ready to get out of here. Scrunching himself against the back of his cage, he shoved himself towards the front of the cage, it turning onto the front side where the door was, then flipping it back over so it was upside down. The pin that had been in the door to keep it shut had fallen out. Charlie was surprised this had worked and nudged the door with the two of his shoe. A smile brightened his face as the door came open a bit. He could hear the slave shop owner yelling now, hear the loud footsteps coming toward his cage. 'Now or never!' He thought. He rolled out of the open door and saw a blonde boy standing near the door just looking around. 'Perfect.' He thought, an evil grin appearing on his face. He ran towards the boy and grabbed his wrist, opening the door and pushing him out of it. He followed the boy out and slammed the door shut behind him. He ran away from the shop, still clutching the boys wrist. "Best keep up unless you wanna get in trouble for stealing." He yelled with a laugh.

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
jonezy98

Darren Shan
User Image

Darren found himself jumping at some noise and then the guards yelling, he was so frighten as his green eyes widen. Darren could almost as if he was changing that was until something grabbed him, he jumped but calmed down enough so he wasn't changing but now he had white fox ears on his head as he was suddenly pushed out the door, what was going on Darren didn't understand as Darren wasn't very smart when it came to certain things as the lab didn't teach him anything other then to control what they had done to him, which was simply making him a shape-shifter. He looked down at the boy that had his wrist and tripped up a bit as he started running, right past his parents who were waiting in the car for him. The word stolen came to his small fox ears that had appeared on his head "Stolen......I didn't" Darren said then blinked. "hold on, please.....if you simply want out....my mom and dad are rich i could pay for you.....please don't do this...you could even be my friend..... " he said sounding scared, he was scared but wasn't scared enough to transform.

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard

LETMEGOCharlie just laughed as he told him to hold on. But the smile was wiped off his face instantly and he stopped as he mentioned the word friend. "Friend..." He muttered the word to himself over and over. He turned to the boy. "Friend, huh? You've got yourself a deal." He said, the smile returning back to his face. It wasn't an evil smile now, it was a friendly one. He wasn't sure how long this "friendship" would last, but he'd worry about it later. For now, he was getting out of the shop! Or so he thought. Just then, the shop owner grabbed him around the waist and began dragging him back to the store. "Hey! Stop it! That boy said he'd buy me! Let me go!" He shouted kicking at the shop owner. He stopped walking towards the store and looked at the boy that Charlie had drug out of the store. "This true?" The man asked him. The evil smile had returned to Charlie's face now.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
jonezy98

Darren Shan
User Image

Darren relaxed considerably as the boy stopped running and he softly nodded his head some but he gave a light smile. "A deal...." Darren repeated wondering what that was but didn't get a chance to ask as he reached up to stop the owner. "Please stop" He said which he jumped when the store owner spoke to him and he softly nodded his head a bit. "Yes....I did, so please put him down" Darren said as he bit his lip, he was afraid to just talking to the store owner who looked so mean, but it didn't help that his parents had saw this and his parents that he feared were standing right behind the man. Darren reached into his parket and handed him the money and with that the owner put Charlie down. Darren didn't think that this is how, getting a friend quite worked but for now it was the only person Darren had seen outside of his house.

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard

LETMEGOCharlie smirked as the owner put him down. "That's right. I'm leaving. Woot, woot! In your face. Hear that world? I'm breaking out of this joint!" He said doing a little victory dance. Then he ran his fingers through his hair real quick before smiling. "Sorry." He apologized, putting his hands in his pockets and stared down at his feet.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
jonezy98

Darren Shan
User Image

Darren watched the boy do a dance a small smile came from his face, with a soft laugh. "Are you sure you want this one" His mother asked close to his ear. Darren jumped as he turned around slightly bumping into Charlie as he did so, Charlie could possibly feel him shacking as he spoke to his mother. "Y....yes" He said softly, it wasn't as if he had a choice in the matter, and the kid just wanted his freedom, Darren knew how that felt. Darren bit his lip lightly as he looked away still shacking a bit, and Darren didn't really have time to look at the others before this had happened. Darren looked up at Charlie before looking back to his parents, reaching down Darren lightly took Charlie's hand and pulled him gently to the car opening the door and letting go his hand to let him in first.

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard

LETMEGOCharlie rolled his eyes as his mother questioned the boys decision. 'He better not change his mind...' He thought with mixed emotions. Even if this kid wouldn't buy him, he wasn't going back in that cage. When the boy said yes and took his hand, Charlie squeezed it as a way of saying thank you. He slid into the car and looked back over to the boy to make sure he wasn't just going to slam the door and tell him it was all a joke.He crossed his fingers behind his back for good luck. Good luck that this family won't freaking suck. That this will be worth breaking out of that stupid cage.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
jonezy98

Darren Shan
User Image

Darren turned back as his mother got into the front of the car and Darren relaxed considerably as he crawled into the seat right beside him, by then his fox ears that had popped out when he was frighten were now gone as he reached over and close the door. Green eyes looked over at Charlie and lightly swallowed as he offered his hand. "My name is Darren, Darren Shan....what...what about you" He asked softly, Darren was concerned that this little neko was quite more then he could handle, then again how does he handle a friend he never had any and at the thought he slightly tilted her head to the side some, blond hair falling infront of his face. "could....could i pet your ears" He asked softly, his voice filled with uncertainty,

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard

LETMEGOCharlie smiled as the rest of the family climbed into the car. "My name is Charlie. Charlie Howard. But you can call me whatever you want I guess." Charlie said shaking Darren's hand. He laughed a little as Darren asked if he could pet Charlie's ears. "Sure." He said, petting one of them himself.

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
jonezy98

Darren Shan
User Image

"Charlie.....That's a nice name" Darren said as he lightly gave a light smile at him. "I don't see why I would call you something else when your name is Charlie......I don't have a right to change your name." Darren said as he lightly bit his lips a bit. "I know how you felt....I was in a cage myself just last mouth. I could have easily been where you are now...but my parents took me back" Darren said softly as he gave a soft frown before he lightly shook his head a bit before reaching over and lightly touching Charlie's ears. They were so soft com paired to the one's that popped up when he was afraid. "There so soft" He said softly as he gave a light smile on his face.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image
WELL MY HEART KNOWS ME BETTER
xx THAN I KNOW MYSELF
SO I'M GONNA LET IT DO ALL THE TALKING
☆▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄☆

" Nnn it's going to be a slow day again it seems..." A blue eye neko mutters to himself as his ears twitched a bit, keeping alert just in case more masters did come in the shop which to Ciel was a thrilling but also scary moment from him. He had many masters before , some nice and some beat him before sending the child back to the shop being called useless which hurt but Ciel was fine with getting away from the masters who did not care becuse he had a chance to start over ." I wonder If I will get out of here again? I will just have to wait and see." Ciel thinks as he sighed but moved back from the front of his cage and crawled to the back where the blue eye neko rested on the bottom of his cage humming softly while purring due to the fact he was comfortable even if bored. Ciel let his eyes close as a store owner passed by which the male slid a dish of food in his cage then beat the top of it to get his attention which the boy ignored him until he left but then made a face at how nasty his meal looked." Well this is one thing I will also not miss, a hot meal would be nice too." The neko thinks with a pout but goes back to napping but he made sure it was a light doze just in case a master came to look at him which he wanted to be awake for .

(( OCC: ))

User Image User Image User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxXxxxXXxxXXXxxxxxXXxxDelrose Siblings
Jakob & Aaryan

Two demonic masters: two different personalities. Aaryan and Jakob Delrose were brothers in their mortal lives, and partners in their dark rebirth. Despite their differences they got along well enough to be each others' best friend. Aaryan was a playful soul, who took joy in mocking and teasing others. Jakob was a little more mature than his brother, appearing more elegant and mysterious. However, he's a little more intimidating than his brother, even in a regular conversation. Aaryan was clumsy, Jakob was smooth. Jakob was protective and cautious, Aaryan was impulsive and rash. Although they were opposites in many ways, they fit together well.

There comes a time though, when brothers need to spend time a part. That is what led Aaryan and Jakob to the local slave shop where they could buy company. Demons rarely needed to purchase anything with money, so the two had a lot sitting around. Aaryan grew tired of constantly being watched by his brother. He wanted someone to play around with that wasn't family. Jakob, on the other hand, agreed to purchase a slave of his own... who could take care of housework. Yes, housework. You don't get much deeper than that, with him.

The two entered the shop, red eyes glowing in sync. Aaryan was a little shorter than his brother, but his dark aura was easily read. The two greeted the shop keep and stepped towards the cages, Aaryan getting close to the bars and peering at the prisoners as if he was picking out a new pet.
        "Hmm, they're all so cute~" Aaryan said as a side comment to his older brother, grinning fiendishly.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

I can make you see the beauty of a new sun
Or I can be the source of your desperation..
I could be every nasty thing, you ever dreamt a man could be

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Siren Light

User Image

Siren ears twitched and instantly perked up and his tail instantly flicked hyperly behind him as he looked up at the two man, his golden eyes wide as he looked at the potential masters, he was excited which showed with how much his tail was flicking, though he said absolutely nothing though, he new better then that he knew he could get in trouble by talking if he wasn't talked to first, or even if he said something rude on accident or something. Siren bit his lip lightly and leaned down closer to the ground, it was a simple movement one that would describe to another fox that he wanted to play, it was something he get in trouble for.
Aaryan - Delrose

User Image

User Image
          The next thing Aaryan noticed was a rather hyper looking fox-creature. A kitsune? It looked like it. Aaryan approached the fox's cage, crouching down to look at him. He was leaning close to the ground, like a canine would if they were looking to play. Aaryan and Jakob had a dog when they were mortals, but alas those days were over. A fox was a lot cooler. Besides, this was a kitsune. It was a human--and a fox! Two for the price of one.

"Hey, you~" Aaryan leaned closer to the cage, feeling superior as he was the one free, while this poor soul was left in confines. Aaryan hated being trapped. One could say he was a little claustrophobic, "you look playful. You got a name?"

Aaryan was talking to the kitsune, and was a potential customer, so it wasn't like the fox-boy could get in trouble for speaking when spoken to. That was probably one of their rules, anyways! Chuckling quietly to himself, Aaryan awaited an answer from the slave.

"I can be as humble as the next guy
Or I can blink and make you crumble from the inside
I could be every nasty thing, you ever dreamt a man could be"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out