Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Save me from this cage

This is a yoai roleplay

User Image
The world is filled with human that know now that vampires and the like are real and they don't like it. To control them they set slave shops up to get such unique creatures as a slave, however some humans have been caught as well and end up in the shops as well and even some creatures have become rich enough to stay free and buy there own slaves.

Rules
Colors/Charms
Profile Skeletons
Accepted Profiles
~Slaves in the store
~Masters
~Slaves sold

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

1- This is a Semi lit Role Play.You will be expected to post at least 5 lines per post but writers block is understandable. No * * and you must post in third person. Please use " " for when the people talk.
2- Stick the the Gaia Rules. If I see anyone messing with it i will put you on Blacklist
3- PM me Ritsuka909 all the profiles. Masters I want the topic to be "Keys!". Slaves I want "Chains!"
4- Keep it PG-13.
5- If you read these rules I want a wahmbulance at the end of your pm. PM me questions
6- NO GODDMODING!! ( unless the person says you can ) If you are caught then you will be given one warning.
7- Be as many characters as you want. Make sure you could control them all.
8-please tell me and the others when you are leaving for a trip and won't be able to be online for awhile
9. Master's could have more then one slave if they so wish it, but do be weary of the master that don't have slaves first.
10. if you are a slave intrusted in a master when you join, Pm them and ask them.
11. Most importantly have fun.

More rules will be added if necessary...new rules would be in red.

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
COLORS
(max 3)

Pink= loving
Black= dangerous and tainted
Red= disobedient and has a bad temper
Orange= hyper
Purple= depressed or shy
Blue= quiet but kind
Yellow= playful
Green= easily made jealous
White= very obedient and pure
Grey= unknown

CHARMS
(max 5)

Music note= musically inclined
Book and quill= Can read and write
Leaf= Is good with plants
Frying Pan= Can cook
Broom= Good housekeeper
Red Heart= Lover
Pink Heart= Companion
Skull and cross bones= Dangerous
Tear Drop= Has killed before
White Heart= Virgin
Black Heart= Not a Virgin
Blood Drop= Can be used for blood, as in a vampire drinking their blood
Shield= Can protect ones master if they so desire
Wand= Magic user
Question Mark= unknown

((Note that all collars are charmed: They can get a special collar that has been embed with magics, when they try to run away the collar will activate by doing two things; first it will nullify their powers and shock the slave into submission and second it will give out a homing signal to a beacon we can give the masters when they finally buy the slaves. Also the distance that the slave can go before this collar takes effect.))

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Slaves

[F]irst name [L]ast name

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can also call me:(Nicknames)
I've endured (age) Years
My race is (any race you wish)
I am about (height) and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....(weight)

My Tale
It goes a little like this...(Bio. At least like 3 to 4 paragraphs.)
People always say I act like(collar colors)
other things to know about me are:(collar charms)
my powers(two power)
My puppet master: (username)

Masters

[F]irst name [L]ast name

You can also call me:(Nicknames).
I've endured (age)Years
My race is(any race you wish for)
I am about(height)and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....(weight)

My Tale
It goes a little like this...(Bio. At least like 3 to 4 paragraphs.)
The one I want(collar colors)
This is what I really want: (collar charms)
my powers (three powers)
My puppet master: (username)

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Slaves in the store

Iitaka Kiyomasu

User Image

You can also call me: Ita, and Kiyo
I've endured 20 years
My race is Dhampir
I am about 5'10 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....155

My Tale
It goes a little like this... Iitaka was born and raised in a small town somewhere in below a mountain. He lived with his mother, father, and older brother for a time. They were a merchant family but not the traveling type. They owned a shop that did well and had the occasional weird customer. One day a vampire oddly enough visited them. However what he wanted wasn't in stock, but one of their family; he wanted Iitaka.Iitaka was only eighteen at the time.

Iitaka's family wouldn't give him up and were soon attacked. Just as the vamp would have killed them all, Iitaka gave himself to the vampire to stop him. Iitaka was to be turned into a vampire like the vamp himself, but just as the vampire was in the middle of changing Iitaka, the young man managed to kill the vampire while the painful transformation was taking place. Since Iitaka didn't get all the vampire's blood, he was only transformed half way, thus resulting in a dhampir. Iitaka would go on to age very slowly and he has walked the planet for about fifty years time. He has helped out his financially from the shadows not wanting them to worry about him and his fate though he did know his older brother always worried about him until death.
Iitaka has now been taken captive after failing to drink some blood for a long time. Even as a dhampir he still needs to drink blood to stay strong. It feels as if he hasn't eaten if he doesn't drink at least once in two weeks. He was taken with relative ease and was sold into slavery. They only feed him a drop as it's enough to keep him alive and yet weak as hell.
People always say I act like Green and Red.
other things to know about me are: Music Note, Tear Drop, Black Heart, Shield, and Frying Pan.
My powers are control over electricity and only after feeding, temporary superhuman speed, strength, and eyesight/hearing.
My puppet master: Darkdaisuke9

[T]ytan [L]efévre

User Image

You can also call me Ty.
I've endured sixteen years.
My race is a human-Angel hybrid.
I am about 5' 5" and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....128 pounds.

My Tale
It goes a little like this...I grew up with six older sisters. This most likely made me the quiet guy I am today. My sisters were taught to be obedient, and able to do all house hold chores. To be perfect wives, and child birthers. Our family had no money, so I was trained along with my siblings. I was dressed like a woman often, and I now am perfectly fine with it. I was trained to like men, like my sisters. My mother grew sick and soon my sisters and I were sold into slavery. Soon after, my sisters were all sold and I was left in my cage.
People always say I act like Pink, white, and blue.
other things to know about me are: Book and quill, Red heart, Broom, Frying Pan, and Black Heart.
my power is telepathy.
My puppet master is When The Beasts Play

[J]ackson [T]edesca

User ImageUser Image

You can also call me:Jack, Jackie, Frost ect
I've endured 17 of your human years
My race is Elemental Half merman
I am about 5'6 in human for and 6' even in merman form and I weigh..mmmm...let's see.... 'bout 110 pounds, in human form, a good 15 pounds more due to his heavytail

My Tale
It goes a little like this...Jack was the son of a influential human woman in his little New England town. He didn't know his father until he turned into a merman when he tried to take a shower. His mother took him to the coast and sang a special song, and it drew from the icy depths of the ocean a man with long blue hair and peircing ice blue eyes. He looked exactly like Jack. He had a long blue shark-like tail, and sharp serrated teeth. "So this is the boy you told me about Terra." He heard the man say. "He looks just like you doesn't He Ymir? Jack, meet your father." His mother replied pushing the young boy a little closer. "Hallo Janna" He said pulling himself up and out of the water, his fin immediatly turning into a pair of legs. His own fin didn't do that when he got out of the water, he had to wait until he got dry.
After meeting his father for the first time he lived with the man for a good three or four years until he was fourteen. Honeing his skills as a rare breed of merman, an elemental that lived in and around the Scandinavian countries. He was just like his father in many ways, including the powers. Both he and his father were controlers of Ice, and one of main reasons the oceans froze over.
When he finally returned to his mother she was over joyed to see her youngest son again, but her joy turned into greif when he was kidnapped and sold into slavery. He's kept in a tank, much like another certain prince a few cages from him.
People always say I act likeRed, Orange, yellow
other things to know about me are:teardrop, white heart, shield, music note, skull and crossbones
my powerscontrol over ice/snow, and turning into a merman
My puppet master: Canada-kunyo

[A]ntin [F]arouk

User Image

You can also call me: Tin
I've endured 16 Years
My race is desert spirit
I am about 5’7” and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....122

My Tale
It goes a little like this...Desert Spirits are odd little creatures they aren’t born they’re picked by other. And that’s what happened to Antin. He was taken from his family when he was a baby and was raised by them. However he doesn’t even know he was taken he couldn’t care less actually since he was happy. Eventually he was even given a desert of his own to care after.
Things couldn’t have been better for him. He had little contact with the natives whom lived there. That was until other humans came. They wanted to tear up the ground and search for gems and of course he couldn’t have that. First it was asking then bargaining then forcing. He didn’t’ kill any one just sabotage equipment and scare people. All that went on for a while till the people in charge deicided to stop messing around. One day they sent out a group after Antin intending to assassinate him but instead deiced to make a buck off him and sell him to the store
People always say I act like blue, green,
other things to know about me are: Leaf, white heart, broom
my powers control over earth, turn into a jackal
My puppet master: rotting hearts

User Image
You can also call me: Byoit Graspsip (Pronounced Bwhyit)
I've endured 20 long years
My race is Human
I am about 5'1 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....120

My Tale
It goes a little like this...
At 16 Byoit had a great life friends, boyfriend, loving family, and a job at a homing supply store. Byoit's boyfriend had been the typical bad boy type but that wasn't necessarily the best for those around him. Especially for Byoit, because one night at a gay bar they had snuck into. Byoit was enjoying himself while having a conversation with the man of his affections when, it happened. A thin long haired stickly man had yanked Byoit out of his seat and dragged him into his car. Prior events had taken place where a deal was placed on Byoit with out his consent. He was sold to that stickly man for 40 thousand by Byoit's boyfriend.

For two years Byoit spent being tortured and raped by that man he now had to call Master. Eventually he had grown to fall in love because his Master was all he had known now. To Master tho he was just a used up piece of meat. He was traded for another slave to a new master. Again the cycle began this time his new master a vampire. He never fell in love with this master and now had to learn to be a blood donor.

A year later after that he was brought to the pet store and has learned to to live with the other slaves calmly and happily. Byoit misses his family and friends every day. The nights are long with memories but despite his pain he acts like he's only known to be his slave all his life. Seeming quite happy with his situation too! The store became his new comfy abode.

Byoit looks very young for his age with his baby face and height. Masters often picked on him for it. He grew a temper towards remarks of him looking young and tends to snap when you say something about it. Other than that he's quite a delight and is willing to try anything once. He's also a great blood donor and is always willing when a vamp is in need. Or anyone who'd like to try.

People always say I act like White
other things to know about me are: Book and quill, Broom, Black Heart, Blood Drop, Red Heart
my powers No powers
My puppet master: Dapper Duck

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
slave-less Masters

User Image

[F]ederico [L]ombardi

You can also call me: Fred.
I've endured (300)Years (looks younger)
My race is(Human)
I am about(6 ft)and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....(135)

My Tale

Before I was introduced into the Black Arts, I was just a regular fisherman working down to my bones just in order to buy enough to feed myself and my family. On my eighteenth birthday, a Demon came to me and offered me a chance to become wealthy and rich beyond my wildest dreams. He told that in exchange for my soul, I'd have everything my heart desired and more. When I did as he asked, he gave me powers and told me that I can use them to my benefit as long as I sacrificed souls. And so I've been doing as requested of me in order to keep my powers. I use the restoration spells to keep my youthly appearance and strength. It also helps me heal my wounds.

Over the years I have learned that Vampires do in fact exist and that Humans were trying to enslave. However, when they proved to be hard to enslave they made a slave market that would sell creatures of all kinds as slaves. I, myself, decided to join in the buying and selling of slaves. After all slaves do help build me an Empire and I want to rule over the lands and simply rule them. I have more than enough money to do this and now I want to buy the slaves to help build my kingdom.

The one I want(All)
This is what I really want: (All)
my powers (Darkness, Fire, and the power of restoration)
My puppet master: (PirateQueen12)

[K]aito [F]ushiyaba

User Image

You can also call me:Kai.
I've endured 200 Years though he looks like a child
My race iswater spirit.
I am about4'3and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....98

My Tale
I am a water spirit, or elementalist how ever you would want to call it. I live by a big huge lake and around my house are vents and such filled with water, so I could see on my own way, that I'm blind. I was always alone with some other spirit or another till they all decided to leave that i lived close to human who somehow like to mess with the water, polluting it and everything, but I am not going to let this lake that i live on die, So i stayed but I am getting weaker because the water isn't as clear and working on it, is killing me in a sense, which means with my weakness I can't seem to walk around my house without running into anything. Soon I left the house to gain help, and the taxi driver brong me to a slave shop for help which is why I am here.
The one I wantlike that matters i cant see
This is what I really want: like that matters i cant' see
my powers I control water and ice.
My puppet master: ritsuka909

C]yrus [W]inters

You can also call me: winters.
I've endured 21 Years
My race is unknown
I am about 5'11 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....around 200 (mostly muscle)

My Tale
It goes a little like this...Cyrus grew up neglected. Though, when he was given attention, it was because he did something to them (his parents) that was wrong. Closest to friends he had was imaginary friends...his parents didn't let him have real ones. He didn't even in school, he was made fun of.

In middle school, he earned some respect by playing soccer. He did this secretly though. He was the best player on his team, and in the whole town. So, when he appeared in the newspapers his parents found out and got mad. They beat him daily because of it.

In highschool, he killed his parents 'accidently' because, when they were using lab chemicals...he purposly gave them something that would make a really dangerous reaction. He did this by putting a different label on it. He then ran as they used it and poof. His parents skin, muscles, and everything in them was gone. Just a skeleton was left. He then graduated and found out his parents had a huge check for him, so then when he was out of school he wouldn't be made a slave.

The one I want Pink and white
This is what I really want: White heart, Frying pan, red heart, shield,
my powers Necromancing, demon summoning, and darkness manipulation
My puppet master: Icryblood123

The left is him in the morning then at night he turns into the right appearance

[K]airi & [K]airo [Z]eguin

User Image

You can also call us: Ri {{no wings}} and Ro {{wings}}
We've endured over 5000 human years and 19 of our years
Our race is Elvin Shape Shifters
we are about five feet and four inches tall and we weigh..mmmm...let's see.... Ri; 123lbs Ro; 117 lbs yes, we know we're small.....

Our Tale
Both; Where do we begin? we were born and raised in the healing arts and are considered elite healers. we live in the forest with others of our kind, however it's not just any forest..... hit's more of a.... magical forest, needless to say there are dangers around every corner, dragons, and lions, and just about anything that can attack and kill us and wouldn't even give a second thought to it. we were not meant for fighting though, we're healers after all.

Ri; often we go out one at a time to gather herbs though we go together sometimes as well.... however it's still dangerous. when we were kids our mother and father went out to gather food, but they never came back and for us.... there have been many times when we nearly lost our own lives out there. so i guess we KINDA need someone who can keep us safe.

Ro; i still remember when our teacher went out with us for one of our herb lessons..... there was this BIG demon wolf that was not happy with us being there...... he was going to kill us all but our teacher stepped in and saved our lives and gave us just enough time to get away and back to our village in the trees...... we nearly didn't make it threw that one....

Both; however we learned enough and now are the top healers in the whole forest. we've worked hard and now we're looking for either two or one other to help us around the shop and when we're out and about in the forest. so..... maybe two WOULD be better.... well either way we'll have someone to be around :33
The one we want we still don't really care :33
This is what we really want: we don't care :33
our powers basic elf magic, shape shifting, and healing
our puppet master: SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sold Slaves

[A]yrah [D]rygin

User Image

You can also call me:Ayrah, (pronounced EYE-rah)
I've endured 15 Years
My race is human/mutant
I am about 5'5" and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....120 lbs

My Tale
It goes a little like this... Ayrah was born and raised in St. Petersburg, Russia. He was just six when his first power came in. He was playing in the snow with a couple of his friends when a couple of teenagers came over and started to pick on them. They told them frequently to leave them alone but they didn't listen. Ayrah got mad a them and was about to tell them off when they just fell on the ground screaming and writhing in imagined pain. One of them had a gun, the other a knife. They both tried to kill themselves, one actually succeeding and scarring the three little boys for life. Ayrah still cant sleep at night without feeling and seeing brain splatter on his face and body. He noticed that he could see everything that they saw and for a split second after he could see absolutly nothing.
That was only his first power, the next came when he was first almost captured for slavery, He was ten. He was again playing out in the snow, this time alone. His brother and sisters went inside for something and he stayed out to finish his snow man. A couple of men had come up to him and tried to grab him, ended up dragging him into a car and driving away. He begged a pleaded out loud but they paid him no mind. He settled for shooting mental messages into their brains, and surprisingly they worked. The men turned around and brought him back home, apologized for the inconvenience and left without another word.
The worse time in his life is when he was supposed to go to America on the trip of a life time, it turned out to be a hoax where he was sold into slavery. He was given a collar, certain charms and put him with a bunch of weird looking creatures, with men comeing in and looking at them, them taking them away. The innocent boy could only imagin what they did with them.
People always say I act likePink, Purple, and White
other things to know about me are: Book and Quill, Red heart, Tear drop (accentually) White heart, Blood drop.
my powers Thought manipulation, illusions
My puppet master: Canada-kunyo

User Image
[C]iel [H]olsen

You can also call me: Ciel is fine.
I've endured 12 Years
My race is Neko
I am about 5'2 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see.... 120

My Tale
It goes a little like this... Ciel's family had always been poor as church mice but it never mattered to them becuse they had each other. Things started going down hill around in the fall when his father got killed at work and payments could not be made due to the fact it was hard for a single mother of three small kids to leave them home so Ciel tried his best to help out by drawing in the park for money or just small jobs here and there. It was never enough though, men came to his house all the time demanding to be payed back and one day they grew tired of waiting and kidnapped the children including Ciel which he was sold in the slave shop .
People always say I act like : yellow, blue & white
other things to know about me are: Leaf, broom,book & quill,white heart.
my powers N/A
My puppet master: A sweet prayer

User Image
[Y]uuki [A]kimura

You can also call me: Joker or Lover boy
I've endured (17) Years
My race is (half elf and half human)
I am about (5',9.9" wink and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....(128 lb)

My Tale
When Yuuki's mother was fifteen she had an argument with her father and ran off into the one place where she could think: the forest. There she was enchanted by Yuuki's father, who took her to his bed and lay with her. After that he left her alone in the woods, dazed and almost in a dream-like state. When she returned, she didn't tell her father what happened until three days later when she found that she was pregnant. When her father heard how, he didn't believe her at first, until he remembered hearing that Vampires had existed. Afterwards, he searched the forest, in search of the man who impregnated his daughter. When he found the man, he was shocked to find that he was an elf.

When asked the elf told him that, he had fallen for his daughter, but he could not be with her. Humans always grew to hate the fact that elves aged slower than their kind and so, it would be better if she stayed away. Agreeing upon this, Yuki's grandfather took this secret to his grave, leaving both mother and son clueless as to the reason why a faerie took a Human woman to his bed. Not wanting her son to be teased or looked down upon, she kept the secret about the man in the woods to herself and treated her son as an average Human boy.

However, several things reveals the boy's origin. First, his uncanny fair looks which gains him popularity with the girls, second the fact that he can heal rather quickly, than an average Human, third that he has the ability to control fire and water, and four he can interact with animals as if they were people. After learning that he had these strange abilities, Yuki's mother made him understand through earnest pleas and desperate looks to keep them a secret. Agreeing on this, Yuki has been acting as if he was a normal student for the past twelve years and has gotten pretty good at it. His friends call him Joker for his since of humor and Lover-boy due to the amount of girls he can attract. However, he doesn't realize his life of freedom and enjoyment is about to end...

People always say I act likeloving,shy, and quiet but kind.
other things to know about me are: White Heart, Music note, Red Heart, Pink Heart, and Wand.
my powers: Fire and water
My puppet master: PirateQueen12

Silver

User Image

You can also call me:(I don't not have one till my master gives me one))
I've endured I was created 2 years ago but I myself has experience 0 years and 0 days.
My race is Cyborg
I am about 4'8 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....turned off 200 pounds turned on120

My Tale
I was made two years ago, and I have not been turned on since. But I am programmed with knowing how to cook and clean. I also have a learning program built inside me so I could learn rather easily and fast. Built inside me is also a special program that allows me to feel and gain emotions, i am the only one of my kind built before the person who created me died, without even turning me on.
People always say I act likegrey ((I haven't been turned on yet))
other things to know about me are:frying pan, broom, pink heart, and question mark
my powerssoundwaves, when hooked into electronics with my tail i could do what wish with them without moving.

[M]idnight [T]amaki

You can also call me: Night
I've endured 19 Years
My race is Neko
I am about 5'10" and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....125 lbs

My Tale

It goes a little like this... I was raised by my single working mother. But when I was 18, she found out we were broke and decided to sell me into slavery. So here I am now. I was always a fighter, not caring who I hurt or what I broke. I decided I wasn't going to let anyone break me. I've been throughh plenty of masters, who've all said they were going to break me, but they haven't succeeded yet. I wonder if one will end up braking me.
People always say I act like Red, Black, and Grey
other things to know about me are: Music note
Skull and cross bones
Black Heart
Wand
Question Mark

my powers: I can control Fire and Read minds
My puppet master: Amaya Suzunami

[A]shley [L]eroy

User Image

You can also call me:Ash
I've endured 17 Years
My race is Neko
I am about 5 foot (rather short) and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....50kgs

My Tale
It goes a little like this...I can't remember how it happened, it just did. I tried so hard to stop it from happened, but it did anyway, my father wanted a... relationship with me... but I was too young to understand it, my mother however did, and she wouldn't allow to my father to "do such a thing to me" as she said... Then, I watched her die, he killed her, my father, because she wouldn't let him "touch" me... I think I was 10. And after he killed her, he started at me, I was so scared, I didn't want to die, so I ran, far far away. To this day my father still hasn't found me, I was always faster than he was, faster than most people were actually. I've never had a home since I ran away, and the word is a scary place for a ten year old neko. But that's in the past now.... And I'm waiting my future... with a master...
People always say I act likeLoving, Jealous and Shy...
Other things to know about me are:Red Heart,White Heart and Blood Drop
My powers healing
My puppet master: Hatter09

Julian Spencer

User Image

You can also call me: Julian
I've endured 23 Years
My race is Merman
I am about 6"0 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....120 lb

My Tale
It goes a little like this...Julian is a prince of the ocean kingddom of Atlantis, hhe is the first born child of the king and cares or all his little sister and brothers, he and his brother born after him were being Trained to be future rulers, if somethign happened to Julian, meaning death. then Amberforth was set to take over.
One day the Royal family, was in the surface enoying the sun when it became stormy, They all wentt down as it was face and Julian was left on the Surface making sure that Everyone was safe, but his little sister was caugh by the rocks, and Julian swam to free her by not ruining her fins, if her fins are ruiined she coudnt swim anymore. it was a bit hard, since his hand was slipping but he managd to safely remove it and the sister was safe.
Julian was about to dive when he felt a Wave hit him and he hit his had hard on the rock and he lost conciousness and was washed ashore, after the rain there was a man walking by and caught sight of julian, seeing that he was a merman sold him to the Slave shop where he woke up in a tank and has been obstinately askingg to be brought back home. so far with his attitude no on was willing to buy him.. until now
People always say I act likeGrey, Blue, Pink
other things to know about me are: White Heart, Music note, Book and quill, Shield, Wand
my powers being a merman, can heal, and contrrol water, but he has to be touching water to use it
My puppet master: Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Siren Light

User Image

You can also call me:Si
I've endured 12 Years
My race is Kitsune
I am about 4'7 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....110

My Tale
It goes a little like this...My mother died when I was born and I grew up till I was five with a half sober father who didn't teach me anything. He soon died and I was thrown out into the streets, where I didn't know how to take care of myself. I was soon picked up by a young man who had cancer and he was very kind to me. The man that had picked Siren up died and his other butler took Siren to a slave shop where Siren didn't seem to to mind being, this way he had a chance to meet someone who could care for him.
People always say I act likeOrange, green, and white
other things to know about me are:Pink heart, shield, white heart, and red heart
my powers Fire, and healing spells.
My puppet master: Ritsuka909

[E]van Issac [F]letcher

User Image

You can also call me:Ace, Ev,
I've endured 18
My race is human
I am about 5'11 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....50kgs

My Tale
It goes a little like this...I saw born into a poor family, we never had much and I was picked on at school - as my parents paid for my school instead of paying for a house - and constantly in tears and such until my family decided to sell me, hoping that one day, I'll be able to live the life they think I deserve. Unfortunately, I was lied to, my parents sold me for money and I was upset and hurt when I found out. I haven't been here long, but I still wake up in a strange place with no home. I'm rather frightened.

People always say I act likePink, Blue and Purple
other things to know about me are:Music Note, Leaf, White Heart, frying pan, and broom.
My powers I don't really think I have any....

User Image

You can also call me: Ren
I've endured 19Years
My race is Vampire
I am about 5'5 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....120

My Tale
It goes a little like this... Ren had been on the run from vampire hunters who killed his family most of his life but when he hit the age of 19 he was caught again but the men who found him though it would be funny to sell the vampire seems how they killed his parents off but wanted Ren to suffer a bit more. Ren grew bitter and did not trust people no matter how kind of strict they tried to be with him which the male still is looking for a way to get free from the shop in order to find the people who killed his parents and sold him off to get revenge.
People always say I act like : Red
other things to know about me are: Leaf,Frying Pan,Shield,White Heart,Broom
Broom= Good housekeeper
my powers: You will just have to wait and see.

Snake Cobriana

User Image

You can also call me:My lord, Prince.
I've endured 20 Years
My race is Serpiente
I am about 6'0 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....110 yes i'm under weight I get it

My Tale
As a Cobriana he is the next in line for the throne of the Serpiente's and Snake was very pleased to hear it, as the people liked him and he loved the people back. When it was his time on the day of his crowning people attacked killing almost half of his people some were taken to join slavery. Snake fought with all his might but these weapons these people held were new to him as soon he passed out and was captured as well. Waking up he had no clue where he was but he was in a box and the scene of his people dying were still fresh in his mind, when the people were dumb enough to open his box again he killed them but by then he was fare away from home and nobody else was near him, he collapsed to the ground knowing he had failed his people and swore revenge on the people who had captured him the people, but being weak and it being extremely cold where he was he fell unconscious just to get picked up again and thrown into the cage.
People always say I act likeRed, grey, black
other things to know about me are:music note, black heart, skull and crossbones, shield, and tear drop
my powersTalk to snakes and turn into a cobra
My puppet master: Ritsuka909

[A]canthus caevola

User Image

You can also call me: Ace, Raven, Theo or Luke/Luka
I've endured to many Years
My race is Half elven; Half Raven
I am about 6'0 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see.... 124lbs

My Tale
It goes a little like this...Acanthus was born in Rome, to a Roman father and a Russian mother. During the 1900's, women were being captured from different states with unique, unusual gifts and brought to Rome to be wed by wealthy men. Well his father was one of the Kings many children, he was the second oldest and got his pick of the lot of women. He picked the one that stood out to him, Vladlena, was one of the finest women from Russia and his father just had to have her as his own. The women was given two choices, either marry or be hung by the neck until dead. Of course at first she chose death Vs marrying a as she would call him many times over a wealthy pig boy. On the day of her hanging, the Prince announced his plea. He wanted a week to make her fall in love with him and if he didn't succeed in a week then she will be hung. The executioner wasn't very happen when he was granted his wish and from there he spent days trying to have her fall in love with him. Soon enough he did and they married, having a baby boy, naming him Acanthus Luka Scaevola. The women was able to send for her family to come stay in their big house in Rome and being as poor a family as they were agreed, having loved the idea of the wealthy life style.

Ace grew up a happy child, until the age of six when there was an attack on Rome wiping out half the Roman population including his whole family, he was told to hide and he obeyed. But from the peep hole he watched as countless people fought and were slain in cold blood by the attackers. Half the Roman empire was destroyed and filled with lifeless bodies. When it was all over the six year old Acanthus emerged from his hiding spot and went over to his dying grandfather who had been in the room just moments ago speaking with him about one day taking over the kingdom. He heard his grand father speak his last few words before dying there in front of him. The tears fell from his eyes, as he started to clear out the bodies of his family members, friends, servants and others to give them a proper burial. Many of the Roman people still left helped the poor boy clean up the blood shed through out the empire. Then out of nowhere is uncle came for a visit after hearing word of the terrible news, he took the boy under his wing. But the sudden appearance of his uncle was very suspicious but he didn't question him because frankly he feared his uncle, because of the stories he was told.

The estranged uncle had secretes of his own, like for the fact that he was the one who arranged the massacre that struck the Roman Empire, because he despised his younger brother for being the chosen one and banishing him from his childhood home. He wanted them out of the way so he could rule, he even wanted his nephew out of the way but that part was unsuccessful, so in order to become ruler he had to gain his nephews trust, get close enough to slaughter him. So he pretended to help the boy, he became like his adviser guiding him. Though since the boy was so young, naive and in so much pain over his lose, he did what ever his uncle told him, because if at any time he didn't his uncle would threaten to live him alone forever and he just couldn't handle losing anything else important and at the time the boy knew nothing of his uncles plans and felt him as an important part of his life, he had no idea he was behind the whole blood shed that occurred at his home. When the boy turned fourteen, he found out everything and went to confront his uncle. Then the very same night while Ace got ready for bed, his uncle had snuck up behind him and hit him over the head knocking him out. Then put him in a big bag tied it up and sold him to the slave shop to rid him of the very thing standing in his way. Then he told the people of Rome that there leader went on a brave hunt for the killer and he just got word that he was killed. The towns people grieved for yet another lose and had a ceremony in his honor. Acanthus knew he most likely would never see his home again and never get the revenge he seeked so deeply.
People always say I act like Black, Red and Grey
other things to know about me are:Music note, Skull and cross bones, White Heart, Frying Pan and Question Mark
my powers Shapshifting and Shadow Manipulation
My puppet master: ShadowKittyOfDoom

Sunny Blaze

User Image
You can also call me:Flower
I've endured 16 Years
My race is Earth elemental
I am about 5'2 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....98

My Tale
Don't be fooled by Sunny's innocent looks and that he looks like a girl. He hates being called and girl and will slap anyone who calls him as such. Sunny used to have a normal life living in the forest helping tree's and grass grow, like all earth elementalist do. He tried to keep people away from his forest to stop humans from cutting it down and worse. One day he was doing just that and without meaning to had a tree fall right on a human killing him, at First Sunny was horrified and didn't like what he had done but more people came and he did nothing about them but one had managed to catch his beloved forest on fire Sunny went after the person killing him perposly but Sunny had gone back for his sister, when he found her it was already to late, Sunny was so horrified that he seemed to let the fire consume him as well but he lived amazingly and woke to find himself in this cage not knowing where he was and clearly not happy about it and when humans came he couldn't stand, he didn't trust them and was not afraid to kill them anymore.
People always say I act likeblack, grey, green
other things to know about me are:question mark, leaf, skull and crossbones, teardrop and blood drop
my powersearth magic, talk to plants

[D]evlin [C]lodo

User Image

You can also call me: Dev
I've endured: 18 Years
My race is: Dragon
I am about6'4" and I weigh..mmmm...let's see.... 150 lbs

My Tale
It goes a little like this... Eldest son to one of the last dragon families on Earth. He was raised to be a warrior, and when his younger brother was born, he took on the taboo rule of being the half-blood's protector. He's vowed to follow his younger brother wherever he goes.
People always say I act like: Black, Red, and Green
Other things to know about me are: Skull and Cross Bones, Tear Drop, and Black Heart
My powers: Being a dragon, he is able to shift from a human form and a dragon form at his will. He's also a master at controlling fire.
My puppet master: Devlin Clodo

[C]edric [C]lodo

User Image

You can also call me: Cedric
I've endured: 15 Years
My race is: Dragon-Human Hybrid
I am about: 5'4" and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....100 lbs

My Tale
It goes a little like this... The youngest son of one of the last dragon families on Earth, and younger brother to Devlin. Because he is a half-blood, he was neglected and often abused by his father and the family. He often sought comfort from Devlin, and always got it. Eventually, he was sold to the slave market, and he was relieved when his big brother followed him.
People always say I act like: Pink, Blue, and White
other things to know about me are: Music Note, Frying Pan, Red Heart, White Heart, and Blood Drop
my powers: He inheritted the ability to control fire, though it's weak and pretty much useless for battle. He can also change into a dragon-human hybrid form.
My puppet master: Devlin Clodo

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Masters that have slaves

Darren Shan

User Image

You can also call me:
I've endured 13 Years
My race isShapeshiter
I am about5'5and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....113

My Tale
It goes a little like this...I grew up to be an experiment but when I got out my parents took me back, I was afraid of them they could tell that. they were extremely hurt that they were freely gave him away to that sort of treatment that he could and he hatted them and kept in the corner and far away from them. they were extremly rich so they wanted to get him company so they were sending him there to find someone to be his friend and he trully secretly wanted it just to keep away from his parents. In my experiment I was a normal human but know I'm not I'm a shapeshifter and change when I'm startled or scared.
The one I wantany
This is what I really want: any
my powers I have the power to read thoughts with a touch. I could also change shape into small animals

[M]ichael [P]endalyn

User Image

You can also call me: Don't have any, give me one and I'll rip your hear out!.
I've endured(900)Years
My race is Demon
I am about(6'5")and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....(135)

My Tale
For years he'd been in the Demon world, giving torture to the souls that ended up there. After a long while he had become very bored with that sort of lifestyle and wanted to have fun with the Humans in the Human Realm. When he got there, he learned a lot of things. One being that there weren't just Humans, but also Elves, Fairies, Vampires and more! He soon became very entertained when he realized that the Humans were sending the Vampires slaves. The slaves being other races of course, but some being from their own loins.

Disguising himself as one of the Vampires, he has taken part in the buy and using of slaves. He enjoys torturing and violating every single one of them. He keeps his distance from the other Vampires in order to keep his cover from being blown. So far no one, not even his slaves have found out about his secret. If they do or if he's bored, he will kill them in the most brutal manner possible.

The one I want White, Grey, and/or Red (Oh but anything suits me just fine.)
This is what I really want: White Heart, Tear Drop, and/or Red Heart (though again, anything suits me just fine, so long as I can have my fun)
my powers: Fire, Darkness, and Mind reading/communication
My puppet master: PirateQueen12

in [A]rnott[size18]

User Image

]
You can also call me:Don't have any
I've endured 25 Years
My race is Part Vampire
I am about6 footand I weigh..mmmm...let's see....60kgs

My Tale
It goes a little like this...Sin was an only child, and he lived like that for years and years, happy with his parents until one day, his mother became pregnant. Unknown to Sin and his father, his mother was pregnant to another man, well... he wasn't a man. When the child was born he tore Sin's mother in two, and she was killed. Fearful, Sin's father tried to kill the child but only got killed himself, Sin was 15, and he didn't know what else to do, the creature was still his half-brother at least, so for a few years, he looked after him. When Sin turned 25, his brother was 10 and knew exactly what he was, a half vampire, so, he decided to turn Sin. In agonizing pain, his brother, whose name was Luca, began frightened, he thought he had killed his brother and fled, leaving Sin to writh in pain until he was turned.
The one I wantPink, Purple and White
This is what I really want:White Heart, Red Heart, Music Note and Wand
my powers Super Human Hearing and Speed as well as being able to manipulate people if he so wishes.

User Image
You can also call me: Alexander
I've endured 20 Years
My race is human
I am about 5'5 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see.... 120

My Tale
It goes a little like this... What is there really to say? Alexander is a wealthy young man who fills alone in the world due to work and other things always coming first before taking care of himself. The male needed help around the house and some one to talk to so when he found out about the slave shop he had to go to see if some one there could show him love and he could to the same back .
The one I want: Any
This is what I really want: Any
my powers N/A

eto [L]uca

User Image

You can also call me:Ehh...
I've endured 26 Years
My race is Human
I am about 6 foot and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....59kgs

My Tale
It goes a little like this...I grew up in the city, and have grown to become a very respectable buisiness man. However, as a boy I never had friends, I was too rough for them and kept to myself, this is why I'm so successful, I don't let people tell me what to do and it's either my way or the high way. I'm a very feared man in most areas and a lot of people, I am stern and I will very rarely forgive you for anything. I'm harsh and cruel, but you'll soon figure that out.
The one I want Doesn't bother me
This is what I really want: I'm not picky
my powers Psyhic powers... For example, telekenisis (moving objects with my mind) and being able to read someone's thoughts as well as taking away someones pain or wound, but I then have to endure it myself.

Dell Von

You can also call me: Don't have one my names short enough
I've endured unknown Years
My race isHalf spirit half human
I am about5'5and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....120
User Image

My Tale
I was born a regular human till I had an accident and i sorta died but I didn't really pass on as I become a full ghost not wanting to be ghost I went to simple doctor that went crazy with experiments and he made me half ghost and half human that I am now. I become very wealthy as i left the lab that I had been in for awhile, i wasn't mad i put myself there. I own my own toy company and even a computer company both are booming, though I have a lot workers i found out that I didn't really have friends and they new the circumstances and they were afraid of me so looking for company wouldn't hurt. I am also a bit of jerk and i have been called it before and I have quite a temper.
The one I wantgreen would be fun, a bit of red and grey
This is what I really want: pink heart
my powers I have a power of a ghost. I could walk threw walks and become invisible and float and such...but I am still learning some more of my powers of ghost. I also have telekinesis meaning I could do things with my mind as well.

[K]enjyou [Z]enao

User Image

You can also call me: Ken.
I've endured (500)Years
My race is(Demon)
I am about(6 ft)and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....(12 cool

My Tale

Ken had spent his days as the lowest Rank of Demon known throughout the Demon World, Hellion. Tired of being laughed of his low status, Ken joined the Human World and found that the Humans well-feared him after he turned into his true form. A lizard like creature with red eyes and fangs, which is normally hidden behind his Human form. Thinking him to being a Were creature, many flee his path thinking he will eat their children. Bathing in their fear, Ken has grown to like the Human world and has set up residence. Every now and again he buys a slave to his liking and his fun with him or her. He doesn't really mind what he gets so long as he enjoys it. And now he wishes to buy another slave.

The one I want(Gray,Red,Pink)
This is what I really want: (White Heart, Music note, Book and quill, Shield, Wand )
my powers (Fire, inhuman strength, and speed.)
My puppet master: PirateQueen

[E]rik [P]rinceton

User Image

You can also call me: Wishes to be called Prince Erik by his slave(s). Other than that, just Erik.
I've endured 13 Years
My race is Warlock-Vampire Hybrid
I am about 5'6"and I weigh..mmmm...let's see.... 125 lb

My Tale
It goes a little like this... The son of a wealthy warlock and a wealthy vampire. Erik endures studies and training by the best warlock tutors his parents can hire. But, all he wants is to be a normal boy and have a normal childhood. He has been searching for a friend, and hopes to find one. Erik is usually a friendly, social, happy boy, but when he's angry or upset in any way, he's considered to be very dangerous.
The one I want Pink, Yellow, and Green
This is what I really want: Book and Quill, Pink Heart, Blood Drop, Shield, Music Note
My powers
Transformation
Able to transform himself and others into animals; prefers the form of a kitten for himself
Teleportation
Able to teleport himself and others to different locations; still limited
Summon
Able to summon spirits of the dead; limited to animal spirits
My puppet master: Erryn Lovelace

[A]ntoine [v]on ielefeld

User Image

You can also call me:(Nicknames).
I've endured 23 Years
My race is Human
I am about6"0 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....124

My Tale
It goes a little like this... Antoine was born into an Aristocratic Family, his mother was a commoner and the husband's family never liked her, so she left, moing to americal so she would stay as far away from the family as possible, leaving Antoie to grow up on his own with the servants around him sonce the father started being very busy annd had no time for antoine, Antoine studied a lot and excelled in his studies, and Graduated the top of his School and enrolled in Cambridge where he took up Business Management in his university years to takeover his father's work, and as his side course he took up Fine arts since he was talented in the form of Art, music and Litereture, as he liked them. Now he had graduated, and moved out of the manor to live on his own and would like to have acompanion even if he had to buy one
The one I want Any slave tha catches my interest
This is what I really want: anything
my powers The ability to change things at a molecular level, and and to be really observant, and really ood reflexes
My puppet master: Xx_tweaktytwentygurl_xX

D]ean [F]lorando

User Image

You can also call me: Dean.
I've endured (199)Years
My race is( half Water Nymph and half Fire Nymph)
I am about(5'6" wink and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....(113)

My Tale

My father, a Fire Nypmh, is wanting me to tough up a lot, though I really don't know why. Through out all my childhood, I love learning how to compose music and writing poems. Things of which my father finds really weak and depressing. He wants a warrior for a son, not some "sissy boy". Every birthday he gives me something that he considers "manly". So far he's given me weaponry, shields and books on military battle. No telling what he wants to give me this year.

My mother is is very different, she's a water Nymph. She rather I learn how to enchant people with poems and music, along with my faerie blood. She wants me to a "GENTLE" man, who has a heart of gold. This gets my parents into fights a lot. Hopefully, they'll make a compromise.

The one I want(blue, grey, green)
This is what I really want: (Music Note, Skull and Cross Bones, Shield, Red Heart )
my powers (Fire, water and sword skills.)
My puppet master: (Pirate Queen)

[L]ucifel [T]akiyama

User Image

You can also call me:Lucifel if you want to live and Luie if you want to die.
I've endured 23 painful Years
My race is Demon
I am about6'1 and I weigh..mmmm...let's see.... 130lbs

My Tale
It goes a little like this... Lucifel grew up into a abusive family, his father was a drunk and his mother was a drug addict. His father mentally and physically abused him, he had little brother who didn't suffer as much as he did because he was the oldest and as they said should know better. When he hit the age of eighteen he left his childhood home and became a great business man and tapped into his newly found powers and thats when he realized what he truly was becoming, how he had no idea though later in his life he found out the exact reason. But with this new found power, he paid a visit to his parents home and killed them in cold blood. He went to kill his brother, but couldn't get himself to harm him. He realized that he had done nothing wrong for him to even waste his time in killing him. Though he did take him in and raise him, but made him his personal servant. He now owns his own business and lives in a nice big house on a hill, with his brother. Many who have com across him say he is nothing more then a cruel and heartless b*****d, but there's more to him than meets the eye.
The one I want Doesn't matter, any will do
This is what I really want: Again doesn't matter any will do.
my powers Fire/darkness manipulation, shape shifting ability and mind control w/certain limits
My puppet master: ShadowKittyOfDoom

[V]entus tar

User Image

You can also call me:Ven
I've endured 17 Years
My race iswerewolf
I am about6'0and I weigh..mmmm...let's see....120

My Tale
It goes a little like this...Well I was born into a rich family, I enjoyed what I had though they liked the thought of keeping me locked in the house, even though when am on stage doing theater they don't seemed to care as long as they could rush me back home again right after words. at the age of twelve i ran away from home for a little bit just to get out of the house, well that was when my life change it just so happened it was the night of the full moon and a werewolf found me and bit me turning me into one, I didn't now this till it was the next full moon where I lost control of myself and killed my parents. with the horror of that thought, I vowed to learn control of my powers before I came into contact with people again. Now I'm seventeen and I feel as if I have control over it and have finally returned, with that I took control over my parents money and the theater and reopened it making it a mix movie theater and a play theater. I dont' really know how to cook and one of the people said it was best that you get someone and that is what brings me here and I am starting to finally get rather lonely.
The one I wantyellow wouldn't hurt
This is what I really want: frying pan
my powers I could turn into a wolf at will ((though on the full moon it doesn't work that way)), I could speak to animals be it any species and some reason i have powers over fire.

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Siren Light

User Image

Siren sat in the cage fox tail curled slightly around his legs, his golden eyes watching the door, ears perked waiting for the slight jingle of the bell when the door opened and a potential master walked in. It wasn't often this shop got slaves that looked so eager as Siren did to get a master, Siren was much more like a dog then the sly fox he was suppose to be. The owner of the shop has had no problem with the boy and rarely lets him walk around the shop when the boy becomes a bit fidgety, he was only a boy after all at the age of twelve and the though heartless he was was not that heartless. Siren was a very obedient person and will do whatever it is that, whoever is master is at the time, ask of him. Even if he didn't know how do to it he will try his best to make the person happy, even if it's something he doesn't want to do. The tip of Siren's tail slightly started to twitch, though eager he couldn't stay still for a very long period of time and soon his whole tail was flicking up a down and he lightly rubbed at his arm as Siren was a rather skinny boy, twelve years of not being taken care of properly and just barely got by with what little he had to eat.

Beloved Lunatic

Evan Issac Fletcher

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

☜♥☞ I'm used to living alone..... ☜♥☞

☜♥☞ Evan sat quietly, unlike other slaves waiting to be bought, they yelled when someone new enterred the shop, trying to grab attention. But Evan was fragile, and he wouldn't say a thing, he'd just sit there and wait to be looked upon, which was extremely rare. You see, Evan is weak, fragile and can be made to cry very easily. He's always been alone you see, his family was poor, so no one would come near him. He's never had a friend, so, his parents sold him as a slave, not for the money, or so he thought, but in hope he would get somewhere wealthy and possibly have a good life. They forgot that he could end up having a horrid one.

So, he's been sitting here, waiting for a while now. Evan's 18 years old, Australian, but speaks some Italian having been sent there as a slave originally before they shipped him here. He never says a word, but he thanks the guards for his meals. They never beat him, for he never acts up. But on the off chance someone does come to look at him, they always tell him how much of a sook he is, and they usually don't even give him a second glance. He's just waiting for the day he can get out of here. He knows he's nothing that anyone wants, but it still hurts for him to have been here for so long.

The slaves he was sent here with are long gone, and yet, he's still stuck here. With around the thrid or forth new shipment of slaves. There's always new ones, but no new slave ever feels his spot, because he's stuck there.

Today, Evan's half asleep, lying on the floor, curled into a ball, barely noticing the legs walking by him, passing him and, as always, not taking any notice of him. He sighed and blinked his eyes completely open and turned to lay on his back, looking at the ceiling. "I hate this place..." he mumbled, it was the first thing he'd said in a long time, and who new when the next time he'd speak again would be.☜♥☞

☜♥☞ ......Maybe this way I'll be able to have someone ☜♥☞

OOC: please quote me!!
User Image

Jason Lenn

Jason yawned as he peeked out from under his eyelashes, he had tried taking a nap but the cag didn’t really give much leg room or even just room at all. His brown hair hung down past his eyes as he watched through the hair, he had been here for about a week now and all he’s seen is a couple slaves being bought, some fought, some padded off happily with their new master.
                              Jason wanted to be loyal; he would strike once his ‘loyalty’ was at its peak, but the thought of being bought? Would he be able to plaster a smile on his face or will he lash out? It was kind of exciting.

The male shifted slightly in his cage so he could look around like he had so much already. He watched more than anything, people and things interested him highly which made him a very observant person. After a while his boredom got the best of him so he just fidgeted with the charms on his collar.

ooc: sorry, this is a bit short x:

Anxious Egg

User Image
Charlie Ebony Howard
I've been roaming around, I've been looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody

LETMEGOCharlie looked out the bars somewhat above him. He was laying on his back with his head pushed against the door. He was sort of folded in half, with his feet pushing against the door above his head. He was singing quietly to himself until he got to the chorus, which he sang out somewhat louder. "Someone like you and all you know and how you speak. Countless lovers under cover of the street. You know that I could use somebody." He sang out. It was a song he had heard on the radio a few times and had instantly remembered the lyrics. He didn't care if anyone else heard him. All he knew was that he hated staying in his stupid little cage. He sighed and put his legs down. He spread out as much as he could, pushing hard against the bars and the back of the cage. Then he relaxed. "It's so boring in here!" He yelled, mostly yelling at the slave shop worker. He hit his head against the bars a few times before laying back down and sighing again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff