Welcome to Gaia! ::

Link Start
User Image

~Zero Kanako~

On the first day of Sword/Gun Online launch, everything went into hell in a matter of seconds. After discovering that the game has now turned into a death game, hell has broke lose. People panicking, people screaming. None of that was helping at all. Among the crowd, a young man was standing there bewildered at what happen, but he didn't let it get to him. He stands there, watching as the people run pass him in fear.
After a few hours, it died down. Many people had already died by committing suicide, while others are still recovering from what just happened. As for the boy, he was sitting on the bench by himself, his face unaffected unlike the people around him. "It doesn't matter to me. No one will miss me," he mumbles to himself, having a negative vibe in his words. In the corner of his eye, a couple of kids were crying. The words he mumbled made him feel sullen after watching the kids. He looks away to the other side, seeing people gathering up for something. He sighs and gets up, walking towards the group with one hand in his pocket. Instead of joining, he walks pass to overhear them saying they will find a way to get out of here.
He continues to walk until he reaches the market, where he scans over the items they have. "Nothing useful," he said as he exits out into an alley. There, he heard screaming nearby. Even though it wasn't his business, he gave a glowering look. He hides behind a wall, peeking out to see 3 guys picking on a couple. Based on what he heard, the guys wanted the couple of get them their stuff. The couple had a scared face while the guys had a vicious expression. As the couple were going to give in, the young man jumps over the guys and gets in front of the couples. "That's enough!" the young man commands. "Stay out of the way, unless you want to get hurt," one of the guys said. The young man doesn't listen and blocks their way, giving them a deathly stare. The guys didn't notice at first, so they pursue. But as they look at the young man's face, they felt his piercing red eyes through their body. In a second, the young man takes out his weapon, revealing he has a katana. "If you don't get out of here, I will hurt you," the young man said in a demanding voice. The guys listen this time, running away. The young man puts his katana back, looking over his shoulder at the couple. They thank him. He responds, "You two get out of here. It is dangerous." They listen and runs off with a happy aura. The young man then leaves.
An hour later, the young man is outside the Town of Beginnings, fighting monsters as he tries to level up and get some gil. He takes down a wolf, leaving behind the experience and the gil. "One down," he said as he looks over his shoulder, "More to go." He then guns at the monsters, giving a victory roar as he kills the monster.

Level: 1
Attributes: | Strength:30 | Dexterity:37 |Constitution:15 |Wisdom:10 |Willpower:10 |Luck:10 |
Primary Skills: |Katana:30 |Guns:10
Secondary: |Cooking:6 |Acrobatics:24 |First Aid:5 |Perception:10 |Stealth:15 |
Guild: None, I am a solo player | Location: Town of Beginnings |

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukiera Monka

Mona-Ki

A female was almost in tears sitting on her brothers bed with his head set in her lap it had only been a few days since her brothers death. She had been stuck in her room till the SAO came in the mail her mom told her that her brother would want her to have it . From that moment she told her parents and other siblings that she would win it for them all and for her brother. Taking a deep breath her stomach was filled with food from dinner "This is it" she said putting the headset on and laying down on her brothers bed and saying the words to activate the head set. Next thing she knew she was in a world she could only dream off she tighten her fist "Im going to win this for you" she told herself. Soon enough all the players where bought back to the center of the Town of New beginnings for an announcement. The news was a shock and her appearance hadn't really changed like the others she guessed it was because she was in a rush to get signed up for this . Her fist tighten once more she looked up to the sky "Well that just mean ill have to win this game for everyone then" she said with a nod.

She heard a scream nearby and saw a couple being bothered my some guys she was about to jump in when a guy had jumped in just before she was about to . Shaking her head "Aww someone is a big softly" she said with a light giggle. Maybe she should follow him then again he might try to kill her. Soon enough everyone would probably be cleaning this town out so her best bet was to hit the next town. Her Brother had told her about his adventures in the game so she should probably try to remember the things he told her it was so hard though. Mona-Ki headed out of the towns of new beginnings killing each hog and wolf that crossed her path.

Level 1 : Beast Tamer

Health : 1000
                                                                              Stamina: 100
                                                                              Location : Town Of new Beginnings
                                                                              Party : None yet
User Image

~Zero Kanako~

>>Bringer of Light and Darkness<<

No Matter What...
In Every Light, there is Darkness...

The young man steps to the side as the wolf came at him. As he did, he swings his katana blade, killing the wolf with one hit. Even though it looked normal to him, the way he moved and strike the wolf looked majestic. He spins the katana around him before putting it back on his back. He looks to out to the field, looking at the scenery. Despite the game becoming dangerous, the scenery was actually beautiful.
Out of nowhere, a pop-up window appears in front of him. It congratulate him on leveling up, then it shows the level. "I'm level 3 now huh?" he asks himself, "I'll do the skill points later when I get back to town." He makes the window disappear and begins to stretch his into the sky, going as far as he can while making a small sound, "Guess I'll take a break for now." He then looks around him, seeing there was no wolfs around him. One thing that caught his eye was a girl that was fighting too. He didn't notice, or didn't bother to notice as he thought he was out there alone. As he looks closer into the girl, he notice that she was someone from his high school. If he remembers correctly, she is pretty popular, but he doesn't remember her name. As he was going to call out to her, he remembers one thing: she probably doesn't know him.
He swipes down with his hand and a window pops up. He looks at the inventory and picks an item. The window disappears and in replace, a mirror pops up. He looks into the mirror, seeing the same-old image he had in the real-world. He didn't bother looking at the features as it didn't matter to him. It is going to be the same as the real-world is what he thought. He continues to look at the mirror, examining himself.

...I Will Protect Those Who I Care For
...In Every Darkness, there is Light

Level: 3 |Health: 1150 |Stamina: 115|
Attributes: | Strength:30 | Dexterity:37 |Constitution:15 |Wisdom:10 |Willpower:10 |Luck:10 |
Primary Skills: |Katana:30 |Guns:5 |Scythe:5
User Image
Cocidius
<<The Red Knight>>

The moment the announcement had ended, the world around Cosidius shifted he found himself standing outside the town’s gates. Probably a kind act, considering that the guards of a beginning area would tear him to seconds if he wandered too close. After all his permanently orange cruiser marked him as a criminal to both players and NPCS. If the announcement was true, Cos had just murdered his best friend. Maybe not murder, since he thought he was simply sending them to the respawn point, but ignorance made the act … Manslaughter? At best. Could they charge him for that? Would the death be his fault or the phyco who stuck them in this game's? Part of him doubted the floating giant’s proclamation, and he half expected, half hoped, for his friend’s name to light up again and claim this was all some sick joke. Of course with the recent events in SAO, he wasn't about to take that chance.

Cos started his march away from the town even as he pondered what to do next. He’d been ported out of the gates, and the rabid guards wouldn't let him back in. So he had a bit of head start but soon Green players would come swarming out of the Town of New Beginings. All it would take then was some p***k green player to think themselves a hero, attack, others would rush to their aid simply because he was Orange, and he’d be joining his friend with a fried brain. He either had to stay ahead of the green players, or fight a place to hide until bulk of them passed.

Health: 75%
Stamina: 85%
Level: 2
((Ooc.....I probably shouldn't be tryin to write a post at 3 A.M. but i can't sleep.))

DeathAngelZero
User Image

~Zero Kanako~

No Matter What...

The young man steps to the side as the wolf came at him. As he did, he swings his katana blade, killing the wolf with one hit. Even though it looked normal to him, the way he moved and strike the wolf looked majestic. He spins the katana around him before putting it back on his back. He looks to out to the field, looking at the scenery. Despite the game becoming dangerous, the scenery was actually beautiful.
Out of nowhere, a pop-up window appears in front of him. It congratulate him on leveling up, then it shows the level. "I'm level 3 now huh?" he asks himself, "I'll do the skill points later when I get back to town." He makes the window disappear and begins to stretch his into the sky, going as far as he can while making a small sound, "Guess I'll take a break for now." He then looks around him, seeing there was no wolfs around him. One thing that caught his eye was a girl that was fighting too. He didn't notice, or didn't bother to notice as he thought he was out there alone. As he looks closer into the girl, he notice that she was someone from his high school. If he remembers correctly, she is pretty popular, but he doesn't remember her name. As he was going to call out to her, he remembers one thing: she probably doesn't know him.
He swipes down with his hand and a window pops up. He looks at the inventory and picks an item. The window disappears and in replace, a mirror pops up. He looks into the mirror, seeing the same-old image he had in the real-world. He didn't bother looking at the features as it didn't matter to him. It is going to be the same as the real-world is what he thought. He continues to look at the mirror, examining himself.

Level: 3 |Health: 1150 |Stamina: 115|

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yukiera Monka

Mona-Ki

The female hadn't noticed Zero not being rude or anything ,but she kind of had her hands full with the wolves. It was beginners luck that she even made it this far she knew almost nothing about video games. She started to think this was a mistake and she didn't know how to play a game that she almost knew nothing about. All she had was this stick thingy that she was just swinging away getting lucky once in a while. Looks like she will be reunited with her brother today if no one comes to help her. Suddenly more appeared it seemed like they could sense her weakness and fear. Inside she was screaming for someone to come save her. The attacks kept coming one after another she held her staff to them and one of them bit it in half "NO!" she yelled . She couldn't see over the wolves jumping in to attack she was her butt and couldn't see over them "Help!" she whimpered.

Level 1 : Beast Tamer

Health : 500
                                                                              Stamina: 50
                                                                              Location : outside of Town Of new Beginnings
                                                                              Items: Basic Staff
                                                                              Ooc : I was trying to be realistic about this if she doesn't know much about gaming then it just make sense that she has no idea what she was doing. Someone come save her please c:
User Image

~Zero Kanako~

No Matter What...

The young boy felt something was wrong when he peeks to look at the girl. As he watches, his eyes widen as he saw her weapon was destroyed and heard her yell, leaving her defenseless. He hurries, dropping the mirror as it didn't matter at all. He has already saw people die, thinking it was okay, yet his heart said no. He didn't want to see another person die in front of his eyes. His feet were agile, moving in quick. As he gets close, he jumps higher over the wolfs, landing in front of the girl like a feather falling to a ground. He whips out his katana from his back and attack all the wolves at the same time before they can hurt the girl. One of the wolf's bites onto his arm, but making him lose some of his health. He makes a painful expression, but he kills the wolf without hesitation. As another wolf attack, he kills it before it can react. When he kills all the wolfs while letting none of them hurt her, he breathes heavily, feeling a bit tired from all of it. He then looks at the girl, standing up straight while he puts his katana back onto his back. He said, tiredly, "Are you okay?"

Level: 3 |Health: 950/1150 |Stamina: 50/115|

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yukiera Monka

Mona-Ki

Closing her eyes accepting her death until she opened her eyes and saw they where gone and a guy was standing in front of her . Hearing him say something she looked up to him and nodded "I could say im fine ,but that would be a lie" she said with a nervous smile. Looking at her health bar she sighed "I started out with 1000 health now I only have 500 im such a weakling.." she said with a sad tone. She rubbed the back of her neck "I guess it cant be help that's what I get for coming into a game I know nothing about" she said with a light laugh .

Standing up she fell back down to her knees "I probably should go get some rest in the town of beginnings . I was trying to get to the next town before everyone else did ,but it doesn't look like I can make it" she said with slightly happier tone. At least she didn't have to worry about anyone robbing her she had no money or items. Mona-Ki was short about 5'1 the guy towered over her The guy looked familiar ,but she couldn't put a finger on his name "Im Mona-Ki" she said giving out her username instead of her real name that was safest way to do it. She had just barely made it to level too "Oh hey I leveled up and didn't realize it . Must have just killed enough of those beast to level up" she said with a cheerful laugh.

Level 2 : Beast Tamer

Items: (Broken ) Basic Staff
                                                                              Ooc :
User Image

~Zero Kanako~

No Matter What...

The young man was breathing normal again, relieved she was doing okay despite her health bar is already in half. He walks towards her, standing close enough where they can see each others face clearly. He hears her, feeling saddened that she came to a death game that she didn't know about until she got on.

He watches her try to get up, so he was about to help her until she feel down once again. He looks at her, noticing she is a bit short since he was around 5'7" in height. He also notice she was in her happy tone which was good. He smiles a little, happily responding back,"My name is Zero." Zero was the same name in the real world, so he thought he could use it here because he thought it was kind of cool to have it in a virtual world. He smiles along with her when she said she leveled up, "Good job," he said with a nice tone. He did looks out to the field, remembering she said that she was going to head to the next time. He was going to go too, once he was done leveling up a little bit more. With an injured girl here, it might be okay to go now. Plus, he can attack the monsters along the way so that can help him level up more. He looks at her, saying," I am also planning on heading to the next town." Suddenly, a slight blush appeared on his face as he said the next words, "Do you want to party with me until we get to the next town?"

Level: 3 |Health: 950/1150 |Stamina: 115/115|

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yukiera Monka

Mona-Ki

His name rang a bell ,but she didn't really recall knowing anyone with that name "That's a pretty cool name" she said with a cheerful smile. She was in a hurry when she was entering her username she tried to pick something she could remember and no one else could figure out who she was . She gave him a thumbs up when he said good job then asked her if she wanted to party with him. Thinking that sounded a bit weird she figured out what he was trying to say "You mean be in a party with you? Sure though im kind of useless right now.." she told him looking at her broken staff. Looking at him "maybe these will come in handy playing fetch " she said jokingly with a light laugh.

She noticed his face turning slightly red she then got on her tippy toes and felt his forehead "Do you have a virus ?" she said then chuckling a little about being in a video game and mentioning virus. Trying to stay positive in this death game was going to be hard she could die at any second. Looking over at him "Where you a beta tester?"she asked him wondering if he was or not.

Items: (Broken ) Basic Staff
                                                                              Ooc :
User Image

~Zero Kanako~

No Matter What...

Zero giggles with her as she jokes about using the broken staff as a fetch stick. When he looked at her, she felt her had touch her forehead. He blushes a little bit more, this time realizing it. He steps back a little, calming himself back to his normal skin. She then hears her question, and responds back with a fake-horrified look, "That won't be good at all." He laughs a little when he change back to his normal expression. He then slowly stops, when she ask if he was a beta-tester. He responds back, "No, I wasn't. Let just say I used to play another game before this death-game came out." He then begins swipe down to make the window appear. As he goes through the menus, he sends an invite to Mona-Ki, "All you have to do is press the blue button and we will be in the same party." He then remembers something when he was fighting the wolfs by himself earlier. With his other hand, he opens the menu and goes into the inventory, "I got this item when I was fighting some of the wolves earlier. You can have it if you want," he said with an absent face since he was looking for the item. As he found it, he clicks it and sends it to her too. The weapon's name was Wolfbane, a bow and arrow weapon.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yukiera Monka

Mona-Ki

Seeing the pop up window come into view her figure went over to the blue circle and she pushed it and joined Zero's party. It was weird that he would let someone at her health and stamina join his team "I hope I don't slow you down" she said getting up . She went to her inventory list and scrolled till she found the item with wolfbane on it and equipped it as a bow appeared on her back with arrows. Smiling at Zero she thought for a second "Maybe I can make the broken staff into arrows somehow if that's even possible" she said looking at the sky. Mona-Ki didn't know how to repay him for his kindness " I don't know how I can repay you for helping me out" she said with a smile. Then she remembered he helped that couple earlier "it was nice what you did for that couple you must be a real softy under that tough guy act " she said and poked his chest.

Health : 600
                                                                              Stamina: 60
                                                                              Party : Zero
                                                                              Items: (Broken ) Basic Staff , Wolfbane
                                                                              Ooc :
User Image

~Zero Kanako~

No Matter What...

Zero looks to his left corner of his view, seeing her name there, "Mona-Ki," he thought himself so he wouldn't forget her name. "Don't worry, I'm still getting used to this game too," he said as he steps back a little to give her room to stand up. He watches her as he waits for her to put on the Wolfbane weapon on. He responds to her comment, "There might be a skill or something in the skill set that can make items that are useless into something better. There are still things in this game that we don't know yet." He grabs the tip of his chin as he thinks about it for a second.
When he finish thinking about it, he looks over to Mona-Ki as he puts his hands down into his pocket, "It is okay, you don't have to pay me," he said as he turns to his right and looks at the sky, seeing the sun is going to set, "Besides..." his voice sounding sad and a bit serious all of a sudden," ...watching someone die in front of you knowing you could have done something to stop it is scary, especially in this death game," he said with a sad expression. As he looks at Mona-Ki, he smiles to make the sadness go away.
As for the part of her poking him and saying that she saw him protect the couple from before, he rubs the back of his head, a slight blush once again appearing on his face, "Oh... you saw that?" he asks feeling embarrassed, "I just did what I thought was right." He then looks away and begins to walk, trying to escape from his embarrassment.
While they walk to the next town, wolfs and boars appeared on the field, running around until they spot any players in their sight. As they attack, Zero quickly whips out his katana and eliminates the monsters in one swoop. Since they are in the party, both him and Mona-Ki receive the same experience despite only one killing them. He looks at Mona-ki, remembering that she is still new to the game. So, he figures he helps her out while they go together to the next town. As a lone-wolf attacks, he distracts it by dodging and blocking it.

OOC: ((Sorry I didn't post until now. I was busy today with eating with the family and going to a party afterwards. >.< ))

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Erika Michaels offscreen
But now Serenity is hitting the scene!

Elvin archer for hire, at a price anyone can meet.
Serenity, the sure shot.

User Image

Roughly a week had gone by since the game had been launched. If not a legitimate week, it sure felt like it had been. A pale, blue haired elf had been leaning against a wall inside a tavern. Compared to most of the player characters, this female model seemed different, as if it were an NPC versus a normal PC. Although that was mostly due to the character modifications the user had purchased in the item mall. The girl behind the avatar was a very big fan of fairies and elves. As soon as there were items to alter your character's appearance with elf ears and slightly modify items to give them a woodland appeal, she bought every item pack in hopes of getting the items she wanted, namely just the ears. 20 boxes and almost $100 later, the player got what she wanted.

At last the avatar moved from its position and out of the tavern. I think today will be the day I go proper farming for exp. She thought to herself as she adjusted the front of her white tunic. She glanced around at the other avatars that were sitting or standing around. The audio of the speech was deafening. So many voices all at once was giving her head a splitting headache. There really should be a mute option when in big towns like this. She thought as she broke into a run to get out of the Town of New Beginnings. In game it looked like it may have been high noon, one o'clock at the latest. Serenity squinted her eyes as to block some of the sun. "Where to go for a little hunting." She said aloud as she reached for the silvery bow strapped to her back.

Her footsteps were quiet on the dirt road that lead out of the city. Already her headache was subsiding with the sparse amount of people outside of the city. Since discovering the trick that you could actually die in the game, many people were stay cooped up in the Town of New Beginnings. This would be the first actual day she would finally venture out of the town herself. Mostly because she had been too busy item farming, selling the items and then buying better gear for later use that was in her storage. Serenity sighed heavily but then stopped moving as she started hearing howling of wolves. "Are there other players nearby?" She said to herself as she glanced around and then saw two figures in combat.

She notched an arrow to her bow and ran a little further along the path and let an arrow fly, piercing one wolf directly in the eye. It seemed there was a decent swordsman in the party as he too was cutting down some of the wolves. Serenity ran up a little closer as the fight died down. "Sorry for intruding!"

Level: 1
Hp: 1100 ll Stamina: 120 ll Exp until next lvl: 2,000
Attributes: l Strength: 15 l Dexterity: 35 l Constitution: 15 l Wisdom: 15 l Willpower: 15 l Luck: 20
Primary Skills: l Bow & Arrow: 25 l Daggers: 15
Secondary Skills: l Perception: 15 l Acrobatics: 10 l Sleight of Hand: 15 l Stealth: 15
Items: l Silver +1 bow, white leather tunic
Guildless ll Archer for hire
Location: l In the field not far from The Town of New Beginnings
Ooc: I hope you don't mind me joining briefly with Zero and Mona.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff