11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Hatter09
Erryn Lovelace

Siren Light

User Image

Siren's ears went down as he realized he didn't get an answer, Siren knew he was pretty dumb but he wasn't that dumb as he let out a soft whimper as Erik left and his ears went down a bit, really not taking not getting a answer a good thing as his tail flicked and fluffed up a bit. Siren sighed as he titled his head to the side listening to the shouting and he bit his lip so hard with his small pointed canine teeth that it drew blood on his lips as he flicked his tail as he for once didn't seem hyper as he sat down next to Evan and leaned against him a bit. "I don't like that he didn't answer my question" he said softly as he leaned his head against his knee's his tail was still fluffed up and it flicked angrily from side to side as he listened to the voices and then the loud thud which made his head jolt up from his knee's with a whine. His ears twitched as he turned his head towards the door knowing that Erik was there for two reason he heard him and he could smell him as he stuffed a sugar cookie into his mouth as he couldn't eat the chocolate one's. Siren pulled at Even's sleeve before leaning up a bit "Prince Erik is outside the door" he whispered with a soft whine, Siren didn't really know what to do in this situation.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
a sweet prayer
User Image

Alexander
The lonely prince.

User Image

To tell you the truth, Alexander expected the worst and a shot down from Silver but got the shock of his life when the other boy said he loved him too so the older male smiled as he let out the air he been holding in and hugged his new lover tightly." I am glad to hear that... i did not think you would say you loved me, but i am really happy because you shown me what love is." He mutters softly to Silver and kissed the boy deeply on the lips which he also pulled him on his lap again to keep him close while doing so. Alex had many what ifs running in his head at the moment like his mother finding out or the company which truly did not matter because Silver was the most important thing in his life now which would never change.
                                          ((occ: ShadowKittyOfDoom ))
                                          ritsuka909

▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine looked at Ren and got down on his horse and let the Stable boy take the horses and lead them tot he stables and he headed to the Manor

"well , look for the butler hge takes care of all the Things you need," Antoine said to him. "chores, alary and all, he is the butler therefore the leader of all the servants."

Antoine then entered the manor and headed to the library to read a little, as he always did, everyday since its not evberyday his father asks him to do work, since he hasnt inherited the business and all that, so he could do what he wanted.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

a sweet prayer

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

User Image
Ren
A vampire slave

User Image

The crazy butler?!? Ren sighed as he nodded seems how he would not argue over a silly matter as going to talk to some one else for a chore list so the vampire walked inside and hunted around the house for the male who would give him work. When he got the list and gone over a few things with the head help, the teen glanced at it a bit which he shook his head seems how the list gone on forever."Well there is no time to complain is there? Better start in the master bedrooms then go onward from there..." Ren thinks as he grabs everything needed then goes looking for the first room which the vampire peels off his jacket and rolls up his shirt sleeves before getting started on dusting, fluffing and shaking out sheets and washing the floor which he did in every single room until the bedrooms where quite clean." Next is the art room it seems..." Ren grumbled to himself and once there the vampire stacked unused paper laying around then collected paint brushes to put them back which last and not least he got on his knees to attempt to scrub paint off the walls which was quite hard and made sweat drip from his brow a bit. Ren sang softly under his breath as he worked, the male felt quite at ease even if the task at hand was hard but he wanted to get it done soon to continue on with the next chore.

Xx_tweakytwentygurl_x

I will not bow, I will not break
Iwill shut the world away
Iwill not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away....

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
a sweet prayer
Silver

User Image
User Image

As Silver was hugged back Silver couldn't stop himself from snuggling into the boys chest as he wore a soft smile as tears of joy ran down his face as he looked up at his Master's face and smiled. Though Silver understood what love is he didn't get a lot of information on what would happen now that they knew that they both loved each other. Silver felt himself kissed deeply and Silver closed his eyes once more and gently kissed back as his small arms wrapped around his neck in a hug, how he knew how to do that was a mystery on it's own as he felt himself being pulled into Alexander's lap though he didn't break the kiss.

((how come I had a feeling it was going to be that one lol. Sure go ahead, I don't mind))

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxa s h l e y.xl e r o y .xxxx
x
xxC o l l a r : xP i n k x P u r p l e xG r e e n
C h a r m s : xR e d H e a r t xW h i t e H e a r t xB l o o d D r o p

Ashley tilted his head, letting some hair fall into his face and axed up t his master. Even with how shaken up and hurt from what they had done last night, he couldn't say he hadn't enjoyed it, but his favorite part was when he got to cuddle up to Dell. He nodded, "Okay... Will I be a burden of I go with you?" he asked as he pulled a shirt over his head. He watched Dell pull out some fancy clothes and his eyes sparkled, oh Dell would look so handsome in those! Shaking the thoughts from his head, he pulled his pants on, he knew he was getting into a shower, but for now he didn't really want to be naked in front of the man he'd just climbed out of bed with. Asked blinked, his eyes adjusting, when Dell opened the blinds and the sun came shining in on him. The neko was a mess, his hair was all over the place and he looked as of he were a zombie. Giggling, he walked up behind Dell and wrapped his arms around the man's waist. He whimpered slightly when his ears were pulled but nodded to his master. He liked the idea of a bath, he felt dirty. And he was aching all over.. "D-dell... L-last night... Is that what you bought me for?" he asked gently, afraid of what the answer could be. He could hear the mans disapproval at his massage offer and decided not to offer again. Sighing, the boy ran a hand trough his hair before following Dell's finger and heading to the door. He blinked when he was able to see through the man, "Dell! You're disappearing!" he shouted. "Don't disappear on me! Please!"

OOC:

ritsuka909

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Alexander
The lonely prince.

User Image

Alexander continued to kiss Silver, his hands held the back of the boys head gently to keep him there and when the feeling of wanting more hit the older male he blushed and pulled away, only to set the other back down on the bed quickly and stood." As much as i want to continue kissing you, its late and i have to get up early to take Alice to the airport. See you tomorrow ok? We will discuss this more then." He told the boy gently and messed up his hair before walking out of the room and into his own which the male crawled in bed and glared up at the ceiling ." How could i think that way about Silver over a kiss? He is still quite young so i have to go slowly with the boy." Alexander thinks with a smile and flips off his lamp to fall asleep which he did in no time.
                                          ((occ: Ok as long as your truly fine with it... ^^ ))
                                          ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hatter09

Dell Von

User Image
User Image

"A burden, who know's it could be one of those days that I just want to throw something at them, then again they could actrally listen for once" Dell said as he shrugged his shoulders a little bit as he watched the Neko pull on some clothes and shook his head a bit, thinking it was pretty stupid as they were going to take a shower but didn't say anything, his mind still half asleep anyway. When Ash came up and hugged him a laugh came from Dell as he messed with his hair before bending down and running his figures down his tail and once again kissing the tip of it before letting it go. "Didn't I tell you that I got you to keep me company" Dell snapped as he looked as if he was almost glaring at Ash now. "though what happened last night was a big bonus I suppose" Dell said with a smirk on his face though he wasn't just messing around this time as he leaned down and pointed to the white heart that Ash had on his collar. "this meant that you were a virgin, So why would I get you for that, just so I could be your first. No" Dell snapped, though he seemed a bit hurt that Ash ask that question though he didn't really show much of the hurt. A soft hmm came from Dell as he looked at his hand as it was indeed see threw and he sighed "yup it happens in the morning, it well last about half an hour before I can truly stay solid but it will be alright, I have never fully disappeared before so I don't think it would happen anytime soon." Dell said rather simply as he left his room and pulled open the closet to pull out fresh clean towels as he went into the bathroom and turned the tub on, using his powers as he was still quite see threw he would just go threw everything, and if Ash tried to hug him then the boy would go threw two, the only reason he wasn't slipping threw the floor was because he was hovering a few inches off the ground.

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
a sweet prayer
Silver

User Image
User Image

((yeah truly it's alright. Silver will just have to learn to share and not get jealous lol. Oh and by the way you did know that they were already in Alexander's room, so I'm just going to say that he went into Silver's room it will be a bit more funner that way, get Alexander to panic...he had so much on his mind that he forgot the was in his own room lol))

Silver blinked as Alexander pulled back the boy looking quite pleased as he was sat on the bed and tilted his head to the side a bit as he was set down on the bed. A small giggle came from Silver as he nodded his head a bit "alright, Good night Master Alex" Silver said as he slid off the bed just to watch Alexander go into his room and he tilted his head to the side looking rather confused. "Master Alex" he said a bit to late to stop Alexander from closing the door and turning off the light and Silver bit his lip lightly as he left the room and went to pull on the study door just to find that it was locked and he didn't want to disturb his master as he went back into Alexander's room and sat down on the bed and kicked his feet lightly, not really knowing what to do. During the night however as his Master slept Silver was awake...it was almost morning when Silver fell off the bed to the floor. His eyes opened and he had stopped looking as if he was breathing which was also electronic based, though the blue light that came on when he was turned on her slowly flicking in and out, a hint that he would need charging whenever someone found him, there would be no breakfast for Alexander made by him in the morning.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
img]http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj385/Trishacopeland/a0a48d16.jpg[/img]

Alexander
The lonely prince.

User Image

The next morning Alexander got up a lot sooner then normal to get Alice going which when the male sat at the table expecting to see Silver there he did not see the boy but a sleepy looking Alice who was talking to one of the maids quite worried."Brother, Silver never came down today! No one seen him at all and-" She was cut off as her brother jumped up from the table and pushed Silver's door open which he just saw a messy bed but no boy in it which he just realized he slept in the others room and not his own so he ran towards his bedroom and found Silver on the floor not moving." S-SILVER!?! s**t, some one please call 91- never mind..." He yelled with a slight blush forgetting the boy was not human so he just picked up Silver in his arms and sat the boy on the bed to read what the problem could be. Alex's hands where shaking hard as he flipped page after page as Alice ran in and started to cry at seeing the boy not moving which Alexander guessed she thought he was dead." Oh he needs charging? Damn you idiot I told you to do it on your own..." He mutters with a sigh but plugs the boy in quickly to the laptop which he holds Silver close and waits for him to wake again.
                                          ((occ: Shiiit I forgot ! XD sorry dear for confusing you... ))
                                          ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
a sweet prayer
Silver

User Image
User Image

((i found it quite funny, and i took the opportunity to do something))

Of course there was no move from Silver as he was picked up and placed on the bed, he didn't even respond to anything. However when he was plugged in and set to charge his eyes closed and it took awhile for Silver's chest to start rising and falling again and the lights on his ears to stay stable and stay on instead of flickering. When Silver got enough charge to realize that he had passed the time and have enough to actually fully sit up Silver's eyes snapped open as he sat up startled, just to look up at Alexander and blinked. "I'm sorry I couldn't make you breakfast" Silver said with a frown as he looked down, though as if right now Silver still wasn't charged enough to last off of the charger.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
x

Ashley blinked up at Dell, "Well, I can always come home if I'm annoying you," he said with a slight shrug. He didn't bother straightening out his clothes, they were coming off again anyway. The neko giggled and nuzzled against Dell when the man messed with his hair, he felt rather attached to the man now, after what they'd done. Sighing inwardly, Ashley nodded, "Yeah... you did..." he said with a smile. "A bonus...How?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side slightly. He liked being close to Dell, it was strange, but he loved it, even with all the teasing and taughting. He blinked when the man pointed to the white heard charm on his collar, he didn't know what any of them meant. He listened to the man's voice, virgin... he'd never heard the term before, but it was obvious that it meant he had never had sex before. Blushing, the neko scratched the back of his neck, D-do I take it off now?" he asked, before glancing down at his other charms. "What do these all mean?" he asked his master, looking back up at Dell. Ashley relaxed when the man explained how of a morning he seemed to be see through. He wanted to give the man another hug, but knew he wouldn't be able to. The neko wasn't always clingy, but he was today. Sighing, he watched as Dell walked through the wall into the bathroom and blinked after him before running out the door and into the bathroom. The boy sat on the edge of the tub and looked up at Dell with his head tilted to the side as he waited for the bath to fill up.

OOC:

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hatter09

Dell Von

User Image
User Image

"Why, maybe you could help me throw a chair at them, if they don't listen" Dell said as he narrowed his eyes at nothing just thinking about it, but then again Dell didn't really need help with that he could just use his powers. "I didn't buy you as a sex toy" Dell snapped suddenly as if his brain had finally woken up with the rest of his body and got what Ash had meant. He narrowed his eyes as he shook his head, Dell was mean but not that mean "Your my toy but not my sex toy....it's a bonus because I didn't suspect it defiantly not your first day here....though I meant to tease you with it more often now" Dell said with a evil smirk on his face as he sighed some. "Take it off" Dell asked seeming startled as he turned to look at Ash and shrugged his shoulders "No, keep it if you want...I don't really care" Dell said snapping the last part as he sighed and seemed to lean against the tub that was being filled as of the moment his body had once again become hole. A soft hmm came from Dell's lips as he turned his head to look at Ash and pointed "Well i already told you what that one meant, the red heart was that you can be used for love, and the blood dropped mean that a vampire would have been pleased with you because you would have given them your blood....and the colors mean that your loving that is pink and purple shy and or depressed and green means you are easy made jealous" Dell said as he had done his research on the colors that he wanted at the time Ash was the only really qualified for what he wanted even if he didn't have a pink heart. Though as he sad the last part a smirk came to his lips as he turned the water off using his hands the tub full as wore the smirk, he could use that to mess with Ash. Dell had to take the chance to get in and actrally bathe before he went see threw as he slipped into the tub without really waiting. "wash your hair by yourself this time, I don't have much time before i turn see threw again" he said as got himself wet but went with washing his body first.

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

☜♥☞ I'm used to living alone..... ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ Evan frowned as he heard Erik's words, he was about to offer to go with his master when the boy already left. Sighing, he felt Siren sit next to him. He carefully wrapped his arm around the boy and nuzzled into him. "Hey don't worry, Prince Erik knows what he's doing," he said calmly, trying to cheer up his little friend. The Australian jumped when he heard shouting and a heavy thud. Stiffening, Evan forced himself to relax and ran his hand over Siren's tail. "It's okay, don't worry," he said, though his voice shook slightly. He perked up when Siren said that their master was outside the door, but it was locked. Knowing this, the Aussie walked over to the door and said softly, "Prince Erik, is everything okay?"☜♥☞

☜♥☞ ......Maybe this way I'll be able to have someone ☜♥☞

Erryn Lovelace

ritsuka909

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
x

Ashley couldn't help but let a giggle escape him at the man's words, "I'm sure you could do that on your own, but if it helps then sure," he said innocently and sweetly as he gazed up at Dell. He jumped when his master snapped at him, the neko hadn't meant to upset him again, "I..." what was he meant to say? "I didn't s-say you d-did..." he stuttered out quickly, though last night it had felt that way. The thought of being a sex] toy both repulsed the boy, and made him slightly excited. After the way he had felt last night, he couldn't even blame himself for thinking it. "Well, there's a first for everything, even if it surprises you when it happens," the neko said slowly when Dell spoke about not suspecting them to be intimate like that on his first day here. He stiffened when he was told he'd be teased with it more now though and he blinked, "How?" however, he was unsure if he wanted to know. Ashley shrugged when Dell told him he didn't care about whether or not he took his charm off before he gently ran his hand over his collar. He'd leave it for now, maybe he could pretend it hadn't happened then. He watched Dell lean against the tub and his tail flicked around as he let his gaze fall on the man, who still wore no clothes. Blushing, he turned away and nodded in understanding, "I guess that sounds fair... Though I never really saw myself as any of these things..." he said with a sigh. When he watched his master turn off the water and climb into the tub, the neko proceeded in removing his clothes once more. He gently stepped into the bath and looked up at Dell with a nodd, "O-of course," he said with a nod before he wet his hair. He didn't feel as dirty anymore, as he washed his hair and his body.

OOC:

ritsuka909

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas